PDA

View Full Version : Your (Updated) Top 10 P4P Rankings?

Bravo95
05-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Current/active boxers only. I know this thread will start arguments but whatever...

Bravo95
05-04-2010, 05:39 PM
1.Mayweather
2.Pacquiao
3.Williams
4.Martinez
5.W.Klitschko
6.Dawson
7.Marquez
8.Bradley
9.Donaire
10.Ward

2009mvp
05-07-2010, 02:40 AM
I'll shoot:

1. Manny Pacquiao
2. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
3. Paul Williams
4. Chad Dawson
5. Sergio Martinez
6. Tim Bradley
7. Fernando Montiel
8. Shane Mosley
9. Nonito Donaire
10. Ivan Calderon

Dawson/Williams is really close. Bradley's quietly putting together a great resume at 140 I think he's earned that ranking already, hopefully he gets Devon Alexander next now that Maidana's out. Monteil was fantastic in stopping Hasegawa, he could easily be higher up the list. Calderon's tough to rank just because of the way his last couple of fights ended, but he just keeps winning and I still think he's P4P talent. Hopkins falls off the list. JMM is too high on a lot of people's list IMO, Diaz was a nice win but not necessarily what I'd expect from a top-10 guy against a B-class fighter. Granted the handful of fights prior to Mayweather were incredibly impressive but by that logic Hopkins should still be there too. Right now he just misses my top 10, he puts on a show in the rematch and it's likely he'll be back on my list. Don't think Ward's done nearly enough to garner top-10 praise, though he's definitely got the skills/potential to be there soon. I'm not a fan of ranking heavies in P4P lists, but Wlad would probably land somewhere in the middle of the top-10 if I did.

ULT WARRIOR408
05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
^I kinda agree but I feel Ward should be in the mix.