PDA

View Full Version : The Official LeBron James FA Speculation Thread Part II

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

JordansBulls
05-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Here was the previous one.

The Official LeBron James FA Speculation Thread Part I (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485249)

http://i39.tinypic.com/qyz8sw.png

RipVW
05-17-2010, 07:22 PM
In before lock

Chill_Will_24
Something is discussed in tv and ABRA KADABRA the Bulls are the most likely outcome. No matter that their supposed solid Center completely dissed Cleveland and obviously has problems with Bron. Nevermind that he will be playing under the shadow of the greatest ball player ever, nevermind that Lebron has equally praised Brook Lopez, Danilo Gallinari, Devin Harris, Eric Gordon, and sooo many others. Im not saying he wont go to the Bulls but its just sickening how susceptible to the media people can be. Lebron is best friends with JayZ, and loves hanging out with billionaires, entrepreneours, and tycoons. He wants global fame. Dont people see? Its more than basketball to him. Hes not Kobe who only cares about winning. Lebron wants to win, yes, and thats the correct thing to say during press conferences, but isnt it obvious that its always been about more than basketball to him? If he wants titles he would go to the Heat or to the Clips. If you could combine Kobes personality with Shaq you have Lebron but the Shaq part of him is a thousand times worse and dominates everything. He wants to be the best, but he also wants to be the point of everyones conversation. He wants to be a MJ type icon and not the MJ your thinking of. Im talking about the late Mr Mike Jackson. He wants THAT type of glory. Its not about endorsements. Its not about sports. Its about the will to go down in history outside of the basketball hall of fame. He wants to be remembered when only the dust from his bones remain. Do the Bulls seem like the team to do that? Especially with #23 hanging from the rafters? Will the Heat do that for him? The only team that can provide him those types of opportunities is in NY. The problem with that is that the Knicks suck! Their only hope is that they can get another max guy for him and pray that someone bites on Eddy Currys expiring an gives them something nice. Meanwhile a billionaire Russian owner somewhere is funding a move to Brooklyin complete with a state of the art arena that will be unlike any other. His predecessor was the worst owner in NBA history but Ratner is no more. Now comes the era of Mikhail Prokhorov. The New Jesey Nets will play in the largest city in NJ; A 10 minute drive from NYC, until the Barclays Center is built. Knicks fans may say that the Nets will never take over New York because they have no history. But history always begins somewhere, and lets face it, as far as Knick history goes, thats all it is... history.... abysmal history...

D1JM
July 8th

Draco
05-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Yea if this poll would have been made a month ago the Knicks would be unanimous. But alas this site is full of puppets. Something is discussed in tv and ABRA KADABRA the Bulls are the most likely outcome.

Yes, the media reports on new information and the fans draw their conclusions. How else should making speculations work?

No matter that their supposed solid Center completely dissed Cleveland and obviously has problems with Bron.

Artest got into it worse with Kobe in last years playoffs and it didn't prevent him from signing with the Lakers...

Nevermind that he will be playing under the shadow of the greatest ball player ever,

Weak sauce...

nevermind that Lebron has equally praised Brook Lopez, Danilo Gallinari, Devin Harris, Eric Gordon, and sooo many others.

The following quotes are equal to whatever you're claiming Lebron said about Lopez and company?

“Those guys are great,” James said. “First of all, I’m a fan of the game of basketball before I was a player. Even when I’m done playing, I still love the game. I watch the game every day. So I know talent, and those are two talented guys. They’re going to be really good for this league for years to come.
“Derrick Rose is an awesome talent,” he said. “He’s probably one of the best point guards that we have in our league. He’s a tremendous competitor. He played hard. With guys like Derrick. you love guys like that. The sky’s the limit for him.
“He’s going to continue to get better. There’s no point guard in the league that has the type of athleticism that he has. The speed and quickness that he has. Chicago, they definitely have a good one. He’s a hometown kid. He’s great.”

Im not saying he wont go to the Bulls but its just sickening how susceptible to the media people can be. Lebron is best friends with JayZ, and loves hanging out with billionaires, entrepreneours, and tycoons. He wants global fame. Dont people see? Its more than basketball to him. Hes not Kobe who only cares about winning. Lebron wants to win, yes, and thats the correct thing to say during press conferences, but isnt it obvious that its always been about more than basketball to him?

Yeah, I see that you're trying to make JayZ, hanging out with billionaires, etc more important than winning. If Lebron signs with the Bulls he's still going to be friends with JayZ and he still has opportunities to hang out with rich people.

ko8e24
05-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Wow, the first thread was created on May 13th, and in only 3 1/2 days, there were 84 pages for that first thread. So much so that a PART II thread had to be created already after 4 days. You'd think Part II would've come a month later, but people are just in love with LeBron's nuts. :facepalm:

Never seen anything like it. :pity:

Expect Part III to come about on May 21st!!!!

Chill_Will_24
05-17-2010, 07:36 PM
Yes, the media reports on new information and the fans draw their conclusions. How else should making speculations work?

Artest got into it worse with Kobe in last years playoffs and it didn't prevent him from signing with the Lakers...

Weak sauce...

The following quotes are equal to whatever you're claiming Lebron said about Lopez and company?

“Those guys are great,” James said. “First of all, I’m a fan of the game of basketball before I was a player. Even when I’m done playing, I still love the game. I watch the game every day. So I know talent, and those are two talented guys. They’re going to be really good for this league for years to come.
“Derrick Rose is an awesome talent,” he said. “He’s probably one of the best point guards that we have in our league. He’s a tremendous competitor. He played hard. With guys like Derrick. you love guys like that. The sky’s the limit for him.
“He’s going to continue to get better. There’s no point guard in the league that has the type of athleticism that he has. The speed and quickness that he has. Chicago, they definitely have a good one. He’s a hometown kid. He’s great.”

Yeah, I see that you're trying to make JayZ, hanging out with billionaires, etc more important than winning. If Lebron signs with the Bulls he's still going to be friends with JayZ and he still has opportunities to hang out with rich people.

They didnt report anything you didnt already know so why speculate now, huh? I was only pointing to the reason the Bulls are raping the polls.

Dont compare Lebrons ego with Kobes. Kobe wanted to win so he dealt with it. And what he and Artest got was nothing but competitive fouls and passion for the game. It was all cool. Noah completely dissed CLE and the Cavs, and whined like a girl about them dancing! Lebron doesnt hate CLE that much. While he might leave, i doubt he gives CLE the ultimate slap in the face in leaving to CHI after all that was said. Noah was B****** like a girl and talking smack to the guy with the biggest ego ever. Big mistake...

Yes i know he likes Rose. I was stating that he has praised others just as much... so nothing can be based on his praising of players...

No im saying its more than basketball to Lebron and if you read between the lines and look at the signs its obvious. Most people look at it from a basketball standpoint. I think theres a bigger picture to him

D1JM
05-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Wow, the first thread was created on May 13th, and in only 3 1/2 days, there were 84 pages for that first thread. So much so that a PART II thread had to be created already after 4 days. You'd think Part II would've come a month later, but people are just in love with LeBron's nuts. :facepalm:

Yup or until after 2014 when the lakers have like two guys signed

vasjr
05-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Why would LeBron leave Cleveland? He was born here, raised here, played here why wouldn't he stay here? He's got family and everything, he just built this HUGE mansion in Akron in 2008(he considered it his DREAM HOUSE) Sure he hasn't got a championship Micheal Jordan took a while to get a championship. Why would he leave Cleveland with his rep of game 5???

D1JM
05-17-2010, 07:41 PM
they didnt report anything you didnt already know so why speculate now, huh? I was only pointing to the reason the Bulls are raping the polls.

Dont compare Lebrons ego with Kobes. Kobe wanted to win so he dealt with it. And what he and Artest got was nothing but competitive fouls and passion for the game. It was all cool. Noah completely dissed Noah. And whined like a girl about them dancing! Lebron doesnt hate CLE that much. While he might leave, i doubt he gives CLE the ultimate slap in the face in leaving to CHI after all that was said. Noah was B****** like a girl and talking smack to the guy with the biggest ego ever. Big mistake...

yes i know he likes Rose. I was stating that he has praised pthers just as much... so nothing can be based on his praising of players...

No im saying its more than basketball to Lebron and if you read between the lines and look at the signs its obvious. Most people look at it from a basketball standpoint. I think theres a bigger picture to him

Noah diss Noah crazy

Stunner
05-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Man isnt fun seeing everybody defend their own team while bashing others. Knicks fans looking into the future telling us who they are adding to they're 4 players. Nets saying the are rich and saying they are going to party hard with Jay-Z. Heat fans saying we got Wade and our GM might be coach again and not to mention Pat looks like one of the goodfellas scares me a bit. Bulls fans saying Rose is a top 3 pg cuz Kenny Smith and Barkely said so. LOL i love PSD.

kntresistheheat
05-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Fans in Chicago appear confident that James will choose the Bulls. In the first 24 hours after the Celtics eliminated the Cavaliers from the NBA playoffs on Thursday, the Bulls sold more than 500 new full-season tickets and a team official estimated call volume at about 50 times the normal level, according to the Tribune.

:facepalm:Without even knowing if he is going for sure!

But the source close to Wesley said James has not made a decision and that leaving Ohio won't be easy.

The source said that anyone who says what James is going to do is "lying, because he doesn't know now."

So how about shutting up until we get to July;)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5194333

tredigs
05-17-2010, 07:44 PM

Coming from the guy with Kobe in his screen name, avatar, and sig. The tri-fecta of jockery? C'mon dude. You're living in the glass house, and this post was stone chucking.

I do think he's going to Chicago. It makes the most sense.

ko8e24
05-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Yup or until after 2014 when the lakers have like two guys signed

uuuhhhhh wut? :confused:

ko8e24
05-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Coming from the guy with Kobe in his screen name, avatar, and sig. The tri-fecta of jockery? C'mon dude. You're living in the glass house, and this post was stone chucking.

I do think he's going to Chicago. It makes the most sense.

First of all, it's ko8e, not Kobe, and second, it's called a username, not a screename, this isn't freakin AOL :facepalm:

And as far as living in a glass house.......I'm allergic to glass.

Chill_Will_24
05-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Fans in Chicago appear confident that James will choose the Bulls. In the first 24 hours after the Celtics eliminated the Cavaliers from the NBA playoffs on Thursday, the Bulls sold more than 500 new full-season tickets and a team official estimated call volume at about 50 times the normal level, according to the Tribune.

But the source close to Wesley said James has not made a decision and that leaving Ohio won't be easy.

The source said that anyone who says what James is going to do is "lying, because he doesn't know now."

Thats no fun. Speculating makes it better because then we get the sweet luxury of I TOLD YOU SO!!! threads from whoever was right.

SteveNash
05-17-2010, 07:50 PM
First of all, it's ko8e, not Kobe, and second, it's called a username, not a screename, this isn't freakin AOL :facepalm:

Excellent rebuttal

Dougger316
05-17-2010, 07:51 PM
They didnt report anything you didnt already know so why speculate now, huh? I was only pointing to the reason the Bulls are raping the polls.

Dont compare Lebrons ego with Kobes. Kobe wanted to win so he dealt with it. And what he and Artest got was nothing but competitive fouls and passion for the game. It was all cool. Noah completely dissed CLE and the Cavs, and whined like a girl about them dancing! Lebron doesnt hate CLE that much. While he might leave, i doubt he gives CLE the ultimate slap in the face in leaving to CHI after all that was said. Noah was B****** like a girl and talking smack to the guy with the biggest ego ever. Big mistake...

Yes i know he likes Rose. I was stating that he has praised others just as much... so nothing can be based on his praising of players...

Please show me just ONE link where he praises all those guys like he did with Rose, just one! Otherwise don't just throw things out there...

X12Celtics3
05-17-2010, 07:53 PM
I think that it makes sense for him to stay in Cleveland, so thats my vote. I obviously won't be surprised if he leaves, though.

BAMF
05-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Thats no fun. Speculating makes it better because then we get the sweet luxury of I TOLD YOU SO!!! threads from whoever was right.

cant wait to see who gets to post those threads:D

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 07:54 PM
The last one got filled up b/c of an aimless argument between fin_frenzy_84
TEXASTITAN and Dougger316.

Dougger316
05-17-2010, 07:54 PM

We sell out every year anyway

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Dougger316
05-17-2010, 07:56 PM
The last one got filled up b/c of an aimless argument between fin_frenzy_84
TEXASTITAN and Dougger316.

Really? Because I am pretty sure there were 10 more pages from the last post I made yesterday to today.

SteveNash
05-17-2010, 07:56 PM
We sell out every year anyway

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

99.1% isn't a sellout.

D1JM
05-17-2010, 08:00 PM

U should facepalm urself cuz the bulls are leaders among attendance every damn year

tredigs
05-17-2010, 08:00 PM

haha, oh my bad - I didn't realize.

PS. You have the most posts in this thread, boom roasted.

ko8e24
05-17-2010, 08:02 PM
haha, oh my bad - I didn't realize.

PS. You have the most posts in this thread, boom roasted.

:clap:

RadiantShot
05-17-2010, 08:05 PM
If this goes to a thousand posts, once more, I'm definitely quitting PSD.

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 08:07 PM
Really? Because I am pretty sure there were 10 more pages from the last post I made yesterday to today.

That doesn't mean there wasn't a whole lot of aimless commotion in there. Top three posters...
fin_frenzy_84 87
TEXASTITAN 73
Dougger316 57
If we had to pick a "conversation" to represent that thread, I'd pick that whole argument between you three.

~

The lottery is tomorrow and it will have a big effect on the outcome of free agency. Getting the top pick will improve the Nets' chances of landing a top 3 FA greatly. Proky will represent the Nets at the draft lottery and will be on Francesa the day after.

:pray:

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 08:08 PM

Bye.

D1JM
05-17-2010, 08:09 PM
No u won't

kntresistheheat
05-17-2010, 08:12 PM
U should facepalm urself cuz the bulls are leaders among attendance every damn year

Wow!!! Out of everything I put on there you only could comment about that:confused: I put that becuase it says in the first 24 hours of the cavs getting eliminated 500 season ticket sold out, Like if it was a for sure thing that lebron would be there:rolleyes: And yes I know the bull are on top on attendance, thats why it was so funny to me.

I posted this, because all the bulls fans can stop acting like they got sources or because lebron called rose that he has made a decision! Trust me..I am sure he called wade which is one of his closest friends and told him he will be doing his rounds and he will see whats the best situation is for him? Lets leave it alone and just wait until at least the final week of june and things might make more sense by then.

BAMF
05-17-2010, 08:20 PM

It's gonna happen but i have a feeling your wont stop PSD:D

JordansBulls
05-17-2010, 09:06 PM

The other one went that far in less than 5 days.

td0tsfinest
05-17-2010, 09:14 PM
wow it hasn't even been a week yet and we maxed out one lebron thread.

Anyways, I can't believe the number of songs people are making for Lebron. I guess it is "More than a Game"

RipVW
05-17-2010, 09:17 PM
wow it hasn't even been a week yet and we maxed out one lebron thread.

Anyways, I can't believe the number of songs people are making for Lebron. I guess it is "More than a Game"

The guy makes such a huge impact and NYC and Chicago are the largest and 3rd largest cities. It shouldnt really be a surprise.

xxcubs22xx
05-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Chicago makes the most sense.

Sure, he can stay in Cleveland. But after how its gone there, why would he? They have proven time and again that they are not title contenders, no matter how their regular season goes. Lebron's supporting cast just don't get the job done. They are aging, and only drifting away from being title contenders as time goes on

Hell, the bulls don't even have lebron [yet? lol sorry] and we matched up pretty well with cleveland this year.

Lebron wants to win the title, first and foremost.

Also, Lebron is from Akron, not Cleveland.

h2r09
05-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Chicago makes the most sense.

Sure, he can stay in Cleveland. But after how its gone there, why would he? They have proven time and again that they are not title contenders, no matter how their regular season goes. Lebron's supporting cast just don't get the job done. They are aging, and only drifting away from being title contenders as time goes on

Hell, the bulls don't even have lebron [yet? lol sorry] and we matched up pretty well with cleveland this year.

Lebron wants to win the title, first and foremost.

Also, Lebron is from Akron, not Cleveland.

The only reason LEbron would go to chicago is if he wants to win BY HIMSELF. Other than that, they have nothing. They have no home state/town advantage and they definitely dont matchup with the heat as far as how good they would be with them and they dont have a team that would be well built around them. The obvious choice if he wants to win is miami, other than that it is all about ego and winning by himself. Lebron would have good players around him, but not a good supporting cast as none of there players can hit 3's. Rose, HInrich, and Deng do not shoot 3's well and trust me, nobody is taking on Deng's contract and Hinrich is not likely to be taken either.

Pran Raznor
05-17-2010, 09:39 PM
The only reason LEbron would go to chicago is if he wants to win BY HIMSELF. Other than that, they have nothing. They have no home state/town advantage and they definitely dont matchup with the heat as far as how good they would be with them and they dont have a team that would be well built around them. The obvious choice if he wants to win is miami, other than that it is all about ego and winning by himself. Lebron would have good players around him, but not a good supporting cast as none of there players can hit 3's. Rose, HInrich, and Deng do not shoot 3's well and trust me, nobody is taking on Deng's contract and Hinrich is not likely to be taken either.

Oh, oh I trust you...

Pierzynski4Prez
05-17-2010, 09:40 PM
That doesn't mean there wasn't a whole lot of aimless commotion in there. Top three posters...
fin_frenzy_84 87
TEXASTITAN 73
Dougger316 57
If we had to pick a "conversation" to represent that thread, I'd pick that whole argument between you three.

~

The lottery is tomorrow and it will have a big effect on the outcome of free agency. Getting the top pick will improve the Nets' chances of landing a top 3 FA greatly. Proky will represent the Nets at the draft lottery and will be on Francesa the day after.

Please tell me that there is some simple way to find that out, and that you didn't actually go through 100 pages just to prove to Douggar that he posted 57 times.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 09:50 PM

By himself HAHAHAHA Thats funny.... Rose and Noah just suck:facepalm:
Dude Miami wont get him, they will go PF.

D1JM
05-17-2010, 09:52 PM

first make sure you guys get another top FA agent before you start talking about other people's team.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 09:54 PM
fin_frenzy_84 87
TEXASTITAN 73
Dougger316 57

~

Dang I had 87 posts? Well im going for 88 this one :D

h2r09
05-17-2010, 09:54 PM
By himself HAHAHAHA Thats funny.... Rose and Noah just suck:facepalm:
Dude Miami wont get him, they will go PF.

By himself meaning without another superstar and rose is not as good as you make him out to be. unless he develops a shot he wont be a top 3 pg in the league and noah is good but he is just a scrappy hustle player. Those 3 are not a championship trio.

And miami's plan A is to get lebron so way to completely make things up to strengthen you're argument.

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Please tell me that there is some simple way to find that out, and that you didn't actually go through 100 pages just to prove to Douggar that he posted 57 times.

lmao I actually read every post in that thread at least once but in the replies column, there's a link for each thread. it tells you who has replied the most to that thread and sorts them by the number of replies.;)

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 09:56 PM
As for moving Deng... I have been saying this all along. If we get Deng we will find a way to move him.. It could be for scrubs just to get rid of his salary... It could be in a S&T. It could be for a similar contract but for a position we need. If we dont get Lebron the Deng will stay.

h2r09
05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Oh, oh I trust you...

Name me 1 team who is going to pay 11 million for an above average sf for the next 3 or 4 years or whatever ridiculous contract it is. Toronto isn't, Cleveland definitely isnt.

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Dang I had 87 posts? Well im going for 88 this one :D

you'll have to find someone to argue aimlessly about nothing really. i dont think we can fill up 80+ posts talking about post counts.

h2r09
05-17-2010, 09:59 PM
first make sure you guys get another top FA agent before you start talking about other people's team.

ummm what? Are you sriously actig as if you already have LEbron? miami is a much more attractive situation right now then chicago.

D1JM
05-17-2010, 09:59 PM
By himself meaning without another superstar and rose is not as good as you make him out to be. unless he develops a shot he wont be a top 3 pg in the league and noah is good but he is just a scrappy hustle player. Those 3 are not a championship trio.

And miami's plan A is to get lebron so way to completely make things up to strengthen you're argument.

you are saying rose sucks at shooting?

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 10:00 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I didnt say Heat were not going after Lebron but I said that they would end up with a PF.
Second of all you said Rose cant Shoot? He aint a 3 point shooter but Mid Range shot is deadly. Noah is an monster Rebounder and really good at Defense. I cant see how you dont think Rose and Noah aint stars. Rose for sure is a superstar.

h2r09
05-17-2010, 10:03 PM
you are saying rose sucks at shooting?

no, im saying he is the epitome of what kind of shooter you dont want around lebron. Look at the team around lebron in cleveland, all shooters. Name 1 knockdown shooter on the bulls.

RipVW
05-17-2010, 10:04 PM

Wow

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Chicago has a giant boner right for Lebron and i dont blame them either lol. I would too, but im surprised at how confident some of them seem.

h2r09
05-17-2010, 10:08 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I didnt say Heat were not going after Lebron but I said that they would end up with a PF.
Second of all you said Rose cant Shoot? He aint a 3 point shooter but Mid Range shot is deadly. Noah is an monster Rebounder and really good at Defense. I cant see how you dont think Rose and Noah aint stars. Rose for sure is a superstar.

O well since you said so..... SInce when does your opinion have any, and i mean ANY, credibility or relevence?

Exactly, he isnt a 3 point shooter. He will either clog up the lane a little bit or miss the open shots given to him by Lebron.

Noah is not even close to a star. IS he a solid player and gritty? Yes. IS he anything close to a star? NO. talk to me when he develops an offensive game other then being a nuisance.

ROse is a superstar? hahahaha, do you know what a superstar is? ROse is a solid pg. He is not even close to being a superstar yet. Superstars can shoot above 26% from 3 or at least average more than 20 and 6. IS Rudy Gay or OJ MAyo a superstar to you then?

h2r09
05-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Wow

Please feel free to tell me 1 thing wrong with what i said.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 10:10 PM
no, im saying he is the epitome of what kind of shooter you dont want around lebron. Look at the team around lebron in cleveland, all shooters. Name 1 knockdown shooter on the bulls.

So you want a team similiar to Cleavland who did not win a championship?

NYK_kidd77
05-17-2010, 10:12 PM
I feel bad for Boozer...he only has 3 pages worth of writing :(

h2r09
05-17-2010, 10:12 PM
So you want a team similiar to Cleavland who did not win a championship?

Yes, just better. They had the right idea in building around Lebron, they just couldnt put it all together. They won 61 games. Coming from the fan of a team who played the celtics, that is an amazing team with an amazing pg and all around great team. You have to surround guys like lebron, D-Wade, and Kobe with shooters and that is what they did. They just needed shaq to not be there and 1 guy to step up.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 10:13 PM
O well since you said so..... SInce when does your opinion have any, and i mean ANY, credibility or relevence?

Exactly, he isnt a 3 point shooter. He will either clog up the lane a little bit or miss the open shots given to him by Lebron.

Noah is not even close to a star. IS he a solid player and gritty? Yes. IS he anything close to a star? NO. talk to me when he develops an offensive game other then being a nuisance.

ROse is a superstar? hahahaha, do you know what a superstar is? ROse is a solid pg. He is not even close to being a superstar yet. Superstars can shoot above 26% from 3 or at least average more than 20 and 6. IS Rudy Gay or OJ MAyo a superstar to you then?
Know was really close from the All-STAR team... Noah is there for his defense and Rebounding and stepping up in the playoffs. You act like 3 pointers win you championships? How did that work out for the Cavs then?

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 10:14 PM
I feel bad for Boozer...he only has 3 pages worth of writing :(

Lets give Boozer some credit.... Hey everyone!!!! Lets go to Boozers thead!!!!(Shouted)

Crickets

Crickets

Crickets

And more Crickets.

NYK_kidd77
05-17-2010, 10:16 PM
^ lol we can just move some of the pointless stuff/arguments to his thread so it fills up.

h2r09
Know was really close from the All-STAR team... Noah is there for his defense and Rebounding and stepping up in the playoffs. You act like 3 pointers win you championships? How did that work out for the Cavs then?

If you meant to say noah than no he wasnt. Noah will not be an all star big man and if he is it will be because there is such little depth at the position. He is a scrappy rebounding type. He is a good player but nohing special.

Im not saying 3 pointers win you championships, im saying to build around superstars you have to have solid shooters around them to keep from defenses crashing the paint. See the magic's approach although theres is a little different because there superstar is a big man.

Pran Raznor
Name me 1 team who is going to pay 11 million for an above average sf for the next 3 or 4 years or whatever ridiculous contract it is. Toronto isn't, Cleveland definitely isnt.

I wouldn't expect either Cleveland or Toronto to want Deng. Cleveland probably wouldn't want to help out Lebron if he were to leave. And Toronto already has Hedo. There are teams that are under the cap and could use a 25 yr old SF that average roughly 18 pts and 7-8 rebs a game and is a good mid-range shooter. For instance the Clippers could trade for him if they don't land Lebron. If they were to come out empty handed out of the top tier free agents, they could trade for him. They traded for Randolph when he had an overpriced and undesirable contract. They traded for Camby (who had a good contract) because they could afford him under the cap. I'm sure there are other teams out there that are under the cap that would trade for Deng. Don't assume that Deng can't be traded. Especially if they added Taj Gibson or James Johnson or draft picks to sweeten the pot.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 10:17 PM
^ lol we can just move some of the pointless stuff/arguments to his thread so it fills up.

Haha I think thats a great idea lol

h2r09
05-17-2010, 10:20 PM
I wouldn't expect either Cleveland or Toronto to want Deng. Cleveland probably wouldn't want to help out Lebron if he were to leave. And Toronto already has Hedo. There are teams that are under the cap and could use a 25 yr old SF that average roughly 18 pts and 7-8 rebs a game and is a good mid-range shooter. For instance the Clippers could trade for him if they don't land Lebron. If they were to come out empty handed out of the top tier free agents, they could trade for him. They traded for Randolph when he had an overpriced and undesirable contract. They traded for Camby (who had a good contract) because they could afford him under the cap. I'm sure there are other teams out there that are under the cap that would trade for Deng. Don't assume that Deng can't be traded. Especially if they added Taj Gibson or James Johnson or draft picks to sweeten the pot.

Im not saying he is a bad player. In fact he is a very good player. ITs just that nobody will take the 11 million and 4 years to pay this guy unless you are getting seriously ripped off to take that contract. He is just simply not worth 11 million per year.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 10:20 PM
If you meant to say noah than no he wasnt. Noah will not be an all star big man and if he is it will be because there is such little depth at the position. He is a scrappy rebounding type. He is a good player but nohing special.

Im not saying 3 pointers win you championships, im saying to build around superstars you have to have solid shooters around them to keep from defenses crashing the paint. See the magic's approach although theres is a little different because there superstar is a big man.

I meant to say you know he was almost an all star?
Noah was very close by being on the all star team and he is just getting better... Look at his stats, they are just getting better. Hinrich is a solid 3 point shooter. There is Korver out there that can be had cheap... Mike miller can be had cheap... Draft has 3 point shooters. We also have a big man who can get rebounds to feed them the ball.

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Anyone else think that adding guys who "complement" a particular player's game is given too much weight? The Cavs had a lot of talented role players. They were good at what they did and complemented what James did well. But looking at the rosters of teams that have won it all the past 10 or so years, very few of them lack a second star. I mean who do you think can be a solid go to guy outside of LeBron on the Cavs?
IMO Bron needs a Bosh, Wade, etc to create their own shots if things aren't going for him. We saw how what happened when the perimeter shooters were off and LeBron couldn't get anything going.

h2r09
05-17-2010, 10:26 PM
If you can tell me 1 reason why leron would rather go to chicago then miami other then he wants to do it as the lone superstar, i'll go away. All that is standing in the way to a match made for each other is ego's. If ego's have nothing to do with this, lebron has an easy choice.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Anyone else think that adding guys who "complement" a particular player's game is given too much weight? The Cavs had a lot of talented role players. They were good at what they did and complemented what James did well. But looking at the rosters of teams that have won it all the past 10 or so years, very few of them lack a second star. I mean who do you think can be a solid go to guy outside of LeBron on the Cavs?
IMO Bron needs a Bosh, Wade, etc to create their own shots if things aren't going for him. We saw how what happened when the perimeter shooters were off and LeBron couldn't get anything going.

I agree... I think Rose is a good second star. I mean he has the talent and every one should know that. Now of course Wade and Bosh are better but Rose is good enough to be that second star..

Pran Raznor
05-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Im not saying he is a bad player. In fact he is a very good player. ITs just that nobody will take the 11 million and 4 years to pay this guy unless you are getting seriously ripped off to take that contract. He is just simply not worth 11 million per year.

He is overpriced. But he isn't way overpriced. Like you mentioned, he is a good player. That and the fact that he is still young and another player/s and picks could be packaged with him in a trade, could be appealing to a team under the cap. I would expect a few teams to consider him IF the Bulls were to land Lebron and try to push Deng off.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 10:36 PM
If you can tell me 1 reason why leron would rather go to chicago then miami other then he wants to do it as the lone superstar, i'll go away. All that is standing in the way to a match made for each other is ego's. If ego's have nothing to do with this, lebron has an easy choice.

I dont think we were talking about him wanting to go to Chicago over Miami but ok I will give you an agrument. Of course we got Rose and Noah to match up with him and I think they will be great with each other. Of coruse he has connections to Chicago. We can possibly bring another solid free agent. You alreafy know what im gonna say by how. Yes if we have to move him then we will find a way but no telling for what. That brings in another free agent. Possible shooter or PF. Also of course big city, media, of course the stuff he likes. He was a Bulls fan growing up. Most of all wants to win a championship and can do that in Chicago. Yes he can do that on Heat and I stated that in many post.

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 10:44 PM
I agree... I think Rose is a good second star. I mean he has the talent and every one should know that. Now of course Wade and Bosh are better but Rose is good enough to be that second star..
Rose has shown he can create on his own for himself and his team mates on a consistent, high level. He may rely on those short floaters right now but those are falling for him at a high rate. He will only be more deadly if/when he develops a consistent long range jumper. I say if because Wade was projected to do that but never did but he's still clearly one of the best offensive players in the game despite having a supposedly big shortcoming.

avrpatsfan
05-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Wow smart idea by PSD mods to make it one thread! Wow!

JordansBulls
05-17-2010, 10:53 PM

Stunner
05-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Rose has shown he can create on his own for himself and his team mates on a consistent, high level. He may rely on those short floaters right now but those are falling for him at a high rate. He will only be more deadly if/when he develops a consistent long range jumper. I say if because Wade was projected to do that but never did but he's still clearly one of the best offensive players in the game despite having a supposedly big shortcoming.

:clap: u are a good guy my fellow poster speaking the truth there should be more posters like u. Every team with cap space in the race for Lebron until Lebron says otherwise.

ryder78c
05-17-2010, 11:02 PM
i couldnt choose i think it will be miami or chicago or resign i highly doubt he will be on the knicks or the nets or clippers

Chill_Will_24
05-17-2010, 11:07 PM

LOL Its Lebron the Rainbow James! They just need one for the Wizards and Clippers

jackdawson
05-17-2010, 11:13 PM
I just lol'd at bulls fans. Ridiculously funny people. I wonder what's gonna happen if LeBron doesn't go to the bulls.

Stunner
05-17-2010, 11:17 PM
I just lol'd at bulls fans. Ridiculously funny people. I wonder what's gonna happen if LeBron doesn't go to the bulls.

Then i hope we get Bosh,Boozer,Joe Johnson or somebody thru a trade. I would jus be happy with at least one Max Player. I think its some players around the league that really want to play in Chicago with Rose and Noah.

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 11:18 PM
:clap: u are a good guy my fellow poster speaking the truth there should be more posters like u. Every team with cap space in the race for Lebron until Lebron says otherwise.

lmao It's just my opinion. You just happen to agree with what I'm saying.

LeBron is coming to the Nets. sarcasm or is it the truth? lol

J$mo0th_3o5
05-17-2010, 11:18 PM

Idk about you guys, but he looks best in a HEAT uniform. (No homer and most importantly no homo)

Stunner
05-17-2010, 11:19 PM
lmao It's just my opinion. You just happen to agree with what I'm saying.

LeBron is coming to the Nets. sarcasm or is it the truth? lol

Thats fair enough but most people wont give him his due, thats y im happy.

Then Bosh is coming to Chicago. :D

Stunner
05-17-2010, 11:20 PM
Idk about you guys, but he looks best in a HEAT uniform. (No homer and most importantly no homo)

lmao

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-17-2010, 11:23 PM
I honestly don't know how Lebron is a "great fit" in Chicago. One idiot named Chris Broussard said they were a good fit and all of a sudden PSD is in mayhem. Barely anyone was picking the Bulls to be in the Lebron sweepstakes a week ago lol.

The Bulls are one of the worst shooting team in the NBA in FG% and 3pt% and that in itself is a red flag because Lebron needs his shooters when he drives and dishes it out to the open shooter. They don't have anyone on that squad that is a dead eye shooter or even a player that shoots above .40% from beyond the arc.

They are a bunch a B type players that will never amount to anything except Derrick Rose. They have a solid team, but to think they are going to be any better than the Cavs were this year is ridiculous. And for the love of god Noah is good, but if your team wasn't so average, you wouldn't consider him anything more than an Anderson Varejao.

And Derrick Rose and Lebron James isn't exactly your dynamic duo either. They can't carry a team that's full of mediocre players and expect to go farther then the Cavs. Those two alone won't be able to beat the Lakers, Magic, Nuggets, Dallas, and even the Thunder. And that's not including the teams that are going to vastly improve.

The Cavs had a perfect system around Lebron, but for some reason it doesn't come together in the playoffs. The Bulls are gonna be an entire new situation for him and it's not gonna be for the better. Plus, they are only gonna have 4 mil left ti sign a player after a max.

jeter 2
05-17-2010, 11:25 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/report_knicks_lee_third_best_teammate_zC3WGynddTi8 DzDN0BYfJP

John Hollinger has guys like Dirk, Boozer, Amare, Bosh and even David Lee are ranked are higher than Bosh. Like I said, he needs a big man more than he needs a point guard. Lebron plays a lot like a point guard. He averages more assists than Derrick Rose. He needs big men. New York has the cap space to provide him with one of the league's best.

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-17-2010, 11:26 PM

:rolleyes:

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 11:30 PM
:rolleyes:

http://i44.tinypic.com/sln2j6.jpg
You want to tell me that's consistent?

RipVW
05-17-2010, 11:32 PM

It would make a huge difference sure but it wouldnt be the end of the world. Its not like the Bulls didnt make the playoffs and push the #1 seed with a barebones roster. Theres a lot of ways they could improve but it would obviously be nice to have LeBron.

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-17-2010, 11:36 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/sln2j6.jpg
You want to tell me that's consistent?

You said "but he never did" like he doesnt have an opportunity to get a better jumper.

Wade's jumper is the most underrated in the game. Obviously when you show shot charts of a player that has to shoot every time he touches the ball because no one can do a damn thing, the percentages aren't gonna be very good. Id rather have Wade take a contested fade away than anyone else take a wide open shot and quite frankly thats exactly what happens.

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 11:40 PM

I wont be that mad.. Of course I want him but if we dont get him there is many other free agents out there.

The Flash
05-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Theres a report that Lebron called Wade and he's now coming to Miami... Here's the link:

www.LebroncalledWade.com

J$mo0th_3o5
05-17-2010, 11:42 PM
I thought Noah loved Lebron:rolleyes: How is that gonna work?! lol

NYK_kidd77
05-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Theres a report that Lebron called me but i didn't answer cause it was an unknown number.

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 11:43 PM
You said "but he never did" like he doesnt have an opportunity to get a better jumper.

Wade's jumper is the most underrated in the game. Obviously when you show shot charts of a player that has to shoot every time he touches the ball because no one can do a damn thing, the percentages aren't gonna be very good. Id rather have Wade take a contested fade away than anyone else take a wide open shot and quite frankly thats exactly what happens.

I said "but he never did" because he hasn't. Go over his shot charts from year to year. He'll have a good year and then an off one. He has gotten better since his rookie year but it is inconsistent. If you look at his shot selection, he isn't forced into that many bad shots. Look at how many attempts he gets at the rim versus on the perimeter.

Becks2307
05-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Theres a report that Lebron called me but i didn't answer cause it was an unknown number.

hahah lol

J$mo0th_3o5
05-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Theres a report that Lebron called Wade and he's now coming to Miami... Here's the link:

www.LebroncalledWade.com

:laugh:

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-17-2010, 11:45 PM
If Lebron really truly wants to win a championship and forget everything else (ego wise) he'd come to Miami. And im not saying that because im a Heat fan, but every other team is him being surrounded by players he has to carry on his shoulder 24/7 which is they same thing he did in Clv.

gocubs2118
05-17-2010, 11:47 PM
I thought Noah loved Lebron:rolleyes: How is that gonna work?! lol

Jordan and Pippen hated Rodman when he went to the Bulls, how did that work out :rolleyes:

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-17-2010, 11:50 PM
I said "but he never did" because he hasn't. Go over his shot charts from year to year. He'll have a good year and then an off one. He has gotten better since his rookie year but it is inconsistent. If you look at his shot selection, he isn't forced into that many bad shots. Look at how many attempts he gets at the rim versus on the perimeter.

Well obviously hes gonna have more attempts at the rim then on the perimeter because thats the type of player he is. Ray Allen isn't gonna be driving in all day because that's not what he does, he's a shooter.

And i think hes inconsistency is due to the fact too much of the offense is focused on him and has to take shots he doesnt want to take. Im not saying hes an amazing jump shooter, but he is definitely top 5 at the SG position

fin_frenzy_84
05-17-2010, 11:52 PM
If Lebron really truly wants to win a championship and forget everything else (ego wise) he'd come to Miami. And im not saying that because im a Heat fan, but every other team is him being surrounded by players he has to carry on his shoulder 24/7 which is they same thing he did in Clv.

Like I said I think his best chances are either Chicago or Miami to win a ship... He needs a All-Star next to him and Cavs dont have a all start talent no more really. Neither does Knicks... Nets kind of do but they really only got 2 players... Chicago he would have Rose... Heat he would have Wade.. I would take Rose or Wade over anyone from Nets,Cavs,or Knicks.

NYK_kidd77
05-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Like I said I think his best chances are either Chicago or Miami to win a ship... He needs a All-Star next to him and Cavs dont have a all start talent no more really. Neither does Knicks... Nets kind of do but they really only got 2 players... Chicago he would have Rose... Heat he would have Wade.. I would take Rose or Wade over anyone from Nets,Cavs,or Knicks.

New York can easily add an all-star just resign D Lee :). See i should be a GM lol.

chitownbulls
05-17-2010, 11:54 PM
:facepalm:

Develop a shot???????????? ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME LOLLLLLLL:facepalm:. I think you should re-watch the Cavs-Bulls series/the entire reg. season.

BTW, by most he is already considered a top 5 pg

HuRRiCaNeS324
05-17-2010, 11:54 PM
Like my man JVG said, the Bulls will be a really good team with Lebron, maybe even top 5, but they wont win a championship...

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 11:58 PM
Well obviously hes gonna have more attempts at the rim then on the perimeter because thats the type of player he is. Ray Allen isn't gonna be driving in all day because that's not what he does, he's a shooter.

And i think hes inconsistency is due to the fact too much of the offense is focused on him and has to take shots he doesnt want to take. Im not saying hes an amazing jump shooter, but he is definitely top 5 at the SG position

I never said he wasn't good. All I said was that he never developed a consistent long range shot. If he did then you would at least see some higher percentages on those perimeter shots or even a more even distribution in terms of where he takes his shots on the court if his shot was reliable.

jeter 2
05-17-2010, 11:58 PM
Like my man JVG said, the Bulls will be a really good team with Lebron, maybe even top 5, but they wont win a championship...

Thats what I've been saying the whole time. They won't get past teams with great post players. Lebron's main need is a big man not a point guard. He gets more assists than most of them anyway. I would not be shocked if the teams like the Heat and the Knicks put him at point guard at some point next season if either team gets him. They throw the argument that they led the league in rebounding but they were 22nd in opponents rebounding.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Thats what I've been saying the whole time. They won't get past teams with great post players. Lebron's main need is a big man not a point guard. He gets more assists than most of them anyway. I would not be shocked if the teams like the Heat and the Knicks put him at point guard at some point next season if either team gets him.

I agree with this.

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Hey peoples im getting off hear... Im a 16 year old in highschool and now its time for my Late night chat on facebook with the Ladies!!!! Holla

The Flash
05-18-2010, 12:04 AM
The difference between Miami and Chicago is that Chicago doesnt have a superstar unless they get Lebron...Miami already has a superstar in Wade( considering he resigns, which is almost certain that he will) . Lebron or not, Miami's already got their star and their star has already got a ring , his heart is in Miami and he plays in "his house"

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:09 AM
Damn the Bulls are killin it in the poll.

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:11 AM
I heard Noah is taking dance classes??? That must mean that lebron is going to the bulls for sure now!!

:dance:

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:12 AM
Damn the Bulls are killin it in the poll.

They for real are... Now im gonna get bashed for saying that...

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:15 AM
I heard Noah is taking dance classes??? That must mean that lebron is going to the bulls for sure now!!

Noah dont need to he can already dance!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3y5hTHuP4

Becks2307
05-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Hey peoples im getting off hear... Im a 16 year old in highschool and now its time for my Late night chat on facebook with the Ladies!!!! Holla

LOL

this is the lamest thing i have ever read

tredigs
05-18-2010, 12:16 AM
The difference between Miami and Chicago is that Chicago doesnt have a superstar unless they get Lebron...Miami already has a superstar in Wade( considering he resigns, which is almost certain that he will) . Lebron or not, Miami's already got their star and their star has already got a ring , his heart is in Miami and he plays in "his house"

I agree with this, which is why I don't see a guy like Lebron entering the home domain of an established superstar. This goes way beyond him playing in Chicago "under the shadow" of Jordan, it's going into a top 3 player in the leagues house. If they play on the same team next season, it won't be in Cleveland or Miami.

Thats what I've been saying the whole time. They won't get past teams with great post players. Lebron's main need is a big man not a point guard. He gets more assists than most of them anyway. I would not be shocked if the teams like the Heat and the Knicks put him at point guard at some point next season if either team gets him. They throw the argument that they led the league in rebounding but they were 22nd in opponents rebounding.

Noah is one of the best young bigs in the league, and plays better defense than anyone on NY - even if they were to sign Bosh or Stoudemire, so I'm not sure where you're going with that. I think Noah averages 13/13 with 2+ blocks next season. He was well on that pace before he got planter fasc this year. Accompany that with the signing of a good set shooter, along with the 3rd season of D. Rose (generally the breakout year for a superstar) and you have yourself a deadly team.

I really don't see him choosing Miami over Chicago. It's going to be Chicago or NY, but Chicago is his best bet imo.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:17 AM

No he needs to lol.

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:18 AM
New York can easily add an all-star just resign D Lee :). See i should be a GM lol.

i knew that... I really did forget that when I typed that lol MY BAD!!!

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:20 AM

Lebron would slap him if he dances like that around him, and that is why he is taking classes:facepalm:

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 12:20 AM

It's unbelievable how little u know. Rose is 21 years old so let's look at his resume'...
2 highschool state titles
Led Memphis to the finals as a Freshman
Has led his team to 2 playoff appearances in his first 2 years
Rookie of the Year
All Star
put up 36 points and 11 dimes in his first playoff game
Averaged 27 points and 7 dimes in the series against the Cavs

Not to mention, LBJ himself said he is a top 2 PG in the league and an awesome talent.

What had D Wade done by the time he was 21?

Also, last time I checked ur top priority was to sign D Wade and then Lebron. So once again, ur argument is rediculous and you have no idea what u are talking about.

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:21 AM
LOL

this is the lamest thing i have ever read

Haha I do it for the laughs lmao

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:22 AM
You do realize that video was a joke lol

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Man i thought it was Bulls fans vs us Dumbass Knick fans, but welcome to the war Miami!!

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 12:23 AM
ummm what? Are you sriously actig as if you already have LEbron? miami is a much more attractive situation right now then chicago.

Last time I checked ur current rosters best player is Beasly, so please explain or just stop posting things that don't have any substance to them because u are really proving urself to be clueless about anything NBA related

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:25 AM
last time i checked ur current rosters best player is beasly, so please explain or just stop posting things that don't have any substance to them because u are really proving urself to be clueless about anything nba related

got em!!!!

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 12:25 AM

Really? And how did that work out for him? Another bad post, you haven't said anything that makes sense yet.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Really? And how did that work out for him? Another bad post, you haven't said anything that makes sense yet.

DAMN son you throwin salt on the wounds!! ( i have no idea)

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 12:29 AM

I guess the Points per game in which he averaged a double double the entire season don't count and only the rebounds reflect his game, it's people like you that make Bulls fans like us talk trash, because you have absolutely NO IDEA of what u are talking about.

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:29 AM

GOT EM AGAIN!!!! You on a roll bruh

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:31 AM
Im sorry but i could average a double double with my eyes closed not to hard.

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:33 AM
Listen, I know everyone wants Lebron...but no one here knows whats going to happend? So why debate about this if we are 6 weeks away and we have not even heard from lebron himself! The point is there are about 4 teams that can build the ideal team for him and every one has their pros and cons on each team will build for lebron to win now. With that being said eveything you hear is hear say and the media and papers are eating all this up, because its putting everyone in a frenzy! SO just stop already and lets see what happends?

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:33 AM
I guess the Points per game in which he averaged a double double the entire season don't count and only the rebounds reflect his game, it's people like you that make Bulls fans like us talk trash, because you have absolutely NO IDEA of what u are talking about.

Damn son stop it!!! You making me feel bad lol

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 12:35 AM

Bigger market, it was the team he grew up rooting for, solid nucleus of young talent that can help him win for a long time. A tradition of winning (last time I checked Miami only has one banner hanging from their ceiling) Derrick Rose whom you seem to think isnt that good but Lebron seems to think is one of the best PG's in the league, the ability to add MORE talent because of the cap space, Noah is a double double machine, they were the best rebounding team in the NBA last year. Now you tell me, other than D Wade (who is not signed with Miami currently) why would he want to go there? Beasly? If you are going to talk trash on Noah I don't even want to hear you mention Beasly's name.

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:36 AM
Listen, I know everyone wants Lebron...but no one here knows whats going to happend? So why debate about this if we are 6 weeks away and we have not even heard from lebron himself! The point is there are about 4 teams that can build the ideal team for him and every one has their pros and cons on each team will build for lebron to win now. With that being said eveything you hear is hear say and the media and papers are eating all this up, because its putting everyone in a frenzy! SO just stop already and lets see what happends?

What are we supposed to do till then... Its a forum, isnt that what we are supposed to talk about?

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:40 AM
Bigger market, it was the team he grew up rooting for, solid nucleus of young talent that can help him win for a long time. A tradition of winning (last time I checked Miami only has one banner hanging from their ceiling) Derrick Rose whom you seem to think isnt that good but Lebron seems to think is one of the best PG's in the league, the ability to add MORE talent because of the cap space, Noah is a double double machine, they were the best rebounding team in the NBA last year. Now you tell me, other than D Wade (who is not signed with Miami currently) why would he want to go there? Beasly? If you are going to talk trash on Noah I don't even want to hear you mention Beasly's name.

Talking wet to him!!!

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 12:40 AM
I honestly don't know how Lebron is a "great fit" in Chicago. One idiot named Chris Broussard said they were a good fit and all of a sudden PSD is in mayhem. Barely anyone was picking the Bulls to be in the Lebron sweepstakes a week ago lol.

The Bulls are one of the worst shooting team in the NBA in FG% and 3pt% and that in itself is a red flag because Lebron needs his shooters when he drives and dishes it out to the open shooter. They don't have anyone on that squad that is a dead eye shooter or even a player that shoots above .40% from beyond the arc.

They are a bunch a B type players that will never amount to anything except Derrick Rose. They have a solid team, but to think they are going to be any better than the Cavs were this year is ridiculous. And for the love of god Noah is good, but if your team wasn't so average, you wouldn't consider him anything more than an Anderson Varejao.

And Derrick Rose and Lebron James isn't exactly your dynamic duo either. They can't carry a team that's full of mediocre players and expect to go farther then the Cavs. Those two alone won't be able to beat the Lakers, Magic, Nuggets, Dallas, and even the Thunder. And that's not including the teams that are going to vastly improve.

The Cavs had a perfect system around Lebron, but for some reason it doesn't come together in the playoffs. The Bulls are gonna be an entire new situation for him and it's not gonna be for the better. Plus, they are only gonna have 4 mil left ti sign a player after a max.

There must be a lot of idiots then because Broussard wasn't the only one who said it, do some more research then post, thanks.

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:42 AM
What are we supposed to do till then... Its a forum, isnt that what we are supposed to talk about?

One thing is talking about the possilbilty's of having him on your team, but we have Bulls fans acting like he is a lock in chicago and they have all the sources. Saying all the signs are there, because he called rose or because he changed his number from 23 to 6 cause of Jordan. Well guess what? He called wade as well and we have Jordan number retired too...WOW!:rolleyes: It doesnt matter, Just make your point and move on!!!

Edit: There is also heat fans saying dumb as crap as well

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 12:43 AM

And why would he have to do that? Because he doesn't have anyone else around him? Yet for some reason Miami is the better fit...

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:45 AM
There must be a lot of idiots then because Broussard wasn't the only one who said it, do some more research then post, thanks.

ESPN analysts=idiots

Me=Genius

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:46 AM

He was also the idiot that said, that bosh would most likely gone to LA for bynum and who ever else was going with him? He also said that bosh will be traded by the deadline and he said he was 95% sure:rolleyes:

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 12:48 AM

And he would know that because of all the championships he's won? I don't think a coach who has never won a title should be talking about what it takes to win one since he doesn't know.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:48 AM
On a serious note there is no point in Knocking Miami they are in great shape for this offseason.

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:49 AM
One thing is talking about the possilbilty's of having him on your team, but we have Bulls fans acting like he is a lock in chicago and they have all the sources. Saying all the signs are there, because he called rose or because he changed his number from 23 to 6 cause of Jordan. Well guess what? He called wade as well and we have Jordan number retired too...WOW!:rolleyes: It doesnt matter, Just make your point and move on!!!

I made my point a few pages ago and it did not involve any of those.

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:51 AM
I just proved my point on ESPN fastbreak, They just mention about cal and lebron package deal to the bulls, When the people themself involved in that has denied that the story is false!

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Miami is in great shape I agree but I think they end up with a Bosh or Stat.... Not Lebron thats just me. Bosh or Stat will come in and help you guys dramastically. I am not saying Lebron will come to Chicago but I am a Chicago fan and I give the edge to them of course and I stated my reasons and sticking with them. I wont be mad if we dont get him because Deng is still solid but of course Lebron is a major upgrade but Bosh would be a succesful pickup

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:53 AM
I made my point a few pages ago and it did not involve any of those.

I said some of the bulls fans, I did not point a finger!

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:53 AM
I just proved my point on ESPN fastbreak, They just mention about cal and lebron package deal to the bulls, When the people themself involved in that has denied that the story is false!

I honestly dont get how this Cal stuff got started it is all specualtion.. I cant stand Cal anyway I dont want him at all.

jeter 2
05-18-2010, 12:54 AM

Well they also called the Clippers and Nets too if you heard the story correctly. If you think he made a decision on May 18th, you are crazy. I doubt he knows yet where he is going.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 12:55 AM
^ Espn started it i believe Espn has been on a role the past couple days.

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:55 AM
I said some of the bulls fans, I did not point a finger!

Calm down, Calm down, Calm down... This can be resolved a better way than violence lol

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:56 AM
I honestly dont get how this Cal stuff got started it is all specualtion.. I cant stand Cal anyway I dont want him at all.

Anything that is linked to lebron will make the news, West and his mom, Wall, rose, cal, bulls fan when growing up, wore 23, ect...

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:57 AM
Im not saying that thing about Cal just because he aint coming to us... I really dont like him. Im a Memphis Tigers fan and we all know what the D-Bag did to us!!! :(

fin_frenzy_84
05-18-2010, 12:58 AM
Anything that is linked to lebron will make the news, West and his mom, Wall, rose, cal, bulls fan when growing up, wore 23, ect...

Yeah I agree... Is that West and mom thing even true

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 01:00 AM

I completely agree with you, and the only reason I get on here and argue is because it drives me nuts when I see people talking trash about the Bulls and Bulls fans because we are excited to be in the mix when it has been all about NY and the Nets for 2 years. Is it wrong for us to want the best player in the NBA on our team? Is it our fault that ESPN has been saying Chicago is his best option? Are we the ones that called Derrick Rose the night of getting ousted from the playoffs to talk about what it would be like to play together in Chicago? But then people have to come on here because they are all butt hurt and start telling me that D Rose is not a special player, and that is where I put my foot down. If you want to sit here and state ur teams case that is fine, but don't sit here and talk about D Rose not being the caliber of player that LBJ needs because that is absolutely rediculous. Look how much better he is when Mo Williams is on his game. And why would it be bad to have another guy that can drive to the basket and pass the ball on ur team? If you aren't convinced about D Rose just go on YouTube and look at some videos, the kid is amazing and only 21. Which means LBJ can play with him till he decides to retire and not just play until D Wade decides to retire since he is 3 years older.

kntresistheheat

Cal did terrible in the NBA, He went to the playoffs WHAT? One time:confused: So yeah, I have no Idea why in the world why the bulls would want him? I agree...I cant stand him either!!

Wait? Did we just agreed on something??? Did we just become best friends??

NYK_kidd77

I hope so it will let teams know what Lebrons weakness is come playoff time :D

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 01:01 AM

No real source.

jeter 2
05-18-2010, 01:03 AM
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=381195

If you read the article Bulls fans, it also said he called Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade. Chris Bosh is rumored to be the favorite to go alongside Lebron James. Wade of course the favorite to play with James in Miami. But since the Bulls fans are saying that Deng and Hinrich are going to be traded for guys like Bosh, Amare and Johnson. Let me throw this trade at you. What if the Knicks sign and trade Lee, Chandler and Curry for Bosh? This trade can happen because the Raptors will be under the cap. If that happens, we got the chance at Wade and Lebron. In short, because of our cap space, we have many options.

King P
05-18-2010, 01:05 AM
I just hope the Nets get somebody, if not Lebron. I'm surprised that many basketball analysts are giving the Nets a chance. Most of the NBA fans (minus Net fans) have turned into Nets haters and are now rooting for the Nets to fail.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 01:05 AM

If you read the article Bulls fans, it also said he called Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade. Chris Bosh is rumored to be the favorite to go alongside Lebron James. Wade of course the favorite to play with James in Miami. But since the Bulls fans are saying that Deng and Hinrich are going to be traded for guys like Bosh, Amare and Johnson. Let me throw this trade at you. What if the Knicks sign and trade Lee, Chandler and Curry for Bosh? This trade can happen because the Raptors will be under the cap. If that happens, we got the chance at Wade and Lebron. In short, because of our cap space, we have many options.

Lee would have to agree to that and i dont see him going to Toronto.

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 01:06 AM
He was also the idiot that said, that bosh would most likely gone to LA for bynum and who ever else was going with him? He also said that bosh will be traded by the deadline and he said he was 95% sure:rolleyes:

What about Barry, Tim Legler, Chad Ford, and Sonny Vaccarro? Are they idiots too? Is it rediculous to listen to guys that get paid a lot of money to report on this stuff? I'm not saying he's a lock, but I do think it's the best set up for him.

jeter 2
05-18-2010, 01:08 AM
Lee would have to agree to that and i dont see him going to Toronto.

I just threw that out there because Bulls fans been saying they could trade Deng for anything. However if he does agree to that deal, he would make the most money. He would be leaving a lot of money on the table by saying no. However I think the trade I said would make a lot of sense for Amare because Lee would say yes.

Draco
05-18-2010, 01:08 AM
Im not saying that thing about Cal just because he aint coming to us... I really dont like him. Im a Memphis Tigers fan and we all know what the D-Bag did to us!!! :(

What did he do?

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 01:09 AM
I completely agree with you, and the only reason I get on here and argue is because it drives me nuts when I see people talking trash about the Bulls and Bulls fans because we are excited to be in the mix when it has been all about NY and the Nets for 2 years. Is it wrong for us to want the best player in the NBA on our team? Is it our fault that ESPN has been saying Chicago is his best option? Are we the ones that called Derrick Rose the night of getting ousted from the playoffs to talk about what it would be like to play together in Chicago? But then people have to come on here because they are all butt hurt and start telling me that D Rose is not a special player, and that is where I put my foot down. If you want to sit here and state ur teams case that is fine, but don't sit here and talk about D Rose not being the caliber of player that LBJ needs because that is absolutely rediculous. Look how much better he is when Mo Williams is on his game. And why would it be bad to have another guy that can drive to the basket and pass the ball on ur team? If you aren't convinced about D Rose just go on YouTube and look at some videos, the kid is amazing and only 21. Which means LBJ can play with him till he decides to retire and not just play until D Wade decides to retire since he is 3 years older.

I agree with your post, Infact I love Drose...That kid is special and I would love him on our team but we already have a player like him but of course better, You might of heard of him:p But on a serious note, Its okay to be excited but to say that "ITS A DONE DEAL" which lots of the bulls fans was saying this (Not You) So that is what I have been pissed off about and then again their are some heat,Knicks fans saying some dumb stuff as well.

Did you just contradict your self:confused:

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 01:09 AM
I just threw that out there because Bulls fans been saying they could trade Deng for anything. However if he does agree to that deal, he would make the most money. He would be leaving a lot of money on the table by saying no.

I would love for Lee to accept that trade it would help us out alot. He would also be a very nice pick up for Toronto, they should draft a legit big man this year.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 01:11 AM
What about Barry, Tim Legler, Chad Ford, and Sonny Vaccarro? Are they idiots too? Is it rediculous to listen to guys that get paid a lot of money to report on this stuff? I'm not saying he's a lock, but I do think it's the best set up for him.

Chad Ford is an idiot.

Draco

That's not what was in the article.

Here

...LeBron James placed a call to Bulls guard Derrick Rose.

What did they talk about?

Word is, James said he likes Rose's game, likes his team and would welcome the chance to play together.

Before putting LeBron's No. 6 Bulls jersey up for sale, keep in mind that it's possible James made similar calls to Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Maybe even Nets center Brook Lopez.

ko8e24
Has LeBron signed with a team yet? :hide:

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 01:12 AM

They are both Free Agents, which means they aren't on a specific team (In case you didn't understand what a free agent was) Rose is not.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 01:12 AM
Has LeBron signed with a team yet? :hide:

Apparently the Bulls :p

Sadds The Gr8
05-18-2010, 01:16 AM

get your bags packed, cuz that is definately gonna happen.

ko8e24
05-18-2010, 01:16 AM
Apparently the Bulls :p

Aaaaah, so that's why he changed from #23 to #6!

:laugh2:

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 01:19 AM
That's not what was in the article.

Here

And let me guess, You believe that he called "rose" cause some source said that he called him, but since wade,bosh, is not in your team you believe that the possibilty is just that??? You think he did not call one of his best friends (Dwade):confused: I bet you a report will come out some time with in the next week that wade and lebron has met and thats automatic them teaming up in Miami...Or you guys would be naive enough to say that they are going to chicago:rolleyes:

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 01:22 AM
And let me guess, You believe that he called "rose" cause some source said that he called him, but since wade,bosh, is not in your team you believe that the possibilty is just that??? You think he did not call one of his best friends (Dwade):confused: I bet you a report will come out some time with in the next week that wade and lebron has met and thats automatic them teaming up in Miami...Or you guys would be naive enough to say that they are going to chicago:rolleyes:

Lebron is supposed to sit down with his team some time this week so im sure more rumors will fire off soon.

RipVW
05-18-2010, 01:34 AM
http://twitter.com/justinweiner

Source: LeBron James seen house searching in Highland Park today.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 01:37 AM

Ohh snap thats it!

jeter 2
05-18-2010, 01:41 AM
Ohh snap thats it!

Its May 18th. Teams have yet to make their pitches. How is Lebron going to Chicago? Can someone explain that to me? Chicago is a great option for Lebron, but lets face it, they will be a top 5 team in the league. I do not think even with Lebron, they could get passed teams like the Celtics and Magic. I honestly doubt they could beat the Lakers.

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 01:42 AM

Wade hasn't signed anywhere, so yea I am guessing Lebron will call him and see what his plans are.

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Its May 18th. Teams have yet to make their pitches. How is Lebron going to Chicago? Can someone explain that to me? Chicago is a great option for Lebron, but lets face it, they will be a top 5 team in the league. I do not think even with Lebron, they could get passed teams like the Celtics and Magic. I honestly doubt they could beat the Lakers.

I have tried to explain it to you, but you think that Gallinari, and Chandler are better then D Rose and Noah. And everytime we discuss rosters and talent you bring up hypotheticals that the Knicks can do and then I bring up hyoptheticals the Bulls can do. Bottom line, I'm not sure if he's going to the Bulls but there are about 4 options that are better for him then the Knicks (Bulls/Heat/Nets/Clippers) When we get to that point you get all butt hurt and start talking about how awesome NY is and the big man you guys haven't signed yet.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 01:52 AM
I have tried to explain it to you, but you think that Gallinari, and Chandler are better then D Rose and Noah. And everytime we discuss rosters and talent you bring up hypotheticals that the Knicks can do and then I bring up hyoptheticals the Bulls can do. Bottom line, I'm not sure if he's going to the Bulls but there are about 4 options that are better for him then the Knicks (Bulls/Heat/Nets/Clippers) When we get to that point you get all butt hurt and start talking about how awesome NY is and the big man you guys haven't signed yet.

Not that they are better than D Rose or Noah but maybe they compliment Lebrons game better

Draco
05-18-2010, 02:00 AM

lol @ Rose in quotes. Very random.

Look, I accept the reports of Lebron calling Rose as fact and I acknowledge the possibility of Lebron calling other players. I simply posted what was actually reported since the person I responded to was incorrect.

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Is Jon Barry an idiot too?

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?id=5186791&autoplay=1&callsign=ESPNRADIO

G-Bay New J
05-18-2010, 02:11 AM

That fool has 99 followers. I have more than that Lol.

And the Nets win because if he is calling Rose, Wade, Bosh and Brook we win cuz Lopez went to Stanford University and is probably a bomb debater. ;)

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 02:14 AM

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?id=5186791&autoplay=1&callsign=ESPNRADIO

Yes cause he snubbed Gallo :mad:

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 02:19 AM

He is the biggest idiot of them all!:rolleyes:

xxcubs22xx
05-18-2010, 02:21 AM
LeBron's "team" seen wearin Bulls gear @ a Troy Smith event last nite. Brace yourself Cavs fan this is goin to b a wild month as expected

http://twitter.com/WillBurge/status/14156318835

The support continues to mount lol

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Then I guess everyone that gets paid for their opinions on national television are all stupid and everyone from NY and Miami that don't are the ones that know what they are talking about. And I guess Sonny Vaccarro who has known him since highschool is an idiot too.

RipVW
05-18-2010, 02:26 AM
That fool has 99 followers. I have more than that Lol.

And the Nets win because if he is calling Rose, Wade, Bosh and Brook we win cuz Lopez went to Stanford University and is probably a bomb debater. ;)

http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?t=31424

Friend of my has a dad who is the VP of Haier and claims that he saw Michael Jordan and LeBron James house shopping in Highland Park, Illinois today.

I don't believe this but figured I would start to see if anyone can help debunk or confirm this rumor.

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 02:26 AM

Like wade was wearing black and red in chicago, and wade said that last he checked that was heat colors too! Everyone is always going to make up crap:rolleyes:He wears a yankee hat, is going to play with them, or wait I thought he was lock to play with the knicks?? You guys kill me:rolleyes:

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 02:32 AM

Is this guy a reporter, I saw it said ESPNCleveland on his bio. Don't worry, even if he does work for ESPNCleveland Knicks and Heat fans will come up with a reason why he doesn't know what he's talking about. Because I am sure being associated with Cleveland will make him bias for the Bulls some how.

G-Bay New J
05-18-2010, 02:32 AM
http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?t=31424

Is that supposed to prove something?

Well my dad is LeBron's best friend and he told me that LeBron told him he's going to the Nets ;)

RipVW
05-18-2010, 02:39 AM
Is that supposed to prove something?

Well my dad is LeBron's best friend and he told me that LeBron told him he's going to the Nets ;)

Why is it my burden to prove anything? Take it for what its worth.

But Im sure if several people have seen a 6'8" black guy, who looks like LeBron James, buying a place in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Chicago, which is also in the area of the Berto Center, its probably just a case of mistaken identity.

G-Bay New J
05-18-2010, 02:41 AM

But Im sure if several people have seen a 6'8" black guy, who looks like LeBron James, buying a place in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Chicago, which is also in the area of the Berto Center, its probably just a case of mistaken identity.

Haha I'm sure LeBron has got to be one of the most recognizable persons world wide, all I am saying is that anyone can start a rumor.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Then I guess everyone that gets paid for their opinions on national television are all stupid and everyone from NY and Miami that don't are the ones that know what they are talking about. And I guess Sonny Vaccarro who has known him since highschool is an idiot too.

Pretty much.

jeter 2
05-18-2010, 02:48 AM

Well I agree right now that the Bulls are in better shape because they simply have more players. On May 18th, if he had to pick a team based on their current roster, not including the impact of other free agents, it would be the Bulls. However, everyone questions whether they are built to win a championship. Even though, with Derrick Rose, I think not. They do not have the size and they ranked 21st in opponents rebounding. However, the Knick has resorted to hypothetical because they are realistic options. Can the Bulls sign Lebron and another superstar? No. The Knicks can sign another superstar to balance out Derrick Rose effect and potentially build a better team. But lets look at the trade possibilities that the Bulls fans have.

Phoenix- Deng would fit a need at small forward. However Phoenix does have cap space if Amare chooses not to sign with them. Right now, the salary cap is projected to be at 56 million. They will have 11 million dollars in cap space, which puts them in the David Lee market. If they do not get David Lee, I believe Chandler and Curry are better options than Deng and Gibson. One Deng eats up a lot of room. Two, Chandler is younger and Curry gives them financial flexibility. The Suns have 20 million the following year in cap space, which they could use to sign Carmelo Anthony and another player. Also the Knicks could sign and trade David Lee for Amare. The only way for the Bulls can combat Luol Deng's contract is if they add Noah.

Toronto- The Raptors are struggling with a lot of guys of their roster. The best trade Chicago can offer them is Hinrich (decent PG), Deng and Gibson for Bosh and Calderon. The Bulls would give up a lot for a backup point guard and a star PF, which means they would have to acquire a shooting guard and a center. The second trade the Bulls could do is Deng and Gibson for Bosh, which still creates a big hole at Center. Also the Raptors pay a lot of money to Hedu. It would mean they would be spending 21 million on one position. The Raptors have cap space as well. They as well as Phoenix will be in the contention for David Lee or Brandon Haywood. Rumor has it that they want to move Bargs to PF and sign a center if Bosh leaves. If they fail to sign either player. It would make more sense for them to take Chandler and Curry because they can draft a replacement to Bosh and they would still get cap relief the following year. The only way for the Bulls to combat this is to add Noah, which would create a hole in center.

Atlanta- The best trade for the Bulls is Luol Deng for Joe Johnson. Like the other teams, Atlanta would be under the cap too next year. They also would be active players in free agency. So again, why would a team surrender their cap space for Luol Deng, especially in the long term, they will just simply have more. Again Wilson Chandler and Eddy Curry make better sense because Chandler is younger and allows teams to have cap in the following year. Again they would have to add Noah to make it worth surrendering some of their cap space.

Utah- The Jazz already have a small forward so no need for Deng. Therefore, there are little chances that they'd take Deng for Boozer.

Dallas- They have Corom Butler so again no need for Deng. Therefore, there are little chances that they'd take Deng for Dirk.

To sum it up, the Bulls in order to be legitimate contenders in getting these players have to give up Noah. Bulls fan will argue that teams would get nothing for these so they trade him and they have leverage. However thats not the case, all these teams have cap space now and for the future. Why would they surrender that at Luol Deng's expensive contract? Now the Bulls fan will say that Luol Deng is a better player than Chandler and that still teams have no leverage. Now this is where the Knicks current financial situation hurts you. Wilson may be not as good as Luol Deng but he develop into something thats competitive to Luol Deng. Also, he is cheaper, a lot cheaper. When you add Eddy Curry's contract, it allows teams to maintain their financial goals and free agent quests in the future. Any deal the Knicks do trading Eddy Curry and Wilson Chandler for another superstar would instantly put them as the favorites. Now even though, if a player wants to play for the Bulls, because the Knicks current cap situation, the chance of playing with 2 other superstars can actually lead him to playing for the Knicks. I think my analysis has shown that Wilson Chandler and Eddy Curry are better options for teams than Luol Deng. When Knicks fans talk hypothetical situations, our situations are more realistic. The Bulls are the favorite until the Knicks make their move. ;)

jeter 2
05-18-2010, 03:04 AM

Well John Barry also proved one point that we have been making about the Bulls. He called them the second best team in the East. Does he want to play for the 2nd best team in the East? Why would he want to play for the 2nd best team in the East? It make more sense to play for the Cavaliers, with a better coach than instead playing for the second best team in the Eastern Conference. Like I said he needs to go to a team that is going to be considered the best team in the league like the Lakers, not the second best team in the Eastern Conference.

tredigs
05-18-2010, 03:20 AM

Don't be dumb, I just read the thread. It was one guy who said he "heard that a friend of my dad saw Lebron out house hunting with Michael Jordan." Even the guy who posted it said he didn't believe the rumor, and was just looking to see if anyone else knew anything about it. The rest of the thread is the other posters laughing at him until it was closed 3 pages in.

But yeah, rock solid proof there sport.

G-Bay New J
05-18-2010, 03:29 AM
Don't be dumb, I just read the thread. It was one guy who said he "heard that a friend of my dad saw Lebron out house hunting with Michael Jordan." Even the guy who posted it said he didn't believe the rumor, and was just looking to see if anyone else knew anything about it. The rest of the thread is the other posters laughing at him until it was closed 3 pages in.

Haha thank you :clap:

RipVW
05-18-2010, 03:32 AM

Its interesting that you call others dumb after you claim youve read the entier thread. If you had, your know that I said take it for what its worth. BTW, this is like the thrid seperate reference by some random person to have seen Lebron houseshopping.

Once again (since you didnt understand it the first time), Im not claiming it as proof.

tredigs
05-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Its interesting that you call others dumb after you claim youve read the entier thread. If you had, your know that I said take it for what its worth. BTW, this is like the thrid seperate reference by some random person to have seen Lebron houseshopping.

Once again (since you didnt understand it the first time), Im not claiming it as proof.

I called it dumb because you sarcastically said, "oh but I'm sure it's nothing" (insinuating that this is obviously something), when none of this is even remotely close to substantiated. Linking a thread of a guy who is posting a rumor that he doesn't even believe? C'mon dude. I realize that you wrote "take it for what it's worth", but when what it's worth is literally nothing, it probably doesn't deserve the time of linking it.

Draco
05-18-2010, 03:43 AM
Well I agree right now that the Bulls are in better shape because they simply have more players. On May 18th, if he had to pick a team based on their current roster, not including the impact of other free agents, it would be the Bulls. However, everyone questions whether they are built to win a championship. Even though, with Derrick Rose, I think not. They do not have the size and they ranked 21st in opponents rebounding.

The Bulls are in better shape because they have Rose and Noah on cheap contracts, trade pieces and cap space. New York only boasts cap space. Let me clarify, the biggest reason the Bulls are in better shape is because they have Rose.

However, the Knick has resorted to hypothetical because they are realistic options.

Listening to Walsh's ESPN podcast, I'd say the Knick's have resorted to intangibles (like all the things NY has to offer.) Then there was Grant Hill's comment about Knicks wooing him by flying in Star Jones among others.. lol

Can the Bulls sign Lebron and another superstar? No. The Knicks can sign another superstar to balance out Derrick Rose effect and potentially build a better team. But lets look at the trade possibilities that the Bulls fans have.

The Knick's can't put together a team that would be as deep as the Bulls.. their talent on cheap contracts doesn't match what the Bulls have. The Knicks would be signing 2 max contracts to have surrounded by a bunch of average and vet min players. You might think the Knicks have the most flexibility but they really don't. It's better to have Rose and Noah on the cheap than it is to pay market value for your superstars and role players.

Phoenix- Deng would fit a need at small forward. However Phoenix does have cap space if Amare chooses not to sign with them. Right now, the salary cap is projected to be at 56 million. They will have 11 million dollars in cap space, which puts them in the David Lee market. If they do not get David Lee, I believe Chandler and Curry are better options than Deng and Gibson. One Deng eats up a lot of room. Two, Chandler is younger and Curry gives them financial flexibility. The Suns have 20 million the following year in cap space, which they could use to sign Carmelo Anthony and another player. Also the Knicks could sign and trade David Lee for Amare. The only way for the Bulls can combat Luol Deng's contract is if they add Noah.

Toronto- The Raptors are struggling with a lot of guys of their roster. The best trade Chicago can offer them is Hinrich (decent PG), Deng and Gibson for Bosh and Calderon. The Bulls would give up a lot for a backup point guard and a star PF, which means they would have to acquire a shooting guard and a center. The second trade the Bulls could do is Deng and Gibson for Bosh, which still creates a big hole at Center. Also the Raptors pay a lot of money to Hedu. It would mean they would be spending 21 million on one position. The Raptors have cap space as well. They as well as Phoenix will be in the contention for David Lee or Brandon Haywood. Rumor has it that they want to move Bargs to PF and sign a center if Bosh leaves. If they fail to sign either player. It would make more sense for them to take Chandler and Curry because they can draft a replacement to Bosh and they would still get cap relief the following year. The only way for the Bulls to combat this is to add Noah, which would create a hole in center.

Atlanta- The best trade for the Bulls is Luol Deng for Joe Johnson. Like the other teams, Atlanta would be under the cap too next year. They also would be active players in free agency. So again, why would a team surrender their cap space for Luol Deng, especially in the long term, they will just simply have more. Again Wilson Chandler and Eddy Curry make better sense because Chandler is younger and allows teams to have cap in the following year. Again they would have to add Noah to make it worth surrendering some of their cap space.

Utah- The Jazz already have a small forward so no need for Deng. Therefore, there are little chances that they'd take Deng for Boozer.

Dallas- They have Corom Butler so again no need for Deng. Therefore, there are little chances that they'd take Deng for Dirk.

I'm not going to bounce armchair GM trade ideas with you but I'll comment on trade rumors that I've heard such as the Deng for Jefferson idea. A lot of the scenarios you put together might not be the ones that GMs would consider. If one team doesn't want to take on Deng's contract, then we have Taj and Johnson to offer. And then again, another team like minny might want Deng. You're not privy to this info (neither am I) so I won't debate your ideas.

To sum it up, the Bulls in order to be legitimate contenders in getting these players have to give up Noah. Bulls fan will argue that teams would get nothing for these so they trade him and they have leverage. However thats not the case, all these teams have cap space now and for the future.

Uh no. If the ESPN writers are suggesting that leverage is in favor of the player and not the team and if there are examples like the Rashaard Lewis trade then that's probably what the reality is. If Bosh wants to go to the Bulls, the Raptors can either accommodate the request or let him walk. I guess BC could choose to play chicken; it's Bosh's money at stake, and BC's career. Who do you think flinches? My money is on BC.

Why would they surrender that at Luol Deng's expensive contract? Now the Bulls fan will say that Luol Deng is a better player than Chandler and that still teams have no leverage. Now this is where the Knicks current financial situation hurts you. Wilson may be not as good as Luol Deng but he develop into something thats competitive to Luol Deng. Also, he is cheaper, a lot cheaper.

More of the same trade scenario assumptions..

When you add Eddy Curry's contract, it allows teams to maintain their financial goals and free agent quests in the future.

Yep... but more of the same.

Any deal the Knicks do trading Eddy Curry and Wilson Chandler for another superstar would instantly put them as the favorites. Now even though, if a player wants to play for the Bulls, because the Knicks current cap situation, the chance of playing with 2 other superstars can actually lead him to playing for the Knicks. I think my analysis has shown that Wilson Chandler and Eddy Curry are better options for teams than Luol Deng. When Knicks fans talk hypothetical situations, our situations are more realistic. The Bulls are the favorite until the Knicks make their move. ;)

No, when Knick fans talk about hypothetical situations they compare trade packages that would favor the Knicks but they certainly aren't the only possibilities. This reminds me of a Lakers fan who trolled the Bulls forum claiming Hinrich was going to be traded for their crap because the Bulls were desperate to free up cap space... to which I responded that if he knew all the cards on table then there's no point in convincing Bulls fans because Hinrich is practically putting on his Laker jersey. It turns out he didn't know what he was talking about.. and neither do you.

NYK_kidd77
05-18-2010, 03:51 AM

Yeah i've seen like 3 people talk about this house shopping thing. Yesterday there was a Bulls fan saying his friend saw Lebron or something too so he actually beat the Twitter update.

Draco
05-18-2010, 03:56 AM
As far as questionable twitters rumors go, it's interesting that Lebron was house shopping with MJ... MJs probably the most formidable recruiter we could possibly hope for even if he's currently associated with another team. He's still on good terms with Paxson and he has love for the Bulls sans Krause.

stonebari44
05-18-2010, 06:37 AM
Here is what i think the Knicks are going to do.

Wine and Dine Lebron to the max and show him all the benefits of New York.
Money to be made in advertising, nice homes in the Westchester area and surrounding areas.
Bascially its going to come down to where he is going to win and make a mark in history in combination with trying to be the 1st player in sports to make 1 Billion dollars. The best chance to make a billion is probably in New York, which goes hand in hand with advertising. He'll make his money bascially anywhere he decides to go.
So lets talk about winning.

Let's start with Chicago.
As good as Rose is, the Bulls will always be associated with Michael Jordan and his championships and rightfully so. Think about it ,Pippen has the same about of rings and no one talks about Pippen. Anything less than 7 championships would be considered a(failure) which is too strong of a word especially if he wins 4 rings with them.Do not see Rose and LeBron being on the same team, they both demand the ball alot. LeBron will always then be considered to be in Jordan's shadow and Jordan will always have the spotlight.

Cleveland-----
Don't know how much better they can make the team around Lebron especially with the cap space . They have acutally have gone backwards with the talent they have. They would of had a better shot if they actually got Amare Stodimire instead of Jamison. Shaq may not come back, dont see how much better they improve to win.

Miami____
It's Wade's team. Wade already won there. So if they win again, it will still be considered Wade's team. Once again LeBron, like the Bull's, it wont really be his team. Now he is in Wade's shadow.

Lakers----
See Chicago and Miami. There is no way LeBron is going to be Kobe's sidekick Robin. Bryant proved he could win without Shaq. No way LeBron is going to share the spotlight with Kobe. I think he would rather face him in the finals and beat him, rather than join him, which now leads me to the Knicks.

Knicks-----
This is where why i think Lebron comes here. Walt Clyde Frasier. That is the last time this franchise had a superstar win a Championship. Patrick Ewing came close but no cigar. LeBron wants to be, what Kobe is to the Lakers. Since no one is really a MEGASTAR on the Knicks, it WILL be his team, no matter how the roster pans out. The Knicks will ask him if he wants another max player now and who he wants and then they'll tweak the roster. Or if he wants to play with this roster see who he likes and sign a max player next year like Carmelo Anthony. The choice will be his to fill the roster he likes. Gallo, Chandler, Toney Douglas, and Walker has to be a brighter future in itself, than what Cleveland has to offer for the next 3-5 years, not even including the 2nd Max player they sign this year or next. LeBron has a chance to put a stamp on this storied franchise that no player has been able to do since the 70's. LeBron will not have to share the spotlight with no other Super Megastar, it will be his town. If Amare does sign or Bosh, they will eventually be considered our Pippen. This will be LeBrons town, he could be the Kobe of the East Coast. He would forever make a mark in the history books of the New York Knicks and be the best player in that teams history as Jordan was to the Bulls, Kobe is to the Lakers and now LeBron will be for the Knicks. Does anyone remember if Garnett was ever on the Timberwolves? Made my point?

Nets----------------
King of Jersey or King of NY, ENUFF said. Plus we will have more cap space next year with Curry's contract off the books

Dougger316
05-18-2010, 07:08 AM
Well John Barry also proved one point that we have been making about the Bulls. He called them the second best team in the East. Does he want to play for the 2nd best team in the East? Why would he want to play for the 2nd best team in the East? It make more sense to play for the Cavaliers, with a better coach than instead playing for the second best team in the Eastern Conference. Like I said he needs to go to a team that is going to be considered the best team in the league like the Lakers, not the second best team in the Eastern Conference.

Yet you have been arguing with me for 3 days now as to why the Knicks are a better option then the Bulls and not once said ANYTHING about the Lakers until now. Listen, I don't care anymore and I am sick of arguing with guys like u. U keep holding on to ur bags of hopes and dreams and I will keep backing D Rose. Even if Lebron doesn't go to the Bulls I will be fine bc we will get someone. On the other hand, if NY doesn't get him they will be crushed. So I will keep watching ESPN and you guys can keep claiming you know more then the proffessionals. This will be my last post on this thread until he signs and u guys better pray he doesn't sign with the Bulls because quite a few of us will have a field day. Some of u are just too rediculous to talk any sense to, and I am hoping he goes to the Bulls/Nets/Heat so I can watch New York be terrible for another 10 years.

save the knicks
05-18-2010, 07:56 AM
You guys are all sleeping on the Rooster!

Gallinari has way more upside than Joakim Noah.

7ft energetic goons with no offensive game can be found all over the D League

6'10 3 point snipers with high IQ, a knack for getting to line and, toughness on the other-hand are about 1 in 10 years

JNA17
05-18-2010, 08:00 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE

JNA17
05-18-2010, 08:02 AM

lol nice

JNA17
05-18-2010, 08:09 AM

i just stopped reading after that part.

save the knicks
05-18-2010, 08:19 AM
Have you seen Noah take a Jumper?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_f4Fo_GlfJs8/R-qiRC0SPxI/AAAAAAAAAhU/h-MGrQp9-rQ/s400/Noah's+jumper.bmp

JordansBulls
05-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Bulls need to get Lebron so that we have Chi vs LAL finals like in 1991 where we had MJ vs Magic, but this time Lebron vs Kobe with Chicago winning.:D

D1JM
05-18-2010, 09:18 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_f4Fo_GlfJs8/R-qiRC0SPxI/AAAAAAAAAhU/h-MGrQp9-rQ/s400/Noah's+jumper.bmp

15 points and 5 rebounds and u drool over that. If he was a sniper shouldn't he score more often? Also why r u comparing a center and sf?

RipVW
05-18-2010, 09:34 AM

7ft energetic goons with no offensive game can be found all over the D League

6'10 3 point snipers with high IQ, a knack for getting to line and, toughness on the other-hand are about 1 in 10 years

Noah's a winner and he was the second leading rebounder before he was injured.

The Knicks may have a guy with talent in Chandler but they dont have any winners. Noah is a huge contributor when it comes to winning and a huge reason why the Bulls have been competitive in the playoffs. He's awesome at trenchwarfare.

RipVW
05-18-2010, 09:37 AM
I called it dumb because you sarcastically said, "oh but I'm sure it's nothing" (insinuating that this is obviously something), when none of this is even remotely close to substantiated. Linking a thread of a guy who is posting a rumor that he doesn't even believe? C'mon dude. I realize that you wrote "take it for what it's worth", but when what it's worth is literally nothing, it probably doesn't deserve the time of linking it.

Boo hoo

mjs44
05-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Lebron is going where the money is...So he should end up in NY cuz their media there is crazy

RipVW
05-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Lebron is going where the money is...So he should end up in NY cuz their media there is crazy

The quickest way to China is through Chicago.

gocubs2118
05-18-2010, 09:59 AM

The second best team in the East would be a lot better than what the Knicks would be.

JNA17
05-18-2010, 10:03 AM

have you seen shawn marion take a jumper?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aajorJBru4

The[chi][town]
05-18-2010, 10:16 AM

wade http://i44.tinypic.com/sln2j6.jpg

rose http://www.nba.com/hotspots/

it would seem to me that rose has just as good of a jumper as wade

arkanian215
05-18-2010, 10:22 AM
[town];13357789']theres derrick rose's http://www.nba.com/hotspots/

it would seem to me that rose has just as good of a jumper as wade, if not better

Rose's mid range shot is pretty deadly already but he doesn't have the range yet. Wade had some good years as well if you go back a few. That's why I said he was inconsistent with his jumper. Not only did he not shoot a high percentage last year from the perimeter but he "digressed" from the previous seasons.

Rose took less than 50 3pters (just eyeballing the total). He can still be a great player without developing that range but it definitely make him amazing if he could stretch the floor and make guys respect his shots from behind the arc.

arkanian215
05-18-2010, 10:24 AM
have you seen shawn marion take a jumper?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aajorJBru4

Haha yeah form isn't everything but it's rarer for someone with the mechanics of Marion to shoot well in the NBA.

D1JM
05-18-2010, 11:16 AM
Any new rumors, stories or I saw lebron at __________ out there besides the fact that he called Cury

arkanian215
05-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Here is what i think the Knicks are going to do.

Wine and Dine Lebron to the max and show him all the benefits of New York.
Money to be made in advertising, nice homes in the Westchester area and surrounding areas.
Bascially its going to come down to where he is going to win and make a mark in history in combination with trying to be the 1st player in sports to make 1 Billion dollars. The best chance to make a billion is probably in New York, which goes hand in hand with advertising. He'll make his money bascially anywhere he decides to go.
So lets talk about winning.

Let's start with Chicago.
As good as Rose is, the Bulls will always be associated with Michael Jordan and his championships and rightfully so. Think about it ,Pippen has the same about of rings and no one talks about Pippen. Anything less than 7 championships would be considered a(failure) which is too strong of a word especially if he wins 4 rings with them.Do not see Rose and LeBron being on the same team, they both demand the ball alot. LeBron will always then be considered to be in Jordan's shadow and Jordan will always have the spotlight.

Cleveland-----
Don't know how much better they can make the team around Lebron especially with the cap space . They have acutally have gone backwards with the talent they have. They would of had a better shot if they actually got Amare Stodimire instead of Jamison. Shaq may not come back, dont see how much better they improve to win.

Miami____
It's Wade's team. Wade already won there. So if they win again, it will still be considered Wade's team. Once again LeBron, like the Bull's, it wont really be his team. Now he is in Wade's shadow.

Lakers----
See Chicago and Miami. There is no way LeBron is going to be Kobe's sidekick Robin. Bryant proved he could win without Shaq. No way LeBron is going to share the spotlight with Kobe. I think he would rather face him in the finals and beat him, rather than join him, which now leads me to the Knicks.

Knicks-----
This is where why i think Lebron comes here. Walt Clyde Frasier. That is the last time this franchise had a superstar win a Championship. Patrick Ewing came close but no cigar. LeBron wants to be, what Kobe is to the Lakers. Since no one is really a MEGASTAR on the Knicks, it WILL be his team, no matter how the roster pans out. The Knicks will ask him if he wants another max player now and who he wants and then they'll tweak the roster. Or if he wants to play with this roster see who he likes and sign a max player next year like Carmelo Anthony. The choice will be his to fill the roster he likes. Gallo, Chandler, Toney Douglas, and Walker has to be a brighter future in itself, than what Cleveland has to offer for the next 3-5 years, not even including the 2nd Max player they sign this year or next. LeBron has a chance to put a stamp on this storied franchise that no player has been able to do since the 70's. LeBron will not have to share the spotlight with no other Super Megastar, it will be his town. If Amare does sign or Bosh, they will eventually be considered our Pippen. This will be LeBrons town, he could be the Kobe of the East Coast. He would forever make a mark in the history books of the New York Knicks and be the best player in that teams history as Jordan was to the Bulls, Kobe is to the Lakers and now LeBron will be for the Knicks. Does anyone remember if Garnett was ever on the Timberwolves? Made my point?

Nets----------------
King of Jersey or King of NY, ENUFF said. Plus we will have more cap space next year with Curry's contract off the books

Kings County;)

kntresistheheat
05-18-2010, 12:08 PM

Why in the world would Jordan help lebron to buy a house, When his team is the bobcats:confused: Also I think they would both be pretty reconizable

RaiderLakersA's
05-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Is anyone else getting the impression that no matter where LeBron goes, there really are only 2-3 teams that he could play for that will actually win a title in the next 3 years...and neither of those teams necessarily needs LeBron's services in order to do it?

RipVW
05-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Why in the world would Jordan help lebron to buy a house, When his team is the bobcats:confused: Also I think they would both be pretty reconizable

I dont know. Does Jordan really need a reason? Im not even sure I belive the Jordan part. Of the three seperate places saying Lebron has been looking at houses that Ive seen, only one mentions Jordan. But that would be awesome if its true. Jordan is/was a gift that keeps on giving.

effen5
05-18-2010, 12:45 PM

I actually live near the area and couple things...MJ old house is in Highland Park, and right across the street from Mj is Pips house. Maybe Mj was just showing him around lol. And no joke, in the north shore area, if you see a black guy, you automatically think its an athlete.

Stunner
05-18-2010, 12:51 PM
They are talking about the Lebron in Higland Park thing on the radio. Who came up with this rumor???????????

effen5
05-18-2010, 12:53 PM
They are talking about the Lebron in Higland Park thing on the radio. Who came up with this rumor???????????

some kids dads friends uncles sisters friends nephew

Stunner
05-18-2010, 12:56 PM
LeBron James has reached out to Eddy Curry about working out together at some point during the offseason, a source tells the New York Daily News.

Before Knick fans run down Broadway naked in joy, James and Curry share an agent. This likely has nothing to do with the Knicks' recruitment of King James. In fact, Curry and coach Mike D'Antoni don't see eye-to-eye, so this could be a bad thing for the Knicks.
Source: New York Daily News
Related: LeBron James

Stunner
05-18-2010, 12:57 PM
some kids dads friends uncles sisters friends nephew

damn them and they're mockery.

Stunner
05-18-2010, 12:58 PM
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=375898

RipVW
05-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Is anyone else getting the impression that no matter where LeBron goes, there really are only 2-3 teams that he could play for that will actually win a title in the next 3 years...and neither of those teams necessarily needs LeBron's services in order to do it?

I think if LeBron goes to the Bulls, theyre right there with anyone. The Bulls led the league in rebounding last year. Second was LA. Plus in Chicago, youd have two players who can both go to the basket and pass. Rose by himself can be a lot to handle for any team, let alone when he has help. When Kirk Hinrich scored 17 points, the Bulls were undefeated. Imagine what theyd be like with Lebron instead of relying on Hinrich to score 17 pts.

effen5
05-18-2010, 12:59 PM

BTW, if this is true, this would be huge. If Lebron wanted to buy a place in Chicago, he would most likely pick something in the city like Dwade did, but the fact that (again if this is true) he is looking in Highland Park, Deerfield, Northbrook, Winnetka, Northfield, Wilmette, Lake Forest area, maybe it does mean he made up his mind. ( again if this was true )

Sadds The Gr8
05-18-2010, 01:02 PM
I know Lebron is Lebron, but Derrick Rose is a #1 pick and a future mutiple time all-star, so don't you think it'd be best to have him carry the team as it's leader and face of the franchise? I think if Lebron went there Rose wouldn't be able to maximize his potential. If he was the face of the Bulls and the clear leader, it'd max out his potential and he could be the best player he could be. I don't know why all of you want Lebron so bad, when Rose and another All-star could be even better.

RipVW
05-18-2010, 01:10 PM
I know Lebron is Lebron, but Derrick Rose is a #1 pick and a future mutiple time all-star, so don't you think it'd be best to have him carry the team as it's leader and face of the franchise? I think if Lebron went there Rose wouldn't be able to maximize his potential. If he was the face of the Bulls and the clear leader, it'd max out his potential and he could be the best player he could be. I don't know why all of you want Lebron so bad, when Rose and another All-star could be even better.

Because they compliment each other. Rose makes things easier for Lebron and Lebron makes things easier for Rose. Both can pass and take it to the basket. So, when a team loads up on one side against Rose, that will open up opportunities for Lebron.

People make a big deal about being ball dominant. This is false. Being able to pass and being ball dominant are kind of mutually exclusive. In order to be a good passer, you have to give up the ball.

Also, because of Roses ability to drive and break down a defense, Lebron will have more easy baskets, whether by posting up or pickign up the loose change.

And then, dont even get me started on what theyd be like on the fast break. If you get Lebron and Rose out on the breakt, its cancel christmas. Itll kind of be a flashback to when we had the Dobermans out there.

Southsideheat
05-18-2010, 01:13 PM

Because we want champioships, if that means Rose doesn't reach max potential, so be it. In order to win, players need to sacrifice stats. And Lebron will have to sacrifice too. Something Lebron probably learned in the Celtic series.

RipVW
05-18-2010, 01:14 PM
BTW, if this is true, this would be huge. If Lebron wanted to buy a place in Chicago, he would most likely pick something in the city like Dwade did, but the fact that (again if this is true) he is looking in Highland Park, Deerfield, Northbrook, Winnetka, Northfield, Wilmette, Lake Forest area, maybe it does mean he made up his mind. ( again if this was true )

*If its true* is there a gym up there they can practice at besides the Berto Center...can they maybe practice at Northwestern? If he's already looking for a place, again *if its true*, maybe he wants to get to work as soon as possible?

Evolution23
05-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Because they compliment each other. Rose makes things easier for Lebron and Lebron makes things easier for Rose. Both can pass and take it to the basket. So, when a team loads up on one side against Rose, that will open up opportunities for Lebron.

People make a big deal about being ball dominant. This is false. Being able to pass and being ball dominant are kind of mutually exclusive. In order to be a good passer, you have to give up the ball.

Also, because of Roses ability to drive and break down a defense, Lebron will have more easy baskets, whether by posting up or pickign up the loose change.

And then, dont even get me started on what theyd be like on the fast break. If you get Lebron and Rose out on the breakt, its cancel christmas. Itll kind of be a flashback to when we had the Dobermans out there.

Lebron talking to Eddy is a another good sign for Knick fans that he is def coming to NY.. yes they share the same agent, so what? why not work out with any other player? it just makes sense that hes going to NYC. holla

Draco
05-18-2010, 01:16 PM

And they the Bulls would also have two guys who could be on the floor running the offense at all times during the game.. similar to how the Bulls used MJ and Scottie. If one's on the bench taking a break, the other is still on the floor leading the second squad.

RipVW
05-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Because we want champioships, if that means Rose doesn't reach max potential, so be it. In order to win, players need to sacrifice stats. And Lebron will have to sacrifice too. Something Lebron probably learned in the Celtic series.

The longer Rose goes without having someone to pass to, the longer it will be before he reaches his max potential. This observation doesnt even make any sense. And we dont even know that he cant pass since Chicagos scoring threats have been so less than stellar.

RipVW
05-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Lebron talking to Eddy is a another good sign for Knick fans that he is def coming to NY.. yes they share the same agent, so what? why not work out with any other player? it just makes sense that hes going to NYC. holla

Curry's from Chicago. Is he even in NY now?

NYK|NYY
05-18-2010, 01:19 PM
God if Lebron goes to Chi, it must be most spoiled franchise ever. MJ, lucks out w/ rose, then Lebron. -.-

Draco

D Rose has plans to work out with Tyreke and Westbrook. Players work out with each other.. nothing special here.

Getting a phone call minutes after a playoff elimination; that's bigger news.

Southsideheat
Terrible sign for NYC fans that Lebron is practicing with Curry. He's going to find out that Curry's a dog and that will be that.

Southsideheat
05-18-2010, 01:22 PM
God if Lebron goes to Chi, it must be most spoiled franchise ever. MJ, lucks out w/ rose, then Lebron. -.-

Spoiled.....yes, but lets remember, when the NBA went global in the nineties, it was the Bulls that were the most recognizable team (thanks to Jordan). And that hasn't changed.

effen5
05-18-2010, 01:30 PM
*If its true* is there a gym up there they can practice at besides the Berto Center...can they maybe practice at Northwestern? If he's already looking for a place, again *if its true*, maybe he wants to get to work as soon as possible?

Im pretty sure he would be allowed to practice at the Berto Center, Antoine Walker few years ago did.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Im pretty sure he would be allowed to practice at the Berto Center, Antoine Walker few years ago did.

yeah but Antoine Walker >>>>>>>>LBJ

Sadds The Gr8
05-18-2010, 01:48 PM
The longer Rose goes without having someone to pass to, the longer it will be before he reaches his max potential. This observation doesnt even make any sense. And we dont even know that he cant pass since Chicagos scoring threats have been so less than stellar.

That's why I said the Bulls could pick up someone else other than Lebron, like Bosh or Amar'e. They would compliment Rose well too, and plus that'll give them an inside threat instead of 2 ballhandlers. This way, Rose can always have the ball in his hands and be a play-maker

Southsideheat
05-18-2010, 01:49 PM
That's why I said the Bulls could pick up someone else other than Lebron, like Bosh or Amar'e. They would compliment Rose well too, and plus that'll give them an inside threat instead of 2 ballhandlers. This way, Rose can always have the ball in his hands and be a play-maker

They won't be too sad if they get Bosh over Lebron. But you can't pass up on Lebron right now.

hugepatsfan
05-18-2010, 01:55 PM
I think a post player (Bosh?) is a bigger need for the Bulls. I think they could work a sign and trade deal for Joe Johnson too. The best scenario would be sign Lebron and then deal for Al Jefferson. But regardless, CHI needs to add a post scorer and a wing scorer to win it all.