PDA

View Full Version : The Official LeBron James FA Speculation Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Nikeman
05-13-2010, 11:04 PM
All these LBJ threads are becoming honestly: annoying..

I hope all mods can consolidate all LBJ threads and lock all other threads, because with the Cavs loss, I expect hundreds of new LBJ threads!!

JNA17
05-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Thoughts? He threw away his headband to the crowd, he threw away his jersey in the locker room, celtics fans chanting "new york knicks", and the cavs basically quit in the final min.

For the first time, i actually think he will leave, it's not like im just saying it to piss off cavs fans, I'm saying it in all honestly, now the possibility of him leaving the cavs is more possible then staying with them.

xxcubs22xx
05-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Yeah it was weird...He quickly took off his gear and looked like he wanted to get that Cavs gear off ASAP

asandhu23
05-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Yes. it was. the bandwagon crashed. Welcome to Irrelevancy, Cleveland! :clap::clap::clap:

JPHX
05-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Looked like he was thinking "Get this shitt of me". Feel bad for Lebron though.

superkegger
05-13-2010, 11:09 PM
He's gone. Don't know where, but he's gone.

m26555
05-13-2010, 11:09 PM
He's staying put, in my opinion.

chitownbulls
05-13-2010, 11:10 PM
1. Cleveland
Pros: Hometown, his original team, he has already built himself up in this city. It would be much easier to stay in this situation. More Money

Cons: This team has lost in the playoffs every year they have entered, and this season they didn't even make conference finals, and they would have the same supporting cast.

2. New York
Pros: Biggest market in the NBA. Plenty of Money(not as much as Cleveland would offer). COULD place LBJ in a better situation if they sign others. Much more publicity.

Cons: There is a big IF for this team. They may not be able to sign or acquire a good enough supporting cast to help LBJ. No garuntee.

3. Chicago
Pros: Big Market(Not as big as NY) Plenty of Money, and a great situation with a Center and PG. Good publicity.

Cons: Will be in MJ's shadow. May have problems with teamwork with Joakim Noah, and coach conflicts could occur without a stable headcoach.

4. Heat
Pros: WADE WADE WADE WADE.
Cons: May have issues with controlling the basketball and who will get more touches with Wade. They both need the ball in their hands. Also a big Q for me is, how would Beasley handle it? He will really not be needed as much as before, and he wasn't used much to start off with.

5. New Jersey
Pros: Umm, they could get a good supporting cast around him, if they get Wall, because they would have a great pg, and center to go with him.
Cons: No gauruntee again, they may not get Wall. And also he may not want to go to a team that had the worst record in the league.

Thoughts? Add info if needed.

sNaKeS
He's coming to orlando and teaming with dwight.

chitownbulls
sorry, another LBJ thread :(

RadiantShot
05-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Since I know we're all tired of seeing like 9 new Lebron threads a day, how about we all just come in here, and talk about whatever it is there is to talk about?

You may begin. ;)

Hawkeye15
05-13-2010, 11:11 PM
If he has any brain at all, he signs with Chicago. As a Wolves fan, its like watching KG in his prime years. Total waste

hgtiger32
05-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Maybe I'm overreacting like everyone else. But when the game was over, don't forget about the Cavs not fouling or caring in final minure, to me it seemed like LeBron was relieved. He seemed really calm talking to all of the other players. As he headed toward the tunnel he kissed his wife? i think. he seemed to be saying "Thank god hunny, it's over." As he went down the tunnel he threw out his mouthguard and headband to the fans and slapped hands with some. He took his jersey off as quickly as possible; which he's prolly done before, but it looked odd.

So in the end, it seemed like he was relieved. Anyone else agree?

IndiansFan337
05-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah it was weird...He quickly took off his gear and looked like he wanted to get that Cavs gear off ASAP

He does that after every game they lose.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-13-2010, 11:13 PM
another lebron thread:laugh:

gbpackers12
He's coming to orlando and teaming with dwight.

That wouldn't even be fair. :laugh2:

what54!?
idk but he's most def testing the market. hold your breaths cavs fans

Sixerlover
05-13-2010, 11:14 PM
The whole team quit. Not just LeBron. BUT I will say this, if LeBron leaves, he'd BETTER win a ring next year.

MacFitz92
If you guys watched the ESPN postgame, Avery Johnson was basically lobbying for LeBron to go to New Jersey, and said it could be a very good fit, even though they are coming off a horrific season.

Mashburn, then said something along the lines of, "And they need a coach" and looked at Avery. Avery started laughing and kind of didn't respond to it. Very akward for Avery I bet! :laugh2:

LA_Raiders
He owes to the city of cleveland....but LeBroom is a douche, so he will leave...

chitownbulls
05-13-2010, 11:15 PM
If he has any brain at all, he signs with Chicago. As a Wolves fan, its like watching KG in his prime years. Total waste

Dang i never thought I would hear you say something positive for Chicago lol:rolleyes:

Big Zo
05-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Probably. If he doesn't come to Miami, then I hope he stays.

CLASSOF72
05-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Tick tock tick tock where's the Lebron ship going to dock?

rockets-fan
05-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Now that the cavs are defeated, im pretty sure lebron wants out. not saying he wont stay, but is there any possibilities of him going to teams in a sign and trade rather than a straight up sign? Maybe teams like Dallas,Houston,okc?

Thoughts?

dodie53
05-13-2010, 11:22 PM
go to phoenix lebron.
hehe

Nikeman
05-13-2010, 11:23 PM
New Jersey does make sense..

Brook Lopez is a solid C, and will be for a long time!!

Yi- Solid

Lebron- Best player in the game

Courtney Lee- solid 3 pt shooter

Harris- Can run a team..

rockets-fan
05-13-2010, 11:23 PM
any possibilities of S&T with Houston???

cavs get- scola,ariza,filler(taylor) 1st rd pick

rockets get- Lebron

with a line up of :

Brooks
Martin
James
hill
yao

this = at least big Contenders....right?

FinsFoLife
05-13-2010, 11:24 PM
LeBust is going to New York. He's also going to Chicago, Miami, the Nets, and maybe even the Clippers.

Oh, hell, who am I kidding, there's no way the Clippers will catch a break.

IndiansFan337
05-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Re signs with Cleveland for 3 years, with 2 option years.

ManRam
05-13-2010, 11:26 PM
I've said he'd stay all year long.

My mind has changed. For the sake of his legacy, he has to leave. Cleveland has nothing to offer. Shaq is ancient. Antawn is old and irrelevent. Mo is a bum.

He needs to leave. Anywhere is better.

chitownbulls
pretty much anyone that gets him is a contender, or at worst a playoff team.

kjoke
lebron would only leave for a better team, obvioulsy

lebron on the cavs> lebron on nj

if anything i can only see him where he WOULD be willing to set his ego aside and play with another superstar, or go to ny

NastyRud
05-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Now that the cavs are defeated, im pretty sure lebron wants out. not saying he wont stay, but is there any possibilities of him going to teams in a sign and trade rather than a straight up sign? Maybe teams like Dallas,Houston,okc?

Thoughts?

NO. Cavs have already said that they will not do any S & T's with Lebron. The only way he gets the extra 30 mil is if he stays.

IDB Josh M
05-13-2010, 11:28 PM
He goes to the Los Angeles Clippers and fights for the spotlight with the Lakers.

Nikeman
05-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Clippers kinda do make sense for LBJ..

Kaman- Solid rebounder/scorer
Griffin- Tons of potential
LBJ- Best player in the game
Gordon- Good scorer/3 pt shooter
Davis- would take on a role like Mo Williams did in Cleveland, but he's much better

Nikeman
05-13-2010, 11:29 PM
NO. Cavs have already said that they will not do any S & T's with Lebron. The only way he gets the extra 30 mil is if he stays.

The market alone in NY would make up for that 30 mill

JPHX
05-13-2010, 11:30 PM
He couldnt turn cleveland around, so he goes to the clippers? an even worse franchise?

chitownbulls
05-13-2010, 11:30 PM
the tension for another month is gonna kill me.

NastyRud
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
The market alone in NY would make up for that 30 mill

His question was about any S&T options. There are no S&T options.

FinsFoLife
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
the tension for another month is gonna kill me.

Die Peacefully

Draco
05-13-2010, 11:32 PM

Yep.. he needs the Bulls and the Bulls need him. That's not to say that it's going to happen.

Slimsim
LBJ coming to NY. Hopefully.

JPHX
Who wouldnt wanna catch alley oops from the great Steve Nash in a state where your heater bill is $0 year round. Come on LeBron you know the obvious choice.

rockets-fan
05-13-2010, 11:34 PM
I would give you a facepalm, but you'd probably mistake it for a RuPaul Centaur, given how much crack you've been snorting.

correct me if im wrong but in a sign and trade your not reciveing the same amount of talent as you give up. how am i "snorting crack". anaylist have been talkin about the same deal except for bosh...well james and bosh are looking for the same money arent they? he would still recive his max only now he would have a great team. i mean come on...brooks,martin,yao,james....thats a chamionship.

IndiansFan337
05-13-2010, 11:34 PM
I've said he'd stay all year long.

My mind has changed. For the sake of his legacy, he has to leave. Cleveland has nothing to offer. Shaq is ancient. Antawn is old and irrelevent. Mo is a bum.

He needs to leave. Anywhere is better.
Jamison is not old, but KG was certainly a terrible matchup for him in this series. Williams is terrible defensively, but is a tremendous offensive threat. Cleveland has the best team for LeBron right now.

Clippers kinda do make sense for LBJ.

Maybe, except that he's not going to want to go play in Kobe's town & in his shadow.

kjoke
05-13-2010, 11:35 PM
i feel bad for clev fans..... sigh

AI4MVP
05-13-2010, 11:35 PM
if i was him i would go to the clippers

baron davis
eric gordan
lebron james
blake griffin
chris kaman.

if blake griffin is half of anything hes hyped up to be, this is a championship contender for years to come.

Gibby23
05-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Jamison is not old, but KG was certainly a terrible matchup for him in this series. Williams is terrible defensively, but is a tremendous offensive threat. Cleveland has the best team for LeBron right now.

Maybe, except that he's not going to want to go play in Kobe's town & in his shadow.

No they don't. The Bulls would be way better than the Cavs with Lebron, or he can demand a sign and trade, and if the Cavs don't, he will just leave and the Cavs will build around Jamison for 2 years.

Draco
05-13-2010, 11:37 PM

He turns 34 this June.

FinsFoLife
05-13-2010, 11:38 PM
correct me if im wrong but in a sign and trade your not reciveing the same amount of talent as you give up. how am i "snorting crack". anaylist have been talkin about the same deal except for bosh...well james and bosh are looking for the same money arent they? he would still recive his max only now he would have a great team. i mean come on...brooks,martin,yao,james....thats a chamionship.

Even if LeBust wants to go to Houston--which he (probably?) doesn't--there's no way you're getting Cleveland to accept that garbage in return.

airforceones25
05-13-2010, 11:39 PM
Clippers or bust!

Dodgers99
05-13-2010, 11:39 PM

baron davis
eric gordan
lebron james
blake griffin
chris kaman.

if blake griffin is half of anything hes hyped up to be, this is a championship contender for years to come.

This makes sense, but I don't think it happens. :cry:

Though I don't see why Chicago is such a better situation than the Clippers. Neither has a coach.

Rose, Deng, Noah, Gibson, Hinrich

OR

B. Davis, Gordon, Griffin, Kaman, #8 Pick

rockets-fan
05-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Even if LeBust wants to go to Houston--which he (probably?) doesn't--there's no way you're getting Cleveland to accept that garbage in return.

ok i know scola and ariza arent anywhere near james...but garbage??? you obviously havent seen scola play, dudes a beast and ariza can play sf to fill in for lebron...and oh yea the point of the sighn and trade is LEBRON HAS CONTROL NOT THE CAVS!!! what dont you understand....do you know how these types of deals work???

basketfan4life
05-13-2010, 11:42 PM
i don't see him coming to west coast especially not to the clippers, and i don't see him winning next year whereever he goes, it will be a new team and i don't see him as the best player in the game after not even getting to the finals 2 years in a row with the best record team of the season, for me that title still goes to Kobe Bryant.

blackjack_119

baron davis
eric gordan
lebron james
blake griffin
chris kaman.

If the Clippers had any owner not named Donald Sterling, I would agree with you. Unfortunately, Sterling is their owner which means LeBron won't be going there anytime soon.

what54!?
why would lebron go to kobe's little brother team?

AI4MVP
05-13-2010, 11:43 PM
come on. u all know it would be great if lebron goes to the clippers. lakers vs clippers would be relevant now. lebron and kobe would battle it out for king of la! so much fun

Giantwarrior
lebron should sign with the Warriors.

calibird707
He's gonna go to ny wit bosh or stat...no clippers no heat no bulls....NY NY NY...in 2011-2012 title contenders

AI4MVP
05-13-2010, 11:44 PM
and new jersey...

John Wall, Terrence Williams, LeBron James. holy ****. most athletic team of all time

sventhedog
05-13-2010, 11:45 PM
lebron has everything: money, dunks, the team that could've won it all, dance moves, hand gestures, excuses, below average IQ, and turnovers. lol.

fadedmario
05-13-2010, 11:45 PM
Lebron wants to own a team eventually. New York is where he's going

Young2Kinsler
05-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Why would he want to go play for a team with no shot at the playoffs like the Knicks or Nets?

Sixerlover
05-13-2010, 11:46 PM
LeBron to the Clippers would be the greatest move in the history of the NBA. Just to tell the Knicks, Nets, and Bulls fans to shove it

Bluffmasta
05-13-2010, 11:47 PM
why not the thunder, he could team up with durant, yes they both play the same position but how hard would it be for one of them to switch to shooting guard, also if they have sum young pieces outside durant which they could use in a S&T and try to pick up a solid pf or center. Im just tryign to think outside the knicks, bulls and new jersey

xxcubs22xx
05-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Chicago makes the most sense

fin_frenzy_84
05-13-2010, 11:48 PM
He will go to Chicago...
He was a Bulls fan growing up.
He has a great chance of winning a Ring in Chicago.
He loves Chicago...
People can say he dont get along with Noah well Rodman did not get along with the Bulls before he came.

If we sign him then Deng will be had in a trade and we will get a PF...
I see us trading Deng and scrubs for Al Jefferson or Boozer.
Then we will have money for a decent SG...
Pickup Morrow... draft James Anderson

Rose/Hinrich
Morrow/Anderson
LeBron/James Johnson
Jefferson or Boozer/Taj
Noah/Miller

Since that lineup is possible I think Lebron picks Chicago..

pistonsfanomg
05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
Official Lebron staying with the Cavs, Clippers, Nets or Knicks Thread

jackdawson
05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
I would still say he is going to stay in cleveland. If not then only other options are miami and nj.

Ovratd1up
05-13-2010, 11:50 PM
This makes sense, but I don't think it happens. :cry:

Though I don't see why Chicago is such a better situation than the Clippers. Neither has a coach.

Rose, Deng, Noah, Gibson, Hinrich

OR

B. Davis, Gordon, Griffin, Kaman, #8 Pick

Franchise. Matters.

The Bulls made the playoffs and have done so for 4 of the last 5 years, with no superstar. And I heard in the past they were alright as well.

The Clippers... are the Clippers.
Hopefully they indeed have a great future and prove us all wrong.

Sixerlover
05-13-2010, 11:50 PM
LeBron to LAC! LeBron to LAC! Join the movement

oak2455
05-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Why would he want to go play for a team with no shot at the playoffs like the Knicks or Nets?

and who has that shot:confused:

pistonsfanomg
05-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Guess you have to keep them happy one way or another

I can understand the Bosh speculation but Lebron? lol

tangent12
05-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Broussard on ESPN just minutes ago:

- If i had a gun to my head on where LeBron ends up this July, definitely Chicago.
- Confirms Chicago and New York are front runners but claims Chicago as the favorite.

jimbobjarree
05-13-2010, 11:54 PM
lol if he opts in, he'll make a lot of people look stupid

nigerianking
05-13-2010, 11:57 PM
and new jersey...

John Wall, Terrence Williams, LeBron James. holy ****. most athletic team of all time

worst shooting team too

fin_frenzy_84
05-13-2010, 11:57 PM
Piston fan trying to bag on us for thinking Lebron can come to us???

AI4MVP
05-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Broussard on ESPN just minutes ago:

- If i had a gun to my head on where LeBron ends up this July, definitely Chicago.
- Confirms Chicago and New York are front runners but claims Chicago as the favorite.

i watched the same thing he didnt "confirm" anything. he just said his opinion. just becuz ur a bullsfan doesnt mean hes going to the bulls

sventhedog
05-13-2010, 11:58 PM
the team to get lebron next season gets:
- a very talented young player
- useless pre-game shows
- dance moves
- hand gestures
- stupidity
- a clown
- tons of turnovers
- eliminated

good luck to that team, you hit the jackpot.

rockets-fan
05-13-2010, 11:59 PM
:)
Obviously you don't have a damn clue. Since you're a bit dull, let's go by parts. A sign and trade is comprised of two parts: (a) the signing, and (b) the trade. A player can't "sign" with a team that doesn't want him. Lebron CAN'T force the Cavs to sign and trade him, much like you can force someone to sign a contract conferring their property to you. There needs to be, in contractual terms, mutual assent. Hence, Cleveland would only engage in a sign and trade if they find the "trade" to be lucrative (i.e., the pieces coming in would have more value to them than the salary space created by Lebron's departure). With respect to your dimwitted scenario, the likelihood of Cleveland reaching such a conclusion is slim to none. Frankly, nobody wants your garbage. Thus, instead of signing and summarily trading LeBust to Houston for that pile of flaming sh **, they'd probably rather let him walk.

you mentioned these players to be garbage so much...when quite frankly they are better than your own team....just becuase someone isnt a big name doesnt mean theyre garbage...stop insulting dude it was a dang question...why do you have to insult other players...besides wade who do you have??? beasly haha these garbage players would upgrade your team by a mile so stop smokin.....and back to the question...it was only a thought dude chill out....u act like there havent been stupider ideas out there...btw

scola,ariza>wright beasly (or any other sf,pf combination your team can come up with)

p.s if your team isnt the heat give me a facepalm:)

Ovratd1up
05-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Lebron... isn't dumb. He has one of the higher basketball IQ's in this game.

FinsFoLife
05-14-2010, 12:00 AM
the team to get lebron next season gets:
- a very talented young player
- useless pre-game shows
- dance moves
- hand gestures
- stupidity
- a clown
- tons of turnovers
- eliminated

good luck to that team, you hit the jackpot.

:clap: We are all witnesses.

nigerianking
05-14-2010, 12:00 AM

no he doesnt...

nigerianking
05-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Clippers would be his best bet,,if he wants a chip

Sixerlover
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Clippers! LeBron + Blake Griffin + Baron Davis + Chris Kaman + A lottery pick this year

mudvayne387
05-14-2010, 12:04 AM

Coming from a Texas Rangers fan.

sventhedog
05-14-2010, 12:06 AM

ok then. he's so smart he chose to pass it to celtics players instead of teamates. he's so smart he spent time coming up with useless pre-game shows. he's so smart he brings his A-game in the regular season.

if that's smart then i just want to be dumb. lol.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:07 AM
His best chance to win is Cavs or Bulls and thats not just because im a Bull fan yes I can say Heat but I dont think there is a chance of him going there. They are both Playoff teams right now and Bulls got money to spend and can get 2 elite players. Lebron and someone in a S&T

Chill_Will_24
05-14-2010, 12:08 AM
wow as soon as Lebron gets asked about his summer decisions he starts figeting around frantically and looked really uncomfortable and awkward. Like a guy breaking up with his good girlfriend to go to his side b****

fin_frenzy_84
ok then. he's so smart he chose to pass it to celtics players instead of teamates. he's so smart he spent time coming up with useless pre-game shows. he's so smart he brings his A-game in the regular season.

if that's smart then i just want to be dumb. lol.

Quit hating on the man... He is a baller... there is a reason he won 2 straight MVP's

sjbirds
i understand ny is a big city and all but the big market thing is different today then it was back in the day.... with espn and the internet and everything else its not the same

pippsux
05-14-2010, 12:09 AM
I am just glad we can get back to basketball, I was getting so sick and tired of his highness this and GOAT talk from ESPN....He doesn't have that true hunger, he has been given everything on a silver platter. Where ever he goes he will need to develop that killer instinct in BIG games. He has noticeably regressed since leading the Cavs to the NBA finals. If he has any sense of true legacy and greatness, he will take his beating in the press like a man, resign with the Cavs, play for team usa and win the world championship and come back next season hungry, angry and mad. That is what truely great players do.

michelangelo
05-14-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm surprised he actually showed up for the post game press conference.

sventhedog
05-14-2010, 12:12 AM
c'mon david stern, the image of the NBA needs some help. change the whole NBA format. make the regular season top seed the champion. remove the playoffs, lebron's allergic to it. lol

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:13 AM
All these LBJ threads are becoming honestly: annoying..

I hope all mods can consolidate all LBJ threads and lock all other threads, because with the Cavs loss, I expect hundreds of new LBJ threads!!

Including your thread /\/umb/\/uts. Don't be a hippocrite.

D Roses Bulls
if this happens...... most of psd will explode i think

In the space of five minutes I heard from three NBA GMs via text, e-mail and phone. All three said that based on the information they have, they believe LeBron will leave the Cavs.

More surprisingly, all of them said they believe the destination will be the Chicago Bulls. Two said they believe that John Calipari will be the Bulls' new head coach.

One GM went a bit further in a phone call a few minutes later. "I think the Bulls are really going to go for it. Look for them to offer the Cavs Luol Deng in a sign-and-trade for LeBron. That will allow them to retain most of their cap space. Then they'll go after Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh as well."

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/15881/lebron-to-the-bulls-3-gms-think-so

sventhedog
Quit hating on the man... He is a baller... there is a reason he won 2 straight MVP's

so there's no reason he choked and got eliminated? if you give me the answer to that, i'll stop hating and start loving lebron. haha

i'm sorry if i'm a championship kind of guy. i'd prefer finals mvp over the regular season.

tbuk100
...and the starting SF for your Los Angeles Clippers... LeBron James!

Stuckey#3
05-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Two years ago...
He tells everyone and there mother "I need help... I can't do this by myself!"
They bring him Williams and Wallace...
He loses.
Last year, he still cried... "I need more help."
They bring him Shaq and Jamison.
And he still can't pull it off. Start blaming **** on his elbow?
Injured or not with the supporting cast and support he has Jordan, Johnson, Bird or Bryant, take your pick, would be icing these teams in these playoffs. The Magic and Suns are perfect and they have played better teams ...
If Lebron loses this year he will be exposed for what he is: An overgrown man-child, with freakish athletic ability and a nike endorsement. But not one of the all time greats.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:16 AM
so there's no reason he choked and got eliminated? if you give me the answer to that, i'll stop hating and start loving lebron haha

Yes he does not have a championship and wont if he goes to a certain teams... I think if goes to Chicago I think we will have a better squad and he will win one... He is the best player in the NBA right now no question... You cant deny it all you want HE IS THE BEST PLAYER.

tangent12
05-14-2010, 12:20 AM
I am just glad we can get back to basketball, I was getting so sick and tired of his highness this and GOAT talk from ESPN....He doesn't have that true hunger, he has been given everything on a silver platter. Where ever he goes he will need to develop that killer instinct in BIG games. He has noticeably regressed since leading the Cavs to the NBA finals. If he has any sense of true legacy and greatness, he will take his beating in the press like a man, resign with the Cavs, play for team usa and win the world championship and come back next season hungry, angry and mad. That is what truely great players do.

You are crazy man.

The LeBron off season will shadow most of what will go on during the rest of the playoffs. Sadly, i know but it's that kind of an off season.

sventhedog
05-14-2010, 12:20 AM
Yes he does not have a championship and wont if he goes to a certain teams... I think if goes to Chicago I think we will have a better squad and he will win one... He is the best player in the NBA right now no question... You cant deny it all you want HE IS THE BEST PLAYER.

so contrary to popular belief, best players don't even reach the conference finals anymore and win titles. ok then, i can't deny that. lol.

sorry kobe, you're already in the conference finals. haha.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:22 AM
His best chance to win is Cavs or Bulls and thats not just because im a Bull fan yes I can say Heat but I dont think there is a chance of him going there. They are both Playoff teams right now and Bulls got money to spend and can get 2 elite players. Lebron and someone in a S&T

His best chance is houston with a playoff team already there and yao coming back. With the team houston has and what they can give up to get him if he wanted to go there it would happen through a sign and trade. Houston has the new york knicks 3 first round picks for the next 3 years + their own first rounder. And players to throw in if need be. He aint going to new york and he aint going to chicago. Chicago is going to end up with amare and joe johnson and thats if your really lucky. Wade is going to sign and trade out and bosh as well. None of them are going to give up nearly 30 million dollars to sign outright with another team when their respective teams are the only one's who can offer them max contracts. If any of you and i mean ANY of you truly expect lebron,wade,bosh to give up 30 million to sign with your team in this economy you are not being realistic and it's time to get there. IF and thats a big IF these players change hands it's going to be via sign and trades and thats why houston robbed the knicks of their picks along with jordan hill in the mcgrady trade last year. New york is banking on lebron signing there outright they are banking on him giving up 30 million to come to the big apple and build off what? We have their picks were going to use in a sign and trade to obtain what we can't afford outright. It's not a certainty more of a probability. Bring the haters......If you think they are givin up 30 mill to come to your team go ahead and bring the hate. YA ain't being realistic PERIOD.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:23 AM
So you dont think he will win a Title... M.J. didnt win his Ring right away it took time just like Lebron...

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:25 AM
His best chance is houston with a playoff team already there and yao coming back. With the team houston has and what they can give up to get him if he wanted to go there it would happen through a sign and trade. Houston has the new york knicks 3 first round picks for the next 3 years + their own first rounder. And players to throw in if need be. He aint going to new york and he aint going to chicago. Chicago is going to end up with amare and joe johnson and thats if your really lucky. Wade is going to sign and trade out and bosh as well. None of them are going to give up nearly 30 million dollars to sign outright with another team when their respective teams are the only one's who can offer them max contracts. If any of you and i mean ANY of you truly expect lebron,wade,bosh to give up 30 million to sign with your team in this economy you are not being realistic and it's time to get there. IF and thats a big IF these players change hands it's going to be via sign and trades and thats why houston robbed the knicks of their picks along with jordan hill in the mcgrady trade last year. New york is banking on lebron signing there outright they are banking on him giving up 30 million to come to the big apple and build off what? We have their picks were going to use in a sign and trade to obtain what we can't afford outright. It's not a certainty more of a probability. Bring the haters......If you think they are givin up 30 mill to come to your team go ahead and bring the hate. YA ain't being realistic PERIOD.

Houston is not even in the talks... Also how do you think Houston will be better with hih than Chicago will be.. Just because of Yao???

Robbw241
05-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Houston is not even in the talks... Also how do you think Houston will be better with hih than Chicago will be.. Just because of Yao???

Ill take the Rockets with Lebron over the Bulls with Lebron any day.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:27 AM
So you dont think he will win a Title... M.J. didnt win his Ring right away it took time just like Lebron...

Im saying that he all but gave up tonight in the 4th and his team expected him to bail them out of a deficit that was insurmountable by then. Im saying that the dude showed no heart the last 2 games and he looked like his bags were packed before he walked off the post game podium with his backpack on. Im saying that as an MVP you have to overcome and persevere when others fail and lebron didn't do that. Lebron and the cav's are looking like Dirk and the Mavs. They win alot of games but choke it up in the playoffs no matter how many regular season games they win.

NYK_kidd77
05-14-2010, 12:28 AM

3 first round picks? I thought it was a swap in 2011 and a 2012 pick. But hey those picks wont be **** if we get better.

tjlipford
05-14-2010, 12:28 AM
Im saying that he all but gave up tonight in the 4th and his team expected him to bail them out of a deficit that was insurmountable by then. Im saying that the dude showed no heart the last 2 games and he looked like his bags were packed before he walked off the post game podium with his backpack on. Im saying that as an MVP you have to overcome and persevere when others fail and lebron didn't do that. Lebron and the cav's are looking like Dirk and the Mavs. They win alot of games but choke it up in the playoffs no matter how many regular season games they win.

Yep I gotta agree

uptownfan
05-14-2010, 12:30 AM
:facepalm:

Please, stop being biased. There's no way he winds up there

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:31 AM

Yeah i know the rockets right what a laugh. That series the year b4 when their bench players took the lakers to 7 games that was funny wasn't it. Mabye it's because lebron needs something more than a supporting cast. He needs players around him with heart that bleed for their team and won't let him quit like he did these last 2 games. Because he's NEVER had that around him and the rockets are exactly the team he needs around him in order to win. Now do i want him here? No i personally don't because he's a primadonna but the topic wasn't do you want lebron on your team it was where's the best fit basically. So if yao comes back on top of everything else they have give me a better roster to put lebron on if their is one.

sventhedog

he'll probably have another chance. but if you were in lebron's position, you had a team to win it all, you dominated the regular season, you traded for players you need, then you chose to take a vacation.

if you blew the chance to get the title, how can we be sure you'll not screw up the next opportunity you get.

the next team he goes to will probably take more time building a championship team so there's a chance lebron would wait. wait for the title or wait for nothing. ask karl malone.

tangent12

LOL!! :D

Agreed, Houston lol wtf!

fin_frenzy_84
How can you take Rockets with Lebron over Chicago???
We have money to sign Lebron to go with top 3 PG and Noah is arguably a top 5 center... We also got Hinrich,Deng,Taj,James Johnson who we can trade for more pieces... Also if we get Lebron he knows Deng will be gone for a elite SG or PF...

So you think Houston is better than that...

MJ-BULLS

:laugh2:

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:32 AM
3 first round picks? I thought it was a swap in 2011 and a 2012 pick. But hey those picks wont be **** if we get better.

Im not even going to come up with a clever reply to this. God loves you kid......:clap:

Draco
05-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Why would Lebron be interested in Houston's draft picks? He wants to win now and not have to wait for the Rockets to pick players they'll have to wait to develop. Edit: nevermind.. misread the post.

YourTeamSucks
05-14-2010, 12:34 AM
all the "cleveland fans" will disappear and we will see more of whatever team he goes to fans because 85% of sports fans are bandwagon riders

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:35 AM
How can you take Rockets with Lebron over Chicago???
We have money to sign Lebron to go with top 3 PG and Noah is arguably a top 5 center... We also got Hinrich,Deng,Taj,James Johnson who we can trade for more pieces... Also if we get Lebron he knows Deng will be gone for a elite SG or PF...

So you think Houston is better than that...

Yeah actually i know it's better. Yao,Brooks,Scola,Martin, and the best GM in the league. We have a deep bench and the team has heart we contend in the west if houston was in the east teams like chicago and atlanta wouldnt have even made the playoffs the past 2 years. Your play in the weaker division and you still struggle to win games.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 12:39 AM
Yeah actually i know it's better. Yao,Brooks,Scola,Martin, and the best GM in the league. We have a deep bench and the team has heart we contend in the west if houston was in the east teams like chicago and atlanta wouldnt have even made the playoffs the past 2 years. Your play in the weaker division and you still struggle to win games.

either way, Houston is not an option to Lebron. You really think he would pass on Chicago, New York, Miami for the Rockets? Do the Rockets even have the cap space to offer Lebron a max contract? It's all about the dollars and the marketing. Which means Houston is out.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Even if he came to chicago it would have to be in a sign and trade and for what cleveland would demand what do you honestly think would be left to play along side? You think deng,heinrich and a first rounder is gonna do it? Nope it's going to cost multiple first rounders for cleveland because the team is BUILT around lebron and it's going to take YEARS for them to draft and rebuild without him. Think about it chicago could trade for him but by the time they give up half the team for him he ain't gonna go there. So that leaves him signing outright. You expect him to jump ship in cleveland and give up 30 mill to come to chicago? He would be signed and traded to jordans bobcats before that happened.

LAOwnsAll15
05-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Although the CAVS are whack! Its not their fault they lost.

Lebron is facing a challenge of proving he is great, and its not ganna be handed to him. He needs to improve in EVERY facet of his game! (yes that means actually being a team player) and repeated failure should be the inspiration for doing so.

Why would he want to go to a better team and cheapen the accomplishment?

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:42 AM

WTF you are biased... So basically you think the lineup is better than a lineup that can go possibly be...
Sign Lebron
S&T Deng and Asik and James Johnson for Boozer
Sign Korver
Outbig Golden State for Morrow...
Draft James Anderson

Rose/Hinrich
Morrow/James Anderson
Lebron/Korver
Boozer/Taj
Noah/Miller

We have a chance to make that lineup happen...
So you think your lineup is better than that lineup?

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Even if he came to chicago it would have to be in a sign and trade and for what cleveland would demand what do you honestly think would be left to play along side? You think deng,heinrich and a first rounder is gonna do it? Nope it's going to cost multiple first rounders for cleveland because the team is BUILT around lebron and it's going to take YEARS for them to draft and rebuild without him. Think about it chicago could trade for him but by the time they give up half the team for him he ain't gonna go there. So that leaves him signing outright. You expect him to jump ship in cleveland and give up 30 mill to come to chicago? He would be signed and traded to jordans bobcats before that happened.

It dont have to be for a S&T and we dont need them to accept it we can just pick him up and not give the Cavs anything... Then we can get Bosh or Boozer from a S&T.... C'mon man

Draco
05-14-2010, 12:44 AM

Cleveland isn't likely to ask for much if Lebron has the option to sign with the Bulls outright. That's Chad Ford's opinion, at any rate. It does make some sense depending on how you want to make sense of the use of leverage in NBA contract negotiations.

Robbw241
05-14-2010, 12:46 AM
WTF you are biased... So basically you think the lineup is better than a lineup that can go possibly be...
Sign Lebron
Sign Korver
Draft James Anderson

Rose/Hinrich
Morrow/James Anderson
Lebron/Korver
Boozer/Taj
Noah/Miller

There are so many IFs in that lineup though. The Rockets already have Yao, Scola, Brooks, Ariza, Kmart, Jordan hill, the Knicks first rounders in the upcoming years. Rockets got a lot of **** already on their plate and don't need a lot of Ifs to happen.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:46 AM
either way, Houston is not an option to Lebron. You really think he would pass on Chicago, New York, Miami for the Rockets? Do the Rockets even have the cap space to offer Lebron a max contract? It's all about the dollars and the marketing. Which means Houston is out.

Lol um have ya looked at a map latley? Checked the census? Houston texas is in the top 5 largest cities in the US. It's a basketball mecca and like you said it's about dollars and marketing. So in what market is it good business to give up millions of dollars to play in chicago when you can sign and trade to a team thats playoff ready now that has chemistry now instead of going to a team where you don't know who else is going to play along side you? Like i said im not even a lebron fan im just stating the obvious and what makes sense at the end of the day. Bosh and Wade or Amare WONT play second fiddle to lebron. You might get a joe johnson to do that but what you need to win it all won't play the ego game and measure their ***** before every game.

sventhedog
05-14-2010, 12:47 AM
“I want to win. That’s my only thing, my only concern,” James said. “I’ve always prided myself—it’s all about winning for me and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that.

i don't know who taught him things. but i don't see how pre-game shows, dancing, hand gestures, turnovers help in winning.

i don't know if i just hate his nonbasketball activities. but he sounds like he's just trying to say things just to sound right. kobe never makes excuses, now lebron says he's a no excuse kind of guy. he seems to be imitating past players when he talks. he follows great player's words but not their actions.

so you're not concerned about entertaining or other nonsense? lol. winning's your only concern???? lol.

The Jokemaker
05-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Honestly I could see him leaving, especially after this debacle. They've regressed after last year where this was supposed to be THEIR year. Folks they were the favorites to win it big and STILL failed, couldnt even get to the conference finals. Not to mention they're stuck with Jamision who looked god awful since he put on that jersey. Absolute underachievement again and something has to be done. Maybe a full season with that squad will help but they added shaq, parker, jamison to help in the post season. None of that helped. I think he'll go to NY and rebuild there because if they add lebron and one other star player they are instant contenders in the east.

Final opinion: He's leaving.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:51 AM
There are so many IFs in that lineup though. The Rockets already have Yao, Scola, Brooks, Ariza, Kmart, Jordan hill, the Knicks first rounders in the upcoming years. Rockets got a lot of **** already on their plate and don't need a lot of Ifs to happen.

Yeah but we got Rose and Noah who are sure starters... With Taj,JJ,Deng,Hinrich who are trade bait to upgrade are starting lineup... So we got trade bait for elite players to get in S&T and also Lebron knows if he comes to Chicago then Deng will be traded for an elite PF or SG and thats not a IF... So I would take the Bulls over Houston any day..

Chill_Will_24
I think a 12 win season endows a team with a certain hunger. A will to never feel that type of humiliation. We are set at the most important positions without factoring in a top 4 pick. We have an all go, big nuts, no quit billionaire owner that buys his friends hot prostitutes, and we are moving to the larget city in NJ until we move to Brooklyn. There are not a lot of ways this team can fail this off season. I think only fans like us see this team for their record. Experts and analysts all agree that the Nets are NOT the worst team in basketball. Only amateurs and casual fans judge them by their record. Not players

TEXASTITAN
Sign Lebron
Sign Korver
Draft James Anderson

Rose/Hinrich
Morrow/James Anderson
Lebron/Korver
Boozer/Taj
Noah/Miller

Listen im not going to argue with a homer because it's pointless. Im stating the facts here not what might be or could be. Im saying that the best situation for him is to sign with the cavs and trade out because he gets his money and picks his team. He obviously needs a big presence in the middle and in the east howard is the bar right now. So your next statement is going to be how much better noah is than howard right? Noah playes in a weak conference and isn't hakeem or howard or shaq now and he wont ever be. Im saying that your banking it all on him signing with you outright thereby giving up cash or in a trade to your team where they gut the roster and then you hope he can talk bosh or wade into being his sidekick? Thats your offseason hope? I don't wanna have to talk you off a ledge buddy but you need ALOT of things to happen in order for that to come to fruition. A very very unlikley situation for many reasons but non bigger than the only way you make it happen is lebron and wade or lebron and bosh and one isn't playing second fiddle to the other it wont happen.

sventhedog
05-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Although the CAVS are whack! Its not their fault they lost.

Lebron is facing a challenge of proving he is great, and its not ganna be handed to him. He needs to improve in EVERY facet of his game! (yes that means actually being a team player) and repeated failure should be the inspiration for doing so.

Why would he want to go to a better team and cheapen the accomplishment?

so who's fault is it? david stern's? lol.

had the cavs won, it would be lebron's fault. but now they lost, it's nobody's fault? ok then. haha.

Robbw241
05-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Yeah but we got Rose and Noah who are sure starters... With Taj,JJ,Deng,Hinrich who are trade bait to upgrade are starting lineup... So we got trade bait for elite players to get in S&T and also Lebron knows if he comes to Chicago then Deng will be traded for an elite PF or SG and thats not a IF... So I would take the Bulls over Houston any day..

The Bulls have been dangling Deng, Hinrich, etc for years and it hasn't gotten them any elite player. Now all of a sudden they'll get a Bosh/Boozer when their stock is at an all time low?

_KB24_
05-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Cleveland will be an even ******** place to live. No offense, but like the only tourist attraction is going to be gone. Not to mention their economy is going to be even more down. (LOL, all this from the tourism video!)

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:55 AM
The bulls as constructed couldn't beat the rockets in a 7 game series right now if they had to.

sventhedog
05-14-2010, 12:55 AM
but that's lebron's greatest skill. tourist attraction.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Ya'll say what you want the dude quit tonight and the game before. He wanted the season over so he could move on and ive got no respect for a quitter. He's got no heart and no championship i wonder why that is?

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Listen im not going to argue with a homer because it's pointless. Im stating the facts here not what might be or could be. Im saying that the best situation for him is to sign with the cavs and trade out because he gets his money and picks his team. He obviously needs a big presence in the middle and in the east howard is the bar right now. So your next statement is going to be how much better noah is than howard right? Noah playes in a weak conference and isn't hakeem or howard or shaq now and he wont ever be. Im saying that your banking it all on him signing with you outright thereby giving up cash or in a trade to your team where they gut the roster and then you hope he can talk bosh or wade into being his sidekick? Thats your offseason hope? I don't wanna have to talk you off a ledge buddy but you need ALOT of things to happen in order for that to come to fruition. A very very unlikley situation for many reasons but non bigger than the only way you make it happen is lebron and wade or lebron and bosh and one isn't playing second fiddle to the other it wont happen.

Your the one being a homer bro. You most not know that Noah is still a good player.(No where near Howard) Noah is arguably better than Yao right now because Yao cant stay healthy) Rose is better deffinatly better than Brooks and is probably better than any player on your team... And Just like I said Lebron knows if he comes he will have another stud in either a PF or SG because Deng will be dealt in a S&T that is not unlikely that is for sure.. There is no chance we have Lebron with Deng backing him up.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 12:58 AM
Lol um have ya looked at a map latley? Checked the census? Houston texas is in the top 5 largest cities in the US. It's a basketball mecca and like you said it's about dollars and marketing. So in what market is it good business to give up millions of dollars to play in chicago when you can sign and trade to a team thats playoff ready now that has chemistry now instead of going to a team where you don't know who else is going to play along side you? Like i said im not even a lebron fan im just stating the obvious and what makes sense at the end of the day. Bosh and Wade or Amare WONT play second fiddle to lebron. You might get a joe johnson to do that but what you need to win it all won't play the ego game and measure their ***** before every game.

The Bulls aren't playoff ready now? The Bulls are a top 3 market. It's obvious who would be playing next to him. I understand where you're coming from, but Id put a 5% chance he lands in Houston. The Bulls, Knicks, Heat could pursue him hard and one of the teams might end up overpaying just to land him. I have yet to hear Houston's name in any Lebron destinations.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:58 AM
The bulls as constructed couldn't beat the rockets in a 7 game series right now if they had to.

I think this is Vinny because this guy really hates the bulls.. We did win the series against yall this year didnt we?

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 12:59 AM
Ya'll say what you want the dude quit tonight and the game before. He wanted the season over so he could move on and ive got no respect for a quitter. He's got no heart and no championship i wonder why that is?

Not just him the WHOLE team

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Your the one being a homer bro. You most not know that Noah is still a good player.(No where near Howard) Noah is arguably better than Yao right now because Yao cant stay healthy) Rose is better deffinatly better than Brooks and is probably better than any player on your team... And Just like I said Lebron knows if he comes he will have another stud in either a PF or SG because Deng will be dealt in a S&T that is not unlikely that is for sure.. There is no chance we have Lebron with Deng backing him up.

Im sorry you totally lost me at noah is better than yao. Yao on crutches is better than noah the problem is your a homer who is overvaluing the talent on your home team. You just lost all credibility with me with that statement.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:01 AM
The Bulls have been dangling Deng, Hinrich, etc for years and it hasn't gotten them any elite player. Now all of a sudden they'll get a Bosh/Boozer when their stock is at an all time low?

In a S&T yes... They either get them or no players... Also do you really think if Chicago did sign Lebron then you most think we will keep Deng as a back up..:facepalm:

tr4shb0t
Lebron better hope the league doesn't give him the best record next year. He can't withstand another embarrassment.

Draco

Yes, because Bosh and Boozer can opt out of their contracts... Timing is everything where trades are concerned..

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:02 AM
Im sorry you totally lost me at noah is better than yao. Yao on crutches is better than noah the problem is your a homer who is overvaluing the talent on your home team. You just lost all credibility with me with that statement.

Please man GTFO with your lack of knowledge...

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:03 AM
The Bulls aren't playoff ready now? The Bulls are a top 3 market. It's obvious who would be playing next to him. I understand where you're coming from, but Id put a 5% chance he lands in Houston. The Bulls, Knicks, Heat could pursue him hard and one of the teams might end up overpaying just to land him. I have yet to hear Houston's name in any Lebron destinations.

Nah and you won't hear houstons name in the mix unless it happens. Thats how our GM does things he almost had amare at the last minute at the deadline but nobody heard about it till the next day. Like i said im not a lebron fan im just saying houston would be a prime destination for him given the talent they have there now. Im not trying to diss anyone's team im simply saying that if it came down to a sign and trade the cav's are going to want picks not old bodies to rebuild. And nobody can offer more than houston in players+picks regard.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:03 AM

Yao isn't anything special anymore. Noah is a beast and is only going to get better. He's not elite, but he's solid. Yao can't get off the sidelines last time I checked. Can I write check?

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Please man GTFO with your lack of knowledge...

Your totally being a homer now. You need to put the cheetos and mountain dew down and come back to earth for a minute. Noah vs Yao and you say noahs better? You my friend are lacking knowlege on that one.

Draco
05-14-2010, 01:05 AM

Yao is far too injury prone to influence Lebron to commit years to Houston and none of the other Rocket players have anywhere near the potential Rose has to be the superstar teammate Lebron needs. And last but not least... Houston ain't sexy enough for Lebron. Basketball mecca? That's the kind of desperation talk you hear from Knick fans. And now from Houston fans.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:07 AM
Yao is not getting any better... Noah is getting better...
By the way Bulls dont have to trade for Lebron like you seem to think we can just pick him up

HesterTrain
Nah and you won't hear houstons name in the mix unless it happens. Thats how our GM does things he almost had amare at the last minute at the deadline but nobody heard about it till the next day. Like i said im not a lebron fan im just saying houston would be a prime destination for him given the talent they have there now. Im not trying to diss anyone's team im simply saying that if it came down to a sign and trade the cav's are going to want picks not old bodies to rebuild. And nobody can offer more than houston in players+picks regard.

Okay that might be the case in Houston, but it ain't happening. The Bulls and Knicks have max contracts to offer Lebron. They don't need a S&T to get it done. It would benefit the Cavs, but ultimately it's up to Lebron. I honestly didn't think there was a chance in hell he'd ever leave Cleveland, but i'm slowly being convinced he might leave. Even on ESPN right now guy is saying if he had to choose a team it would be Chicago. Take that for what its worth.

LAOwnsAll15
He needs tons more of work on his game.. Its not the CAVS fault, lebron needs to really redefine his game before he can start blaming others. He looked the most confused Ive ever seen a "superstar"

Look at kobe, they made him redefine his game for a few years before they actually gave him the support to win rings. Its a freaking business guys! You need to maximize your assets.

fin_frenzy_84
Any one think im a homer? Any one think the Texans fan is a homer?

asandhu23
He will go to New York.

Robbw241
05-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Any one think im a homer? Any one think the Texans fan is a homer?

You are both homers

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Yao isn't anything special anymore. Noah is a beast and is only going to get better. He's not elite, but he's solid. Yao can't get off the sidelines last time I checked. Can I write check?

In 3 seasons noah has averaged about 9-10 points and 8-10 boards. Yeah thats beastly and then when you throw in that he plays in the soft eastern conference it really makes him sound howard or yao like doesn't it. The dude is garbage.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:11 AM
You are both homers

How am I a homer? Cmon man... Just because I said if we sign Lebron then we will trade Deng...

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:11 AM
Yao is not getting any better... Noah is getting better...
By the way Bulls dont have to trade for Lebron like you seem to think we can just pick him up

Ok as i said since you seem to be slow ill repeat it once again. L E B R O N's current team can offer roughly 30 million more than ANY other team on the market for his services. SO....Once again you are telling me that lebron james is going to give up 30 million dollars to sign with your team? NO he isn't stupid and no thats not happening. So thats why im telling you a sign and trade with him is a much more likley option. LBJ just dont seem like the type of guy to leave money on the table.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:12 AM
In 3 seasons noah has averaged about 9-10 points and 8-10 boards. Yeah thats beastly and then when you throw in that he plays in the soft eastern conference it really makes him sound howard or yao like doesn't it. The dude is garbage.

Im for real man you dont know your basketball... You really need to GTFO and STFU

Robbw241
05-14-2010, 01:13 AM
Noah is not a top 5 center. Was purely homerism right there. This Lebron **** is getting rediculous though. Come back in a month and start these threads

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Ok as i said since you seem to be slow ill repeat it once again. L E B R O N's current team can offer roughly 30 million more than ANY other team on the market for his services. SO....Once again you are telling me that lebron james is going to give up 30 million dollars to sign with your team? NO he isn't stupid and no thats not happening. So thats why im telling you a sign and trade with him is a much more likley option. LBJ just dont seem like the type of guy to leave money on the table.

Do you understand the fact the Lebron can win a championship in Chicago...
Why is ESPN reporting he will come to the Bulls. I can tell you its not a S&T but I can tell you its because of a chance to win a Ring.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Im for real man you dont know your basketball... You really need to GTFO and STFU

A center thats averaged 10 points and 10 boards in 3 years playing in the east is garbage when you compare him to yao ming. So you take the hike and GTFO stop being a homer for a moment and be a little realistic. Noah is garbage chuck hayes for the rockets now would spank him and he's the 6'9 backup.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:15 AM
He's not ganna leave dumba$$es! He needs tons more of work on his game.. Its not the CAVS fault, lebron needs to really redefine his game before he can start blaming others. He looked the most confused Ive ever seen a "superstar"

Look at kobe, they made him redefine his game for a few years before they actually gave him the support to win rings. Its a freaking business guys! You need to maximize your assets.

funny how you can predict the future. Can you tell me tomorrow nights lottery numbers too? You have no idea if he will stay in cleveland or not, so by calling people dumba$$es is really ignorance at it's best.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Noah is not a top 5 center. Was purely homerism right there. This Lebron **** is getting rediculous though. Come back in a month and start these threads

Arugably a top 5 center is Homerism? Are you kidding me? He was close to making the all star game... I cant name many that are better than him... Please I will love for you to name a handful you think is better and back your opinion up?

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:18 AM
Why is ESPN reporting he will come to the Bulls. I can tell you its not a S&T but I can tell you its because of a chance to win a Ring.

Oh now i get it you one of those dudes that sits around and hopes ESPN says something good about your team. Ok now i had more respect for you being a homer but that's just sad. Like i said you lost me when you said joakim noah is better than yao ming comment. You are clearly either mentally challenged or you are under the influence of drugs or you may be crushing cheetos and snorting them. At any rate if ESPN reports it it must be true right? ESPN is NEVER wrong and their analyst are ALWAYS right. And i bet you believe in the easter bunny and santa claus as well right?

Draco
A center thats averaged 10 points and 10 boards in 3 years playing in the east is garbage when you compare him to yao ming. So you take the hike and GTFO stop being a homer for a moment and be a little realistic. Noah is garbage chuck hayes for the rockets now would spank him and he's the 6'9 backup.

I'm good with the fact that Lebron knows talent even if you don't. Lebron talking about Rose and Noah:

"Those guys are great," he said. "First of all, I'm a fan of the game of basketball before I was a player. Even when I'm done playing I still love the game. I watch the game every day. So I know talent, and those are two talented guys. They're going to be really good for this league for years to come."

HesterTrain

Okay say he stays with Cleveland for the 30 extra million dollars. How does that help him win a Championship? He want's to win. His best choice for a max contract with talent is the Bulls. Not only can the Bulls sign Lebron to a Max contract, but they can sign another big name FA. The extra 30 Mil. can come from outside of his contract with the Chicago market. If it's all about the money than Lebron stays in Cleveland to lose in the playoffs again.

Swift n Sil3nt
05-14-2010, 01:20 AM

He can win a title with:
Lakers
Clippers
Heat
Bulls
Spurs
Mavericks
Thunder
Knicks
Suns
Magic
Celtics
Rockets

your point?

Why is ESPN reporting that he may go to Chicago? The same reason that they are reporting he may go to the Knicks. They both have big markets. They both have young talent. The Knicks have Gallinari, Chandler, and Douglas with the luxury of signing another max contract player. The Bulls have Rose and Noah with good role players in Deng and Heinrich. Why the Bulls? Chris Broussard.

I also forgot to mention. For the Bulls to get Lebron they need to make him think they are better than the Cavaliers are this season. I think that will be pretty easy because they have Rose. Rose has not proven he is elite yet, but that he is a good PG who still has room to grow. Hes far better than Mo Williams and i think Noah is comparable to Jamison, but even Noah is vastly overrated. They have a better nucleus of talent but i dont see them getting Bosh as well. They may get a Boozer or JJ in a sign and trade but i cant see much else. The Knicks have the benefit of having 4 guys on the roster and 2 will go to Bosh/Lebron (if they sign them). Everyone seems to forget however, that the once invaluable chip in Curry just gained a lot of value. Either we can land a top PG/C with a bad contract or we can let the contract expire for next year and land another all star or build up the bench.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:21 AM
Oh now i get it you one of those dudes that sits around and hopes ESPN says something good about your team. Ok now i had more respect for you being a homer but that's just sad. Like i said you lost me when you said joakim noah is better than yao ming comment. You are clearly either mentally challenged or you are under the influence of drugs or you may be crushing cheetos and snorting them. At any rate if ESPN reports it it must be true right? ESPN is NEVER wrong and their analyst are ALWAYS right. And i bet you believe in the easter bunny and santa claus as well right?

instead of calling him names and making personal attacks, why don't you make a good argument against his case?

Me and Mr. T
05-14-2010, 01:21 AM

Yeah and Yao has been hurt what 4 out of the 8 years he's been in the league? He's not durable. I'd take Noah over Yao in a heart beat because at least I know the guy isn't going to get hurt all the time.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:22 AM

Im not saying Noah is better than Howard because yes Howard is the best center in the league..
Joakim Noah
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/joakim_noah/
Joakim Noah put up arguably better numbers in playoffs than Howard

Dwight Howard
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwight_howard/index.html
Yes Howard has better numbers but really man the difference is not that much large for rebounding... PPG Howard has us but just like I said Noah is getting better.

footballer2369
Arugably a top 5 center is Homerism? Are you kidding me? He was close to making the all star game... I cant name many that are better than him... Please I will love for you to name a handful you think is better and back your opinion up?

Dwight
Lopez
Bynum
Bogut
Oden
Horford
M Gasol
Nene

then you have guys like Duncan, Al Jeff, David Lee who played c and are better.

soooo....yeah....

TEXASTITAN
funny how you can predict the future. Can you tell me tomorrow nights lottery numbers too? You have no idea if he will stay in cleveland or not, so by calling people dumba$$es is really ignorance at it's best.

I didn't call anyone a ^^. I simply corrected someone who isn't informed. You and your buddy think you can just go out and offer LBJ more than his current team and i put you and him in your place and informed you both that ONLY his team is able to sign him to a max contract. Max contract in the sense that it's like i keep telling you 2 guys like 30 million more than any other team. Instead of calling me a false profit and pulling this he said she said bull****. Why don't you do the opposite...Tell me why he's going to give up 30 million reasons to come to your team? Just because ESPN reports it? Im being serious explain to me your opinion because i truly want to understand how your team is going to justify to him that giving up 30 mill to play for your team is a better way to go than a sign and trade and him making the max.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:23 AM
He can win a title with:
Lakers
Clippers
Heat
Bulls
Spurs
Mavericks
Thunder
Knicks
Suns
Magic
Celtics
Rockets

your point?

Why is ESPN reporting that he may go to Chicago? The same reason that they are reporting he may go to the Knicks. They both have big markets. They both have young talent. The Knicks have Gallinari, Chandler, and Douglas with the luxury of signing another max contract player. The Bulls have Rose and Noah with good role players in Deng and Heinrich. Why the Bulls? Chris Broussard.

How many of those teams can offer him a max contract without getting rid of there core players? The Bulls have been saving up money for the past 2 seasons and have a good enough team for Lebron without giving anybody up. Unless its a S%T which in any case would most likely be Deng. In that case, the Bulls bring in another big name FA.

tr4shb0t
05-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Maybe Lebron is a cancer

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:24 AM
He can win a title with:
Lakers
Clippers
Heat
Bulls
Spurs
Mavericks
Thunder
Knicks
Suns
Magic
Celtics
Rockets

your point?

Reason why is because Chicago has the money and is in the best position as of right now to win with the players they got now... Now of course Heat are there as well but I think they go PF

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Okay say he stays with Cleveland for the 30 extra million dollars. How does that help him win a Championship? He want's to win. His best choice for a max contract with talent is the Bulls. Not only can the Bulls sign Lebron to a Max contract, but they can sign another big name FA. The extra 30 Mil. can come from outside of his contract with the Chicago market. If it's all about the money than Lebron stays in Cleveland to lose in the playoffs again.

Im saying that the only shot your team has of getting him is through a sign and trade due to the money situation. Im saying that IF it came down to a sign and trade chicago doesn't have more to offer than other teams. Im not being biased in any way im merely stating my opinion backed up with common sense. I mean LBJ does NOT come across to me as the type of guy to give up money to play for a contender when he just quit on a contender in the boston series. There ya go.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:27 AM
I didn't call anyone a ^^. I simply corrected someone who isn't informed. You and your buddy think you can just go out and offer LBJ more than his current team and i put you and him in your place and informed you both that ONLY his team is able to sign him to a max contract. Max contract in the sense that it's like i keep telling you 2 guys like 30 million more than any other team. Instead of calling me a false profit and pulling this he said she said bull****. Why don't you do the opposite...Tell me why he's going to give up 30 million reasons to come to your team? Just because ESPN reports it? Im being serious explain to me your opinion because i truly want to understand how your team is going to justify to him that giving up 30 mill to play for your team is a better way to go than a sign and trade and him making the max.

umm heres an easy explanation why he would... It's called a Championship. He had his chance the past two seasons to win a ring with the talent Cleveland gave him and he came up short. He wants to win, and he wants to win now. How did you put me in my place? I don't see any valid argument besides the extra 30 million dollars he could make. What does he gain out of that? He wouldn't be talking at his press conference about "OPTIONS" if he was certain he is staying in Cleveland. Even Lebron doesn't know what he wants to do at this point, but all signs point to leaving Cleveland.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:28 AM
How many of those teams can offer him a max contract without getting rid of there core players? The Bulls have been saving up money for the past 2 seasons and have a good enough team for Lebron without giving anybody up. Unless its a S%T which in any case would most likely be Deng. In that case, the Bulls bring in another big name FA.

Your banking on alot of moving parts to happen in one offseason and hoping you get lebron and that he somehow talks one of the other FA superstars to come over and be his sidekick. If it's a sign and trade scenario other teams can offer more for him than chicago can. Thats what your not understanding and im trying to tell you.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:30 AM
umm heres an easy explanation why he would... It's called a Championship. He had his chance the past two seasons to win a ring with the talent Cleveland gave him and he came up short. He wants to win, and he wants to win now. How did you put me in my place? I don't see any valid argument besides the extra 30 million dollars he could make. What does he gain out of that? He wouldn't be talking at his press conference about "OPTIONS" if he was certain he is staying in Cleveland. Even Lebron doesn't know what he wants to do at this point, but all signs point to leaving Cleveland.

How can you justify the ''he wants to win a championship'' comment when he just quit in a playoff series where he had a contending team. He wants to get paid if he wanted to win he would have showed some heart and not let boston roll him up.

fin_frenzy_84
Dwight
Lopez
Bynum
Bogut
Oden
Horford
M Gasol
Nene

then you have guys like Duncan, Al Jeff, David Lee who played c and are better.

soooo....yeah....

Ok I dont think all of them are better....
Lopez,Dwight,Bogut are better

Now I think Gasol and Horford are close with him because there scoring is better but Noah has Rebounds over them... So Im right Arguably a top 5 Center.
The rest are not better than him Oden has not played enough... Bynum and Nene number compared to Noahs numbers has Noah having an edge

HesterTrain
Im saying that the only shot your team has of getting him is through a sign and trade due to the money situation. Im saying that IF it came down to a sign and trade chicago doesn't have more to offer than other teams. Im not being biased in any way im merely stating my opinion backed up with common sense. I mean LBJ does NOT come across to me as the type of guy to give up money to play for a contender when he just quit on a contender in the boston series. There ya go.

He didn't quit on his team. The whole team was a let down. This series just stated the obvious. Boston had a better overall TEAM than Lebron did. Like Lebron has said " I can't win a title by myself ". If he want's to win a championship it won't be in Cleveland with the current roster. Not only would Cleveland have to sign him to a max offer contract, but they'd also have to find more talent which would require another big pay day.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:32 AM
Your banking on alot of moving parts to happen in one offseason and hoping you get lebron and that he somehow talks one of the other FA superstars to come over and be his sidekick. If it's a sign and trade scenario other teams can offer more for him than chicago can. Thats what your not understanding and im trying to tell you.

his sidekick? That would be an all star in the name of Derrick Rose.

Draco
05-14-2010, 01:33 AM

You're assuming that Cavs have leverage in contract negotiations. They probably don't have as big a say in where Lebron goes as you think. Look at the Rashard Lewis S&T with Orlando. Seattle got peanuts for him. If Lebron says he wants to go to Chicago then the Cavs have the option of either accommodating a S&T or letting him walk. Competition isn't a factor here.. If Lebron doesn't want to go to the Rockets, then he ain't going to the Rockets. The Lewis example leads me to believe the Cavs aren't going to get much. Maybe that's just the way these S&T deals work.. in that they mostly accommodate the player and not the team the player is leaving.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:33 AM
He had a MONUMENTAL failure this year in the playoffs and you and i know it. It will be one that will be talked about years down the road. His greatness choked when it mattered most. His greatness gave in when others like wade and kobe would have went for the kill. He crumbled when MVP'S usually thrive. The bottom line is lebron james is a fraud he's a quitter he got rick rolled by the old guys in boston. All the other shyt is trivial at this point.

LosLakersss
05-14-2010, 01:34 AM
No doubt in my mind that Lebron is out of Cleveland. The real question is what number will he be wearing to start his new chapter. Chicago seems very possible now because #23 is unavailable. But I think New Jersey is where he will ultimately land. It's just my gut feeling. Jay-Z, New Billionaire Owner, enough cap room to lure in Bosh, A good center in Lopez, did I mention they have a good shot at John Wall to run the point (however, Harris is an proven all-star point) so they can use the pick to get more size.

Harris (John Wall...signed with Lebron James...LOL)
Courtney Lee
Lebron James
Chris Bosh
Brook Lopez

Good young lineup to develop, prob won't be an instant Champ team but its a great core to start.

Swift n Sil3nt

Yes because without a sign in trade they only have 8 million dollars left. Honestly i think thats where the difference will come in.

8 million player and Lebron vs Lebron and Bosh...i gotta go with Lebron and Bosh having a huge advantage. I want to here the truth behind the Parker rumors too

HesterTrain
How can you justify the ''he wants to win a championship'' comment when he just quit in a playoff series where he had a contending team. He wants to get paid if he wanted to win he would have showed some heart and not let boston roll him up.

again, you're blaming Lebron in a game where his team didn't give him any help and the other team is obviously stacked better than Cleveland. It's simple. The team with the better overall roster will beat a 1 man wrecking crew any day of the week.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:35 AM
He had a MONUMENTAL failure this year in the playoffs and you and i know it. It will be one that will be talked about years down the road. His greatness choked when it mattered most. His greatness gave in when others like wade and kobe would have went for the kill. He crumbled when MVP'S usually thrive. The bottom line is lebron james is a fraud he's a quitter he got rick rolled by the old guys in boston. All the other shyt is trivial at this point.

Why do you keep changing the subject?

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:36 AM
He didn't quit on his team. The whole team was a let down. This series just stated the obvious. Boston had a better overall TEAM than Lebron did. Like Lebron has said " I can't win a title by myself ". If he want's to win a championship it won't be in Cleveland with the current roster. Not only would Cleveland have to sign him to a max offer contract, but they'd also have to find more talent which would require another big pay day.

Now your making excuses plain and simple. They got him help he had more this year than last year. When they won lebron shot 57% and when they lost he shot 37% so you tell me who's fault it was they lost. The dude didn't show up when it mattered the most and i dont care what you say the whole world saw it. Your opinion and mine mean nothing the world saw the king throw in the towel tonight and he lost his self respect as well.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:37 AM
Why do you keep changing the subject?

I told you kid you lost me with the whole noah is better than yao comment. So until you say something realistic i see no need to answer your meaningless posts.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:38 AM
Now your making excuses plain and simple. They got him help he had more this year than last year. When they won lebron shot 57% and when they lost he shot 37% so you tell me who's fault it was they lost. The dude didn't show up when it mattered the most and i dont care what you say the whole world saw it. Your opinion and mine mean nothing the world saw the king throw in the towel tonight and he lost his self respect as well.

Why did you just chang your topic about how Lebron will go to houston before Chicago and we proved you wrong to you dont want Lebron because he sucks in playoffs?

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:38 AM

Boston being the better team is not an excuse it's a fact buddy. If Lebron had a better supporting cast, it wouldn't be on his shoulders every game to make the team win.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:39 AM
I told you kid you lost me with the whole noah is better than yao comment. So until you say something realistic i see no need to answer your meaningless posts.

obviously im not the only one who thinks that... HAHAHAHAHA

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Why did you just chang your topic about how Lebron will go to houston before Chicago and we proved you wrong to you dont want Lebron because he sucks in playoffs?

Go ahead and look all the way back to my first post i NEVER once said i WANTED him in houston. I said that houston would be the best fit. If your going to try and put words in my mouth buddy you had better get your facts straight.

pippsux
wow as soon as Lebron gets asked about his summer decisions he starts figeting around frantically and looked really uncomfortable and awkward. Like a guy breaking up with his good girlfriend to go to his side b****

:offtopic:

I just wanted to say, that sig made me laugh every time. I tried watching Twilight and was begging for Blade to put him out of his misery.

fin_frenzy_84
Boston being the better team is not an excuse it's a fact buddy. If Lebron had a better supporting cast, it wouldn't be on his shoulders every game to make the team win.

I like your sig even though im not a Bear fan but thought its pretty sick having all the bears stud players on one sig is pretty cool

Draco
Any center is better than Yao in the games that Yao doesn't play and not playing seems to be a big problem for him. And even a bigger problem for Rocket fans who think Yao is the linchpin in Lebron signing with their team.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:41 AM

You are making excuses as to why the MVP should be excused from his performance tonight and the game before. It's quite sad actually why don't you go ahead and just blame it on the elbow while your at it and keep telling yourself that.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:42 AM
Any center is better than Yao in the games that Yao doesn't play and not playing seems to be a big problem for him. And even a bigger problem for Rocket fans who think Yao is the linchpin in Lebron signing with their team.

and he says im the Homer :facepalm:

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Go ahead and look all the way back to my first post i NEVER once said i WANTED him in houston. I said that houston would be the best fit. If your going to try and put words in my mouth buddy you had better get your facts straight.

by saying you "think" Houston is his best fit, is obviously you being a homer. It's obvious that 99% of people would think otherwise too. If you were to ask anyone his top 5 destinations, Houston wouldn't even be close.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:44 AM

When healthy yao is the arguably the best center in the league comparable with howard. Stack the numbers up and disprove me. Im saying the rockets without any superstars took the lakers to 7 games the year before. Im sayin that the rockets with no superstars for a whole season in the west still almost made it to the 8th seed in the playoffs. So yes im saying that chicago and your value of your players is overrated. And your stats vs actual record vs performance aren't right. Im saying that chicago would have missed the playoffs the last 2 mabye 3 years in the west.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:45 AM
GOT EM!!!!! :clap:

You have what? You aint got **** you have an assumption and your dangerously close to baiting which comes with a warning from the moderator.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:46 AM
You are making excuses as to why the MVP should be excused from his performance tonight and the game before. It's quite sad actually why don't you go ahead and just blame it on the elbow while your at it and keep telling yourself that.

LMAO, How am I making excuses? If one guy isn't playing good, the rest of your team should be good enough to support the team. The Celtics dominated the Cavs as a "Team". If Garnett had a bad game, the rest of the Celtics would take over and still dominate. There is no I in team, no matter how good you are.

fin_frenzy_84
You dont know that... He has been out of basketball for over a year who knows how good he will play when he comes back.

ellesmeire
Noah>Yao considering he is so ****ing fragile

Me and Mr. T
05-14-2010, 01:47 AM
When healthy yao is the arguably the best center in the league comparable with howard. Stack the numbers up and disprove me. Im saying the rockets without any superstars took the lakers to 7 games the year before. Im sayin that the rockets with no superstars for a whole season in the west still almost made it to the 8th seed in the playoffs. So yes im saying that chicago and your value of your players is overrated. And your stats vs actual record vs performance aren't right. Im saying that chicago would have missed the playoffs the last 2 mabye 3 years in the west.

Exactly! But he's been hurt 4 out of 8 years. I'd take anybody over Yao. At least I know they'll play the whole year.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:47 AM
LMAO, How am I making excuses? If one guy isn't playing good, the rest of your team should be good enough to support the team. The Celtics dominated the Cavs as a "Team". If Garnett had a bad game, the rest of the Celtics would take over and still dominate. There is no I in team, no matter how good you are.

Rondo beat the cavs and beat lebron. They couldn't contain rondo but i guess that justifies lebron the MVP packing it in and calling it a year.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:48 AM
You have what? You aint got **** you have an assumption and your dangerously close to baiting which comes with a warning from the moderator.

haha an assumption? Isn't that what everyone has right now about the Lebron status? In no way shape or form is he "baiting". Now you're acting a little childish with the whole "you better be nice or a moderator will give you an infraction". LOL now that's funny.

fin_frenzy_84

Im not baiting at all... Im backing up my statement... Unlike you. You would be the one baiting by calling me slow... Worse thing I said was call you a homer...

tjlipford
The vibe I get from Lebron is that he is gone. I think Chicago will be his choice.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:49 AM
You dont know that... He has been out of basketball for over a year who knows how good he will play when he comes back.

Noah has averaged in his 3 years now about 10 boards and 10 points and 1.6 blocks for his career thus far. How is that even close to a top 5 center in the NBA?

MaHaRaJaH
Yao certainly done more.

ellesmeire
The vibe I get from Lebron is that he is gone. I think Chicago will be his choice.

someone with some sense :clap:

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Noah has averaged in his 3 years now about 10 boards and 10 points and 1.6 blocks for his career thus far. How is that even close to a top 5 center in the NBA?

Some fans think their players are borderline Godlike.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Rondo beat the cavs and beat lebron. They couldn't contain rondo but i guess that justifies lebron the MVP packing it in and calling it a year.

That's one of the dumbest things ive read in awhile. Rondo played good, but he also has one of the best supporting casts in the NBA. You think Rondo gets freed up by himself? The team played to his strengths and got it done.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:51 AM

Thanks for being Honest man I think its down to Bulls or Cavs because I dont think Money is the issue I think its down to who he thinks he will get a championship with and we are both the two team who I think will go hard for him and both are playoff contendors.

ellesmeire
05-14-2010, 01:52 AM
That's one of the dumbest things ive read in awhile. Rondo played good, but he also has one of the best supporting casts in the NBA. You think Rondo gets freed up by himself? The team played to his strengths and got it done.

I have to agree Rondo is a top 10 PG easy, borderline top 5, I would say Rose+Rondo aren't even however...If rose palyed in boston he would be putting up monster numbers but got to give rondo props

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:52 AM
haha an assumption? Isn't that what everyone has right now about the Lebron status? In no way shape or form is he "baiting". Now you're acting a little childish with the whole "you better be nice or a moderator will give you an infraction". LOL now that's funny.

Im not the one in the pack of dogs talking **** buddy. I gave my opinion and stated facts and you and your buddy didn't like it. All of you ******* chicago homers can take a hike for all i give a ****. Like ive said throughout this convo im not a LBJ fan in the first place. Im a fan of the game and my opinion is houston is a better fit. You countered with deng and heinrich and all these players and the truth is you couldn't give those 2 away last year. Rose is the only solid player you have on your roster. Noah at best doesn't even belong at center he's a forward.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:54 AM

I went by last year stats because he is getting better and you can see his stats from last year compared to any other year are different and I already explained how he is a top 5 and im not gonna again

HesterTrain

When most Bulls fans think of Noah, they look at this season. He's matured a lot since his rookie year. If he wasn't battling injury he could of made the allstar team. He turned his game up in the playoffs and showed a lot of heart. I don't care what he did his first 2 years in the league, I look at how he's progressed into a good player. Even Lebron himself said Noah has great talent. Take that for what it's worth. I'm not gonna say Noah is top 5, but he can be at least top 10 next season if he plays the way he did down the stretch this season.

TEXASTITAN
Thanks for being Honest man I think its down to Bulls or Cavs because I dont think Money is the issue I think its down to who he thinks he will get a championship with and we are both the two team who I think will go hard for him and both are playoff contendors.

Yeah the face of the NBA is going to totally tell cleveland to keep their extra 30 million they can offer him and take less in chicago. Your not even making sense right now.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:56 AM
Im not the one in the pack of dogs talking **** buddy. I gave my opinion and stated facts and you and your buddy didn't like it. All of you ******* chicago homers can take a hike for all i give a ****. Like ive said throughout this convo im not a LBJ fan in the first place. Im a fan of the game and my opinion is houston is a better fit. You countered with deng and heinrich and all these players and the truth is you couldn't give those 2 away last year. Rose is the only solid player you have on your roster. Noah at best doesn't even belong at center he's a forward.

Yeah all of us are homers and the only one who is not a homer is you... Ironic huh?

Also he is not a Center? Then why was he borderline from making the all star team?

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 01:57 AM
Yeah the face of the NBA is going to totally tell cleveland to keep their extra 30 million they can offer him and take less in chicago. Your not even making sense right now.

Whatever man

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:57 AM
When most Bulls fans think of Noah, they look at this season. He's matured a lot since his rookie year. If he wasn't battling injury he could of made the allstar team. He turned his game up in the playoffs and showed a lot of heart. I don't care what he did his first 2 years in the league, I look at how he's progressed into a good player. Even Lebron himself said Noah has great talent. Take that for what it's worth. I'm not gonna say Noah is top 5, but he can be at least top 10 next season if he plays the way he did down the stretch this season.

Your buddy said that noah was a top 5 center and you backed him up on it. So having said that you don't get to pick out a season he played well as your supporting statistic. Thats the stat line on him 10 pts 10 boards and a little over 1 block per game. I don't think that would be a top 5 center in the NBDL so i don't know what game your buddy is watching but it ain't the NBA.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 01:58 AM
Whatever man

Whatever man? Yeah it doesn't make sense does it. Your going to take a job where you can make 90 grand a year instead of a job that pays you 130 grand a year right? Thats about as much sense as your making think about it.

joe j.09
05-14-2010, 01:58 AM
I think hes deff. going to NY, hill team up with bosh

Lebron
bosh
gallo
chandler
douglass
walker
and the wild card currys big expiring which can be traded to a team trying to free cap space for melo and durant in 2011.

I think if he leaves cleveland its for the bright lights of NY.

As hes said in the past, the one player hed always wanna play with is bosh and the knicks are the only team that can offer him that.

Lebron is on his way to broadway.

tjlipford
05-14-2010, 01:59 AM

The way he played in this series just seemed like he didnt care. He was not his usual self regardless of what stats he had tonight. I think he quit and his game easily showed. It was also clear again that the team was not built to win a championship. Too many flaws and Boston exposed and **** on every one of them from the coaches down to the players. I feel its between Cleveland and Chicago but I really feel that he will go to Chicago. His body language this series alone told me everything

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 01:59 AM
I guess it really does make sense for LBJ to go join a team he whooped the Dog sh_t out of.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 02:01 AM
Whatever man? Yeah it doesn't make sense does it. Your going to take a job where you can make 90 grand a year instead of a job that pays you 130 grand a year right? Thats about as much sense as your making think about it.

Exaclty man how did you know?:facepalm:

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 02:01 AM

First of all i'm not talking *****. Secondly what "facts" have you stated? The only argument you have had is that Lebron won't leave over 30 million dollars. Thank you for stating the obvious about the money, but one thing you lack is taking in his personal desires to win a Championship. You say Houston is a better fit, yet you have nothing to back that up. You say Yao. What about Yao? He is injury prone and hasn't done anything special. Lebron couldn't get it done with Shaq, what makes you think Yao is any better? IMO you're just being a homer and you can't take the criticism you're getting based on your opinion. Which in fact is just that...your opinion. Which no one will agree with you on. Just move on already.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 02:03 AM

Lebron
bosh
gallo
chandler
douglass
walker
and the wild card currys big expiring which can be traded to a team trying to free cap space for melo and durant in 2011.

As hes said in the past, the one player hed always wanna play with is bosh and the knicks are the only team that can offer him that.

If anyone gets Bosh its Miami.

TEXASTITAN
05-14-2010, 02:03 AM
Exaclty man how did you know?:facepalm:

Im serious here so your telling me that if someone offered you a job tomorrow for 90 g's and another offer of 130g's for the same job came open you would take less money?

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 02:04 AM
The way he played in this series just seemed like he didnt care. He was not his usual self regardless of what stats he had tonight. I think he quit and his game easily showed. It was also clear again that the team was not built to win a championship. Too many flaws and Boston exposed and **** on every one of them from the coaches down to the players. I feel its between Cleveland and Chicago but I really feel that he will go to Chicago. His body language this series alone told me everything

Im thinking Houston is a front runner :facepalm: JKJK

ellesmeire
05-14-2010, 02:04 AM

Lebron
bosh
gallo
chandler
douglass
walker

so NY gets all the stars??? this isnt a video game...also who the **** is going to run point??? there is no way they can give max to bosh+LBJ and then go around and ****ing sign melo or durant??? ya I think you should wake up

MaHaRaJaH
05-14-2010, 02:05 AM
First of all i'm not talking *****. Secondly what "facts" have you stated? The only argument you have had is that Lebron won't leave over 30 million dollars. Thank you for stating the obvious about the money, but one thing you lack is taking in his personal desires to win a Championship. You say Houston is a better fit, yet you have nothing to back that up. You say Yao. What about Yao? He is injury prone and hasn't done anything special. Lebron couldn't get it done with Shaq, what makes you think Yao is any better? IMO you're just being a homer and you can't take the criticism you're getting based on your opinion. Which in fact is just that...your opinion. Which no one will agree with you on. Just move on already.

Then it's in his interest to stay. A 37 year old Shaq (8 year difference) is a valid argument for that? Because Yao is Better now, at least. Goes both ways really.

HesterTrain
05-14-2010, 02:05 AM
Your buddy said that noah was a top 5 center and you backed him up on it. So having said that you don't get to pick out a season he played well as your supporting statistic. Thats the stat line on him 10 pts 10 boards and a little over 1 block per game. I don't think that would be a top 5 center in the NBDL so i don't know what game your buddy is watching but it ain't the NBA.

When did I say he was top 5? I don't get to pick out a season which he played well? Are you really that stupid? I'm talking about this recent season. It's not like im saying Noah of 08 is a monster. I'm really starting to think im arguing with a teenager. Not every player can come out of high school and tare it up like Lebron. Noah has done what every 3rd year player is expected to do, up there game and mature.

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 02:06 AM
There is a difference about a Job I would get and there Job... They are not all about the money they are also about winning a championship.

ellesmeire
using the money argument is useless considering the endorsements he would get in NY or Chicago along w/ actually having a better chance to win beats that

TEXASTITAN

Yao,brooks,scola,lebron,kmart yeah thats better than what you could offer in chicago. Im not like you i don't seek acceptance or buddies over the internet to agree with me to cover the flaws in my self esteem. I state my opinion and i dont care if you agree or not thats the beauty of an opinion ones opinion is never right or wrong and everyone is entitled to it so you get over it.

The Jokemaker
05-14-2010, 02:08 AM
I understand the lure of Chicago but that's MJs team and I dont really see Lebron going there. Sure they have some talent but I'd rahter go to New Jersey than Chicago. Nets are moving to brooklyn soon, have a ton of cap space, young talent (harris, lee, lopez), high draft pick, and an owner eager to win. The Nets can make an attractive offer.

I just don't see him going to Chicago. NY or NJ make the most sense, to me anyway.

fin_frenzy_84
Then it's in his interest to stay. A 37 year old Shaq (8 year difference) is a valid argument for that? Because Yao is Better now, at least. Goes both ways really.

Did anyone bring Shaqs name up in this?

TEXASTITAN
There is a difference about a Job I would get and there Job... They are not all about the money they are also about winning a championship.

He had a open stage and opportunity to win a championship this year his team won 60 games. They were the best team in the east and he got his MVP and he choked in the clutch and mabye even quit on his team and i cant understand what you dont understand about that.

joe j.09
so NY gets all the stars??? this isnt a video game...also who the **** is going to run point??? there is no way they can give max to bosh+LBJ and then go around and ****ing sign melo or durant??? ya I think you should wake up

Relax tough guy JESUS, i was saying we could trade currys expiring to a team trying to get under the cap to sign melo or durant....noot the knicks sign them....

fin_frenzy_84
05-14-2010, 02:09 AM
When did I say he was top 5? I don't get to pick out a season which he played well? Are you really that stupid? I'm talking about this recent season. It's not like im saying Noah of 08 is a monster. I'm really starting to think im arguing with a teenager. Not every player can come out of high school and tare it up like Lebron. Noah has done what every 3rd year player is expected to do, up there game and mature.

Hey man dont need to bag on teenager like that im still 16 say Child lol.... I may be 16 but I think I won the Debate!!!!

MaHaRaJaH
using the money argument is useless considering the endorsements he would get in NY or Chicago along w/ actually having a better chance to win beats that

If that's the case it's REALLY in his interest to stay with the team that's more prepared to win. Going to Chi is a step backwards in that sense since they are "still looking for that piece" vs. Cleveland who have it.

ellesmeire
get it out of your head, LeBron would first stay in cleveland than go to houston...and lets be honest do you really think its a bigger market than Cleveland???

I would bet money on the Lakers before Houston

and just FYI scola is a FA so they would need to sign Bron 1st then scola

HesterTrain
Im serious here so your telling me that if someone offered you a job tomorrow for 90 g's and another offer of 130g's for the same job came open you would take less money?

You don't get it.... Why do you think the big market plays a role? Not only would he get the Bulls max contract(which is 30M less), but he would get plenty of off the court contracts with sponsors and make even more money. If it's all about the money, than Lebron stays. If he wants to win a championship and go to a bigger market, he will go elsewhere in the sense of Chicago or New York and possibly Miami.

your analogy of being offered a job for 90g's to 130g's doesn't hold water when it comes to an NBA contract.