PDA

View Full Version : LeBron puts superiority upon bench assistant boy

AirCanada15ORL
04-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Idk what the term is for his job is, but this fortunate kid who gets to grab the bench jerseys gets shown he's worthless in Jame's presence. Just watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cYqoGiCpXI

BaustinSali08
04-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Eh, he is focused on the game. It is funny though, usually they just wait til they get all undressed to pick up their warm up, not wait for each piece.

ManRam
04-26-2010, 07:42 PM
KILL THE KING! Worst human being ever. How dare he! :rolleyes:

I can't believe the grief he gets. Everything that isn't saint-like that he does is scrutinized so much. If anyone else does this (and I'm sure it's happened millions of times), no one ever notices or gives a damn. But when LeBron breaths incorrectly, it's national news, and he's villainized.

Jesus...

He threw his clothes on the floor, like he probably does every single time. His head is in the game, where it should be.

IversonIsKrazy
04-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Yeaa i saw that during the game, just didnt think it was thread worthy, but what a Douche.

bigsams50
04-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Its not easy to be loved, but its easy to be hated

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Lebron is a douche. :laugh2: This is pretty epic though. I can totally see him thinking in his head how superior he is to some little kid who has to pick up his sweats so he might as well make it harder on the kid.

deuces
04-26-2010, 07:49 PM
that's rude

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 07:49 PM

I can't believe the grief he gets. Everything that isn't saint-like that he does is scrutinized so much. If anyone else does this (and I'm sure it's happened millions of times), no one ever notices or gives a damn. But when LeBron breaths incorrectly, it's national news, and he's villainized.

Jesus...

He threw his clothes on the floor, like he probably does every single time. His head is in the game, where it should be.

Okay, that is lame. If you ever played high school, then they have similar people helping you out. I was one of those people as I was a student-athletic trainer. The players always made my life easy (well, they were my friends too, but still, it is the principle of being kind to other people).

Look, stop with the extreme hyperbole and stop with the excuses. As one youtube person put it, this was simply a ***** move by Lebron. No two ways around it.

carter15
04-26-2010, 07:50 PM
I saw this live and wondered whether he really had to do that lol. He almost looked like he did it on purpose, but wtv. He's getting ready to go back into a playoff game, not help this guy out.

ManRam
04-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Lebron is a douche. :laugh2: This is pretty epic though. I can totally see him thinking in his head how superior he is to some little kid who has to pick up his sweats so he might as well make it harder on the kid.

Yeah. I'm sure that was his thought process. :rolleyes:

His thought process was probably "holy ****, this game is close, I gotta do something, okay, let me take these clothes off, okay, I'm going throw down a dunk, what is this kid doing, okay, Mo needs to make a shot, clothes on ground, in game I go...game over".

His teammates love him. You never hear anyone from with inside the organization speak ill of him. He's a nice guy. That's the fact. I don't for once second he thought "ok, clothes off, **** this kid, I'm going to disrespect hims purposefully, haha, how about I throw my clothes down on the floor".

Come on. His head was in the game. Get over him. Not "it"...but him...the hate.

Love bigsam's quote. So true.

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Yeah. I'm sure that was his thought process. :rolleyes:

His thought process was probably "holy ****, this game is close, I gotta do something, okay, let me take these clothes off, okay, I'm going throw down a dunk, what is this kid doing, okay, Mo needs to make a shot, clothes on ground, in game I go...game over".

He blatantly sees the kid and is about to hand the shirt off to him and then throws it to the side. You are wrong. He knew what he was doing. If you ever studied psychology (and more in depth look into translating physical movements/actions into psychoanalysis), then this is basic stuff. Lebron did this on purpose. He is a douche. Does this mean he is some horrible person? No, it just means he is a douche, which shouldn't surprise a soul. End of story.

tredigs
04-26-2010, 07:59 PM
Definitely thread worthy.

This guy might as well be Ben Roethlisberger taking advantage of drunk coeds in bar bathrooms. I bet he does more blow than Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry combined before the games, then takes Jose Canseco's steroids, uses them on himself and throws the needles like darts at his teammates as they flee in fear.

Worst. Human. EVER!

Or maybe he just was focused on the game and wasn't too worried about where his warmups went. I'm going with option A, though!

Toenail Clipper
Soooo rudeeeee.

HoopsDrive
LeBron: "Wtf? This kid wants my jersey ez? He aint gonna have it that way, oh no... Im gonna throw it all da way ova there so he gonna have a hard time pickin' up, tat be my style boy."

Yeah, right. It's a playoff game, his mind was focused on the game and he probably didn't even notice the kid. You think he has time to worry about some kid's feeling?

OH WAIT, THIS SHOULD GET THINGS STARTED:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T000p6vtTM#t=00m42s

Kobe is the biggest douche ever for that.

avrpatsfan
04-26-2010, 08:05 PM
He seems like a douchebag but I don't know if his intent was negative.

znick21
04-26-2010, 08:05 PM
is this seriously a thread? look i get it, you don't like lebron, but if you really have nothing better to do with your time, then don't watch.

i could see it being kinda douchey if it was like the cavs towel boy, but it was the bulls, why would he give a **** about the bulls towel boy? that kid is probably a huge bulls fan and hates him anyway.

arkanian215
04-26-2010, 08:06 PM
It's his job. Just do it.

Twinsfan24
04-26-2010, 08:07 PM

O imagine that a laker fan calling lebron a douche.... I think Kobe is a douche lets think back... Kicking people in the face yes they were on purpose, Colorado enough said. But in all seriousness From everything we have heard on lebron he is far from the type of guy who would intentionally do things like that. Im sure he was just in game mode and you know what I hardly ever see any of these NBA players just hand over the warmups... So this is really a stupid thread.

HoopsDrive
04-26-2010, 08:07 PM
If LBJ is a jerk for this than Kobe must be the biggest dbag ever for this:

AI4MVP
04-26-2010, 08:08 PM
wow thats kinda rude. it doesnt matter who u are. but id still take that kids job fasho!

tredigs
04-26-2010, 08:09 PM

HAH, never seen that. Yeah, wow. Kobe fans would do well to not oust Lebron for being a douche. Their man has a far, far worse track record.

Iodine
04-26-2010, 08:09 PM

This guy might as well be Ben Roethlisberger taking advantage of drunk coeds in bar bathrooms. I bet he does more blow than Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry combined before the games, then takes Jose Canseco's steroids, uses them on himself and throws the needles like darts at his teammates as they flee in fear.

Worst. Human. EVER!

Or maybe he just was focused on the game and wasn't too worried about where his warmups went. I'm going with option A, though!
Don't forget he made it rain about 100 times on everyone

ManRam
04-26-2010, 08:11 PM

Worst. Human. EVER!

I love you.

Haters gon' hate. LeBron is seriously a saint compared to 90+% of the professional athlete body.

dodie53
04-26-2010, 08:14 PM
i saw this live on tv and i thought LBJ can just hand the clothes to the kid,
but he threw it on the floor.

not a really cool thing to do on LBJ's part but that doesn't mean he is EVIL.

what i didn't like about the kid was he should have waited for LBJ to take off the sweats and not approach him like what he did.

Raps08-09 Champ
04-26-2010, 08:16 PM
I would be honoured to pick up Lebron's clothes.

I wish I was that guy.

But seriously, I can't believe that people are actually wasting their time on this complaining. And you people are always complaining how he gets so much attention. You people complaining about stupid things like this only add on to it.

And I can't believe guys are actually writing paragraphs to show what a bad person he is. But I guess when you are a Laker fan or Orlando fan, you can't help it.

ManRam
04-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi RadiantShot!

Miss you ;)

ManRam
04-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi RadiantShot!

Miss you ;)

Raps08-09 Champ
04-26-2010, 08:19 PM

I love how you get so offended by the King so you gotta try to mock him.

If you are really going to get offended by a man doing what he does, bless your heart or something. Drink some holy water. If you want, I got a priest uncle who can help you with that.

D Roses Bulls
04-26-2010, 08:19 PM
screw lebron......

tredigs
04-26-2010, 08:30 PM
I love you.

Haters gon' hate. LeBron is seriously a saint compared to 90+% of the professional athlete body.

Troof be told, we know what's up ManRam.

D1JM
04-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi RadiantShot!

Miss you ;)

get a room guys

D1JM
04-26-2010, 08:35 PM

uhh why do you have to bring up kobe?

smith&wesson
04-26-2010, 08:43 PM
thats what happends when you go from rags to riches. lebron is what he is. a super athlete with a big head. what do you expect from the guy ? class ?? pffttt. that peasant should only be soo lucky to pick up lebrons gear. lol filthy peasant lol ill replace you!!

SirCalvin81
04-26-2010, 08:57 PM
thats pretty cold but really funny

kArSoN RyDaH
04-26-2010, 08:59 PM
wow what an a-hole. im sure he seen the guy. in the zone or not thats effed up...

mjt20mik
04-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Nothing Shocking. Most NBA players do that. In my honest opinion, the NBA should make these guys fold their own uniforms or what not.

TopsyTurvy
04-26-2010, 09:06 PM
With much regard to human life, longevity, and procreation (and the best mop in Canada):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9K3vjL4YL4

Evolution23
04-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Thats why I hate Lebron, hes a worst person than Hitler and Stalin combined!! ;)

HoopsDrive
04-26-2010, 09:09 PM
uhh why do you have to bring up kobe?

Because to anyone who thinks this is somehow bad or whatever, someone of equal caliber has pulled off an even worse act.

Just keep in mind that if you think LBJ is a jerk for doing this to the kid, Kobe is 100x the dbag for throwing a towel to a woman's face.

In the end, does it really matter? **** no. Their minds were in the game, they were 200% focused on the game and could care less for those little insignificant acts.

TheKing23
04-26-2010, 09:09 PM
wow what an a-hole. im sure he seen the guy. in the zone or not thats effed up...

I suppose you must think Kobe's an a-hole aswell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XSkOPp6TpA

HoopsDrive
04-26-2010, 09:11 PM
I suppose you must think Kobe's an a-hole aswell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XSkOPp6TpA

Lmao, was looking for that actually but could only find the infamous towel-to-the-face.

TheKing23
04-26-2010, 09:13 PM
I think the thing that really makes me laugh about this thread and PSD in general is the fact you get a thread of this nature, but no thread praising LeBron for having a 37 point triple double whilst only taking 17 shots and in the process becoming the first player in NBA playoff history to have a 30/10/10 night with 6 made threes.

Haters gon' hate...

jeter 2
04-26-2010, 09:14 PM
The King acted like he was a king.

ldc62
04-26-2010, 09:21 PM
A lot of players throw stuff at these kids all the time. Yeah they are being mean, but the kid was in his way...

montazingmvp
04-26-2010, 09:23 PM
people...stop making excuses for Bron...

i know as a person, if i saw a kid right there, no matter how big the game, i would hand my warmups to him because i'm not as as...s

Bron is clearly very full of himself, Can anyone deny that? he probly thinks he's better than the average joe...he doesn't give a...about this kid so he doesn't even think to hand it to him...

is this a surprise? no...is this thread worthy? not really...

but lets be realistic...bron clearly saw the guy and threw it on the ground despite this...

douche move...but he's just your typical american athlete...

not extremely smart, so the fame went to his head.

montazingmvp
04-26-2010, 09:25 PM
I think the thing that really makes me laugh about this thread and PSD in general is the fact you get a thread of this nature, but no thread praising LeBron for having a 37 point triple double whilst only taking 17 shots and in the process becoming the first player in NBA playoff history to have a 30/10/10 night with 6 made threes.

Haters gon' hate...

well thats cuz this thread is centered around bron as a person, not as a player...

he's a fantastic bball player...once in a lifetime talent..

but he's not a fantastic person

gerber
04-26-2010, 09:26 PM

x2

what if that kid turns out like larry fitz? and destroys lebron.

ElMarroAfamado
04-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Its not easy to be loved, but its easy to be hated

yes it is
who doesnt love kevin durant?

its easy to hate lebron james

ElMarroAfamado
04-26-2010, 09:30 PM
"pick up the kaaangs warmups you peasant"

TheKing23
04-26-2010, 09:31 PM
well thats cuz this thread is centered around bron as a person, not as a player...

I love the way you talk as if you've known him your whole life... "but he's not a fantastic person".

Why does dropping your warmups on the floor make you a bad person? Seriously...?

TheKing23
04-26-2010, 09:32 PM
yes it is
who doesnt love kevin durant?

its easy to hate lebron james

Because he's the best player in the game... Just like it was easy to hate Kobe about 2 years ago.

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 09:35 PM
O imagine that a laker fan calling lebron a douche.... I think Kobe is a douche lets think back... Kicking people in the face yes they were on purpose, Colorado enough said. But in all seriousness From everything we have heard on lebron he is far from the type of guy who would intentionally do things like that. Im sure he was just in game mode and you know what I hardly ever see any of these NBA players just hand over the warmups... So this is really a stupid thread.

Why can't they both be douches? When did a counter to an argument become, "well, that guy does it also!"?

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 09:37 PM
I love you.

Stop dude. Just stop. I thought before that you simply thought Lebron is the best (which I agree with right now), but you are just beyond overboard with your love with the guy. This is just plain extreme and, well, wrong.

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 09:39 PM

Worst. Human. EVER!

Nobody said that. Nobody is even saying he is a bad person.

Stop with the overbearing hyperbole. It is not even warranted.

mudvayne387
04-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Okay, that is lame. If you ever played high school, then they have similar people helping you out. I was one of those people as I was a student-athletic trainer. The players always made my life easy (well, they were my friends too, but still, it is the principle of being kind to other people).

Look, stop with the extreme hyperbole and stop with the excuses. As one youtube person put it, this was simply a ***** move by Lebron. No two ways around it.

Coincidently, this guy also holds the record for most wedgies received in one season.

TheKing23
04-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Nobody said that. Nobody is even saying he is a bad person.

Stop with the overbearing hyperbole. It is not even warranted.

Apparently you have to neatly fold your warmups and gently hand them to the ball boy to be considered a nice person.

Therefore... Hitler > LeBron

Geargo Wallace
04-26-2010, 09:47 PM
I seem to remember Kobe throwing a towel at an old lady's face.

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Apparently you have to neatly fold your warmups and gently hand them to the ball boy to be considered a nice person.

Nobody said that. The kid had his hand up. Lebron looks at him and purposely threw the shirt away from the kid so he would have to get it.

Again, stop with the hyperbole. Nobody is saying he should fold his warmups and gently hand them over. Throw the warmups at the kid or hand it right over, the kid was right in front of him.

Also, most people aren't "fantastic" people. In fact, calling someone a fantastic human being is a high respect and Lebron most definitely does not deserve that.

:facepalm: Get out of here. That is straight up disrespectful. Don't even bring up Hitler as a joke.

Again, stop with the unbelievable over-exaggerations. It is more than ridiculous.

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Coincidently, this guy also holds the record for most wedgies received in one season.

:laugh2: Insecure much? Don't deflect your own personal problems on me muh man.

shizzle09
04-26-2010, 09:49 PM

Jesus...

completely agree but he sure did just act like that kid wasnt there. He looked right at him with his hands out and just threw that ish on the floor.

macc
04-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Then don't watch...(still don't know where that came from but I'll jump on board)

The_Mac22
04-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Ommgg lebron is so mean. gosshhh

TheKing23
04-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Nobody said that. The kid had his hand up. Lebron looks at him and purposely threw the shirt away from the kid so he would have to get it.

Again, stop with the hyperbole. Nobody is saying he should fold his warmups and gently hand them over. Throw the warmups at the kid or hand it right over, the kid was right in front of him.

I'll stop with the hyperbole when people stop making this abso-****ing-lutely ridiculous threads... No time soon then.

ARMIN12NBA
04-26-2010, 09:53 PM
I'll stop with the hyperbole when people stop making this abso-****ing-lutely ridiculous threads... No time soon then.

Maybe it isn't thread worthy (heck, probably), but you would be completely off or in denial if you thought that Lebron didn't purposely pull back the shirt and throw it on the ground instead.

Mr. Net32
04-26-2010, 09:54 PM
The title just makes it seem 10x worse. I can picture Marv Albert screaming "James, with No regard for human life" lol

Teeboy1487
04-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Lebron is a douche :mad: . I would have left his crap on the floor unless he gave me that white Camry :drool:. Seriously, this is no big deal with me.

soonabooma
04-26-2010, 11:09 PM
I'd knock his teeth down his throat if the did that to me.....:smoking:

GspLAL
04-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Whatever, don't really care. If people are really *****ing about this then you got sensitivity issues.

AddiX
04-26-2010, 11:20 PM
Is it a big deal? Of course not.

But it shows a lack of class and respect, and there is nothing the kid could of done to of been deserving to be treated like that. Especially in public, and on tv.

montazingmvp
04-26-2010, 11:31 PM
I love the way you talk as if you've known him your whole life... "but he's not a fantastic person".

Why does dropping your warmups on the floor make you a bad person? Seriously...?

do you know him?

well then my opinion is just as valid as yours...im just going off what i've seen from him...

in my book somebody who has a tatoo that says "chosen one"...is a douche..

in my book someone who has to toot their own horn, by wearing shirts that say check my stats is a douche...

i'm sure if you're lebron's boy he's a cool dude...but it sounds like if you're just an average joe he thinks he's better than you...not cool

montazingmvp
04-26-2010, 11:32 PM
Because he's the best player in the game... Just like it was easy to hate Kobe about 2 years ago.

no kd is loved because he's humble, unlike both kobe and lebron...

if you don't get that then you must be a moron.

montazingmvp
04-26-2010, 11:34 PM

um there's a difference between a nice person and a fantastic person...

still1ballin
04-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Well thats kinda messed up.

Chronz
04-26-2010, 11:45 PM
Bron was teaching that boy a valuable life lesson

topdog
04-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Alright I here guys talking up how great an assist man Lebron is, so give the kid an assist!

bdawks20
04-26-2010, 11:55 PM
lol.

Raph12
04-27-2010, 12:28 AM
No biggie.

soonabooma
04-27-2010, 01:01 AM
This is why Lebron is nothing more than "Captain Douche", and Kevin Durant is "Mr. Basketball"....AKA, "Durantula".

I love it. We've got the best basketball player in the world right here in OKC, and all they've got in Cleveland is a little twerp.....I love it. Life is good.

HOZ THE KNICK
04-27-2010, 01:04 AM
that was funny shitt no disrespect

Ragun
04-27-2010, 01:11 AM
Eh, he is focused on the game. It is funny though, usually they just wait til they get all undressed to pick up their warm up, not wait for each piece.

Jesus...

agreed with both

jacquewho?
04-27-2010, 01:15 AM
"with no regard for human life" :laugh:

NYK_kidd77
04-27-2010, 01:18 AM
lol why didnt he just wait until Lebron got all the stuff off instead of waiting on every peace.

sventhedog
04-27-2010, 02:50 AM
i don't know cause i haven't watched a game live or haven't been paying close attention to the sidelines when players check-in the game. is it only lebron that does this? don't other players just leave their clothes on the floor to be picked up.

i hate lebron myself because of his stupid antics and dancing but i don't want to be biased after watching your video.

CAVS21
04-27-2010, 02:53 AM
screw lebron......

aww it's ok to be mad that he's dismantling your Bulls

Purch
04-27-2010, 09:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc&feature=player_embedded

JasonJohnHorn
04-27-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm a big LBJ fan, but seriously, that is a Richard move!

showtym24
04-27-2010, 09:38 PM
What an ***.

FOBolous
04-27-2010, 09:39 PM
what an ***. i would've been pissed if i was that ballboy. i hate how some people forget where they come from after they become successful.

JNA17
04-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Not a huge deal but that was a very dick move especially the part where the kid reached his hand out to take the clothes and lebron just throws it on the floor.

GodsSon
04-27-2010, 09:45 PM
lol that's pretty bad...

still1ballin
04-27-2010, 09:51 PM
There is a thread about this already. Or was

kswissdaf
04-27-2010, 09:52 PM
He lacks self confidence

ManRam
04-27-2010, 09:52 PM
OMG.

Here we go again...

KILL HIM!

Kakaroach
04-27-2010, 09:54 PM
OMG.

Here we go again...

KILL HIM! You, me, Jimboby, and Iodine along with an AK-47 could get the job done.

Seriously though, thats pretty messed up.

tmacsc2
04-27-2010, 09:55 PM
thats a kobe type move.....c'mon lebron.....what an ***

Chicagofaithful
04-27-2010, 09:56 PM
LBJ might win all the championships in the world... but he's far and away the biggest douche bag the game has seen in a while

nuggetsyankees
04-27-2010, 09:57 PM
that is a dick move

AI4MVP
04-27-2010, 09:58 PM
there was already a thread about this. and yeah hes hella douchey

JNA17
04-27-2010, 09:59 PM
OMG.

Here we go again...

KILL HIM!

wow. you wish a person dead?! your a jerk! :pity:

jackdawson
Seriously, people need to stop ****ing around the King. This is not a big deal, the dude is on the game mode and already two threads on it??

ManRam
LBJ might win all the championships in the world... but he's far and away the biggest douche bag the game has seen in a while

I pray to God you're joking.

Every single "terrible" thing he's done is only noticed because people have to dig so deep to find the bad things.

Did you watch the end of the Cats/Magic game last night? Only one or to Cats players shook hands...why aren't they being talked about for months and months on after? The worst thing this man has done is not shake hands (no one ever shakes in the NBA), got dunked on, and per policy, Nike took the video tape, complained once about a crab dribble (he complains 1/1000th as often as most players)...and so on.

So why is he a douche?

Oh yeah...because he's the best. You know how many athletes have records? You know how many athletes are bad teammates? You know how many athletes whine, talk trash, say the wrong things? A ton, not LeBron though.

His head was in the game. He wasn't focusing on anything but the game. Relax.

If anyone else does this, it's not news.

WITZ
Then Don't Watch!!!

Jack of Blades
04-27-2010, 10:01 PM
Man I woulda thrown that **** back at him. I am a LBJ fan and all, but I would have straight up told him to go **** himself.

ManRam
04-27-2010, 10:02 PM
wow. you wish a person dead?! your a jerk! :pity:

Yes, I was being serious :rolleyes:

I love LeBron. I'm making fun of all the little teenie-boppers who bash everything he does. I swear he could breath wrong and get crucified for it.

I guess sarcasm is easily missed on this site. The sad thing is, the reason why it is, is because some people seriously believe the things that people should be sarcastic about.

Ray_R
04-27-2010, 10:03 PM
If I was the ball boy next time i'll put itching powder in the ****.

JNA17
04-27-2010, 10:04 PM
I guess sarcasm is easily missed on this site.

your right it is. Because it seems you don't know it when you see it :facepalm:

DCB/LAL
04-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Wow really? Stop hating on the guy for no reason.

Its like when your in a hurry and you need to get dressed you just throw s**t all over your room.... at least I do. He was in a hurry to get in the game he had his mind set on the game give the guy a break.

ManRam
04-27-2010, 10:18 PM
your right it is. Because it seems you don't know it when you see it :facepalm:

I get a lot of hate from Laker fans. I've also never seen one be sarcastic before...sorry if I misunderstood your failed attempt.

Geargo Wallace
04-27-2010, 10:19 PM
What are you new?

showtym24
04-27-2010, 10:22 PM
thats a kobe type move.....c'mon lebron.....what an ***

Yea because you personally know kobe. :facepalm::facepalm:

TheKing23
04-27-2010, 10:22 PM
I pray to God you're joking.

Every single "terrible" thing he's done is only noticed because people have to dig so deep to find the bad things.

Did you watch the end of the Cats/Magic game last night? Only one or to Cats players shook hands...why aren't they being talked about for months and months on after? The worst thing this man has done is not shake hands (no one ever shakes in the NBA), got dunked on, and per policy, Nike took the video tape, complained once about a crab dribble (he complains 1/1000th as often as most players)...and so on.

So why is he a douche?

Oh yeah...because he's the best. You know how many athletes have records? You know how many athletes are bad teammates? You know how many athletes whine, talk trash, say the wrong things? A ton, not LeBron though.

His head was in the game. He wasn't focusing on anything but the game. Relax.

If anyone else does this, it's not news.

/thread

I love you ManRammer.

JNA17
04-27-2010, 10:23 PM
I get a lot of hate from Laker fans. I've also never seen one be sarcastic before...sorry if I misunderstood your failed attempt.

it's ok. Soon when you grow up you will be able to experience more sarcasm in your life ;)

TheHoopsProphet
04-27-2010, 10:26 PM
I would like to point out i am not a Lebron fan, but found that to be quite funny. He was just playing around with the kid, its not like he was publicly humiliating him. If someone like Dwight Howard did that, people would take the instance more lightly.

thescore53
04-27-2010, 10:28 PM
he seems like such a nice guy

0nekhmer
04-27-2010, 10:31 PM
you can clearly see lebron cocking his head back and fourth watching the kid and the game. He didn't just look at him he looked down as he picked it up. it's possible that he was really focused on the game and just did his same routine, but he threw his clothes in different directions wtf?

PC
04-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Haha I'm not going to lie that was funny

dodie53
04-27-2010, 10:38 PM
ugh.

give lbj a break

m26555
04-27-2010, 10:42 PM
He's a piece of garbage who thinks he's above everybody else. I'm not surprised.

Baldyy
04-27-2010, 10:49 PM
I remember watching that **** and wondering why he was doing that, what a dick.

MG3
04-27-2010, 10:50 PM
I heard LeBron had sex with a girl...and didn't even call her back. We should all ban together make a thread and show him how we really feel.

td0tsfinest
04-27-2010, 10:50 PM
that's a douche movement right there.

MTone8788
04-27-2010, 10:59 PM
He was watching the game.

Wow, most of you guys are a bunch of females and cry and complain over the smallest things, damn.

He wasn't even looking at the kid, he looked focused on the game.

MTone8788
04-27-2010, 11:00 PM
And did you ever think that Lebron is 6'8? And that kid is maybe 5' something tops? The kids hand probably wasn't even in his line of vision haha.

Mr.WhiteSox
04-27-2010, 11:03 PM
hes such a cocky ****. hey lebron your jsut a human and just because you play basketball doesn't mean your better than anyone. u still put on your pants one at a time ******

SirCalvin81
04-27-2010, 11:18 PM
thats messed up tho

NYtilIdie
04-27-2010, 11:25 PM
LOL! Lebron is the only guy who can get two threads about the same exact thing made about him and people still make a big ****ing deal about in the second one. Its like as if people feel the need to vent their frustrations even more in the second one.

Seriously its not the first time a players done this, grow the **** up already guys and stop looking for the littest reasons to hate someone it gets really pathetic fast.

NYtilIdie
04-27-2010, 11:29 PM
Yea because you personally know kobe. :facepalm::facepalm:

He was refering to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XSkOPp6TpA

effen5
04-27-2010, 11:32 PM
He was refering to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XSkOPp6TpA

Strong sig from the misc brah

DenButsu
04-27-2010, 11:32 PM
This conversation has run its course.

/closed