PDA

View Full Version : Where was the crowd in game 1 orl vs bos...

mdm692
05-17-2010, 01:19 PM
No disrespect intended to magic fans but as i was watching game 1 it seemed to me like the crowd was watching a preseason game ....no intensity nothing...i mean i know your team is down but damn ive seen for intesity out of the 15 fans that show up to watch wnba games =|....

p.s. boston vs cavs game 6 crowd seemed like a march madness type crowd 0_o

hugepatsfan
05-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Crowd isn't going to cheer when the other team gets stops. It's that simple.

ManRam
05-17-2010, 01:23 PM
They were quiet because their home team was getting spanked. They woke up a bit later.

I won't act like the crowd usually gets incredibly raucous, but it usually is a pretty lively and loud bunch.

The crowd pretty much mimicked the team: passive, quiet and disinterested.

Teeboy1487
05-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Congrats ManRam :clap: . I had no idea you were a mod now. I agree with you too.

mdm692
05-17-2010, 01:34 PM
They were quiet because their home team was getting spanked. They woke up a bit later.

I won't act like the crowd usually gets incredibly raucous, but it usually is a pretty lively and loud bunch.

at least they didnt throw towels on the floor...:P

jk laker fans lil friendly fire before game 1:cool:

Raph12
05-17-2010, 01:58 PM
When you're down 15 in the first, your crowd aren't going to be into it.

king4day
05-17-2010, 02:00 PM
No disrespect intended to magic fans but as i was watching game 1 it seemed to me like the crowd was watching a preseason game ....no intensity nothing...i mean i know your team is down but damn ive seen for intesity out of the 15 fans that show up to watch wnba games =|....

p.s. boston vs cavs game 6 crowd seemed like a march madness type crowd 0_o

Reminds me of Suns fans.
They do nothing to get the team into it unless we're on a big run.

It's important to make home court count. If you're down 15, it sucks sure, but you need to get up and get LOUD. Try it for a bit and see if that works. Make the opposing team confused as to why the fans are still in the game.

mdm692
05-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Reminds me of Suns fans.
They do nothing to get the team into it unless we're on a big run.

It's important to make home court count. If you're down 15, it sucks sure, but you need to get up and get LOUD. Try it for a bit and see if that works. Make the opposing team confused as to why the fans are still in the game.

my point exactly...although suns games have been gettin better than past few years...

iggypop123
05-17-2010, 02:17 PM
there was nothing to cheer about

GSW Hoops
05-17-2010, 02:27 PM

Yeah, hard to cheer when your team is down 20.

J-Relo
05-17-2010, 02:29 PM

real fans usually support even during hard times...

mikantsass
05-17-2010, 02:33 PM

^^^^^This

n83417
05-17-2010, 02:48 PM
The crowd was present when they had something to cheer about. They got loud any time the Magic had a few 6-0 runs.

No team would like to hear their crowd cheer when they are performing poorly. It would seem as if the fans were cheering for the Celtics.

A few times I can remember the crowd getting pretty loud after a 3 that would cut the lead to 12 or 10.

If my team was down by 15-20 consistently, I would not be cheering either. They were definitely present during the Magic 4th quarter surge. The crowd was quiet during a poor performance, and loud during a run. Sounds about right to me.

BOSTON617
05-17-2010, 02:57 PM
the crowd def got into it just in the last 5 mins of the game lol... but would u really go crazy when your team is down by 20....

*Superman*
05-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Like they said most of the time there was nothing to cheer about. We still made some noise when the lead was cut and even when there were offensive fouls on the Magic. Usually the place is loud, but again, we weren't winning, what can you do.

sventhedog
05-17-2010, 03:31 PM
the crowd simply had common sense.