PDA

View Full Version : Wade's estranged wife, kids suing his girlfriend

D Roses Bulls
05-05-2010, 02:39 PM
This ***** needs to leave wade alone. gold digging ***

MIAMI -- The estranged wife of Dwyane Wade has filed suit against his actress girlfriend Gabrielle Union, saying their relationship has caused the star Miami Heat guard's two sons emotional distress.

Dwyane Wade called the lawsuit "baseless and meritless," and Union issued a statement insisting the allegations are false.

Siohvaughn Wade filed the suit in Chicago this week, adding yet another chapter to the lengthy divorce saga between the former high school sweethearts who separated more than two years ago. She and Dwyane Wade had two sons, ages 8 and 2, who are listed as plaintiffs.

An attorney for Siohvaughn Wade did not immediately respond to an interview request.

"Each and every allegation made is entirely false," said C. Anthony Mulrain, an attorney for Union.

The lawsuit against Union is the latest twist in a nasty back-and-forth divorce battle that has waged for years.

It alleges Union "engaged in sexual foreplay" in front of the boys, which "severely inflicted the Plaintiffs emotionally and mentally." It also claims that the boys received "medium size gifts" from Dwyane Wade for Christmas last year, while Union got "the biggest gift of all."

"Defendant has played sexually explicit roles, including roles as a seductress," the lawsuit reads. "Defendant has apparently decided to take her role beyond the films and into the home of a married man, Dwyane Wade, in the presence of his two minor children."

Damages in excess of $50,000 are being sought by Siohvaughn Wade.

Mulrain, Union's attorney, said the accusations were made about a month ago in court, although the actress was not named as a defendant at that time.

"The court ultimately rejected these claims as frivolous," Mulrain said. "Gabrielle apologizes to the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois for tying them up with erroneous claims when there are real victims who should be receiving the legal attention they need."

Trial in the divorce case has been scheduled for June, although a motion is pending to have that pushed back until September. Dwyane Wade's side remains hopeful that a settlement could be reached beforehand; many have been offered in recent years, all of them refused.

Several other matters involving the former couple are pending, including a request by Dwyane Wade for sole custody of his children and that his wife be psychologically evaluated. Siohvaughn Wade has alleged that Dwyane Wade abandoned his children and that he was "guilty of extreme and repeated mental cruelty" toward her.

"I can state with certainty that the claims Siohvaughn made about Gabrielle are untrue," Dwyane Wade said. "I am deeply saddened and disappointed that Siohvaughn has used our sons once again as pawns and is now lashing out at Gabrielle, who is an innocent party. It is clear that this is a desperate attempt to retaliate against me for seeking sole custody of our children."

A perennial All-Star and former NBA scoring champion, Dwyane Wade has a number of other lawsuits pending stemming from failed business deals. He will opt out of the final year of his contract with the Heat and become a free agent July 1, at which time he'll receive a six-year offer from Miami that could be worth about $127 million -- far more than any other NBA club could pay him.

The custody battle and divorce case, he said last week, could "overshadow" his free-agent maneuvering.

"It's going to be a very busy summer, challenging summer and important summer for my life off the court and on the court," Wade said last week. "I have big decisions ahead of me. It's not easy."

Siohvaughn Wade also recently filed a libel-slander lawsuit against former friend Andrea Williams, who claimed in a deposition that Mrs. Wade bought a man she was romantically involved with from 2004 through 2007 a car and a motorcycle, threatened to find a gun and shoot Dwyane Wade, and voluntarily entered an Illinois hospital to deal with anger-related issues.

Nottage and Ward LLC, the Chicago law firm that was recently representing Siohvaughn Wade in the divorce, has been excused from that case after citing "an impasse" and "irreconcilable differences" between attorney and client.

Big Zo
05-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah, he's gonna wanna go to Chicago and be around that crazy *****. lol

RipVW
05-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Yup

D Roses Bulls
05-05-2010, 03:04 PM

my ****ing thoughts exactly........

DaBUU
05-05-2010, 03:05 PM
man I feel bad for DWade, his ex sounds like a nutcase, and theres nothing worse than being tied to that nutcase because your kids are stuck in the middle and being used. to hell to what team he ends up on, he needs to get his kids. maybe Chicago isnt the best place for him

cubulls
05-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Meh...I don't want him on the Bulls anyways so I hope this helps keep him away.

mjqusoldier
05-05-2010, 03:19 PM
ChicAGO ISNT THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU DWADE COME TO NY AND MAKE US HAPPY

nycsports2
i believe wade

nycsports2

:facepalm:

nycsports2
05-05-2010, 03:20 PM
ChicAGO ISNT THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU DWADE COME TO NY AND MAKE US HAPPY

no

amoore87
05-05-2010, 03:30 PM
^^ x2

DaBUU
05-05-2010, 03:34 PM

why would you not want a guy who scores 30 a game as our SG?

Spurred1
05-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Hope Wade and his ex realize the people they're hurting the most with all this crap are the kids.
Neither side is innocent here.

D Roses Bulls
05-05-2010, 03:42 PM
his ex wife seems like she is Fing crazy and is jealous

MaHaRaJaH
05-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Damn Wade Phukked up

RaiderLakersA's
05-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Wow. The part of being a superstar athlete (or any celebrity, for that matter) that I wouldn't wish on my most hated enemy.

king james
05-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Hope Wade and his ex realize the people they're hurting the most with all this crap are the kids.
Neither side is innocent here.

I agree with u 100%. Wade did his dirt and she did her. It just needs to stop.

AIsixersFK
05-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Wade's tappin Gabrielle Union? props to him :clap: Huge upgrade over Star Jones.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:59 PM
did wade get a prenup

ATX
05-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Damn Wade Phukked up

How exactly?

ballpd05
05-05-2010, 04:01 PM
yeah that whole lawsuit sounds like b**********. I mean they engaged in "sexual foreplay in front of kids" and getting the kids "medium sized gifts" while gabrielle gets the "large size gift" listing the kids as the defendant. She is crazy as the ****. I hope noone believes her. Although her mom messed her up with that name.

FinsSuperBowl
05-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Deliver us from Eva

steveshane67
05-05-2010, 04:17 PM
what all of you need to remember is that there is a 99% chance all this stuff is coming from the lawyer not the ex wife. the lawyer is just drumming up more business for himself that he knows hes gonna get paid for bc the ex is gonna get some $$ from wade at some pt when the divorce is finalized.

its the same thing as lindsey lohan and e trade, you dont really think it was her idea to sue, when it was her lawyers bc its an easy payday whether they win or lose in court.

what ppl need to be mad about is the fact that these lawsuits are even allowed to make it this far in the legal system. TORT REFORM, thats the answer to a lot of americas problems, including health care

netsgiantsyanks
05-05-2010, 04:39 PM
d wades ex is just a jealous ***** hes going out with GABRIELLE UNION id be jealous too lol

netsgiantsyanks
05-05-2010, 04:41 PM
and the fact that the complaint is that gabrielle union is causing the kids emotional distress is just ********

unleashthebeast
05-05-2010, 04:53 PM
I cant even imagine putting your children in this kind of predicament. This is the part of sports (and life, for that matter) that really sux.

Spiderman 1nner
05-05-2010, 04:56 PM
its always tha saddest thing to see parents drag their children into tha middle of an ugly divorce, thats jus a recipe for emotionally scarring your children. his ex wife is a nut case... im sure tha bunz was amazing though, hahhahaha

sixers247
**** them both in the ***

Jonathan2323
She just wants more money from him.

Costra_Nostra
05-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Wear a condom ladies and gentleman.

Voodoo Alchemy
05-05-2010, 05:14 PM
one look at his ex-wife and you knew it wouldn't take long for wade to dump her.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 05:23 PM
it's something you need to have cause when she leaves your as s she gon leave with, hola we want prenup

td0tsfinest
05-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Wade's tappin Gabrielle Union? props to him :clap: Huge upgrade over Star Jones.

You just found about the right now.

Wade is just getting Kidd's sloppy seconds. ;)

slack_justin
05-05-2010, 05:54 PM
what a stupid b!tch. And if his sons were upset by any making out or whatever then they are some punks. but lets bring the kids into this.how old are they now anyway? probably didnt even know what was goin on.Whatever. stay awat from chicago. (im a pistons fan)

Cromedome
05-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Wade and his actress girfriend need to come to NYC....to get the hell away from that crazy *****.

1 thing is for sure....he's NOT going to Chicago.