PDA

View Full Version : Whats next for Denver???

JDMVP
05-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Trade Melo?????
I wont be surprise if they consider it

Try to get another star??
we all know the only way they do it is by sign and trade i dont know if anyone would be interested in Nene and Kmarts contract.

I think this is gonna be a Big Summer for Denver.

wat yall think

abe_froman
05-01-2010, 01:15 AM
i bet he'll be demanding it,dunno if they'll give into him.but think roster moves will be coming

RaptorsFanatic
05-01-2010, 01:16 AM
Get rid of all the hood ****** and bring in some professionals who are willing to be a team player and actually listen to the game plan.

Eg. Bye Smith and Bye Martin

jimbobjarree
05-01-2010, 01:16 AM
they have to be patient and wait for KMart to expire to be able to afford to get him some real help IMO. Maybe trade JR for some big man help? Give Ty more minutes and get their coach back on the sidelines

JordansBulls
05-01-2010, 01:24 AM
Trade Melo?????

we all know the only way they do it is by sign and trade i dont know if anyone would be interested in Nene and Kmarts contract.

wat yall think

No way they trade Melo.

Mr. Net32
05-01-2010, 01:40 AM
Blow it up they won't ever be as good as last year with the current guys on the roster. Melo already stated he wants out. I'm sure the Bulls would give up Deng and picks. The Knicks and Clippers can offer cap space.

lakersfan211
05-01-2010, 01:42 AM
get their coach back .

ruda
05-01-2010, 01:43 AM
There's no way they trade Melo. MELO??? are you kidding me. He rebuilt this franchise from nothing. They need to get rid of JR, he's way too streaky for a seven game playoff series. Keep Billups, Nene, AA, Lawson, Melo (of course), try to trade K-marts expiring contract or buy it out. Man it would be so sweet if we could get Bosh or Amare somehow during this offseason.

RipVW
05-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Blow it up they won't ever be as good as last year with the current guys on the roster. Melo already stated he wants out. I'm sure the Bulls would give up Deng and picks. The Knicks and Clippers can offer cap space.

Why wouldnt you want him as a Nets fan?

itsripcity32
05-01-2010, 02:01 AM
Trade Melo?????

wat yall think

:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

itsripcity32
05-01-2010, 02:01 AM
trade billups for a.i

RipVW
05-01-2010, 02:02 AM

ryder78c
05-01-2010, 02:12 AM
trade melo for Rudy,Bayless,Pryzbilla, 1&2 round draft picks i know it wouldnt happen but i like to dream

JP,anderson
Nene,Kmart
Rudy
smith,Bayless
Billups,lawson

Camby&Oden
La/Howard
Anthony/Batum
Roy/webster
Miller/Mills

robdizzle3
05-01-2010, 02:19 AM
There's no way they trade Melo. MELO??? are you kidding me. He rebuilt this franchise from nothing. They need to get rid of JR, he's way too streaky for a seven game playoff series. Keep Billups, Nene, AA, Lawson, Melo (of course), try to trade K-marts expiring contract or buy it out. Man it would be so sweet if we could get Bosh or Amare somehow during this offseason.

agreed. There is no way you trade one of the best players in the game, when he was a big reason you got where you are in the playoffs. They limped into the playoffs and it should against a quicker team. Martin just came off of injury, Birdman was really hurt and Nene just sprained his ankle, plus their leader George Karl wasnt with them at all. They may make a few moves, but they wont blow up their whole team.

Bulls_fan90
05-01-2010, 02:26 AM
trade billups for a.i

Lol we all know how that turned out...

gr824
05-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Golf ...

robdizzle3
05-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Golf ...

Or as the guys from TNT would say, Fishing lol

Statik1
05-01-2010, 03:17 AM
trade melo for Rudy,Bayless,Pryzbilla, 1&2 round draft picks i know it wouldnt happen but i like to dream

JP,anderson
Nene,Kmart
Rudy
smith,Bayless
Billups,lawson

Camby&Oden
La/Howard
Anthony/Batum
Roy/webster
Miller/Mills

**** yeah NBA LIVE!!! ................

Mr. Net32
05-01-2010, 03:25 AM

I think he's a great scorer and nothing more. No commitment to D at all. Plus we got our eyes on a bigger fish!

Fireworld
05-01-2010, 03:51 AM
1- Get rid of the Thugs
2-Wait for bad contracts to expire. Or trade/buyout.
3-G. Carl.

robdizzle3
05-01-2010, 03:54 AM
I think he's a great scorer and nothing more. No commitment to D at all. Plus we got our eyes on a bigger fish!

He wouldnt be a bad second place prize if you dont get Lebron.

JDMVP
05-01-2010, 04:03 AM
:facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

Well ya they might consider it HELLO????????????? injury or not, bla bla
u come to the season with championship on your mind and then u get KO in the 1st rd of playoffs to a team that has its two starters injured, HELLO???????????
also remember Melo is also going to be in the last year of his contract and then summer of 2011 he can sign with anybody

ldc62
05-01-2010, 04:23 AM

JP,anderson
Nene,Kmart
Rudy
smith,Bayless
Billups,lawson

Camby&Oden
La/Howard
Anthony/Batum
Roy/webster
Miller/Mills

Keep dreaming and don't bother posting because you know you deserve the ridicule you will get.

bbcmillionaire
05-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Lol deng and every 1st round pick till the end of time lol

jeter 2
05-01-2010, 05:00 AM
I think they need to get big man with some size off their bench and a 3 point shooter off their bench like a Kyle Korver.

RipVW
05-01-2010, 05:17 AM

I hope you realize how ridiculous this Lebron or bust nonsense is. Its hilarious that a fan of a 11 win team would look down his nose at someone like Carmelo Anthony. Foolish.

IBleedPurple
05-01-2010, 05:27 AM

When did Melo state that he wants out? Did you hear this just before you woke up by chance?

Raph12
05-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Melo will want out, they won't give it to him, but he'll leave next offseason anyways.

Lindystud36
05-01-2010, 11:08 AM
This summer is going to be big for the NBA
I could see melo being moved for the right package
Think Danny Granger, Hibert, and picks
Or Beasley, First Round Pick and 2 seconds plus next years first
Or even to the Minnesota for Al Jeff

jrm2054
05-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I personally love Melo but that team gave up with 3 minutes left down 11 every player on the court for the nuggets gave up except chauncey it was disgusting they had a chance to get it close made stops but just came down chucking bad shots and the body language told the tale they gave up flat out i lost all respect i ever had for JR smith he acted like a 2 year old lost some respect for melo but it is time to restart for the nuggets get rid of the bad seeds and if you get a great offer for melo take it if not keep him

Raps18-19 Champ
05-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Bosh, Turkoglu, Weems, Wright and Belinelli for Carmelo, Smith, Carter, Martin and rights to Kleiza.

C-Nene, Anderson
PF-Bosh, Evans
SF-Turkoglu, Wright
SG-Weems, Belinelli
PG-Billups, Lawson

C-Barnani, Whiteside(Draft)
PF-Martin, Amir
SF-Carmelo, Kleiza
SG-Smith, Derozan, Banks
PG-Jack, Calderon, Carter

Raoul Duke
05-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Their window is still open for a little while. Melo, Afflalo, Smith, Lawson, Nene... those guys are all young and can continue to get better, and Billups will remain steady for a couple years yet. I have confidence that their GM will give strong consideration to shaking things up this summer, but do they really need to "blow it up"? I don't think so.

They were missing their head coach, Kenyon martin wasn't right, and then they lost Nene. I'm not trying to make excuses for them, but damn...

Sly Guy
05-01-2010, 02:42 PM
get their coach back .

This.
I doubted the role of a coach in the NBA until I saw this season's nuggets' collapse.

heathonater
05-01-2010, 06:14 PM
they arent going to trade melo. there is no way they could make their team better next season by trading melo. they need to at least go for it all next season with melo, because i think he is a fa after the 2010-11 season.

DenButsu
05-01-2010, 08:54 PM
No way they trade Melo.

Yeah. I think the players who are safe are probably Melo, Billups, Lawson, Afflalo and Petro.

Nene and J.R. I'm guessing will almost certainly be on the block.
K-Mart has a huge expiring that I assume will be on the block, too, but that might be easier to move around the deadline than in the offseason.
Birdman will probably be on the block, but I'm skeptical of whether there will be any takers.
I guess they might re-sign Graham to keep on the bench as well after his big game. Malik Allen's gone for sure. Balkman will be on the block.

But as I said in the Nuggets forum - might as well blow it up (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=479855) now. When a team pulling down that kind of payroll underperforms that badly, there's really no justification for keeping it together.

Sportfan
05-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Keep Melo Billups Lawson and Nene. **** the rest.

Shahrose
05-02-2010, 12:02 AM
This.
I doubted the role of a coach in the NBA until I saw this season's nuggets' collapse.

yea so true

PrettyBoyJ
05-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Trade Melo?????

wat yall think

negative.. Melo is the face of tht franchise there no way they trade him for players who are average.. I say try to get a good post player or try and lobby for dirk to come to denver they jus need tht low post scoring then they are a complete team they already have a play maker and a legit scorer

IversonIsKrazy
05-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Not sure to be honest. Melo is a guy that doesn't need a post player on his team, since he himself is already one, and the physical play of Nene and K-mart goes so well with him. Chauncey at PG is one of the best with Ty backing him up. Afflalo preserves that defensive presence at the wing with JR coming off the bench as a spark. I don't know how they can improve to be honest, get another big? That's all I can really say to be honest.

Jahari Kavi
05-02-2010, 04:22 PM
make some moves to get some more talent around melo....

Jahari Kavi
05-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Not sure to be honest. Melo is a guy that doesn't need a post player on his team, since he himself is already one, and the physical play of Nene and K-mart goes so well with him. Chauncey at PG is one of the best with Ty backing him up. Afflalo preserves that defensive presence at the wing with JR coming off the bench as a spark. I don't know how they can improve to be honest, get another big? That's all I can really say to be honest.

they need another big, another scorer, and possibly another coach....Coach Karl might be done due to his illness

iFYouSeekAmy
05-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Smith, Nene, Balkman for Ellis and Magette.

Lmao.

Anyways, only thing Denver should do is hope for their coach to be back and healthy.

Go_NUGGETS
05-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Keep Melo Billups Lawson and Nene. **** the rest.

No.....Melo,Lawson, and AA is good enough...**** the rest...Yes, including Billups.

dre1990
05-02-2010, 04:48 PM
they have to be patient and wait for KMart to expire to be able to afford to get him some real help IMO. Maybe trade JR for some big man help? Give Ty more minutes and get their coach back on the sidelines

biggest one imo