PDA

View Full Version : Will Dwayne Wade Stay or Go?

Pages : [1] 2

Tony_Starks
04-28-2010, 12:55 PM
"I'm looking forward to a good team to build, and being with some great players next year, and to continue to beef up our roster," Wade said.

Notice his use of the pronoun "our."

And also note that at no point did Wade ever expressly state a desire to head elsewhere. But he did place the onus on Pat Riley to make things happen over the summer.

"I'm not putting no pressure on myself. I think I put myself in a great situation three years ago to sign this deal to make sure that my team stays competitive. We've got some work to do, the front office has to do it, and there's no pressure on me," Wade said. "I've said where my heart is, and I think any player that's thinking about wanting to come to Miami, they know where my heart is. You just have to see things being done and accomplished.

"We see that, and we'll be talking again."

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/15520/wade-sounds-as-though-hell-stay-in-miami

G-Funk
04-28-2010, 12:57 PM
I want him to go to chicago

mikantsass
04-28-2010, 12:58 PM
I bet Wade Amare and James stay put. That leaves Bosh, Boozer and Johnson as top level guys. 1 will go to Miami, and Chicago and NY will fight over the other 2.

toppdawg2009
04-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Everything in d.wade body tells me he ready to leave hopefully not but IF he really want to stay he would sign already not play games on how it's in heat court to improve without him signing free agent might not want to sign HERE THINKING HE STILL MIGHT LEAVE please let me know what you think

Tony_Starks
04-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Yeah I see Bosh going to Miami. If they can unload Beasley they'll be able to get Bosh plus another really good player.

G-Funk
04-28-2010, 01:01 PM
I think that he wants to see if he's going to get some help in Miami or if he's better off going to Chicago

DaBUU
04-28-2010, 01:02 PM
I really think its between staying in Miami or coming home, really dont think hes considering anywhere else. Cant wait for the summer to start.

G-Funk
04-28-2010, 01:03 PM
^Bulls will go back to owning the Cavs if he goes home

tredigs
04-28-2010, 01:04 PM
I think you shouldn't make threads if you can't write at a third grade level. But maybe that's just me.

Derick713
04-28-2010, 01:05 PM
It's got to be more than just Bosh. The Heat need to sign a wing player and a shooter at PG. The Heat has to also add some depth to the bench. Resigning Haslem and Wright would also help.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-28-2010, 01:07 PM
lol at 2 opposite d-wade threads

G-Funk
04-28-2010, 01:08 PM
He leaving

ATX
04-28-2010, 01:08 PM
He is obviously going to wait and see who Miami is able to bring in via trade, FA, and draft. He will not resign unless Miami makes significant roster upgrades. Anyone would do the same thing in his shoes, if your goal was winning another title. Pat Riley didn't position the team this way for nothing. Help is coming, we just don't know who...yet.

Bullsfan22
04-28-2010, 01:09 PM
he's going to wait it out if someone is brought in he'll stay; But it all depends on if he thinks he's going to get some help or not.

There's different ways he could be looking at the situation. With the bulls he can go to that team and he will already have the help there and won't have to depend on the FO to make a drastic move. So basically If he wants his destination in his own hands he better be really patient with the heat or jump ship and join the bulls where he'd be coming to a legit all-star second option.

My honest guess is they get Boozer and he probably stays.

Pierzynski4Prez
04-28-2010, 01:10 PM
funny cuz someone just made a thread saying I think Wade wants to stay

toppdawg2009
04-28-2010, 01:11 PM
All I'm saying he done everything he could do and it looked like he finally had enough of miami

DaBUU
04-28-2010, 01:11 PM
He is obviously going to wait and see who Miami is able to bring in via trade, FA, and draft. He will not resign unless Miami makes significant roster upgrades. Anyone would do the same thing in his shoes, if your goal was winning another title. Pat Riley didn't position the team this way for nothing. Help is coming, we just don't know who...yet.

But teams start recruiting at the same time, 12:01 am. How is he going to be recruited by teams, while at the same time wait to see who Miami recruits? Is he going to be recruited and recruit other free agents at the same time? I'm really wondering about this scenario, same thing with LBJ. thoughts?

SNYmets86
04-28-2010, 01:12 PM
we just gotta wait and see ...we should get in touch with MS.CLEO she probably know something .....

Bruno
04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
IF they bring in another big contract he stays. If they don't he's gone.

Either Miami pays the big bucks or they rebuild.

HoopsDrive
04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
Imho, I think Wade is undecided about whether to stay put or leave South Beach.

Thoughts?

Bullsfan22
04-28-2010, 01:14 PM
I bet Wade Amare and James stay put. That leaves Bosh, Boozer and Johnson as top level guys. 1 will go to Miami, and Chicago and NY will fight over the other 2.

this.

SNYmets86
04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
WHY the bulls remove any thought that Wade would go to his hometown of Chicago because it would mean cramming him into a backcourt with ball-dominant guard Derrick Rose, which makes absolutely no sense at all from anyone's point of view. The Bulls have an outstanding young player in Rose and should build with him rather than shove him aside to shoehorn in another hometown star.

DQL
04-28-2010, 01:17 PM
I think Wade wants you to stop making threads about him

HoopsDrive
04-28-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm gonna call Wade and see if that's true brb.

pacofunk64
04-28-2010, 01:21 PM
He stays only if the Heat trade Beasley. So if I'm Toronto they need to do a sign & trade with Bosh for Beasley & whatever else works. At least they get something back.

colinskik
04-28-2010, 01:22 PM
It doesn't make sense to me why Dwade would want to go to Chicago where Drose is a ball dominant guard. Or better yet, why the Chicago FO would want to bring the ball dominant Dwade in to stunt the growth of Drose.

pacofunk64
04-28-2010, 01:23 PM
WHY the bulls remove any thought that Wade would go to his hometown of Chicago because it would mean cramming him into a backcourt with ball-dominant guard Derrick Rose, which makes absolutely no sense at all from anyone's point of view. The Bulls have an outstanding young player in Rose and should build with him rather than shove him aside to shoehorn in another hometown star.

That's what I think too...I think they could get a Joe Johnson & and 2nd tier PF, like David Lee. Rose is the star of the Bulls. They just need some good complimentary players around him now.

DaBUU
04-28-2010, 01:24 PM

I hear this alot from some Bulls fans too, IMO if given the choice Rose would choose to be a facilitator for Wade first and scoring option second. And I think DWade's game would be elevated playing alongside a good PG, maybe even extend his career. I think they'd make it work, especially with a real coach thats not Vinny. the thought of DRose as the 2nd scoring option on this team make me real excited.

pacofunk64
04-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Toronto needs to sign and trade Bosh for Beasley & whatever else. At least they get something in return. Wade is only staying in Miami if Beasley is gone.

Tony_Starks
04-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Toronto needs to sign and trade Bosh for Beasley & whatever else. At least they get something in return. Wade is only staying in Miami if Beasley is gone.

I think B-Easy being gone is not a matter of if but when. But you're right it would be in Torronto's best interest to do something besides just let Bosh walk.

If Miami can get Bosh, get a decent pg like Felton perhaps, and re-sign Haslem, they should be in pretty good shape. You can pretty much just fill in the gaps from there with role players.

Bullsfan22
04-28-2010, 01:36 PM

100% correct that's why most Bulls fans would rather have Bosh.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 01:50 PM

if i see beasly in toronto i think i would kill him

thescore53
04-28-2010, 01:53 PM
he must have some underground weed trafficking buisness maybe thats why he wants to stay

thescore53
04-28-2010, 01:53 PM
i dont think bosh wants to be wades ***** in miami

Geargo Wallace
04-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Beasley is too emotional to play in Toronto. The press and the fans would make him have to check into an insane asylum.

On a side note: I hate seeing how excited he gets when he dunks. The man acts like he's never dunked before.

DaBUU
04-28-2010, 02:05 PM
100% correct that's why most Bulls fans would rather have Bosh.

makes no sense to not want a guy who scores 30 a game.

Eagles4Lyfe
04-28-2010, 02:07 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAO here we go again with bosh to chicago everyone this FA is going to stay besides the snake boozer joe johnson are going to be the top tier guys

GSW Hoops
04-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Wade will stay, he just wants to make it clear to the Heat that they need to get him some help.

jrm2054
04-28-2010, 02:35 PM
I think Wade will stay but i want him to leave. I don't really have a reason i am just sick of him in a heat unifrom

Chicagofaithful
04-28-2010, 02:39 PM
i think he'll probably stay... but i also think he wont win another championship there. Now adays to compete you need a full roster, and 2 superstars might be really good on the heat but they still have 3 other positions that are weak, not to mention no bench at all...

dwadefan03
04-28-2010, 02:46 PM
then dont watch

Chicagofaithful
04-28-2010, 02:48 PM
sorry for the double post

dwadefan03
04-28-2010, 02:49 PM
i think he'll probably stay... but i also think he wont win another championship there. Now adays to compete you need a full roster, and 2 superstars might be really good on the heat but they still have 3 other positions that are weak, not to mention no bench at all...

we have enough cap to sign wade, bosh and another allstar caliber player. Plus we have a first rounder, 3 2nd rounders, 2 2nd rounders coming over from europe and if we get bosh/stoudamire thru sign and trade we can go over the cap to resign our own guys like haslem, wright, and qrich.

just thought id let you know

SNYmets86
04-28-2010, 03:02 PM
then dont watch

seriously ya gotta stop that childish ***** & ...grow up

Raoul Duke
04-28-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm 90% sure that he'll stay. The other 10% comes from the fact that he's already said "I like the idea of teams wooing me", so right there you know he's at least going to listen to other offers.

jmlbnks26
04-28-2010, 03:26 PM
I think he stays. With Pat Riley, the city, and the ablity to sign a max and another good free agent he stays.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Beasley is too emotional to play in Toronto. The press and the fans would make him have to check into an insane asylum.

On a side note: I hate seeing how excited he gets when he dunks. The man acts like he's never dunked before.

ezactly TorONto media will abuse him every mistake he makes and you know toronto fans arent afraid to boo even only after a couple bad games

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 03:42 PM
He leaving:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::fa cepalm::facepalm:

Based on ur what? Is Gabrielle Union ur mom?

thescore53
04-28-2010, 03:43 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

Based on ur what? Is Gabrielle Union ur mom?

stop being so sensitive

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Bosh and Wade 2010 in Miami

Watch Pat Riley work his magic.

I have no doubt Wade will stay.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Bosh and Wade 2010 in Miami

Watch Pat Riley work his magic.

I have no doubt Wade will stay.

wade\rose duo 2010 in Chicago

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 03:50 PM
stop being so sensitive

Know before you write a ****ing post. He said straight "He is leaving". How the **** does he know anyway if he is not... ... ... know what I mean ;)

Mr. Net32
04-28-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm sure he enjoys playing in front of all 10 Miami Heat fans. Maybe he should sign somewhere where basketball fans actually come to games like: Clippers, Knicks or Bulls. If he likes Florida so much he can do a sign & trade with Magic.

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 03:52 PM
wade\rose duo 2010 in Chicago

Possible, but that doesn't stop Bosh leaving toronto anyway.

RipVW
I have a feeling Wade will stay because the Bosh will likely be the first domino to fall because a lot of teams will be holding out for the possibility of signing Lebron and this will clear the way for Miami to focus on Bosh.

I think Miami signs Bosh and Wade in short order.

td0tsfinest
He's staying. I think he has a lot of faith in Pat Riley to make the right moves this off-season to bring the right talent on this team to help this guy out. They have JO's big expiring contract and Beasley as a trade a chip, so it's likely the heat will get a few good player this summer.

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 03:54 PM
BOSH is GONE. He would be known as a loser if he stays in Toronto that team is going nowhere(no offence to Raptor fans they need to rebuild). If LBJ goes to the Knicks i think Bosh will go there too if not hes coming to Miami.

Bosh to NYC or Miami this summer.

mjt20mik
04-28-2010, 03:56 PM
He stays only if the Heat trade Beasley. So if I'm Toronto they need to do a sign & trade with Bosh for Beasley & whatever else works. At least they get something back.

IMO, Bosh is not gonna walk. If he leaves its gonna be a sign and trade. No one in their right mind would just leave and sign with another team, as they would be losing so much money.

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm sure he enjoys playing in front of all 10 Miami Heat fans. Maybe he should sign somewhere where basketball fans actually come to games like: Clippers, Knicks or Bulls. If he likes Florida so much he can do a sign & trade with Magic.

No. He wants to drop 50 on magic every time he plays and that's why it's not happening. Plus, magic has never won a ship but Miami has, so he won't go to any cursed franchise.

mjt20mik
04-28-2010, 04:00 PM
BOSH is GONE. He would be known as a loser if he stays in Toronto that team is going nowhere(no offence to Raptor fans they need to rebuild). If LBJ goes to the Knicks i think Bosh will go there too if not hes coming to Miami.

Bosh to NYC or Miami this summer.

I would just die of laughter if you guys get Bosh and end up in the same position that you are in now. Mind you Bosh is a great player, but him and Wade can't do it all. Plus he is not a very mentally strong dude. But I agree, if Toronto does not get anything worthwhile with their sign and trades (and trust me, Beasley isn't ANYTHING worthwhile), it's rebuilding time.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Know before you write a ****ing post. He said straight "He is leaving". How the **** does he know anyway if he is not... ... ... know what I mean ;)

i would ask you the same thing about bosh

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:03 PM

raptors

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:06 PM
wade is gone. He would be known as a loser if he stays in miami that team is going nowhere(no offence to heat fans they need to rebuild). If lbj goes to the knicks i think wade will go there too if not hes coming to chicago.

Wade to nyc or chicago this summer.

fixed

SNYmets86
04-28-2010, 04:06 PM
is funny how these toronto fans really think bosh is really going to stay ..... like every other allstar player ya had has left what makes ya think bosh is staying .... is miami , chicago , or ny

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 04:07 PM
i would ask you the same thing about bosh

See: T-mac, Vince Carter. I am saying based on history; plus toronto is not going anywhere. They are stuck with this roster and can't improve much. Miami is a defferent case, They have the biggest cap space and Wade wants to wait and see what Par Riley does. Beseides, he already said he heart is in miami. He will only leave if miami can't do anything. Now Pat Riley is smart enough to utilize 40 million cap space. Toronto has no such options.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:08 PM
if bosh had no interest staying then he would have said it by now since wouldnt be back
right

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:09 PM
is funny how these toronto fans really think bosh is really going to stay ..... like every other allstar player ya had has left what makes ya think bosh is staying .... is miami , chicago , or ny

it funny how knicks fans think lebron is coming to ny lol now thats funny

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 04:12 PM
if bosh had no interest staying then he would have said it by now since wouldnt be back
right

Keep telling yourself that. He has no reason to come out and say it right now. He doesn't want to be hated in Toronto.

Q: Will Toronto’s insistence on a sign and trade ruin our chances of getting Bosh? Can it work out in Miami’s favor? — Kevin.

A: It has nothing to do with what Toronto wants. The Heat simply can sign Bosh into its cap space. Bosh then can go back to the Raptors and say, “I’m going to the Heat, but I can earn more if you want to get something back in a sign and trade.” What the Raptors want has absolutely nothing to do with the process. It’s what Bosh wants. Bryan Colangelo is Bosh’s pawn right now, nothing more.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_basketball_heat/2010/04/ask-ira-has-beasley-played-his-last-heat-game.html

mjt20mik
04-28-2010, 04:15 PM

LOL.

Anything can happen. We do not know what Bosh or Wade or anyone is going to do. So..

It's funny how people think their psychic, predicting future moves, when they clearly have no concrete information to base it on.

mjt20mik
04-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Keep telling yourself that. He has no reason to come out and say it right now. He doesn't want to be hated in Toronto.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_basketball_heat/2010/04/ask-ira-has-beasley-played-his-last-heat-game.html

The same reason Wade is saying what he's saying. His heart is in Miami, but if nothing drastic changes he's gone. Do you understand why what your saying is so flawed now?

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 04:17 PM
LOL.

Anything can happen. We do not know what Bosh or Wade or anyone is going to do. So..

It's funny how people think their psychic, predicting future moves, when they clearly have no concrete information to base it on.

You can make an educated guess by the way they act though. Also by the Rumors you have heard in the past, which might not be true, but probably are..

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:18 PM
See: T-mac, Vince Carter. I am saying based on history; plus toronto is not going anywhere. They are stuck with this roster and can't improve much. Miami is a defferent case, They have the biggest cap space and Wade wants to wait and see what Par Riley does. Beseides, he already said he heart is in miami. He will only leave if miami can't do anything. Now Pat Riley is smart enough to utilize 40 million cap space. Toronto has no such options.

vince signed the extention though he wanted to stay he even told them to trade the 4th pick for some help, but the raptors told him they'd rather build around bosh theres even an interview where vince said that,

and the reason those other guys left was because toronto wasnt really known it was an expansion team and a city no one has ever heard of , now growing up nba players are open minded becasue they heard of toronto

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:20 PM

o good source did it come from bosh's mouth , o they must have a crystal ball

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:22 PM
You can make an educated guess by the way they act though. Also by the Rumors you have heard in the past, which might not be true, but probably are..

how do rumours start?, based on fabrications right

bbcmillionaire
04-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Man if we get Wade and a Chris kaman type of center.... Chicago for the championship next season

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Man if we get Wade and a Chris kaman type of center.... Chicago for the championship next season

you mean when right

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 04:24 PM
how do rumours start?, based on fabrications right

Where there is smoke there is fire.

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 04:25 PM
vince signed the extention though he wanted to stay he even told them to trade the 4th pick for some help, but the raptors told him they'd rather build around bosh theres even an interview where vince said that,

and the reason those other guys left was because toronto wasnt really known it was an expansion team and a city no one has ever heard of , now growing up nba players are open minded becasue they heard of toronto

So why would Bosh stay with a non-playoff team who has no options to improve any time soon? You think any team in the league would take on turk? Get real son.
We don't know anything yet but you certainly can make educated predictions based on various facets. The reason I am saying Wade has better chance of staying put simply because Miami is in prime position to build a contender. Toronto has nothing.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:26 PM

you keep think that, dont be dissapointed in july , and dont call bosh overated when you dont get him

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 04:26 PM
``The money is going to be the same, no matter where I go,'' Bosh said. ``It's about winning. I'm finishing my seventh year. Contending for a championship is all I want. I never made it past the first round. I just want to be a contender.''

Heat president Pat Riley has been enamored with Bosh since the 2003 NBA Draft, when the versatile 6-11 forward was taken fourth overall. Miami picked Wade fifth.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/29/1552878/bosh-on-free-agency-its-all-about.html#ixzz0mQdVvQpj

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 04:27 PM
you keep think that, dont be dissapointed in july , and dont call bosh overated when you dont get him

Nah i won't. I will give the team props that gets him.

bbcmillionaire
04-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Man I hope bosh stays Amare resigns, boozer go to new York with gay. That will be very interesting

mjt20mik
04-28-2010, 04:33 PM

Kobe to Chicago a couple of years ago. It was a huge rumor, and did it happen?

Then again this is a discussion board, and people are saying their opinions, it's just funny how people are so certain.

Draco
04-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Kobe to Chicago a couple of years ago. It was a huge rumor, and did it happen?

Then again this is a discussion board, and people are saying their opinions, it's just funny how people are so certain.

Only the clueless in Chicago took that seriously.. I don't even remember it being a really big story.

thescore53
So why would Bosh stay with a non-playoff team who has no options to improve any time soon? You think any team in the league would take on turk? Get real son.
We don't know anything yet but you certainly can make educated predictions based on various facets. The reason I am saying Wade has better chance of staying put simply because Miami is in prime position to build a contender. Toronto has nothing.

turk has something to prove and who say we cant swing deals for devin harris and iggy , we have some young talent and draft picks, even bosh said theres potential here , he was asked what were his odds of staying he said good

SNYmets86

dont you wish the raptors will be in play for Lebron .... you as a raptors fan after bosh leaves do the whole nba a favor in 5 yrs trade away derozan he's going to wanna get the hell outa there .... thank god ya have DRAKE

td0tsfinest
04-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Only the clueless in Chicago took that seriously.. I don't even remember it being a really big story.

really? I heard the only reason it didn't go down was cause Kobe objected to having Loul Deng involved.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Nah i won't. I will give the team props that gets him.

while ill be having fun giving you a nice sig , and i think the 2nd one is more likely to happen

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 04:43 PM
while ill be having fun giving you a nice sig , and i think the 2nd one is more likely to happen

child please my sig bet with you is like taking candy from a baby. Oh and you have to change your sig and put a NOT in front of the WILL.

Draco
really? I heard the only reason it didn't go down was cause Kobe objected to having Loul Deng involved.

That's what Bulls fans on PSD have written. Paxson said there was never even a discussion. I suppose you could read into that and suggest that Paxson is protecting his asset but if you listened to the interview it seemed to me as though Paxson was exasperated by all of the rumors. (not just that one, but the one's involving Ben Wallace and another involving KG and Pau Gasol). Dealing with the media is one of the reason why he let Gar Forman handle that aspect of the GM duties... Paxson was sick of the lack of accountability for false rumors spread by the media.

thescore53
dont you wish the raptors will be in play for Lebron .... you as a raptors fan after bosh leaves do the whole nba a favor in 5 yrs trade away derozan he's going to wanna get the hell outa there .... thank god ya have DRAKE

are you guys in play for lebron o is that what espn told you ye keep listening to them, then hey you maybe in play for mello after another 20 win season

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 04:45 PM
u guys need to get off wade's nuts

hes ours forever

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 04:49 PM
u guys need to get off wade's nuts

hes ours forever

lol thats sound so gay.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Well you know what I meant

everyone wants Wade gone just look at the poll, that many people shouldnt think hes going

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 04:53 PM
turk has something to prove and who say we cant swing deals for devin harris and iggy , we have some young talent and draft picks, even bosh said theres potential here , he was asked what were his odds of staying he said good

lol...Bosh will stay there 6 more years to see potential and what a turk can prove? You are so funny, but I like your optimism.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 04:53 PM
lol thats sound so gay.

Thats cuz their fanbase is full of a buncha Ricky Martins.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 04:58 PM
He should just come to NY with another big dog and get busy on Broadway. The Heat have nobody special at all. He could be as close to being popular as LBJ in NY if he comes and LBJ doesn't. His Jersey would be #1 easily and he would become legendary.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 05:00 PM
He should just come to NY with another big dog and get busy on Broadway. The Heat have nobody special at all. He could be as close to being popular as LBJ in NY if he comes and LBJ doesn't. His Jersey would be #1 easily and he would become legendary.

No, another big dog should come to Miami. He has already stated he really isn't interested in playing in New York. He is already legendary in Miami, he is arguably the greatest sports figure in South Florida history. Hes comfortable in Miami, has won a ring here, and if he leaves its to Chicago. Im telling you, NY will bust this summer and end up overpaying for a guy like Boozer

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 05:01 PM
And you think he'll leave the city he loves and has played for his entire career for jersey sales? Just stfu

ryder78c
04-28-2010, 05:02 PM

Lebrons Staying in cleveland you dont put in your number change if your goin to another team because you can just choose on another team

PS Drakes Garbage like lil wayne........ and all them Play school rappers who been on tv since they was kids .....them preppy kids who never lived in a Hood love that garbage..... Drake is mediocre at best same with wayne.... Raekwon,Royce da 59,trick trick,prodigy,C-Bo,vinny from jedi mind tricks, anybody in the rap olympcs Would Run Laps around em

thescore53
04-28-2010, 05:06 PM
lol...Bosh will stay there 6 more years to see potential and what a turk can prove? You are so funny, but I like your optimism.

demar dero, sonny weems, bargnani, draft picks, anything can happen

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 05:07 PM
No, another big dog should come to Miami. He has already stated he really isn't interested in playing in New York. He is already legendary in Miami, he is arguably the greatest sports figure in South Florida history. Hes comfortable in Miami, has won a ring here, and if he leaves its to Chicago. Im telling you, NY will bust this summer and end up overpaying for a guy like Boozer

South Florida History???? Like that even matters in the grand scope of sports lol. IF he wants to be legendary, its not gonna be by bringing in a guy like Boozer (who you guys will prob get, along with a Ray Allen most likely). I don't think a Bosh or an Amare wanna come into your situation and play second fiddle, while your boy jacks up volume shots for an inept coach and president with no vision anymore.

Nobody remembers that championship you guys won anyways. The Knicks 99 season finals run carries more weight than your chip lol

and STFU

Master Mind
04-28-2010, 05:08 PM
When it's all said and done, Wade will be Miami's Michael Jordan...But in order to do that he has to stay and cement his legacy which I think he will do...Q-Rich already alluded to this which tells me that he's advising Wade to stay..

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 05:09 PM
And you think he'll leave the city he loves and has played for his entire career for jersey sales? Just stfu

Its not just jersey sales Herb, its about winning where it matters most, something you will never understand.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 05:13 PM
South Florida History???? Like that even matters in the grand scope of sports lol. IF he wants to be legendary, its not gonna be by bringing in a guy like Boozer (who you guys will prob get, along with a Ray Allen most likely). I don't think a Bosh or an Amare wanna come into your situation and play second fiddle, while your boy jacks up volume shots for an inept coach and president with no vision anymore.

Nobody remembers that championship you guys won anyways. The Knicks 99 season finals run carries more weight than your chip lol

and STFU

Wow, talk about being a hater

Amare was born in Florida and said during the AS break hed welcome coming to Miami. Boozer lives in Miami during the summer and has said he would not mind playing here either. And Bosh wants to win and him and Wade are olympic teammates. And you talking about our coach and Riley like that is cleary hating

Just face it, it is a long shot for the Knicks to sign 2 max FA's, it wont happen, they will overpay for a guy like Boozer, probably get a roster just good enough to make the playoffs and will be looking at 1st round exits.

Ssshbliblibl00p
When it's all said and done, Wade will be Miami's Michael Jordan...But in order to do that he has to stay and cement his legacy which I think he will do...Q-Rich already alluded to this which tells me that he's advising Wade to stay..

Lets just close this thread. I've just received BREAKING NEWS that Q-Rich is advising D-Wade to stay in Miami.

Thats it, he's staying.

:facepalm:

thescore53

and STFU

i swear i forget wade won a title everytime, and yea nobody wants to be wade b word

shizzle09
04-28-2010, 05:20 PM
this is sooooo hilarious. It's OBVIOUS he wants to stay. He's said as much a million times. He simply wants players put around him. Everyone knows what Rileys plan has been for the past 2-3 years and now is that time. He simply will wait and see what happens. He just said anyone thinking of coming to Miami knows where my heart is. That statement is made so other players dont shy away from signing in Miami thinking Wade is leaving. It's so funny listening to people say he will leave. Do you really think Riley has been blowing smoke out of his *** the past few years and not signing people becuase he wants the team to suck?? Riley said he wants to create a dynasty which tells me he's ALL IN. Getting people to play in Miami will not be hard. Cant wait til this BS is over so we can stop hearing this crap. Imagine all the talk that will start when Lebron's season is over. geez

xxxplicit69
04-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Wade has a house in Chicago, so I'm looking foward to a homecoming for him. Go Bulls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ488QrqGE4

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Wade has a house in Chicago, so I'm looking foward to a homecoming for him. Go Bulls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ488QrqGE4

LOL:facepalm:

SNYmets86
04-28-2010, 05:30 PM
if wade does stay PAT RILEY'S main guy to go along wade is BOSH probably it comes down to a sign & trade beasley & some1 else ....to bad for toronto.. they draft pretty good and their players leave :cry:

shizzle09
04-28-2010, 05:33 PM

and STFU

Bosh and Amare dont want to play second fiddle??? So you're saying they dont want to win?? They will never win a title being the best player on their team hence NO TITLE SO FAR. Only someone like yourself would say something so lame like "nobody remembers that championship you won". You're right nobody remembers one of the best finals performances ever. PSD should have infraction points for being so ********.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Wow, talk about being a hater

Amare was born in Florida and said during the AS break hed welcome coming to Miami. Boozer lives in Miami during the summer and has said he would not mind playing here either. And Bosh wants to win and him and Wade are olympic teammates. And you talking about our coach and Riley like that is cleary hating

Just face it, it is a long shot for the Knicks to sign 2 max FA's, it wont happen, they will overpay for a guy like Boozer, probably get a roster just good enough to make the playoffs and will be looking at 1st round exits.

Its not where you're from its where you're at...And New York is a better place to play than South Beach, where a nice nightlife is consolation for mediocrity.

You can call it hating if you want lol, your coach blew the series plain and simple. He got out coached the whole series. Riley is overrated as a president and thats a fact.

If you think the Knicks are going to overpay for a Carlos Boozer after all this cap clearing you're buggin. You guys will instead continue to be the front runner for Boozer's services.

Its a long shot that the Knicks get Lebron, not a long shot that we end up with 2 stud players at all. Whether we get one this year, and a Carmelo the next season, its all good.

New York is better than Miami, and thats what we will being selling to free agents, along with a boat load of cash and endorsement opportunities.

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Its not where you're from its where you're at...And New York is a better place to play than South Beach, where a nice nightlife is consolation for mediocrity.

You can call it hating if you want lol, your coach blew the series plain and simple. He got out coached the whole series. Riley is overrated as a president and thats a fact.

If you think the Knicks are going to overpay for a Carlos Boozer after all this cap clearing you're buggin. You guys will instead continue to be the front runner for Boozer's services.

Its a long shot that the Knicks get Lebron, not a long shot that we end up with 2 stud players at all. Whether we get one this year, and a Carmelo the next season, its all good.

New York is better than Miami, and thats what we will being selling to free agents, along with a boat load of cash and endorsement opportunities.

Pat Riley is one of the best GM's in the league and far better than anything they have in New York. The advantage The Heat will have over the Knicks is that we already have D Wade and Miami vs New York is argueable, but i won't go there.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 05:43 PM
if wade does stay PAT RILEY'S main guy to go along wade is BOSH probably it comes down to a sign & trade beasley & some1 else ....to bad for toronto.. they draft pretty good and their players leave :cry:

wait we draft pretty good? weve drafted only 4 impact players in all of our existence he past up wade, iggy, roy,granger, rondo, and millions of other stars

thescore53
04-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Bosh and Amare dont want to play second fiddle??? So you're saying they dont want to win?? They will never win a title being the best player on their team hence NO TITLE SO FAR. Only someone like yourself would say something so lame like "nobody remembers that championship you won". You're right nobody remembers one of the best finals performances ever. PSD should have infraction points for being so ********.

i forget we won alot times, and prob so do alot people not from miami

ATX
04-28-2010, 05:45 PM
I can't wait to bump this thread when Wade resigns with Miami. All ya'll haters are going to feel pretty stupid.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 05:46 PM

Wow, it really took you a half hour to spew out that mess?

1- Riley isn't overrated, he has built and coached many title teams. You can't say the same for any one in a Knicks tenure really

2- Not true at all, Wade has already said he doesn't want to play for New York or NJ, maybe if you took your head out of your *** you would know that, I would rather play in Sunny South beach, and its really your opnion on what city is better. The only other team Wade is considering is Chicago.

3-If New York is such a great place, why do you guys only have 2 titles when you guys have been around as long as anyone? If it was such a attractive place for guys to play, i'm sure they should have more than 2 titles in the 6 or so decades they have been around. Just saying.

4-Carmelo will not leave Denver, ill just leave it at that

5- Miami isn't going to look at Boozer first, obviosuly it will be LeBron, then Bosh, then Amare, then Boozer

Sadds The Gr8
C'mon wade leave!

abe_froman

those selling points only work on players looking for that first and foremost.now i dont know wade personally but everything i've read or heard about him(even from himself)is that he is not one of those people.he wants to win sanother ring,thats a big motivating factor for him

as well as he's made many comments in the past about not really liking ny that much(both team and city wise)

thescore53
04-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Pat Riley is one of the best GM's in the league and far better than anything they have in New York. The advantage The Heat will have over the Knicks is that we already have D Wade and Miami vs New York is argueable, but i won't go there.

are you really comparing new york to miami,

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 05:51 PM
are you really comparing new york to miami,

We have so many New Yorkers in Miami for a reason. I love NYC i have been there, but the weather, nightlife, Beaches and ladies tip the scale for me.

It depends what you like that why its argueable.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 05:56 PM
We have so many New Yorkers in Miami for a reason. I love NYC i have been there, but the weather, nightlife, Beaches and ladies tip the scale for me.

ooy,

soory but new york is a world class city, the only think you argue about is whether it's the best or 2nd to london as the best city in the world

NYK_kidd77
04-28-2010, 05:57 PM
He will be in Miami next year the Heat are in great shape going into this offseason.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 05:57 PM
i swear i forget wade won a title everytime, and yea nobody wants to be wade b word

I was hyped when Miami won that year, but the next day it was more about "when is Lebron gonna get his" rather than "wow the Heat are NBA champs".

Now am I New York Snob, most def I am, but I also have a clear grasp on sports, like most of us in here have, and I don't think the core the Heat have along with whoever they get, is not that great.

I'll say it again, i just don't think all these ego-driven top tier free agents wanna go to Miami and play in "DWAYNE WADE'S HOUSE" as he likes to affectionately call it.

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 06:00 PM
ooy,

soory but new york is a world class city, the only think you argue about is whether it's the best or 2nd to london as the best city in the world

Maybe true, but that wasn't my arguement.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 06:01 PM
I was hyped when Miami won that year, but the next day it was more about "when is Lebron gonna get his" rather than "wow the Heat are NBA champs".

Seriously dude, stop pulling stuff out of your ***

What are you talking about?

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 06:03 PM
And why does that have ANYTHING to do with Wade staying or going? Most of the **** you are saying is irrelevant to what Wade is going to do. Really. Just stop it

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:05 PM

Now am I New York Snob, most def I am, but I also have a clear grasp on sports, like most of us in here have, and I don't think the core the Heat have along with whoever they get, is not that great.

I'll say it again, i just don't think all these ego-driven top tier free agents wanna go to Miami and play in "DWAYNE WADE'S HOUSE" as he likes to affectionately call it.

lets assume they do get a bosh or amare, what are they gonna do to fill out the roster a starting pg isnt gonna fall in their lap, i dont see miami in the 2nd round this time next year

avrpatsfan
04-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Wade+Noah+Rose = Big ****ing scary 3.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 06:08 PM
lets assume they do get a bosh or amare, what are they gonna do to fill out the roster a starting pg isnt gonna fall in their lap, i dont see miami in the 2nd round this time next year

You know they can sign Felton

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Seriously dude, stop pulling stuff out of your ***

What are you talking about?

Stop being delusional man, that was the least celebrated championship of the decade. Most people don't even equate Dwayne Wade with NBA Championship.

And relax there tough juice, act like you've bee in a heated basketball discussion on here, I'm not saying something that out of the ordinary.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:15 PM

they can , but will they , does felton wanna leave

fishfan79
04-28-2010, 06:15 PM
ooy,

I will take istanbul, tokoyo, london, paris, rome all over NYC anyday of the week, LA as well and Las Vegas and Miami :)

but up to personal opinion

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Stop being delusional man, that was the least celebrated championship of the decade. Most people don't even equate Dwayne Wade with NBA Championship.

And relax there tough juice, act like you've have a heated basketball discussion on here, I'm not saying something that out of the ordinary here.

says who?

You :laugh2: Alright Big Dog.

Valkyrie

So that means that it means nothing to Wade right? So many NBA players would die to win a ring, think of all the greats like Miller,Ewing,Stockton,Malone, and so on that had such great careers and are all hall of famers but could never get their biggest goal. Wade will grace that ring for the rest of his life. Seriously, you are justing talking out of your a ss and spewing out nonsense to make it look like you have a stand in this debate. Go home

BALLER71

And relax there tough juice, act like you've have a heated basketball discussion on here, I'm not saying something that out of the ordinary here.

LOL...

We have money to sign a PG too. Or we can trade Beasley.

SNYmets86
04-28-2010, 06:18 PM

thats true i think he wanted big money come july but i think Felton's performance in the playoffs may cost him money in free agency

NetsPaint
04-28-2010, 06:23 PM
I can see that Wade wants to stay.Yeah, you need more than two players, but if they get a big time player to go along with Wade, I think that's what he's looking for in the front office.ANYTHING to help lift the weight off his shoulders so much.He wants to win another championship, but who knows, he might rather lose in the first round again then have to go wild every game for even having a chance at winning. He's looking for the effort in the front office in return for all the effort he's given.He's handling this very well.He's being honest.I love how Melo and Wade had two press conferences in the same week saying they need help, but not being disrespectful.Simply put, they weren't arrogant, but they're not gonna take the blame every time when they gave it their all with great performances and still didn't win because of the lack of help.

I don't like the Heat so I'd love for him to go on a team I like.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:24 PM
your acting like its not true manny people forget you abviously dont feel the same beacuse your from miami

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 06:25 PM
your acting like its not true manny people forget you abviously dont feel the same beacuse your from miami

Dude you are so clueless just like Ssshbliblibl00p. I guess it's going to take the 10-11 season with Bosh not on the roster to get you to come to your senses.

RipVW
04-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah, if youre Chris Bosh and have been playing in a cold weather city for a bad team, its hard to imagine why you might want to play with Wade in Miami. LOL.

NetsPaint
I'm sick of hearing people talk about big city this, big city that.You can also be remembered more if you don't win a ring, but had success in a big city.Winning a ring is the most important though.Stick to the real issue.

Master Mind
Lets just close this thread. I've just received BREAKING NEWS that Q-Rich is advising D-Wade to stay in Miami.

Thats it, he's staying.

Well if you're one to under value your best friend's advice then sure face palm all you want...But what Q-Rich is saying holds a lot of weight

Kakaroach
04-28-2010, 06:29 PM
I just don't see him leaving. Especially with the way he expresses "THIS IS MY HOUSE" in every spectacular game he has. I hope he stays, and I think he will.

godolphins
04-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Dwayne Wade will stay!!! Miami can give him the most money and we can sign another max player besides him(Bosh, Lebron?, Stoudamire) and if he want a PG we can trade away Beasley to get one.

Master Mind
04-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Its not just jersey sales Herb, its about winning where it matters most, something you will never understand.

And you guy's won what exactly?? :eyebrow:

NetsPaint
04-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Who's the chick in your sig?

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:31 PM
LOL...

We have money to sign a PG too. Or we can trade Beasley.

what pg are you refering to and are they done deals no ? so theres still guestions surronding the future dont get to excited , just cause you can doesnt mean itll happen, knicks needed a pg last summer did they get it no

BALLER71
04-28-2010, 06:32 PM

You forget Wade has a ring.... really?

And how does this affect Wade re-signing with the Heat just because YOU forget he has a ring. Let me tell you, thescore53, I've been reading some of your posts today and boy... not the brightest crayon.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 06:33 PM

Miami is a nice change of pace for New Yorkers, young and old alike, but you can find some of the most gorgeous women in the world walking down the street who look classy as hell.

For my money, I'd rather live in NY, train in FL, be a sports legend in NY, then vacation somewhere ten times more exotic than Miami Florida.

You don't believe me, just go ask Derek Jeter.

godolphins
Who's the chick in your sig?

Lanny Barbie

NetsPaint
what pg are you refering to and are they done deals no ? so theres still guestions surronding the future dont get to excited , just cause you can doesnt mean itll happen, knicks needed a pg last summer did they get it no

They could have drafted one, signed Jason Williams or Iverson, and didn't. Sadly, even with the chances of getting a PG, Donnie (and/or D'Antoni) decided not to get them. I'm a Knicks and Nets fan, and it's tougher being a Knicks fan as of late.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah, if youre Chris Bosh and have been playing in a cold weather city for a bad team, its hard to imagine why you might want to play with Wade in Miami. LOL.

he loves Toronto though he loves it more than miami, toronto is bosh's kinda city he's a high tech nerd

NetsPaint
04-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Lanny Barbie

:thumbsup:

*Heads To Google Images*

BALLER71

WOAH. No ****ing **** Sherlock. Why don't you invite Nancy Drew to solve the next big mystery!!?!?!?!?!?!

BTW, Knicks got Duhon. It wasn't a great signing but they gave him a lot of money so I guess they got their guy.

godolphins
he loves Toronto though he loves it more than miami, toronto is bosh's kinda city he's a high tech nerd

Chris Bosh love Toronto? :laugh:

BALLER71
04-28-2010, 06:38 PM

Please show me where Bosh says that.

Thescore, you really entertain me.

h2r09
04-28-2010, 06:39 PM

O well since you seem to know him so well, ask him what he's choosing tonight at dinner. Please, everyone here tries to act like they know where they are going but aside from Bosh and Boozer, most people have no idea what they prrefer or where they want to go.

Bosh is quite clearly sick of the **** in toronto and im not sure boozer has ever really liked being on the Jazz, or rather he would enjoy being somewhere else much more.

Chateamsfan
04-28-2010, 06:40 PM
We got MJ as owner, so Wade coming here by sign and trade. Sorry people IDC what he says on camera, the media will try to twist the story, I have a strong feeling of what is going to happen. Miami say goodbye to a great basketball player!

godolphins
04-28-2010, 06:41 PM
We got MJ as owner, so Wade coming here by sign and trade. Sorry people IDC what he says on camera, the media will try to twist the story, I have a strong feeling of what is going to happen. Miami say goodbye to a great basketball player!

WTF!!!! Are you on crack?

h2r09
04-28-2010, 06:42 PM

hahahahahahahahaha. Please tell me you are kidding.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:43 PM

hey 12 year old kid your not suppose to be here

JWO35
04-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Bosh in a Sign-and-Trade to Miami, Detroit, or Dallas....Don't ask why, I just know

Cracka2HI!
04-28-2010, 06:46 PM
I think he will stay because it seems like Miami is in a great situation with the cap. However Wade may not think there is enough there even if they add 2 FA's. He may think there isn't another single decent player on that team for that matter. He doesn't strike as the type of guy that cares about how good the parties and how the women are in Miami either. That makes this very interesting. Especially seeing how his home team Bulls played with a young Rose and Noah in place.

Chateamsfan
04-28-2010, 06:47 PM
hahahahahahahahaha. Please tell me you are kidding.

WTF!!!! Are you on crack?

Yes I smoke crack and climb skyscrapers. NO I'M NOT ON CRACK. Let me explain. Michael Jordan is good friends with Dwayne Wade. Ok so Michael realized what we have isn't good enough, even with experience. I say we trade PF Boris Diaw, SG Stephen Jackson, Raymond Felton, and C Gana Diop for SG Dwayne Wade. Raymond Felton and Dwayne Wade respectively will sign and trade with their respective teams. Do you like that deal? Don't quickly say no cause he is Dwayne Wade. Just please think about it.

h2r09
04-28-2010, 06:48 PM
I think he will stay because it seems like Miami is in a great situation with the cap. However Wade may not think there is enough there even if they add 2 FA's. He may think there isn't another single decent player on that team for that matter. He doesn't strike as the type of guy that cares about how good the parties and how the women are in Miami either. That makes this very interesting. Especially seeing how his home team Bulls played with a young Rose and Noah in place.

how could he not think there would be enough there with another max guy and another 9-10 million guy, yet he would think that chicago would be so much better? Chicago is not where he wants to be, and he's clearly stated that. Miami is also where he said last night he wants to be and where he plans on being.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Chris Bosh love Toronto? :laugh:

maybe you should check out his many youtube videos where his here the whole summer attending the caribana or his commercial for his new dvd '" rep tdot till they bury me'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NAh9FIXd44

and why shouldnt he toronto is a world class city, one of the most diverse in the world

h2r09
04-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Yes I smoke crack and climb skyscrapers. NO I'M NOT ON CRACK. Let me explain. Michael Jordan is good friends with Dwayne Wade. Ok so Michael realized what we have isn't good enough, even with experience. I say we trade PF Boris Diaw, SG Stephen Jackson, Raymond Felton, and C Gana Diop for SG Dwayne Wade. Raymond Felton and Dwayne Wade respectively will sign and trade with their respective teams. Do you like that deal? Don't quickly say no cause he is Dwayne Wade. Just please think about it.

hahahahahahaha. isnt it your bed time soon son? This isnt nba live.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Bosh in a Sign-and-Trade to Miami, Detroit, or Dallas....Don't ask why, I just know

oweee austin daye, charliie v , ben gordon and bosh big fn trio for sure 2011 champs DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godolphins
04-28-2010, 06:51 PM

No, because his Dwayne Wade:p

Cracka2HI!
how could he not think there would be enough there with another max guy and another 9-10 million guy, yet he would think that chicago would be so much better? Chicago is not where he wants to be, and he's clearly stated that. Miami is also where he said last night he wants to be and where he plans on being.

You clearly are very passionate about your Heat but youre crazy if you think its impossible for Wade to think there would be less for him in Miami even with 2 FA's then there will be in Chicago with Rose, Noah and cap room for 1 more FA. Try looking at what other teams have offer and what you really have on your Heat.

thescore53

if wade goes to charlotte ill eat my own poop

h2r09
04-28-2010, 06:52 PM
maybe you should check out his many youtube videos where his here the whole summer attending the caribana or his commercial for his new dvd '" rep tdot till they bury me'"

and why shouldnt he toronto is a world class city, one of the most diverse in the world

And yet he still hasnt won there and that is clearly, if you look at his comments towards the latter part of the season, what ismost important to him. Plus he thinks the team is way to soft and it is.

Chateamsfan
04-28-2010, 06:54 PM
if wade goes to charlotte ill eat my own poop

Guess you better get some mouth wash cause your breath is gonna stink!

Chateamsfan
04-28-2010, 06:55 PM
hahahahahahaha. Isnt it your bed time soon son? This isnt nba live.

im 17 *******!

h2r09
You clearly are very passionate about your Heat but youre crazy if you think its impossible for Wade to think there would be less for him in Miami even with 2 FA's then there will be in Chicago with Rose, Noah and cap room for 1 more FA. Try looking at what other teams have offer and what you really have on your Heat.

That 1 more free agent would be dwyane wade. Wade has already said he doesnt want to go anywhere and if you look at his comments from psot game yesterday, he is clearly plannning on being on the heat for years to come. The heat have planned for this summer for the past 3 years, and d wade knows that plus the fact that he has the great pat riley running the show.

Chicago's management is really not good. They got lucky getting rose because if they didnt they'd still be a terrible team. They over pay on guys like hinrich and deng and wonder why they dont win. D wade is staying. Pretty much everyone thinks so.

godolphins

Miami is wayyyyy better than Toronto, there's a lot of girls down here that blows away the girls in Toronto. Literally

Chateamsfan
04-28-2010, 06:56 PM
No, because his Dwayne Wade:p

You mean because he is? LOL

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:56 PM
And yet he still hasnt won there and that is clearly, if you look at his comments towards the latter part of the season, what ismost important to him. Plus he thinks the team is way to soft and it is.

ok so what does that have to do about him loving the city

h2r09
04-28-2010, 06:57 PM
im 17 *******!

dude shutup. we clearly see your picture on your avatar. No need to fake it. There is no way d wade would go to charlotte, and there is no way the heat would do a sign and trade with one of the best players in the nba to someone in their division.

Cracka2HI!
04-28-2010, 06:57 PM
That 1 more free agent would be dwyane wade. Wade has already said he doesnt want to go anywhere and if you look at his comments from psot game yesterday, he is clearly plannning on being on the heat for years to come. The heat have planned for this summer for the past 3 years, and d wade knows that plus the fact that he has the great pat riley running the show.

Chicago's management is really not good. They got lucky getting rose because if they didnt they'd still be a terrible team. They over pay on guys like hinrich and deng and wonder why they dont win. D wade is staying. Pretty much everyone thinks so.See it's hard to take you seriously. You must mean "everyone in Miami thinks so". The poll on this site has over 50% saying he is leaving :facepalm:

I voted he will stay BTW, but you're pretty nieve to think there is no chance he's leaving and everyone knows it.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Miami is wayyyyy better than Toronto, there's a lot of girls down here that blows away the girls in Toronto. Literally

off course the girls are all beach models in miami , but to say miami is wayyyy better then Toronto is absurd and ive been to miami , and notice i havent said anything negative about the city of miami

h2r09
04-28-2010, 06:59 PM
See it's hard to take you seriously. You must mean "everyone in Miami thinks so". The poll on this site has over 50% saying he is leaving :facepalm:

Every single analyst on both ESPN and NBA TV not to mention most other people involved in the game think he;s not leaving and even dwyanes comments show he is not interested in going anywhere.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 06:59 PM
im 17 *******!

were you dropped as a child

Chateamsfan
04-28-2010, 07:01 PM
were you dropped as a child

Nope, were you?

godolphins
04-28-2010, 07:03 PM
off course the girls are all beach models in miami , but to say miami is wayyyy better then Toronto is absurd and ive been to miami , and notice i havent said anything negative about the city of miami

To say Miami is wayyy better than Toronto is not absurd. The weather is great, the girls are great, the girls look way better, there's many things to do down here, and we got a bunch of girls from the Caribbeans and other different places.

JordansBulls
04-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Miami has the money to get any superstar free agent they want this summer.

mjt20mik
04-28-2010, 07:05 PM
I love these Miami fans. To be honest, Heat fans are gonna replace Boston fans as most annoying in my books. This thread is so off topic its not even fun. Wade most probably will stay if Riley can lure some stars there. Bosh is probably going to end up there, but its uncertain as of now, BECAUSE NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE.

Miami is a wonderful city, but please don't talk smack about Toronto. If you haven't been here, please shut up. I know so many people that love Toronto, that are from Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Orlando and they wouldn't even mind settling here.

thescore53
Nope, were you?

thanks for changing your avatar , now let mommy tuck you in and go night night , you have a big day infront of you tomorrow

Chateamsfan
dude shutup. we clearly see your picture on your avatar. No need to fake it. There is no way d wade would go to charlotte, and there is no way the heat would do a sign and trade with one of the best players in the nba to someone in their division.

Just cause I look 12 doesn't mean I am ok. I'm 17 don't tell me what I am. I know what I am, do you know who you are. Also back to the subject at hand, Dwayne knows his own heart. His heart isn't in Miami. Observe his facial expressions in the interview yesterday where he is asked whether he will leave Miami or not. He doesn't look like a guy who wants to stay in Miami. Please don't tell me it's because his team just lost either!

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Maybe true, but that wasn't my arguement.

Thanx for the quote there killer.:clap::clap:

I'm glad I had such a profound impact on your profile.

thescore53
To say Miami is wayyy better than Toronto is not absurd. The weather is great, the girls are great, the girls look way better, there's many things to do down here, and we got a bunch of girls from the Caribbeans and other different places.

have you been to toronto, i rest my case

Chateamsfan
thanks for changing your avatar , now let mommy tuck you in and go night night , you have a big day infront of you tomorrow

Yea cause me and your girlfriend gonna do it all day and night! HAHAHAHHA

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Miami is a nice change of pace for New Yorkers, young and old alike, but you can find some of the most gorgeous women in the world walking down the street who look classy as hell.

For my money, I'd rather live in NY, train in FL, be a sports legend in NY, then vacation somewhere ten times more exotic than Miami Florida.

You don't believe me, just go ask Derek Jeter.

So just because you prefer NY over Miami means Wade is going to think the same? Damn. Are you Jesus? And FTR, Wade has a girlfriend. You have to be in the top 10 most idiotic posters on this site...

thescore53
04-28-2010, 07:09 PM
I love these Miami fans. To be honest, Heat fans are gonna replace Boston fans as most annoying in my books. This thread is so off topic its not even fun. Wade most probably will stay if Riley can lure some stars there. Bosh is probably going to end up there, but its uncertain as of now, BECAUSE NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE.

Miami is a wonderful city, but please don't talk smack about Toronto. If you haven't been here, please shut up. I know so many people that love Toronto, that are from Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Orlando and they wouldn't even mind settling here.

there arent much of them

Second City
04-28-2010, 07:11 PM
I think that he will go.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Yea cause me and your girlfriend gonna do it all day and night! HAHAHAHHA

:facepalm: so your gonna do your mom

he forced me to say that btw soory for being rude

godolphins
04-28-2010, 07:15 PM
have you been to toronto, i rest my case

Have you been to Miami and tried one of our delecant desserts.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 07:15 PM
I will take istanbul, tokoyo, london, paris, rome all over NYC anyday of the week, LA as well and Las Vegas and Miami :)

but up to personal opinion

I can sleep great at night knowing people like you choose to stay out of my beloved NYC. I'd rather not have any more morons coming here, clogging up the streets of Manhattan, heads in the sky asking me for directions every I walk to the 2 train.

So please, continue enjoy those cities.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Have you been to Miami and tried one of our delecant desserts.

ive been, and made a video but i dont wanna shot it here ill pm it to you in a couple days but discard after a couple of days i dont want it going around

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 07:19 PM
I can sleep great at night knowing people like you choose to stay out of my beloved NYC. I'd rather not have any more morons coming here, clogging up the streets of Manhattan, heads in the sky asking me for directions every I walk to the 2 train.

So please, continue enjoy those cities.

Wow, you take like 30 minutes to make each reply yet some of your posts have terrible grammar in them. Your posts just speak for themselves.

Stop flooding this thread with your nonsense. If you want to talk about how great NYC is, just go to a NY team forum or even make a thread about it. But you have derailed this entire thread with your ****.

godolphins
04-28-2010, 07:20 PM
ive been, and made a video but i dont wanna shot it here ill pm it to you in a couple days but discard after a couple of days i dont want it going around

Yeah

h2r09
04-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Just cause I look 12 doesn't mean I am ok. I'm 17 don't tell me what I am. I know what I am, do you know who you are. Also back to the subject at hand, Dwayne knows his own heart. His heart isn't in Miami. Observe his facial expressions in the interview yesterday where he is asked whether he will leave Miami or not. He doesn't look like a guy who wants to stay in Miami. Please don't tell me it's because his team just lost either!

Dude, shut up. Its quite clear you are a bobcats fan who is just being a homer. there is literally no way d wade can even go to charlotte. you dont have the cap space and miami isnt doing a sign and trade with you for crap. have a nice average team for the next 5 years unless you somehow draft a superstar.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 07:22 PM
ill do it sat i have to look for it but dont be a creep

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 07:22 PM
says who?

You :laugh2: Alright Big Dog.

Says me lol and wut? :clap:

You know exactly where I'm coming from, so don't play dumb.

_KB24_
04-28-2010, 07:24 PM
I think he stays. Miami's position and capabilities this offseason are too good to be passed upon. He will be stupid to leave.

Chateamsfan
04-28-2010, 07:26 PM
:facepalm: so your gonna do your mom

he forced me to say that btw soory for being rude

Hey look man I'm very sorry for insulting you. I'm just very sensitive on stupid stuff. Please forgive me. Don't talk about my mom like that, my dad died and she is still very sad. So I'd appreciate if you wouldn't talk about my mom like that. What am I Dez Bryant? Btw what a stupid question for the Dolphins to ask! But yea I'm sorry. I just get so frustrated when people go by a picture on the internet rather than who the real person is. I think we got caught up in being fans of our teams.

marlinsfan24
04-28-2010, 07:28 PM
he's staying. funny how half the people on here claim hes leaving, but the sentiment around the league is hes staying.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 07:29 PM
oh man i got an eeeeeefraction

awr0430
04-28-2010, 07:29 PM
I think Wade will stay in Miami, Bosh will only stay in Toronto if they find a way to rid themselves of the human traffic cone, and unless Phoenix decides to bleed money Amare is not getting a max contract, therefore he is leaving....just my opinion

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 07:31 PM
This is how bad people want Wade on their teams. It gets personal and turns into flaming. Most of all it goes off topic, peoplel like Ssshbliblibl00p know they really have nothing else left to back themselves up and start going off topic, read all these posts and you'll see why, he started off making a dumb statement that Wade would leave, realized that he was wrong, but can't accept that and will keep going on. I'm done with this, you guys will have to ''Wade'' and see what happens.

topdog
04-28-2010, 07:31 PM

Amare is a wildcard to me, but so long as Riley first puts some talent down I think Wade re-inks.

awr0430
04-28-2010, 07:32 PM
this is how bad people want wade on their teams. It gets personal and turns into flaming. Most of all it goes off topic, peoplel like ssshbliblibl00p know they really have nothing else left to back themselves up and start going off topic, read all these posts and you'll see why, he started off making a dumb statement that wade would leave, realized that he was wrong, but can't accept that and will keep going on. I'm done with this, you guys will have to ''wade'' and see what happens.

+1

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 07:41 PM
So that means that it means nothing to Wade right? So many NBA players would die to win a ring, think of all the greats like Miller,Ewing,Stockton,Malone, and so on that had such great careers and are all hall of famers but could never get their biggest goal. Wade will grace that ring for the rest of his life. Seriously, you are justing talking out of your a ss and spewing out nonsense to make it look like you have a stand in this debate. Go home

I never said it didn't mean anything to Wade, but in the grand scope of NBA championships, its pretty lack luster. You combine all the sub plots associated with it and it still isn't that celebrated.

I'm not taking anything away from any player that wins a championship, but its kinda easy to forget that Heat team even won a championship...and well some of those calls, well...lets not open that can of worms in here of all places.

I'm not the only one that feels this way, and I think you know this deep down.

Master Mind
04-28-2010, 07:42 PM

godolphins
04-28-2010, 07:43 PM
ill do it sat i have to look for it but dont be a creep

I won't

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 07:43 PM
I never said it didn't mean anything to Wade, but in the grand scope of NBA championships, its pretty lack luster. You combine all the sub plots associated with it and it still isn't that celebrated.

I'm not taking anything away from any player that wins a championship, but its kinda easy to forget that Heat team even won a championship...and well some of those calls, well...lets not open that can of worms in here of all places.

What I know deep down is you have no idea what you are talking about. A championship is a championship, plain and simple. Wade has already said, ''Nobody can take it away from us''.

Still, nothing you are saying has ANYTHING to do with Wade leaving or staying in Miami. Still waiting.

HeirCanada
04-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Screw you guys Bosh is NEVER going to Miami. I know from a very good source that all that sand causes his skin to rash and become ashy. So eat it Miami, hope you enjoy your amazing weather, sexy ladies and possible good-to-great basketball team. That's all you will ever have, because you can't have our predator.

GET TO THA CHOPPA.

awr0430
04-28-2010, 07:46 PM
I feel bad for NY Knicks fans if they dont get anyone. i understand there is a chance that Wade leaves for Chicago i if he does i dont blame him. I would rather he stayed in Miami. But the Knicks havent been great in forever and they have been promised something great and we will see just like Miami if the Front Office can deliver.

awr0430
04-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Screw you guys Bosh is NEVER going to Miami. I know from a very good source that all that sand causes his skin to rash and become ashy. So in your face Miami, hope you enjoy your amazing weather, sexy ladies and possible good-to-great basketball team. That's all you will ever have, because you can't have our predator.

GET TO THA CHOPPA.

LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Screw you guys Bosh is NEVER going to Miami. I know from a very good source that all that sand causes his skin to rash and become ashy. So eat it Miami, hope you enjoy your amazing weather, sexy ladies and possible good-to-great basketball team. That's all you will ever have, because you can't have our predator.

GET TO THA CHOPPA.

If I replied to this for real I would probably get a infraction...ill just leave it at this

thescore53
04-28-2010, 07:54 PM
If I replied to this for real I would probably get a infraction...ill just leave it at this

you'd reply like that to an obvious joke :facepalm:

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Dude you are so clueless just like Ssshbliblibl00p. I guess it's going to take the 10-11 season with Bosh not on the roster to get you to come to your senses.

We're clueless b/c we can see understand the Heats championship wasn't that celebrated around the country like it was in the city of Miami?

Cmon man, take a step back, put down the mojito, go a little easy on the AX body spray next time, and remember you aren't looking at this from an outsiders point of view.

We have cap flexibility for the next 2 years, while your beloved Wade has let it be known he could bounce if the front office doesn't land a big fish in the offseason. Boozer and Ray Felton isn't gonna cut it.

The Knicks have let it be known they aren't gonna just settle for the guys you've been linked to getting all season long.

HeirCanada
04-28-2010, 08:04 PM
you'd reply like that to an obvious joke :facepalm:

Maybe I should have put it in knock-knock format - I didn't realize PSD had such trouble with joke detection.

*knock knock*
Who's There?
Bosh.
Bosh Who?
Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh.
Oh lolz.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=Master Mind;13139578]Well if you're one to under value your best friend's advice then sure face palm all you want...But what Q-Rich is saying holds a lot of weight[/QUOte

I don't think anybody gives a fluck what Q-Rich thinks, go ask the Celtics.

THE MTL
04-28-2010, 08:05 PM
You know before the playoffs i would say there was a 99% chance Wade staying. But the Heat are so bad as a team, that Wade might just leave. I say its about 20% chance of him leaving now.

GoatMilk
04-28-2010, 08:06 PM
This is just like Kobe in 04 IMO

He's going to flirt with leaving, but in the end will stay

awr0430
04-28-2010, 08:08 PM
This is just like Kobe in 04 IMO

He's going to flirt with leaving, but in the end will stay

^
This.

Master Mind
04-28-2010, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Master Mind;13139578]Well if you're one to under value your best friend's advice then sure face palm all you want...But what Q-Rich is saying holds a lot of weight[/QUOte

I don't think anybody gives a fluck what Q-Rich thinks, go ask the Celtics.

What does the Celts have to do with this...

Jonathan2323
04-28-2010, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Ssshbliblibl00p;13141303]

What does the Celts have to do with this...

Nothing lol

Ssshbliblibl00p
And you guy's won what exactly?? :eyebrow:

We won a hell of lotta meaningful playoff series against your Heat squad thats for sure. When basketball was played like men.

...Infact I bet more people remember Allan Houston's 99' dagger more than
D-Wades charity stripe finals bonanza.

Take a walk.

Valkyrie
We're clueless b/c we can see understand the Heats championship wasn't that celebrated around the country like it was in the city of Miami?

Cmon man, take a step back, put down the mojito, go a little easy on the AX body spray next time, and remember you aren't looking at this from an outsiders point of view.

We have cap flexibility for the next 2 years, while your beloved Wade has let it be known he could bounce if the front office doesn't land a big fish in the offseason. Boozer and Ray Felton isn't gonna cut it.

The Knicks have let it be known they aren't gonna just settle for the guys you've been linked to getting all season long.

1- Whether it was being celebrated around the country or not, it will not impact Wade's choice 1%.

2- Don't worry about that now, Miami is going to do more than land a big fish.

3- We won't have it or need it for 2 years, because by the time November 2010 starts, the Heat will be near the top of the power rankings, while the Knicks will be lucky to squeek into the playoffs.

4- It's not their choice on who they get. What do you mean they won't settle for them? Once LBJ,Wade,Amare,and Bosh are all signed somewhere else, they won't have a CHOICE

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 08:10 PM

Who cares? Wade made AAA his house by winning championship. The ones you are talking about don't even know how it tastes to win a ship and stage one of the greatest final's performacne in nba history. Wade will follow none but others might follow him, because he knows how to win big.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 08:12 PM
We won a hell of lotta meaningful playoff series against your Heat squad thats for sure. When basketball was played like men.

Take a walk.

And this still has NOTHING to do with the thread.

Heck, you should be BANNED for this, its enough already...

B.JenningsMVP
that boi finna dip & go to chi-town !
D-rose x D-wade !!!

Jonathan2323

GET TO THA CHOPPA.

lol good one.

awr0430
04-28-2010, 08:14 PM

Take a walk.

Wow was that the last time the Knicks were relevant. How bout you take a walk, lol! By the way its 2010 stop living in the past. the thread is about 2010 free agency....just sayin

Master Mind

Take a walk.

I suppose you guys won the Championship that year too huh? :eyebrow:

I'm not sure how you can argue against one of the best, if not the best Finals performance ever.

Ssshbliblibl00p
I'm sick of hearing people talk about big city this, big city that.You can also be remembered more if you don't win a ring, but had success in a big city.Winning a ring is the most important though.Stick to the real issue.

It would take a Nets fan to say something like this lol.

Winning in "THE BIG CITY" is different than winning in "A BIG CITY"

There is no bigger stage than NY you Net fan, get to know it.

Winning a ring is the most important, but where you win it is a big deal.

pippsux
04-28-2010, 08:15 PM
He gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That game 3 performance was an audition, show he could still do what he do. Walsh sent a text message before game 5....."Welcome to NY, son, MSG will be your new castle"

jackdawson
04-28-2010, 08:16 PM

dude, what are you smoking?

awr0430
04-28-2010, 08:17 PM

This I can agree with but winning where you won your first or the franchise's first championship is just as important as winning in a city that has been in a championship drought. That is a matter of opinion tho...

Master Mind
04-28-2010, 08:17 PM
He gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That game 3 performance was an audition, show he could still do what he do. Walsh sent a text message before game 5....."Welcome to NY, son, MSG will be your new castle"

And Pat texted D-Wade and said "That's just a sand castle with a Knicks sign on it..." :eyebrow:

effen5
04-28-2010, 08:18 PM

dude, I love Miami, Im going to Miami in June but Toronto has got some of the most gorgeous women in the ****in world....Toronto and Sweden.

Valkyrie
04-28-2010, 08:18 PM

Well, Wade has already won in Miami. He has all the Miami Heat records. He really loves the Heat and Miami, hes said this several times, so please don't debate that. It would make sense to build up his legacy in Miami than go to New York. Dwyane Wade has PUBLICLY STATED he has NO desire to go to NY or NJ. I'm sure you know this by now, that's why you are using myths/stuff that has nothing to do with this to back yourself up. Hey, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. You lose here. Accept it.

Master Mind
04-28-2010, 08:19 PM
dude, I love Miami, Im going to Miami in June but Toronto has got some of the most gorgeous women in the ****in world....Toronto and Sweden.

Yeah I wouldn't knock Toronto, nice place...Difference is weather, the cold really hurts...

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-28-2010, 08:20 PM
They could have drafted one, signed Jason Williams or Iverson, and didn't. Sadly, even with the chances of getting a PG, Donnie (and/or D'Antoni) decided not to get them. I'm a Knicks and Nets fan, and it's tougher being a Knicks fan as of late.

You're a joke dude lol Knick and Nets fan???? whats a matter, couldn't take the down years like a man???

This is the time for Knick fans to celebrate lol Cap space for the first time in like 16 years. How the hell could not be a good time to be a Knick fan?

You're a bottom of the barrel Knick fan with no heart, we don't need you. Stick with the Nets.

thescore53
04-28-2010, 08:21 PM
that boi finna dip & go to chi-town !
D-rose x D-wade !!!

ye the boy finna do his he bout to get crunk up in this joint naw mean ye boy

effen5
04-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Yeah I wouldn't knock Toronto, nice place...Difference is weather, the cold really hurts...

Cold does hurt

Barkley "Chicago, the greatest summer city in the world" True ****in story