PDA

View Full Version : The Official Dwyane Wade FA Speculation Thread

mdm692
05-14-2010, 01:37 AM
So its annoying to see 7, 8, 9, 10 different threads bout where lebron is going to go...HE GOING TO WIZARDS...that gipsy lady on sportsnation predicted it hahahahaha

but neways where is dwayne wade going to go...his heart is in miami but chicago is his home town...a far more interesting player, championship ring, finals mvp, multiple time allstar...

P.S. what do you guys think will happen to t-mac(fading career, or great comeback)

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 01:39 AM
yea

Dodgers99
05-14-2010, 01:42 AM
Wade and Stoudamire will team up in Miami.

SteveNash
05-14-2010, 01:44 AM
Memphis

mdm692
05-14-2010, 01:46 AM
Wade and Stoudamire will team up in Miami.

hahah good luck with that...the way the position the suns are in right now...he will get a nice big fat contract extension...

if he stays i think bosh will go down south

SouljahPhil...
05-14-2010, 01:46 AM
just a question miami fans..

I saw on hoopshype your salary figures...

Could you really sign 3 big time free agents to max contracts? seems u only have 3-4 players with contracts plus jones is a team option..

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 01:47 AM
hahah good luck with that...the way the position the suns are in right now...he will get a nice big fat contract extension...

if he stays i think bosh will go down south

I don't.
LBJ losing changed everything.

mdm692
05-14-2010, 01:54 AM
would be scary to see them together in the same team

GoatMilk
05-14-2010, 01:59 AM
imo it's like Kobe in 04

he'll flirt with leaving just to put pressure on the front office, but he'll ultimately stay

i wouldnt even worry if im a Heat fan, and I'm sure most of them aren't

Lindystud36
05-14-2010, 02:11 AM
After tonights game, I would be supprised if Lebron does not team up with Wade and STAT/Bosh, but most likly Stat in Miami or some place else.

It makes sence for Wade and Lebron to Each sign for 15 million and bring along STAT as the big man to compete and try to win a ring. As Lebron learned tonight, and Wade in round one, a suprestar can win one game, but a team wins a series.

It takes 6 quality players to win in thie league today, look for the super powers to team up.

PG: Really doesnt matter, can be a rookie, can be me
SG: Wade
SF: Lebron
PF: Beasley
C: Amare

SNYmets86
05-14-2010, 02:15 AM
My crystal ball is telling me WADE stays in MIAMI

SNYmets86
05-14-2010, 02:17 AM
after tonights game, i would be supprised if lebron does not team up with wade and stat/bosh, but most likly stat in miami or some place else.

It makes sence for wade and lebron to each sign for 15 million and bring along stat as the big man to compete and try to win a ring. As lebron learned tonight, and wade in round one, a suprestar can win one game, but a team wins a series.

It takes 6 quality players to win in thie league today, look for the super powers to team up.

Pg: Really doesnt matter, can be a rookie, can be me
sg: Wade
sf: Lebron
pf: Beasley
c: Amare

hook me up with that good weed they sell from were ever you are cuz i sure feel like gettin stupid

Ebbs
05-14-2010, 02:18 AM
imo it's like Kobe in 04

he'll flirt with leaving just to put pressure on the front office, but he'll ultimately stay

i wouldnt even worry if im a Heat fan, and I'm sure most of them aren't

I agree

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 02:20 AM
would be scary to see them together in the same team

Wouldn't be much different than LBJ and Jamison.

NYK_kidd77
05-14-2010, 02:23 AM
Im gonna say Miami

joe j.09
05-14-2010, 02:29 AM
miami.

amare and him will be in miami for max deals.

jackdawson
05-14-2010, 02:36 AM
Most likely scenario:

Wade re-signs + Bosh/Amare joins him in Miami.

OR

Wade+Boozer+Johnson in Miami.

Unlikely but might happen:

LeBron joins Wade in Miami.

Very very unlikely (2% chance):

Wade leaves.

ldc62
05-14-2010, 02:50 AM
I think Wade stays and they get Boozer. Bosh goes to the Bulls and a dynasty is formed (don't need to debate, just watch and see).

ldc62
05-14-2010, 02:51 AM
Most likely scenario:

Wade re-signs + Bosh/Amare joins him in Miami.

OR

Wade+Boozer+Johnson in Miami.

Unlikely but might happen:

LeBron joins Wade in Miami.

Very very unlikely (2% chance):

Wade leaves.

How did you come up with the %?

theSPECIALKID
05-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Wade stays.

COBY KARL
05-14-2010, 03:05 AM
Out of all the big names, i say Wade is the most likely to stay.

if by some weird chance he doesnt, i say he goes to Chicago, his hometown.

COBY KARL
Out of all the big names, i say Wade is the most likely to stay.

if by some weird chance he doesnt, i say he goes to Chicago, his hometown.

_KB24_
Wade > Lebron

/thread

In all seriousness, Wade's staying. He'd be stupid to leave.

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 03:07 AM
Wade > Lebron

/thread

In all seriousness, Wade's staying. He'd be stupid to leave.

Oh N_gga :facepalm:

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 03:08 AM
I think Wade stays and they get Boozer. Bosh goes to the Bulls and a dynasty is formed (don't need to debate, just watch and see).

I find your lack of faith disturbing!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8GEidaMMI)

_KB24_
05-14-2010, 03:09 AM
Oh N_gga :facepalm:

Kya hogaya paa ji?

CAVS21
05-14-2010, 03:12 AM
Miami.......long shot that he's the one that ends up in Chi town since it's home.

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 03:12 AM
Kya hogaya paa ji?

Mannnnnnn LBJ is the best god damn player, Wade is NOT greater!!!!!

_KB24_
05-14-2010, 03:15 AM

My opinion bro :cool:

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 03:17 AM
My opinion bro :cool:

Chal leyla, atleast you don't get worked up as some of these Goray and Kaley do lol

Toenail Clipper
05-14-2010, 03:20 AM
I really hope Wade leaves...

Kevj77
05-14-2010, 03:34 AM
He'll stay in Miami and they will use their cap space to sign Bosh or Amare.

rasajr23
05-14-2010, 03:42 AM
Knicks= Wade, Stoudemire (D'Antoni loves Stoudemire)
Cavs= Lebron
Lakers= Bosh
Bulls= Dirk Nowitzki
Miami= Joe Johnson

JordansBulls
05-14-2010, 07:55 AM
So its annoying to see 7, 8, 9, 10 different threads bout where lebron is going to go...HE GOING TO WIZARDS...that gipsy lady on sportsnation predicted it hahahahaha

but neways where is dwayne wade going to go...his heart is in miami but chicago is his home town...a far more interesting player, championship ring, finals mvp, multiple time allstar...

P.S. what do you guys think will happen to t-mac(fading career, or great comeback)

The Heat have cap room. So I think Wade stays more so than Lebron.

godolphins
05-14-2010, 08:13 AM

Could you really sign 3 big time free agents to max contracts? seems u only have 3-4 players with contracts plus jones is a team option..

No, there isn't enough cap space to sign three max players.

godolphins
05-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Cavs= Lebron
Lakers= Bosh
Bulls= Dirk Nowitzki
Miami= Joe Johnson

:facepalm:

thescore53
05-14-2010, 08:22 AM
he's gonnnnnne why would he stay

ATX
05-14-2010, 09:26 AM

It's so easy to see how bitter you are that Bosh is leaving Toronto because they can't even make the playoffs. Your so pissed about it, that you hope everyone else leaves their teams too. The definition of a hater. At least the Heat were able to get 47 wins with a crappy supporting cast. Riley set this team up to have a boatload of cap space this summer as to be able to surround Wade some serious talent. So now Wade will just bolt now that that time has arrived? This plan has been in place for awhile. So if the Heat can win 47 with basically nothing, then I'm pretty sure they can win several more games at least if Wade is paired with another max player. Toronto was working with Bosh/Turkoglu/Bargnani/Calderon/DeRozan/Jack and couldn't even get a playoff spot in the East. Miami was fairly close to the four seed this past year and we have TONS of cap room. AKA a bright future.

king4day
05-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Miami s/t Wade to Suns for Richardson and Barbosa.
yippeeeee

king4day
05-14-2010, 10:02 AM
Cavs= Lebron
Lakers= Bosh
Bulls= Dirk Nowitzki
Miami= Joe Johnson

But Amar'e isn't too fond of Coach D

awr0430
05-14-2010, 10:06 AM
It's so easy to see how bitter you are that Bosh is leaving Toronto because they can't even make the playoffs. Your so pissed about it, that you hope everyone else leaves their teams too. The definition of a hater. At least the Heat were able to get 47 wins with a crappy supporting cast. Riley set this team up to have a boatload of cap space this summer as to be able to surround Wade some serious talent. So now Wade will just bolt now that that time has arrived? This plan has been in place for awhile. So if the Heat can win 47 with basically nothing, then I'm pretty sure they can win several more games at least if Wade is paired with another max player. Toronto was working with Bosh/Turkoglu/Bargnani/Calderon/DeRozan/Jack and couldn't even get a playoff spot in the East. Miami was fairly close to the four seed this past year and we have TONS of cap room. AKA a bright future.

I dont even know why you would respond to anything thescore53 writes cuz hes just upset and he says one thing in this thread and another thing in another. Just ignore him and respect his opinion, lol.

Big Zo
05-14-2010, 10:26 AM

Because your guy is coming to play alongside
him. :)

Raidaz4Life
05-14-2010, 10:29 AM
I think Wade stays

ATX
05-14-2010, 10:38 AM
I dont even know why you would respond to anything thescore53 writes cuz hes just upset and he says one thing in this thread and another thing in another. Just ignore him and respect his opinion, lol.

Your so right. I will try my best to respect his opinion and just ignore his posts. I understand that he hates Miami as Osama does New York, but he's just so damn annoying. I guess there's that ignore button. I may have to actually use it, because there's another month and a half till FA begins. All I'll see from him is "Miami sucks, Wade is gone" crap. Untill FA actually starts and we see that Wade stays and a team is put in place for him he will just keep hating. I hope Bosh goes to NY cause if he came to Miami I think Thescore53 would do something crazy to the city of Miami.

thescore53
05-14-2010, 10:41 AM

why so defensive, i'm just messing around

thescore53
05-14-2010, 10:44 AM

i know right

jackdawson
05-14-2010, 10:47 AM
I really hope Wade leaves...

I really hope NBA moves clippers franchise to Seattle, a better deserving place. This franchise won't suck as much in Seattle for sure.

thescore53
05-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Your so right. I will try my best to respect his opinion and just ignore his posts. I understand that he hates Miami as Osama does New York, but he's just so damn annoying. I guess there's that ignore button. I may have to actually use it, because there's another month and a half till FA begins. All I'll see from him is "Miami sucks, Wade is gone" crap. Untill FA actually starts and we see that Wade stays and a team is put in place for him he will just keep hating. I hope Bosh goes to NY cause if he came to Miami I think Thescore53 would do something crazy to the city of Miami.

i have nothing against the city of miami ive been there three times, and also i rather see bosh in miami to he can win in a small market, if bosh leaves us just to get more exposure and lose in new york i'll be really pissed

jackdawson
05-14-2010, 10:50 AM

Because Bosh will join him in a better living place (Miami).

thescore53
05-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Because Bosh will join him in a better living place (Miami).

what's the crime rate in miami,

jackdawson
05-14-2010, 10:52 AM
i have nothing against the city of miami ive been there three times, and also i rather see bosh in miami to he can win in a small market, if bosh leaves us just to get more exposure and lose in new york i'll be really pissed

Miami is not a small market loser! stfu!

thescore53
05-14-2010, 11:00 AM
*small media market

thescore53
05-14-2010, 11:28 AM
actually clevland is even a bigger media market than miami, i thought everyone knew this

drobe86
05-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Wade will stay and they end up getting Joe Johnson....

thescore53
05-14-2010, 11:57 AM
i'll admit i'm bitter that we couldnt surround bosh with enough talent and now we face losing him, you'd be to if you watched this guy since his rookie year and how much he struggled to now being one of the premiere big men in the league, and now we face the possibility of losing him

Ethix11
05-14-2010, 12:13 PM
No, there isn't enough cap space to sign three max players.

Dwyane Wade said he, LeBron, and Bosh were going to sit down together in the offseason and discuss where they were going to go in free agency (This was before their agents joined together to work under the same company firm; could this be premeditated?. Well, they agreed. In order for the 3 to team up in Miami, all Riley has to do is buy out Cook and Jones partially guaranteed contract. Then they could keep Beasley while paying those 3 guys the max. Their owners Net worth is like 6 Billion and said he was wiling to spend to make Miami a dynasty. So you have to believe that Bron and Bosh will be pitched by Wade before any of them make a decision and thats why to me, Miami is more attractive than Chicago or New York.

thescore53
05-14-2010, 12:29 PM
]Dwyane Wade said he, LeBron, and Bosh were going to sit down together in the offseason and discuss where they were going to go in free agency[/B]. They agreed. In order for the 3 to ream up in Miami, all Riley has to do is buy out Cook and Jones partially guaranteed contract. Then they could keep Beasley while paying those 3 guys the max. Their owners Net worth is like 6 Billion and said he was wiling to spend to make Miami a dynasty. So you have to believe that Bron and Bosh will be pitched by Wade before any of them make a decision and thats why to me, Miami is more attractive than Chicago or New York.

source ? link ??

IrespectNumber3
05-14-2010, 12:45 PM
source ? link ??

Wade told reporters last week about his recruiting, also mentioning Johnson, an Atlanta guard who will be a free agent next summer. "We all have played on the Olympic team together, so we've all had the conversation of the possibility, 'We can play together one day.'

"Especially when (Kevin) Garnett and Ray Allen and Paul Pierce all got together (with Boston), we were like, 'Wow, it can happen.' You never know. When the summer comes, we'll all sit down over a nice meal, and we'll know what city it'll be in and we'll talk and see what everybody's deciding. I would love for everybody to want to focus their way down here, to this beautiful city of Miami.''

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/11/18/bosh-will-consider-joining-wade-in-miami/

IrespectNumber3
05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Bosh, the Toronto star who can become a free agent next summer, told FanHouse in an interview before Tuesday's game at Denver about the possibility of going to Miami. "I guess that seems to be an attractive place, you know, playing with Dwyane and playing in Miami and everything. I guess if they had the right chemistry, the right guys, that they could persuade guys to get there. But we'll see.''

beasted86
05-14-2010, 12:52 PM

Small market?

I think the cold weather in Toronto has frozen your brain.

thescore53
05-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Small market?

I think the cold weather in Toronto has frozen your brain.

i corrected my self small *media* market

thescore53
05-14-2010, 12:57 PM
Bosh, the Toronto star who can become a free agent next summer, told FanHouse in an interview before Tuesday's game at Denver about the possibility of going to Miami. "I guess that seems to be an attractive place, you know, playing with Dwyane and playing in Miami and everything. I guess if they had the right chemistry, the right guys, that they could persuade guys to get there. But we'll see.''

Wade told reporters last week about his recruiting, also mentioning Johnson, an Atlanta guard who will be a free agent next summer. "We all have played on the Olympic team together, so we've all had the conversation of the possibility, 'We can play together one day.'

"Especially when (Kevin) Garnett and Ray Allen and Paul Pierce all got together (with Boston), we were like, 'Wow, it can happen.' You never know. When the summer comes, we'll all sit down over a nice meal, and we'll know what city it'll be in and we'll talk and see what everybody's deciding. I would love for everybody to want to focus their way down here, to this beautiful city of Miami.''

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/11/18/bosh-will-consider-joining-wade-in-miami/

didn't prove anything about them sitting together, bosh said him and wade arent close friends,

DQL
05-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Dwyane Wade said he, LeBron, and Bosh were going to sit down together in the offseason and discuss where they were going to go in free agency (This was before their agents joined together to work under the same company firm; could this be premeditated?. Well, they agreed. In order for the 3 to team up in Miami, all Riley has to do is buy out Cook and Jones partially guaranteed contract. Then they could keep Beasley while paying those 3 guys the max. Their owners Net worth is like 6 Billion and said he was wiling to spend to make Miami a dynasty. So you have to believe that Bron and Bosh will be pitched by Wade before any of them make a decision and thats why to me, Miami is more attractive than Chicago or New York.

even if the Heat somehow dump Cook and Jones using draft picks and cash (along with declining Mario's option), they still won't have enough room for 3 max contracts if they decide to keep Beasley

Lebron+Wade+Bosh = $16,568,909 x 3
Beasley = $4,962,240
8 empty roster spots = $473,604 x 8
Total = $58,457,798 > $56.1M

OR Lebron, Wade and Bosh take about $800,000 less. It won't happen bc a max contract is like an honor

beasted86
05-14-2010, 01:10 PM
i corrected my self small *media* market

http://www.tvjobs.com/cgi-bin/markets/market2.cgi

Miami-Ft. Lauderdale is the 17th largest media Market in the USA :shrug:

Florida has 3 top 20 media markets in general. :shrug:

kntresistheheat
05-14-2010, 01:17 PM
even if the Heat somehow dump Cook and Jones using draft picks and cash (along with declining Mario's option), they still won't have enough room for 3 max contracts if they decide to keep Beasley

Beasley = $4,962,240

OR Lebron, Wade and Bosh take about $800,000 less. It won't happen bc a max contract is like an honor

If the heat gets wade, bosh, lebron, Why in the world would we want beasley for:confused:

WadeCounty
05-14-2010, 01:23 PM

Beasley = $4,962,240

Wasn't there an article about dumping beasley for draft picks in order to save up more money?

Raph12
05-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Beasley and junk for Bosh is very doable, then you guys could sign Lebron and Wade... Not gonna happen, but possible.

DQL
05-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Wasn't there an article about dumping beasley for draft picks in order to save up more money?

If the heat gets wade, bosh, lebron, Why in the world would we want beasley for:confused:

I was just trying to correct Ethix's idea. Nowhere did I say I'd keep Beasley

Then they could keep Beasley while paying those 3 guys the max.

IrespectNumber3
05-14-2010, 01:36 PM
I just don't want people to be shocked if the Heat get Wade, Boozer/Amare/Bosh, and Joe Johnson/Lebron

Were talking about a team with the most cap, were talking about Pat Riley and years of thought process, They saw what the Celtics did, and I'm more then certain will have a new big 3.

BranWingss
05-14-2010, 01:48 PM
hook me up with that good weed they sell from were ever you are cuz i sure feel like gettin stupid

Sigged.

kntresistheheat
05-14-2010, 01:52 PM
I was just trying to correct Ethix's idea. Nowhere did I say I'd keep Beasley

Sorry missed that:p

thescore53
05-14-2010, 01:58 PM
http://www.tvjobs.com/cgi-bin/markets/market2.cgi

Miami-Ft. Lauderdale is the 17th largest media Market in the USA :shrug:

Florida has 3 top 20 media markets in general. :shrug:

i consider that small, i always considered teams like minnesota , denver , and pho, small market teams who all are bigger markets than miami, theres nothing wrong with being small market team you take it as an insult,

mdm692
05-14-2010, 02:55 PM

Championships define greatness...therefore

Jordan 6 ring>>>Kobe 4 Rings>>>Dwayne Wade 1 Ring>>>Lebron James 0 Rings

perfect ex: if manning would of won the superbowl this year he would of gone down as the greatest QB to play the game but he flopped so not yet lol

...and i hate kobe but you give props where props are due....

Lord Leoshes
05-14-2010, 03:02 PM

We 1st need to trade off Beasley Cook, & Jones on draft night. The yes, or include them in a sign & trade.

Lord Leoshes
05-14-2010, 03:08 PM
How did you come up with the %?

They came to him in a dream? Or maybe it was miss Cleo?:eyebrow:

Alright what i want to see happen.

Wade-Bron-Bosh

What i expect to see happen

Wade-Bosh-JJ

defender4m
05-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Wade will stay as long as he gets a player to come. I think there is a good chance of getting another player like bosh but not lebron.

Ethix11
05-14-2010, 05:44 PM

Beasley = $4,962,240

Im not banking on the idea that those 3 take any pay cuts so thats why...

The Heat have 4 draft picks this offseason and have two players from last years draft playing overseas. The NBA states that a rookies first contract year in the NBA doesnt count toward the cap. Also, LeBron, Wade, & Bosh + Beasley still leaves enough money for Chalmers team option. So thats 11 players so far with the minimum being 12. Theres still plenty of money to sign a bench warmer or the best D-Leagure. Im just saying, there IS a way to retain Beasley if only so that he can increase his trade value or add depth off the bench if they wont start him. Thats not even counting the vet min which im not sure if we get but could possibly be used on Raja Bell who has interest.

marlinsfan24
05-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Can't we sell our pick for some extra cap room?

MagicBucsSox
05-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Wade to Orlando

Lord Leoshes
05-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Can't we sell our pick for some extra cap room?

Best option is to trade Beasley, Cook, Jones, our 18th pick, for a future pick, or picks, with a TPE. we will have enough for this. + vet min do not count against our cap.

Chalmers - Beverley - 2nd
Wade - Bell - undrafted rook
James - vet min - Dozeir
Bosh - vet min - 2nd
Anthony - vet min - 2nd

The in 2011 we use the mid, low, min, & maybe 3 1st round picks to build the team. Probability trading them for vet help.

Kakaroach
05-14-2010, 06:38 PM
I think Wade is the easiest of all the top-tier free agents - the Flash is gonna stay in Miami.

jackdawson
05-14-2010, 06:46 PM
didn't prove anything about them sitting together, bosh said him and wade arent close friends,

Bosh doesn't deserve to be close friend with Wade. Wade and Lebron are close friends and they live on another planet where Bosh will never reach. Now you enjoy the offseason, enjoy the cold, let the brain freeze, and stfu loser!

beasted86
05-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Bosh doesn't deserve to be close friend with Wade. Wade and Lebron are close friends and they live on another planet where Bosh will never reach. Now you enjoy the offseason, enjoy the cold, let the brain freeze, and stfu loser!

Yup :hi5:

LeBron: 6 playoff berths in 7 seasons
Darko: 3 playoff berths in 7 seasons
Carmelo: 7 playoff berths in 7 seasons
Bosh: Darko: 2 playoff berths in 7 seasons
Wade: 6 playoff berths in 7 seasons

Tell me which ones don't fit. :cool:

thescore53
05-14-2010, 08:28 PM

wow did i in any way insult you why you acting like this :confused: stfu me, really :confused: ,

thescore53
05-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Yup :hi5:

LeBron: 6 playoff berths in 7 seasons
Darko: 3 playoff berths in 7 seasons
Carmelo: 7 playoff berths in 7 seasons
Bosh: Darko: 2 playoff berths in 7 seasons
Wade: 6 playoff berths in 7 seasons

Tell me which ones don't fit. :cool:

you have darko twice, and dont worry if bosh comes to miami you will be on his jock like no tommorow cause he truly is a beast

jackdawson
05-14-2010, 08:38 PM
wow did i in any way insult you why you acting like this :confused: stfu me, really :confused: ,

No but you are messing around the Heat too much and therefore you deserved it ;)

kjdills13
05-19-2010, 01:07 PM
If i were Wade I would go to New York and have Bosh meet me there. Imagine wade running the floor in Mike D's system it would be crazy. I dont think they would win a championship, but the Knicks would be a top 3 team in the East for a long time

tangent12
05-19-2010, 01:53 PM

:laugh2: :laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

OT Thriller
05-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Wade stays BUT he would fit wonderfully in New York, more so than Lebron IMO. Put him at the point bring in another guy at the 4 and you got a potential lineup of:

C- Lee
PF- Amare/Boozer/Bosh
SF- Chandler
SG- Gallinari
PG- Wade

Looks good to me.

IU Hoosiers 3
05-19-2010, 02:24 PM
85% wade stays.. 15% he goes to chicago.. if that makes any sense

FloridaBoi_D
05-21-2010, 08:08 AM
"If I could pick one player in the league today to play with -- and most people think I'd say LeBron James -- I would pick Dwight (Howard)," Wade told FanHouse Wednesday after practice at Amway Arena. "I'd love for that to happen at some point. Dwight is already close right here in Orlando. People who say it couldn't happen (us playing on the same team), they don't know. I've learned in this league that anything is possible." - Dwayne Wade

It's not impossible to for the magic obtain him, the Magic would have to send an estimated $18 million worth of player salaries to Miami as part of a sign-and-trade deal this summer. The Magic do have forward Rashard Lewis and guard Vince Carter, who will be making $20.5 and $17.1 million, respectively next season.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/11/25/wades-free-agency-could-end-in-orlando/

If the Magic lose to the Boston Celtics I dont see a reason the Magic wouldn't explore the possibility of getting Wade. Wade won his championship because he had the big man that he wanted and could get a better big man this time around in Dwight. Also Wade wouldve his ring with SVG if Pat Riley wouldve never stole the ring from SVG. If the Heat fall short of getting a superstar to team up with Wade, I could see this because a huge story during the off-season. Dont forget the Magic have that trade exception and could package Vince Lewis and Gotrat in a S&T for Wade. If the Magic keep the core of Jameer Howard JJ and Barnes and add Wade and fill their bench I believe they would be the favorites going into the 2010 season.

What you think ?

DenButsu
05-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Just a friendly reminder:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485371

Thanks! :cool:

Ryan328
05-21-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm not a heat fan, not big on Wade, but I'd like to see him join Rose, Deng & Noah in Chicago.

mia305king
05-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Dont forget the Magic have that trade exception and could package Vince Lewis and Gotrat in a S&T for Wade.
What you think ?

Oh My Lawd :facepalm:

kntresistheheat
05-21-2010, 10:34 AM
"If I could pick one player in the league today to play with -- and most people think I'd say LeBron James -- I would pick Dwight (Howard)," Wade told FanHouse Wednesday after practice at Amway Arena. "I'd love for that to happen at some point. Dwight is already close right here in Orlando. People who say it couldn't happen (us playing on the same team), they don't know. I've learned in this league that anything is possible." - Dwayne Wade

It's not impossible to for the magic obtain him, the Magic would have to send an estimated $18 million worth of player salaries to Miami as part of a sign-and-trade deal this summer. The Magic do have forward Rashard Lewis and guard Vince Carter, who will be making $20.5 and $17.1 million, respectively next season.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/11/25/wades-free-agency-could-end-in-orlando/

If the Magic lose to the Boston Celtics I dont see a reason the Magic wouldn't explore the possibility of getting Wade. Wade won his championship because he had the big man that he wanted and could get a better big man this time around in Dwight. Also Wade wouldve his ring with SVG if Pat Riley wouldve never stole the ring from SVG. If the Heat fall short of getting a superstar to team up with Wade, I could see this because a huge story during the off-season. Dont forget the Magic have that trade exception and could package Vince Lewis and Gotrat in a S&T for Wade. If the Magic keep the core of Jameer Howard JJ and Barnes and add Wade and fill their bench I believe they would be the favorites going into the 2010 season.

What you think ?

Did you happend to notice how old this is????

Derick713
06-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Dwayne Wade has had his most NBA success in Dallas. Heís won the NBA Finals MVP and the NBA All-Star MVP in Dallas. Mark Cubanís reputation as an owner who is willing to spend an exorbitant amount of money to win will surely tempt Wade. The weather and atmosphere in Dallas would fit D-Wadeís preference. The Mavericks already have the inside edge on the big man who could complement Wade perfectly. The Mavericks have done a great job in the Draft and have always been aggressive in trying to improve the team. Mark Cuban maybe able to lure Dwayne Wade to Dallas if Wade turns out to be dissatisfied with the Heatís moves.

Pat Riley maybe opt to take back Caron Butler's expiring contract and some other pieces. The Mavs could offer the Hawks Marion and Terry for Johnson.

Jason Kidd/Rodrigue Beaubois/
Dwayne Wade/Jason Terry/
Shawn Marion/
Dirk Nowitzki/Najera/
Brendan Haywood/Erick Dampier/

Mark Cuban's Dream-

Jason Kidd/
Dwayne Wade/
Joe Johnson/
Dirk Nowitzki/
Brendan Haywood/

The ChILL
06-30-2010, 03:45 PM
This is gonna get ugly...

abe_froman
06-30-2010, 03:45 PM
i could def see him wanting to go to dal if pat fails to net anything to make wade stay

MFFL==FML
06-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Dude, the "Maverick fans" are going to take their tampons out and bleed all over you for making this thread. This is too ''unrealistic'' and complete 'BS.'

I would love to see this happen and as my opinion is going to be biased... I think Wade would know that Dallas is where it's at if he wants to be rich and win a championship. Wade and Dirk aren't that far apart in age and they could contend for the next 4-5 years every year. The only bad thing for Wade is that some fans (myself included) would love and hate Wade due to the 2006 finals. I know it was the ref's fault the Mavs lost, but because the phantom calls were to Wade we have a hard time differentiating it. He would redeem himself if he helped Dirk bring home a championship though. =p

Gambeezy
06-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Dude, the "Maverick fans" are going to take their tampons out and bleed all over you for making this thread. This is too ''unrealistic'' and complete 'BS.'

I would love to see this happen and as my opinion is going to be biased... I think Wade would know that Dallas is where it's at if he wants to be rich and win a championship. Wade and Dirk aren't that far apart in age and they could contend for the next 4-5 years every year. The only bad thing for Wade is that some fans (myself included) would love and hate Wade due to the 2006 finals. I know it was the ref's fault the Mavs lost, but because the phantom calls were to Wade we have a hard time differentiating it. He would redeem himself if he helped Dirk bring home a championship though. =p

So much bitterness in your tone. Phantom calls don't explain winning 4 straight games. The Mavs are the only team that should be looking for redemption considering how stacked they were this year after that huge trade just to underwhelm in the 1st round of the playoffs. Secondly, Wade is already rich and has already won a championship, so I fail to see your logic. He'll sign a contract extension with Miami and make more in a max contract with us than he would with Dallas.

I honestly really wish the user had never said anything because this is really a stretch of the mind. Only serious Pipe dreams should be posted.

christexaport
06-30-2010, 06:01 PM
In Dallas, we have a saying.
"We hate [player x] until he dies or dons a Maverick jersey."

We hate many players for facing defeat at their hands, but we also usually totally respect those same warriors and winners. Its easy to hate the guys on top. Kobe and Shaq ridiculed Dallas relentlessly while winning title after title, but we would've celebrated them as Mavericks.

Gambeezy
06-30-2010, 06:26 PM
In Dallas, we have a saying.
"We hate [player x] until he dies or dons a Maverick jersey."

We hate many players for facing defeat at their hands, but we also usually totally respect those same warriors and winners. Its easy to hate the guys on top. Kobe and Shaq ridiculed Dallas relentlessly while winning title after title, but we would've celebrated them as Mavericks.

Agreed. I hated Shaq with a passion before he became a Heat, but loved him to death when we acquired him. Now, I hate him in his post-Heat days again.

You can hate a player and still respect their abilities.

Kakaroach
06-30-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm pretty sure we all know where this guy is staying...

jackdawson
06-30-2010, 06:53 PM
This thread is worthless and a complete waste of time since it's pretty much certain that Wade is staying.

DenButsu
06-30-2010, 08:55 PM
This thread is worthless and a complete waste of time since it's pretty much certain that Wade is staying.

An easy solution to that problem is simply not to post in it, then. :eyebrow:

h2r09
07-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Figured it deserved its own thread so this wade is gone BS goes away.

Heat's Dwyane Wade spotted moments ago entering AmericanAirlines Arena with team owner Micky Arison for free agency meet

Ira Winderman on Twitter

Ragun
07-05-2010, 02:57 PM
that doesnt mean he is staying...

abe_froman
07-05-2010, 02:58 PM
that doesnt mean he is staying...

we'll see

its important,but honestly i dont have a clue what it indicates as it can cut so many different ways

gocubs2118
07-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Ok? This doesn't really tell us anything one way or another. For all we know he could be telling him he's leaving.

The Flash
07-05-2010, 03:02 PM
He's not leaving :)

KnicksorBust
07-05-2010, 03:05 PM
I agree it's not a bad thing but after days and days of endless meetings, another one with no added information really doesn't indicate much...

Ragun
07-05-2010, 03:05 PM
but i do believe wade will stay.

marlinsfan24
07-05-2010, 03:07 PM
wallacesports

Heat fans in Miami, save your gas. Wade-Arison meet happened earlier today. Not sure if team prez Pat Riley was involved

Sedano Show

IMO this meeting w/Arison they'll go over guys the met w/ & expect to surround him with. Let him know where it all stands. Like businessmen.

gocubs2118
07-05-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm not saying he will leave but you can't take anything away from him having this meeting with the owner. It should be expected that he meets with him. If he didn't, I think that would say a whole lot more than if he did.

REALLYYYYY?
07-05-2010, 03:14 PM
wade is meeting with him to say goodbye :)

swirl54
07-05-2010, 03:24 PM
He's not leaving :)

Wade is leaving my source told me so and its a bestfriend from highschool. JKJKJKJK

The Flash
07-05-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm not saying he will leave but you can't take anything away from him having this meeting with the owner. It should be expected that he meets with him. If he didn't, I think that would say a whole lot more than if he did.

why aren't you honest and say that you really hope that he's leaving...The point is even with all this talk that Chicago has to offer this and that and they have this and that piece, If you compare Chicago's record and Miami's record you'll see a difference, and Miami did that with a bunch of TIto's ( thats what Barkley called them). Miami is a player away from rebuilding a very good team, and Wade knows that He probably never wanted to leave but hey why miss all the fun ...

tangent12
07-05-2010, 03:43 PM
You're welcome back home, Wade. :)

gocubs2118
07-05-2010, 03:50 PM
why aren't you honest and say that you really hope that he's leaving...The point is even with all this talk that Chicago has to offer this and that and they have this and that piece, If you compare Chicago's record and Miami's record you'll see a difference, and Miami did that with a bunch of TIto's ( thats what Barkley called them). Miami is a player away from rebuilding a very good team, and Wade knows that He probably never wanted to leave but hey why miss all the fun ...

Of course I want him to leave. You also do realize that if Wade leaves, the Heat are at best a 30 win team, don't you? Maybe Wade and Bosh see a better situation in Chicago with the pieces we already have? You guys only have two players on your roster right now and those players aren't very good.

Nikeman
07-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Of course I want him to leave. You also do realize that if Wade leaves, the Heat are at best a 30 win team, don't you? Maybe Wade and Bosh see a better situation in Chicago with the pieces we already have? You guys only have two players on your roster right now and those players aren't very good.

Wtf?

Beasley a 15/8 guy, better than Noah can ever be at this stage in his career.

Wade and Rose backcourt does not work out, because Rose would then suck without the ball.

Wade and Bosh can BOTH get the truly max deals in Miami unlike Chicago

The Flash
07-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Ok i wasn't expecting anything else from a Bull fan ... same old story the two pieces you have and how Miami has nothing... You're right you have the advantage , your the best place for a FA , the best city, best fans ... Miami has nothing and they won't resign Wade who can't wait to bolt and go to Chicago , just like LBJ, Bosh or any other FA...Chicago will sign Wade or LBJ or Bosh or even all three because again they have the pieces, a great city and wonderful fans .

The Flash
07-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Wtf?

Wade and Rose backcourt does not work out, because Rose would then suck without the ball.

Save your breath dude it's not worth it . I wonder what will they do with their pieces if Bosh and Wade come to Miami and Lbj signs with Cleveland again...

Nikeman
07-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Bulls fans are so arrogant. Like a week ago, they come into our Heat forums and say all this **** about Wade and how terrible he is, and now they are all over his ****?

Bulls fans need to realize they aren't about to get Wade, and Bosh will follow Wade, and LeBron will realize that these PIECES you guys claim to have cannot defeat Wade and Bosh.

I am sick of the **** Bulls fans are saying.

Derrick Rose is not even a top 5 PG in the NBA, and he made the all-star team last year due to an injury. I admit he's good, but thats your only piece. Too bad he needs the ball in his hands to be effective, just like LeBron and Wade. Noah grabs 10 boards a game, ohh, but he has NO offensive game, and Bulls fans make him out to be a ****in superstar.

Wade and Bosh will both be in Miami, and I can't wait for the Bulls to get shut out

Aussy4GM
07-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Wtf?

Because you have seen rose in the scenario right? :facepalm: Dont assume becuase he has always had to score for his team to win that he sucks without the ball. he has never had someone else who can score as much as him. i bet he is even better with a wade or LBJ.

h2r09
07-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Because you have seen rose in the scenario right? :facepalm: Dont assume becuase he has always had to score for his team to win that he sucks without the ball. he has never had someone else who can score as much as him. i bet he is even better with a wade or LBJ.

its pretty much common knowledge he is ineffective without the ball. he is not a good fit next to one of thosse guys. he cant shoot 3's worth ****.

Nikeman
07-05-2010, 04:19 PM

Dude, can you see Rose coming off screens to get jumpshots when LeBron has the ball? I don't think so. Rose has an average jump shot at best.

I don't think Wade/LeBron work on the same team either for the same reason.

Rose, Wade, and LeBron are very similar players, in that they create for the team with the ball in their hands most of the game. Pair either of them up, and I don't think its the best fit. Rose would play best with a Boozer type player, and that's all you guys may end up getting.

Atownballa5
07-05-2010, 04:31 PM
coming from a nets fan i think wade will go to bulls, sorry heat fans but as of now they dont have much and he won the heat a ring and i think hes gonna move on