PDA

View Full Version : More signs Chris Bosh is leaving Toronto this Summer

Pages : [1] 2

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Oh dear. Slowly but surely, Chris Bosh is giving Toronto the kiss-off, and causing a minor Twitterquake in the process.

The Raptors’ all-star forward – at least, that’s his designation until July 1, when the NBA declares open season on players out of contract – changed his location from Toronto to “Everywhere” on his Twitter account, and removed a biography section that noted his status as Raptors captain. Meantime, his website was listed as down for maintenance on Tuesday morning.

Read more http://www.thestar.com/sports/basketball/nba/raptors/chrisbosh/article/804821--is-raptor-star-chris-bosh-getting-ready-to-leave-toronto?bn=1

Chris Bosh is leaving Toronto. Does anyone have any doubt left?

abe_froman
05-05-2010, 01:43 PM
yes he's gone

ldc62
05-05-2010, 01:48 PM
The question is where? If he really wants to win he should join OKC.

abe_froman
05-05-2010, 01:51 PM
The question is where? If he really wants to win he should join OKC.

naw,he wants attention.so it'll be a more friendly media market..not stuck out in okc

RipVW
05-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Did anyone have any doubt to begin with?

ATX
05-05-2010, 01:57 PM
This has been an inevitability for a long time coming. Only Raps fans will deny it, and call the rest of us stupid.

PraiseJesus
05-05-2010, 01:59 PM
bosh to okc or chicago

MJ-BULLS
05-05-2010, 02:02 PM
He will either end up in Chicago or Miami.

FOBolous
05-05-2010, 02:03 PM
if he wants to have a shot @ the championship, $$$, and a big market to play in...HOUSTON!!!!! Toronto, do a sigh and trade with Houston NOOOOW!!!

Pass Rusher JA
05-05-2010, 02:03 PM
i need bosh should stay in the east because its an easier route to the championship game...i want him to go to the pistons so that they can make their run again!

Rego247
05-05-2010, 02:05 PM
wow i didnt realize what u do on twitter determines what u do in free agency.

go figure.

asandhu23
05-05-2010, 02:07 PM
He will either end up in Chicago or Miami.

:facepalm:

Evolution23
05-05-2010, 02:07 PM
hes gone to which ever team Lebron goes to.. Unless Lebron stays, then Bosh goes to Miami with Wade.

Wade_County
05-05-2010, 02:08 PM
didnt even think there was really a question about him leaving....either chicago,miami, or maybe houston.

B-Ray
05-05-2010, 02:08 PM
thank you for this thread

Catfish1314
05-05-2010, 02:09 PM
If one of the four major free agent targets (Amare, LeBron, Wade, Bosh) is the most likely to leave, it has to be Chris Bosh. The Raptors aren't winning like the other three players' teams are and if I'm him, it's time to move on.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:10 PM

go figure.

ezactly this thread i so dumb ,i personally think he's leaving i mean why should he stay, but nothing is guaranteed im not in his brain so theres no way you can tell especially from twitter statuses and his website being down :facepalm:

Raph12
05-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Like I said before, Chitown, here he comes!

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:15 PM
If one of the four major free agent targets (Amare, LeBron, Wade, Bosh) is the most likely to leave, it has to be Chris Bosh. The Raptors aren't winning like the other three players' teams are and if I'm him, it's time to move on.

i disagree, amare wants to be the man first and the suns tried to trade him how many trade deadlines in a row ???? and the suns arent going to give amare the max, and amare would be stupid to turn downa max, who knows if this time next year if he can still command one

dvda 89
05-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Did anyone have any doubt to begin with?

Just some people from Toronto.

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 02:16 PM
I don't know what team he will end up with because there are so many possible teams that he can do a sign and Trade with like LAL, Dallas and Houston. Then there are the teams with money like Miami, Chicago and NYC.

This summer with be determined by LeBron and D Wade and other players will follow imo.

Wade_County
05-05-2010, 02:17 PM
i disagree, amare wants to be the man first and the suns tried to trade him how many trade deadlines in a row ???? and the suns arent going to give amare the max, and amare would be stupid to turn downa max, who knows if this time next year if he can still command one

lol...

out of the list its:

Bosh
Amare
Wade
Lebron and hes not leaving

for whos the most to leave.

SDBearsFan
05-05-2010, 02:18 PM
I think he goes to Houston; they have pieces that they could send in a S&T, Bosh goes back to his home state, and is the focal point of that franchise, which is what he wants.

MaHaRaJaH
05-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Just some people from Toronto.

:rolleyes:

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 02:23 PM
:(I really wanted him to stay, but if he is leaving i hope we get a sign and trade because with out him the raps will be the worst team in the league next year. it is actually very sad.

the nba season is all i look forward too in the winter... sigh*

:violin:

MTar786
if he goes to miami then they'l be top 3 or 4 in east next season.
if he goes to houston they'll still be pretty much avergae in the west. 5th seed maybe.
if he goes to chicago they'll be slightly better than atlanta.
Now if he goes to OKC i'd be pretty worried. they would be scary. sign him and trade jeff green to a team thats going to rebuild for one of their great players or an amazing 6th man.
like jeff green, fillers and a 1st pick for tyson chandler and stephen jackson and a 2nd pick.
dumb trade.. but cant think of anything right now

thescore53
lol...

out of the list its:

Bosh
Amare
Wade
Lebron and hes not leaving

for whos the most to leave.

did you read my post :facepalm: if amare stays he's a little bit ch, they disrespected him shopped him so many times, and if they offered anything less than max if i was amare i'd look and spit on steve kerr than continue to smack him,

MTar786
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
wait. if amare leaves and bosh goes to okc.. then jeff green and fillers for steve nash and j rich

RaysFan
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
The easy answer is Miami. I think that team is the favorite.

1. Miami (sign and trade for Beasley)
2. Houston (in a sign and trade for Jordan Hill and multiple 1st round picks)
3. Chicago
4. New York/New Jersey

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I really wanted him to stay, but if he is leaving i hope we get a sign and trade because with out him the raps will be the worst team in the league next year. it is actually very sad.

really we would ?? a lottery team yess but worst in the league

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 02:25 PM
if he goes to houston they'll still be pretty much avergae in the west. 5th seed maybe.
Now if he goes to OKC i'd be pretty worried. they would be scary. sign him and trade jeff green to a team thats going to rebuild for one of their great players or an amazing 6th man.
like jeff green, fillers and a 1st pick for tyson chandler and stephen jackson and a 2nd pick.

I agree that OKC team would be a contender for the Championship and would get the #1 or #2 seed in the WEST.

central2003
05-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Almost all free agents will leave their respective teams to get Max contracts and different change of scenery Lebron is the most likely to stay out of the FA list but I wouldnt bet money on it because he wants a championship bad and if the cavs fail to get one this year he will be looking else where. As for bosh I see him going any where that will give him Max contract and to play with a big name star .

mvb815
05-05-2010, 02:30 PM
chris bosh will never be happy in the nba. he will always want to be the first man, but that team will never be a contender.

unless he takes a pau gasol type role he will never get anywhere.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:30 PM
bosh with the bulls is better than bosh with the heat, better all around team

Wade_County
05-05-2010, 02:31 PM

yeah considering the heat have 2 players under contract thats a good statement to make right now:facepalm:

mvb815
05-05-2010, 02:32 PM

you really think no team would top jeff green for chris bosh? that would probably be at the bottom of the stack of trades offered.

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 02:36 PM

what a ******** statement. Its true Beasley and Cook are the only players on the Heat right now. When we sign other players than you can make clear statement who has a better all around team.

thescore53
yeah considering the heat have 2 players under contract thats a good statement to make right now:facepalm:

rose is going to be a superstar, noah is a good center possible allstar next year,

and i find the bold part a bad thing, theres no gaurantee that anything else will happen,pat riley himeself said it every thing wont happen this summer, it even might take 5 years or might not happen(talking about a heat dynasty)

central2003
^^^ PLus D-Wade will be the prob the last man to wait and sign to a diffrent team because he will wait to see what Miami will do and what other big name star they will get but if no star signs D-wade is out of Miami and will go to the bulls .

I see the Bulls trying to mimic the 2008 celtics .. Bulls have D-Rose and will sign D-Wade and will try to get Dirk for lesser money and knowing Dirk he will take it for a championship. I could be wrong but remember where you heard it first ;)

Rivera
05-05-2010, 02:38 PM
S&T with orlando and bring back the air carter centre!!!!

bosh n dwight - beast!

then toronto can cut VC and he can resign with Orlando for the vet minium somethin like the Z trade!!!

Lets GOOOOO!!!! pull the trigger orlando

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:38 PM
what a ******** statement. Its true Beasley and Cook are the only players on the Heat right now. When we sign other players than you can make clear statement who has a better all around team.

how is it a ******** statement, bulls have a really good roster and players that compliment bosh, they might not be done there other trades could be in the works

Wade_County
05-05-2010, 02:39 PM
^^^ PLus D-Wade will be the prob the last man to wait and sign to a diffrent team because he will wait to see what Miami will do and what other big name star they will get but if no star signs D-wade is out of Miami and will go to the bulls .

I see the Bulls trying to mimic the 2008 celtics .. Bulls have D-Rose and will sign D-Wade and will try to get Dirk for lesser money and knowing Dirk he will take it for a championship. I could be wrong but remember where you heard it first ;)

I will bet you any amount of money that this will never happen

Dirks not going anywhere, and while i think Wade will stay in Miami, he might still leave but the Dirk thing will not happen.

mudvayne387
05-05-2010, 02:40 PM
This has been an inevitability for a long time coming. Only Raps fans will deny it, and call the rest of us stupid.

I don't know whats more annoying, Toronto fans thinking Bosh will retire a Raptor, or Bulls fans thinking Rose is the second coming of Christ.

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 02:41 PM
rose is going to be a superstar, noah is a good center possible allstar next year,

and i find the bold part a bad thing, theres no gaurantee that anything else will happen,pat riley himeself said it every thing wont happen this summer, it even might take 5 years or might not happen(talking about a heat dynasty)

When you have D Wade on you team its instantly better than the Bulls. Take a look at the records this year with a crap roster the HEAT won 47 games.

Sadds The Gr8
05-05-2010, 02:42 PM
I've been saying he's gone from time...

I think he goes to Miami with Wade.

mudvayne387
how is it a ******** statement, heat have a really good roster and players that compliment bosh, they might not be done there other trades could be in the works

Thanks, that made my day !

Wade_County

Well, i dont think you can really make any assumptions until the FA signings start to go down, so saying right now that one is better then the other is impossible.

mvb815
S&T with orlando and bring back the air carter centre!!!!

bosh n dwight - beast!

then toronto can cut VC and he can resign with Orlando for the vet minium somethin like the Z trade!!!

Lets GOOOOO!!!! pull the trigger orlando

if this happened i would stop watching basketball.

just like i almost did after the Z trade.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:43 PM
I don't know whats more annoying, Toronto fans thinking Bosh will retire a Raptor, or Bulls fans thinking Rose is the second coming of Christ.

or heat fans thinking their gonna have a dynasty

Wade_County
05-05-2010, 02:43 PM
When you have D Wade on you team its instantly better than the Bulls. Take a look at the records this year with a crap roster the HEAT won 47 games.

and dont forget also that we had Jermaine Oneal. Thats like playing 4 on 5 when hes on the floor. Actually its worse, cause he missed all the shots he took.

Wade_County
05-05-2010, 02:44 PM

:laugh:

central2003
05-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Will you have to think if Dirk has any dignity left in him he will prob want to bounce from Dallas because we all know Dallas will never win a title in the next 5-10 years even sacramento will have a better shot then them in the next 5 years. Dallas is a team that always will fail.. look at the 2007 playoffs how they were the number 1 team and got their *** beat by a underachieving warriors.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:46 PM

they only lost 6 more games despite all the injuries, noah,rose,deng all wen down at once,

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Thanks, that made my day !

you know it's a typo, heat and good roster obviously dont go together

Wade_County
05-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Will you have to think if Dirk has any dignity left in him he will prob want to bounce from Dallas because we all know Dallas will never win a title in the next 5-10 years even sacramento will have a better shot then them in the next 5 years. Dallas is a team that always will fail.. look at the 2007 playoffs how they were the number 1 team and got their *** beat by a underachieving warriors.

yeah but i cant see him passing on all that money next year. He might leave the following summer but not this summer.

Wade_County
05-05-2010, 02:48 PM
you know it's a typo, heat and good roster obviously dont go together

kind of like Toronto and Chris Bosh.

Hellcrooner
05-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I thik he will get his sign and trade to Houston

second more likely place L.A CLIPPERS then Sign and trade with Lakers.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 02:55 PM
I thik he will get his sign and trade to Houston

second more likely place L.A CLIPPERS then Sign and trade with Lakers.

why would bosh go to the clippers

Floridag8tr
05-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Hell be in Miami Wade - Bosh- Joe Johnson

Ragun
05-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Read more http://www.thestar.com/sports/basketball/nba/raptors/chrisbosh/article/804821--is-raptor-star-chris-bosh-getting-ready-to-leave-toronto?bn=1

Chris Bosh is leaving Toronto. Does anyone have any doubt left?

not much doubt for even raptors' fans. it is better for both sides if bosh goes to another team in a sign and trade.

BOSTON617
05-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Hell be in Miami Wade - Bosh- Joe Johnson

ya and the celtics are going to get dirk and lebron :facepalm:

MaHaRaJaH
05-05-2010, 03:10 PM

3. Chicago
4. New York/New Jersey

Why oh Why would we want Miami's Reject?

MaHaRaJaH
05-05-2010, 03:14 PM

how is it a ******** statement, bulls have a really good roster and players that compliment bosh, they might not be done there other trades could be in the works

I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8GEidaMMI)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g422Zd2gRck)

Silent
05-05-2010, 03:14 PM

That's where it will be where else would he go?

anyone notice Bosh looks like Rick James?

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basketball/nba/raptors/chrisbosh/article/804821--is-raptor-star-chris-bosh-getting-ready-to-leave-toronto?bn=1

ATX
05-05-2010, 03:15 PM
or heat fans thinking their gonna have a dynasty

WTF is with your crusade against Miami? Jesus Christ...

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 03:16 PM
really we would ?? a lottery team yess but worst in the league

if we dont replace bosh were screwed bro, did you watch any of the games while bosh was injured ? we really were like the worst team in the league. they look lost with out bosh. if we dont replace him were in rebuild mode. not one player on the roster can carry the team in any way. not defensivly or offensivly.

bosh either resigns for the max and mlse gets another good player to play with him by going in to luxury tax.

or

we sign and trade him and try to get some talent back for him.

other then those two options, if he just leaves were rebuilding. again!

im pissed man..

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:17 PM
I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI8GEidaMMI)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g422Zd2gRck)

theres no point listing ideas why he should stay, even if they make sense they dont wanna hear especially heat fans get sensitive about it as if he their player

abe_froman
05-05-2010, 03:17 PM

i dont know,heat fans believing that beasley is secretly a beast and pat reily will somehow magically put together an all star team as their roster from here on out,and making all their dreams and wishes come true like some kind of genie..can seem to some,kind of out there

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:20 PM
if we dont replace bosh were screwed bro, did you watch any of the games while bosh was injured ? we really were like the worst team in the league. they look lost with out bosh. if we dont replace him were in rebuild mode. not one player on the roster can carry the team in any way. not defensivly or offensivly.

bosh either resigns for the max and mlse gets another good player to play with him by going in to luxury tax.

or

we sign and trade him and try to get some talent back for him.

other then those two options, if he just leaves were rebuilding. again!

im pissed man..

we still beat the bottom of the league teams, was,nykx2,nj,det,, even if bosh was playing in some of those games we still might of lost

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:21 PM
i dont know,heat fans believing that beasley is secretly a beast and pat reily will somehow magically put together an all star team as their roster from here on out,and making all their dreams and wishes come true like some kind of genie..can seem to some,kind of out there

+1

MaHaRaJaH
05-05-2010, 03:29 PM
theres no point listing ideas why he should stay, even if they make sense they dont wanna hear especially heat fans get sensitive about it as if he their player

No TO fan shalt accept he will become a Miami Heat or a Bull young padawan learner!

FarOutIos
05-05-2010, 03:29 PM
I'll add to the homer comments...

Bosh to the Kings!

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 03:31 PM
we still beat the bottom of the league teams, was,nykx2,nj,det,, even if bosh was playing in some of those games we still might of lost

DUDE i think we lost to minisota once, the pacers, the knicks once. lol
we were right down there with the crap teams.

all im saying is if he is leaving it better be via sign and trade so that we can get some talent back. other wise your right were a lottery team maybe good enough to be the 4th worst. brutal!!

OH and by the way, if bosh does leave, i dont think it will be to either chicago or miami. he will probably go to the west.

chicago and miami dont have pieces bc would be looking for in a sign and trade. chicago does, but not any one who they would be willing to part with. for example i dont see chicago giving up noah for bosh. the only way those two teams get bosh is if he decides to jet with no sign and trade and just join those teams.

chances are he goes to a team in texas.

Mman
05-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Chris Bosh you were the Raptors weakest link.....Goodbye

nycsports2
05-05-2010, 03:35 PM
to me im 100& hes leavin but ive been thought that

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:38 PM
I'll add to the homer comments...

Bosh to the Kings!

One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactions from Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to the Kings on Wednesday.

The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

"Hell no!" said Bosh in a disgusted reply.

The same fan continued his inquires into the third quarter, which eventually elicited a reply from Jack.

"Ain’t nobody coming here," Jack said. "Nobody even knows it’s in California."

RipVW
05-05-2010, 03:40 PM

all im saying is if he is leaving it better be via sign and trade so that we can get some talent back. other wise your right were a lottery team maybe good enough to be the 4th worst. brutal!!

OH and by the way, if bosh does leave, i dont think it will be to either chicago or miami. he will probably go to the west.

chicago and miami dont have pieces bc would be looking for in a sign and trade. chicago does, but not any one who they would be willing to part with. for example i dont see chicago giving up noah for bosh. the only way those two teams get bosh is if he decides to jet with no sign and trade and just join those teams.

Toronto really doesnt have leverage in a sign and trade.

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Bosh and turk to houston for ariza & martin =)

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:41 PM

no we swept minnesota, we actually never lost to a team below .500 without bosh

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Toronto really doesnt have leverage in a sign and trade.

I KNOW THAT, i never said we had any leverage, i said i hope he goes via sign and trade so atleast we can get some talent back. and i even stated the posibility of him just leaving. right ? thanks for coming out.

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 03:43 PM

i coulda swore we dropped one against them this year. but you can be right. either way .. you know what im sayin bro. i just want some talent back if he just leaves like t mac were screwed.

RipVW
05-05-2010, 03:43 PM
I KNOW THAT, i never said we had any leverage, i said i hope he goes via sign and trade so atleast we can get some talent back. and i even stated the posibility of him just leaving. right ? thanks for coming out.

You wouldnt get Noah. Youd likely have to be happy with some combination that involves Deng.

If you knew that, i dont know why you would even mention Noah.

MaHaRaJaH
05-05-2010, 03:46 PM

Didn't we lose one to the Clippers?

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 03:48 PM

AND the kings.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:49 PM
You wouldnt get Noah. Youd likely have to be happy with some combination that involves Deng.

If you knew that, i dont know why you would even mention Noah.

the thing is bosh would prob have more than one team,

miami, chicago, houston........ so there would be prob a bidding war so we would have some leverage unless he comes out and says theres only one team i would want to join

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:50 PM

no, we beat them in la remember that comeback we were down 21 and end up winning by 15, and the other was in toronto where we blew them out, sonny weems 8/8 performance

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:51 PM
AND the kings.

we lost to the kings once when bosh was playing remmeber this....

One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactions from Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to the Kings on Wednesday.

The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

"Hell no!" said Bosh in a disgusted reply.

RipVW
05-05-2010, 03:53 PM
the thing is bosh would prob have more than one team,

miami, chicago, houston........ so there would be prob a bidding war so we would have some leverage unless he comes out and says theres only one team i would want to join

I dont know. That seems like wishful thinking.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 03:55 PM
I dont know. That seems like wishful thinking.

lets be honest eveything about freeagency is wishful thinking

magikmc
05-05-2010, 03:59 PM
as a toronto fan i think he's leaving, and am actually a little happy about it. That said, i don't think these things involving twitter make much of a point. He's now a free agent. Which means, he currently is not the raptors captain, nor signed to the team.

Not too mention this is the diva in Bosh coming out. He's looking for attention. What do ya know...... hes getting it.

kikeyanez
05-05-2010, 04:01 PM
dont rule out golden state!! we have meny tradeing chips this offseason we could use in a sign an trade deal

thescore53
if bosh was a girl he'd be a **** and lebron would be his slutty friend

RipVW
lets be honest eveything about freeagency is wishful thinking

True but in the scenario you described, youre talking about an elaborate trade scenario that rarely happens when all the players are under contract...but this is a player teams are looking to acquire through free agency. I think in most cases, teams will be looking to unload bad contracts. With that in mind, having 4 teams involved isnt really accomplishing much.

In sign and trades, youre not likely going to get equal value and its that or nothing.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 04:05 PM
dont rule out golden state!! we have meny tradeing chips this offseason we could use in a sign an trade deal

yes bosh would love to go to a rebuilding team based on dleaguers a crazy coach

ellis
curry
reggie
maggete
biedrins

thescore53
05-05-2010, 04:06 PM
True but in the scenario you described, youre talking about an elaborate trade scenario that rarely happens when all the players are under contract...but this is a player teams are looking to acquire through free agency. I think in most cases, teams will be looking to unload bad contracts. With that in mind, having 4 teams involved isnt really accomplishing much.

In sign and trades, youre not likely going to get equal value and its that or nothing.

i'd take the dignity

SA5195
05-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Yup cause Twitter determines where a player will go.

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 04:40 PM
we lost to the kings once when bosh was playing remmeber this....

lol yeah i do remember that. pretty funny still..

WE LOST TOO

phillie x1

washington x1

inidana x2

sacremento x1

golden state x 2

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Yup cause Twitter determines where a player will go.

This is not a rumor it striaght from the source.

RipVW
05-05-2010, 04:46 PM
i'd take the dignity

I understand and I dont blame you for feeling this way.

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 04:47 PM
i don't remeber what D Wade had as his location on twitter, but now it say "I'm everywhere" just like Bosh. Interesting.....

http://twitter.com/dwadeofficial

SA5195
05-05-2010, 04:47 PM
This is not a rumor it striaght from the source.

I never said it was a rumour. Maybe he put "Everywhere" because it's the off-season, and he goes out for vacation.

He put "Everywhere", does that mean all 30 teams are gonna get him?

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 04:49 PM
I never said it was a rumour. Maybe he put "Everywhere" because it's the off-season, and he goes out for vacation.

He put "Everywhere", does that mean all 30 teams are gonna get him?

it was not the everywhere that was telling it was he took down Captain of the Raptors.

SA5195
05-05-2010, 04:52 PM
it was not the everywhere that was telling it was he took down Captain of the Raptors.

Oh, nevermind lol.

Catfish1314
05-05-2010, 04:53 PM

Oh I agree. Amare is good as gone but at least Amare has a reason to stay if he so chooses. The Suns are winning. They aren't exactly contending but they're in the playoffs and are currently en route to the WCF.

Andrea Bargnani is literally the only reason I would consider staying with the Raptors if I were Bosh.

"Jarret Jack quote"

Ironic coming from Jack who spent last season playing in Toronto.

Costra_Nostra
05-05-2010, 04:56 PM
If their was any doubt that left that Bosh would stay, it should be erased. He isn't just pointing at all these signs coincidentally, I say he is the first FA to sign elsewhere.

Red222
05-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Oh I agree. Amare is good as gone but at least Amare has a reason to stay if he so chooses. The Suns are winning. They aren't exactly contending but they're in the playoffs and are currently en route to the WCF.

Andrea Bargnani is literally the only reason I would consider staying with the Raptors if I were Bosh.

Noah is the better fit next to Bosh IMO

thescore53
05-05-2010, 05:10 PM

i dont get the irony........ and bargnani sucks, this is the same guy that said he wasnt surprised that we lost to the bulls at home, if your best player doesnt believe your gonna win a game the your not

ldc62
05-05-2010, 05:10 PM

No rule out GS.... they have Curry and Ellis, but they won't be winning a championship anytime soon and thats what Bosh wants.

ldc62
05-05-2010, 05:14 PM
i don't remeber what D Wade had as his location on twitter, but now it say "I'm everywhere" just like Bosh. Interesting.....

http://twitter.com/dwadeofficial

Scared yet Heat fans? :D

thescore53
05-05-2010, 05:14 PM

i agree, though bargnani and bosh are perfect for each other on offense they get abused night in on defense

sunnydayin'zona
05-05-2010, 05:19 PM
your sig is :facepalm:

thescore53
05-05-2010, 05:21 PM
your sig is :facepalm:

how is it :facepalm:, explain

IAmKira
05-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Bosh's going to da LAKERS!! didnt u see him watching them last nite? :P

thescore53
05-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Bosh's going to da LAKERS!! didnt u see him watching them last nite? :P

ye he looked like mili vanili

clutchski
05-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Anywhere but Miami.

sunnydayin'zona
05-05-2010, 05:35 PM

stephen jackson alone is worth jeff green fillers and a first round pick. thats not happening

wait. if amare leaves and bosh goes to okc.. then jeff green and fillers for steve nash and j rich

okay your first statement i opened to quote to facepalm you, but now you're delusional.
nash and jrich are 27 million in contracts against the cap. not to mention, you would never ever ever convince steve kerr to do that trade. nash will retire in a suns uniform.

throw in westbrook and a first and we have a deal. :rolleyes:

sunnydayin'zona
05-05-2010, 05:36 PM
how is it :facepalm:, explain

not yours, i mean to quote the guy who has the top 5 pg list:

1. williams
2. rose
3. nash
4. paul
5. rondo

idk what happened to the quote

td0tsfinest
05-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Anywhere but Miami.

or chicago

Red222
05-05-2010, 05:39 PM
or chicago

why the hate

thescore53
05-05-2010, 05:39 PM
not yours, i mean to quote the guy who has the top 5 pg list:

1. williams
2. rose
3. nash
4. paul
5. rondo

idk what happened to the quote

my bad then lool

thescore53
05-05-2010, 05:42 PM
why the hate

chicago would be my first choice for him....... if he goes to miami i'd aactually cry

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 05:43 PM
chicago would be my first choice for him....... if he goes to miami i'd aactually cry

Oh God i can't wait. :)

Red222

u wanna be a bulls fan if we get mr bosh???:D

clutchski
or chicago

:nod:

fishfan79
05-05-2010, 05:45 PM
he will fit in good in miami

thescore53
05-05-2010, 05:48 PM
u wanna be a bulls fan if we get mr bosh???:D

i like that you used if unlike certain fans..... but i'll watch them, cant turn my back on the raps though

td0tsfinest
05-05-2010, 05:50 PM
why the hate

cause I hate you guys. ;)

Ray_R
05-05-2010, 05:50 PM

3. Chicago
4. New York/New Jersey

:laugh:

The[chi][town]
05-05-2010, 05:52 PM
i mean he could go to miami but D-Wade only has 3 years left tops. Why wouldnt he go to a younger team like OKC or the bulls that have many of successful years ahead of them.

that is if the bulls come out of free agency with a top tier free agent. OKC has a bright future even if they dont get a top tier free agent.

ldc62
05-05-2010, 05:53 PM

3. Chicago
4. New York/New Jersey

No one wants Beasley... I rather let Bosh walk than have Beasley on the Raptors.

Red222
05-05-2010, 05:53 PM
i like that you used if unlike certain fans..... but i'll watch them, cant turn my back on the raps though

contrary to popular belief we are a levelheaded and passionate fanbase who isnt sure what we will get i think we will flop most fear this 2

The[chi][town]
05-05-2010, 05:54 PM
No one wants Beasley... I rather let Bosh walk than have Beasley on the Raptors.

hahahaha think of the bulls with beasley instead of D.Rose. oh man makes me laugh and almost cry at the same time.

Red222
05-05-2010, 05:54 PM
cause I hate you guys. ;)

atleast you were honest i have hate for heat fans not you guys though :D

ldc62
05-05-2010, 05:56 PM
contrary to popular belief we are a levelheaded and passionate fanbase who isnt sure what we will get i think we will flop most fear this 2

I use to enjoy watch Derrick Rose, but ever since I joined PSD I just can't cheer for the Bulls anymore.

The[chi][town]
05-05-2010, 05:58 PM
idc62 im a bears fan and there is no way well have a top 6 defense, well be 10-15 tops.

Red222
05-05-2010, 05:59 PM
I use to enjoy watch Derrick Rose, but ever since I joined PSD I just can't cheer for the Bulls anymore.

come to our forum then judge us we have idiots who post here but most arent rose stans

thescore53
05-05-2010, 06:02 PM

everytime i say bosh might stay heat fans get defensive as if he's their player, they know deep down inside free agency may not go their way but they dont want to admit it cause they know their screwed even more than the knicks..

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 06:03 PM
everytime i say bosh might stay heat fans get defensive as if he's their player, they know deep down inside free agency may not go their way but they dont want to admit it cause they know their screwed even more than the knicks..

Not true you are the one that's defensive just take a look at how many posts you have in Bosh related threads.

Red222
05-05-2010, 06:04 PM

free agency is a crap shoot there is nothing definite only probability

thescore53
05-05-2010, 06:05 PM
come to our forum then judge us we have idiots who post here but most arent rose stans

this is very true, if i can recall i use to hate the bulls, but after hanging out in bulls forum during the playoff run, my view has changed

Fifeseebong
05-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Chris Bosh for 2 of 3 picks (21*, 26, 32*), Collison, and Etan Thomas pique any interest? Their combined salary next year is $14.15 million. What added salary would be needed to match (or get close enough to) year one of Bosh's extension (17.5 mil???) if OKC is up against the cap too? (Throw in, say, Eric Maynor - 1.3 mil?)

Getting to keep Krstic is a chip you can sit on while solidifying your 3**/4 for the next 5-6 years and having all your young pieces to fit in as need be around 2 superstar players. I think a Durant/Bosh pairing could wreak havoc*** on the West. I think a guy as adept at drafting as Bryan Colangelo could re-stock/tool the Raptors with 3 picks in the first 32 this year. A win-win deal in my estimation. Re-build is accelerated on one end, the other gets a shot at ring(s).

*reasonable for adding a max-(ish/lite) talent to accompany Durant
**provided KD re-signs.
***KD/CB Combo (46-50ppg/18-20rpg/8-10apg/3blk/3stl) with Westbrook, Green, Harden, Sefolosha, Ibaka, Krstic, Weaver, White, #26 1st rd, etc...

Time to nut up and spend for the foundations of a dynasty soon Clay.

I think OKC is the dark horse to come away with Bosh. Clearly.

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 06:07 PM
this is very true, if i can recall i use to hate the bulls, but after hanging out in bulls forum during the playoff run, my view has changed

Bro you are a PSD whore. i remember at 1st you would hang out in the HEAT forum and say how much you hated the Bulls now its in reverse. Make up your mind.:D

Red222
05-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Bro you are a PSD whore. i remember at 1st you would hang out in the HEAT forum and say how much you hated the Bulls now its in reverse. Make up your mind.:D

i was there 2 :D

thescore53
05-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Not true you are the one that's defensive just take a look at how many posts you have in Bosh related threads.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=480083&page=4

thescore53
05-05-2010, 06:14 PM

no i was tryna jinx you guys , i was playing mind games and you fell for it and excepted me as one of your own hhahahhahahahhahah,

ryder78c
05-05-2010, 06:20 PM
no i was tryna jink you guys , i was playing mind games and you fell for it and excepted me as one of your own hhahahhahahahhahah,

:facepalm: i think you mean jinx also

Bosh is in miami you will be a miami fan after wade resigns and bosh signs with the heat hahaaa

thescore53
05-05-2010, 06:22 PM
:facepalm: i think you mean jinx also

Bosh is in miami you will be a miami fan after wade resigns and bosh signs with the heat hahaaa

no i wont, im not really a bosh fan......

Jonathan2323
05-05-2010, 06:25 PM
no i wont, im not really a bosh fan......

thescore53
05-05-2010, 06:28 PM

to tell you the truth i want bosh to resign just to prove everyone wrong and so i can say i told you so.... if bosh resigns we'd still be the same team a 5-9 seed first round exit, why do i wanna watch that, especially knnowing that building a team around bosh will never bring us a championship

Catfish1314
05-05-2010, 07:06 PM

Yes he is but I'm saying playing with a frontcourt teammate who still has untapped potential is something to at least consider staying for. There's nothing else.

i dont get the irony........ and bargnani sucks, this is the same guy that said he wasnt surprised that we lost to the bulls at home, if your best player doesnt believe your gonna win a game the your not

Jack said that like there's a whole lot going in Toronto.

Bargnani's not a superstar but at least he has potential while everyone else on the team other than DeRozan is past their prime, or incredibly mediocre.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes he is but I'm saying playing with a frontcourt teammate who still has untapped potential is something to at least consider staying for. There's nothing else.

Jack said that like there's a whole lot going in Toronto.

Bargnani's not a superstar but at least he has potential while everyone else on the team other than DeRozan is past their prime, or incredibly mediocre.

you obviously never been to Toronto, Toronto is a world class city,

defender4m
05-05-2010, 07:10 PM

Yea i liked the city when i went there

Catfish1314
05-05-2010, 07:11 PM

And Jack took a dump on Sac-Town like he's some kind of star who plays for a utopian dream team. I just thought that was funny.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 07:15 PM
And Jack took a dump on Sac-Town like he's some kind of star who plays for a utopian dream team. I just thought that was funny.

so you were talking about the team not the city right.. but jack insulted the city not the team so i still dont get the irony

thescore53
05-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Yea i liked the city when i went there

coming from a new yorker that means alot

Catfish1314
05-05-2010, 07:18 PM
so you were talking about the team not the city right.. but jack insulted the city not the team so i still dont get the irony

I don't know if I can explain it any better. But go Raptors. :)

thescore53
05-05-2010, 07:31 PM
I don't know if I can explain it any better. But go Raptors. :)

there nothing ironic about it, if toronto was a dump city then id get it

godolphins
05-05-2010, 07:39 PM

go figure.
I think that Twitter surpass many sports information sites, it's quick and easy to get informations but it has to be from the right person.

slapnutz69
05-05-2010, 07:41 PM
bout time the raps got rid of him, too soft, too brittle, not a leader, time for B.C to do what is necissary we dont need Bosh, get someone in here who can lead us at least to the friggin playoffs....CB4 in Toronto = fail

Baller1
05-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Go to OKC!

Kakaroach
05-05-2010, 07:51 PM

go figure. As ridiculous as it sounds, I believe he is leaving T-Dot. Unfortunate for Raps fans.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Go to OKC!

bosh= fame whore ..... okc= smallest market in the nba......... so

(bosh/okc)-(fame\ego) + possible championship team
= 2.534453556 he goes to Okla

thescore53
05-05-2010, 07:53 PM
As ridiculous as it sounds, I believe he is leaving T-Dot. Unfortunate for Raps fans.

theres nothing ridiculous about it he's gone

Kakaroach
05-05-2010, 08:04 PM
theres nothing ridiculous about it he's gone I was talking about the Twitter comment lol.

RaptorsFanatic
05-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Guys, don't respect Raptors fans because clearly they have no respect for themselves. Just boo everybody that leaves them. Pretty sad, I guess we really are the "Screwface Capital".

ink
05-05-2010, 08:26 PM
It's OK if he goes. He gave everything he had to the franchise and honoured his contract. Let the man go in peace.

TEXASTITAN
05-05-2010, 08:29 PM
He goes to houston in a sign and trade. Case closed print it up he's gone.

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Guys, don't respect Raptors fans because clearly they have no respect for themselves. Just boo everybody that leaves them. Pretty sad, I guess we really are the "Screwface Capital".

speak for your self. i dont boo anyone but the other team at the free throw line. thats every one. speak for the haters. dont speak for the fans. cuz your wrong.

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 08:32 PM
He goes to houston in a sign and trade. Case closed print it up he's gone.

yep your right. for half your team :D scola, martin, battier, brooks and throw in yao.. you gotta deal :cheers:

for reall though, i like houston as trading partners the rockets have alot of pieces that intrigue me.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 08:34 PM
i dont want to be just an ok team - chris bosh

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 08:35 PM
It's OK if he goes. He gave everything he had to the franchise and honoured his contract. Let the man go in peace.

agree, chris is a good dude, and a great player. maybe not the best look for the raps. i hate to see our star go but maybe it is for the best.. where ever he ends up i will continue to suport him because he is a really good player.

the_jon
05-05-2010, 08:40 PM
You obviously don't know many Raptor fans.... most of us having been saying our goodbyes since the all-star break...

thescore53
05-05-2010, 08:42 PM
You obviously don't know many Raptor fans.... most of us having been saying our goodbyes since the all-star break...

um... i think he knows more than you cause theres were still alot of raptor fans who believed he was staying before the twiitter incident

SA5195
05-05-2010, 08:45 PM
He would be a really good fit in Toronto lol

Ezekial
05-05-2010, 08:46 PM

3. Chicago
4. New York/New Jersey

Ya Toronto is gonna sign and trade Bosh for Beasley.

Honestly some people's opinions on this site scare me.

smith&wesson
05-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Ya Toronto is gonna sign and trade Bosh for Beasley.

Honestly some people's opinions on this site scare me.

oh snap, those were opinions ? i thought dudes were dillusional and trying to be funny.

D1JM
05-05-2010, 09:01 PM
how about this trade

Chicago get bosh

Minnesota get Deng Gibson

Toronto get Jefferson

awr0430
05-05-2010, 09:02 PM
i'd take the dignity

lol

thescore53
05-05-2010, 09:04 PM
how about this trade

Chicago get bosh

Minnesota get Deng Gibson

Toronto get Jefferson

noah

thescore53
05-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Seven years as a professional athelete, and the only time Bosh came into training camp looking like a serious big-man was this year. And what happened? He couldn't even keep the weight on. He still looked like the same old lanky kid at the post-season press conference. I like Bosh alot, That being said...he is not even a moderately skilled defender, and will have to become a force on that end to ever be an MVP. If he can keep his size up, and defend decently, then yes, he is definitely a max contract player. Colangelo really needs to step his game up, because he has made ALOT of poor choices in the last 2 years.

DenButsu
05-05-2010, 09:07 PM

The Raps could do worse than to S&T him for Nene & J.R. Smith...

Nene 11,360,000
J.R. 6,757,851
Total 18,117,851

Bosh 17,149,243

J.R. expires in 2011, so at least you'd get a contract year out of him, and if you don't like him, you can let him walk.
Nene has one more guaranteed year, then has a player option for 2011-12. So again, if he doesn't pan out, he'll be an easy trade as an expiring in that final year. Meanwhile, Toronto adds two young players with a lot of talent without dropping off too much in the frontcourt.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 09:11 PM
The Raps could do worse than to S&T him for Nene & J.R. Smith...

Nene 11,360,000
J.R. 6,757,851
Total 18,117,851

Bosh 17,149,243

J.R. expires in 2011, so at least you'd get a contract year out of him, and if you don't like him, you can let him walk.
Nene has one more guaranteed year, then has a player option for 2011-12. So again, if he doesn't pan out, he'll be an easy trade as an expiring in that final year. Meanwhile, Toronto adds two young players with a lot of talent without dropping off too much in the frontcourt.

how about taking hedo also, and maybe a jose for lawson deal :D
and a draft pick

this would make me forget about bosh

Toenail Clipper
05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
LOL, who's Chris Bosh?

*Superman*
05-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Bosh to Lakers??

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2010/05/05/bosh-in-purple-and-gold/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

thescore53
05-05-2010, 09:22 PM
LOL, who's Chris Bosh?

whats the clippers ??? are they a nba team in la i thought la had the lakers

RocketsRule
05-05-2010, 09:27 PM
There's always a spot for Bosh in Houston :)

Toenail Clipper
05-05-2010, 09:29 PM
whats the clippers ??? are they a nba team in la i thought la had the lakers

They have both, besides, your team is in the Eastern Conference. Moreover, once Chris Bosh leaves, your team will be irrelevant! :eyebrow:

thescore53
05-05-2010, 09:32 PM
They have both, besides, your team is in the Eastern Conference. Moreover, once Chris Bosh leaves, your team will be irrelevant! :eyebrow:

this coming from a clipper fan, how many lottery picks have they made so far, and how many have turned out good

Toenail Clipper
05-05-2010, 09:34 PM
this coming from a clipper fan, how many lottery picks have they made so far, and how many have turned out good

Hey two words, NEXT SEASON

Catfish1314
05-05-2010, 09:35 PM
If I had to place a bet on where he goes, I would say Chicago or Houston.

Chicago because it's a good situation for him where he can grow with a core close to him in age (Bosh 26, Noah 25, Deng 25, Rose 21). The Bulls FO has to know the fanbase is sick of mediocrity and this summer is a golden opportunity to improve their fortunes for a long time. I expect their pursuit to be a lot more aggressive than it was for guys like Pau Gasol, Carlos Boozer, Kevin Garnett, etc.

Houston because it's also a good situation, it's in his home state of Texas, and they have the assets to acquire him in a S&T. They also have the foundation of a good young core (Martin 27, Ariza 24, Brooks 25). Plus Daryl Morey is one of those guys who seems like he has no problem spending money in the process of trying to win more.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Hey two words, NEXT SEASON

sig bet raptors finnish with a better record then the clippers

Toenail Clipper
05-05-2010, 09:37 PM
sig bet raptors finnish with a better record then the clippers

when next season starts, aight

DenButsu
05-05-2010, 09:43 PM
Okay, enough with the back and forth off-topic bickering. If you want to compare the Clippers and Raptors, take it to the comparison thread.

joe j.09
05-05-2010, 09:54 PM
NY miami or chicago....hilll most likely be in one of those teams, with an outside shot of him going to houston.

KG2TB
05-05-2010, 10:08 PM
If I had to place a bet on where he goes, I would say Chicago or Houston.

Chicago because it's a good situation for him where he can grow with a core close to him in age (Bosh 26, Noah 25, Deng 25, Rose 21). The Bulls FO has to know the fanbase is sick of mediocrity and this summer is a golden opportunity to improve their fortunes for a long time. I expect their pursuit to be a lot more aggressive than it was for guys like Pau Gasol, Carlos Boozer, Kevin Garnett, etc.

Houston because it's also a good situation, it's in his home state of Texas, and they have the assets to acquire him in a S&T. They also have the foundation of a good young core (Martin 27, Ariza 24, Brooks 25). Plus Daryl Morey is one of those guys who seems like he has no problem spending money in the process of trying to win more.

I think this is well assessed. I'm hoping he comes to Chicago but I really have no idea what he's thinking. We'd be a about a 3 pt shooter away from really contending.

thescore53
05-05-2010, 10:11 PM
I think this is well assessed. I'm hoping he comes to Chicago but I really have no idea what he's thinking. We'd be a about a 3 pt shooter away from really contending.

hedo turkoglu :D

MattyPatty
05-05-2010, 10:17 PM
i think hes goin to chicago

Nugget Tony
05-05-2010, 10:18 PM
I'll take him in Denver...

KnicksR4Real
05-05-2010, 10:23 PM
New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of...

Indi23
05-05-2010, 10:26 PM

Ouch. Lol Bosh is gonna go to OKC or New York

Edit: Imagine him on milwaukee.

Jennings/Ridnour combo
Maybe - Salmons
Bogut

The Final Boss
05-05-2010, 10:37 PM
He joined Lebronze circus...two clowns.

the_jon
05-05-2010, 11:20 PM
um... i think he knows more than you cause theres were still alot of raptor fans who believed he was staying before the twiitter incident
Speak English. From everything i've seen, read, heard, and talked about, most people in Toronto think Bosh is out of here. A stupid twitter update means jack ****. Of course there were some who thought he might stay. The team has sucked for years and now faces the possibility of losing it's best player. People need hope. If I seem ignorant to you that's fine because you seem pretty foolish yourself.

central2003
05-06-2010, 12:02 AM
someone said bosh should come to sacramento .. we do not want him here this is tyreke evans team and bosh is a fame whore and tyreke will be a bigger superstar than bosh. I think bosh might go to the rockets in some type of sign and trade

ldc62
05-06-2010, 12:04 AM
Ouch. Lol Bosh is gonna go to OKC or New York

Edit: Imagine him on milwaukee.

Jennings/Ridnour combo
Maybe - Salmons
Bogut

Bosh is not going to wanna go to Milwaukee....

ldc62
05-06-2010, 12:06 AM
someone said bosh should come to sacramento .. we do not want him here this is tyreke evans team and bosh is a fame whore and tyreke will be a bigger superstar than bosh. I think bosh might go to the rockets in some type of sign and trade

hahahahahha I guess you didn't hear the story of how Bosh said "Heeeellllll noooooo" to the Kings fan when he asked if Bosh is coming to Sac. Theres no way any major FA is going to sign with the Kings. As it stands, Bosh is a bigger superstar right now, who cares about 5 years from now because for all you know Reke Havoc might wanna leave and go to a bigger market (or thats what everyone is going to say).

LA_Raiders
05-06-2010, 12:07 AM
yep he is gone, he will end up in Chicago

LA_Raiders
05-06-2010, 12:08 AM
New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of...

ok

SA5195
05-06-2010, 12:13 AM
Come to Tokyo! lol

RipVW
05-06-2010, 01:40 AM

At least you have your priorities in order.

ldc62
05-06-2010, 01:45 AM
At least you have your priorities in order.

bad top 5.... Derrick Rose is the 2nd Best PG? :eyebrow: I agree with the players but the orders are all wrong (outside Deron and Nash's).

lakerboy
05-06-2010, 01:50 AM
Bosh wants to come to LA.

Trade Bynum for Bosh, it's the best Toronto will get for him.

Imagine, we win the championship this season, then we get Bosh for the next.

Chicagofaithful
05-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Chicago, Miami, Houston in no particular order

214boyz
05-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Wish he would come home to Dallas

soonabooma
05-06-2010, 04:07 AM
Bosh was meant to be in OKC, anybody can clearly see that. Obviously, if you're a fan of a team that has a legitimate shot at getting him then you feel he should come play for your team, but I think most neutral fans would agree that this young team is the one that he was meant to be a part of.

I know it's still a longshot becuz we're certainly not gonna win the Bosh sweepstakes if it strictly comes down to market size/popularity contest, we can't beat out places like NY, Miami, Houston, or Chicago....but we've got something to offer that none of those places have......a place where you can genuinely feel at home, a place where you can come in and join up with other talented young players and you won't have to feel like you're a sidekick, you can feel like one of the brothers, like a member of the family. You can be a part of something special, a group of very talented young players that have a "team first" attitude, everybody working toward one common goal and striving to achieve it. Everybody plays hard for each other. No egos, no cockiness, no bullcrap, just a bunch of soldiers ready to take on the world every night. And oh yeah....the fan support is pretty good too, there's nothing fake about it, the people here treat you nice in a genuine way, it's from the heart, and it's unrivaled. We've got a great owner, we've got a great GM, and this organization presents a great opportunity for an elite caliber player that is looking to be a part of something special.

That's what we have to offer. And I seriously doubt any of those other places can say they possess ALL that and feel like they're actuall speaking the truth. It's not a knock on anybody else, but OKC is a very unique situation right now, and it's gonna be one of the special organizations in the league. Make no mistakes about it. We're not Houston, we're not New York, we're not Chicago, or Miami....we're just little Oklahoma City. We don't have beaches, we don't have 100 story skyscrapers, we don't have a club on every corner (more like every OTHER corner). But we're here to win, and we're gonna do everything in our power to get that done.

Join us, and I promise you....we'll make history.:cool:

bullocks
05-06-2010, 04:25 AM
Bosh isn't even that good. He's not a franchise player and never will be. I was never a big fan and will be happy when he leaves.

robdizzle3
05-06-2010, 04:40 AM

I dont know why you facepalmed Chicago, because they will have the money to sign a big time free agent and they need a scoring big and thats what Bosh is. The better situation to go to for him is Miami, because all Wade needs is a big man and he will get one somehow next season. Whether it be Boozer, Bosh or Amare.

CheeznWingz
05-06-2010, 05:38 AM
According to sportsnet this morning. The rumor is the Raptors and Lakers, sign and trade Bosh for Bynum.

metsbulls1025
05-06-2010, 06:58 AM
Why would anyone want to trade for a Center that can't stay healthy. Not to mention he is getting off season surgery on his knee for a tear. There is no one that is going to trade for this guy.

05-06/46 Games Played

06-07/82 Games Played

07-08/35 Games Played - Bynum underwent arthroscopic surgery on his kneecap

08-09/50 Games Played - Andrew Bynum had suffered a torn MCL in his right knee

09-10/65 Games Played - Bynum is likely to need off season surgery to repair the tear in the lateral meniscus of his right knee

He won't be traded for anyone.

mrker
05-06-2010, 07:14 AM
if by july 1, bc can get bosh a top end guard from a team team looking to save some cash over the next 3-5 years, think what bosh, andrea could do together, and bosh will be the man but with guys around him to lighten the load, then i think bosh stays. if not miami, to play with wade, unless boozer can be had cheaper, then houston, la only if he realy wants out and the raptors want something something over nothing

DenButsu
05-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Why would anyone want to trade for a Center that can't stay healthy. Not to mention he is getting off season surgery on his knee for a tear. There is no one that is going to trade for this guy.

05-06/46 Games Played

06-07/82 Games Played

07-08/35 Games Played - Bynum underwent arthroscopic surgery on his kneecap

08-09/50 Games Played - Andrew Bynum had suffered a torn MCL in his right knee

09-10/65 Games Played - Bynum is likely to need off season surgery to repair the tear in the lateral meniscus of his right knee

He won't be traded for anyone.

I still think a Nene/J.R. package would be about the best Toronto could do.

wizardsfan3
05-06-2010, 09:51 AM
he's coming to DC....i wish

BOSTON617
05-06-2010, 09:52 AM
bosh is underrated hes going to be a monster next year watch

arkanian215
05-06-2010, 10:23 AM
I hope Presti isn't even tempted to sign this guy. OKC has a good thing going developing their young core. They have good chemistry going.

twoearl
05-06-2010, 11:02 AM
I think Miami is the BEST spot for him. DWADE is a superstar and bosh can play off him and take over some nights as well. They would just need a couple shooters and some rebounders and they would 2nd be the best team in the East behing Orlando...

twoearl
05-06-2010, 11:04 AM
I still think a Nene/J.R. package would be about the best Toronto could do.

I think a package of Beasley, some expirings and a pick would be better than that.

Southsideheat
05-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Bosh was meant to be in OKC, anybody can clearly see that. Obviously, if you're a fan of a team that has a legitimate shot at getting him then you feel he should come play for your team, but I think most neutral fans would agree that this young team is the one that he was meant to be a part of.

I know it's still a longshot becuz we're certainly not gonna win the Bosh sweepstakes if it strictly comes down to market size/popularity contest, we can't beat out places like NY, Miami, Houston, or Chicago....but we've got something to offer that none of those places have......a place where you can genuinely feel at home, a place where you can come in and join up with other talented young players and you won't have to feel like you're a sidekick, you can feel like one of the brothers, like a member of the family. You can be a part of something special, a group of very talented young players that have a "team first" attitude, everybody working toward one common goal and striving to achieve it. Everybody plays hard for each other. No egos, no cockiness, no bullcrap, just a bunch of soldiers ready to take on the world every night. And oh yeah....the fan support is pretty good too, there's nothing fake about it, the people here treat you nice in a genuine way, it's from the heart, and it's unrivaled. We've got a great owner, we've got a great GM, and this organization presents a great opportunity for an elite caliber player that is looking to be a part of something special.

That's what we have to offer. And I seriously doubt any of those other places can say they possess ALL that and feel like they're actuall speaking the truth. It's not a knock on anybody else, but OKC is a very unique situation right now, and it's gonna be one of the special organizations in the league. Make no mistakes about it. We're not Houston, we're not New York, we're not Chicago, or Miami....we're just little Oklahoma City. We don't have beaches, we don't have 100 story skyscrapers, we don't have a club on every corner (more like every OTHER corner). But we're here to win, and we're gonna do everything in our power to get that done.

Join us, and I promise you....we'll make history.:cool:

yeah but its Oklahoma City........

Gibby23
05-06-2010, 11:06 AM
I think a package of Beasley, some expirings and a pick would be better than that.

The Heat can just sign him outright, no trade needed.

Gibby23
05-06-2010, 11:06 AM

And, with Bosh, they could be the 1 seed in the west.

twoearl
05-06-2010, 11:09 AM
The Heat can just sign him outright, no trade needed.

Out of respect for Toronto I dont think he will leave them with nothing. Also if he does a sign and trade he can get an extra year on his contract which will get him more MONEY. And we all know how much Nba players LOVE money!

Gibby23
05-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Out of respect for Toronto I dont think he will leave them with nothing. Also if he does a sign and trade he can get an extra year on his contract which will get him more MONEY. And we all know how much Nba players LOVE money!

Or he might sign a 3 or 4 year deal so he can get another big contract at the age of 29 or 30.

MaHaRaJaH
05-06-2010, 11:42 AM

No.

Rapthug
05-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Bosh is going to get all he can now. With the threat of injuries no player is gonna gamble and wait. Especially Bosh who is not super duarable, has logged a lot of minutes even though he is young, and wears down as the season goes on.

It's going to be a sign and trade. Bosh is not going to leave $30 mil on the table and plus he does have a great relationship with BC.

If I had to guess, I think he'll end up in Houston. There he will be the focal point on O, be close to home, and be on a very solid playoff team. Bosh wants to be "the man". In Miami he won't be and I think the Bulls are D-Rose's team.

Gibby23
05-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Bosh is going to get all he can now. With the threat of injuries no player is gonna gamble and wait. Especially Bosh who is not super duarable, has logged a lot of minutes even though he is young, and wears down as the season goes on.

It's going to be a sign and trade. Bosh is not going to leave $30 mil on the table and plus he does have a great relationship with BC.

If I had to guess, I think he'll end up in Houston. There he will be the focal point on O, be close to home, and be on a very solid playoff team. Bosh wants to be "the man". In Miami he won't be and I think the Bulls are D-Rose's team.

To be a very solid playoff team, or solid playoff team, or even a playoff team, you have to make the playoffs first.

Southsideheat
05-06-2010, 11:48 AM

yeah, but its Oklahoma City...........

Tmac,lt,berkman
05-06-2010, 11:54 AM
hopefully to houston

thescore53
05-06-2010, 12:34 PM

no it wouldnt, i would love ne ne maye with him we'll stop being soft

thescore53
05-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Or he might sign a 3 or 4 year deal so he can get another big contract at the age of 29 or 30.

are you serious ???

effen5
05-06-2010, 12:38 PM

At least OKC sells out in the playoffs unlike Miami.

Gibby23
05-06-2010, 12:41 PM
are you serious ???

Thats what Lebron and Wade might do, they did it last time when they could have went 5 or 6 years, they chose 3 so they can hit the market early.

CashMoneyCubby
05-06-2010, 12:44 PM
I think Miami is the BEST spot for him. DWADE is a superstar and bosh can play off him and take over some nights as well. They would just need a couple shooters and some rebounders and they would 2nd be the best team in the East behing Orlando...

How is Miami any better than Chicago? Not only do the Bulls have a superstar in Rose, but they also have Noah. Miami should hope for Amare at best.

thescore53
05-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Thats what Lebron and Wade might do, they did it last time when they could have went 5 or 6 years, they chose 3 so they can hit the market early.

ye but they knew by the time they were fa, theyd still be dominant

thescore53
05-06-2010, 12:46 PM

:ouch:

Gibby23
05-06-2010, 12:47 PM
ye but they knew by the time they were fa, theyd still be dominant

Bosh will still be dominant at 29 or 30.

thescore53
05-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Bosh will still be dominant at 29 or 30.

are you sure he can still command a lofty pay check,

Gibby23
05-06-2010, 12:55 PM
are you sure he can still command a lofty pay check,

He could probably get a 4 or 5 year max deal.

masalex1205
05-06-2010, 12:57 PM

Burn.

blams
05-06-2010, 01:00 PM

You realize Chicago has been either touted as 1 or 2 on bosh's list the entire time? The :facepalm: deserves a :facepalm: in return.

miller74
05-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Just hope its a sign and trade

Southsideheat
05-06-2010, 01:05 PM

I'm not a heat fan, the name is reference to the White Sox, but OKC isn't south beach regardless of who attends games. But thanks for playing.

J_M_B
05-06-2010, 01:23 PM

Wow..

Miami has two players under contract. How can you say they have a better all around team when Miami doesn't even have a core group together?

I'll much rather have Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, borderline all-star, and a solid bench over Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, and free agent signing.