PDA

View Full Version : Can we all finally agree Dwight Howard has an Offensive Game?

D Roses Bulls
05-08-2010, 08:56 PM
There have been some on this site that say Howard does not have an offensive game. Some can argue, but has this series changed your mind any?

We saw this game 3 that Howard does have a variety of post moves. It seem as working with Patrick Ewing has paid off, but what most of you don't realize is with all the shooters and talent on the Magic, Howard doesn't have to dominate and also, howard does not always get the play in the huddle called for him.

In this series vs. the Hawks:

24/27 field goal percentage for 88% from the field

he is averaging 24 points a game while still averaging 15 rebounds a game and playing exceptional defense.

all of this in just 35 minutes averaged a game. can you imagine what he would do if he played a full 48 a minutes a game and if SVG called more plays for howard?

so with that said, can we finally all agree that howard does have an offensive game?

billy17
05-08-2010, 09:22 PM
He knew he was going to the NBA his freshman year in HS, how long before he can shoot the ball?

Hes a freak athlete, we can agree on that

Raph12
05-08-2010, 11:37 PM
I'll wait to see what he does against Shaq, Perk, Bynum and/or Gasol before dubbing him a monster on offense. But he definitely has made great strides and looks unstoppable when he's not frustrated from foul trouble thus far.

I can't wait for the ECFs!

hugepatsfan
05-08-2010, 11:51 PM
He has talent, but his offensive game is still lacking. It's easy to forget how young he still is though. I think Shaq was just coming into the the league at the age Dwight is now. I don't think he will ever be a go-to dominant offensive center, but he will be a very good guy that gets a lot of points based off his putbacks alone.

Raph12
05-08-2010, 11:59 PM
He has talent, but his offensive game is still lacking. It's easy to forget how young he still is though. I think Shaq was just coming into the the league at the age Dwight is now. I don't think he will ever be a go-to dominant offensive center, but he will be a very good guy that gets a lot of points based off his putbacks alone.

This "putbacks" bs is getting really annoying, do you even watch him play? He barely scores off putbacks, most of his points come off iso post plays or passes when he's got good position. Gasol and Bynum score more off putbacks than Dwight ever will, just because he's a great rebounder on both ends, doesn't mean that's the only way he scores.

Hell go back and watch today's game, he's finding teammates, creating for himself and others, scoring off postmoves, setting great screens, etc... His game has really come along, he avged 21ppg twice already, 22-25ppg in the next 2-3 years is not much of a stretch.

RadiantShot
05-09-2010, 12:01 AM
^
I agree. 25% of his stuff, doesn't even come from putbacks. With that being said, he's lucky to get 4 points alone off putbacks in a game. -_-"

PrettyBoyJ
05-09-2010, 12:16 AM
His offense looks so good cuz he has a mismatch.. no one on that team can guard him.. He still mediocre offensively to me

Jahari Kavi
05-09-2010, 12:18 AM
I'll wait to see what he does against Shaq, Perk, Bynum and/or Gasol before dubbing him a monster on offense. But he definitely has made great strides and looks unstoppable when he's not frustrated from foul trouble thus far.

what he said.........

RadiantShot
05-09-2010, 12:18 AM
It's funny, because I never see anyone saying, "It's funny that Kobe scores so much, because he's a mismatch."

or --

"It's funny because Lebron's a mismatch."

ldc62
05-09-2010, 12:24 AM
I have to admit that some moves that he did were pretty nice. But I have yet to see DOMINANT low post scoring. Hes got offensive game tho...

RaptorsFanatic
05-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Who disagreed about this in the first place? We all knew he had it, it was just not developing until recently.

heathonater
05-09-2010, 12:49 AM
im not saying his offensive game is poor, but i still want to see what he does against a larger defender. horford in this series didnt stand a chance against howard. if they play the cavs, howard will have a more difficult time on offense just because of how large shaq is. still think howard can develop his offensive game, but he is not an elite offensive player for a center.

billy17
05-09-2010, 02:20 AM
It's funny, because I never see anyone saying, "It's funny that Kobe scores so much, because he's a mismatch."

or --

"It's funny because Lebron's a mismatch."

Youve really never heard anyone talk about Lebron being a mismatch? Really? I hear it every day..

And Kobe? Is he not that most talented offensive player in the game? Id say that makes for a mismatch regardless of the defender. Good O beats good D most days.

RadiantShot
05-09-2010, 02:24 AM
That's not what I'm talking about billy. Haha. I'm saying, whenever Lebron, or Kobe does good, nobody says, "They are doing good because they are a mismatch!"

When Dwight does good, people automatically claim it's because he has a mismatch. The league is full of mismatches. When a player does well, why not recognize it?

billy17
05-09-2010, 02:38 AM
What im saying is that Kobe and Lebron are mismatches and people do sometimes credit their success to that.

And mismatch is the epitome of Dwights offensive game.

D Roses Bulls
05-09-2010, 02:41 AM
i think today on a nationally televised game people saw what dwight can do but what people dont realize is he has been doing that. just nobody watches magic games really outside me and 10 others on psd. he does this quite a bit people. the reason i made this thread cause most of you finally saw it.

Sadds The Gr8
05-09-2010, 02:50 AM
Lets see what he can do against people that are his own size...not much smaller...We'll see next round.

J-Relo
05-09-2010, 03:12 AM
he still has a lot of work to pyut on it if he wants to be named as one of the best dominators in the game

D Roses Bulls
05-09-2010, 03:57 AM
he still has a lot of work to pyut on it if he wants to be named as one of the best dominators in the game

well he is the most dominate center at least and the most dominate defender. so.........

ldc62
05-09-2010, 04:11 AM
well he is the most dominate center at least and the most dominate defender. so.........

Lets see how he handles Shaq... His low post scoring is still not where it should be.

JasonJohnHorn
05-09-2010, 04:16 AM
^
I agree. 25% of his stuff, doesn't even come from putbacks. With that being said, he's lucky to get 4 points alone off putbacks in a game. -_-"

I'm scratching my head right now. He gets like about 20 points a game (lets round up) and you say 25% DOESNT come from put backs, so that means about 4 or 5 points a game don't come from put backs, but then you say he's lucky to get 4 points a game from put backs? That math doesnt work out there, he should be getting about 15 points a game from put backs according to your 25% rule and only 5 or so from non-put backs?

JasonJohnHorn
05-09-2010, 04:18 AM
I agree. Dwight Howard has an offensive game. Just not much of one. He has the range of the yard stick and his favorite post move to the basket invlves spearing his shoulder into the defender (which is an offensive fouls), so....

But he's great a dunking when he gets passed the ball when the defence breaks down for Nelson or Carter, and he is also great at dunking the ball on put backs.

JayW_1023
05-09-2010, 04:29 AM
He is more like Bill Russell than Wilt...a guy who values defense over offense. Which doesn't make him any less all-nba worthy.

J-Relo
05-09-2010, 04:45 AM

i meant all-time

D Roses Bulls
05-09-2010, 05:08 AM
He is more like Bill Russell than Wilt...a guy who values defense over offense. Which doesn't make him any less all-nba worthy.

true and he doesnt need to score unless he has too

Raph12
05-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Lets see how he handles Shaq... His low post scoring is still not where it should be.

Well he ripped Shaq 1v1 in the season when he wasn't in foul trouble, but we'll wait and see how he does next round before declaring him a beast on that end as well.

I agree. Dwight Howard has an offensive game. Just not much of one. He has the range of the yard stick and his favorite post move to the basket invlves spearing his shoulder into the defender (which is an offensive fouls), so....

But he's great a dunking when he gets passed the ball when the defence breaks down for Nelson or Carter, and he is also great at dunking the ball on put backs.

Shaq also has the range of a yard stick, doesn't make him any less dominant on that end. When you're that big, strong and athletic, why would you go outside and take a lower percentage shot? Your second paragraph doesn't deserve a response, get out of 2008.

tredigs
05-09-2010, 02:55 PM

Huh? At the age Dwight is now Shaq was already considered one of the most dominant centers in the history of the game. He'd been in the league for nearly a half decade and was averaging around 28 and 12 with 2.5+ blocks a game. Dwight's young, but he's not that young. He's about as good offensively as he's going to get unless he can develop a short/mid range jumper. If anything, that would lower the amount of offensive fouls he averages and keep him in games longer.

Dwight's offensive game just looks really mechanical to me, there's no fluidity or touch, and that's exactly why he struggles so much at the line. It's just not a part of his makeup, no matter how much he works at it you're probably only going to see very marginal improvements with that. One of those things where you either have it or you don't. He's still a great player, though. Pretty damn fun to watch.

td0tsfinest
05-09-2010, 02:56 PM
true and he doesnt need to score unless he has too

and that's due to the great job Otis Smith has done by surrounding him with good scorers and guys that are capable of knocking down shots when open.

Sly Guy
05-09-2010, 02:56 PM
I'll wait to see what he does against Shaq, Perk, Bynum and/or Gasol before dubbing him a monster on offense.

this. It's easy to say he's an offensive beast when he's matched up against undersized 5's, or older, slower, weaker 5's like he was in the first two rounds.

ko8e24
05-09-2010, 02:59 PM
If Dwight keeps up his offensive tear as a late and into the ECF. Sorry Cavs, 38 yr old Shaq aint gonna do **** about it.

E.O.21
05-09-2010, 03:01 PM
If Dwight keeps up his offensive tear as a late and into the ECF. Sorry Cavs, 38 yr old Shaq aint gonna do **** about it.

SHAQ will eat him alive

Raph12
05-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Huh? At the age Dwight is now Shaq was already considered one of the most dominant centers in the history of the game. He'd been in the league for nearly a half decade and was averaging around 28 and 12 with 2.5+ blocks a game. Dwight's young, but he's not that young. He's about as good offensively as he's going to get unless he can develop a short/mid range jumper. If anything, that would lower the amount of offensive fouls he averages and keep him in games longer.

Dwight's offensive game just looks really mechanical to me, there's no fluidity or touch, and that's exactly why he struggles so much at the line. It's just not a part of his makeup, no matter how much he works at it you're probably only going to see very marginal improvements with that. One of those things where you either have it or you don't. He's still a great player, though. Pretty damn fun to watch.

It doesn't matter how mechanical it is, Dwight is still a beast downlow, plus he doesn't need 30+ppg to win ball games. He will still go down as one of the greatest centers (Top 10 or better) to play the game if he can play at a high level (20-25ppg/13-15rpg/1.5-3apg/2.5-4bpg) while contending/winning rings for the next 5-10 years.

Shaq didn't win a ship until he was 28, Dwight has ways to go before the comparison to Shaq, let's just let him play and get back at the comparison in 3-7 years (Shaq's glory years).

J-Relo
05-09-2010, 03:10 PM
SHAQ will eat him alive

yes... :D

kurivaimu
05-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Obviously we can't all agree on this so close this thread.

RadiantShot
05-09-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm scratching my head right now. He gets like about 20 points a game (lets round up) and you say 25% DOESNT come from put backs, so that means about 4 or 5 points a game don't come from put backs, but then you say he's lucky to get 4 points a game from put backs? That math doesnt work out there, he should be getting about 15 points a game from put backs according to your 25% rule and only 5 or so from non-put backs?

I didn't calculate anything, I just made a statement. It was a quick one. What I'm trying to say is, Dwight's points don't MOSTLY come off of put-back baskets, like others are saying.

LEBRON_KING_23
05-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Howards O game is just ridiculously sad

ko8e24
05-09-2010, 04:01 PM

And LeBron's chase down blocks from behind put him in the elite category of all-time great defenders like Michael Cooper, Scottie Pippen, Bill Russell etc. :rolleyes:

bigsams50
05-09-2010, 04:28 PM

Its people like you that give Lebron fans a bad rep

Ssshbliblibl00p
05-09-2010, 04:46 PM
There have been some on this site that say Howard does not have an offensive game. Some can argue, but has this series changed your mind any?

We saw this game 3 that Howard does have a variety of post moves. It seem as working with Patrick Ewing has paid off, but what most of you don't realize is with all the shooters and talent on the Magic, Howard doesn't have to dominate and also, howard does not always get the play in the huddle called for him.

In this series vs. the Hawks:

24/27 field goal percentage for 88% from the field

he is averaging 24 points a game while still averaging 15 rebounds a game and playing exceptional defense.

all of this in just 35 minutes averaged a game. can you imagine what he would do if he played a full 48 a minutes a game and if SVG called more plays for howard?

so with that said, can we finally all agree that howard does have an offensive game?

His O game is STILL STILL worse than Shaqs O game in his rookie year. He's absorbed nothing from having one of the greatest offensive big men in NBA history on him. His post moves are awkward.

He just dunked his way through Al Horford's non resistance.

Don't get gassed Homer.

D Roses Bulls
05-09-2010, 05:51 PM
His O game is STILL STILL worse than Shaqs O game in his rookie year. He's absorbed nothing from having one of the greatest offensive big men in NBA history on him. His post moves are awkward.

Don't get gassed Homer.

to be honest, by your sig, i bet your not old enough to remember or see shaq play his rookie year. shaq didnt have a hook shot for a while. hakeem, ewing, robinson, oh and even rodman was owning him his first 6-7 years. yea he got his points but did his teams get the W? NO!!! nice try though

D Roses Bulls
05-09-2010, 05:52 PM
SHAQ will eat him alive

we'll see about that

smith&wesson
05-09-2010, 06:12 PM
to be honest, by your sig, i bet your not old enough to remember or see shaq play his rookie year. shaq didnt have a hook shot for a while. hakeem, ewing, robinson, oh and even rodman was owning him his first 6-7 years. yea he got his points but did his teams get the W? NO!!! nice try though

Shaq was a beast offensivly and defensivly.

ewing never ever owned him.

specially not rodman either. rodman was strong and a good rebounder but he never held shaq down come on man, what games were you watching ?

robinson was the best one on one defender that played shaq because of his strength but even he struggled. no one ever locked shaq down in his prime.

hakeem could keep up offensivly but not on d

shaq was unstopable. the only other big man that was as dominant as shaq in his own time was bill russel.

dwight howard can not be mentioned in the same breath as those guys.
not untle he wins a 4 rings + right now he remind me more of ben wallace in his prime. an unbeleivable defender who is freakishly athletic.

dwight needs to get out of the weight room and work on his shot if he wants to be better offensivly.

dwight leads his team defensivly. shaq dominated on both ends of the court. he was his teams leading scoarer, rebounder, blocker lol how can you compare ? were not talking about out scoaring reshard lewis or a 32-33 year old carter. im talking about shaq outscoaring kobe in his prime. forget about it!! its not comparable.

E.O.21
05-09-2010, 06:47 PM

specially not rodman either. rodman was strong and a good rebounder but he never held shaq down come on man, what games were you watching ?

robinson was the best one on one defender that played shaq because of his strength but even he struggled. no one ever locked shaq down in his prime.

shaq was unstopable. the only other big man that was as dominant as shaq in his own time was bill russel.

not untle he wins a 4 rings + right now he remind me more of ben wallace in his prime. an unbeleivable defender who is freakishly athletic.

dwight needs to get out of the weight room and work on his shot if he wants to be better offensivly.

dwight leads his team defensivly. shaq dominated on both ends of the court. he was his teams leading scoarer, rebounder, blocker lol how can you compare ? were not talking about out scoaring reshard lewis or a 32-33 year old carter. im talking about shaq outscoaring kobe in his prime. forget about it!! its not comparable.

You raped the thread with this post

slack_justin
05-09-2010, 06:51 PM
howards O consists of dunks, dunks and more dunks. BUT if u cant stop him u cant stop him.

Raph12
05-09-2010, 06:56 PM

All of Lebron's bricks, airballs and turnovers in today's game was "ridiculously sad" maybe he should take some notes from Rondo. Stop being a douche, if you can't be objective, just try not to be obnoxious.

Don't get gassed Homer.

Stop throwing Shaq's name out there, he was the most dominant offensive player of all-time. There is no player in NBA history that could guard a young Shaq 1v1 and contain him... No one.

Shaq was a good 1v1 defender, but his impact on that end was mostly just on his own player, that's why in his 17-year career, only 3 times has his team finished Top 5 in dEFF (Dwight's Magic have done it for the past 4 seasons [of 6 total] and finished 1st for the last two years).

Dwight's not in his prime and he leads his team in scoring, rebounding, shotblocking and steals. No one is comparing him to a prime Shaq, keep your panties dry.

king4day
05-09-2010, 06:58 PM
He's the best center in the league since Shaq in LA, but to say he has an offensive game is silly. He can't shoot. Plain and simple. His offense is some hooks, putbacks, and dunks.
There's nothing wrong with that, but if he truely had an offensive game, we'd be talking about him as the top player in the league over Kobe and Lebron.

He needs to develop an offensive game like Duncan. Banks and elbow jumpers. That way, free throws aren't that big a deal anymore because you know he could still hit the big shot.

D Roses Bulls
05-10-2010, 06:56 PM

what games were you watching? besides hakeem, i could not remember a player who gave shaq as much trouble. shaq hated rodman back in the day for that. go back and watch the film when rodamn was playing with the bulls.

E.O.21
05-10-2010, 08:44 PM
^Shaq was the most dominant player ever... rodman was just another victim

D Roses Bulls
05-10-2010, 08:47 PM
^Shaq was the most dominant player ever... rodman was just another victim

true on the fact shaq was dominate, but he wasnt when rodman played him.

rapjuicer06
05-10-2010, 09:18 PM
look you all are forgetting major major issues. shaq was so damn dominant because of 3 reasons. 1-he outweighed everyone by 50+ lbs. 2-it was a big mans game and they let the big man bang in the post, therefore shaq would completely maul over anyone in his path. 3-they never ever called travels on shaq and he traveled ALLLLLLL the damn time. when you start your "post moves" 2 feet inside the free throw line and take 0 dribbles and dunk the ball...theres a problem there. now its a guards game more than ever. lebron gets allllllll the benefit calls that shaq used to get. howard gets hit as hard as shaq did, but yet he doesn't get as many calls as shaq did. its really not even a fair comparison because its almost to the point where its two completely different era's of basketball

MAC10TIZZY
05-10-2010, 09:50 PM

you better hold steve nash responsible for this

D Roses Bulls
05-10-2010, 11:29 PM
howard just had the highest field goal percentage in a playoff series ever 84 percent from the field

Raph12
05-10-2010, 11:31 PM
you better hold steve nash responsible for this

Dude's avoiding me, he doesn't respond to any of my posts, I plan to harass him until he changes his sig and stops posting about us.

Btw Dwight set an NBA record for FG% in this series, he shot 84.4%, the previous record was 78%.

ldc62
05-10-2010, 11:39 PM
^ Steve Nash didn't man up to the sig bet?

ldc62
05-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Well I guess I got excited for Shaq vs Dwight for no reason... looks like we will see how improved his O is against Perkins.

Raph12
05-10-2010, 11:43 PM
^ Steve Nash didn't man up to the sig bet?

Well he got in a few sucker posts (was supposed to stop posting about the Magic) and then logged off before I could get to him... We'll see the next time he signs in.

Well I guess I got excited for Shaq vs Dwight for no reason... looks like we will see how improved his O is against Perkins.

Perk is a much better defender than Shaq, while Sheed is a better defender than Z, Varejao and Hickson. It will be an even bigger challenge for him to score on Boston's two bigs than it would Cleveland's.

D Roses Bulls
05-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Well he got in a few sucker posts (was supposed to stop posting about the Magic) and then logged off before I could get to him... We'll see the next time he signs in.

Perk is a much better defender than Shaq, while Sheed is a better defender than Z, Varejao and Hickson. It will be an even bigger challenge for him to score on Boston's two bigs than it would Cleveland's.

agreed :clap:

ldc62
05-11-2010, 12:40 AM
^ Im not disagreeing but Shaq vs Dwight is a bigger gimmick.

Mc Lovin
05-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Not much of an offensive game. He scores most of his points by getting offensive putbacks or alley oops. If he's not right under the hoop when he receives the pass it's usually an adventure trying to get the ball in the basket. He has no back to the basket game at all. Imagine if he played with Rajon Rondo though? Rondo is excellent at throwing up alley oops and finding guys right under the basket. Look what he does for Kendrick Perkins. Perk led the league in FG% this season because Rondo hits him with passes right under the hoop all the time. Rondo and Dwight Howard would be scary playing together.

The Final Boss
05-11-2010, 01:21 AM
That's funnier that saying lebron plays defense...

Raph12
05-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Not much of an offensive game. He scores most of his points by getting offensive putbacks or alley oops. If he's not right under the hoop when he receives the pass it's usually an adventure trying to get the ball in the basket. He has no back to the basket game at all. Imagine if he played with Rajon Rondo though? Rondo is excellent at throwing up alley oops and finding guys right under the basket. Look what he does for Kendrick Perkins. Perk led the league in FG% this season because Rondo hits him with passes right under the hoop all the time. Rondo and Dwight Howard would be scary playing together.

You're a tool.

JabberJaw
05-11-2010, 01:41 AM
I am tired of people saying that he only gets points on putbacks and plays by other guys. It just became the popular opinion that he has no offensive game. Putbacks, or lobs, or whatever....he has to make some sort of offensive move...whether it be boxing out a man for an offensive rebound, spin move to lob, baby hook, or just jumping over guys....those are all offensive moves. So, he does'nt shoot mid-range jumpers or deep shots. Who cares? The guys field goal percentage is always towards the top in the league. And he averages 20 ppg. Whatever he is doing, he needs to keep doing it. Imagine if he was good at his freethrows...He'd avg 25-28 ppg.

He has legit offensive game. Not extremely versitile like Gasol or Duncan...but very effective. People just want to be parrots and repeat what others have previously stated. It gets old. I would take Dwight over any center in the league. Dudes a monster. Get me a guy that leads the league in blocks, rebounds and avgs 20ppg ANYDAY!

Mc Lovin
05-11-2010, 02:09 AM
You're a tool.

Calling someone a tool huh? Wow that really hurts. What am I a screwdriver? what about a hammer? Your an idiot. You better hope the Cavs beat the Celtics because the Magic are going to be exposed just like they were last year by the Lakers if they play Boston. I guarantee it.

GatorKid117
05-11-2010, 02:36 AM

1st Dwight Howard led the league in FG%

2nd Dwight scored 29% of his points on either dunks or tip-ins. That hardly is "most of his points".

3rd His back to the basket game, while raw, it is still very much effective. Saying he has none at all is exaggeration on your part.

Mc Lovin
05-11-2010, 02:50 AM
1st Dwight Howard led the league in FG%

2nd Dwight scored 29% of his points on either dunks or tip-ins. That hardly is "most of his points".

3rd His back to the basket game, while raw, it is still very much effective. Saying he has none at all is exaggeration on your part.

Well Kendrick Perkins must have been #2 then. All I'm saying is if Rondo can find Perkins open under the basket all game and throw perfect alley oop passes to KG that him and Dwight Howard on the same team would be sick for those 2 reasons at all. Don't contradict me. He scored 29% of his points on dunks and tip ins but how many of his points did he score from the FT line? He doesn't have a great back to the basket game. I grew up watching guys like Patrick Ewing, Robert Parish, and Hakeem Olajuwon and those guys had back to the basket games. Dwight Howard is big, strong, and athletic but he's nothing compared to those guys. Those were some great centers.

comet_10
05-11-2010, 02:58 AM
He has some RELIABLE post moves finally, however he is not a polished player in the post and just like lebron gets alot of points from the fact he can jump over everyone else, so to speak.

no one is denying he has offensive skills his averages suggest he does, he just is not a polished post player, raw would be the word. he needs to avg 70% from the free throw line, im under 6 foot and i dont get what is so hard for someone tall ie c an PF to spend an offseason learning to shoot free throws!!!!

also imagine if he developed a mid range game!!!

GatorKid117
05-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Well Kendrick Perkins must have been #2 then. All I'm saying is if Rondo can find Perkins open under the basket all game and throw perfect alley oop passes to KG that him and Dwight Howard on the same team would be sick for those 2 reasons at all. Don't contradict me. He scored 29% of his points on dunks and tip ins but how many of his points did he score from the FT line? He doesn't have a great back to the basket game. I grew up watching guys like Patrick Ewing, Robert Parish, and Hakeem Olajuwon and those guys had back to the basket games. Dwight Howard is big, strong, and athletic but he's nothing compared to those guys. Those were some great centers.

Contradict you? Where? You were wrong, I gave you the facts.

And you are confused. He does not score 29% of his points on dunks/tip ins, of his FGA, 29% are from dunks and tip-ins. They are mutually exclusive.

So because he doesn't have a post game up to par with Ewing, Olajuwon and Parish he as you quoted, has no back to the basket game at all? You seem to be back-tracking a little. Now you are saying he doesn't have a great back to the basket game which is true but earlier he had none whatsoever. So which is it, none or not great? Obviously his post game does not compare to those greats but no one was claiming his did. So I fail to see your point in bringing those guys into the discussion.

D Roses Bulls
05-11-2010, 03:19 AM
Calling someone a tool huh? Wow that really hurts. What am I a screwdriver? what about a hammer? Your an idiot. You better hope the Cavs beat the Celtics because the Magic are going to be exposed just like they were last year by the Lakers if they play Boston. I guarantee it.

please people stop creating accounts with peoples names from the movie. its kind of corny