PDA

View Full Version : Amare.... 2010

thescore53
04-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Do you guys still believe amare will bolt, the suns are playing great even without lopez and they might make it to the conf finals and i know its a strech but maybe just maybe they might get past the lakers and to the finals where anything can happen, so my question is amare still one of the favourites alongside bosh and maybe joe johnson to bolt their respective teams,

btw if you dont got something good to say than dont watch

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Miami Bound :)

GrumpyOldMan
04-23-2010, 09:19 AM
If I were him, I'd stay with Nash as long as I could.

Duncan = Donkey
04-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Dont know why he would wanna go to Miami, its just not a a good fit.

Amare wants to the top scorer, he wants to be the guy. And Miami dont really play the way Amare wants to.

And please dont give me this "Miami is his hometown".

When all it comes down to it, he will go where the most money is. But i can see Phoenix extending his contract.

king4day
04-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Ewww this whole 'then don't watch' thing got played out REALLLY quick.

I think the only thing keeping Amar'e from bolting is Sarver. If he offers him a max deal, he'll stay. If not, he's gone.
And I think the Nets are the top of the list to get him. He excels with Robin Lopez. Imagine how good he'd be with Brook.

arkanian215
04-23-2010, 10:26 AM

I think the only thing keeping Amar'e from bolting is Sarver. If he offers him a max deal, he'll stay. If not, he's gone.
And I think the Nets are the top of the list to get him. He excels with Robin Lopez. Imagine how good he'd be with Brook.

The sooner the better.

oak2455
04-23-2010, 10:59 AM
hes not going to the Nets whos he going to play Jay Z and Beyonce:)

sep11ie
04-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Do you guys still believe amare will bolt, the suns are playing great even without lopez and they might make it to the conf finals and i know its a strech but maybe just maybe they might get past the lakers and to the finals where anything can happen, so my question is amare still one of the favourites alongside bosh and maybe joe johnson to bolt their respective teams,

btw if you dont got something good to say than dont watch

It's THEN don't watch.

SNYmets86
04-23-2010, 11:11 AM
nash is getting old but for how long will he keep that level of playing .... wade & amare would be beast just imagine what can wade do driving down the lane gets double teamed and who u got AMARE .... same goes for ROSE and the bulls... but bulls got the better pieces then the heat

td0tsfinest
04-23-2010, 11:24 AM
The Suns are playing some great basketball. They got some good young pieces in Robin Lopez and Dragic. I still think Earl Clark can be a stud in that Phoenix Suns offense. As long as Nash is still there, they're going to continue to get better.

Suns have the money to re-sign Amare but it will really come down to his choice. Stay with a team he's played for his entire career or go to a bigger market. If I was up to me, I'd like the guy to stay.

Mr.ATLHawks
04-23-2010, 11:37 AM
If I were him I would ********** leave. C'mon for the last 3 seasons I can think of Amare's name has came up constantly at the trade deadline. If I were him i would leave b/c it is obvious Phoenix isnt respecting what they have, which is a consistantly dominant PF. Sure Nash is a great PG, a great teammate, and probably one of the most unselfish guards of all time, but lets not fool ourselves. Do we really think Amare would struggle somewhere else? I dont, he has a wide array of moves that translate well into a half court offense ala Miami. On that Miami team Wade could easily average 30 and Amare 25 with their lack of offensive talent and therefore everybody would be happy. Im not a Miami fan but I am just saying him leaving Phoenix would not be the end of Amare like it did Shawn Marion, Quentin Richardson, or Boiris Diaw. I am sure Nash makes things easy for him but I think he struggles more in this offense then he would in a Miami. Phoenix's run and gun offense limits Amares touches in the halfcourt....IDK IMO he shoulld be on the first thing smoking out of town.

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Dont know why he would wanna go to Miami, its just not a a good fit.

Amare wants to the top scorer, he wants to be the guy. And Miami dont really play the way Amare wants to.

And please dont give me this "Miami is his hometown".

When all it comes down to it, he will go where the most money is. But i can see Phoenix extending his contract.

Every FA wants to be the main guy, so no one's leaving then. Miami's not his hometown btw.

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Win or lose Hope he gets a sign a trade to the Lakers (wishfull thinking)

cheerio
04-23-2010, 12:40 PM
hes not going to the Nets whos he going to play Jay Z and Beyonce:)

Kobe, lol

smith&wesson
04-23-2010, 01:04 PM
you cant say they are playing great when they lost theyre first game at home to a team thats playing with out theyre best player. they maybe a head in the series with portland, but if they run in to the lakers, nuggets, or mavericks, you can expect a 2nd round exit. i like pheonix but they cant hang with the elite in the west.

amare will leave because he knows nash is mad old and wont be around forever.

king4day
04-23-2010, 01:06 PM
If I were him I would ********** leave. C'mon for the last 3 seasons I can think of Amare's name has came up constantly at the trade deadline. If I were him i would leave b/c it is obvious Phoenix isnt respecting what they have, which is a consistantly dominant PF. Sure Nash is a great PG, a great teammate, and probably one of the most unselfish guards of all time, but lets not fool ourselves. Do we really think Amare would struggle somewhere else? I dont, he has a wide array of moves that translate well into a half court offense ala Miami. On that Miami team Wade could easily average 30 and Amare 25 with their lack of offensive talent and therefore everybody would be happy. Im not a Miami fan but I am just saying him leaving Phoenix would not be the end of Amare like it did Shawn Marion, Quentin Richardson, or Boiris Diaw. I am sure Nash makes things easy for him but I think he struggles more in this offense then he would in a Miami. Phoenix's run and gun offense limits Amares touches in the halfcourt....IDK IMO he shoulld be on the first thing smoking out of town.

He would feel disrespected if we dealt him for the garbage offers that were made.
If anything, it should mean something that Kerr didn't trade him for a Tyrus or a Hickson.

king4day
04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
you cant say they are playing great when they lost theyre first game at home to a team thats playing with out theyre best player. they maybe a head in the series with portland, but if they run in to the lakers, nuggets, or mavericks, you can expect a 2nd round exit. i like pheonix but they cant hang with the elite in the west.

amare will leave because he knows nash is mad old and wont be around forever.

They can only meet Dallas/Spurs in round two. If Lopez returns, they can beat anyone in the west. Otherwise, they'll need to play the Spurs to even have a chance. We have at least proven we can play with them. Dallas is a bad matchup.

Iodine
04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
I want to see how many points an amare+bosh+gallo frontcourt can give up in a single game

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-23-2010, 01:24 PM
Considering they've tried to deal him two straight years, I say he gives them a goodbye wave and bounces. They're not going to be real contenders anyway with that aging roster.

J-Relo
04-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Considering they've tried to deal him two straight years, I say he gives them a goodbye wave and bounces. They're not going to be real contenders anyway with that aging roster.

everyone (except top players (LEbron)) is being traded (being in trade conversation) all year long... everyone, not everyone gets the attention by the press, not everyone as much...

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-23-2010, 01:29 PM
I want to see how many points an amare+bosh+gallo frontcourt can give up in a single game

Not more than they'd score themselves.

If you don't know, Gallo is a good defender.

As a matter of fact...Name a better NBA front court overall? lol I can't

Gasol and a completely healthy Bynum, maybe??? And they've struggled with OKC weak frontline.

Nah I don't think any1 would handle an Amare/Bosh/Gallo frontline to be honest, they'd be at the foul line the whole day.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-23-2010, 01:32 PM
everyone (except top players (LEbron)) is being traded (being in trade conversation) all year long... everyone, not everyone gets the attention by the press, not everyone as much...

Again Kerr has tried to deal Amare 2 YEARS IN A ROW, and FAILED. He's gone, its a wrap.

They have indicated they do not absolutely need him, and he knows that. He went bonkers in the second half and now Pheonix and their fans want him back.

He'd be smart to leave anyway.

camador22
04-23-2010, 02:03 PM
He would feel disrespected if we dealt him for the garbage offers that were made.
If anything, it should mean something that Kerr didn't trade him for a Tyrus or a Hickson.

Kerr consistantly had Amare's name out there year after year. That hurts a players ego in every way. Plus Kerr refused to give him a contract extension becuase of his eye surgery early this season. No doubt Amare will be in another team next season. Everyone feels he was disrespected by the Suns management so imagine how he felt.

Raph12
04-23-2010, 02:21 PM
He'll be in NYC with Lebron and D'Antoni

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Imagine how illlll that would be ^^^^^^

The NBA is always more entertaining when the Knicks are good. For that reason, they are the most important NBA franchise. Same with the Yankees in baseball, The Giants in Football, and the Rangers in Hockey. When these teams are highly competitive, their respective leagues flourish.

This may sound like flat out homer talk here, but its the truth.

thescore53
04-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Not more than they'd score themselves.

If you don't know, Gallo is a good defender.

As a matter of fact...Name a better NBA front court overall? lol I can't

Gasol and a completely healthy Bynum, maybe??? And they've struggled with OKC weak frontline.

Nah I don't think any1 would handle an Amare/Bosh/Gallo frontline to be honest, they'd be at the foul line the whole day.

no he's not, he's a vertical defender, he lacks lateral quickness to stay infront of guys, he's a decent post defender

heathonater
04-23-2010, 06:35 PM
based on opinion, i think amare could go to miami and play with wade. there he would be the number one option down low and would have a player in wade that has several more seasons of playing great basketball.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-23-2010, 06:45 PM
no he's not, he's a vertical defender, he lacks lateral quickness to stay infront of guys, he's a decent post defender

He's a good defender period. He's smart, has quick hands, good help defender and his feet are much quicker than people give him credit for. he's not the quickest laterally, but I don't see that many blazing quick small forwards in the league right now. I've seen him guard 1's and 2's for short stints and he never looks as bad as I think he's going to lol.

I don't know if you watch him enough honestly. At a glance he looks like the defender you described, but he has excellent footwork and positioning. to say he's not a good defender is wrong...I didn't say he was a great defender.

Kingz4L
04-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Amare should come to the Kings...it would be like the day we picked up C-Webb

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Amare should come to the Kings...it would be like the day we picked up C-Webb

Lol I remember how upset he was to go there. Best day in Sactown history.

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-23-2010, 07:17 PM

Is that "Canadien" quote a real quote? lol that is priceless.:clap:

He's either from Chicago, Cleveland, or down south somewhere, must be.

thescore53
04-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Is that "Canadien" quote a real quote? lol that is priceless.:clap:

He's either from Chicago, Cleveland, or down south somewhere, must be.

hes from chicago but dont want to expose him

Toenail Clipper
04-23-2010, 09:22 PM
He's gonna go to New York just like any other free agent out there

knickerbockerny
04-23-2010, 10:25 PM
He's gonna go to New York just like any other free agent out there

I see you love to hate the Knicks! July 1st is a little over two months away! Get ready to hate even more!!!!

xbrackattackx
04-23-2010, 10:29 PM

The sooner the better.

plain and simple...

then dont watch.

BullySixChicago
04-23-2010, 10:55 PM

btw if you dont got something good to say than dont watch Being a Bulls fan who cares what Amar'e does. As a Bulls fan I am more concern what Chris Bosh will do. Amar'e is a scorer dunker, but what is his Rebound avg? What is his block shot avg? A quote from his former coach MikeNoD said Amar'e is the worst defender he ever saw. So if you are a Sun's fan I can see how what he will do is of concern, but as a Bulls fan I dont care.

thescore53
04-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Being a Bulls fan who cares what Amar'e does. As a Bulls fan I am more concern what Chris Bosh will do. Amar'e is a scorer dunker, but what is his Rebound avg? What is his block shot avg? A quote from his former coach MikeNoD said Amar'e is the worst defender he ever saw. So if you are a Sun's fan I can see how what he will do is of concern, but as a Bulls fan I dont care.

no ima raptors fan and i can assure bosh defense isnt any better, and if you dont than dont watch