PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash Is The Man

JiffyMix88
05-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Steve Nash is so ****ing badass. How many times have we seen it when he gets a bloody nose, bleeding from the neck and now an elbow to the eye and continued to play through the pain. Instead of shying away from the contact he goes berserk and goes into attack mode. He didn't even whine and complain like some people would(and everyone knows who im talking about) he just taped it up and when back out there and played hard. :clap:

GO STEVE NASH!!!!

JiffyMix88
05-09-2010, 11:10 PM
a mod fix the title for me please

NetsPaint
Steve Nas

Shady66
Man that eye got so swollen as the game continued

NetsPaint
05-09-2010, 11:11 PM
And I agree.

Mr.Nate30
05-09-2010, 11:11 PM
man NAS is a beast

boms-4
05-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Nash is a warrior.

ko8e24
05-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Steve Nash is Canadian. And he does not yet have an official nickname. Spread the word. Steve Nash's new nickname is.......

THE HITMAN!

If you guys recall a figure from professional wrestling, the greatest Canadian wrestler being Bret "the Hitman" Hart. To me, that's who Steve Nash exemplifies. He "excellently executes" the game plan, and he can play through the nastiest most gruesome injuries, and he will pick apart your opponent. He is a cerebral type of NBA player.

JiffyMix88
05-09-2010, 11:16 PM
man NAS is a beast

Steve Nas

its all good as long as ya'll see i noticed my mistake :D

a mod fix the title for me please

Raph12
05-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Ginobli is still tougher IMO

SNYmets86
05-09-2010, 11:19 PM
happy for steve nash .. But dissapointed in this fan callin him steve nas ..... Omg

td0tsfinest
05-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Steve Nash is Canadian. And he does not yet have an official nickname. Spread the word. Steve Nash's new nickname is.......

THE HITMAN!

If you guys recall a figure from professional wrestling, the greatest Canadian wrestler being Bret "the Hitman" Hart. To me, that's who Steve Nash exemplifies. He "excellently executes" the game plan, and he can play through the nastiest most gruesome injuries, and he will pick apart your opponent. He is a cerebral type of NBA player.

We call Steve Nash, Kid Canada. There's also Hair Canada but that's just stupid.

theimortalone
05-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Nash is a god, especially after that Game 4 performance in the 4th!

Sly Guy
05-09-2010, 11:26 PM
hockey mentality of them canucks. You get hit, you hit back harder.

Ethix11
05-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Nash is old school. He doesnt whine like the babies of today.

Costra_Nostra
05-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Bryant for the win....BANG!

I just loved that series. I hope the Suns had Raja Bell, that would make this series that much more sweet for revenge.

NetsPaint
05-09-2010, 11:42 PM
We call Steve Nash, Kid Canada. There's also Hair Canada but that's just stupid.

Hair Canada lol

Glad he brought the long hair back this year.

Evolution23
05-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Nas is my fav rapper and Steve Nash is really good at basketball

KG2TB
05-09-2010, 11:45 PM
I love Nash. He's one of my favorite players for reasons like today's game.

JerzeyFresh
05-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Steve Nash is really unbelievable the guy is a warrior and a damn good one at that, he is so nice and no injury short of two broken legs is geting him out of a playoff game

SAM I AM
05-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Steve Nas is the Next Steve Nash
:D

Duncan = Donkey
05-09-2010, 11:52 PM
He was playing with one eye, what a performance in the 4th

Hawkeye15
05-09-2010, 11:56 PM
beast

ldc62
05-10-2010, 12:00 AM

THE HITMAN!

I thought his nickname was Kid Canada...

TrueFan420
05-10-2010, 12:00 AM
i dont get the whole hockey thing. yea i know he lived in canada most his life but he was actually born in south africa, his dads english and nash is more of a soccer player than he is hocky player.

Toenail Clipper
05-10-2010, 12:12 AM
He's just super beast,
/Thread

leftie5
05-10-2010, 12:14 AM
He has a nickname it "KID CANADA" really gay, huh!....Anywho YES he is!

His real nickname is CanJe, which stands for Canadian Jesus because that's what he is.

Amar'e calls him Two-Time for two time MVP. Plus, you always have Captain Canada.

Regardless, the guy is a bad mamma jamma.

IAmKira
05-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Respect for NASH!
But after tomorrow nite. I'm sorry man.

AI4MVP
05-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Bryant for the win....BANG!

I just loved that series. I hope the Suns had Raja Bell, that would make this series that much more sweet for revenge.

im sorry but what the **** does that have to do with this thread?

but if u wanna take it there, i loved that series too. especially the part whre we came back from 3-1 and whooped that *** in game 7

have some class. its not all about ut precious lakers

Rego247
05-10-2010, 12:37 AM
yup hes a good ol fashioned canadian boy. picks himself up dusts himself off and gets back outthere no excuses.

playoffs isnt really the playoffs unless steve nash gets a little bloody, lmao

jackdawson
05-10-2010, 01:00 AM
With one eye closed he took over a playoff game. I mean it's unbelievable. If it was Kobe or LeBron, media would have been licking their d***s by now.

Steve Nash= Greatest pg of last decade and still the best.

montazingmvp
05-10-2010, 01:08 AM
i dont get the whole hockey thing. yea i know he lived in canada most his life but he was actually born in south africa, his dads english and nash is more of a soccer player than he is hocky player.

yeah nash has more of a soccer players mentality...with the court/field vision, and for people who watch soccer we know those guys play through lots of similar injuries to what nash got today...

i remember a month back when zhirkov for chelsea got hit in the head and bled almost a pint of blood, then went to get 10 stitches in his head only to come back in the game 5 minutes later.

Sadds The Gr8
05-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Nash is too greezy

Costra_Nostra
05-10-2010, 03:10 AM
im sorry but what the **** does that have to do with this thread?

but if u wanna take it there, i loved that series too. especially the part whre we came back from 3-1 and whooped that *** in game 7

have some class. its not all about ut precious lakers

I'm talking about your precious Suns as well dumbass. I was actually praising that series, even though you guys won because it was such a good series. You get that? Now back to business, LAKERS in 4 against your Suns.

Voodoo Alchemy
05-10-2010, 03:19 AM
With one eye closed he took over a playoff game. I mean it's unbelievable. If it was Kobe or LeBron, media would have been licking their d***s by now.

Steve Nash= Greatest pg of last decade and still the best.

i hate to disagree and you're right. he works with less. come on, the guys old, he's white, can't dunk but still manages to do what it takes to help his team win.

Voodoo Alchemy
05-10-2010, 03:20 AM
I'm talking about your precious Suns as well dumbass. I was actually praising that series, even though you guys won because it was such a good series. You get that? Now back to business, LAKERS in 4 against your Suns.

i hope so because if not, you're going to look pretty ridiculous.

rocky4104
05-10-2010, 03:20 AM
His real nickname is CanJe, which stands for Canadian Jesus because that's what he is.

Amar'e calls him Two-Time for two time MVP. Plus, you always have Captain Canada.

Regardless, the guy is a bad mamma jamma.

if it comes down to a vote.... my vote?... this! lol

rocky4104
05-10-2010, 03:24 AM
i hope so because if not, you're going to look pretty ridiculous.

i think he meant LAL will win in game 4, avoiding a Suns sweep...

ko8e24
05-10-2010, 03:30 AM
i think he meant LAL will win in game 4, avoiding a Suns sweep...

You are not gonna beat the Lakers. Get real! I'm given ya enough respect to take us to 7 games, but at the end, the Black Mamba will bite Steve Nash in the other eye!

jackdawson
05-10-2010, 03:56 AM
Let kobe shoot more and don't let them run through Gasol, you got the series.

TrueFan420
05-10-2010, 04:00 AM
yeah nash has more of a soccer players mentality...with the court/field vision, and for people who watch soccer we know those guys play through lots of similar injuries to what nash got today...

i remember a month back when zhirkov for chelsea got hit in the head and bled almost a pint of blood, then went to get 10 stitches in his head only to come back in the game 5 minutes later.

Hahaha yea i remember that reading about that too im a big chelsea fan. And yes soccer players dont get enough credit for playing through pain. I myself in my high school years when i still thought i was invincible played in a tournament with my club team on a fractured toe. 4 games played the full 90 each game. foot didnt stop hurting till some time in the middle of the last game. toe doesnt move anymore but id do it all over again.

rocky4104
05-10-2010, 04:30 AM
You are not gonna beat the Lakers. Get real! I'm given ya enough respect to take us to 7 games, but at the end, the Black Mamba will bite Steve Nash in the other eye!

you took that seriously bro? :eyebrow: of course Costra_Nostra meant an LAL sweep! c'mon....

seriously? .... chill bro....

and if you keep saying the series will go to game 7.... any NBA fan knows that anything can happen in a game 7.... mere fact that the series went the full distance meant that the Suns beat LAL 3 times.. how can you say that LAL for sure will win the 7th? of course in game 7 LA would have HCA but in game 7, home court does not count that much anymore considering the series went the distance....

now... before you get all riled up again.. this is the scenario you brought up, not me, let me be clear on this before you go off on me again, :)

i am one of those who cant figure out how people can come up with predictions on how long a series will last in a certain series... i mean hw can you tell? did you expect the Suns to sweep SAS? all i know is which team has a certain advantage over a series.. having said that though.. in a series it will be a matter of match-ups and adjustments that's why sometimes a favored team gets upset in a series...

JayW_1023
05-10-2010, 04:34 AM
Nash is incredible. And one of the great personalities this league has to offer. I'm not at all suprised he pulled this off.

rocky4104
05-10-2010, 04:35 AM
watching the clip wherein nash collided with parker, the hosts were right! he's one tough cookie.. he never went down during the collision with parker, never went down after getting the hit from Dunc... just bleeds a lot lol... he can take a shot, probably due to his canadian heritage, from playing hockey lol.. of course he went down when he was hip chacked by horry, but that was more momentum though..

gcoll
05-10-2010, 04:39 AM
watching the clip wherein nash collided with parker, the hosts were right! he's one tough cookie.. he never went down during the collision with parker, never went down after getting the hit from Dunc... just bleeds a lot lol... he can take a shot, probably due to his canadian heritage, from playing hockey lol.. of course he went down when he was hip chacked by horry, but that was more momentum though..

and he flopped....Horry didn't get him that good. Nash was being over-dramatic.

rocky4104
05-10-2010, 04:47 AM
and he flopped....Horry didn't get him that good. Nash was being over-dramatic.

also true bro... lol gotta sell it... kinda backfired though - even amare and diaw bought it lmao

AI4MVP
05-10-2010, 06:35 AM
you took that seriously bro? :eyebrow: of course Costra_Nostra meant an LAL sweep! c'mon....

seriously? .... chill bro....

and if you keep saying the series will go to game 7.... any NBA fan knows that anything can happen in a game 7.... mere fact that the series went the full distance meant that the Suns beat LAL 3 times.. how can you say that LAL for sure will win the 7th? of course in game 7 LA would have HCA but in game 7, home court does not count that much anymore considering the series went the distance....

now... before you get all riled up again.. this is the scenario you brought up, not me, let me be clear on this before you go off on me again, :)

i am one of those who cant figure out how people can come up with predictions on how long a series will last in a certain series... i mean hw can you tell? did you expect the Suns to sweep SAS? all i know is which team has a certain advantage over a series.. having said that though.. in a series it will be a matter of match-ups and adjustments that's why sometimes a favored team gets upset in a series...

i dont think i can handle a game 7 in the WFC. being one game away from reaching the finals, if we would lose i would be devistated for way too long. id rather get swept then lose in 7

rocky4104
05-10-2010, 06:44 AM
i dont think i can handle a game 7 in the WFC. being one game away from reaching the finals, if we would lose i would be devistated for way too long. id rather get swept then lose in 7

lol... i cant imagine you on a game 7 bro... chewing your nails, cold sweats, probably pacing the floor back and forth, heart pounding... not making fun of you cause thats how i imagine i will be.. :)

I'm a heart nurse (cardio-vascular ICU), i once had a patient who had a heart attack while watching football..

well.. lets just hope for the best shall we bro?

JJ_JKidd
05-10-2010, 06:55 AM
The forgotten PG. All about Rondo, Rose, D-Will, CP3 etc... Congrats to Stevie. But its gonna be short-lived...... Lakers up next.... Lakers will give them a handful...

montazingmvp
05-10-2010, 07:35 AM

pretty sure nash never played hockey...so hockey has nothing to do with his toughness

MELO 15
05-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Nashty filthy mc nashty!!!!!!!

rocky4104
05-10-2010, 09:17 AM
pretty sure nash never played hockey...so hockey has nothing to do with his toughness

you pretty sure bro? i think i read somewhere that nash, aside from basketball, played soccer and hockey. i could be wrong though.

my sister liives in canada and i go there 3 or 4 times a year and what i noticed? people there are crzy about hockey! so its not far-fertched that nash, might have played some hockey in his life

rocky4104
05-10-2010, 09:25 AM

you standing by your prediction bro? LAL will sweep the Suns?

pretty bold statement - you're putting yourself out to be called a dumbass yourself if that does not happen.. can we just be civilized and just argue and debate and stop calling people names? that ok with you kupal?

Raidaz4Life
05-10-2010, 09:28 AM
agreed

BOSTON617
05-10-2010, 09:50 AM
nash is a beast!!!!!!!

Sly Guy
05-10-2010, 09:57 AM

anyone who grew up in canada, regardless of the sport they focused on played hockey. If nash, growing up in BC, wanted to have any friends his own age, he would have at least played a little shinny. And besides, wasn't nash booing the results of the US-Can Olympic game during a Suns game this year? Yeah.....That's what I thought. He's got the hockey mentality coursing through his veins.

MaHaRaJaH
05-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I though it was Captain Canada....

Mile High Champ
05-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Nash is pure awesome. I really do hope that in some miracle, the suns do win the NBA championship this year. I Really do believe it is possible. He is playing out of his mind and he is truly one of the good guys in the game. Would be great if both Hill and Nash were able to win it before they retired.

Nash for Playoffs MVP!!

nearyG
05-10-2010, 10:46 AM
There has been sooooo many point guard threads lately and it's really starting to bother me that people are forgetting about Steve Nash especially when he is killing it in the playoffs right now (in typical Steve Nash fashion)...

Everyone is throwing Paul, Williams, Rose and Rondo in front of him...and im not taking anything away from those guys (they are the up-and-comers) but Nash is a 2-time MVP...the Suns are going to the Conference Finals this year (no one could've expected that) on Steve Nash's back...this guy has accomplishments that those 4 guys may never surpass...outside of his skill-set, he has the intangibles that make him a great leader...the one thing always said about nash is that HE MAKES THOSE AROUND HIM BETTER....in my opinion and im sure there going to be the haters (oh he doesnt play d, oh hes getting old, oh hes doesnt score 25 points a game) but i don't care...hes a GREAT PLAYER, one of the best point guards of all-time...and hes the best inthe league right now until one of those other players matches his accomplishments...DONE DEAL

Voodoo Alchemy
05-10-2010, 11:31 AM
top 5 pg of all time, nuff said.

Bob_at_york
05-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Man that eye got so swollen as the game continued

I watched the end of that game, it was impressive how he was making so many plays with his eye half shut.

Sly Guy
05-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Nash is pure awesome. I really do hope that in some miracle, the suns do win the NBA championship this year. I Really do believe it is possible. He is playing out of his mind and he is truly one of the good guys in the game. Would be great if both Hill and Nash were able to win it before they retired.

Nash for Playoffs MVP!!

this. Hill and Nash deserve their title.

montazingmvp
05-10-2010, 09:13 PM
anyone who grew up in canada, regardless of the sport they focused on played hockey. If nash, growing up in BC, wanted to have any friends his own age, he would have at least played a little shinny. And besides, wasn't nash booing the results of the US-Can Olympic game during a Suns game this year? Yeah.....That's what I thought. He's got the hockey mentality coursing through his veins.

well he's got more soccer coursing through his veins than he does hockey, clearly...

his dad was a pro player, his brother is a pro player, and he plays in a summer league in the off-season...

soccer>hockey

Raph12
05-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Steve Nash is so ****ing badass. How many times have we seen it when he gets a bloody nose, bleeding from the neck and now an elbow to the eye and continued to play through the pain. Instead of shying away from the contact he goes berserk and goes into attack mode. He didn't even whine and complain like some people would(and everyone knows who im talking about) he just taped it up and when back out there and played hard. :clap:

GO STEVE NASH!!!!

More like "Raph12 is ****ing badass"... See my sigbet lol.

surf and turf
05-11-2010, 12:00 AM
If i could get my AAU kids to watch all of his games it would save me a ton of time. He is a walking clinic for what it takes to dominate without size or speed. Not sure exactly how tall he is but he has to be the best 6 foot 4 or under player ever. He is better the AI, and Isaiah Thomas.

Costra_Nostra
05-11-2010, 12:16 AM
you standing by your prediction bro? LAL will sweep the Suns?

pretty bold statement - you're putting yourself out to be called a dumbass yourself if that does not happen.. can we just be civilized and just argue and debate and stop calling people names? that ok with you kupal?

Well, I praised your team in my first post and said I couldn't wait for the series because the 06' series was one of my favorites, even though we lost. But your gracious poster AI4MVP got all sensitive and said I was talking smack. I will be surprised if this series goes beyond 5 and I mean that with no disrespect. Thats why I'm going with the sweep.

Sly Guy
05-11-2010, 12:38 AM
well he's got more soccer coursing through his veins than he does hockey, clearly...

his dad was a pro player, his brother is a pro player, and he plays in a summer league in the off-season...

soccer>hockey

so what? His youth was his formative years anyway, and therefore are more keenly attuned to the linchpinning of his psyche. What's now doesn't form what he is, it's what was

montazingmvp
05-11-2010, 01:16 AM
so what? His youth was his formative years anyway, and therefore are more keenly attuned to the linchpinning of his psyche. What's now doesn't form what he is, it's what was

yeah...and in his youth he played soccer.

you have no argument here buddy...nash grew up around soccer, with his dad playing it...its his second favorite sport to basketball. he grew up playing soccer as well as basketball

and you have yet to prove whether he ever even did play hockey...

AI4MVP
05-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Nash's second sport is soccer, but he has the toughness of a hockey player and soccer player

rocky4104
05-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Well, I praised your team in my first post and said I couldn't wait for the series because the 06' series was one of my favorites, even though we lost. But your gracious poster AI4MVP got all sensitive and said I was talking smack. I will be surprised if this series goes beyond 5 and I mean that with no disrespect. Thats why I'm going with the sweep.

ok sorry about that bro... you know us Suns's fans.. we like to talk smack - we are rude and annoying, unlike you Laker fans..

AI4MVP
05-11-2010, 02:42 PM

ok sorry about that bro... you know us Suns's fans.. we like to talk smack - we are rude and annoying, unlike you Laker fans..

yeah exactly. lakers fans are such good sports. always respectful and they never talk trash and NONE of them are bandwagon fans who really have no right to talk trash becuz its pretty easy to do so when u just choose to be a fan of a team that traditionally wins alot :facepalm:

Sly Guy
05-11-2010, 03:59 PM
yeah...and in his youth he played soccer.

you have no argument here buddy...nash grew up around soccer, with his dad playing it...its his second favorite sport to basketball. he grew up playing soccer as well as basketball

and you have yet to prove whether he ever even did play hockey...

I don't have to. Because someone played another sport in canada doesn't mean he didn't play hockey, or even was a fan. I'm canadian, I played high level tennis, swam competitively, played high level bball, and by default played hockey. If you asked me what my favorite sport is, I'd have told you any one of those based on the season. That doesn't change the fact that a hockey stick and skates is glued to any canadian child over the age of 8's hands and feet every winter. Whether it was organized or not doesn't matter. Hockey is Canadian culture, and that fact more than anything else give him that mentality.

Bob_at_york
05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't have to. Because someone played another sport in canada doesn't mean he didn't play hockey, or even was a fan. I'm canadian, I played high level tennis, swam competitively, played high level bball, and by default played hockey. If you asked me what my favorite sport is, I'd have told you any one of those based on the season. That doesn't change the fact that a hockey stick and skates is glued to any canadian child over the age of 8's hands and feet every winter. Whether it was organized or not doesn't matter. Hockey is Canadian culture, and that fact more than anything else give him that mentality.
Just because a person was born and raised in Canada doesn't mean they played hockey. I can barely skate and have never played organized ice hockey.

B-Ray
05-11-2010, 04:18 PM

I am as well Canadian and have never played ice hockey.
I did learn how to skate when i was 3 but i grew playing competitive baseball, basketball, soccer and not hockey.

Sly Guy
05-11-2010, 04:55 PM
^^^^
dudes. I'm not saying you have to play to be Canadian. I'm outlining the fact that it's very much ingrained in our culture, and that includes the mentality. Yes, I know a few people here and there who can't skate and would all in all be an embarrassment on the ice. But as a Canadian, would you not agree that you care about hockey [--or at the very least the vast majority of the people around you do--]? That you take pride in one of the things we as a nation do well, and generally hold very dear to our hearts?

I mean, I can point out a friend of mine who played rugby union a little internationally. He's just about the worst guy on skates I've ever found. But when playing out of the country he'd often be confronted by opposing players who credited Canadians for their toughness on the pitch. "Those Canadians are the hardest hitters" is something you'll often hear, and it's just as often credited to the hockey mentality of our country. You don't have to play to have it influence who you are when the phenomenon is cultural. Just by being immersed in that culture is enough.

It's like comparing soccer to Brazilians. Not all people in Brazil play, but the vast majority of people there care about it, and it in a way has become part of their culture.

And it's because of this cultural significance, that the mentality of sacrificing for the team, getting up when you're knocked down, the warrior mentality we're talking about now is inside him.

rocky4104
05-11-2010, 09:22 PM
^^^^
dudes. I'm not saying you have to play to be Canadian. I'm outlining the fact that it's very much ingrained in our culture, and that includes the mentality. Yes, I know a few people here and there who can't skate and would all in all be an embarrassment on the ice. But as a Canadian, would you not agree that you care about hockey [--or at the very least the vast majority of the people around you do--]? That you take pride in one of the things we as a nation do well, and generally hold very dear to our hearts?

I mean, I can point out a friend of mine who played rugby union a little internationally. He's just about the worst guy on skates I've ever found. But when playing out of the country he'd often be confronted by opposing players who credited Canadians for their toughness on the pitch. "Those Canadians are the hardest hitters" is something you'll often hear, and it's just as often credited to the hockey mentality of our country. You don't have to play to have it influence who you are when the phenomenon is cultural. Just by being immersed in that culture is enough.

It's like comparing soccer to Brazilians. Not all people in Brazil play, but the vast majority of people there care about it, and it in a way has become part of their culture.

And it's because of this cultural significance, that the mentality of sacrificing for the team, getting up when you're knocked down, the warrior mentality we're talking about now is inside him.

lol... how did this turn from a nash thread into hockey?

Kakaroach
05-11-2010, 09:28 PM
There is no doubt he is officially one of the toughest guys in the NBA. And to still make all those passes with pretty much 1 eye is insane. Big props to Nash.

But that picture of him they showed on TV was realllllyyy haunting.

hugepatsfan
05-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Nash = turnstyle on defense.

Sly Guy
05-11-2010, 11:25 PM
lol... how did this turn from a nash thread into hockey?

do I really have to answer that? I will, based on the fact it serves my responses thus far.

he's Canadian.....haha.

montazingmvp
05-12-2010, 10:36 AM
do I really have to answer that? I will, based on the fact it serves my responses thus far.

he's Canadian.....haha.

you have to take into consideration that he was raised by people who aren't canadian...(not sure about his mom)...

i'm american but was raised by irish and english parents, their culture rubbed off on me more-so than america's. though there is of course a mix...

Rego247
05-13-2010, 10:10 PM
you have to take into consideration that he was raised by people who aren't canadian...(not sure about his mom)...

i'm american but was raised by irish and english parents, their culture rubbed off on me more-so than america's. though there is of course a mix...

hes not a hockey player but his mentality is very much like one. its engrained in the sporting culture over here even if u have never played the sport.

check his interview : http://tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=321487 entire story is him about having a hockey mentality. if he didnt appreciate hockey, why would he talk about it so much.

click on the video and listen to what alvin gentry said about nash "facial lacerations dont count in canada, if u dont play through it they revoke your citizenship nash told him. then forward to the 5 min mark where he asks him a question about.

regardless if u immigrate here were born here live here hockey is inescapable part of canadian culture

slyguy has a very strong point

dodie53
05-13-2010, 11:44 PM
i hope nash is still the man against the lakers

Rentzias
05-14-2010, 10:07 AM
http://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/steve-nash-dirk-nowitzki-drunk-drunk-drunk.jpg