PDA

View Full Version : Rematches

ULT WARRIOR408
04-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Give a list of rematches that you'd like to see.

ULT WARRIOR408
04-29-2010, 09:04 PM
I guess I'll go first then.

Chambers/Povetkin

Dirrell/Froch
This time in America somewhere.

P-Will/Sergio Martinez
This was 2009 fight of the year IMO & it could be another exciting fight.

LosAngeleros
04-29-2010, 11:49 PM
Marquez/Pac, Ortiz/Maidana

AIMelo=KillaDUO
04-30-2010, 01:48 PM
yea i'd like to see Pacman and JMM again.

2009mvp
04-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Marquez/Pac, Ortiz/Maidana

Yes! This is why we need a Super 6 style tourney in the Jr. WW division. It'll never happen with GBP controlling a few of the big players but any of those matchups would make for excellent fights. I'd love to see Ortiz get another shot at Maidana, despite what happened in the first fight I'm still an Ortiz fan and I would hope he's learning from his last two fights plus the Nate Campbell fight coming later in May.

Besides that, Martinez/Williams is the obvious one. Pac/JMM would be nice but Pac ain't going down the 135 and anything beyond that Marquez just isn't effective. Tough to think of a great rematch right now, I might say Dawson/Adamek somewhere down the line if Dawson chooses to move up eventually. The first wasn't a great fight but he way Adamek has progressed and him being comfortable at heavyweight could make it a really intriguing bout, even if they decided to do it at cruiserweight.

LosAngeleros
04-30-2010, 07:16 PM
^yea especially that they are both signed to Golden Boy. They will wait until they both get bigger exposure than cash in on the fight. But you never know Ortiz might demand(hopefully haha) the rematch to Golden Boy......