PDA

View Full Version : The Official Chris Bosh FA Speculation Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Dougger316
05-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Has anyone heard anything on Bosh? What are realistic S+T options? Where has he narrowed down playing? I have heard speculation I am just wondering if anyone has heard anything solid regarding where Bosh goes. I think this whole Free Agent extravaganza strongly sways on what he decides to do first, so instead of talking about Lebron we should focus on Bosh for a bit.

*Superman*
05-12-2010, 08:08 PM
1. To Miami with Wade.
2. To NY with Joe.
3. To the Thunder.

RadiantShot
05-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Not sure. I see him going to Miami, or possibly OKC. I don't think he wants to play for Chicago, and he's definitely leaving Toronto. Nobody really wants to go and contend in New York right now either, so I'm sure he's ruling that out, unless he's going with some other All-stars.

Stunner
05-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Listen Chicago makes sense this is why Rose is a star in the making that could even come close to Lebron talent level. Noah a young Center to anchor your defense for years. Deng if u choose to keep him on of the key players needed for a championship team a third scorer. Kirk if u choose to keep him a vet who plays defense and back-up PG who can run the offense while Rose is out less pressure on Lebron to handle the rock when Rose is out. Taj Gibson the Joe Smith or Haslem PF on the team who will stick his nose in the paint and get you rebounds and points. James Johnson the unknown player with ability to become a good player in this league with a good offseason look for him to be a future 6th man who can score, defend, and pass. Brad Miller will most likely resign with the Bulls at the min. You have money left to sign a number of 3pt shooters left on free agency my pick Anthony Morrow cuz i think he wont be with the warriors next year or Mike Miller. And the trade possiblites to get a post player with Deng and Kirk and a 1st round pick. Any way this team would be a good 8 man rotation team. Dnt look at how the team looks when it doesnt have a Lebron player on the team but how it will look after that when u add more players around him. Remeber u jus cant make one splash and be done u have to had on to the splash and make it bigger if u want to win anything. Plus the owner said he would go into the tax if its means team is a championship contender. And Lebron will make u a championship contender its up to u to finish the puzzle.

Bosh is going to Chicago if Lebron isnt. Rumors has it he said he only wants to go to 2 teams Chicago and Miami.

29$JerZ
Bosh and LBJ will be going to NY
Boozer will be going to Miami
Chicago will get Joe J

D Roses Bulls
lebron goes to chicago in FA and then the bulls sign and trade gibson and deng to toronto for bosh and the bulls have a starting line up of

rose
hinrich
lebron
bosh
noah

Dougger316
05-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Listen Chicago makes sense this is why Rose is a star in the making that could even come close to Lebron talent level. Noah a young Center to anchor your defense for years. Deng if u choose to keep him on of the key players needed for a championship team a third scorer. Kirk if u choose to keep him a vet who plays defense and back-up PG who can run the offense while Rose is out less pressure on Lebron to handle the rock when Rose is out. Taj Gibson the Joe Smith or Haslem PF on the team who will stick his nose in the paint and get you rebounds and points. James Johnson the unknown player with ability to become a good player in this league with a good offseason look for him to be a future 6th man who can score, defend, and pass. Brad Miller will most likely resign with the Bulls at the min. You have money left to sign a number of 3pt shooters left on free agency my pick Anthony Morrow cuz i think he wont be with the warriors next year or Mike Miller. And the trade possiblites to get a post player with Deng and Kirk and a 1st round pick. Any way this team would be a good 8 man rotation team. Dnt look at how the team looks when it doesnt have a Lebron player on the team but how it will look after that when u add more players around him. Remeber u jus cant make one splash and be done u have to had on to the splash and make it bigger if u want to win anything. Plus the owner said he would go into the tax if its means team is a championship contender. And Lebron will make u a championship contender its up to u to finish the puzzle.

Bosh is going to Chicago if Lebron isnt. Rumors has it he said he only wants to go to 2 teams Chicago and Miami.

Where have u heard it's either Chicago or Miami, any links?

*Superman*
05-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Yeah forgot the Bulls. They def. have the most to offer in a S&T.

D Roses Bulls
05-12-2010, 08:19 PM

ive heard it too. just google bosh to toronto or chicago is boshs first choice. he spends vacations in miami and i think has a house. also its been said by many of espn writers and such that bosh family and close friends say that chicago is boshs first choice. ive heard heard the same as him. so its not far fetched at all

ManRam
05-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Wherever he goes, it will become more clear how overrated he is...not trying to just throw blind bashes at him, I just don't think his game is conducive to winning.

With that said, I have no idea where he'll go. For LeBron's sake, I hope he doesn't fallow LeBron.

D Roses Bulls
05-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Wherever he goes, it will become more clear how overrated he is...not trying to just throw blind bashes at him, I just don't think his game is conducive to winning.

With that said, I have no idea where he'll go. For LeBron's sake, I hope he doesn't fallow LeBron.

bosh is a better option then amare at least

Dougger316
05-12-2010, 08:21 PM
lebron goes to chicago in FA and then the bulls sign and trade gibson and deng to toronto for bosh and the bulls have a starting line up of

rose
hinrich
lebron
bosh
noah

I could definately see this, Gibson is a stud and cheap while Deng can give you offense and a Veteran that has been to the playoffs more then once. I was hoping it would be Deng and hinrich for Bosh, then they look for a 3 point SG and fill out the rest of the bench rather cheaply. Everyone is talking about money and cap tax but Reinsdorf isn't hurting for money, he's in the process of buying his third proffessional franchise and has won championships with the two he already has. My dream scenario would be S+T Deng and Hinrich for Bosh, go after Lebron, then sign a Morrow or Korver type. I don't think it's unrealistic if they can get Bosh first.

JiffyMix88
05-12-2010, 08:23 PM

idk that could be argued

Stunner
05-12-2010, 08:23 PM

I saw it somwhere it said that he was only interested in two teams really and i they would prob be Chicago because of Rose,Noah, and Deng and Miami because of Wade and South Beach. Not New York i dnt think cuz he would really be The Raptors in New York.

cmellofan15
05-12-2010, 08:25 PM
no way in hell Bosh is a better option than Amare. He's a good player and all but there's a fine line between them.

GodsSon
05-12-2010, 08:26 PM
If Bosh re-signs in TO I'm probably going to get a temp-ban for a big "suck my d*ck and choke" thread to the naysayers on PSD lol

*Superman*
05-12-2010, 08:28 PM

Defensively he needs to get better, he's more on the soft side, so don't think he will. I can agree with your argument for now, but he really hasn't had a great team put around him.

thescore53
05-12-2010, 08:29 PM
ive heard it too. just google bosh to toronto or chicago is boshs first choice. he spends vacations in miami and i think has a house. also its been said by many of espn writers and such that bosh family and close friends say that chicago is boshs first choice. ive heard heard the same as him. so its not far fetched at all

actually bosh vactions in toronto, if you followed him twitter you'd see , he uploads picks and everything, he said in a recent interview he cant stay away from toronto. as a matter of facet here's a video. watch from the 23 min mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMeiyo-8rdo actually good video if you want to watch the whole 25 min

*Superman*
If Bosh re-signs in TO I'm probably going to get a temp-ban for a big "suck my d*ck and choke" thread to the naysayers on PSD lol

Do you think he will?

joe j.09
bosh and LBJ to NY
amare to miami
JJ or boozer to chi.

Robbw241

Why in Gods name are you posting this in every thread!?!?!?!?!?!

Robbw241
05-12-2010, 08:30 PM
BTW Nets are getting Wade, Lebron, Amare, Bosh, and Slaved Medvedenko. Nuf Said

Iodine
05-12-2010, 08:31 PM

I am thinking the same thing

cmellofan15
05-12-2010, 08:31 PM

this has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while. he posts the same exact reasons for any player who has been said to have interest in Chicago.

thescore53
05-12-2010, 08:33 PM
no way in hell Bosh is a better option than Amare. He's a good player and all but there's a fine line between them.

what's the fine line,

bosh better rebounder,
defender(no saying much)
team player
better shooter
less injury prone
younger
can create off the dribble doesnt need steve nash

Toenail Clipper
Clippers, we'll trade Cole Aldrich

cmellofan15
BTW Nets are getting Wade, Lebron, Amare, Bosh, and Slaved Medvedenko. Nuf Said

rumor has it that they'll Carmelo and Pau in next years offseason all for minimum.

thescore53

promise you'll do that,, ill give a reminder

smith&wesson
bosh is getting traded to the raptors, for bosh

Robbw241
05-12-2010, 08:34 PM
rumor has it that they'll Carmelo and Pau in next years offseason all for minimum.

:nod:

I should make a thread on how this is all going to happen

thescore53
05-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Do you think he will?

personally dont think so, but it's not as obvious, i think it's higher on the list than most people think ,

Mman
05-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Well according to his tweet today he is going to an Apple store to buy an Ipad

thescore53
05-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Clippers, we'll trade Cole Aldrich

are you a lakers fan atleast a little, how does one choose clips over lakes

GodsSon
05-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Do you think he will?

I think it will be a very interesting summer in TO...BC has proven he is proactive in remedying problems and I expect him to start improving the roster once the finals finish...I'm not saying he's re-upping for sure, but to say things like "no chance he stays" or "he's definitely gone" is just stupid to me

GodsSon
05-12-2010, 08:39 PM
promise you'll do that,, ill give a reminder

lol sounds like a plan

joe j.09
05-12-2010, 08:39 PM
no chance he stays

hes deff. gone

the truth sorry lol

camador22
05-12-2010, 08:41 PM
He'll sign the max with Miami and Toronto won't get a dam thing in return.

smith&wesson
05-12-2010, 08:42 PM

bosh
Career 509 497 37.0 0.492 0.298 0.796 2.7 6.7 9.4 2.2 0.8 1.2 2.2 2.6 20.2

amare
Career 516 499 34.3 0.544 0.190 0.758 2.7 6.3 8.9 1.3 0.9 1.4 2.6 3.4 21.4

BOSH 1.2 bpg 20.2 ppg 9.4 rpg 2.2 apg

AMARE 1.4 bpg 21.4 ppg 8.9 rpg 1.3 apg

the fine line must be really really really fine, they are practically the same player.

Toenail Clipper
05-12-2010, 08:46 PM
are you a lakers fan atleast a little, how does one choose clips over lakes

I only cheer for the Lakers if Clippers don't make the playoffs and Lakers do. And I like the Clippers because they're lowkey and will be a great team in the future.

thescore53
05-12-2010, 08:48 PM
they've been saying bosh is gone for sure for 2 years now, when we lose , win, doesn't matter

kj_
05-12-2010, 08:51 PM
I saw it somwhere it said that he was only interested in two teams really and i they would prob be Chicago because of Rose,Noah, and Deng and Miami because of Wade and South Beach. Not New York i dnt think cuz he would really be The Raptors in New York.

I saw it somewhere that I could get a house hippo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA
Doesn't make it true. Cite a credible source, or just say it's your opinion.

NYK_kidd77
05-12-2010, 08:53 PM
If Lebron sign with the Knicks i think Bosh will end up there. If not then i think Bosh will go to the Bulls.

netsgiantsyanks
05-12-2010, 08:53 PM
12 wins :shush:

:( that hurt my feelings now im going to go cry in my corner for a little while

cmellofan15
05-12-2010, 08:55 PM
bosh
Career 509 497 37.0 0.492 0.298 0.796 2.7 6.7 9.4 2.2 0.8 1.2 2.2 2.6 20.2

amare
Career 516 499 34.3 0.544 0.190 0.758 2.7 6.3 8.9 1.3 0.9 1.4 2.6 3.4 21.4

the fine line must be really really really fine, they are practically the same player.

you seem to like stats. How about you look at the Playoff stats bud? From the looks of it Bosh has made it twice and played a total of 11 games. Amare has made it 5 times and played more and has quadrupled his amount of games.

Amare's best playoffs

15 G / 29.9 PPG / 10.7 RPG / .616 TS%

Bosh's best playoffs

5 G / 24.0 PPG / 9.0 RPG / .558 TS%

Their careers are practically the same until you count the part of the season that really counts, and then Amare totally rapes him. The sad thing is, Toronto is in the weaker conference.

cmellofan15
05-12-2010, 08:57 PM
they've been saying bosh is gone for sure for 2 years now, when we lose , win, doesn't matter

mostly doing that.

metsbulls1025
05-12-2010, 09:00 PM
you seem to like stats. How about you look at the Playoff stats bud? From the looks of it Bosh has made it twice and played a total of 11 games. Amare has made it 5 times and played more and has quadrupled his amount of games.

Amare's best playoffs

15 G / 29.9 PPG / 10.7 RPG / .616 TS%

Bosh's best playoffs

5 G / 24.0 PPG / 9.0 RPG / .558 TS%

Their careers are practically the same until you count the part of the season that really counts, and then Amare totally rapes him. The sad thing is, Toronto is in the weaker conference.

Have you noticed who has played with Amare down in PHX and who has played with Bosh in Toronto? How are you going to bring up who went to the playoffs more. Outside of 3 players there isn't anyone who can just carry their team into the playoffs without a decent supporting cast.

thescore53
05-12-2010, 09:01 PM
mostly doing that.

if we won 50 games and made it the 2nd round, bosh is leaving for sure thing would still be here

Dougger316
05-12-2010, 09:01 PM
I've been seeing a lot of stuff that said the Lakers are his first choice. Chicago and Miami are up there too. I think the Bulls are willing to give up more solid players if only to create more cap in a sign n trade then most other teams. Therefore it would make a lot of sense for Toronto to deal with them for say Deng and Gibson, or Hinrich and Gibson, or Hinrich and Deng. But a Bynum to the Raptors straight up makes a lot of sense too.

BenFrank
05-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Bosh will be going to Houston in a S&T

SNYmets86
05-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Chicago will get Joe J

STAND UP OVASION :clap::clap::clap:

Burkey3472
05-12-2010, 09:06 PM
He's going to throw a curve ball and go to Europe. :D

thescore53
05-12-2010, 09:08 PM

:cricket:

GodsSon
05-12-2010, 09:12 PM
mostly doing that.

I take it you're still feeling pain and anger from the *** reaming Utah gave you

IU Hoosiers 3
05-12-2010, 09:13 PM

haha i bet he really wants to play with childress in greece.

thescore53
05-12-2010, 09:17 PM
leave our superstar alone you sluts

Sly Guy
05-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Bosh will be going to Houston in a S&T

this is a likely scenario. However, the fact of the matter is, I don't think any of us really have a clue yet, which is why "we'll all watch" in the offseason.

Master Mind
05-12-2010, 09:42 PM
STAND UP OVASION :clap::clap::clap:

:confused:

thescore53
05-12-2010, 09:42 PM
you guys dont know jack

SA5195
05-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Bosh is going to Somalia to chill with them pirates.

thescore53
05-12-2010, 09:49 PM

:facepalm:

SNYmets86
05-12-2010, 09:53 PM
chris crocker should make another video saying LEAVEEEE CHRIS ALOONEEEE

Burkey3472
05-12-2010, 09:54 PM
:cricket:

The kid below you found it a little funny, don't be hating because your best player is leaving as soon as free agency hits.

thescore53
05-12-2010, 10:05 PM
The kid below you found it a little funny, don't be hating because your best player is leaving as soon as free agency hits.

wth were you thinking, that was a dirt joke, '' maybe he'll throw a curve ball''

ha ......ha............ ha............ ha........ real funny :facepalm:,

Eagles4Lyfe
05-12-2010, 10:15 PM

how the heck do you possibly know hes leaving of course your praying one of the teams in the conference lose a good player so they can sink to your teams level..Do the sixers even have any good players worth mentioning as bosh

thescore53
05-12-2010, 10:36 PM
it's ok, i have a lock of bosh's dreads, im in the process of cloning him,

Stunner
05-12-2010, 10:57 PM
it's ok, i have a lock of bosh's dreads, im in the process of cloning him,

Now dats jus creepy score.

Sadds The Gr8
05-12-2010, 11:06 PM

:laugh2:

Ezekial
05-12-2010, 11:11 PM

Amare has always had a supporting cast around him... just sayin.

blacknell
05-12-2010, 11:20 PM
bosh is going to the mavs

Rego247
05-12-2010, 11:25 PM
bosh is going to the mavs

except he said didnt prefer to go to dallas. jus sayin.

but anything can happen this offseason who knows

gattaca
05-12-2010, 11:29 PM

us raps fans know that not even Bosh knows what he's doing yet. Read his tweets.

Lebron is staying in Cleveland. amare is staying in Pho. Boozer goes to highest bidder. those are my guesses.

Grifftiggs
05-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Miami

Sadds The Gr8
05-12-2010, 11:37 PM

Well that's all speculation and bull ****. Cuz Bosh never admitted where he wanted to go.

MagicBucsSox
05-12-2010, 11:45 PM
the only place bosh ever admitted he'd love to play is Orlando, he and wade both express what could be, if either aligned with dwight.

how possible who knows

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/43592-chris-bosh-could-bolt-for-orlando-in-2010

http://www.lebasketbawl.com/if-d-wade-joins-superman-in-orlando-they-could-be-magic-for-the-next-decade/

ldc62
05-13-2010, 12:55 AM

Bosh is better than Amare. Put Amare on the Raptors this year and they lose about 10 more games.

JOSKOMANG4
05-13-2010, 01:17 AM
1) To the Thunder

2) Sign & trade w/Houston Rockets

3) Signs w/ Knicks

4) If the bulls trade Deng or Hinrich.. Signs with Bulls along w/ Wade.

footballer2369
05-13-2010, 01:18 AM
Bosh is better than Amare. Put Amare on the Raptors this year and they lose about 10 more games.

No....just no....

:confused:

What don't you get? NY will obviously get the 2 best F/A's on the market, including the best player in the world, and the Heat will be paying Boozer 36 million a year ;)

ManOnFire
05-13-2010, 01:51 AM
Bosh and the Rockets will be contending for a title this time next year....Toronto gets to keep his predator dreads.

ldc62
05-13-2010, 02:08 AM
No....just no....

You actually think Amare is better? K watch next year...

jackdawson
05-13-2010, 02:31 AM
leave our superstar alone you sluts

Sorry but he is not a superstar. A top five player should be called superstar and he is definately not.

Sadds The Gr8
05-13-2010, 02:35 AM
No....just no....

Bosh > Amare. Bosh works for a majority of his baskets on isos. Amare gets a majority of pts from Nash giving him easy looks.

YourTeamSucks
05-13-2010, 02:37 AM
sonics

Dougger316
05-13-2010, 02:41 AM
sonics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was at game 6 of the '96 finals about 12 rows up behind the basket watching MJ and Scotty hand it to Kemp and "The Glove". How sweet it was...

YourTeamSucks
05-13-2010, 03:02 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was at game 6 of the '96 finals about 12 rows up behind the basket watching MJ and Scotty hand it to Kemp and "The Glove". How sweet it was...

yeah old school basketball i miss it :cry:

LkrLand
05-13-2010, 03:13 AM

For some reason, I think Lebron is going to Miami with Wade, Bosh is going to Chicago with Rose, and New York wasted all its time trying to bring in James. New York will still bring in some serious talent though. Maybe instead of two studs, they bring in three serious players for a little under the max? What do you think?

In my opinion, all of the teams' situations work.

gpack17523
05-13-2010, 03:18 AM
bosh..sign and trade with the clippers for chris kaman..toronto gets a back to the basket all star center..clippers get a big name...every1s happy

YourTeamSucks
05-13-2010, 03:23 AM
bosh..sign and trade with the clippers for chris kaman..toronto gets a back to the basket all star center..clippers get a big name...every1s happy

hahaha nobody wants to play for the clippers pretty sure bosh would jump of a roof then play for them

Lord Leoshes
05-13-2010, 07:25 AM
None of us realy know crap, but as a guess ill say.

1-MIA
2-CHI
3/4-NY/NJ
5/6/7-TEX
8-LAL

Lord Leoshes
05-13-2010, 07:33 AM

Yeah, 1 is younger, a better rebounder, defender, & gets to the line more.

RipVW
05-13-2010, 07:54 AM
I keep seeing conflicting things. I see people say that he wants to be the star of whatever team he goes to. And I also see people saying he wants to pair up with Lebron.

Which is true?

CheeznWingz
05-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Hypothetical situation here: Orlando makes it to the finals against the Lakers again, and lose again. They realize they are just one peice away. Pick up Bosh. Then go on to win that season. Complete irony for Raptors fans as VC and CB win a championship together in Orlando.

TheWatcher34
05-13-2010, 08:32 AM
there's a good chance that he's going to the playoffs next season

thescore53
05-13-2010, 08:39 AM
no **** sherlock

Unruly Fan
05-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Listen Chicago makes sense this is why Rose is a star in the making that could even come close to Lebron talent level.lolololololol

todu82
05-13-2010, 09:03 AM
I think he'll go to Chicago

godolphins
05-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Bosh will come to Miami!!!!!

godolphins
05-13-2010, 09:06 AM
Hypothetical situation here: Orlando makes it to the finals against the Lakers again, and lose again. They realize they are just one peice away. Pick up Bosh. Then go on to win that season. Complete irony for Raptors fans as VC and CB win a championship together in Orlando.

Who would they trade for him?

Ray_R
05-13-2010, 09:17 AM
Bosh is comingto chicago for two reasons.

1. He has dreadlocks. It is hot in Miami and hes head well always be hot.

2. I called him yesterday and he told me he was coming to chicago. **** im even having a BBQ this Saturday with him anyone wanna come.

:D

MaHaRaJaH
05-13-2010, 09:30 AM

No.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Knicks
heat
nets

hell, maybe even Lakers:shrug:

tr3ymill3r
05-13-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm down in Houston and seriously for the past year all I've heard about is how Bosh is going to come to Houston. He wants to get out of Canada and he's from Texas, and since SA and Dallas already have all star PFs I doubt he'd go there. Also the Raps are pretty desperate to make a sign and trade so they get something out of it. The Rockets have accumulated quite a few good prospects who don't make a lot of money right now, they also have a few draft picks that are pretty appealing. I understand that whichever team LeBron or DWade end up on they'll make them better right away. However if you were to add Bosh to the Rockets and make few changes in the process a starting lineup would look something like this...

Brooks
Martin
Ariza
Bosh
Yao

In Houston we say this every year now, but if everyone stays healthy I can honestly say without being a homer that team is a championship contender. If LeBron goes to the Knicks with any other superstar they still aren't a contender but they will make the playoffs. If the Knicks can swing it and get LeBron and that other superstar the rest of their roster will be depleted and they'll have no bench.

MetsJets0809
05-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Chicago will get Joe J
:clap: Exactly what I think. It makes perfect sense with the entire class. I could see Amare possibly going to the Heat too. But I think this is how it ends up. And for the record, I see the Nets getting David Lee and Rudy Gay

nycsports2
05-13-2010, 09:48 AM
imo hes goin to ny with jj or bron

mudvayne387
05-13-2010, 09:50 AM
I'm down in Houston and seriously for the past year all I've heard about is how Bosh is going to come to Houston. He wants to get out of Canada and he's from Texas, and since SA and Dallas already have all star PFs I doubt he'd go there. Also the Raps are pretty desperate to make a sign and trade so they get something out of it. The Rockets have accumulated quite a few good prospects who don't make a lot of money right now, they also have a few draft picks that are pretty appealing. I understand that whichever team LeBron or DWade end up on they'll make them better right away. However if you were to add Bosh to the Rockets and make few changes in the process a starting lineup would look something like this...

Brooks
Martin
Ariza
Bosh
Yao

In Houston we say this every year now, but if everyone stays healthy I can honestly say without being a homer that team is a championship contender. If LeBron goes to the Knicks with any other superstar they still aren't a contender but they will make the playoffs. If the Knicks can swing it and get LeBron and that other superstar the rest of their roster will be depleted and they'll have no bench.

Do some research. If the Knicks can land two big time free agents, not only will their starting lineup be extremely well rounded, they will also have depth. Tony Douglas is the perfect compliment to Lebron. He is not a true PG, so Lebron can handle the ball 90% of the time. Douglas on the other hand is an excellent defender and excels at getting to the hoop. Chandler and Walker coming off the bench will provide an immediate spark. They are both athletic, can shoot from mid-range, and can even stretch the floor with the three-ball. The Knicks are also looking to bring back Earl Barron who had a very solid end to the season. Many people also forget that D"Antoni plays an 8 man rotation on most nights so chances are you are not going to see the 11th and 12th guys very often.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-13-2010, 09:51 AM

Brooks
Martin
Ariza
Bosh
Yao

that's not a championship winning team

thescore53
05-13-2010, 12:34 PM

Brooks
Martin
Ariza
Bosh
Yao

first everyone isnt gonna stay healthy, and if they do it's still not a championship contender, and dont talk for bosh if he wanted to get out of canada he wouldnt be here all summer just cause you a loser who hates canada doesnt mean bosh is that way, and bosh already said the thought of playing at home isnt intriguing to him, maybe thats why he hardly spends time there in the summer

Stunner
05-13-2010, 12:42 PM
lolololololol

Of course nobody can be on Lebrons level but if he lives up to wat we think he can become he will be 2 levels below Lebron which is pretty damn good.

Stunner
05-13-2010, 12:45 PM
No.

I think He will go to Miami to play with Wade, if Lebron doesnt become a free agent i can see him in Chicago, But i seen it somewhere else before saying its not many team he looking at prob only 3 with Houston being the wild card. But i have a feeling he might wanna stay in the East because it would be easier for him to get to the finals.

sep11ie
05-13-2010, 01:01 PM
I've heard a ton of Houston talk.

thescore53
05-13-2010, 01:14 PM
btw he's not going to the nets, he already stated he doesnt want to go there,

we know for sure new jersey and sacramento are out the question

DenButsu
05-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Chris Bosh (http://twitter.com/chrisbosh/status/13957899116):
"I almost made it the whole day without anyone asking what I'm gonna do about next year."

LeBron James:
"Lucky!!" (http://www.x2active.com/images/napoleon_lucky.jpg)

ldc62
05-15-2010, 04:02 AM
I would like to see him in:

1)Rockets Uni
2A)Bulls Uni
2B)Thunder Uni
3A)Stay in Raptors Uni
3B)Heat Uni

Don't really care after that. Basically if he wants to win... he should go to the first 3 options.

THE MTL
05-15-2010, 04:45 AM
I say he gets together with Lebron James and goes to New York Knicks. And then Knicks trade Curry's expiring contract for a third star. And its Big Three to the MAX!

ldc62
05-15-2010, 05:24 AM
Do some research. If the Knicks can land two big time free agents, not only will their starting lineup be extremely well rounded, they will also have depth. Tony Douglas is the perfect compliment to Lebron. He is not a true PG, so Lebron can handle the ball 90% of the time. Douglas on the other hand is an excellent defender and excels at getting to the hoop. Chandler and Walker coming off the bench will provide an immediate spark. They are both athletic, can shoot from mid-range, and can even stretch the floor with the three-ball. The Knicks are also looking to bring back Earl Barron who had a very solid end to the season. Many people also forget that D"Antoni plays an 8 man rotation on most nights so chances are you are not going to see the 11th and 12th guys very often.

I agree to an extent. You can't rely on inexperience below avg. role players come playoff time.

Niro
05-15-2010, 07:28 AM
to the warriors for

ellis and/or biedrins and/or maggette i dont really care^^

jetsforever
05-15-2010, 09:38 AM
:sigh:.... The envitable... It's going to hurt losing bosh.

Raidaz4Life
05-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Lakers

The[chi][town]
05-15-2010, 10:54 AM

dude you copy and paste this in every single thread and just switch the names

Ragun
05-15-2010, 10:59 AM
idk that could be argued

agreed. amare really stepped his game up in teh 2nd half of a season. he is more of a "team" player than bosh. bosh is effective with the ball. amare is pretty darn effective with the ball or without the ball (pick and rolls)...but that too could be argued because bosh never got to play with a player like nash before.

ballbrains
05-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Bosh and Jose to nets for Harris and lopez after the draft. If they get wall, bron will follow. Nets already have pieces in lee and Williams, yi and Boone.

rockets-fan
05-15-2010, 12:55 PM
ok look if bosh truelly wants to win he will go to one of these three franchises

Houston(brooks,martin,yao!!!)
Chicago(rose,noah!!!)
Miami(wade!!!,possibly another superstar)

and to those people who belive a lineup of
brooks
martin
ariza
bosh
yao

is not chamionship contending...stop hateing...we took the lakers to 7 games without any stars imagin with this line up...

rockets-fan
05-15-2010, 12:58 PM

your on some serious crack...didnt brooks,battier,artest,scola,hayes have your team crapping on themselves afetr we took yall to seven games??? get real dud lakers arent the only great team...

ldc62
05-15-2010, 01:32 PM

Ummm what? A team of Brooks, Kmart, Ariza, Bosh and YAo is definitely a championship contending team.... Even without Yao... or did you not watch how well the Rockets played this season with an injury depleted roster?

ldc62
05-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Johnny Flynn says this (via Twitter): "Chris Bosh is in the driver seat for this free agency. Lebron & Wade both want 2 team up wit em. So wherever he goes, thats where 1 will go."

NYK_kidd77
05-15-2010, 01:43 PM
If the Knicks can sign Lebron i think he follows, if not to Miami with Dwade.

thescore53
05-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Ummm what? A team of Brooks, Kmart, Ariza, Bosh and YAo is definitely a championship contending team.... Even without Yao... or did you not watch how well the Rockets played this season with an injury depleted roster?

:facepalm: no way , bosh is the only allstar and best player how are they a championship team

fredv
05-16-2010, 07:55 PM
People who think Rose will ever be as good as Lebron are on some serious crack.

ldc62
05-17-2010, 01:15 AM
:facepalm: no way , bosh is the only allstar and best player how are they a championship team

They had a winning record (42-40) this year. With Bosh they will be even better... Don't underestimate Rick Adelman. Also Brooks will probably make the AS game next year and is a borderline AS.

sunnydayin'zona
05-17-2010, 05:51 AM
would we ever S/T superstar for superstar? like amare for bosh, wade for lebron kind of thing?

thescore53
05-17-2010, 12:16 PM
They had a winning record (42-40) this year. With Bosh they will be even better... Don't underestimate Rick Adelman. Also Brooks will probably make the AS game next year and is a borderline AS.

what ? :confused: you really believe this without yao there isnt one superstar or a player that can take over games other than bosh , you see them getting by lakers or any team led by lebron , the fact that you think one player can turn a 42 win team into a championship team confuses the hell out of me and especially when bosh cant play defense and is more of second fiddle

ldc62
05-17-2010, 12:17 PM
what ? :confused: you really believe this without yao there isnt one superstar or a player that can take over games other than bosh , you see them getting by lakers or any team led by lebron ,

They beat the Lakers this year.. before they traded for KMart. People need to stop doubting the Rockets. They play with heart; and have an amazing HC.

DenButsu
05-17-2010, 12:19 PM
They beat the Lakers this year.. before they traded for KMart. People need to stop doubting the Rockets. They play with heart; and have an amazing HC.

The Rockets need to start proving that people's doubts are unfounded, not vice versa.

DenButsu
05-17-2010, 12:20 PM
^And fwiw, I'd say the same of the Nuggets.

DeyAce
05-17-2010, 12:26 PM

rose
hinrich
lebron
bosh
noah

I would cream my pants if that was our starting lineup.

thescore53
05-17-2010, 12:26 PM

so just bosh should will make that big of an impact, if that is the case then they should of won 50 games this year,

kobe gasol phill jackson <<< brooks ,bosh, adelman thats what your basically saying

ldc62
05-17-2010, 12:30 PM
so just bosh should will make that big of an impact, if that is the case then they should of won 50 games this year,

kobe gasol phill jackson <<< brooks ,bosh, adelman thats what your basically saying

I said they were contenders... I still think the Lakers could beat them, but thats only on paper.

DeyAce
05-17-2010, 12:30 PM
ok look if bosh truelly wants to win he will go to one of these three franchises

Houston(brooks,martin,yao!!!)
Chicago(rose,noah!!!)
Miami(wade!!!,possibly another superstar)

and to those people who belive a lineup of
brooks
martin
ariza
bosh
yao

is not chamionship contending...stop hateing...we took the lakers to 7 games without any stars imagin with this line up...

Yao will probably be injured again

miller74
05-17-2010, 12:37 PM

ya aslong as its not an open lay up at the buzzer, good thing the raptors didnt miss the playoffs by 1 game....oh wait

thescore53
05-17-2010, 12:54 PM
ya aslong as its not an open lay up at the buzzer, good thing the raptors didnt miss the playoffs by 1 game....oh wait

dont blame bosh, he has won us alot more games he hit two game winners this season, and he scored 42 points in that game maybe if anyone else stepped up that night it wouldnt have to come to that,

JNA17
05-17-2010, 12:56 PM
well we know bosh won't come back to toronto that's for sure. Question is will the raptors get anything from him? In a sign and trade perhaps?

thescore53
05-17-2010, 12:59 PM
well we know bosh won't come back to toronto that's for sure. Question is will the raptors get anything from him? In a sign and trade perhaps?

actually it's not for sure, it's just really likely, no one knows what bosh is thinking

JNA17
05-17-2010, 01:04 PM
actually it's not for sure, it's just really likely, no one knows what bosh is thinking

That's true your right, i have no clue either on what goes on with Bosh's head. But the way the raptors season ended, and all these reports of bosh on twitter with this and that, what his interests in the offseason, it's almost a gimmie.

thescore53
05-17-2010, 01:29 PM
That's true your right, i have no clue either on what goes on with Bosh's head. But the way the raptors season ended, and all these reports of bosh on twitter with this and that, what his interests in the offseason, it's almost a gimmie.

i'm 90 percent sure he's gone but with that said i wouldnt be all that surprised if he signed back, hopefully he does cause i dont want to be like the nets, i know we will never win anything with bosh cause he's more of a robin, retaining him is more like were delaying the rebuilding process cause eventually he will leave if not this summer

ldc62
05-17-2010, 01:41 PM

Turiaf blocked it. Also Bosh helped the Raptors more than he hurt them... so stop hating

smith&wesson
05-17-2010, 01:56 PM
where ever lebron goes.

arkanian215
05-17-2010, 02:08 PM
i'm 90 percent sure he's gone but with that said i wouldnt be all that surprised if he signed back, hopefully he does cause i dont want to be like the nets, i know we will never win anything with bosh cause he's more of a robin, retaining him is more like were delaying the rebuilding process cause eventually he will leave if not this summer

Except your team will have starters who are vets compared to what Jersey was playing. You might as well go in a full rebuild mode if he does leave because Hedo is only getting older. The longer you guys delay moving your older assets, the less value you'll get in the end.

~

Bosh stated he didn't want to come to the Nets.

thescore53
05-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Except your team will have starters who are vets compared to what Jersey was playing. You might as well go in a full rebuild mode if he does leave because Hedo is only getting older. The longer you guys delay moving your older assets, the less value you'll get in the end.

~

Bosh stated he didn't want to come to the Nets.

bosh is an idiot, why is he sayin that about a team he can realistically go to, if lebron goes there first he'd be on the first plane there,

BOSTON617
05-17-2010, 02:55 PM
i think believe it or not he may stay in toronto i dont know why just kind of my instinct.... but ny knick... nj... mia... oklc... houston... chicago all make sense all lacking a pf i wouldnt be surprised if he went to the suns if amare opted out.... nething is possible

Jonathan2323
05-17-2010, 02:57 PM
I really do think he will end up in Miami. There isn't a better place for him.

thescore53
05-17-2010, 02:59 PM
i think believe it or not he may stay in toronto i dont know why just kind of my instinct.... but ny knick... nj... mia... oklc... houston... chicago all make sense all lacking a pf i wouldnt be surprised if he went to the suns if amare opted out.... nething is possible

:speechless: did you just say what i think you just said

thescore53
05-17-2010, 03:00 PM

i honestly think bosh doesnt want to be wade's *****,

Jonathan2323
05-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Chris Bosh: Sources who spent time this month with Chris Bosh on the West Coast say Bosh has decided that he will not be returning to Toronto.

That's not necessarily a shock, but the fact Bosh is not even willing to listen to Toronto's plan says volumes about where things ended in Toronto.

Raptors' sources confirmed last week they doubted Bosh returned either.

It seems both sides are at peace with the break up and are ready to move on.

Sources near the situation say Toronto is still likely going to get assets in return for Bosh and with Miami having such interest they could package a Michael Beasley in a deal and reduce Toronto's costs, while giving them a very similar player - Michael Beasley is listed as a 6-10 235 pound forward versus Chris Bosh, at 6-10 245 pounds. Bosh measured in at the NBA Draft Combine in 2003 at 6' 10.25"... Beasley at 6' 7" two years ago... without shoes. Both are face up forwards, that are offensive minded.

The Houston Rockets are said to have Bosh at the top of their board, and with so many inexpensive pieces, Houston could be interesting. The one thing Houston cannot offer is a deal that seriously reduces Toronto's luxury tax exposure, which teams under the cap like Miami, New York or Chicago can.

Bosh is truly the first major name in this free agent class to be truly available, it will be interesting to see how much interest there is league-wide in Bosh, especially when teams can start talking with him in July.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16236#ixzz0oDQFrYaT

Twinsfan24
05-17-2010, 03:18 PM

rose
hinrich
lebron
bosh
noah

That starting lineup would be rediculous!!! I dont know how they would lose... but It would also come with huge expectations. The weakest link in that lineup is hinrich but hes no slouch either.

thescore53
05-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16236#ixzz0oDQFrYaT

i really dont believe this article it's just so stupid, like the miami hearald article that kept saying a good friend of bosh said bosh want to come to miami and a friend of wade said he wants to stay in miami, but really their just stating the obvious with no facts, the only thing i find shocking in that article is that beasley is 6'10 :speechless:

DLeeicious
05-17-2010, 03:33 PM

I tend to agree that he will end up in Miami. Just a hunch.

dtmagnet
05-17-2010, 04:18 PM
If he does go to Miami I hope we can flip Tito for something else, I don't really want that guy.

thescore53
05-17-2010, 04:26 PM
If he does go to Miami I hope we can flip Tito for something else, I don't really want that guy.

me either ,

thescore53
05-17-2010, 04:26 PM
if bosh goes to miami i will cry

Eagles4Lyfe
05-17-2010, 04:29 PM
who the hells tito.. But wow if that sites true then i seriously am speechless i dont care where he goes anymore but if we get beasely lord help my soul :facepalm: things couldnt get any worse

yungballah15
05-17-2010, 04:41 PM
I will cry and hate, bosh if he goes to miami. If he goes to Lakers fine, there probaly will win a championship with him there, so that is a good choice.

bedelato2
05-17-2010, 04:52 PM
He's going to the bulls S&T deng and gibson

j-bay
05-17-2010, 04:59 PM
don't forget he has a daughter he rarely gets to see in DC

mjt20mik
05-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Hoopsworld is not a credible source, but I do believe he is not staying in TO.

thescore53
05-17-2010, 05:09 PM
don't forget he has a daughter he rarely gets to see in DC

are you suggesting he going to the wiz, i doubt bosh wants to be anywhere near that ***** she is as crazy as wades girl if not crazier

j-bay
05-17-2010, 10:28 PM
are you suggesting he going to the wiz, i doubt bosh wants to be anywhere near that ***** she is as crazy as wades girl if not crazier

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/145710-raptors-chris-bosh-embroiled-in-a-he-said-she-said-with-ex-girlfriend
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/269924

thescore53
05-17-2010, 10:33 PM
what has bosh gotten himself into, his new girl is pretty hot, but that one is a hot mess and the size of her forehead is redonkoulous

j-bay
05-17-2010, 10:38 PM
what has bosh gotten himself into, his new girl is pretty hot, but that one is a hot mess and the size of her forehead is redonkoulous

yeah you just want bosh to stay but he has to think about his daughter

thescore53
05-17-2010, 10:42 PM
yeah you just want bosh to stay but he has to think about his daughter

it doesnt matter what i want he will leave regardless, i highly doubt he goes to the wiz, he's not gonna go to a rebuilding team so he can see his dauhter more often, if that was the case he wouldnt have spent almost his whole offseason in toronto, or be in L.A now

j-bay
05-17-2010, 10:47 PM
it doesnt matter what i want he will leave regardless, i highly doubt he goes to the wiz, he's not gonna go to a rebuilding team so he can see his dauhter more often, if that was the case he wouldnt have spent almost his whole offseason in toronto, or be in L.A now

dude after reading about the mom i would really think about heading to dc plus he knows they might have a top 5 pick aand if gilbert returns to form well man that will be a scary team

thescore53
05-17-2010, 10:56 PM
bosh already talked about how he wants a team that will give him the best shot at the title. he sounded depressed that he has had no nba success , you think he'll give up a shot to play with wade,lebron, or even rose , i can bet you my whole life savings he will not go to the wizards

thescore53
05-17-2010, 10:57 PM
btw that team isnt scary ,

thescore53
05-17-2010, 11:05 PM
btw this story is very old, bosh has alot of time to visit his daughter in the offseason and during the season, games against wiz christmas breaks allstar breaks , i think that enough time he doesnt have to around her 24\7, as he doesnt really head to washington alot during the offseason, and also couples who split up like dont want around each other alot seeing how she sued bosh

ldc62
05-18-2010, 02:29 AM

You gotta pic? Shes from New York right?

SouljahPhil...
05-18-2010, 03:13 AM
if your a raps fan what would be your best S & T scenario?

for
Beasley
Bynum
deng
Aldridge
jordan hill and others

ryder78c
05-18-2010, 03:26 AM
Aldridge is the best sign & trade for bosh i wouldnt mind it i guess

Beasley=garbage
Bynum=injury prone
Deng= not a good fit
LA=not a good fit but the best of whats listed
Hill+others=Garbage theres nobody on the knicks

abe_froman
05-18-2010, 04:11 AM
if your a raps fan what would be your best S & T scenario?

for
Beasley
Bynum
deng
Aldridge
jordan hill and others
i'd probably say bynum.ab/bymun compliment each other well

SouljahPhil...
05-18-2010, 06:37 AM
Aldridge is the best sign & trade for bosh i wouldnt mind it i guess

Beasley=garbage
Bynum=injury prone
Deng= not a good fit
LA=not a good fit but the best of whats listed
Hill+others=Garbage theres nobody on the knicks

gotta agree Aldridge would be the best player but I don't think he and AB will fit.. who will play Center for them...I think portland would offer the best S and T for Bosh since they have a lot of young players and assets.. Lakers could only offer Bynum and some decent to garbage players..

btw Hill is already in houston..

SouljahPhil...
05-18-2010, 06:38 AM
i'd probably say bynum.ab/bymun compliment each other well

Agree...:)

thescore53
05-18-2010, 12:04 PM
sadly we have no leverage so it doesnt matter who can offer the best pieces

Metspre
05-18-2010, 12:07 PM
bosh is coming to the Knicks!

raidersrock99
05-18-2010, 12:44 PM
chris bosh to saccccc!!!!

thescore53
05-18-2010, 01:03 PM

bosh said hell no when asked by a fan if he was gonna sign with sac town,

jarret jack also said nobody is comin to sac, and added nobody even knows its california sorry to burst your bubble

mrblisterdundee
05-18-2010, 02:17 PM
One of the best possible sign-and-trades I've overheard is Bosh to Los Angeles for Bynum and Walton. Toronto doesn't want to lose him for nothing, which makes the deal more likely. Bynum gives Toronto a defensive anchor in the middle. It gives them a similar set-up to Orlando. Finally, Andrea Bargnani can play at power forward, where he is more suited.
The Lakers get the best front court in the NBA. Kobe can become a point guard as he grows older and slower. He can average 15 points per game with Bosh and Pau, and the Lakers will still win championships.

heathonater
05-18-2010, 02:57 PM
personally, i think he either goes to miami and joins forces with wade or goes to new york along with joe johnson.

OT Thriller
05-19-2010, 02:28 PM
One of the best possible sign-and-trades I've overheard is Bosh to Los Angeles for Bynum and Walton. Toronto doesn't want to lose him for nothing, which makes the deal more likely. Bynum gives Toronto a defensive anchor in the middle. It gives them a similar set-up to Orlando. Finally, Andrea Bargnani can play at power forward, where he is more suited.
The Lakers get the best front court in the NBA. Kobe can become a point guard as he grows older and slower. He can average 15 points per game with Bosh and Pau, and the Lakers will still win championships.

Wow, this keeps Jackson as coach for another year thats for sure. That would be scary if that happened! Gasol and Bosh, YIKES!

gmm902
05-19-2010, 02:45 PM
if bosh and LBJ go to chicago i say they have a solid starting line up but if they want to be a contender they have to have a better bench and they are still looking for a coach

spurs4#5
05-19-2010, 03:14 PM
tony parker and richard jefferson to the wizards for the number 1 pick...we select evan turner bring splitter for the mle and sign bosh? i think this is a possibility?

nycsports2
05-19-2010, 03:28 PM
imo bosh is already wearing his knicks jersey to sleep and around the house

nycsports2
05-19-2010, 03:29 PM
personally, i think he either goes to miami and joins forces with wade or goes to new york along with joe johnson.

this

JerzeyFresh
05-19-2010, 03:30 PM
tony parker and richard jefferson to the wizards for the number 1 pick...we select evan turner bring splitter for the mle and sign bosh? i think this is a possibility?

No

mike_noodles
05-19-2010, 03:48 PM
sadly we have no leverage so it doesnt matter who can offer the best pieces

I don't agree with that. If B-Co doesn't see anything useful coming back to us he doesn't have to do a S&T, he can tell Bosh to just sign with them. Then he loses the $30m, Bosh isn't stupid, he won't want to leave that money on the table.

Dougger316
05-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Miami not a sign-and-trade fit?
2:18
PM ETChris Bosh | Raptors Top Email Bosh's new home?
Chicago. The Bulls desperately need a scorer, be it a shooting guard or power forward, so Bosh figures to hear from the Bulls. It's been reported he could follow LeBron James to Chicago.New York. The Knicks will have room for two max free agents, and he could pair with LeBron James in the Big Apple.Miami Dwyane Wade is looking for a big-man running mate, but that also could be Amare Stoudemire or Carlos Boozer.Los Angeles Lakers. Andrew Bynum could be sent back in a sign-and-trade, something that was rumored at the trade deadline. Bosh also sat courtside at a Lakers playoff game this postseason.Toronto. The Raptors are reportedly on Bosh's list, but it's unlikely he'll return to the team next season.
New Jersey, Los Angeles Clippers, Houston, Dallas and Oklahoma City. All teams with either money for a max free agent or available sign-and-trade chips, but none figures to be in the mix.As we noted Friday and was confirmed by Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo, Chris Bosh's agent has reportedly given the Raptors a list of teams he's willing to play for via a sign-and-trade.

ESPN Insider Chad Ford reported the teams are the Bulls, Lakers, Heat and Knicks. The Raptors also are on the list of teams for which Bosh is willing to play.

The Knicks could re-sign David Lee and ship him to Toronto; the Lakers could trade Andrew Bynum; the Bulls probably wouldn't part with Joakim Noah but could give back Taj Gibson or James Johnson in such a deal.

But the Heat? Well, Michael Beasley could potentially be traded to the Raptors in a sign-and-trade.

Yet, according to Doug Smith of the Toronto Star, the Raptors have little interest in the Heat's roster.

"The Heat have nobody who really interests the Raptors, according to several insiders who've talked privately about it for months, so envisioning something there is difficult," Smith writes.

If the Heat are unable to land Bosh because of this, it might give them more reason to put the full-court press on Amare Stoudemire once July 1 hits.

I find this interesting

Shadee
05-23-2010, 07:01 PM
I think he will end up with Miami and Beasley will go to Toronto.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Not sure. I see him going to Miami, or possibly OKC. I don't think he wants to play for Chicago, and he's definitely leaving Toronto. Nobody really wants to go and contend in New York right now either, so I'm sure he's ruling that out, unless he's going with some other All-stars.

you dont know that. your not chris bosh, you cant say that.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 07:12 PM
I think he will end up with Miami and Beasley will go to Toronto.

not a chace.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 07:12 PM

when asked if chris bosh wanted to play in sacctown he replied " HELLL NO"

Pran Raznor
05-23-2010, 07:14 PM
CHISHOLM: WHICH TEAMS ON BOSH'S SHORT LIST WORK FOR RAPTORS?

Well, go figure that as soon as talk in Raptorland begins gravitating towards the draft, suddenly a list 'appears' to let the world at large know what five teams Chris Bosh will be looking to play for next season, refocusing the attention back on Toronto's lone All-Star.

Clearly, the first thing most Raptors fans did upon coming across the unexpectedly short list was check to see if Toronto made the cut (it did, along with New York, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles). Then, visions began swirling in their heads as to the ramifications of this sudden revelation.

First off, let's just go ahead and assume that as of right now, this list is legit. While Bosh's agent, Henry Thomas denied giving the Raptors a list of teams, Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo confirmed that he had received one, and Colangelo, if nothing else, has always been rather candid about these sorts of issues in the past, so let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Heck, there is just as good a chance that the Raptors brass actually leaked the list, giving the local and national media an ability to contextualize the Bosh situation, as well as letting everyone know that Toronto remains one of the five teams he's willing to consider at this point.

Of those five teams listed, there are plusses and minuses Bosh will no doubt take into account when selecting where he will sign for the prime years of his career, as well as there being plusses and minuses for the Raptors as it relates to a sign-and-trade, should Bosh prove true to his word by participating in one. Here is a brief glimpse at each scenario.

New York Knicks

We'll get this one out of the way first because it is the easiest to detail and move past. New York has a mountain of cap space, but they are in even worse a place than Toronto is when it comes to winning - and Bosh has said repeatedly that he wants to win.

If the Knicks can get LeBron, things clearly change. If they don't get LeBron (or Dwyane Wade), then there is no reason to give New York another glimpse. Plus, the thought of pairing David Lee (the sign-and-trade target Toronto would probably have to settle for) with Andrea Bargnani would obliterate any hope for the Raptors improving defensively next season or as long as they were a tandem.

If Bosh wants to win there are much better options available to him than one of the most dysfunctional franchises of the last decade, and there are much better available returns for the Raptors elsewhere on Bosh's list.

Los Angeles Lakers

The appeal here is obvious, since the Lakers appear to be on a crash course with a third Finals appearance in a row. That being the case, though, there doesn't appear to be an obvious reason why L.A. would want to muck with the incredible team that they have at their disposal, nor why they would want to take on a tremendous amount of additional salary after balking at Lamar Odom's contract demands last summer.

Basically, as talented as Bosh is, Pau Gasol appears to be a much better fit alongside Kobe and in Phil Jackson's system, so swapping them makes little sense, and a Gasol/Bosh front court (one with Andrew Bynum going to Toronto) offers a lot of duplication in skills (and weaknesses).

While many pundits like the talent swap for L.A. with exchanging Bynum for Bosh, it would balloon an already outrageous payroll ($91 million this season) even higher since Bynum makes only $13 million, versus Bosh who would make just under $20-million. It also takes the Lakers primary defensive force in the post out of the equation for more scoring that they don't really need.

For the Raptors the move makes some sense, in that on paper Bynum would be the ideal partner for Bargnani up front with his size, length and defensive acumen. Plus, it would allow the Raptors to move Bargnani back to his more natural power forward position.

However, Bynum has a checkered past as it pertains to injuries and he has shown a lot of immaturity in L.A. when he hasn't gotten his way on offence, a trait that could become a much larger issue in Toronto without the forces of Phil and Kobe to keep him in check.

If this scenario were to go down, then Bosh clearly wins but it is unclear if L.A. or Toronto improves overall in the transaction.

Miami Heat

This is where things start to get interesting for all parties involved. Obviously pairing Bosh with Dwyane Wade makes a lot of sense, especially since Wade's proven to be a more natural leader in Miami than Bosh has been in Toronto. Bosh would finally give Wade a legit All-Star teammate, one that can relieve some of his scoring burden and can step away from the basket to open up the paint for Wade's drives.

Bosh would likewise finally get to play with a fellow All-Star every night, and he would also be able to play with the best creator he'd have ever been teamed with, making his job much easier at the offensive end of the floor. Miami would still have to fill out the rest of their roster (they have only three players slated to return next season) to maximize a Wade and Bosh tandem, and Bosh would have to swallow being a secondary player for the first time in his career, but the pairing still makes a lot of sense from an outside perspective.

As for Toronto, they'd probably vie for Udonis Haslem as a return piece in a sign-and-trade (he too is a free agent), though it's hard to say if Miami would be inclined to part with him (they LOVE him) or whether Haslem would be amenable to playing in Toronto (he LOVES Miami). If they could make that swap work, then Haslem becomes an almost ideal frontcourt mate for Bargnani as a rugged, defensive big man who rebounds, plays smart defence and has a better-than-expected offensive game (he's like a grizzled, veteran version of Amir Johnson with less athleticism).

The thought of Michael Beasley coming to Canada is a slightly nauseating thought at this point, but the Raptors may be forced to take him on in order to sell this trade to fans since Beasley is still seen as a talented player with lots of untapped potential whereas Haslem is moure of an über-role player. The Raps might also be able to get back the first-round pick they sacrificed to the Heat in the Shawn Marion deal. It's not the ideal situation for Bosh and Toronto, but it's not too shabby should this be the way things turn out.

Chicago Bulls

If Bosh were to leave Toronto, this would be the destination that would make the most sense for all parties involved. Bosh would get to play with one of the league's best point guards in Derrick Rose, Chicago would get the big man they've long coveted and Toronto could net an attractive swath of return pieces. In Chicago, Bosh would still be the team's best scorer and the focal point of their offensive attack and he'd be joining a pretty well-built outfit alongside Rose, Joakim Noah and Luol Deng. In fact, pairing Bosh with Noah may even be comparable in importance at this juncture of his career as pairing him with a guard like Rose, because Noah is such a strong rebounder and energy player he takes so much pressure off of Bosh as a big man on defence and on the boards that Bosh can really focus his energies on the offensive end.

Having a defensive partner he can trust in the post would be a real first for Bosh and the allure of such a tandem is clear. Plus, since the support crew is already in place in Chicago, the Bulls offer a much clearer picture of their future than Miami does, since they'd still have to construct a supporting cast this summer.

For the Raptors, they'd probably ask for Noah and have to settle for power forward Taj Gibson, but that's not all bad. Gibson was a surprise standout in this year's rookie class, averaging 9.0 points and 7.5 rebounds in only 26.7 minutes per game. There is a lot of duplication between him and Amir Johnson, with each nearly matching each other's stats perfectly per 36 minutes, but when their skills are defence, rebounding and hustle beside Bargnani, they are skills worth repeating elsewhere on the roster. Plus, Gibson still has room to grow as a player after only one season in the NBA. His ceiling could wind up being a lot higher than Johnson's when all is said and done (though, many thought Johnson's ceiling might be higher than it has turned out to be, too).

To make the salaries work, the Raptors would probably also have to take back Kirk Hinrich, a 'love him or hate him' kind of player that saw his PER dip to a career-low this season despite playing the most minutes per-game that he has played in two years. While Hinrich is a low-percentage guy, he can play both backcourt positions, he can defend both backcourt positions, and he only has two more years on his deal at a de-escalating salary rate. He is another one of those guards, though, that would give Hedo more opportunities to run the plays while providing the team with help in key defensive areas.

Toronto could probably also get the Bulls to throw in the right to swap first-round picks next season in the deal or if not, Colangelo may push for athletic forward James Johnson, a player he was enticed by in last spring's draft.

Of all the scenarios that can occur if Bosh leaves Toronto, this one appears to be the safest route for Toronto to go in as it pertains to talent they can assuredly get in return, and obviously Chicago wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger on just about any deal that brought Bosh into the fold for the Bulls.

Toronto Raptors

Let's not forget, Bosh has not turned his back on Toronto. The team as built won't be enough to retain his services, but a few tweaks could compel him to stay. The key would be selling Bosh on why he should believe that there is a reason to think that the next six years will be any better for him than the last seven - and that could be a very hard sell at this point.

However, if the Raptors can import attractive talent, then there are a lot of legacy reasons for Bosh to step up and re-sign in Toronto, if that's something that interests hm. Consider that guys who play their whole careers for one team, who become inseparably joined to the image of their club, tend to carry on a longer legacy than the guys that bounce around (especially the guys who bounce around and don't win a title).

If Bosh stayed, he would be immortalized as THE Raptor, for now and for a very long time. While that may not sound like a very tantalizing prospect given the Raptors history, it creates longevity in people's minds. Consider the career of guys who started their careers strong but fell off the radar after moving around some (Mitch Richmond, Juwan Howard, Jerry Stackhouse, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Damon Stoudamire) against the guys who stuck with their original club for most, if not all, of their pro careers (Patrick Ewing, Reggie Miller, Gary Payton, Dirk Nowitzki). Staying with one club doesn't ensure anything in terms of a lasting legacy, but it can certainly help play a part in one.

There is an argument to be made - and Colangelo has made it already - that this Raptors team could stay more or less unchanged for another season and have a better overall record by further developing chemistry with a returning core. The thinking being that there wouldn't be the same issues out of the gate creating so many early losses, that Jay Triano and his staff would be that much more familiar with what they has to work with roster-wise and that management would have a better idea of how to augment this group having seen it play one full season together. That would be a VERY hard sell for Bosh at this point, to be honest, but that doesn't mean that the argument has no merit.

No matter how this all shakes out in the coming weeks and months, at least fans and the media have been given some measure of context to view this whole free agency issue through. The Raptors were no doubt given this list so that they could lay the groundwork on trades with some of the teams Bosh showed interest with now, which helps Bosh gauge the interest of those teams without breaking tampering rules while also giving the Raptors a helping hand going into the draft, knowing what kind of pieces they may get in return in a sign-and-trade.

This may only be the earliest stages of this process, but no doubt Bosh and the Raptors are happy to start making headway on it now after having spent the last two years discussing it to death.

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=322373

Shadee
05-23-2010, 07:16 PM
I wonder what the chances are that he might actually stay in Toronto lol.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 07:22 PM
I wonder what the chances are that he might actually stay in Toronto lol.

even if its 1% its still a chance.

RadiantShot
05-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Orlando Receives :
-Chris Bosh
-Hedo Turkoglu

Toronto Receives :
-Vince Carter
-Brandon Bass
-Marcin Gortat

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Orlando Receives :
-Chris Bosh
-Hedo Turkoglu

Toronto Receives :
-Vince Carter
-Brandon Bass
-Marcin Gortat

No chance.

5+7=DYNASTY!!!
05-23-2010, 07:28 PM
LOL at the Raptors actually wanting Kirk Hinrich.

RadiantShot
05-23-2010, 07:30 PM
No chance.

The reason I threw Vince in there is because many of the Raptor fans hate Hedo. Haha, and they want to unload that contract...

Anyway, what about Bosh, for Pietrus & Bass & Pick, or Gortat & Bass & Pick.

Jenceman
05-23-2010, 07:32 PM
The reason I threw Vince in there is because many of the Raptor fans hate Hedo. Haha, and they want to unload that contract...

Lol, so Bosh for jack-**** then eh?

BOSTON617
05-23-2010, 07:33 PM
out of those 5 teams mentoined toronto is more likley then la.... i'd say bosh stays or goes where lbj goes end of story

RaptorizedKevin

Tell me how does this benefit the raptors in anyway? the raptors dont need bad contracts and old players. we dont need bass or pietrus . gortats alright but no thanks dont want him. pick?no thanks. the magic are a good team theyre draft picks are really high. the raptors arent gonna accept trade for bosh.

id take the lakers offer anyday .

Jenceman
Orlando Receives :
-Chris Bosh
-Hedo Turkoglu

Toronto Receives :
-Vince Carter
-Brandon Bass
-Marcin Gortat

Even if the Magic threw in 2 first round picks on top of what you said the Raptorswould still be idiots to accept such a trade.

RadiantShot
Lol, so Bosh for jack-**** then eh?

Bosh for an offensive-minded, tough, Power-forward, with hustle, and the best Backup center in the league, along with our pick? Doesn't sound good? What about Pietrus?

BOSTON617
05-23-2010, 07:34 PM

rashard lewis and vince for hedo and bosh both teams win

RadiantShot
05-23-2010, 07:36 PM

Mmm.....:rolleyes:.

BOSTON617
05-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Mmm.....:rolleyes:.

haha you dont like that trade i tihnk it benifits the magic a lottt

bosh>>>> lewis

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Bosh for an offensive-minded, tough, Power-forward, with hustle, and the best Backup center in the league, along with our pick? Doesn't sound good? What about Pietrus?

Dwight howard for the most efficent pg in the nba jose calderon. :facepalm:

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 07:40 PM

only orlando wins. the raps give up there best rebounder for a guy who's been proven to be a poor rebounder for his size in rashard lewis. Vince Carter, a guy that pretty much tore our hearts out and jumped ship(he's kinda washed up now). orlando get's our best player and one of our best ball handlers. both teams do not win. Just imagine the rebounding between rashard lewis and andrea bargnani! it would equal about 10rpg. lol

Jenceman
05-23-2010, 07:40 PM

No, not at all.

Gortat is the only half decent piece in all that, and yet this would be the most lopsided trade ever....

Bass....just no.

The pick is #29...most likely won't have an impact.

And Pietrus is a good defender and a decent guy to have off the bench but no....

3 pine riders and an extremely low pick wouldn't net you Zach Randolph,let alone Bosh.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 07:43 PM
No, not at all.

Gortat is the only half decent piece in all that, and yet this would be the most lopsided trade ever....

Bass....just no.

The pick is #29...most likely won't have an impact.

And Pietrus is a good defender and a decent guy to have off the bench but no....

3 pine riders and an extremely low pick wouldn't net you Zach Randolph,let alone Bosh.

thank you. radiant shot,if you were the raptors would you take such a deal?

BOSTON617
05-23-2010, 07:43 PM
only orlando wins. the raps give up there best rebounder for a guy who's been proven to be a poor rebounder for his size in rashard lewis. Vince Carter, a guy that pretty much tore our hearts out and jumped ship(he's kinda washed up now). orlando get's our best player and one of our best ball handlers. both teams do not win. Just imagine the rebounding between rashard lewis and andrea bargnani! it would equal about 10rpg. lol

ya no i get it but what do you expect in a sign and trade deal lebron or dwight.... not happening you will get a good player i much rather lewis then bynum or nothing at all just saying

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 07:44 PM
i hate it when teams offer their garbage for all star players.. when you propose a trade it needs to help both teams. think harder before you propose. by underating boshes value its pretty offensive. not even a promising star in your prosed trade? come on radiant.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 07:45 PM
ya no i get it but what do you expect in a sign and trade deal lebron or dwight.... not happening you will get a good player i much rather lewis then bynum or nothing at all just saying

i wonder what some peopel would offere in a sign and trade for lebron. id at least offer

bargnani
13th pick
derozan

and expirings for jamison ( banks , evans)

the magic would offer gortat, pietrus, the 29th pick, which deal seems better?

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 07:46 PM

its hard to get back half of the value in a sign in trade. it's just that vince carter and rashard lewis arent that trade-able. VC being a lil old and rashard lewis being overpaid. i would rather take bynum over the other 2 from orlando.

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 07:58 PM
i wonder what some peopel would offere in a sign and trade for lebron. id at least offer

bargnani
13th pick
derozan

and expirings for jamison ( banks , evans)

the magic would offer gortat, pietrus, the 29th pick, which deal seems better?

I would assume that you would have to offer a pg to make up for the lack in playmaking outside of LBJ.

If i were to do a S&T for LBJ in order for him to land in toronto i would give up:

Jose Calderone
Amir Johnson
Sonny Weems/Derozan
13th pick.

at the minimum. LBJ compiles too many stats, cleve would be lookin to replace about 30 ppg. 7rpg and 8 astpg

BOSTON617
05-23-2010, 08:09 PM
its hard to get back half of the value in a sign in trade. it's just that vince carter and rashard lewis arent that trade-able. VC being a lil old and rashard lewis being overpaid. i would rather take bynum over the other 2 from orlando.

bynums a good player in all for la because they dont need him as much as others...but you can not depend on bynum i dont get y people want him he is very very very injury prone.... and he really hasnt even proved anything

RadiantShot
05-23-2010, 08:14 PM
I wouldn't mind sending over Rashard & Vince for Turk & Bosh. I wouldn't even mind throwing in Bass along with Shard' and Vince, if you guys included Calderon.

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 08:22 PM
bynums a good player in all for la because they dont need him as much as others...but you can not depend on bynum i dont get y people want him he is very very very injury prone.... and he really hasnt even proved anything

I agree with you. He has been having knee troubles since he became relevant. I find that he and jermaine o'neal have the same body type. To me, they seem a bit top heavy. Having heavy upper bodies and long legs with weak joints. As an investment for the future he has more risk then potential return. Let's be honest, on the lakers this guy can coast through the season. On the raps he would have to become a centre piece on the defensive and offensive side of the game. i couldnt see him playing in more then 55-60 games if he played on the raps. All in All, there aren't really that many dominant centre's in the NBA. they are in short supply.

thescore53
05-23-2010, 08:26 PM

lol, vince back on the raptors would be histerical , should cheer or boo, lol.

thescore53
05-23-2010, 08:27 PM
out of those 5 teams mentoined toronto is more likley then la.... i'd say bosh stays or goes where lbj goes end of story

i love this guy

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't mind sending over Rashard & Vince for Turk & Bosh. I wouldn't even mind throwing in Bass along with Shard' and Vince, if you guys included Calderon.

I would be ok with that if rashard and vince were trade-able for the raps. It's just that rashard lewis is too expensive and not productive enough in todays economy. Also, Everybody in the NBA knows that if vince were to be traded to toronto he would immediately be on the trading block and because of that teams would offer us junk for VC. so the raps would be getting screwed.

BOSTON617
05-23-2010, 08:30 PM
I agree with you. He has been having knee troubles since he became relevant. I find that he and jermaine o'neal have the same body type. To me, they seem a bit top heavy. Having heavy upper bodies and long legs with weak joints. As an investment for the future he has more risk then potential return. Let's be honest, on the lakers this guy can coast through the season. On the raps he would have to become a centre piece on the defensive and offensive side of the game. i couldnt see him playing in more then 55-60 games if he played on the raps. All in All, there aren't really that many dominant centre's in the NBA. they are in short supply.

ya lol i know centers are hardto find perkins is considered a great center and i disagree with that andwhat you said is compl true i feel that is you guys trade bosh it should be someone relevent to your team maybe a player like jeff green it will be interesting

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 08:38 PM
ya lol i know centers are hardto find perkins is considered a great center and i disagree with that andwhat you said is compl true i feel that is you guys trade bosh it should be someone relevent to your team maybe a player like jeff green it will be interesting

You know, i think it's that all of the big men in the NBA are getting hurt all the time. Guys like; Bynum, Oden, Blake Griffin, Camby, Pryzbilla, Robin Lopez, Bogut, Tyson Chandler, Jermaine O'neal...Joakim Noah. I'm sure there are others that i missed, the centres that are considered the best are the ones who stay healthy, plain and simple, the healthiest ones happen to be Kendrick Perkins and Dwight Howard. Brooke Lopez is also a sick centre too.

I think that the raps need to go after one of the Centres. This included in the S&T with chris bosh.

BOSTON617
05-23-2010, 08:52 PM
You know, i think it's that all of the big men in the NBA are getting hurt all the time. Guys like; Bynum, Oden, Blake Griffin, Camby, Pryzbilla, Robin Lopez, Bogut, Tyson Chandler, Jermaine O'neal...Joakim Noah. I'm sure there are others that i missed, the centres that are considered the best are the ones who stay healthy, plain and simple, the healthiest ones happen to be Kendrick Perkins and Dwight Howard. Brooke Lopez is also a sick centre too.

I think that the raps need to go after one of the Centres. This included in the S&T with chris bosh.

haha so you wouldnt mind perkins ;) lol no but i do agree with you.... on the bynum thing one more thing i would like to add is hes pretty much their forth option i dont think he can be a number one or two option... and if your looking for a good big man to bad memphis isnt on his list they have great big man who have plenty of time to develop... i know thabeet hasnt really had a great season but i feel he can be dominent... but lopez is def going to be the future of centers hes a freak... more recently you have been seeing a lot of pfs going into the c spot guys like duncan, dirk, sheed, jo, etc centers are just hard to come by

nbafan63
05-23-2010, 09:06 PM
CB4 is going to play for his home town....in Mars. Predator vs Alien bball.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 09:09 PM
sign and trade bosh and calderon for kevin garnett and rajon rondo? :D

RadiantShot
05-23-2010, 09:11 PM
sign and trade bosh and calderon for kevin garnett and rajon rondo? :D

Haha, not even if Rondo and Kevin Garnett were in wheel-chairs.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Haha, not even if Rondo and Kevin Garnett were in wheel-chairs.

whats that? gortat, bass, pietrus and a 1st round pick for chris bosh? haha :laugh:

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 09:20 PM

not even if bosh had broken every bone in his body.

RadiantShot
05-23-2010, 09:20 PM
whats that? gortat, bass, pietrus and a 1st round pick for chris bosh? haha :laugh:

What's that? Living a dream? :laugh2:

And no, Rashard, Vince, and Bass, for Bosh and Hedo. ;)

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 09:22 PM
What's that? Living a dream? :laugh2:

And no, Rashard, Vince, and Bass, for Bosh and Hedo. ;)

Whats that? miley cyrus you say? your not gonna live up a dream for getting bosh.

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Somebody on psd posted a website that is directed towards Bosh signing in Miami. These are the reasons that the site stated. I figured this was relevant enough to post in here.

"1. The state of florida will not have its hand in your money, thats right..NO STATE TAX!

2. Miami is a huge market to play and a massive upgrade from toronto, make yourself a bigger name here in miami and grow your fame in MIAMI'S BIG MARKET.

3. Have a legendary coach in PAT RILEY coach you and lead you to your first ring, riley is a one of a kind coach and has the CHAMPIONSHIP pedigree that is extremely rare.

4. South beach is a beatuiful place to be in THE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE is ideal for any celebrity, have a good time, and never find yourself a dull moment in the BEAUTIFUL CITY OF MIAMI.

5. Last, but not least play along side of DWYANE WADE, one the best players in the league along with yourself, the two of you would make the best ONE-TWO PUNCH IN THE LEAGUE easily."

RadiantShot
05-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Whats that? miley cyrus you say? your not gonna live up a dream for getting bosh.

Orlando could easily get Bosh. The Raptors' front office has proved it's not smart, already.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Orlando could easily get Bosh. The Raptors' front office has proved it's not smart, already.

No they cant. you dont know anything about the raptors front office. we just signed your cancerous player turkoglu. that was a big mistake.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Somebody on psd posted a website that is directed towards Bosh signing in Miami. These are the reasons that the site stated. I figured this was relevant enough to post in here.

"1. The state of florida will not have its hand in your money, thats right..NO STATE TAX!

2. Miami is a huge market to play and a massive upgrade from toronto, make yourself a bigger name here in miami and grow your fame in MIAMI'S BIG MARKET.

3. Have a legendary coach in PAT RILEY coach you and lead you to your first ring, riley is a one of a kind coach and has the CHAMPIONSHIP pedigree that is extremely rare.

4. South beach is a beatuiful place to be in THE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE is ideal for any celebrity, have a good time, and never find yourself a dull moment in the BEAUTIFUL CITY OF MIAMI.

5. Last, but not least play along side of DWYANE WADE, one the best players in the league along with yourself, the two of you would make the best ONE-TWO PUNCH IN THE LEAGUE easily."

Toronto is a huge market, beautiful city and the nightlife is ideal for celebrities. Which celebrity is from miami? torontos got Drake and bieber boy.

if your friends with bieber, all the girls will be on you too. LOL

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 09:32 PM

well, letting hedo go was not the smartest move in the world. but thats off topic. i think bosh going to orlando would be a horrible move for orlando.

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 09:34 PM
well, letting hedo go was not the smartest move in the world. but thats off topic. i think bosh going to orlando would be a horrible move for orlando.

i dont get radiantshot logic. hes saying orlandlo could easily get bosh. thats hella bs. orlando cant get bosh for offering gortat pietrus and a pick? :facepalm: and then hes gonan say the raptors front office isnt smart? our gm happend to be smart twice. winning excutive of the year twice. how many times has ottis won? excatly none. did ottis smith put back to back 60 win seasons? hmm i dont think so.

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Toronto is a huge market, beautiful city and the nightlife is ideal for celebrities. Which celebrity is from miami? torontos got Drake and bieber boy.

if your friends with bieber, all the girls will be on you too. LOL

Pat riley doesn't coach anymore too. he's the GM. lol

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Pat riley doesn't coach anymore too. he's the GM. lol

:confused::confused::confused: where did i ssay antyhing about pat riley?

gwrighter
05-23-2010, 09:37 PM

1. The state of florida will not have its hand in your money, thats right..NO STATE TAX!

5. Last, but not least play along side of DWYANE WADE, one the best players in the league along with yourself, the two of you would make the best ONE-TWO PUNCH IN THE LEAGUE easily.

in the stated reasons. lol

thescore53
05-23-2010, 09:39 PM

miami is a big market is in terms of size and people , but its not a big media market , how many people tend to forget miami has won a championship or that though last two season has been unbelievable plus he is a finals mvp,he still doesnt get the respect he deserves like lebron and kobe

ldc62

Your GM gave R.Lewis a max.... Magic have no chance... even lower than the Raptors getting Bosh back

thescore53

atleast we didnt offer the max to rashard lewis :speechless:

thescore53
05-23-2010, 09:41 PM

:facepalm: i cant believe you didnt get what he meant

RadiantShot
05-23-2010, 09:42 PM
i dont get radiantshot logic. hes saying orlandlo could easily get bosh. thats hella bs. orlando cant get bosh for offering gortat pietrus and a pick? :facepalm: and then hes gonan say the raptors front office isnt smart? our gm happend to be smart twice. winning excutive of the year twice. how many times has ottis won? excatly none. did ottis smith put back to back 60 win seasons? hmm i dont think so.

You're idiots in the sense that :

-You're trying to get rid of Bosh (Which you will later regret)
-You signed Hedo to a massive contract that you now wish, one year in, you wouldn't have.

I know we've made mistakes, but we've done things for the better, you guys have just gone downhill. Hedo and Vince haven't made the difference in us winning Playoff series.