PDA

View Full Version : Aside from his championship series, has this year been Wades best?

Chronz
04-28-2010, 07:56 PM
I know he got ousted in 5 cheapening it abit but considering the team he was facing (#1D.EFF) isnt it still a true measure of his talent?

33,5.6,6.8 (.65ts%)

Certainly better than last years 7 game series right, then you have to go back to his chip run to find any that are even comparable, that series vs Detroit.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Actually look at the stats for the 2005 playoffs series against the Wizards and Nets. Those can be considered as well

IversonIsKrazy
04-28-2010, 08:21 PM
In the Playoffs, other than championship run, this truly been his best Individual playoff performance thus far. For season, it was last year. If only his team actually made a run this year, but he played real well thus far no doubt.

JordansBulls
04-28-2010, 11:48 PM
I know he got ousted in 5 cheapening it abit but considering the team he was facing (#1D.EFF) isnt it still a true measure of his talent?

33,5.6,6.8 (.65ts%)

Certainly better than last years 7 game series right, then you have to go back to his chip run to find any that are even comparable, that series vs Detroit.

I would say so.

abe_froman
04-28-2010, 11:49 PM
i dunno,last year he was pretty ****ing good

still1ballin
04-29-2010, 12:11 AM

33,5.6,6.8 (.65ts%)

LOL dude we all know you're a stat freak and more knowledgeable then all of us here on PSD, but you gotta explain things in english and not code names

:laugh2:

Ethix11
04-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Had his reserves thrown the last game of the season vs NJ, they would have faced the Hawks like they wanted to. Hes better than ever now, too bad that team doesnt match up too well against Boston.

Toenail Clipper
04-29-2010, 01:37 AM
Just a question, why do you sound all smart and stuff? Can't ya tone it down and like talk normally?

PC
04-29-2010, 01:54 AM
^B/c he's the most interesting man in the world

tredigs
04-29-2010, 01:59 AM
LOL dude we all know you're a stat freak and more knowledgeable then all of us here on PSD, but you gotta explain things in english and not code names

He put up 33pts / 5.6 rebs / 6.8 asts with a true shooting percentage (ts%) of 65%. ts% is a formula that basically globs together your 3pt/2pt/Free throw shooting. And a 65% ts is insanely efficient.

Wade was a complete boss in this series. He's an incredible player, I really hope he gets the right pieces this summer. I still wouldn't compare this to what he did on the championship run (too small of a data sample), but it is a sign of things to come...

COBY KARL
04-29-2010, 02:23 AM

:laugh::laugh:

Chronz
04-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Wade was a complete boss in this series. He's an incredible player, I really hope he gets the right pieces this summer. I still wouldn't compare this to what he did on the championship run (too small of a data sample), but it is a sign of things to come...
Not comparing to an entire playoff run, but specific series.

Just a question, why do you sound all smart and stuff? Can't ya tone it down and like talk normally?
That was me toning it down, me normally wouldve written much more.

Bring The Heat
04-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Wade played amazing... managing to shoot a high% and avg over 30ppg against a tough defense that was throwing double teams at him most of the series... Wasn't going to go down without winning atleast one game for the heat... Feel bad for him... Hopefully he stays and riley builds a nice contending team over the summer

JNA17
04-29-2010, 01:11 PM

Raph12
04-29-2010, 01:15 PM
I think personally for him, it's definitely the best series of his career statswise.

TheWatcher34
04-29-2010, 01:29 PM
I always drink beer but i never drink Dos Equis. An homage to German beer brewed in Bavaria :)

still1ballin
04-29-2010, 01:33 PM
He put up 33pts / 5.6 rebs / 6.8 asts with a true shooting percentage (ts%) of 65%. ts% is a formula that basically globs together your 3pt/2pt/Free throw shooting. And a 65% ts is insanely efficient.

thank you my kind sir:)