PDA

View Full Version : Things Fall Apart for the Nuggets!!

fairandbalanced
04-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Each Nugget personel interviewed after their loss to the Jazz last Night didn't miss a chance at taking digs at one another. It all started with their interim coach blaming everyone on the roster but himself for the loss and lack of efforts, he spent most of his time crying about how melo can't read the opponent's defense, and ended with Melo calling out his teammates. During the game, Melo also yelled at birdman for taking a shot he didn't like. From the post game interview, you get a sense that the in-fighting cannot be kept private anymore, not long ago Kenyon Martin went rogue on a joke gone wrong on Aprill fools day.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Nuggets-Anthony-disses-teammates?urn=nba,236626

mikantsass
04-26-2010, 03:13 PM
No George Karl = 1st round elimination

SteveNash
04-26-2010, 03:17 PM
That Birdman shot was pretty terrible.

ink
04-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Turns out George Karl was a pretty damn good coach all along. Get well GK!

ballpd05
04-26-2010, 03:28 PM
I saw Dantley's interview and it was totally blaming the team for not doing what they needed to do and that they need to play better.

That and the team does nothing but isolation. You can't win if all you do is go one on one, or sometimes one on two or three. The jazz actually have an offense they run so that is why they are winning.

That and Dantley has lost the respect of the team I'm sure, it doesn't help that the media keeps repeating it.

tredigs
04-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Team has been a mess since they lost Karl...

Melo has been shooting lights out so far, but he's also got to start to take accountability for himself as well. As the leader of your team, not even pretending to try on the defensive end is a big reason why the Nuggets lose in the first round every single year. His 9 turnovers last night probably weren't too effective, either.

Draco
04-26-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm surprised the Nugs are that dependent on Karl (if that's the case). Between their veterans and their Dantley I'd think they'd be able to pick up where Karl left off.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
04-26-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm surprised the Nugs are that dependent on Karl (if that's the case). Between their veterans and their Dantley I'd think they'd be able to pick up where Karl left off.

That's what I thought. :sigh:

MTone8788
04-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Will the outcome of this series influence whether or not Melo stays in Denver...?

abe_froman
04-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Will the outcome of this series influence whether or not Melo stays in Denver...?

probably,but6 they have a year to change his mind as well

JordansBulls
04-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Turns out George Karl was a pretty damn good coach all along. Get well GK!

Of course he was. Took the Sonics to the finals and took the Bucks to the ECF and Nuggets last year to the WCF.

ElMarroAfamado
04-26-2010, 04:17 PM
no one ever expects anything from the Nuggets its like they make the playoffs just to get eliminated...karl or no karl it would just a matter of time...