PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Advance To WCF, Jazz Go Fishing After Sweep.

JNA17
05-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Lakers now play against the Suns in the WCF after the 4-0 against the jazz. Thoughts?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/wonderfulkat/Laker%20Gifs/MODERATOR%20Lakers/UtahJazzGoneFishin-1-1.jpg

(yes im pulling a fairandbalanced, just wanted to do it this time :D)

loveofthegame87
05-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Broom job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AI4MVP
05-11-2010, 01:20 AM
btw, Pau Gasol is the best player on the lakers right now. please dont focus on media and hype and star power. Pau Gaol is the best player on the lakers, and as of right now its not that close

DCB/LAL
05-11-2010, 01:22 AM
btw, Pau Gasol is the best player on the lakers right now. please dont focus on media and hype and star power. Pau Gaol is the best player on the lakers, and as of right now its not that close

:laugh: :laugh2:

JNA17
05-11-2010, 01:23 AM
:laugh: :laugh2:

Thank god he's on my ignore list :)

DCB/LAL
05-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Thank god he's on my ignore list :)

Its FUNNY though to say the least.

GSW Hoops
05-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Pau Gasol is a MONSTER. But he's no Kobe :)

AI4MVP
05-11-2010, 01:26 AM
i really dont see how u guys find it funny. hes the most effcient scorer, post defender, and rebounder. hes the best play on the lakers right now

MacFitz92
05-11-2010, 01:34 AM

:facepalm:

commonsense12
05-11-2010, 01:34 AM
How boring was this series? Wish it had some sort of Drama, throughout all the games i just thought the Lakers would beat them some way. I never thought the Jazz had a chance. I hope the WCF is better.

Actually how boring has playoffs been in general. Where is the competitive basketball geez. Maybe the NBA needs a hard cap or something because there is no competition right now. 3 of 4 series are sweeps ouch. Bring on the 7 game series.

Hellcrooner
05-11-2010, 01:37 AM
well Pau has been the best player this series but against Okc Kobe was the best i guess Kobe will be the best again against suns.

Raph12
05-11-2010, 01:37 AM
The Magic are undefeated in the playoffs and have won 14 straight, 28 of their last 31 and 41 of their last 49 games...

NPH
05-11-2010, 01:38 AM
How boring was this series? Wish it had some sort of Drama, throughout all the games i just thought the Lakers would beat them some way. I never thought the Jazz had a chance. I hope the WCF is better.

Actually how boring has playoffs been in general. Where is the competitive basketball geez. Maybe the NBA needs a hard cap or something because there is no competition right now. 3 of 4 series are sweeps ouch. Bring on the 7 game series.

What the ****!?

I am so steamed right now!

GSW Hoops
05-11-2010, 01:40 AM
The Magic are undefeated in the playoffs and have won 14 straight, 28 of their last 31 and 41 of their last 49 games...

And?

AI4MVP
05-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Pau Gasol, as of right now, is the best player of the lakers. its debateable. its a combination of kobe being hurt and Pau playing great, but as of right now Pau is the best player on the lakers. hes a more effcient scorer and his size defense and rebounding are the main reason the lakers are so dangerous. but most people in this forum are closeminded and will facepalm without tihnking and discussing becuz kobe bryant is the bigger name with the bigger star power with more flaire

soonabooma
05-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Utah never had a chance. LA's first round series could very well be the toughest one they see in the playoffs.

Lakersfan2483
05-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Pau Gasol, as of right now, is the best player of the lakers. its debateable. its a combination of kobe being hurt and Pau playing great, but as of right now Pau is the best player on the lakers. hes a more effcient scorer and his size defense and rebounding are the main reason the lakers are so dangerous. but most people in this forum are closeminded and will facepalm without tihnking and discussing becuz kobe bryant is the bigger name with the bigger star power with more flaire

Kobe is still the team's best player. Gasol had a major size advantage and he took advantage of his height advantage on Boozer and Milsapp. He was great this past series, but don't get it twisted, Kobe is still the top dog on the team.

Kobe shot over 50 pct. against the Jazz and had 4 straight 30 point games and won games in the 4th quarter for us in Games 1 and 2. He had a 12 point 4th quarter in Game 1 and took over the game. He had a similar game in Game 2. In game 3, Kobe had 35 pts and 7 assts along with the game tying 3 pointer and game winning assist to Fisher (Fish hit the game winning 3). I say all of that to say that Kobe was having a great series against Utah.

Pau has been great against Utah and came up huge in all 4 games. He dominated the inside and controlled the low block. Great series by him. He was extremely efficient during the 4 games against the Jazz and his size was too much for the Jazz frontcourt.

KeithLBC
05-11-2010, 02:03 AM

And your point is? Thankfully, you took your 5 team rotating sig down and picked a team for the playoffs :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm assuming you picked the Magic based on your post ;)

knightsace31
05-11-2010, 02:04 AM
As a Jazz fan, it's tough to see the Lakers beat us for the 3rd year in a row, and quiet handily. I hope you guys enjoy this year and good luck in the next round. Next year, we will be smart enough to be a 2,3,6 or 7 seed so we don't see you until the WC Finals. Good luck.

LakersSaintsLSU
05-11-2010, 02:09 AM
hey jazz fans when will you learn when you boo fish u get shi**d on!!!!.....u guys need to stop booing us just shut up in fact keep doing it because its like red bull to us!!

Iron24th
05-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Congrats Lakers ! So good to sweep.

Now let's take care of the suns and their arrogants fans.

kblo247
05-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Got respect for Deron, Sloan, Miles, Milsap, and Korver for the way they competed.

Boozer had it rough and it got rougher

http://twitter.com/LAIreland

J. Ireland, lakers sideline reporter wrote:

Our bus just hit Boozer's Escalade. Swept, fouled out, and gets his ride trashed all in 1 night. At least he's a free agent

WITZ
05-11-2010, 02:54 AM
And?

Haha I was thinking the same thing some Random information.

kArSoN RyDaH
05-11-2010, 06:31 AM
:facepalm:

x2

kArSoN RyDaH
05-11-2010, 06:34 AM
And your point is? Thankfully, you took your 5 team rotating sig down and picked a team for the playoffs :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm assuming you picked the Magic based on your post ;)

:clap:

i think hes just choosing the team thats doing the best. next year it will probably be someone else. :laugh: hahaha

yeah apparently sweeping games means something. who have they played though? hahaha its all good. they can sweep through the ECF too it doesnt matter because theyre going to have to go through that purple and gold.

cambovenzi
05-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Sweep :)

JordansBulls
05-11-2010, 07:50 AM

Statistically wise he is. He leads the team in both PER and Win Shares this season in the regular and now the playoffs.

G-Funk
05-11-2010, 10:20 AM

:laugh::laugh: Im laughing at you(just can't stop hating Kobe) not the fact Gasol is the best player. They were both the best players it was a 1 2 punch with the Fisher knock out.

Raidaz4Life
05-11-2010, 10:23 AM

Or maybe they'll just look at your username and realize your opinion holds know credibility

king4day
05-11-2010, 10:27 AM
hey jazz fans when will you learn when you boo fish u get shi**d on!!!!.....u guys need to stop booing us just shut up in fact keep doing it because its like red bull to us!!

So the Jazz fans should applaud the lakers in a home game :confused:

G-Funk
05-11-2010, 10:35 AM

They just need to be more carefull of what comes out of their mouths.

KeithLBC
05-11-2010, 10:37 AM

No, but covering one eye as you're screaming out "Fisher lied" is classless and reflects poorly on Jazz fans.

xbrackattackx
05-11-2010, 11:20 AM

And you want what?..Is this a Magic thread? You should have just said Rondo>Rose man.

xbrackattackx
05-11-2010, 11:23 AM
No, but covering one eye as you're screaming out "Fisher lied" is classless and reflects poorly on Jazz fans.

It's OK they are from Utah and Ignorant, not their fault we will see whose laughing when Karma gives their kids cancer.:)

sep11ie
05-11-2010, 11:52 AM
What kinda fish are in Salt Lake???

xbrackattackx
05-11-2010, 11:54 AM
What kinda fish are in Salt Lake???

Dead Ones?

sep11ie
05-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Makes them easier to catch I guess.

cav_till_i_die
05-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Congrats to the Lakers!

hugepatsfan
05-11-2010, 01:25 PM

This is a blatant case of trolling. This thread was a joke about the Utah-LA series, w/ NO reference to the Majic.

cav_till_i_die
05-11-2010, 01:32 PM

None of that Matters come next series.

sep11ie
05-11-2010, 01:40 PM
They just need to be more carefull of what comes out of their mouths.

Thats what she said!