PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 05/11/2010 NBA Play-Offs Game Thread (1 game)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

DCB/LAL
05-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Hopefully, he's left PSD for good! :laugh2:

No he'll be back if they win game 6 and especially if they win the series and he'll talk about how the Cavs are "unbeatable" and how their gonna sweep the Celtics except he'll say their gonna sweep the Magic if the Cavs win this series.

ko8e24
05-12-2010, 12:26 AM
No he'll be back if they win game 6 and especially if they win the series and he'll talk about how the Cavs are "unbeatable" and how their gonna sweep the Celtics except he'll say their gonna sweep the Magic if the Cavs win this series.

Celtics will win game 6!

Too many times in the last 3 Postseasons where Boston has learned from their mistakes of not closing out series. Especially last yr in the 09 Semis agaisnt Orlando, when they had 3-2 lead, and lost game 6 in Orlando and game 7 in Boston.

They've learned their lesson, they wanna get revenge on Orlando in the 2010 ECF because they stopped Boston from defending their title last yr by eliminating them.

THEY WILL GET IT DONE THURSDAY NIGHT IN BOSTON!

Costra_Nostra
05-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Cleveland's suicide rate is climbing up rapidly. They're all racing to jump out from "one of their two buildings".

michelangelo
05-12-2010, 12:31 AM
I still can't explain the C's regular season mediocrity.

They have Garnett back, Big Baby is a bit less of a baby, and Rondo has evolved into arguably a top 5 point guard, at least in the postseason.

They've gotten lackluster crowd support in Boston, but the intensity of the Cavs' fans only brings their level of play to a higher level.

The C's will face their REAL test against Orlando. Here's to hoping I don't jinx 'em!

Raph12
05-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Since you guys love LEBRON_KING_23 so much, guess I'll post this here as well;

lol at ppl still choosing boston. Cavs blew them out of the water.
And I cannot wait to hear from the Magic fans once we beat them in 5 max. Magic are getting so overrated. Dwight is a robot has no O game, Vince Carter is 33, Rashard is lazy and just shoots 3s.
That's your CORE lmao. N then Jameer avoids his teammates all game, just shoots jump shots whenever he can, pietrus has an Iq of 12.

How is this team considered a contender, I knew theyd beat the Bobcats and Hawks but anyone who thinks they match up with Cavs is wrong.
Jamison>Rashard. Shaq can guard Howard. Lebron will stuff the crap out of any player, and will own Vince if he ever tries driving. Mo>Nelson. Parker is a better role player then anyone Magic have. Varajao is a top defender.

all I can say is good luck lol. They cannot stop King James. Just like the BULls couldnt, just like the Celtics cant.

you guys are asking Pierce to guard LEBRON. Not an easy task. Id imagine he looks so dam slow because hes worn out on the defensive end.
Lebron was sinking every jumpshot, what is a defender supposed to do then? you tell me.

Can we agree? Cavs are simply unbeatable.

hes the king of basketball. mj needs to come out and give his props to the real g.o.a.t

ahha stop making excuses please. The Cavs are the better team that's why they are winning the series right now.

I'ts safe to say the Cavs are the team to beat again. Magic had their 2 day of fame, congrats, meant nothing.
Cavs are back on track and on their way to the ship.

Cavs in 5 that was a blowout!
Im gettin so bored of these games tho jus get to the finals already.

What a sad game lol. I dont know which had the better edge. THe Cavs Defense or offense.
Great win. Cavs continue to prove the haters wrong and show they are the best team in the league, won by wut 30?
and with banged up/injured lebron.

ahahahhaa who said boston was gonna beat Cleveland again?? YA nice try.
Cavs 2010 champs

LMAO at the Magic the team to beat. The Cavs record would have blown theirs out of the water if they actually played their starters the rest of the season.
This debate needs to end, the Cavs are coming out of the east plain and simple.

Yes ignore the fact that all the fans on here are completely biased against the Cavs and like to live in their own world where the Cavs, with the best record in the league, arent the best team.
Like the Cavs should have won, and oh my they definently did.

YES LETS GO CAVS!!!
Sweep sweep

HAHAHA !!

Lebron is so clutch!! Cavs going for the championship. No way the Celtics play that way again first half that was a fluke. Cavs are sweeping this series I'm 100% on that.

pure luck my ***. Lebron is the greatest player to play the game that's why you cant SHUT HIM DOWN.

I think it's safe to say Lebron has surpassed Kobe as a shooter as well now.
numbers dont lie kids, numbers dont lie.

And the award for most obnoxious poster in PSD history goes to... LEBRON_KING_23!!!

Now I know it's hard after Game 3 (last time he was on), but we'll need you to show your face again to accept your award. :p

Honorable mention to SteveNash. ;)

Costra_Nostra
05-12-2010, 12:44 AM
^^lol

Bruno
05-12-2010, 12:45 AM
I kinda feel bad for LeBron. The dudes gona win a title eventually, he'll have to wait.

DCB/LAL
05-12-2010, 12:56 AM

And the award for most obnoxious poster in PSD history goes to... LEBRON_KING_23!!!

Now I know it's hard after Game 3 (last time he was on), but we'll need you to show your face again to accept your award. :p

:laugh:

With a guy like him you dont have to quote a few post just do this.....

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/search.php?searchid=18047720

Just too many to choose from!

And what happened with Stevenash and that sig bet of yours?

Raph12
05-12-2010, 01:11 AM

With a guy like him you dont have to quote a few post just do this.....

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/search.php?searchid=18047720

Just too many to choose from!

And what happened with Stevenash and that sig bet of yours?

He thinks all of our players are on roids, so he's gonna wait for the ECFs tipoff before "honoring" the sigbet, just in case lol.

Iron24th
05-12-2010, 01:12 AM

Wow this LEBRON_KING_23 is retarted ! :facepalm:

I've never seen a guy talking crap that much,and I've seen a lot of terrible posters on this forum,but this guy is money!

Iron24th
05-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Celtics will win game 6!

Too many times in the last 3 Postseasons where Boston has learned from their mistakes of not closing out series. Especially last yr in the 09 Semis agaisnt Orlando, when they had 3-2 lead, and lost game 6 in Orlando and game 7 in Boston.

They've learned their lesson, they wanna get revenge on Orlando in the 2010 ECF because they stopped Boston from defending their title last yr by eliminating them.

THEY WILL GET IT DONE THURSDAY NIGHT IN BOSTON!

They better do,cause if they lose game 6,it's a suicide for them to have to play a game 7 @cleveland.

I can't believe this arrogant kid James is en route to a 2nd round exit.

Mc Lovin
05-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Yeah, so I guess we'll get a Finals rematch this year.

Doubt it. The Celtics match up very well vs. Orlando. Remember the Celtics came close to knocking the Magic out of the playoffs last year in 6 games with no KG. Adding Vince Carter makes Orlando a better team this year against just about every team except Boston. Hedo Turkoglu was the guy who gave Boston all types of match-up problems for years and years. Without him the Celtics are one giant bad match-up for the Magic. Rondo vs. Nelson is a match-up that heavily favors Boston. Paul Pierce vs. Matt Barnes is a bad match-up for Orlando. KG vs. Rashard Lewis is a bad match-up for Orlando. Ray Allen vs. Vince Carter is a bad match-up for Orlando. Even Dwight Howard isn't a great match-up against Perkins. Perk gives Howard a lot of trouble. Probably more trouble than any other center is the NBA. Last year they had no KG so they were trying to cover Hedo Turkoglu with Ray Allen and Stephon Marbury and Rashard Lewis with Paul Pierce because KG was injured and still were up 3 games to 2 and up by double digits in the 4th quarter but ended up blowing it. I like the Celtics in 6 games if they do meet in the ECF's.

heathonater
05-12-2010, 04:09 AM
this was one of the worst home losses in the playoffs ive seen in a long time. truly shocked that game 5 ended up with a boston blowout. just a horrible game tonight by lebron, im not sure where his head was at but he clearly wasnt playing like himself. it will be interesting to see if lebron puts up a heroic performance in game 6.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-12-2010, 04:35 AM
wow just waked up....and what I saw....20 threads about lebron and cavs....lol

JayW_1023
05-12-2010, 05:38 AM
It'll be interesting to see how the Cavs, in particular LeBron, respond in Game 6.

Still even if they manage to beat Boston, they will have no chance against Orlando, home court or not.

sNaKeS
05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Doubt it. The Celtics match up very well vs. Orlando. Remember the Celtics came close to knocking the Magic out of the playoffs last year in 6 games with no KG. Adding Vince Carter makes Orlando a better team this year against just about every team except Boston. Hedo Turkoglu was the guy who gave Boston all types of match-up problems for years and years. Without him the Celtics are one giant bad match-up for the Magic. Rondo vs. Nelson is a match-up that heavily favors Boston. Paul Pierce vs. Matt Barnes is a bad match-up for Orlando. KG vs. Rashard Lewis is a bad match-up for Orlando. Ray Allen vs. Vince Carter is a bad match-up for Orlando. Even Dwight Howard isn't a great match-up against Perkins. Perk gives Howard a lot of trouble. Probably more trouble than any other center is the NBA. Last year they had no KG so they were trying to cover Hedo Turkoglu with Ray Allen and Stephon Marbury and Rashard Lewis with Paul Pierce because KG was injured and still were up 3 games to 2 and up by double digits in the 4th quarter but ended up blowing it. I like the Celtics in 6 games if they do meet in the ECF's.

Homer much there kid. Orlando is 3-1 this year against the celtics do you mind mentioning that and all 4 games KG was playing. Do you feel like telling everyone that Nelson was injured for us last year also? Oh I guess you conveniently left that out also. How about the magic are the best team in the nba since march with a 27-3 record and are unbeaten in the playoffs. Here's a better picture of the matchups:

Howard > Perkins
Lewis = Garnett
Barnes < Pierce
Carter > Allen
Nelson = Rondo

Don't let 1 series fool you about Rondo, my 15 year old brother can put up 30 a night on mo williams. Rondo won't be driving the lane as much when he sees the best defensive player in the league coming over and blocking his shots. Those teardrops work on the oldest player in the league in shaq but not against dwight.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Homer much there kid. Orlando is 3-1 this year against the celtics do you mind mentioning that and all 4 games KG was playing. Do you feel like telling everyone that Nelson was injured for us last year also? Oh I guess you conveniently left that out also. How about the magic are the best team in the nba since march with a 27-3 record and are unbeaten in the playoffs. Here's a better picture of the matchups:

Howard > Perkins
Lewis = Garnett
Barnes < Pierce
Carter > Allen
Nelson = Rondo

Don't let 1 series fool you about Rondo, my 15 year old brother can put up 30 a night on mo williams. Rondo won't be driving the lane as much when he sees the best defensive player in the league coming over and blocking his shots. Those teardrops work on the oldest player in the league in shaq but not against dwight.

lol

m26555
05-12-2010, 01:16 PM

Howard > Perkins
Lewis = Garnett
Barnes < Pierce
Carter > Allen
Nelson = Rondo

More like:

Howard > Perkins
Lewis < Garnett
Barnes < Pierce
Carter = Allen
Nelson < Rondo

Comparing teams in that manner is stupid anyway, though.

ElMarroAfamado
05-12-2010, 03:04 PM
i just read on ******
that lebron might have a torn ligament in his elbow
oh now wooooonder the cavs are going to lose this series
it makes sense now
lebron is still the best basketball player in the history of the world

DCB/LAL
05-12-2010, 03:32 PM
i just read on ******
that lebron might have a torn ligament in his elbow
oh now wooooonder the cavs are going to lose this series
it makes sense now
lebron is still the best basketball player in the history of the world

No he's aging.....his age is catching up with him....I mean thats what it means when a player starts getting injuries isn't it? Well atleast according to the posters on PSD it does.