PDA

View Full Version : Video: LeBron makes Bulls ballboy pick up his clothes

Gibby23
04-30-2010, 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc&feature=player_embedded

S.J.Basketball
04-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Hahaha that was funny. Dick move right there though when the kid is holding his hands out less than a foot away to just throw them on the ground. It's like saying "F you" without actually saying it.

Gibby23
04-30-2010, 04:34 PM
I would have loved that job as a kid.

montafan
04-30-2010, 04:47 PM
i really dont think that kid cares at all and this probably happens on a consistent basis in the nba

ballpd05
04-30-2010, 04:48 PM
i was a ballboy for the hornets back in the days of baron and david wesley. I wouldve been pissed at that.

silvTeg98
04-30-2010, 04:57 PM
add that to the list on why lebron is a douche

metsjets69
04-30-2010, 04:57 PM
yea im sure that was not the first time thats happened to the kid, n idk if it was exactly a dick move cuz i dont think anyone really takes there clothes off n act hands it to those ball boys guys. even though i desperatly wanty lebron to the knicks even tho i doubt its gunna happen, lebron jus seems kinda like a prick anyway. he rubs me the wrong way idk y tho or wat it is

SchyGuy11
04-30-2010, 05:03 PM
**** lebron

jetsfan28
04-30-2010, 05:06 PM
He's looking up at the court. This is seriously pathetic. The amount of hatred for a guy who has done nothing to earn it is nothing short of pathetic, it really is.

HesterTrain
04-30-2010, 05:11 PM
It shouldn't matter if the kid was a Bulls fan or not. I remember seeing this live, I just thought how big of a **** Lebron was.

Tribe
04-30-2010, 05:11 PM
add that to the list on why lebron is a dousche

lol...dont say words you cant spell big guy

if the kid has a problem with it..then he can quit...why is this a big deal...its his job...get over it

prodigy
04-30-2010, 05:13 PM
I don't see players hand their clothes to the ball boy very often. But then again, If Lebron tossed the kid his clothes and hit him in face by mistake, You would have another thread bashing him lol.

Woot, you go Lebron. 2 time MVP baby!!!!

BTW- The Bulls fan base were booing him like he was Hitler. O ya, they also chanted that where Lebron grew up sucks. So ya, I don't blame him at all. To be honest, I would have threw the stuff in his face.

RaiderLakersA's
04-30-2010, 05:16 PM
He's looking up at the court.

No, if you look at the clip again, you see that LeBron sees the kid and his outstretched hand, but instead of handing his sweats to him, he ignores the kid and drops them on the ground. If you continue to watch, LeBron seems to make a concerted effort to throw his things on the ground away from the kid, at one point looking back at where the kid is in relation to where he's tossing his clothes.

I'm not a LeBron hater by any means. And I don't know if maybe LeBron and the kid have a pre-existing friendly relationship and LeBron was just giving him the business. But from looking at the clip only, I have to say this is hilariously pathetic behavior on LBJ's part.

Can you imagine if the kid was the son of some NBA hall of famer. Or the owner of the team's grandkid.

prodigy
04-30-2010, 05:20 PM
No, if you look at the clip again, you see that LeBron sees the kid and his outstretched hand, but instead of handing his sweats to him, he ignores the kid and drops them on the ground. If you continue to watch, LeBron seems to make a concerted effort to throw his things on the ground away from the kid, at one point looking back at where the kid is in relation to where he's tossing his clothes.

I'm not a LeBron hater by any means. And I don't know if maybe LeBron and the kid have a pre-existing friendly relationship and LeBron was just giving him the business. But from looking at the clip only, I have to say this is hilariously pathetic behavior on LBJ's part.

Can you imagine if the kid was the son of some NBA hall of famer. Or the owner of the team's grandkid.

read what I wrote.

tdunk21
04-30-2010, 05:27 PM
there is already a thread with the video about this and its already debated.....

jeez y r people so jealous of lebron seriously...is it bcoz he is better than ur teams superstar? any thread about lebron comes up and all the "lebron haters" post something negative about him in that thread...time to grow up

Rivera
04-30-2010, 05:28 PM
then dont work as a ballboy :D

KG2TB
04-30-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't see players hand their clothes to the ball boy very often. But then again, If Lebron tossed the kid his clothes and hit him in face by mistake, You would have another thread bashing him lol.

Woot, you go Lebron. 2 time MVP baby!!!!

BTW- The Bulls fan base were booing him like he was Hitler. O ya, they also chanted that where Lebron grew up sucks. So ya, I don't blame him at all. To be honest, I would have threw the stuff in his face.

This is why you're not very evolved or smart as a person. Acting out towards someone else because you're angry due to a crowd booing you or 'dissing your hometown' is very small minded and childish. Congratulations.

Don P.Belasario
04-30-2010, 05:29 PM
LBJ is a classless idiot and this is just more fuel for the fire. He just ripped my team saying that they dont want to win yesterday. He may have a point but he neglected to mention that his idiot teammate ruined our season when he clipped Bosh in the face with an elbow.

I'm glad players have to do at least one year of college (with the Jennings exception) so they aren't completely ******** when they enter the NBA. LBJ must learn humility and I hope the celtics absolutely teach him what its all about.

ManRam
04-30-2010, 05:29 PM
This what, the 3rd or 4th time this has been posted???

We get it. A lot of people hate him for no reason at all.

KG2TB
04-30-2010, 05:36 PM
This what, the 3rd or 4th time this has been posted???

We get it. A lot of people hate him for no reason at all.

There's obviously reasons.

prodigy
04-30-2010, 05:40 PM
This is why you're not very evolved or smart as a person. Acting out to-wards someone else because you're angry due to a crowd booing you or 'dissing your hometown' is very small minded and childish. Congratulations.

Better then fighting. He did nothing wrong.

BTW- your a bulls fan, of course you think its bad. The bulls fans were very childish and small minded to chant crap like that.

Teeboy1487
04-30-2010, 05:43 PM
I wonder what that ball boy makes for every game?

prodigy
04-30-2010, 05:45 PM
I wonder what that ball boy makes for every game?

A lot of people would do that for free.

kikeyanez
04-30-2010, 05:50 PM
the fame an money is getting to his head i hope he never wins a nba championship

KG2TB
04-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Better then fighting. He did nothing wrong.

BTW- your a bulls fan, of course you think its bad. The bulls fans were very childish and small minded to chant crap like that.

Better than fighting? Yeah. Better than killing people too. Should he get a medal? And yes, I am a Bulls fan. No, I don't like LeBron. Yes, I would love him on the Bulls.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-30-2010, 05:58 PM
This is why you're not very evolved or smart as a person. Acting out towards someone else because you're angry due to a crowd booing you or 'dissing your hometown' is very small minded and childish. Congratulations.

But it is okay to boo a man because he beat your team?

TheKing23
04-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Seriously... A THIRD thread on LeBron taking his warmups off...

tredigs
04-30-2010, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc&feature=player_embedded

You Lakers homers are pathetic. Making a thread of this nothing act three times now? Take a look at YOUR idol Kobe being by far a bigger douchebag, in an almost identical scenario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB1jNJN81zE

You need a life.

Raph12
04-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Funny lol, but this isn't that big a deal.

xxcubs22xx
04-30-2010, 07:18 PM
He's looking up at the court. This is seriously pathetic. The amount of hatred for a guy who has done nothing to earn it is nothing short of pathetic, it really is.

did you even watch the video? he clearly wasn't looking up the court much at all

tredigs
04-30-2010, 07:20 PM
ONCE AGAIN, in case you missed it, Kobe being the douche that he is:

Lebron > Kobe

Westbrook > Rose

Rondo > Rose

Curry > Evans

I think that's all the bases for this bait thread?

D Roses Bulls
04-30-2010, 07:26 PM
wasnt this posted last week?

bigsams50
04-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Old

NYtilIdie
04-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Like I said Lebron is the only guy who can get 3 threads about the SAME ****ING THING and people still make a big deal out of it

Rocktober2009
04-30-2010, 07:34 PM
What a tool.

Lebron takes this "King" thing seriously, like we're all supposed to worship the ground he walks on.

drew_ellis_23
04-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Dont have to be a cool guy to be a good player. Let him be. Pricks dont win titles. You will see after the Cavs are ousted next round.

Avenged
04-30-2010, 07:43 PM

Lebron > Kobe

Westbrook > Rose

Rondo > Rose

Curry > Evans

:laugh2: I've never seen this clip!

Good stuff. :laugh2:

Kobe > Everyone ;)

SirCalvin81
04-30-2010, 07:46 PM
how much of these will there be

tredigs
04-30-2010, 08:04 PM
:laugh2: I've never seen this clip!

Good stuff. :laugh2:

Kobe > Everyone ;)

It really is awesome. Nothing like a blatant showing of disrespect to get my day going hahah

jetsfan28
04-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Dont have to be a cool guy to be a good player. Let him be. Pricks dont win titles. You will see after the Cavs are ousted next round.

I really hope this isn't a serious statement.

Broadwayjoe NY
04-30-2010, 08:13 PM

if the kid has a problem with it..then he can quit...why is this a big deal...its his job...get over it

how much of these will there be

"You can easily judge the character of a man, by how he treats those who can do nothing for him..." remember that.

You me of the the spoiled girls all the way back in my high school who would leave their trash at the cafeteria table or their stuff in the classroom, saying that the lunch-ladies or janitors, respectively, would take care of it, because that was their job and what they got paid to do. Yes, that's true. They did get paid to clean up, but why not take a little responsibility and a couples seconds out of your day and show a little class instead of make someone's job harder for them needlessly .

Bottom line is, Lebron could have taken an extra second or two to hand the kid his stuff, but he didn't. Can't really blame him, he's being booed, the game is close, adrenaline is running etc. It's easy to not give those extra couple seconds. Not that big of a deal, because I don't watch Lebron play because he's my pilar of morality. I watch him play strictly for the fact that he's one of the most electrifying basketball players in the world.

But you can't deny it would have been more respectful to hand the kid his clothes. He's not the first person to do it, nor is he the last. I don't think it's as big of a deal as some make it out to be, but sure, I can see how some would say he's a dick for doing it.

blah-blah
04-30-2010, 08:22 PM
wow what a ****** ****head

DCLAFAN
04-30-2010, 08:24 PM
WHAT A P.O.S lebron is, Hes a kid man. I hate him for his overly cocky attitude. MJ, Magic, Kobe, etc have all had their own way of being cocky but this guy is over the edge man. If I was a ragedy bench player on opposite team I would do something dirty like take him out while in the air or something after dancing and monkeying around on the sidelines while beating our *****.

silvTeg98
04-30-2010, 08:27 PM

my bad i forgot this is a spelling bee.

tdunk21
04-30-2010, 08:30 PM
i wonder y mods wont close these stupid threads which only leads to player comparisons and nothing else.....

JC_
04-30-2010, 08:41 PM
That is f'd up and there's no reason to do that kind of **** unless before that the ball boy told lebron his mother was a whore or something which I doubt a ball boy would say to a player.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-30-2010, 08:47 PM
my bad i forgot this is a spelling bee.

I know you're trying to be sarcastic but spelling a word(which BTW isn't that hard to spell) when you're trying to insult someone deserves a big L. Kinda like how in the "Hanover" Allan pronounces "******" wrong.

silvTeg98
04-30-2010, 09:01 PM
I know you're trying to be sarcastic but spelling a word(which BTW isn't that hard to spell) when you're trying to insult someone deserves a big L. Kinda like how in the "Hanover" Allan pronounces "******" wrong.

You mean "Hangover" ?! :laugh:

ILLN355
04-30-2010, 09:04 PM

Lebron > Kobe

Westbrook > Rose

Rondo > Rose

Curry > Evans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XSkOPp6TpA&feature=related

check this one, lol

ILLN355
04-30-2010, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcgy6xLrEM&feature=related

bluefire7002
04-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Lebron is a flat out douchee.. not just because im a Lakers fan, I respect how Wade and Durant play 100% more than Ledouche... You never see them prancing around when their team is winning or throwing **** around and treating people like this. Kobe does it? not like this... It didint look like he tried hitting that lady with the towel, Lebron's team was winning and he still did this.
Anyways I got this from another forum i was reading about this topic i guess the guy was at the same game and said this:
You should have heard what he was saying to the fans, when he dove into them. I was sitting right in front of the last row, LeBron ran into durring the 4th quarter of Sunday's game, and he just said "you don't deserve to touch this" and "enjoy your last game here".

A simple, excuse me, or heck, say nothing would have been better. But what can you expect? LeBron has been cocky and spoiled since Junior High.

JerzeyFresh
04-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Ledouche

prodigy
04-30-2010, 09:46 PM
OMG, Lebron did not hand the ball boy his clothes. GOD DANG IT, WHAT IS COMING OF THIS WORLD. call 911 now. I want charges filed ASAP. Get this bad guy behind bars now!!!!! We can't have this nonsense going on. AHHHHH!!!!!!

If you watch cavs games you see Lebron is a good guy who has fun with people. When he flies into stands he always gives the person near him a hug or a high five. Gives away his shoes after every game, and signs them. Lebron was most likely just messing with the ball boy. Like he tends to do with everyone.

Does he sometimes tend to act like he's god? yep and I would to if I were him.

prodigy
04-30-2010, 09:50 PM
You should have heard what he was saying to the fans, when he dove into them. I was sitting right in front of the last row, LeBron ran into durring the 4th quarter of Sunday's game, and he just said "you don't deserve to touch this" and "enjoy your last game here"

I have the game recorded and I just watched that before I made my other post. Lebrons mouth did not move. So whoever said that lied.

DengelBerry
04-30-2010, 09:53 PM
well you can mark off Chicago for a possible spot for Jabron to test the waters.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-30-2010, 09:53 PM
You mean "Hangover" ?! :laugh:

Ha.

At first, I thought it was stupid to do that, but then I wondered if you got the irony in my post. I guess you did.

DLeeicious
04-30-2010, 11:07 PM
It's a wonder why he isn't liked. For **** sake that is ridiculous who acts like that>?

xxepo
04-30-2010, 11:12 PM
hahaha I really wish I was that kid because if I was him I would of lost my job and told him off ....that would of felt really good ..I am sure it happens all the time but in this case he was looking directly at him and his hand ...

bdawks20
04-30-2010, 11:16 PM
haha this **** is funny

Mrphilly
04-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Next time lebron should fold his warm ups like an old navy employee and hand it to the kid. If Lebron hates kids that's his business. Who really cares? Instead of crying about Lebron all the time, isn't easier to just admit you hate the Lebron because he is way better than your favorite player!!!

BaseballBoy1811
04-30-2010, 11:50 PM
what a piece of ****! george hill wouldn't do this!

Penetra8r
05-01-2010, 01:32 AM
He had his game face on...

Iggz53
05-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Douche

WITZ
05-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Who cares Kobe is a douche for smacking a towel out of a ball boys hand.

DraKo
05-01-2010, 09:52 AM
yea im sure that was not the first time thats happened to the kid, n idk if it was exactly a dick move cuz i dont think anyone really takes there clothes off n act hands it to those ball boys guys. even though i desperatly wanty lebron to the knicks even tho i doubt its gunna happen, lebron jus seems kinda like a prick anyway. he rubs me the wrong way idk y tho or wat it is

lol wut?

BlinkManJan02
05-01-2010, 10:15 AM
add that to the list on why lebron is a douche

yes. lebron is such an immature b!tch. i hope he never gets a ring. and he will never be a kobe, man it must suck being lebron hahaha.

BlinkManJan02
05-01-2010, 10:16 AM
what a piece of ****! george hill wouldn't do this!

Mike James wouldn't either.

basketfan4life
05-01-2010, 10:46 AM
there is already a thread with the video about this and its already debated.....

jeez y r people so jealous of lebron seriously...is it bcoz he is better than ur teams superstar? any thread about lebron comes up and all the "lebron haters" post something negative about him in that thread...time to grow up

haha,i don't see a single thing said about kbj'S behaviour on your post:D...you say haters grow up...aren't there any morals in that country???because lebron fans say this is nothing and non lebron fans says this is a bad behaviour...there have to be a common idea about stuff like this.

the thing here is,lebron's beh. is so pathetic and you lbj fans try to cover and make it up for him...the truth is lebron is a great player and a mannerless person who can't be a global icon as he said.

VivaLaShark
05-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Me and my roommate were watching the game and commented on that. It's not like he just did it once on accident or once on purpose. He did it THREE times on purpose and one time he faked him out like he was going to hand them to the kid and then threw it 3 feet away. DICK.

yanks19791024
05-01-2010, 10:52 AM
You people are funny, who cares

IndiansFan337
05-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Every player does that. He isn't going to take them off, fold them & then hand them to the kid. The kid did his job. He didn't look annoyed at all. And LeBron was focusing on his job, the game.

sep11ie
05-01-2010, 12:40 PM
He told the kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzk6CTE6Jd8&feature=related

BlinkManJan02
05-01-2010, 12:43 PM
hahaha, ^^^ that is hilarious.

Don P.Belasario
05-01-2010, 12:56 PM
"You can easily judge the character of a man, by how he treats those who can do nothing for him..." remember that.

Bravo sir! Everyone and I mean everyone should take that to heart.:clap:

NJrockPD
05-01-2010, 01:14 PM

If you want people to take what you say seriously don't write "bcoz", it's four extra letters. He deliberately throws his clothes away from the kid, it's on video, and it's a dick move. Even people from Ohio can understand this.

J-Relo
05-01-2010, 01:21 PM

:clap:

Tony_Starks
05-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Wow I've certainly never seen an NBA player do that before! Next thing you know he'll be doing something outlandish like declining to drink when the waterboy hands him a cup or not throwing his towel directly into the ballboys hands! LOL

People reach longer than Scottie Pippens arms to hate on Lebron. Kinda sad...

MaHaRaJaH
05-01-2010, 01:41 PM

People like to find reasons to hate LBJ :shrug:

Wisdom Listens
05-01-2010, 01:57 PM
He deliberately throws his clothes away from the kid, it's on video, and it's a dick move.

Perhaps it's just a superstition.

sep11ie
05-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Everyone said "Then don't watch" so he did what he was told and didn't watch where he threw his clothes, now everyone is hating him for it.

Ragun
05-01-2010, 02:15 PM
People like to find reasons to hate LBJ :shrug:

Standing Ovation for your entire sig set

!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p4T7_XI7WM)

prodigy
05-01-2010, 03:06 PM
If you want people to take what you say seriously don't write "bcoz", it's four extra letters. He deliberately throws his clothes away from the kid, it's on video, and it's a dick move. Even people from Ohio can understand this.

Naw, he never did that to us lol.

Like I said earlier, He was really ticked off at the Bulls fans. They were very childish and acting real stupid bu chanting ignorant things about his home. He was also clearly in a zone, you don't mess that up by being nice.

Ok I'm done posting in this topic. The whole thing is dumb. if you really care about this, then please get a life.

jamesdiego
05-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Naw, he never did that to us lol.

Like I said earlier, He was really ticked off at the Bulls fans. They were very childish and acting real stupid bu chanting ignorant things about his home. He was also clearly in a zone, you don't mess that up by being nice.

Ok I'm done posting in this topic. The whole thing is dumb. if you really care about this, then please get a life.

You must be new to sports or something. EVERYONE, EVERWHERE talks stuff to the players. You have about 5 posts here, what does that say about you life?

heathonater
05-01-2010, 06:31 PM
much ado about nothing here. already had this thread a couple weeks ago, so i dont know why we are revisiting this topic.

lakersrock
05-04-2010, 12:15 AM
What a tool. I mean seriously. You're mad at fans, so you take it out on a kid?That takes a real man to do. Then again, a real man can lose his ego at 13, not act like a diva from a sore elbow and take it out on the other team when it's not garbage time. I'm sorry, but that's the worst thing I've ever seen on a court. If anybody brings up Artest, at least he was assaulted and hit a grown man.

...and to everybody saying this has happened before. How many times have you seen a player deliberately ignore a KID standing there to grab the stuff and throw three pieces of clothing in three directions? That kid shoulda thrown it back at him and told him to act like a grown up.

Wisdom Listens
05-04-2010, 01:37 AM
I'm sorry, but that's the worst thing I've ever seen on a court.

The Palace of Auburn Hills ring any bells?

albertc86
05-04-2010, 01:50 AM
It's not like he made the kid take off his clothes.

The Final Boss
05-04-2010, 01:59 AM
Lebronze is a straight clown...great player...but straight clown...and the people who overlook what an *** he is because of how well he plays are the problem with the sociological system. You guys root for a player who would wipe his boogers on you when your head is turned.

bigmac8675
05-04-2010, 02:53 AM
Douche Canoe!

Fireworld
05-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Thats messed up. I mean what does the kid earn? $7 an hour?! No need to degrade him anymore. I think Bron did that cause it was @ Chicago, but still, no need to sink down to to his level. Grow up.

SFGiants4life
05-04-2010, 03:58 AM
That kid should feel lucky for Lebron even acknowledging his existence by looking at him.....

SFGiants4life
05-04-2010, 04:02 AM
Thats messed up. I mean what does the kid earn? $7 an hour?! No need to degrade him anymore. I think Bron did that cause it was @ Chicago, but still, no need to sink down to to his level. Grow up.

most of what they earn is from tips from the players/coaches themselves which i have heard can be quite a lot depending on the players, upwards of $100 from a single player

loveofthegame87
05-04-2010, 05:00 AM
If I was that boy I would have cursed him out and left those warm-ups right where they layed; that goes for anybody Lebron, Kobe anybody. Nobody has the right to put someone down even if they were put down.

OrangeDolphin
05-04-2010, 05:28 AM
wow thats a total dick move....

lakersrock
05-04-2010, 10:42 AM
The Palace of Auburn Hills ring any bells?

What a tool. I mean seriously. You're mad at fans, so you take it out on a kid?That takes a real man to do. Then again, a real man can lose his ego at 13, not act like a diva from a sore elbow and take it out on the other team when it's not garbage time. I'm sorry, but that's the worst thing I've ever seen on a court. If anybody brings up Artest, at least he was assaulted and hit a grown man.

...and to everybody saying this has happened before. How many times have you seen a player deliberately ignore a KID standing there to grab the stuff and throw three pieces of clothing in three directions? That kid shoulda thrown it back at him and told him to act like a grown up.

Well, this was one post above yours, but I'll let you see it a second time.