PDA

View Full Version : Predict the Top 5 teams in the NBA next year

Boston Faithful
04-28-2010, 11:20 PM
1. New York Knicks
--I'm going to say it -- they'll get LeBron and someone else.

2. Los Angeles Lakers
--Same great team.

3. Orlando Magic
--Also same great team.

4. Chicago Bulls
--I think they'll get a superstar, making them a lethal threat to the championship.

5. Boston Celtics
--The Celtics will hold on for their last productive year.

I don't think the offseason will work out Miami's way for one reason or another.

TheKing23
04-28-2010, 11:23 PM
The Knicks getting LeBron and being the best team in the NBA?

:laugh2:

SA5195
04-28-2010, 11:27 PM
I still don't see why Lebron would wanna leave a geat supporting cast and go off to NY.

He already has all the fame in the world, going to NY wouldn't make much of a difference fame wise IMO

Boston Faithful
04-28-2010, 11:30 PM
I still don't see why Lebron would wanna leave a geat supporting cast and go off to NY.

He already has all the fame in the world, going to NY wouldn't make much of a difference fame wise IMO

Are you kidding?

Do you know how much bigger of a superstar A-Rod is in New York than he was in Seattle or Texas?

LeBron will become one of the most marketable stars in NBA history. He truly will become basketball's first billionaire.

IAmKira
04-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Wait wait so if the piece of sheit Knicks get 1 or 2 max contract stars. They will be better than the eventual champions?! OMGZ Thats the coolest thing i heard the whole year!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

NOT :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

ManRam
04-28-2010, 11:36 PM

His supporting cast has been great for a total of one year. Shaq and Antawn are getting old. Z is ancient. Delonte and Mo are nice, so is Andy...but NY can bring in comparable supporting players.

I do agree about the second part, to some extent. Being a star in NY is definitely, however, a bigger phenomenon than being a star in Cleveland. Although he has it all, he can definitely have more.

SA5195
04-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Are you kidding?

Do you know how much bigger of a superstar A-Rod is in New York than he was in Seattle or Texas?

LeBron will become one of the most marketable stars in NBA history. He truly will become basketball's first billionaire.

The Yankees are a sucessful organization though, the Knicks haven't made the Playoffs in 8 somewhat years.

I don't think Lebron cares about the fame, he already has it. It's winning now, and he has a better chance in CLE than NY to win the championship.

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 11:38 PM
1. New York Knicks
--I'm going to say it -- they'll get LeBron and someone else.

2. Los Angeles Lakers
--Same great team.

3. Orlando Magic
--Also same great team.

4. Chicago Bulls
--I think they'll get a superstar, making them a lethal threat to the championship.

5. Boston Celtics
--The Celtics will hold on for their last productive year.

I don't think the offseason will work out Miami's way for one reason or another.

What are you talking about??? Boston is not even a top ten team. wait and see how lebron **** the old ladies!

IAmKira
04-28-2010, 11:39 PM
His supporting cast has been great for a total of one year. Shaq and Antawn are getting old. Z is ancient. Delonte and Mo are nice, so is Andy...but NY can bring in comparable supporting players.

I do agree about the second part, to some extent. Being a star in NY is definitely, however, a bigger phenomenon than being a star in Cleveland. Although he has it all, he can definitely have more.

ur putting jamison and shaq on the same lvl of oldness? :facepalm:

heathonater
04-28-2010, 11:39 PM
i think lebron stays in cleveland. could see miami go up a long ways in the nba pecking order if they got another star with wade. new york will be better, just depends on if lebron goes there, which i dont think will happen.

SA5195
04-28-2010, 11:40 PM

I do agree that NY can bring some nice pieces, I just think he has a better chance to win it all in CLE than NY, that's just me.

He did say he won't stop till he brings the Cavs a ring.

*Silver&Black*
04-28-2010, 11:42 PM
First, I think the Hawks will still be better than a Joe Johnson Bulls or Knicks team.

Second, Celtics top 5 in NBA?:facepalm:

IAmKira
04-28-2010, 11:42 PM
I do agree that NY can bring some nice pieces, I just think he has a better chance to win it all in CLE than NY, that's just me.

He did say he won't stop till he brings the Cavs a ring.

thats all BULL S@$@# after sum1 show him the money.

IAmKira
04-28-2010, 11:43 PM
First, I think the Hawks will still be better than a Joe Johnson Bulls or Knicks team.

Second, Celtics top 5 in NBA?:facepalm:

can't u see? Hes a celt's fan. Hes gotta be an idiotic homer.

*Silver&Black*
04-28-2010, 11:45 PM
can't u see? Hes a celt's fan. Hes gotta be an idiotic homer.

Yeah, there are alot of those on here it seems. I think I should start making pro-Hawk threads for no reason.

TheKing23
04-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Are you kidding?

Newsflash: LeBron is already one of the most marketable stars in NBA history. His face is all over Time Square. He doesn't need to go to New York to become richer. When you're as talented as marketable as him the money's gonna come wherever you play.

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Boston will be a lottery team in two years.

Boston Faithful
04-28-2010, 11:50 PM
The Yankees are a sucessful organization though, the Knicks haven't made the Playoffs in 8 somewhat years.

I don't think Lebron cares about the fame, he already has it. It's winning now, and he has a better chance in CLE than NY to win the championship.

So an ancient Shaq, Z and Jamison is a better supporting cast than young players who have a long future in Gallinari and Chandler? (Not to mention another superstar).

Get real. The Cavs are old and they have no money or trade chips.

PC
04-28-2010, 11:52 PM
Newsflash: LeBron is already one of the most marketable stars in NBA history. His face is all over Time Square. He doesn't need to go to New York to become richer. When you're as talented as marketable as him the money's gonna come wherever you play.

This isn't a shot at you or anything, I'm asking a legitimate question

I remember there was a thread a couple weeks back about the Cavs losing something like $15 million per year.. My question is, why are the Cavs losing that much money when they have the most marketable guy in the NBA?

Again, this is a serious question, I may be way off base here so don't flip out on me or anything

BradyIsTheMan12
04-28-2010, 11:52 PM
Are we just skipping the NBA Finals this year?

TheKing23
04-28-2010, 11:53 PM
Yeah, lol @ Boston apparently being a top 5 team in the league.

They're not even top 5 this year, and the only thing that's gonna change next year is they'll all be one year older.

Boston Faithful

I really can't believe you are trying to argue this right now.

New York is the epicenter of the world. Wall Street is in New York. Times Square. The Empire State Building. It was the site of the WTC. It has Broadway. There's 8 million people that live there. It's the greatest city in the world. It the most attention in the world.

You're trying to argue that LeBron will be just as big of a star in a ****** little city like Cleveland rather than New York?

29$JerZ
Wait wait so if the piece of sheit Knicks get 1 or 2 max contract stars. They will be better than the eventual champions?! OMGZ Thats the coolest thing i heard the whole year!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

NOT :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

Your sarcasm is just like the Knicks record this season, why bother talking?

The Knicks getting LeBron and being the best team in the NBA?

:laugh2:

It's funny if it happens and its funny if this is mention before he is even a FA.

This is true, however his marketing opportunities in NY > Cleveland, that's a given. The arguement he'll be more known in NY isn't too far off imo, he has it good in Cleveland but from a business standpoint why does going to the financial capital of the world mean not factor in to a decision for his career?

still1ballin
There is no way predicting it. Lakers will be up there for sure as well as Orlando and Boston. I won't be surprised Thunder will be up there too, but with all these free agents moving around, its just too hard to predict it.

jackdawson

Don't listen to an idiot. He is just trying to gather more people for celtics' favor on psd. That's why he put all the teams that have most PSD fans. What a moron! LeBron will destroy the old ladies. He will **** them like there is no tomorrow!

still1ballin
04-28-2010, 11:55 PM
Yeah, lol @ Boston apparently being a top 5 team in the league.

They're not even top 5 this year, and the only thing that's gonna change next year is they'll all be one year older.

They are still a dangerous team as of now. They can and will still be up there if they keep them team together and are healthy.

DenButsu
04-28-2010, 11:57 PM
The reason I'm closing this thread is because we are still in the middle of the NBA playoffs and we still have this postseason's current games going on to talk about.

Everybody please save all the games, predictions, etc. for the offseason, when we have less to talk about and things like that are really helpful in keeping the forum active. It's not that they're "bad threads", it's just that the timing could be better.

Thanks. :cool: