PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Wade

fairandbalanced
04-25-2010, 03:08 PM
What will be best for Wade this post-season.

tredigs
04-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Dwyane*. He's going to stay in Miami, and their 38 million in cap space will make sure he's going to have a much better team around him. Then the public will begin to realize that he's the 2nd best player in the NBA.

abe_froman
04-25-2010, 03:15 PM
leaving for an actual team

AI4MVP
04-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Staying with Miami and being joined by either Bosh or Boozer

Draco
04-25-2010, 03:22 PM
missed most of the game.. looks like a great performance by Wade but why is he saving his best for last. Win or lose it's too late now. Where was this when Garnett was out in Game 2?

Edit: I guess that's unfair.. looking at the box score he did well in Game 2.

KH12
04-25-2010, 03:23 PM
He'd be a fool to stay in Miami.

Venomous88
04-25-2010, 03:32 PM
He'd be a fool to stay in Miami.He'd be more of a fool to go to Chicago and that's probably his only alternative he is seriously considering.

NYK_kidd77
04-25-2010, 03:32 PM
He will be paired up with an all star next year in Miami.

KH12
04-25-2010, 03:33 PM
He'd be more of a fool to go to Chicago and that's probably his only alternative he is seriously considering.

Please share how that's true. Wade isn't even my preferred option, but it would be best for him personally to go to Chicago.

asandhu23
04-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Go to a team with good supporting cast and an offense that suits him.... aka Warriors

b_rad23
04-25-2010, 03:46 PM
leaving for an actual team

Which actual team are you referring to?

The Bulls with no outside or inside scoring, the Knicks with no nothing, the Nets with the worst record in the league or who?? :confused:

God Bulls fans are annoying. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs and their cast is an illfitting group of misfits...I'm sure Wade will be ecstatic to be on a team where he is the best 3 point shooter and they stack the paint...

Not to mention giving up 30 million to join this group of overhyped average talent

Bring The Heat
04-25-2010, 03:48 PM
missed most of the game.. looks like a great performance by Wade but why is he saving his best for last. Win or lose it's too late now. Where was this when Garnett was out in Game 2?

Edit: I guess that's unfair.. looking at the box score he did well in Game 2.

What are you talking about? The announcers were just talking about how incredible he's played... He's averaged over 30ppg and SHOOTING 58%.... That's impressive considering Boston's defense and the fact they've been going after him all series...

Hey Man
04-25-2010, 03:48 PM
^lol wade curry backcourt :drool:

abe_froman
04-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Which actual team are you referring to?

The Bulls with no outside or inside scoring, the Knicks with no nothing, the Nets with the worst record in the league or who?? :confused:

God Bulls fans are annoying. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs and their cast is an illfitting group of misfits...I'm sure Wade will be ecstatic to be on a team where he is the best 3 point shooter and they stack the paint...

really any.i dont really give as crap if he comes here,his not among the guys i want most.but being a heat fan you have to agree its sad how he has to carry that franchise

i get not wanting him to leave because your a fan,and maybe he doesnt.but what would be best for him(not you,as the thread isnt "whats best for heat fans")is for him to find a team where he doesnt have to do everything in order for them to win a damn game

b_rad23
04-25-2010, 03:53 PM
really any.i dont really give as crap if he comes here,his not among the guys i want most.but being a heat fan you have to agree its sad how he has to carry that franchise

i get not wanting him to leave because your a fan,and maybe he doesnt.but what would be best for him(not you,as the thread isnt "whats best for heat fans")is for him to find a team where he doesnt have to do everything in order for them to win a damn game

Which is what this offseason is all about...We have enough for Wade + 2 max players...

or Wade + 1 max + another star + Beasley....

This is not the team that will be around next year...

I'd think what's best for him is to have a team with 4 + star players that fit him and make an extra 30 million while staying home at south beach...

Bring The Heat
04-25-2010, 03:57 PM

Curry and Wade combo would be sick.. I wish... How about we give you Beasley for him? lol

Ethix11
04-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Some fans make the argument that Wade should leave based on his current supporting cast as if though they have no intentions of going after better players and instead resigning everyone they have now when theyve been shredding cap space for this very reason for about 3 years now and thats the reason the team isnt elite and Wade knows that.

_Supreme_
04-25-2010, 04:01 PM
I deserve an atomic wedgie from all my fellow HEAT fans for making this thread and spelling Wade's first name wrong.

I agree :clap:

Ethix11
04-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Which is what this offseason is all about...We have enough for Wade + 2 max players...

I'd think what's best for him is to have a team with 4 + star players that fit him and make an extra 30 million while staying home at south beach...

amen

abe_froman

until that actually happens(nor is it written in stone that all of that will happen),thats not the team he has...

and being on south beach is nice,and hell might mean more to him than anything else...but it shouldnt

jackdawson
Dwyane*. He's going to stay in Miami, and their 38 million in cap space will make sure he's going to have a much better team around him. Then the public will begin to realize that he's the 2nd best player in the NBA.

I love you tre.

jetsfan28
04-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Bulls are by far the best option. Rose can take the pressure off him and help keep him around a while, Deng's midrange shot makes him a great fit with Wade, and he'll have Noah getting him open looks on 2nd chance opportunities. All they need to do is also add a PF that could shoot and it will be a perfect fit.

_Supreme_
04-25-2010, 04:07 PM
Then the public will begin to realize that he's the 2nd best player in the NBA.

Mike James has no team currently, so I would say the 1st best player even :cool:

jackdawson
04-25-2010, 04:07 PM
5th seed team with the biggest cap space in the league or a barely making a 8th seed team?? Nuff said.

LayZbone
04-25-2010, 04:10 PM

Isn't that exactly what Pat Riley is promising to provide for him this summer? Whatever happens this season doesn't matter. The ball is in the Heat's court, Wade said so himself.

Miami is a MAJOR player in the 2010 free agency. There is a strong chance that they can construct a contender. It's theirs to squander. Can we at least let them **** it up first? Rather than making a post every single day about how Miami is crappy RIGHT NOW and Chicago is a viable option this summer. Those are both facts, we get it. But it doesn't really matter much does it? Miami has 1st dibs. Riley will either look like a genius or a moron. There's a possibility that Riley can build a team that's a better option for Wade than what Chicago can provide. Either way, its Wade's preference to stay in Miami, and its up to Riley to give Wade what he deserves.

If Riley misses out on the big targets, Wade will likely bolt for Chicago. At this point, I just don't see what's left to talk about. I'm pretty sure even all the experts are in agreement.

Draco
04-25-2010, 04:10 PM
5th seed team with the biggest cap space in the league or a barely making a 8th seed team?? Nuff said.

It shouldn't have to be pointed out that Wade was responsible for the Heat taking the 5th seed.. they were out of the playoffs when he was injured.

_Supreme_
04-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Bulls are by far the best option. Rose can take the pressure off him and help keep him around a while, Deng's midrange shot makes him a great fit with Wade, and he'll have Noah getting him open looks on 2nd chance opportunities. All they need to do is also add a PF that could shoot and it will be a perfect fit.

The Stephon Franchise clone would only get in Wade's way. Pat Riley will get him guys who can do these things for him just fine this offseason, don't worry.

Ethix11
04-25-2010, 04:12 PM
until that actually happens(nor is it written in stone that all of that will happen),thats not the team he has...

and being on south beach is nice,and hell might mean more to him than anything else...but it shouldnt

and freezing winters should..? old friends? i think hes forgotten all about chicago by now..j/k but seriously

i get that thats not the team he has, but its not like Wade is going to sign with another team before he sees what talent Riley is capable of bringing aboard. If Wade isnt satisfied with our offseason moves, then, only then, can i see him bolting. But hes going to play the waiting game first because he knows what Chicago can offer but Miami is yet to put their cards on the table.

Jonathan2323
04-25-2010, 04:13 PM
I hope all these threads get bumped up because the Heat will have the best summer,

WojYahooNBA
"MIami can re-sign Wade, add a max player and another $9-10 million guy," laments one executive on Heat. "They control free agency."

Salary cap projection of $56.1 million, says one Eastern Conf. exec., "really puts Miami in the driver's seat of free agency this summer."

b_rad23
04-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Isn't that exactly what Pat Riley is promising to provide for him this summer? Whatever happens this season doesn't matter. The ball is in the Heat's court, Wade said so himself.

Miami is a MAJOR player in the 2010 free agency. There is a strong chance that they can construct a contender. It's theirs to squander. Can we at least let them **** it up first? Rather than making a post every single day about how Miami is crappy RIGHT NOW and Chicago is a viable option this summer. Those are both facts, we get it. But it doesn't really matter much does it? Miami has 1st dibs. Riley will either look like a genius or a moron. There's a possibility that Riley can build a team that's a better option for Wade than what Chicago can provide. Either way, its Wade's preference to stay in Miami, and its up to Riley to give Wade what he deserves.

:clap: good ****

kjoke
04-25-2010, 04:14 PM
i hope all these threads get bumped up because the heat will have the best summer,

+1

_Supreme_
04-25-2010, 04:15 PM
The funniest thing of all of this is that Wade himself doesn't even want to leave, but the PSD homeboys are deciding it for him.

How many fethin' times does a man have to say he intends to stay where he is before these threads cease to pop up every week :eyebrow:

abe_froman
04-25-2010, 04:16 PM

Miami is a MAJOR player in the 2010 free agency. There is a strong chance that they can construct a contender. It's theirs to squander. Can we at least let them **** it up first? Rather than making a post every single day about how Miami is crappy RIGHT NOW and Chicago is a viable option this summer. Those are both facts, we get it. But it doesn't really matter much does it? Miami has 1st dibs. Riley will either look like a genius or a moron.

promising and delivering arent always the same thing,and yes they are a major player.but is that an automatic that get who they want?

all being a 2010 player gets you is the opportunity to try,success isnt guaranteed(or you must believe that lebron is going to ny to right?).but ok say you guy do get someone to pair,say bosh or amare.thats better,but it just becomes the wade/amare show with no one else.you spend you dollars on 2 big names but forgot to add depth or get a center or pg...you guys have alot more work to do than you think.see that the flaw in the plan of all those that slashed payroll enough for 2

LayZbone
04-25-2010, 04:18 PM
I mean, I get talking about this during the regular season when stuff moves kinda slowly at times.....but this is the damn playoffs. No new information has come up, or will come up until the playoffs are over. We've literally beat this topic to death.

Jonathan2323
04-25-2010, 04:19 PM
The Bulls front office doesn't have any stability. The coach will be fired and the GM might get fired as well.

_Supreme_
^ No, it becomes the Wade/Amare show + about $10 million more to spend on yet another player and/or Beasley + good minimum wage vets who are always available.

Draco
The Bulls front office doesn't have any stability. The coach will be fired and the GM might get fired as well.

lol.. you're grasping at straws with this.

fairandbalanced
04-25-2010, 04:20 PM
I agree :clap:

Did you hack my psd account? cos I didn't say that.

Jonathan2323
04-25-2010, 04:20 PM
lol.. you're grasping at straws with this.

you know its true

NetsPaint
04-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Wade will stay or go to Chicago. Out of all the big free agents, he gives off the least vibe of wanting to leave.If he can take this team to the fifth seed, imagine what he can do if they get a player or two. Chicago wouldn't be shocking cause unlike LeBron, that actually is his hometown. Cleveland is in the same state as Ohio, but not the same city. Other than that I have no idea why he would leave. I'd like him to go to a team I like though which is neither of them haha.

_Supreme_
04-25-2010, 04:27 PM
Did you hack my psd account? cos I didn't say that.

Lmao, are you serious?

LayZbone
04-25-2010, 04:27 PM
promising and delivering arent always the same thing,

agreed.

and yes they are a major player.but is that an automatic that get who they want?

NO!

all being a 2010 player gets you is the opportunity to try,success isnt guaranteed(or you must believe that lebron is going to ny to right?).but ok say you guy do get someone to pair,say bosh or amare.thats better,but it just becomes the wade/amare show with no one else.you spend you dollars on 2 big names but forgot to add depth or get a center or pg...

All I'm saying is that no one knows ****. Im sure the plan is a little more elaborate than signing 2 max guys and surrounding them with crap. We have the option to S&T, we have about 10mil in cap space after signing Wade and another max player.

Granted there are several chips that have to fall in place, and if we do land 2 studs....you can expect the flurry of title chasers who might agree to sign for the min. Raja Bell, Kurt Thomas, Eddie House, Carlos Arroyo, Joe Smith, etc.

There are several routes to take. I'm not saying that all of these things will happen. Miami's in a good position, and Chicago's waiting to strike if Miami F's it up. Agreed? Can we leave it at that?

Venomous88
04-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Please share how that's true. Wade isn't even my preferred option, but it would be best for him personally to go to Chicago.I disagree. Wade's play is too simliar to Rose and it still wouldn't solve the problems that Chicago has-the lack of a fundamental big men and a pure shooter.

In Miami, he will most likely be able to attract a big men (Bosh or Amare), and get some more role players. Miami is one of the most attractive places to play for any player in the league and they have more money than Chicago. Miami will go through a revamp this summer similar to Boston in 2007.

NetsPaint
04-25-2010, 04:32 PM
I can't read your post because of the Rihanna sig.

Valkyrie
04-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Well anyone that actually knows the situation and knows what the hell they are talking about knows that Wade is most likley staying, most experts say so too. I've been following this since day 1, Wade isn't leaving

Its fun having any non-Heat fan be in desperation for Wade to come to their teams though, it speaks alot about him

J$mo0th_3o5
04-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Wade will NOT leave Miami! He just won't! After all he did for us, there's no way in HELL he'll just leave us in the dirt. He trusts Pat Riley in bringing in help next year and he will. Miami is where his heart is at, this is his city!.

b_rad23
04-25-2010, 04:36 PM
@nets paint: then don't watch.

but seriously i had no idea that was rihanna...but :drool:

_Supreme_
04-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Maybe hurricane Betsy blows the entire city of Miami into the Atlantic ocean, Dewwick Rosebury decides to become a transvestite monk in Bangladesh and JoakÝm Noah suffers acareer ending injury while building a gigantic wooden ark in his backyard.

Maybe both Wade and Lebron sign in New Jersey and they win the next 15 NBA championships!

Who knows? Maybe all of this happens. Then again, maybe all of us wake up tomorrow looking like Shaq & Oprah Winfrey's love child and president Obama closes down the NBA in the fight against terror because Hamed Haddadi is on Memphis' roster.

Ok I am done with this thread now...

:yawn:

thescore53
04-25-2010, 04:45 PM
He'd be a fool to stay in Miami.

why would he, you mean he'd be fool to stay if changes arent made

NetsPaint
04-25-2010, 04:47 PM
@nets paint: then don't watch.

but seriously i had no idea that was rihanna...but :drool:

Ummm...I like Rihanna, I meant it's distracting.

This is the worst phrase I've ever seen.

thescore53
04-25-2010, 04:48 PM
you see miami fans, this is how we feel, people that dont know **** talking

Ezekial
04-25-2010, 04:51 PM

Haha Do Warrior's fans really think D-Wade would go to Golden State?

NetsPaint
04-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Maybe he means Wade/Eddy Curry (Curry at the point).

Heater4life
04-25-2010, 05:00 PM
If any of you think the Heat are out of this seris then you severly underestimate an inspired Dwayne Wade. Hes pissed. the Celts better be sharp. Thats all im saying.

NetsPaint
04-25-2010, 05:24 PM
If any of you think the Heat are out of this seris then you severly underestimate an inspired Dwayne Wade. Hes pissed. the Celts better be sharp. Thats all im saying.

It's not impossible, but look at all the threes they (Wade) made and the Celtics STILL came to the end. It's still a huge task.

heathonater
04-25-2010, 06:03 PM
depends on what miami does. if they add another star player to the team, then wade should stay. however, if miami doesnt capitalize on their cap space this summer, wade should leave because miami is at a position to have a great summer, and if they dont give wade more talent now, then they never will.

smith&wesson
04-25-2010, 06:19 PM
hold up let me get my crystal ball.... ill be back to tell you guys whats gonna happen once and for real . :rolleyes: