PDA

View Full Version : was Lebron faked out or not?

D Roses Bulls
04-23-2010, 03:43 AM
just wanting to know your guys opinions from this play. i never seen a player spin in circles like this before. was he faked out and tried to cover it up or not. its a serious question so dont hate cause i said lebron wasn't and my friends made a big deal saying rose owned lebron cause he got him spinning in a circle. this will probably be the only time i defend lebron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5us5QlqXTU

D Roses Bulls
04-23-2010, 03:47 AM
oh and sorry bout the poll, it copied the word and i didnt notice it

asandhu23
04-23-2010, 03:56 AM
Ay Caramba! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZQF-3UHag)

_KB24_
04-23-2010, 04:01 AM
No, it was weak. The Luol behind the back was much nicer on him.

Evolution23
04-23-2010, 04:04 AM
im sorry if ya feel that way. i was telling people actually i think lebron just lost his footing, and my friends were sayin rose got him. id be bitter though if my pg was chris duhon

I made a thread about u... check it out

D Roses Bulls
04-23-2010, 04:05 AM
I made a thread about u... check it out

already did. thanks for the love

clutchski
04-23-2010, 04:07 AM
faked out really badly? Hell no. Rose made a quick step..any player's reaction would be to go with him and then readjust when the guy stops suddenly.

ldc62
04-23-2010, 04:16 AM
Terrible camera angles.

D Roses Bulls
04-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Terrible camera angles.

yea the quality of the video sucks. it was the only one i can find on youtube of that play. sorry

Evolution23
04-23-2010, 04:19 AM
I woulda liked it if he drilled it in Lebrons face after

marvILLous
04-23-2010, 04:45 AM
seriously man? LMAO

D Roses Bulls
04-23-2010, 05:06 AM
seriously man? LMAO

just askin an opinion man.

JiffyMix88
04-23-2010, 05:34 AM
when i seen the post i voted yes cause i thought it was dengs but i wouldnt really say that he got faked out he just thought rose was gonna take off and started to run but stopped

J-Relo
04-23-2010, 06:39 AM
Faking => getting profit of it...

so it's not

Tblaze
04-23-2010, 07:18 AM
nice thread

DLeeicious
04-23-2010, 07:39 AM
lol

avrpatsfan
04-23-2010, 08:18 AM
Wow. Terrible thread idea. No he wasn't faked out.

Raph12
04-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Deng had a better one, he actually broke Lebron, got to the rim and finished as well.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Yeah I thought this was going to be Deng's behind the back layup on Lebron.

sep11ie
04-23-2010, 01:42 PM
I woulda liked it if he drilled it in Lebrons face after

Shoulda ended that with a NO HOMO!

Avenged
04-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Shoulda ended that with a NO HOMO!

:laugh:

Geargo Wallace
04-23-2010, 01:46 PM
I watched!

xxcubs22xx
04-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Nah. He wasn't faked out. Lebron was just reorienting his defensive position. Infact, i think Lebron turning around like that only indicates that he was more so locking down a D then anything

Raph12
04-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Yeah I thought this was going to be Deng's behind the back layup on Lebron.

Exactly, he actually shook Lebron on that play.

Sly Guy
04-23-2010, 02:02 PM
get off rose's dick... u riding it a lil too much

all these bulls fans on top of it so much and so often it's a wonder he ain't on the IL with chafing.

b_rad23
04-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Hmmmm...a question for the ages...

an 8th wonder....

Ssshbliblibl00p
04-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Just a Super Thread!

Chill_Will_24
04-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Tell you "friends" no, he wasnt faked out. And tell your "friends" to get off Roses nuts because hes not as good as Bulls fans are making him out to be. i like him dont get me wrong, because hes humble and as exiting to watch, but hes not what you**, oops i mean your "friends" are trying to make him seem like. John Wall is gonna poop all over him when he gets to the NBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCJHcBrl_aM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2syraR7c4g

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 03:40 PM
lmfao

sep11ie
04-23-2010, 03:42 PM
Tell you "friends" no, he wasnt faked out. And tell your "friends" to get off Roses nuts because hes not as good as Bulls fans are making him out to be. i like him dont get me wrong, because hes humble and as exiting to watch, but hes not what you**, oops i mean your "friends" are trying to make him seem like. John Wall is gonna poop all over him when he gets to the NBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCJHcBrl_aM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2syraR7c4g

I love your sig, no homo!

BullySixChicago
04-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Well as they say Bron is to big, to strong and to fast but not fast enough, to big and to strong to guard Rose. I had discussed with my friends what if Bron guarded Rose? We all agreed that he would foul out trying to guard Rose. The Bulls would not have to use a pick and roll to free Rose up. Rose has to many dribble moves fakes, and studder steps that would have the to big, to fast and to strong in foul trouble. Playing Rose head up in the middle of the court would spell doom for Bron. I know in game 4 Rose will be ready for that move and I am sure that Bron is to proud to have teammates double while he is guarding Rose, if Bron covers Rose for extended amount of time Rose gets his first 40 pt play-off game and Bron is in serious foul trouble

td0tsfinest
04-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Man I like Derrick Rose. I really do. But it's getting harder now (that's what she said) to keep liking the guy when half the threads in the first page of the nba forum is about the bulls or derrick rose.

*Superman*
04-23-2010, 11:05 PM
"And he put's him in the spin cycle!"

Hey Man
04-23-2010, 11:16 PM
lol wut

xbrackattackx
04-23-2010, 11:22 PM
No, it was weak. The Luol behind the back was much nicer on him.

That made me get into the game even more! Play was pretty smooth.

Draco
04-23-2010, 11:28 PM
"And he put's him in the spin cycle!"

lol

Toenail Clipper
04-23-2010, 11:39 PM
LOL, this is why PSD doesn't like Bulls fans much, creating such dumb threads!

D Roses Bulls
04-23-2010, 11:52 PM

sean17c said it best in the bulls forum

"I WISH EVERYONE WOULD STOP *****ing about rose.

if people want to post a thread about derrick rose on a forum, THAN THEY CAN ITS A FORUM!!. stop crying everytime somebody makes a thread saying'' your making bulls fans look bad''?? gtfoh

rose is a top ten player in the nba in his second year.
he has gotten the bulls to the playoffs 2 years in a row
first all star for chicago since jordan
and is arguably the most exciting player to watch in the nba.

if we wanna make threads then we can.

shutup."

seriously people who worry about what other people think are very insecure. why even post in a thread if you don't like it? is it cause you get your asss kicked everyday so its your way of being a tough guy or something? its not like i took some simple lay up and posted it up. it was asking what you guys thought. i wasn't bragging about it or hyping it up. maybe some bulls fans care what people on an INTERNET SITE think of them, but i dont care if ya like me or not. its the INTERNET!!! this isn't directed directly at you toenail, i just used your statement as an example, but seriously some of you gotta get out and make some friends if you are so worried about what people on an internet site are gonna think about you and your that desperate for people to like you.

td0tsfinest
04-23-2010, 11:59 PM
But a thread is not necessary for a topic like this. The NBA forum does have a youtube thread.

People come here to debate and express their opinion. But after having mutliple threads about Derrick Rose and his sick cross over or his nice dunk or whatever, is just becoming so repitive.

What's the point of a thread like this? To compliment Rose one a nice crossover? That's what youtube is for.

D Roses Bulls
04-24-2010, 12:02 AM
But a thread is not necessary for a topic like this. The NBA forum does have a youtube thread.

People come here to debate and express their opinion. But after having mutliple threads about Derrick Rose and his sick cross over or his nice dunk or whatever, is just becoming so repitive.

What's the point of a thread like this? To compliment Rose one a nice crossover? That's what youtube is for.

do you see anywhere in the original post that was a compliment? if so please let me know. all i said was, was lebron faked out or not cause lebron was spinning in a circle. if deng did it, or even pargo which would never happen, but id post it on here as well. theres other video threads on here, this isnt the only one.

td0tsfinest
04-24-2010, 12:11 AM
But did you honestly think this was a worthy of a thread on its own?

To everyone outside of that Bulls Forum, it just looks like your just stuffing Derrick Rose in our faces. Even if you didn't say it was a great crossover, thats what it comes off looking like.

topdog
04-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Here's to settle your bet or whatever, 'cuz otherwise this thread is completely pointless - the play didn't even result in anything. Lebron starting going, then, continued turning with his momentum rather than going against it to get back facing Rose. I do not especially like Lebron. The end.

Team*Chicago
04-24-2010, 12:50 AM

:eyebrow: The PSD doesn't like the Clippers fans either after the Clippers wasted a 1st round 1st pick and got him hurt, he should have been drafted by the Thunder not the lame -ss Clippers that will never win nothing.

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2010, 01:29 AM

if people want to post a thread about derrick rose on a forum, THAN THEY CAN ITS A FORUM!!. stop crying everytime somebody makes a thread saying'' your making bulls fans look bad''?? gtfoh

shutup."

seriously people who worry about what other people think are very insecure. why even post in a thread if you don't like it? is it cause you get your asss kicked everyday so its your way of being a tough guy or something? its not like i took some simple lay up and posted it up. it was asking what you guys thought. i wasn't bragging about it or hyping it up. maybe some bulls fans care what people on an INTERNET SITE think of them, but i dont care if ya like me or not. its the INTERNET!!! this isn't directed directly at you toenail, i just used your statement as an example, but seriously some of you gotta get out and make some friends if you are so worried about what people on an internet site are gonna think about you and your that desperate for people to like you.

Oh yeah... a guy who just happens to be a Bulls fan posting a video of his boy doing a crossover that resulted in absolutely nothing for his team, ignoring the fact that Dengs move was way better, and actually resulted in a bucket... then you go on to say that Rose is a top 10 player in this league, and say hes arguably the most exciting player to watch (infinitely aguable because he is by no means the most exiting), and you post all this in a thred that would have been better received in the Bulls forum, then say that you dont care what others think... and THEN you start talkin bout something completely off the wall in saying people here probably get their ***** kicked in school... i mean WHO IN THE WORLD says stuff like that???!!! Oh and then you call US insecure?... Im starting to like this thread...

Avenged
04-24-2010, 01:31 AM
Clipper and Bulls fans going at it. :clap:

xbrackattackx
04-24-2010, 01:36 AM

"i wish everyone would stop *****ing about rose.

If people want to post a thread about derrick rose on a forum, than they can its a forum!!. Stop crying everytime somebody makes a thread saying'' your making bulls fans look bad''?? Gtfoh

He has gotten the bulls to the playoffs 2 years in a row

If we wanna make threads then we can.

Shutup."

seriously people who worry about what other people think are very insecure. Why even post in a thread if you don't like it? Is it cause you get your asss kicked everyday so its your way of being a tough guy or something? Its not like i took some simple lay up and posted it up. It was asking what you guys thought. I wasn't bragging about it or hyping it up. Maybe some bulls fans care what people on an internet site think of them, but i dont care if ya like me or not. Its the internet!!! This isn't directed directly at you toenail, i just used your statement as an example, but seriously some of you gotta get out and make some friends if you are so worried about what people on an internet site are gonna think about you and your that desperate for people to like you.

u mad?

Geargo Wallace
04-24-2010, 01:40 AM
someone's throwing a hissy fit.

If you mad go to church.

xbrackattackx
04-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Oh yeah... a guy who just happens to be a Bulls fan posting a video of his boy doing a crossover that resulted in absolutely nothing for his team, ignoring the fact that Dengs move was way better, and actually resulted in a bucket... then you go on to say that Rose is a top 10 player in this league, and say hes arguably the most exciting player to watch (infinitely aguable because he is by no means the most exiting), and you post all this in a thred that would have been better received in the Bulls forum, then say that you dont care what others think... and THEN you start talkin bout something completely off the wall in saying people here probably get their ***** kicked in school... i mean WHO IN THE WORLD says stuff like that???!!! Oh and then you call US insecure?... Im starting to like this thread...

I just like you sig <33

Ovratd1up
04-24-2010, 01:44 AM
This wasn't Deng's first time crossing over Lebron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPcW77X0YVE

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2010, 01:45 AM
I just like you sig <33

Thanks. lol

xbrackattackx
04-24-2010, 01:45 AM
someone's throwing a hissy fit.

If you mad go to church.

exactly.

D Roses Bulls
04-24-2010, 02:20 AM

first of all...... that thing i posted, the guy isnt my boy, nor do i even know him. he was arguing with another guy in the bulls forum, but he said it best. why does the play have to lead to something for the team? we have videos posted on here bout steve francis picking his nose. how does that help his team picking his nose? you obviously just skimmed through what i said. see my asss kicking reference is because people try and play like they are tough guys on here. its like if ya dont like something dont read it or comment on it. its not hard. you guys act like psd is real life, its the internet, the internet is not that serious and if you think psd is series then you need to talk to someone. it wasnt that hard to understand what i said before. so again, i was asking a question, if you dont like my thread, dont comment in it. simple. or do you not understand that?

D Roses Bulls
04-24-2010, 02:21 AM
u mad?

naw bro, im good

Avenged
04-24-2010, 02:23 AM
first of all...... that thing i posted, the guy isnt my boy, nor do i even know him. he was arguing with another guy in the bulls forum, but he said it best. why does the play have to lead to something for the team? we have videos posted on here bout steve francis picking his nose. how does that help his team picking his nose? you obviously just skimmed through what i said. see my asss kicking reference is because people try and play like they are tough guys on here. its like if ya dont like something dont read it or comment on it. its not hard. you guys act like psd is real life, its the internet, the internet is not that serious and if you think psd is series then you need to talk to someone. it wasnt that hard to understand what i said before. so again, i was asking a question, if you dont like my thread, dont comment in it. simple. or do you not understand that?

You sure you're not mad?

xbrackattackx
04-24-2010, 02:27 AM
You sure you're not mad?

He said he's straight..I think He's mad.

D Roses Bulls
04-24-2010, 07:50 AM
He said he's straight..I think He's mad.

naw im pisssed, of course im ok, its the internet. please say you live in the U.S. so i dont have to explain the defintion of strait to you.

king4day
04-24-2010, 08:35 AM
It was, but it wasn't crazy impressive. Lebron had no choice but to follow Rose. If he was going to the rim, he's in front of him.

Being against Lebron though i can understand how it's satisfying though

Geargo Wallace
04-24-2010, 11:04 AM
naw im pisssed, of course im ok, its the internet. please say you live in the U.S. so i dont have to explain the defintion of strait to you.

A strait or straits is a narrow, navigable channel of water that connects two larger navigable bodies of water. It most commonly refers to a channel of water that lies between two land masses, but it may also refer to a navigable channel through a body of water that is otherwise not navigable, for example because it is too shallow, or because it contains an unnavigable reef or archipelago.

Chi City23
04-24-2010, 11:28 AM

Rose is my favorite player in the NBA, but the reason why most of us Bulls fans tell you not to post threads about him in the NBA forum is because all you're doing is making people hate on him. Listen, I agree that they could choose not to read the thread and ignore it, but you should know that its not going to happen that way. It's like you're trying too hard to hype Rose up and people, regardless of how good he actually is, are not going to like it and all that comes out of it is negativity.

I still don't know why you don't make these threads in the Bulls forum, where more people would agree with you and you could have a decent thread discussion. I'm starting to think you like the attention and negativity to be honest.

Toenail Clipper
04-24-2010, 11:32 AM

shutup."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Did I ever say Rose sucks? NO. In fact, I'm a big fan of Derrick Rose, but COME ON. You don't freakin' create a thread about a play that's mediocre. HECK, did you see yesterday's game where Rajon Rondo faked three people? Do you see people making threads about it? NO. So that's my point!

Toenail Clipper
04-24-2010, 11:34 AM
:eyebrow: The PSD doesn't like the Clippers fans either after the Clippers wasted a 1st round 1st pick and got him hurt, he should have been drafted by the Thunder not the lame -ss Clippers that will never win nothing.

PSD don't care about Clipper fans. PSD does not like Bulls fan for creating threads like this. Your complaining will not get Blake Griffin to the Thunder so pipe down

effen5
04-24-2010, 12:24 PM
another ****** thread by Droses Bulls

Shocking.

effen5
04-24-2010, 12:25 PM
PSD don't care about Clipper fans. PSD does not like Bulls fan for creating threads like this. Your complaining will not get Blake Griffin to the Thunder so pipe down

Oh okay so you don't like all the Bulls fans because of threads like these? Have you noticed only two Bulls fans create threads like these? JB and Droses Bulls...strong hate for the rest of the fan.

Hawkize31
04-24-2010, 01:53 PM
It looked like he might have been, but Rose was so far out that it didn't matter. Lebron would have still been in good position to defend Rose if he tried to drive.

DaBUU
04-24-2010, 01:58 PM
A strait or straits is a narrow, navigable channel of water that connects two larger navigable bodies of water. It most commonly refers to a channel of water that lies between two land masses, but it may also refer to a navigable channel through a body of water that is otherwise not navigable, for example because it is too shallow, or because it contains an unnavigable reef or archipelago.

I seen what u did there............and i chuckled

Toenail Clipper
04-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Oh okay so you don't like all the Bulls fans because of threads like these? Have you noticed only two Bulls fans create threads like these? JB and Droses Bulls...strong hate for the rest of the fan.

Well last week, he created another pointless thread about Rose's play. Besides, the Bulls fan ARGUE that it's thread worthy. That's my point

Chill_Will_24
04-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Its hard to take someone seriously when they state stuff like:

-Rose is a top 10 player in this league
-Rose is arguably the most exciting player to watch in the NBA

This thread belongs in the Bulls forum

bodupp311
04-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Rose is my favorite player in the NBA, but the reason why most of us Bulls fans tell you not to post threads about him in the NBA forum is because all you're doing is making people hate on him. Listen, I agree that they could choose not to read the thread and ignore it, but you should know that its not going to happen that way. It's like you're trying too hard to hype Rose up and people, regardless of how good he actually is, are not going to like it and all that comes out of it is negativity.

I still don't know why you don't make these threads in the Bulls forum, where more people would agree with you and you could have a decent thread discussion. I'm starting to think you like the attention and negativity to be honest.
this

philliesfan26
04-24-2010, 04:57 PM
ha ha yes he got faked out badly

YankeeFan28
04-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Is it hard to NOT post in a thread you dislike?