PDA

View Full Version : LeBron & Kobe Injury

DevonMSF
04-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Great read on the tale of the game's best, with nagging injuries:

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2010/04/lebron-james-kobe-bryant-injury-update-analysis/

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 04:06 PM
lebron fakin an injury so he could get recognition like kobe is on playing injured. not that kobe is being glorified or anything but we all know how lebron is a glory hog. :D lmao

Ruggy
04-29-2010, 04:08 PM
lebron fakin an injury so he could get recognition like kobe is on playing injured. not that kobe is being glorified or anything but we all know how lebron is a glory hog. :D lmao

Come on get it right... He isn't trying to be like Kobe, he was just trying to beat Paul Pierce to it.

Bruno
04-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Bryants been banged up ALL SEASON. Not even comparable, their injuries.

James probably is hurtin, but lets not just compare their injuries jsut because theyre the two best players in the world. Again, media trying to sell a story.

In the article its like "Kobe Bryant dislocated and broken finger"...."LeBron James.... sore elbow." What a reach.

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 04:24 PM
yeaa seriously. the two are not comparable. but once again its the medias attempt to put lebron on a pedestal. smh.

n83417
04-29-2010, 04:26 PM
After 82 games and the first round of the playoffs, every player in the NBA who plays hard is "hurting". No body is "fresh" right now. Every remaining team probably has 5 or more players who would be listed as day-to-day if there was a weekly injury report.

LeBron just wants some attention so he can look like a superhero, should his Cleveland Cavaliers team advance to the ECF.

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Come on get it right... He isn't trying to be like Kobe, he was just trying to beat Paul Pierce to it.

oh yeaa i forgot. thanks fr the correction. ;)

tnt and baby g
04-29-2010, 04:47 PM
so now no one else can be hurt laker nation? lebron is hurting. you guys make up so many excuses. either grow up or get a life. Lets see the great kobes hurt so that is why we lose. kobe is hurt that is why is shooting % is crappy this year. kobe kobe kobe. you guys have so many lame excuses. if another star is hurt your comeback is he is faking or not as hurt as the rapist. cant wait for bron to win it all and everyone will say he is even greater because he did it while hurt. it is going to be great.

DevonMSF
04-29-2010, 04:50 PM
I've got to agree with you guys. Kobe's injury def.has to be getting to him a bit more than Brons. But with what's at stake in Cleveland, you've got to wonder which is more of an issue.

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 04:56 PM
so now no one else can be hurt laker nation? lebron is hurting. you guys make up so many excuses. either grow up or get a life. Lets see the great kobes hurt so that is why we lose. kobe is hurt that is why is shooting % is crappy this year. kobe kobe kobe. you guys have so many lame excuses. if another star is hurt your comeback is he is faking or not as hurt as the rapist. cant wait for bron to win it all and everyone will say he is even greater because he did it while hurt. it is going to be great.

no one is saying other players cant be injured. but they make lebrons injury seem so dramatic when it wasnt anything. he said he hit his funny bone and reports are its a sore elbow. kobes injury is a broken index finger on his shooting hand. a sore knee. not to mention hes recovering from back spasms and a groin injury. lebrons is a sore elbow.

hes not hurt he has a sore elbow. get it straight. ;)

I've got to agree with you guys. Kobe's injury def.has to be getting to him a bit more than Brons. But with what's at stake in Cleveland, you've got to wonder which is more of an issue.

thank you. yea i understand whats at stake in cleveland i dont think lebrons elbow is an issue though. theyll be alright. lebron shot his first free throw with that "injury" and made it. then all of a sudden it hurts so much he has to shoot it with his left hand? yea. idk about that one. but your definately right. with whats at stake if it was serious and it was really hurt then its big but its not so no one should compare the two injuries.

Hawkeye15
04-29-2010, 05:02 PM
um, LeBron was kinda sorta hurt a couple days ago. Hasn't Kobe's finger been jacked for 2 years, and his knee the majority of the year, and his ankle the last 2 months? How are they similar?

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 05:03 PM
um, LeBron was kinda sorta hurt a couple days ago. Hasn't Kobe's finger been jacked for 2 years, and his knee the majority of the year, and his ankle the last 2 months? How are they similar?

thank you. :clap:

Hawkeye15
that being said, yes, this is a big deal for Cleveland if LJ is actually effected. He has more at stake. But comparing the severity or type of injuries would be dumb.

Gibby23
that being said, yes, this is a big deal for Cleveland if LJ is actually effected. He has more at stake.

Like what?

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Like what?

his reputation for not being able to win the big one?

or maybe losing for 2 years straight when having the nba's best record?

or because he wont be in cleveland anymore? idk lmao

Hawkeye15
04-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Like what?

The Cavs are expected to win it this year. If LeBron does indeed want to take over the ownership of best player in the league hands down, they need to win it all imo. Kobe could die right now, and his legacy is sealed.

TheKing23
04-29-2010, 05:19 PM

Don't take this personally but I was just wondering how old you are?

DevonMSF
04-29-2010, 05:26 PM
I don't think that the Cavs and LeBron will suffer that much at all, but I do believe has some pain.

Hawkeye15
04-29-2010, 05:27 PM
I don't think that the Cavs and LeBron will suffer that much at all, but I do believe has some pain.

by game 90 everyone has pain.

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Don't take this personally but I was just wondering how old you are?

20. why?

G-Funk
04-29-2010, 05:36 PM
lEBRONS INJURY IS SO FAKE, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE NO CONCERN IN HIS FACE, EVEN WHEN HE SHOT THAT LEFT FT. HE PROBABLY LIKES THAT WARRIOR TITTLE THAT KOBE GOTS

Gibby23
04-29-2010, 05:38 PM
You know Big basby is going to go after the elbow.

kArSoN RyDaH
^ probably. what i dont understand is how he shot that first free throw with no signs of pain and then all of a sudden it hurts and he has to shoot the next one left handed? hmmmmmm

G-Funk
the cavs are expected to win it this year. If lebron does indeed want to take over the ownership of best player in the league hands down, they need to win it all imo. Kobe could die right now, and his legacy is sealed.

i agree kobe was considered better then duncan but duncan had the rings to back his case.

Hawkeye15
04-29-2010, 05:44 PM
i agree kobe was considered better then duncan but duncan had the rings to back his case.

I never stated that I thought Kobe has had a better career than Duncan though. I would have to think about that.

ElMarroAfamado
04-29-2010, 05:46 PM
yeaa seriously. the two are not comparable. but once again its the medias attempt to put lebron on a pedestal. smh.

for real

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 05:47 PM
I never stated that I thought Kobe has had a better career than Duncan though. I would have to think about that.

hahahahahahahaha idk where the heck duncan came from. lmaoooo

DevonMSF
04-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Everyone is tired and sore at this time of year, but only the strong survive!

DCB/LAL
04-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Everyone is tired and sore at this time of year, but only the strong survive!

And only the WEAK complain. :D

Hawkeye15
04-29-2010, 05:52 PM
hahahahahahahaha idk where the heck duncan came from. lmaoooo

that is why I was confused.

kArSoN RyDaH
04-29-2010, 05:54 PM
that is why I was confused.

yea maybe it was the wrong thread or sumthing. lol.

KBfrom8to24
04-29-2010, 05:56 PM
^ probably. what i dont understand is how he shot that first free throw with no signs of pain and then all of a sudden it hurts and he has to shoot the next one left handed? hmmmmmm

That's a sign of faking injury. He made sure of his 1st FT to shoot the next one left handed. For sure if he miss the 1st one, he won't attempt left handed for the next one.

DevonMSF
04-29-2010, 05:56 PM
True that!