PDA

View Full Version : D-Wade The most exciting player?

NY Till I Die
04-26-2010, 10:03 AM
After watching the performance D-Wade put on in Game 4. I started to wonder if he is the most exciting player to watch in the league. You can argue he is one of the most talented, even state a case for best player, but I think most exciting fits him. His nickname is Flash.

Lebron - Most/Best athletic player
Kobe - Best Individual Player
Wade - Most Exciting Player

An argument can be made for either of these. But I think at this stage in the game these are the best players in the league.

Any of these three can turn your franchise around.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_42w5-R0zz2g/S9TQn_skXrI/AAAAAAAAMBA/STJ1NlS5Jd4/s1600/Dwyane+Wade+Dunks+On+Kevin+Garnett+2.jpg

http://www.yougotdunkedon.com/2010/04/2010-nba-playoffs-dwyane-wade-dunks-on_24.html

ATX
04-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Very true. Kobe and LBJ certainly deserve all their accolades, but to me, Wade is the most exciting player to watch. I've always thought that, regardless of what team he plays on. He does turn the ball over a lot with his wild antics in the lane, but it's usually worth it because his plays are crowd pleasers that ignite the rest of his team. He collapses the lane and just needs an outside threat such as R Allen, and an inside force, such as A Stoudemire. (If) he had that, his team would be contending. I hope the Heat can bring him some players, so that his effort is rewarded with W's.

king4day
04-26-2010, 10:31 AM
To rephrase, since this thread won't remain a Wade praising thread, I'll say Amar'e is.

justinnum1
04-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Wade's defensive plays are just as exciting as his offensive ones. He can block.

tdunk21
04-26-2010, 11:17 AM
To rephrase, since this thread won't remain a Wade praising thread, I'll say Amar'e is.

yeah for the suns fans....

true wade is an exciting player to watch....

hvg
04-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Yeah...I'm not a Heat fan at all but would definitely put down Wade as most exciting. It helps that he loves to showboat too.

Swashcuff
04-26-2010, 11:32 AM
I'll agree with the OP on this. IMO Wade is the most exciting player in the league today.

clehmun
04-26-2010, 11:34 AM
i think any of the top 10 guys can be the most exciting player to watch on any given night. wade was HOT yesterday. but when LBJ gets in the zone, he is just as entertaining. same with kobe. same with durant, amare, dirk, and even guys like ginobili.

jim51990
04-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Wade is exciting however I think lebron is still more the dunks the crazy blocks

sep11ie
04-26-2010, 11:38 AM
i think any of the top 10 guys can be the most exciting player to watch on any given night. wade was HOT yesterday. but when LBJ gets in the zone, he is just as entertaining. same with kobe. same with durant, amare, dirk, and even guys like ginobili.

Very true, but even non top ten guys can be very exciting on any given nights. Its just very in your face when its Bron, Kobe, Wade, etc. Aaron Brooks can be make you say "wow" fifteen times a game when he's on.

BOSTON617
04-26-2010, 11:39 AM
it all depends what you think is exciting i personaly liek defense my fav player was ben wallace, kg, russel, howard ( i think hes a lil overrated) but if i was adunk person wade would def be on my list i also love paul pierce because hes pretty damn clutch and a good actor lol

Raph12
04-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Depends on your definition of entertainment... Game 4 was really an all-around show from Wade though.

clehmun
04-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Very true, but even non top ten guys can be very exciting on any given nights. Its just very in your face when its Bron, Kobe, Wade, etc. Aaron Brooks can be make you say "wow" fifteen times a game when he's on.

like who? maybe i just like good basketball. i find tim duncan pretty entertaining too. a good post move is just as entertaining as a good cross over or a 3 in my mind.

everyone plays the game differently, but anytime a player dominants a game (unless he's dominanting against your team), is entertaining.

Ragun
04-26-2010, 11:57 AM
I'll agree with the OP on this. IMO Wade is the most exciting player in the league today.

agreed.

but i also love watching melo shoot the basketball. :drool:

Swashcuff
04-26-2010, 12:16 PM
agreed.

but i also love watching melo shoot the basketball. :drool:

I know its just amazing

The Jokemaker
04-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Nope. Lebron is the most exciting to me. After that I'm thinking Steve Nash. He has so many great passes and gets everyone else involved in threes or high flying dunks.

tredigs
04-26-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm pretty excited that Wade is going to be with another marquee player next year. I'm sick of seeing one of the best guard talents to ever come through this league get stuck on the worst team in basketball. I'm personally convinced he's a better talent than Kobe.

The battles that we're going to see over the next 6 years between possibly the Magic, Thunder, and whatever team Lebron and Wade go to with their supplementary top tier player are going to be legendary.

ballpd05
04-26-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm pretty excited that Wade is going to be with another marquee player next year. I'm sick of seeing one of the best guard talents to ever come through this league get stuck on the worst team in basketball. I'm personally convinced he's a better talent than Kobe.

The battles that we're going to see over the next 6 years between possibly the Magic, Thunder, and whatever team Lebron and Wade go to with their supplementary top tier player are going to be legendary.

I say that about my team with CP3. I wish they could put someone else to spell him... But Wade is exciting. I like watching LBJ better, but Wade can light it up and throw some new posters out there too.

sep11ie
04-26-2010, 06:34 PM
like who? maybe i just like good basketball. i find tim duncan pretty entertaining too. a good post move is just as entertaining as a good cross over or a 3 in my mind.

everyone plays the game differently, but anytime a player dominants a game (unless he's dominanting against your team), is entertaining.

I used Aaron Brooks's name in my post. JR Smith can be too. There are tons of players that excite the hell outta ya when they are on.

thescore53
04-26-2010, 06:47 PM
i rather watch chris paul he's amazing