PDA

View Full Version : random thought of the day???

blacknell
05-22-2010, 11:35 PM
How come there is not a white basketball player with his own shoe? Me and boys sitting here watching the game drinking and this was brought up,, HAs anybody ever seen a white NBA player with his own shoe? Do kids only want to wear a black players shoes?

barreleffact
05-22-2010, 11:39 PM
:facepalm: boondocks said the same thing except it was far more funny then. i'll bite tho. what are shoes for? athleticism basicly. show me a skilled white guy who is as athletic askobe lebron wade etc that is not only athletic but is a top tier talent too...ill be waiting

and forget the race bs about it. race has nothing to do with it

Reyes6
05-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Chase Budinger is one of the most athletic players in the NBA.

iFYouSeekAmy
05-22-2010, 11:42 PM
I has a boner.

barreleffact
05-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Chase Budinger is one of the most athletic players in the NBA.

chase budinger has hops but i wouldnt call an athlete nor anywhere near as talented as the guys with shoes. every one of the guys with shoes out is a top level player.

tredigs
05-22-2010, 11:55 PM
:facepalm: boondocks said the same thing except it was far more funny then. i'll bite tho. what are shoes for? athleticism basicly. show me a skilled white guy who is as athletic askobe lebron wade etc that is not only athletic but is a top tier talent too...ill be waiting

and forget the race bs about it. race has nothing to do with it

Agreed. There's plenty of athletic white guys, but most of them play soccer and football -- and that doesn't exactly work for your own shoe deals from Nike and Rbk.

If a cool/marketable enough white guy comes along, they'll get their own shoe deal - has nothing to do with race. I mean honestly, do you want to be caught in a pair of JJ Reddicks, or even Nowitzki's? I don't. And I'm white. haha

DeyAce
05-23-2010, 12:18 AM
What's a hypotenuse?

RaiderLakersA's
05-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Chuck Conners count?

rabzouz 96
05-23-2010, 12:25 AM
arent there some nike zooms nashs or something like that, i think steve nash has his own nike models.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 12:25 AM
This is a pointless thread, why is it still in existance? steve nash has his own shoes.