PDA

View Full Version : Lakers and Thunder will be tied up 2-2 Saturday

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 12:49 PM
I told you guys L.A. would not win a game in Oklahoma City and they were lucky to win game two at Staples. Thunder are going to NBA finals. The only team out west with a chance to beat 'em is the Suns, but Thunder have it all over them on defense. The rest of the teams got bad chemistry, or are over the hill, and can't deal with Thunder's tenacity. They are the youngest team to make NBA playoffs since 1952. If you don't get Durant's talent and influence, you just wonder why.

ManRam
04-23-2010, 12:51 PM
If you say so... :rolleyes:

I can't imagine LA stinking it up in the 4th so much any time soon. If it's close, I still like them.

still1ballin
04-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Then don't watch

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 12:56 PM
When it comes to making your teammates better, if you've been paying attention all season, you realize no one comes close to Kevin Durant. His play and mature leadership are what has this "too young to be there" team on the way to the Finals.

Iodine
04-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Kewl!

Avenged
04-23-2010, 12:57 PM
You're quick to overrate a team.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 12:57 PM
When it comes to making your teammates better, if you've been paying attention all season, you realize no one comes close to Kevin Durant. His play and mature leadership are what has this "too young to be there" team on the way to the Finals.

I see you've never heard of a man named Lebron James.

Reversed86Curse
04-23-2010, 12:58 PM
yah, I don't see LA letting another one go like game 3

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Possibly

Iodine
04-23-2010, 01:00 PM

Dude!

JNA17
04-23-2010, 01:01 PM
ok

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 01:02 PM
I see you've never heard of a man named Lebron James.

With a far less experienced cast than Lebron, Durant's done much more to lead his team, and much quicker. Lebron still hasn't won a ring. Thunder vs. Magic, the two coolest teams in the league, may get Durant a ring this year. You can't judge his impact by normal standards. Guys like him don't come along very often and you can see that in the fact the Thunder are the youngest team in nearly 60 years in the playoffs. Forget the politically correct analysis, you're making a blunder if you're not on the Thunder.

Hellcrooner
04-23-2010, 01:02 PM
probably tv like long seris so refs do what they can to provide them.

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 01:04 PM
I told you guys L.A. would not win a game in Oklahoma City and they were lucky to win game two at Staples. Thunder are going to NBA finals. The only team out west with a chance to beat 'em is the Suns, but Thunder have it all over them on defense. The rest of the teams got bad chemistry, or are over the hill, and can't deal with Thunder's tenacity. They are the youngest team to make NBA playoffs since 1952. If you don't get Durant's talent and influence, you just wonder why.

Do you wanna bet? If Lakers lose I delete my account if Lakers win you delete yours?

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 01:07 PM
Do you wanna bet? If Lakers lose I delete my account if Lakers win you delete yours?

That seems silly. Anyway, I've already bet and like 8-1 a lot.

GSW Hoops
04-23-2010, 01:08 PM

I don't think teams are ever "lucky" to win a game in the NBA.

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 01:12 PM
That seems silly. Anyway, I've already bet and like 8-1 a lot.

Well you seem so confident that the Thunder are going to win You're so sure that Lakers won game 2 by luck. bet me, i got more to lose then I do.

Corey
04-23-2010, 01:14 PM

Is there even a way to delete your account? :shrug:

sep11ie
04-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Watch don't then.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 01:16 PM
With a far less experienced cast than Lebron, Durant's done much more to lead his team, and much quicker. Lebron still hasn't won a ring. Thunder vs. Magic, the two coolest teams in the league, may get Durant a ring this year. You can't judge his impact by normal standards. Guys like him don't come along very often and you can see that in the fact the Thunder are the youngest team in nearly 60 years in the playoffs. Forget the politically correct analysis, you're making a blunder if you're not on the Thunder.

What the hell are you talking about? your in the front seat on the bandwagon if you think the Thunder are winning a ring this year.

Lebron still hasn't won a ring? last time I checked Durant hasn't either. Lebron led his crappy team to the finals against the Spurs a couple years ago. So your Durant leading his team to the playoffs argument means nothing.

As far as your title goes, it could very well be 2-2 on Saturday, but other than that.. :rolleyes:

This is pathetic I'm defending Lebron.

Stupid thread. :puke:

Iodine
04-23-2010, 01:17 PM

You can get yourself permabanned I guess

On a serious note (no don't ask why I am making a serious point in the fail of a thread) if the Thunder somehow win, it will be in 6-7 games, and the winner of Jazz-Nuggs will be feasting on them

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 01:17 PM

Im not sure but a Mod can delelte one for sure.

Frezhnitz
04-23-2010, 01:20 PM
this is a joke. OKC is not going anywhere.

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 01:23 PM

On a serious note (no don't ask why I am making a serious point in the fail of a thread) if the Thunder somehow win, it will be in 6-7 games, and the winner of Jazz-Nuggs will be feasting on them

Sounds like you're already conceding a Laker loss. Let me know when you've got them going against Showtime or Jordan's Bulls! Like I said earlier on this thread, if you don't get Durant's talent and influence then all you can do is ask why?

J-Relo
04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
it will end in 5-6...

though I think Lakers will take one on the road for sure

Raph12
04-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Doubt it, they'll go to LA 3-1 IMO.

Sly Guy
04-23-2010, 01:29 PM
such balls for a team that's still losing in their series.

Kjthunder
04-23-2010, 01:30 PM

now i am a huge thunder fan, but i dont see us getting past the lakers this year. however if we did and faced the jazz, we would destroy them, the thunder beat them 3-1 in the regular season and there only win against the thunder was because the ref blew an obvious foul at the end (which the league apologized for). i wouldnt want to play the nuggets but if we play the jazz i like the chances

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 01:30 PM
This Dude is all talk, he doesn't believe in the Thuder, he's just talking out of his ***, If he's so confident he would bet.

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 01:31 PM
now i am a huge thunder fan, but i dont see us getting past the lakers this year. however if we did and faced the jazz, we would destroy them, the thunder beat them 3-1 in the regular season and there only win against the thunder was because the ref blew an obvious foul at the end (which the league apologized for). i wouldnt want to play the nuggets but if we play the jazz i like the chances

Man all you guys need is a chris bosh.

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 01:38 PM
This Dude is all talk, he doesn't believe in the Thuder, he's just talking out of his ***, If he's so confident he would bet.

I told you already. I bet at the beginning of the series. I like posting here and getting insight from you fellas. I'm not going to wager on sticking around. That's silly.

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
^ Just anwser this, are the Thuder going to beat the Lakers in this series?

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=G-Funk;13056655]^ Just anwser this, are the Thuder going to beat the Lakers in this series?[/QUOTE

Hell yea! Haven't you been reading my posts? Lakers be lucky to win another game. If you had any idea what Durant brings, how he has elevated the team, you'd not be asking the question.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 01:45 PM
^ Just anwser this, are the Thuder going to beat the Lakers in this series?

You haven't read his post clearly.

He said Durant will get a ring this year. :eyebrow:

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 01:48 PM
What's the big mystery? We know who won last night, and we saw a confused Laker team just barely squeak out a win in Game 2 at STAPLES. Thunder getting better and Lakers getting worried!

RadiantShot
04-23-2010, 01:50 PM
I picked OKC (For some odd reason.) in 7, but no way in HELL do the Lakers lose the next 3 in a row. There's just no way. You seem very over-confident for a Thunder fan. :rolleyes:

Avenged
04-23-2010, 01:53 PM
What's the big mystery? We know who won last night, and we saw a confused Laker team just barely squeak out a win in Game 2 at STAPLES. Thunder getting better and Lakers getting worried!

We know who won game 1 and 2.

How about I turn the tables and say the Thunder barely squeaked out a win in game 3?

Im sure the Lakers are getting worried about the Thunder... with HCA at that. :rolleyes:

Your points make no sense.

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 01:54 PM
You haven't read his post clearly.

He said Durant will get a ring this year. :eyebrow:

I don't think he's that sure

cav_till_i_die
04-23-2010, 01:54 PM

Lebron james this season averaged more assists for a foward ever this season and your saying durant is a better team mate! Lebron is a far better leaders, he was a captain of TEAM USA, that measn he got the best players in the world to listen to what he had to say, and i think they did pretty well. so what is he hasnt won a ring yet, jordan didnt win a ring until his 7th season. guys like lebron come around almost never, a trible double machine he a beast phisically and is arguably the fastest player in the NBA. Durant couldnt even do one rep at the combine, tons H.S. players can even do that! Thunder will be a great team, no question but not this year, they arnet getting out of the first round.

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 01:57 PM
On the day Durant was drafted I said in a couple of years he'd be in the MVP convesation and eventually the goat conversation. The Durant v. Oden debate was a joke, perpetuated by guys who didn't see Oden' lack of quickness as undermining his NBA career. His problem with fouls when he has been healthy is a tribute to that. Since his one year at Texas, Durant's greatness has been glaring. His maturity has raised his team's play. All I can tell ya is, "None are so blind as those who will not see."

RadiantShot
04-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Let's just say, if Lebron was on the Thunder, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

RadiantShot
04-23-2010, 01:59 PM
On the day Durant was drafted I said in a couple of years he'd be in the MVP convesation and eventually the goat conversation. The Durant v. Oden debate was a joke, perpetuated by guys who didn't see Oden' lack of quickness as undermining his NBA career. His problem with fouls when he has been healthy is a tribute to that. Since his one year at Texas, Durant's greatness has been glaring. His maturity has raised his team's play. All I can tell ya is, "None are so blind as those who will not see."

All I can say is, you're one blind bat my friend. Durant can't be in the "G.O.A.T." Conversation. He's 21. Where is he even SOMEWHAT eligible to be brought up in that topic? Sure he's a great scorer, but no-where near the Greatest of All-Time discussion. He's still young. Let's see him finish his career, then talk about it before we bring this up. Please.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 02:00 PM
If Lebron was on the Thunder, they'd be one of the favorites to win it all.

topdog
04-23-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry what was the question? Don't these threads usually have a topic for discussion or have they completely degraded into "look at my team's menial accomplishment: aren't they now the greatest team ever?"

Avenged
04-23-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm sorry what was the question? Don't these threads usually have a topic for discussion or have they completely degraded into "look at my team's menial accomplishment: aren't they now the greatest team ever?"

It's more like "Durant's in the GOAT discussion because they won game 3."

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 02:04 PM
All I can say is, you're one blind bat my friend. Durant can't be in the "G.O.A.T." Conversation. He's 21. Where is he even SOMEWHAT eligible to be brought up in that topic? Sure he's a great scorer, but no-where near the Greatest of All-Time discussion. He's still young. Let's see him finish his career, then talk about it before we bring this up. Please.

If you read my post carefully, you'll notice i said in the goat conversation, "eventually" and the mvp discussion in a couple of years. Well you can't deny he's part of mvp talk this year. GOAT will come later with his natural evolution as an NBA superstar.

Originally Posted by NortonMang View Post

Ethix11
04-23-2010, 02:11 PM
the refs gave LA game 2. Thunder winning this series is not far-fetched...or is it?

Sly Guy
04-23-2010, 02:13 PM
the refs gave LA game 2.

And will continue to give them games as long it's profitable for the league as a whole to do so.

D Blue987
04-23-2010, 02:14 PM
In my opinion, it is pretty far fetched. I dont see LA losing game 4. This will end at staples on tuesday.

topdog
04-23-2010, 02:15 PM
The Durant v. Oden debate was a joke, perpetuated by guys who didn't see Oden' lack of quickness as undermining his NBA career. His problem with fouls when he has been healthy is a tribute to that. Since his one year at Texas, Durant's greatness has been glaring. His maturity has raised his team's play. All I can tell ya is, "None are so blind as those who will not see."

The real joke is that people have come to neglect the rarity of a center with the size and skill of Oden. Plus, the Blazers already had Roy. Oh, and even healthy centers take time getting acclimated to the league. As for foul trouble, bigs have a higher tendency to get in foul trouble because they have to protect the rim. And Oden had shown some improvement in that. But I guess you're ready to close the debate after one playoff appearance and one win. On that note: the Suns now are going to win the championship because they are the only team who didn't have a close game last night. That's how this works, right?

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Oh, and even healthy centers take time getting acclimated to the league.

Kareem, Shaq, Wilt put up HOF numbers their first year in the league. Check it out. Now that's a tough comparison for Oden, putting him up against three of the best centers of alltime, but the notion that it takes centers longer to get "acclimated" is a myth............if they really are good. Oden was the first pick overall but has resembled Dale Davis a lot more than anyone deserving to be chosen over Durant.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
04-23-2010, 02:39 PM

then don't watch if you can see the future!

soundjunkies2
04-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Utah won game 3 last season against the Lakers too and we saw how far they got.

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 03:24 PM
the refs gave LA game 2. Thunder winning this series is not far-fetched...or is it?

And will continue to give them games as long it's profitable for the league as a whole to do so.

the refs gave OKC game 3.

Lakers in game 2 shot 32 free throws.
Thunder in Game 2 shot 33 free throws.

Lakers in game 3 shot 12 free throws.
Thunder in Game 3 shot 34 free throws.

Don't let your mouth write a check that your *** can't cash

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 03:45 PM
^^ PPL just love talking out of their ***

showtym24
04-23-2010, 04:02 PM
LMAO get off durants dick he aint on kobe-wade-bron level. Lakers in 5 just like against the jazz last year.

Bruno
04-23-2010, 04:11 PM
Lakers take games 4 and 5, Bynum and Gasol will get more touches.

nickdymez
04-23-2010, 06:10 PM
I guess these "thunder fans" didn't see the part where the lakers didn't go to the free throw line till the second half.... And the lakers were still in that game... If kobe would have made better decisions, that game would have been over...

DodgerBulls
04-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Then don't watch

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: = "then don't watch"

Way over used!

Back to the topic,

I do see the Lakers losing one more game in OKC, but I think they'll finish it up on 6.

heathonater
04-23-2010, 06:36 PM
kind of early to assume la will lose all 3 in okc. i think they will take at least one game there, and they should be able to win at home in game 6 or 7. this series could go 7 if okc wins all 3 home games, but i dont see them beating la at staples center.

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 06:38 PM
With Thunder whooping lakers when Durant has an off night, consider what happens when he's on. Look in on tomorrow's game before L.A. staggers back to Staples with the series tied.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 06:47 PM
With Thunder whooping lakers when Durant has an off night, consider what happens when he's on. Look in on tomorrow's game before L.A. staggers back to Staples with the series tied.

In game 1, every laker had a bad shooting night except for Bynum and Gasol. You can add Shannon and Farmar but they combined for 7 shots. As a team, the Lakers shot 41%.

In game 2, only Gasol had a good shooting night. As a team, they shot 37%.

The Thunder didn't "whoop" on the Lakers. :eyebrow: They won, but it wasn't a whooping. If the Lakers won game 1 and 2 when everyone has been off except for Gasol, consider what happens when all the Laker squad and Kobe is on.

You're really fast to overrate a team.

iggypop123
04-23-2010, 06:48 PM
lol despite the lakers pathetic 4th quarter, they could have won if they werent stupid. artest stepped on the line twice in 3 point attempts, and of course fisher sagged off westbrook( to the defense of fisher if westbrook is shooting 3's you allow him) and of course the one thing the lakers couldnt defend against, the refs. they had it down to 2. ball inbounded, artest breathes on durant FT, lead to 4 game over.

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 06:55 PM
The Thunder have a much better defense than L.A. The season numbers show that. Perhaps you've noticed, teams must play offense and defense, and the lakers poor shooting results from playing a team that plays hell of defense. And having the league's leading scorer on offense doesn't hurt either.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Yeah, the Lakers are first in the West because they only play offense.. Horrible offense at that. If the Thunder were so great they'd be at least top 5 in the NBA. They're not even top 10. :rolleyes:

Iron24th
04-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Would love to see you again on this forum in one week :eyebrow:

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Yeah, the Lakers are first in the West because they only play offense.. Horrible offense at that. If the Thunder were so great they'd be at least top 5 in the NBA. They're not even top 10. :rolleyes:

Watch tomorrow's game.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Watch tomorrow's game.

What's that going to do? If the Thunder win, they're better? They're the team to beat? If they win game 4 that means they defended their home court just like they have to do. It doesn't mean they "may face the Magic in the finals" and "Durant may get his first ring this year". Isn't that what you said earlier in the thread?

Fool
04-23-2010, 07:22 PM
It's like that Ke$ha song.

BLA BLA BLA

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 07:23 PM
What's that going to do? If the Thunder win, they're better? They're the team to beat? If they win game 4 that means they defended their home court just like they have to do. It doesn't mean they "may face the Magic in the finals" and "Durant may get his first ring this year". Isn't that what you said earlier in the thread?

It will be lesson to Laker fans that their season is on the brink while Thunder heading to "infinity and beyond."

Fool
04-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Hell yea! Haven't you been reading my posts? Lakers be lucky to win another game. If you had any idea what Durant brings, how he has elevated the team, you'd not be asking the question.

Durantula elevates his teammates play, yet the Lakers are STILL better...

JNA17
04-23-2010, 07:29 PM
It's like that Ke$ha song.

BLA BLA BLA

more like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-eXwKz4QA&feature=related

Fool
04-23-2010, 07:29 PM
more like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-eXwKz4QA&feature=related

Yu-gi-oh! abridged is one of the funnier things ever.

XerxestheGreat
04-23-2010, 07:31 PM
hahahahaha

silly silly man!

The Blunder ain't going nowhere but fishing!!

LakersWinAgain
04-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Norton,

Winning ONE game in a series out of seven does not make the Thunder champions. It doesn't even make them serious contenders. If the Thunder only hold court (like they're supposed to) then they still lose 3-4. If they lose game 4, you can pack up your computer and call it ANOTHER year while holding on tightly to your "infinity and beyond". Bottom Line: I can appreciate your enthusiasm, BUT your team isn't going to win the series and would be very lucky to win another game.

The Thunder remind of another team that was supposed to give LA fits for a long time to come or as you put it "infinity and beyond" - the Kings. Never really panned out for them. Won't pan out for you. Thanks for coming out though.

Quick trivia question: What's got 400 legs and 16 teeth? The front row of a Thunder game!!

Avenged
04-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Someone is fairly confident..for a team that's down in the series.

Oh well! some fans are just blinded by homerism.

It's okay, we get it.

NortonMang
04-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Someone is fairly confident..for a team that's down in the series.

Oh well! some fans are just blinded by homerism.

It's okay, we get it.

Being down 2-1 when you've played the first two on the road, ain't no big deal. After tomorrow they won't be down.

shep33
04-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Its almost as if LA needs a 7 gamer to wake them up. Remember the Rockets ? They not only stomped LA by blowing them out at home a couple times, and winning game 1, but took LA to 7 when everyone thought of LA in 4-5. The Thunder are a great team, I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed it to 7, they give the Lakers big problems at the pg spot with Westbrook, they're quick, they defend, they rebound, and play with high energy all the time cause of their youth.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Being down 2-1 when you've played the first two on the road, ain't no big deal. After tomorrow they won't be down.

If the Thunder had HCA advantage your post would at least be tiny bit relevant. Game 5 is in L.A which, L.A will win. But wait let me save you a post, your argument is going to be "Durant played a horrible game and we still whooped you" "The refs gave you game 1 and 2 and you barely squeaked out a win".

Im done!

ragee
04-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Dude, that's the Lakers... How the hell can they not win in Oklahoma? I am rooting for the Thunders but I don't think they can win easily in game 4... They need to be clicking in all cylinders coz I am pretty sure the Lakers will make a couple of adjustments to slow the Thunders down...

dukejazz
04-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Then don't watch

these are the stupidest posts i have ever seen if i hear another then dont watch i swear i will report all of them to mods so you can face a ban.They are sooo useless

dukejazz
04-23-2010, 08:03 PM

wow. lol Deron williams and steve nash should look to kevin durant for tips to get there teammates involved? Man you got to watch what you type before you post?

dukejazz
04-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Well you seem so confident that the Thunder are going to win You're so sure that Lakers won game 2 by luck. bet me, i got more to lose then I do.

exactly if he's going to talk crap then he should bet.

dukejazz
04-23-2010, 08:10 PM

Actually the jazz would destroy you just like we are going to destroy the nuggets even though they totally waisted us in the regular season.. The playoffs is different then the regular season.

avrpatsfan
04-23-2010, 08:19 PM
I guess if you say that it's going to happen. Also Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Durant, and Howard are all going to the Celtics next season.

dukejazz
04-23-2010, 08:21 PM

whooping? Didnt thunder win by 2?

TheGsw
04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
This is a effin joke!

Avenged
04-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah and I wasted my time arguing with that guy.
:facepalm: @ myself.

ldc62
04-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Hes not a recruit..... just dumb

Fool
04-23-2010, 10:47 PM
these are the stupidest posts i have ever seen if i hear another then dont watch i swear i will report all of them to mods so you can face a ban.They are sooo useless

then don't read.

NINER/BLAZER
04-23-2010, 11:29 PM

Trust me, what you do in the regular season to a team means nothing in the playoffs.

NINER/BLAZER
04-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Nortonmang, you are amazing! Amazingly stupid. We all like to be optomistic about our teams, but you gotta be some what realistic. Teams dont go from worst to first in a season in the NBA, bottom line. Be happy they made it to the playoffs, dont get cocky.

THE MTL
04-23-2010, 11:47 PM
That CROWD was intense!!!!! It was CRAZY...reminded me of Golden State back in the Dallas series.

Tieing the series at 2-2 is VERY VERY possible!

topdog
04-24-2010, 12:49 AM
Kareem, Shaq, Wilt put up HOF numbers their first year in the league. Check it out. Now that's a tough comparison for Oden, putting him up against three of the best centers of alltime, but the notion that it takes centers longer to get "acclimated" is a myth............if they really are good. Oden was the first pick overall but has resembled Dale Davis a lot more than anyone deserving to be chosen over Durant.

I don't think 3 of the best centers of all time are a fair comparison to Oden who hasn't even been healthy much. Was Dwight Howard great his first year? His numbers were actually pretty similar to Oden's. And please don't tell me Dwight isn't a good player. And yes you'll say "but he's athletic." So what? Zydrinus Ilgalskus and Yao Ming aren't very athletic but they've made it just fine, Yao being an all-star.

Acclimation isn't a myth, it's common sense. When you've got 6'7" guys playing center in the NCAA, these bigs aren't going up against anyone near there size except on the rare occasion they meet oh say Roy Hibbert. NBA no way. Every center is 7ft.* That's one adjustment, another is dealing with faster guards at the same time too.

iggypop123
04-24-2010, 12:49 AM
harden is the key. he had an amazing night. can he sustain it? even if durant goes nuts he will just replace what harden gave them. the key is the lakers and FT's. that was the key the last game but a player to watch for is odom. their 6th man was playing like a scrub and played well in game 3. maybe its odom's turn to play well for one game.

soonabooma
04-24-2010, 01:15 AM
Well, we should at least be comfortable enough tomorrow night that we don't dig ourselves into another big hole so early in the game. Our guys were a little nervous at the very beginning and it showed, but we recovered nicely and put on a show. The Lakers are a tough team to defend, and they know a thing or two about defense as well. We've just gotta keep on fighting and gaining respect.

It seems like we've learned a little something in each game. In game 1, we learned not to dig ourselves into such a big hole. In game 2, we learned that you've gotta "FINISH". And after game 3, it looks like we're gonna have to re-emphasize not getting down so big, so early. We'll fix that mistake and get off to a much better start in game 4. So our gameplan tomorrow should be simple......get going early and FINISH. If our guys do that (and I'm pretty sure they will).....it's going back to LA 2-2.

GodsSon
04-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Why is this still open?

You know mods are slacking when...a thread based on speculation and homer opinion lasts more than 24 hours...:)

Team*Chicago
04-24-2010, 01:25 AM
I hope the Thunder beat the ugly Lakers but I'm afraid it'll be 3-1 after game 4.

Avenged
04-24-2010, 01:27 AM
Exactly.

MacFitz92
04-24-2010, 01:38 AM

You do realize a plethora of Lakers Fans will be sending you messages till you die if the Thunder lose this series/game which both, are likely to happen.

Avenged
04-24-2010, 01:41 AM
You do realize a plethora of Lakers Fans will be sending you messages till you die if the Thunder lose this series/game which both, are likely to happen.

It's already begun. Read the whole thread. And it's not only Lakers fans lol.

xbrackattackx
04-24-2010, 02:17 AM
these are the greatest posts i have ever seen if i hear another 'then dont watch' i swear i will run for joy through my house.I am sooo useless and I think telling mods about people on a internet forum makes me a tough guy and I DON'T LIKE JOKES!.

fixed.

xbrackattackx
04-24-2010, 02:18 AM
Exactly.

Exactly.

dukejazz
04-24-2010, 11:14 AM
fixed.

Dude are you ********?The only language you know is "then dont watch"

king4day
04-24-2010, 11:25 AM
I sense someone's post will be sig'd after this series. Probably by a lot of LA fans (or other for that matter)

tdunk21
04-24-2010, 11:34 AM
i doubt it happens but if it happens its goin to be fun....what would have happened if thunder also won game 2....

Wilson
04-24-2010, 11:44 AM
The series might well be 2-2 after Saturday. However, we already have a Lakers vs. Thunder Series Thread (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475012) and a Saturday April 24th Game Thread (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=479020).

Both these threads exist to talk and debate about the series and games going on, and we don't need a third thread for the same thing so I'm going to close this one.