PDA

View Full Version : Milton Bradley packed and left early

ChiTownBearCub
05-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Just saw it on the bottom of espn while watching tv

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/marinersblog/2011785415_milton_bradley_packed_up_left.html

BDawk4Prez
05-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Wouldn' it be cool if this was being discussed in like 2 other threads, on this very board?

turnaround3
05-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Any time he makes headlines this season someone's gonna make a thread. No point in criticizing it because it's gonna happen anyway. Just be glad that he's ******** the bed in Seattle instead of thriving, because we look like geniuses for taking on Supersize Me Silva right now.

mg420
05-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Any time he makes headlines this season someone's gonna make a thread. No point in criticizing it because it's gonna happen anyway. Just be glad that he's ******** the bed in Seattle instead of thriving, because we look like geniuses for taking on Supersize Me Silva right now.

by "we" do you mean hendry?

Doogolas
05-05-2010, 03:17 PM
:sigh: Why?

turnaround3
05-05-2010, 03:19 PM
by "we" do you mean hendry?

No I mean me. I'm Tom Ricketts. ***hole.

Captain Obvious
05-05-2010, 03:24 PM
I was just hoping that we could get another thread about Milton! This is just swell!

mg420
05-05-2010, 03:31 PM
No I mean me. I'm Tom Ricketts. ***hole.

thanks for clearing that up tom-btw shouldn't you have a cubs logo instead of a pirates logo?

LeoGetz
05-05-2010, 03:33 PM
I hope Griffey smashed his boom box with a bat.

turnaround3
05-05-2010, 03:33 PM
thanks for clearing that up tom-btw shouldn't you have a cubs logo instead of a pirates logo?

No. If you need a reason, ask Twan.

gocubs2118
05-05-2010, 03:40 PM
I hope Griffey smashed his boom box with a bat.

And I hope Felix Hernandez pees in his locker.

redbird89
05-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Milton Bradley is pathetic. It's one thing to not try at your job if you it's a low-paying job that you hate, but he's getting paid millions to do a job that many people would love to do if they had the ability or opportunity.

And then if anybody calls Bradley out on his behavior, he calls them racist. He absolutely appears to feel no responsibility for the way he acts. Everything is somebody else's fault. Bradley always thinks he is the victim. He's a pathetic excuse for a ballplayer. Anyone who calls himself the "Kanye West of baseball" needs to be sent for psychiatric evaluation, and then not be allowed to come back.

Doogolas
05-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Milton Bradley is pathetic. It's one thing to not try at your job if you it's a low-paying job that you hate, but he's getting paid millions to do a job that many people would love to do if they had the ability or opportunity.

And then if anybody calls Bradley out on his behavior, he calls them racist. He absolutely appears to feel no responsibility for the way he acts. Everything is somebody else's fault. Bradley always thinks he is the victim. He's a pathetic excuse for a ballplayer. Anyone who calls himself the "Kanye West of baseball" needs to be sent for psychiatric evaluation, and then not be allowed to come back.

Such an insult to Kanye West. At least Kanye consistently makes excellent music.

behindmydesk
05-05-2010, 06:27 PM
This is a thread for the Seattle Mariners forum not here

/end