PDA

View Full Version : Capliari's final decision

blackknicks4601
05-14-2010, 11:40 AM
John Calipari is reassuring Kentucky basketball fans that he plans to coach the Wildcats next year, despite speculation he is being pursued by the NBA.

Calipari sent a message on Twitter on Friday that said: "I will be coaching at Kentucky next year. Now let's finish what we started!"

Calipari added that Kentucky is "the best job in the country" but that he couldn't stop the speculation. He also said he was addressing the topic for the last time

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/05/14/sports/s075939D13.DTL#ixzz0nv1FETvj

THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED 20 MIN AGO SO NOW I THINK THE KNICKS ARE THE FRONTRUNNERS...........

tdunk21
05-14-2010, 11:53 AM
knicks forum

AllTimeBest
05-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Going to the Cav's!

barker
05-14-2010, 11:56 AM
it doesnt mention anything about the Knicks, they already have Dantioni.

Cal is either going to Chicago or staying in Kentucky

Lindystud36
05-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Cal will be going to Jersey, with WALL Bledsoe and Lebron James
/thread

jojoe1188
05-14-2010, 12:11 PM
it doesnt mention anything about the Knicks, they already have Dantioni.

Cal is either going to Chicago or staying in Kentucky

this has knicks implications because him coaching chicago would mean lebron would want to go there more

ChicagoRox
05-14-2010, 12:22 PM
This is the same guy that said He loves Memphis and left for Kentucky a week later. Take his words with a grain of salt.

*Silver&Black*
05-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Cal will stay in Kentucky and win titles. Kentucky>all.

Memphis is not a Kentucky, so take this different.

ChicagoRox
05-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Money > All,
hence Money > Kentucky.

You don't need to take this at all but know it is the truth.
And if you disagree (which I wouldn't be surprised) your just as dillusional as Al Davis.

*Silver&Black*
05-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Money > All,
hence Money > Kentucky.

You don't need to take this at all but know it is the truth.
And if you disagree (which I wouldn't be surprised) your just as dillusional as Al Davis.

You're trying to bash me over you being a homer? Bulls can go away for all I care.

ChicagoRox
05-14-2010, 01:13 PM
What does money have to do with homerism?

abe_froman
05-14-2010, 01:16 PM
still dont trust him,guy gives the vibe that he isnt a man of his word

...also you guys have mike d,knicks arent interested in cal..are you??:confused:

GoatMilk
05-14-2010, 01:21 PM
still dont trust him,guy gives the vibe that he isnt a man of his word

...also you guys have mike d,knicks arent interested in cal..are you??:confused:

someone up there said it too

when the dude says Knicks are favorites, he means in the LeBron derby

if Cal were to go to Chicago, the belief is that LeBron would too

since Cal said he won't go to Chicago, he believes that the Knicks now have a better shot at LeBron

abe_froman
05-14-2010, 01:27 PM
someone up there said it too

when the dude says Knicks are favorites, he means in the LeBron derby

if Cal were to go to Chicago, the belief is that LeBron would too

since Cal said he won't go to Chicago, he believes that the Knicks now have a better shot at LeBron

ahh but lebron to chicago rumors dont hinge on gett calipari,in fact those who reported on them said lebron doesnt need/want that decision making.just if the coach is good enough he doesnt care

jwn0303
05-14-2010, 01:32 PM
The second they start investigating UK(which is inevitable).. he'll bail for the NBA to somehow keep his name clean yet again.. the man is a snake

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:32 PM
All the fans and critics was not expecting to sign Cal to get Lebron.... Idk why you think the knicks are the front runners for Lebron.

abe_froman
05-14-2010, 01:34 PM
The second they start investigating UK(which is inevitable).. he'll bail for the NBA to somehow keep his name clean yet again.. the man is a snake
:nod: every word of this

cav_till_i_die
05-14-2010, 01:36 PM
The Knicks are not the front runners at all. They are third.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:36 PM
I dont want Cal as a Bulls coach. I was a Memphis fan and we had a championship team but he left us. Just like someone said he is a snake and what ever Championships he wins in Kentucky they will be stripped away because of violations.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:38 PM
The Knicks are not the front runners at all. They are third.
I say it goes...

Cavs because its his hometown
Bulls because we have a great yound nucleus and money to move with.
Knicks has money for another big free agent but dont got much now.

kntresistheheat
05-14-2010, 01:57 PM
I just have two words "Nick Saban"

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 04:06 PM
I just have two words "Nick Saban"

Yikes I was scared from that one too...:(

Big Quett
05-15-2010, 04:51 AM
This is the same guy that said He loves Memphis and left for Kentucky a week later. Take his words with a grain of salt.

Before Memphis lost it's tournament game the rumors about Kentucky started. Cal said he loved Memphis and didnt want to go anywhere in front of cameras and the world. And he left 4 days later. And it wasnt even about the money because Memphis offered to match any money offer he received from Kentucky. The man is a snake always have been always will be.

icon1914
05-15-2010, 05:22 AM
First of all I would lose a lot of respect for LeBron as a player if he actually insists on playing for Cal.... The man is a great recruiter, no doubt, but a great coach? His bad coaching cost Memphis the title(why didn't he foul Chalmers before he got off a three?) and this year he had the most talented team in the NCAA get eliminated much earlier than expected.

Cal should not be allowed near an NBA team. He had his chance with the Nets and we all remember how that went. If Cal is part LeBron's plan I really have to question what is
going on in that brain. There are a number of proven coaches still available, why even take a chance with Cal?