PDA

View Full Version : Mark Jackson Should Be a Coach Already

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-30-2010, 10:20 PM
He was too smart a player and leader to not have a job right now. I know he's about due and will prob get job very soon, but cmon. "They're better than that"

Vinny Delnegro, Avery Johnson, Mike Brown ("film guy", cmon:rolleyes:) Scott Brooks???

I know good careers don't always mean good coaches...or executives, but Jax should have a job already.

Your thoughts...

RipVW
04-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Anything to get him away from being a commentator (provided he's not coaching the Bulls). He's awful.

tdunk21
04-30-2010, 10:47 PM
r u campaigning for marc jackson...looks like it...

Vinny642
04-30-2010, 10:50 PM
New Orleans was rumored to have interest in him

kikeyanez
04-30-2010, 11:00 PM
mark jackson? man kenny the 'jet' needs to be a head coach

kikeyanez
04-30-2010, 11:01 PM
an i cant beleave byron scott an avery johnson dont have a job!

iggypop123
04-30-2010, 11:01 PM
hey chris! run "mama there goes that man"

david! what are you doing. hand down man down!

D Roses Bulls
04-30-2010, 11:59 PM
He was too smart a player and leader to not have a job right now. I know he's about due and will prob get job very soon, but cmon. "They're better than that"

Vinny Delnegro, Avery Johnson, Mike Brown ("film guy", cmon:rolleyes:) Scott Brooks???

I know good careers don't always mean good coaches...or executives, but Jax should have a job already.

Your thoughts...

the same guy who said kobe bryant is better then michael jordan? the same guy who even isaiah thomas was poking fun at? no....... he is not that smart of a guy.

fairandbalanced
05-01-2010, 12:11 AM

Your thoughts...

Mama there goes that man.

fairandbalanced
05-01-2010, 12:12 AM
mark jackson? man kenny the 'jet' needs to be a head coach

Hand down, Man down.

robdizzle3
05-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Anything to get him away from being a commentator (provided he's not coaching the Bulls). He's awful.

I actually like Marc Jackson as a commentator. I see him starting off in college maybe and then working up, but many people around the NBA speak highly of him.

heathonater
05-01-2010, 05:58 AM
i think he should get some experience as an nba head coach before teams consider hiring him.

Kakaroach
05-01-2010, 11:28 AM
I actually like Marc Jackson as a commentator. I see him starting off in college maybe and then working up, but many people around the NBA speak highly of him. He was rumored going to St. Johns University earlier this year. But yeah I agree with you, he should get at least some coaching experience before someone gives him the reigns full-time.

prash
05-01-2010, 12:10 PM
JVG needs to start coaching the Raps and do the ESPN thing on the side.

IndiansFan337
05-01-2010, 12:20 PM

Your thoughts...
The main reason that he doesn't have a coach is because he has been extremely selective. I think he enjoys his work as a commentator & he doesn't want to leave that position unless the coaching gig that he gets is going to be almost a sure-fire success.