PDA

View Full Version : Simple Questions..

xbrackattackx
05-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Okay ask your fellow PSD'er simple question's about anything going on in the NBA.After you answer a question add one of your own. Also quote the question so we can keep up.And please no questions about main thread topics(Lebron,Wade,Amare,Bosh,JJ) this is just simple questions.

Mine is...

Do you guys think Adam Morrison can find his game again or is he Euro Bound or just done in general?

RadiantShot
05-21-2010, 09:54 AM
I'd say he's Euro-bound. I can see him actually wanting to play Basketball. He's getting a lot of time on the bench, but I'm sure he actually wants to play.

My question :

What would the Magic need to do, to get back to the ECF, and possibly Finals, again, if they get knocked out this year? (Homer question.)

BOSTON617
05-21-2010, 10:01 AM
I'd say he's Euro-bound. I can see him actually wanting to play Basketball. He's getting a lot of time on the bench, but I'm sure he actually wants to play.

My question :

What would the Magic need to do, to get back to the ECF, and possibly Finals, again, if they get knocked out this year? (Homer question.)

i would say try to get rondo off his game... feed howard the ball.... and contain pierce and allen...

my question

do you think the celtics should split up the big 3 next year?

yanks19791024
05-21-2010, 10:09 AM
i would say try to get rondo off his game... feed howard the ball.... and contain pierce and allen...

my question

Yes,keep KG and Bulid around Rondo and KG

Do you think the nets will try to get CP3 and Mello this offseason via a trade?

Iron24th
05-21-2010, 10:10 AM

my question

No,I think they have one or two years left,they showed it this playoffs.

My question :

Do you think Phil Jackson will re-sign this summer?

Iron24th
05-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Yes,keep KG and Bulid around Rondo and KG

Do you think the nets will try to get CP3 and Mello this offseason via a trade?

OK let's continue...

CP3 yes but not Melo.

My question :

xbrackattackx
05-21-2010, 10:13 AM
What would the Magic need to do, to get back to the ECF, and possibly Finals, again, if they get knocked out this year?

It's okay I went Homer too.

I really thought the finals where gonna be Magic and Lakers.(Not saying you guys are out,Just saying you are for the purpose of the question) I think Dwight is doing his part and don't like how everyone is blaming him. I think Vince(Besides the missed free throws)has played a nice playoff series. As much as I like Gortat and Bass I think if you guys could trade with Detroit maybe Rip and Prince for Gortat,Bass and Pietrus.Since Detroit needs some bigs. And Rip and Prince play great D and can score nicely. Someone was saying Yao wanted out. And would do like a MLE for 6 years or something I don't know but if you could snag him also.

Nelson/Willams
Carter/Rip
Prince/Barnes
Lewis/Howard
Howard/Yao

Rip and Carter can Split the time and both be productive without missing a stride and since both are in their early 30's imo that will not wear them out as much in the regular season. And with Dwight being a monster Yao will just have to show up at playoff time. And on Dwight's off night. And this is a quick fix not a future fix either.

New Question:

Out of the top 13 picks who will end up trading theirs?

xbrackattackx
05-21-2010, 10:15 AM
OK let's continue...

CP3 yes but not Melo.

My question :

I do and he will not take a pay cut.

New Question:

Will Rubio ever be anything special or Jason Williams part 2?

Iron24th
05-21-2010, 10:27 AM
I do and he will not take a pay cut.

New Question:

Will Rubio ever be anything special or Jason Williams part 2?

I'm not sure if he'll ever be a poor Jason Williams.

Will already J.Wall be a franchise player in his rookie year?

BOSTON617
05-21-2010, 10:38 AM

no he will not be a franchise player his rookie yr

do you think doc is going to leave the celts next year??

xbrackattackx
05-21-2010, 10:38 AM

I think he will be like Durant and Lebron need a couple of season to get stronger and adjust. But if he doesn't get injured and keep his worth ethnic up then yes just not his rookie season!

xbrackattackx
05-21-2010, 10:39 AM
no he will not be a franchise player his rookie yr

do you think doc is going to leave the celts next year??

No way Doc leaves if they make it to the finals.

Will Boston pick anyone of significance up this summer of just bench players?

BOSTON617
05-21-2010, 10:45 AM
No way Doc leaves if they make it to the finals.

Will Boston pick anyone of significance up this summer of just bench players?

if they lose ray allen yes they will make a run for someone and will get bench players as well

if clevlands loses lebron do you think they will make a run for d-wade or bosh???

PrettyBoyJ
05-21-2010, 10:56 AM
if they lose ray allen yes they will make a run for someone and will get bench players as well

if clevlands loses lebron do you think they will make a run for d-wade or bosh???

No.. I think once Lebron walks out the door nobody willl be interested in Cleveland at all..

My Question: Should Steve Nash Request a trade and try to play for a team who will have a better chance at reaching the finals??

Lo Porto
05-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Steve had his shot to go to any team he wanted this summer but re-signed with Phoenix.

My Question: who will be the best available big man in the trade market this summer?

xbrackattackx
05-21-2010, 11:14 AM
No.. I think once Lebron walks out the door nobody willl be interested in Cleveland at all..

My Question: Should Steve Nash Request a trade and try to play for a team who will have a better chance at reaching the finals??

Wow, I was actually thinking about opening the thread with this question. I think the Suns should ask him what he wants to if he wants to win the title with a contender or try and lead his band of misfits there himself.

Will Grant Hill re-sign with the suns,Another team or retire?

xbrackattackx
05-21-2010, 11:17 AM
Steve had his shot to go to any team he wanted this summer but re-signed with Phoenix.

My Question: who will be the best available big man in the trade market this summer?

Well Maybe

Lee
A. Jefferson
Bosh
Amare
Yao
Scola
Shaq

Will CP3 get back to his old self next season?

gwrighter
05-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Will CP3 get back to his old self next season?

Yes,CP3's game isnt predominantly based on his athleticism like lebron james or dwight howard. His talent and playmaking abilities have not suffered. He said on Inside the NBA that he's been working on his shot a lot because that is all he can do. It might be a slow start for CP3 but he will be able to get back into franchise shape eventually.

Can shaq still contribute to a contending team, or is he just piggy backing from now on?

ballpd05
05-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Yes,CP3's game isnt predominantly based on his athleticism like lebron james or dwight howard. His talent and playmaking abilities have not suffered. He said on Inside the NBA that he's been working on his shot a lot because that is all he can do. It might be a slow start for CP3 but he will be able to get back into franchise shape eventually.

Can shaq still contribute to a contending team, or is he just piggy backing from now on?

No Shaq is too slow and looks like he has lost all of his explosiveness. He is a shell of himself out there.

Who do you guys feel is a sleeper in this year's draft? (By sleeper someone not Evan Turner or John Wall)

Oakmont_4
05-21-2010, 12:48 PM

my question

NO!

Especially if Doc Rivers comes back. I think there plan of action will be to explore trading Rasheed Wallace (Nobody will want him). Let Scal, Robinson, Daniels, Finley and Williams walk. They will ask Paul Pierce to opt out and re-do his contract (I think he will if the Celts are making an attempt to better the team). Once he does that they can go after a nice bench pieces, (2 players) with their cap room and MLE. Then use their Larry Bird rights to re-sign Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Tony Allen. Plus the addition of a #19 pick. Gives you a great chance for one last title run with the big 3.

Rajon Rondo
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
Kevin Garnett
Kendrick Perkins
Tony Allen
Glen Davis
Rasheed Wallace
#19 pick
FA #1
FA #2

My question is does Paul Pierce opt out of his deal and take slightly less money to help the team out? If he is willing to do so are the Celtics brass willing to go way over the cap to bring in some nice bench pieces AND pay Paul, Ray and Tony with Larry Bird rights?

Lakersho
05-21-2010, 01:05 PM
NO!

Especially if Doc Rivers comes back. I think there plan of action will be to explore trading Rasheed Wallace (Nobody will want him). Let Scal, Robinson, Daniels, Finley and Williams walk. They will ask Paul Pierce to opt out and re-do his contract (I think he will if the Celts are making an attempt to better the team). Once he does that they can go after a nice bench pieces, (2 players) with their cap room and MLE. Then use their Larry Bird rights to re-sign Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Tony Allen. Plus the addition of a #19 pick. Gives you a great chance for one last title run with the big 3.

Rajon Rondo
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
Kevin Garnett
Kendrick Perkins
Tony Allen
Glen Davis
Rasheed Wallace
#19 pick
FA #1
FA #2

My question is does Paul Pierce opt out of his deal and take slightly less money to help the team out? If he is willing to do so are the Celtics brass willing to go way over the cap to bring in some nice bench pieces AND pay Paul, Ray and Tony with Larry Bird rights?
pierce,willnot take less money,he's to proud of himself
question: will stat get a max contract after the way he's played in wcf?

PrettyBoyJ
05-21-2010, 01:18 PM
pierce,willnot take less money,he's to proud of himself
question: will stat get a max contract after the way he's played in wcf?

Most Likely he will there will be some team who is goin to be willing to dish out the money even if he's not playing like he is capable of or playing for a max contract..

My Question: With This year FA coming up.. how many elite teams this past decade will no longer be elite anymore.. I've seen Detroit fall off the elite status who's Next?

GSW Hoops
05-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Most Likely he will there will be some team who is goin to be willing to dish out the money even if he's not playing like he is capable of or playing for a max contract..

My Question: With This year FA coming up.. how many elite teams this past decade will no longer be elite anymore.. I've seen Detroit fall off the elite status who's Next?

San Antonio, Cleveland (after LeBron leaves)

Question: Will this year's NBA Finals make up for the boring playoffs?

Dee_Edge
05-21-2010, 02:33 PM
San Antonio, Cleveland (after LeBron leaves)

Question: Will this year's NBA Finals make up for the boring playoffs?

I think so...

You can't get any better than the classic "Lakers vs. Celtics"

Question: Do the Rockets really need a big free agent to compete...or is it more important to sign Kyle Lowry - Luis Scola - and Yao to new contracts?

KnicksorBust
05-21-2010, 02:38 PM
I think so...

You can't get any better than the classic "Lakers vs. Celtics"

Question: Do the Rockets really need a big free agent to compete...or is it more important to sign Kyle Lowry - Luis Scola - and Yao to new contracts?

They need a big free agent who is a two-way wing player. Ariza should not be shooting that much.

Question: Who is more likely to win an NBA title Chris Paul, Deron Williams, or Derrick Rose?

xbrackattackx
05-21-2010, 03:46 PM
They need a big free agent who is a two-way wing player. Ariza should not be shooting that much.

Question: Who is more likely to win an NBA title Chris Paul, Deron Williams, or Derrick Rose?

As much as it pains me to say it, Rose will be first. Then Paul/Deron.

Who will make the playoffs next season...Raps,Pacers,Nets,Wolves,Warriors,Kings or Memphis? Or Same Line up as this year?

BranWingss
05-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Nets. I think they'll get in as a lower seed.

Will Vince Carter ever return to the Raptors before he retires?

Lakersho
05-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Nets. I think they'll get in as a lower seed.

Will Vince Carter ever return to the Raptors before he retires?

not a chance, ithink he will ring chase... Question: do you think cavs have to s/t lebron?

Iron24th
05-22-2010, 03:06 AM
not a chance, ithink he will ring chase... Question: do you think cavs have to s/t lebron?

Yes if they want to have something in return.

Question :

Do you think Wade and Bosh will be on the same team next year?

NBAfan4life
05-22-2010, 03:13 AM
Yes if they want to have something in return.

Question :

Do you think Wade and Bosh will be on the same team next year?

I don't think Wade and Bosh end up on the same team. Bosh probably wants a s&t and I dont think Heat have any pieces to make that work.

Should La look to get value for Bynum seeing how that cant count on him to stay healthy?

smith&wesson
05-22-2010, 03:50 AM
I don't think Wade and Bosh end up on the same team. Bosh probably wants a s&t and I dont think Heat have any pieces to make that work.

Should La look to get value for Bynum seeing how that cant count on him to stay healthy?

Finally somone mentions it.

Bynam could be special. He can be super man special!! But I've been watching him every year in the playoffs and either he is out or he has struggled. I think that weighs heavy on his value.

My Question..

Can Andrea barniani develop in to an all star calibre centre? He is deadly on offense but does he ever become a ligit center who can rebound and block aswell???

Wiz kids
05-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Finally somone mentions it.

Bynam could be special. He can be super man special!! But I've been watching him every year in the playoffs and either he is out or he has struggled. I think that weighs heavy on his value.

My Question..

Can Andrea barniani develop in to an all star calibre centre? He is deadly on offense but does he ever become a ligit center who can rebound and block aswell???

Andrea at this point is purely offense and predicated on jump shots at that. He'll get better defensively, but prolly not enough to make him an all-star.

Who has a higher chance to be a bust: John Wall or Evan Turner or neither?

fredo832
05-22-2010, 04:16 AM
Andrea at this point is purely offense and predicated on jump shots at that. He'll get better defensively, but prolly not enough to make him an all-star.

Who has a higher chance to be a bust: John Wall or Evan Turner or neither?

I say John Wall all this hype is only going to lead to something horrible for the guy

my question.

Do yall think the Rockets will do any trades this offseason?

Iggy8294
05-22-2010, 08:55 AM
I say John Wall all this hype is only going to lead to something horrible for the guy

my question.

Do yall think the Rockets will do any trades this offseason?

to be honest im not sure. They might sign a few free agents, but their lineup right now is solid and they have some depth

Do Sixers make the playoffs next season? If so what seed? If not do Doug Collins and their #2 pick make an impact. (Please be Evan Turner! :))

crossover3
05-23-2010, 09:24 AM
to be honest im not sure. They might sign a few free agents, but their lineup right now is solid and they have some depth

Do Sixers make the playoffs next season? If so what seed? If not do Doug Collins and their #2 pick make an impact. (Please be Evan Turner! :))

the sixers are going to reconstruct a young group of player so it wouldn't surprise me if the sixers make it to the playoffs in a few years.like portland did.

my question is:wich team is going to draft wes johnsson and why is he so underated?

hgtiger32
05-23-2010, 12:41 PM
the sixers are going to reconstruct a young group of player so it wouldn't surprise me if the sixers make it to the playoffs in a few years.like portland did.

my question is:wich team is going to draft wes johnsson and why is he so underated?

i would say T-Woves, Kings, Warriors, but if he somehow falls all the way to 13 where Memphis is, they take him and prolly let Rudy Gay go. my guess that he's underrated is because he was a transfer to syracuse and really only played zone defense... that's al that i can figure as to why he's underrated

my question- i'm a bucks fan and want some outsider input. for the draft at pick #15 should the bucks draft a PF-post presence next to bogut or draft a SG/SF who can create, slash, make plays, and take over games in the final moments...also should the bucks try to re-sign salmons and if so how much would u give him? thanks...

Iron24th
05-23-2010, 01:44 PM
i would say T-Woves, Kings, Warriors, but if he somehow falls all the way to 13 where Memphis is, they take him and prolly let Rudy Gay go. my guess that he's underrated is because he was a transfer to syracuse and really only played zone defense... that's al that i can figure as to why he's underrated

my question- i'm a bucks fan and want some outsider input. for the draft at pick #15 should the bucks draft a PF-post presence next to bogut or draft a SG/SF who can create, slash, make plays, and take over games in the final moments...also should the bucks try to re-sign salmons and if so how much would u give him? thanks...

a PF no doubt,Bogut needs some help inside. Salmons can make 6-7M a year,not more.

Will Orlando get rid of VC or Rashard or Jameer or all of them this summer after this ECF disaster?

kurivaimu
05-23-2010, 01:57 PM
a PF no doubt,Bogut needs some help inside. Salmons can make 6-7M a year,not more.

Will Orlando get rid of VC or Rashard or Jameer or all of them this summer after this ECF disaster?

I think they will try really hard to get rid of Rashard, but bcause he has a ridiculous contract it may not happen.

What will Dirk Nowitzki do? Will he leave?

LA_Raiders
05-23-2010, 02:33 PM
I think they will try really hard to get rid of Rashard, but bcause he has a ridiculous contract it may not happen.

What will Dirk Nowitzki do? Will he leave?

No he wont leave, he is in love with Cuban, He will stay and try to win in Dal, they have a heck of a team now...

Will the Spurs rebuild? Back to square 1?

francium34
05-23-2010, 07:06 PM
I'd guess they try the GDP core for anther year or two. Manu just signed an extension. Probably not going to move Tim. They can try to work to trade Jefferson or Tony. But it's going to be tough.

Will the Thunder get a quality big (sign, trade, pick) to start contending?

Shadee
05-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes, they will most likely get David Lee or someone else.

Will the Magic trade Bass and/or Gortat this offseason?