PDA

View Full Version : So Who's Going To The Least Talked About Teams With A Max Contract To Offer?

NetsPaint
05-14-2010, 03:45 PM
The Kings, Timberwolves, and Wizards have cap space for one max contract. I don't expect them to pay max money for one player (although they will try to get a top player of course), so which player/players do you think could end up on those teams?

To a lesser extent, the Clippers might be considered in the same category as them, but they are LA, and do have good team to build on right now.

Raph12
05-14-2010, 04:07 PM
If Lebron goes to LAC (don't think he will), they'd be awesome;

PG - Baron Davis
SG - Eric Gordon
SF - Lebron James
PF - Blake Griffin
C - Chris Kaman

And with a top 10 pick in the draft, they'd be pretty damn lethal, not likely, but another possibility.

king4day
05-14-2010, 04:15 PM
I'd love to see him with the Clippers. Talk about turning a franchise upside down.

futureman
05-14-2010, 04:15 PM
I think the Clippers look a hell of a lot more appealing then the Knicks or the Bulls. Lebron is freaking crazy if he choses those teams over the Clippers, especially if they luck out and get a top 3 pick.

Raidaz4Life
05-14-2010, 04:17 PM
The Lakers vs Clippers games would be pretty epic

Hawkeye15
05-14-2010, 04:21 PM
I would guess the Wolves will throw and offer at Rudy Gay.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Guys you forgot one thing:Clippers are cursed!
lebron probably would torn both of his MCLs in his first practice as a clipper

Hellcrooner
05-14-2010, 04:34 PM
i think memphis is got some cap to throw at a second line Fa

abe_froman
05-14-2010, 05:45 PM
minny

hugepatsfan
05-14-2010, 06:23 PM
I think the Clippers are where LBJ should sign. He would be in a huge market. He could revitalize (or bring to life) a horrid franchise. I think Baron would get back to his old self if they added Lebron. B-Diddy, Blake Griffen, and LBJ on the fast break would be insane. Talk about a highlight reel!!!

Toenail Clipper
05-14-2010, 06:39 PM
I love this thread

FinsFoLife
05-14-2010, 06:41 PM
I think the Clippers are where LBJ should sign. He would be in a huge market. He could revitalize (or bring to life) a horrid franchise. I think Baron would get back to his old self if they added Lebron. B-Diddy, Blake Griffen, and LBJ on the fast break would be insane. Talk about a highlight reel!!!

I agree, and +

taking candy (LA spotlight) away from the baby (Kobe) = priceless.

Toenail Clipper
05-14-2010, 07:20 PM
I agree, and +

taking candy (LA spotlight) away from the baby (Kobe) = priceless.

Nope, the atmosphere is different for both teams. Most people who cheer for the Clippers are white people and for the Lakers, it's the rest and the majority of the population. The Clippers will not take away the LA Spotlight from Kobe. How do I know? I live here.

mikantsass
05-14-2010, 08:22 PM
i think memphis is got some cap to throw at a second line Fa

Priority 1 is to keep Rudy for the Grizz. But I think they will be like $5 mil under the cap if they give Rudy a raise.

I think the Clippers look a hell of a lot more appealing then the Knicks or the Bulls. Lebron is freaking crazy if he choses those teams over the Clippers, especially if they luck out and get a top 3 pick.

I completely agree. I think of all the teams the Clippers and Heat are the most appealing for James.