PDA

View Full Version : Lakers looked weary last night at game's end

NortonMang
04-21-2010, 04:10 PM
The tenacity, youth, and talent of the Durant led Thunder has them rattled.

Purple&Gold24
04-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Then dont watch.

NortonMang
04-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Then dont watch.

I don't get that response. It's all quite interesting. Watching the evolution of Durant whose talent is obvious and whose mature leadership has this team playing at a near championship level. Maybe you shouldn't watch Purple and Gold!

dealistspeker
04-21-2010, 04:28 PM

:laugh:

and yet the lakers are up 2-0

Purple&Gold24
04-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Lol look buddie...I totally agree that Durant has amazing talent, but to say that they are playing championship level is just plain stupid. It just that the Lakers havent been playing championship bball. I admit it won't get it us anywhere, but im sure we'll be okay. Lakers play just a tad bit higher level that their opponents play. So for example when we finish the thunder..we'll play either jazz or denver...those games will be close but we'll get those W's. When we play Dallas in the WCF that series will be close but we'll win. ETC...So lakers are champs. Until proven otherwise. If you dnt like it. dont watch it. :)

IRUAM #21
04-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Then dont watch.

Gibby23
04-21-2010, 04:32 PM

Yes, the Lakers were so rattled that they won a game where they were losing 88-86 with 2:20 left in the 4th Q and went up 2-0 in the series.

Avenged
04-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

xbrackattackx
04-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

Lakers4ItAll
04-21-2010, 04:40 PM
More like the Lakers got out hustled most of the 2nd half but there experience won them the game down the stretch

dtmagnet
04-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Then dont watch.

LA_Raiders
04-21-2010, 04:41 PM
OKC made us run a lot yesterday...

Geargo Wallace
04-21-2010, 04:42 PM
then cop a squat.

IRUAM #21
04-21-2010, 04:42 PM

Then dont watch.

Hawkeye15
04-21-2010, 04:43 PM
so?? OKC has to now win 4/5 games. Goodnight Thunder

AIMelo=KillaDUO
04-21-2010, 04:51 PM

then don't watch!

Gibby23
04-21-2010, 04:57 PM
They might be making the Lakers run around and chase them, but they are not beating us up like Denver and Utah are doing to eachother.

dealistspeker
04-21-2010, 04:58 PM
then don't watch!

just to be different...

then do watch!!!

dealistspeker
04-21-2010, 04:59 PM
They might be making the Lakers run around and chase them, but they are not beating us up like Denver and Utah are doing to eachother.

then do watch

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-21-2010, 05:03 PM
then don't watch

Rego247
04-21-2010, 05:15 PM
yea then dont watch.

IRUAM #21
04-21-2010, 05:24 PM
:clap:

DCB/LAL
04-21-2010, 05:35 PM
So OKC plays as good as they possibly can and STILL LOSE and that has the Lakers rattled?

The Thunder are a tough team like I said better than some people think but your talking about the defending NBA champs here they went through ALOT MORE drama last year I think its safe to say their use to it by now.

xbrackattackx
04-21-2010, 07:49 PM
yea then dont watch.

Then dont watch

junion
04-21-2010, 08:04 PM
than don't witch

_KB24_
04-21-2010, 08:19 PM
"Lets pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen,
Lets pretend things would have been no diff-er-ent,"

Had to lighten the mood up. Sick song look it up.

Back on que:

Then don't watch.

gerber
04-21-2010, 08:24 PM

just to be different...

then do watch!!!

then do watch

then don't watch

yea then dont watch.

So OKC plays as good as they possibly can and STILL LOSE and that has the Lakers rattled?

The Thunder are a tough team like I said better than some people think but your talking about the defending NBA champs here they went through ALOT MORE drama last year I think its safe to say their use to it by now.

Then dont watch

than don't witch

"Lets pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen,
Lets pretend things would have been no diff-er-ent,"

Had to lighten the mood up. Sick song look it up.

Back on que:

Then don't watch.

then don't watch.

dukejazz
04-21-2010, 08:27 PM
OKC Put up a good fight in my opinion. Heading to okc i think lakers should be worried.

Toenail Clipper
04-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Then don't watch.

goku
04-21-2010, 08:47 PM
then cover ur eyes and dont watch

NortonMang
04-21-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm telling you guys, the Lakers looked tired at the end. The game was in L.A. and they barely won. Thunder picking up experience, heading home, and the Durant factor is unique but some guys just don't get it cause guys like him don't come along often. He's given the whole team a huge boost. Those young guys got talent and they believe. Lakers won't win one game in Oklahoma City.

JJ_JKidd
04-21-2010, 08:54 PM
A lot of Laker doubters again... (sigh)... I can see Kobe's #5 come June... Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

Ethix11
04-21-2010, 09:02 PM
the refs gift wrapped the game for the lakers in the final minutes. thats a fact.

Jenceman
04-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Then don't watch

Avenged
04-21-2010, 09:34 PM
the refs gift wrapped the game for the lakers in the final minutes. thats a fact.

Then don't watch.

still1ballin
04-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Then don't watch

thescore53
04-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

Then dont watch.

then don't watch!

Then don't watch.

then dont watch

thescore53
04-21-2010, 10:12 PM
this is the official psd slogan

... then dont watch

Becks2307
04-21-2010, 10:29 PM
lol its crazy how that caught on...

then dont watch

IRUAM #21
04-21-2010, 10:33 PM
:laugh2:

Lakerfrk
04-21-2010, 10:56 PM

Oh ya? proof please.

MTone8788
04-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Then don't watch.

Hawkize31
04-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Looked rattled? Maybe.

2-0? Yes.

xBLAMEITON24x
04-21-2010, 11:19 PM
Then don't watch.

evadatam5150
04-21-2010, 11:24 PM

The Lakers look downright old and done.. Weary legs because they have had no bench all year long and I think the starters are now really suffering for it.. There's no way in my mind Lakers even sniff a win let alone a lead in Oklahoma.. 17 Blocked shots.. LMAO.. The Lakers couldn't even get off the floor.. It's a damn shame ownership couldn't recognize early enough that the bench was really THAT bad.. Their suffering for it now.. Props to Oklahoma though, those kids are athletic as hell and bringing down the thunder..

evadatam5150
04-21-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm telling you guys, the Lakers looked tired at the end. The game was in L.A. and they barely won. Thunder picking up experience, heading home, and the Durant factor is unique but some guys just don't get it cause guys like him don't come along often. He's given the whole team a huge boost. Those young guys got talent and they believe. Lakers won't win one game in Oklahoma City.

You keep on that Durant band wagon dude, I personally think Westbrook is causing more problems for the Lakers then Durant is.. Everytime that kid drives he opens up the floor for everybody and the Lakers have absolutely no one capable of stopping him.. He basically stopped himself last night by being in foul trouble..

Lakers4ItAll
04-21-2010, 11:38 PM
Kobe should guard Westbrook

oldfishermen
04-21-2010, 11:38 PM
You better watch.

With the way the old Lakers are falling apart. This will be your last opportunity in a long time to see the Lakers have a chance at winning a game in the playoffs.

The Final Boss
04-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Then don't watch...

xbrackattackx
04-21-2010, 11:43 PM
You better watch.

With the way the old Lakers are falling apart. This will be your last opportunity in a long time to see the Lakers have a chance at winning a game in the playoffs.

then don't watch

Avenged
04-21-2010, 11:43 PM
You better watch.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Final Boss
04-21-2010, 11:45 PM
I started the Lakers slogan last post season; "Just let it happen."

It's like a Lakers fan on a date; You know we're gonna smash, so just let it happen,baby.

still1ballin
04-21-2010, 11:53 PM
then don't watch

soonabooma
04-21-2010, 11:57 PM
The Lakers are still a heck of a team when they're at full strength and firing on all cylinders, we knew it would be tough.......BUT!!!!! I do like our chances at home to handle some serious business. It's not like they're just gonna tell themselves "hey, they gave us a good scare in the Staples Center, so let's go to OKC and destroy em in the Ford Center"....that's just not gonna happen. Alot of the things that went wrong for us in the first two games won't happen in the next two, alot of things will be different. We know LA will be trying to put us away, but when our boys have their minds made up that they're gonna give the home crowd something special....the results are usually pretty good.

JNA17
04-22-2010, 12:47 AM
then don't watch

Iron24th
04-22-2010, 01:09 AM
Then don't watch.

junion
04-22-2010, 01:32 AM
what are we basing this lakers are old and tired stuff on - based on some guy's opinion? because they didnt demolish the thunder like the eastern teams are doing to theirs, it means the lakers are done? 2-0. also okc is a 50-32 team in the regular season. the east elite are playing teams that are 41-41 and 47-35 - of course they'll demolish them.

phil jackson's coaching is good for a 7-game series. that's why when the lakers lose games in the regular season, the commentators add "but they can't beat them in a 7-game series". every game, you feel out your opponent and fix what you need to - phil jackson is one of the best at that.

that's just how it is. if you don't like it?... then don't watch.

lakerboy
04-22-2010, 01:48 AM
^^^Amen boy. If you don't like like it, THEN DONT WATCH.

soonabooma
04-22-2010, 02:07 AM
what are we basing this lakers are old and tired stuff on - based on some guy's opinion? because they didnt demolish the thunder like the eastern teams are doing to theirs, it means the lakers are done? 2-0. also okc is a 50-32 team in the regular season. the east elite are playing teams that are 41-41 and 47-35 - of course they'll demolish them.

phil jackson's coaching is good for a 7-game series. that's why when the lakers lose games in the regular season, the commentators add "but they can't beat them in a 7-game series". every game, you feel out your opponent and fix what you need to - phil jackson is one of the best at that.

that's just how it is. if you don't like it?... then don't watch.

That's a good point. LA is still the team to beat no matter who they're facing when they're really in the zone, not just in the West, in the whole league. Cleveland and Orlando already know they'll have their work cut out for them if they face the Lakers in the finals, and everybody in the West knows it still go through the Lakers. The playoffs are totally different than the regular season.....Lebron found that out real good last year.

I do think we're gonna have a good chance to even the series at 2-2 though or at least get one. The Ford Center will be absolutely rocking tomorrow night just like the last time the Lakers were in town. We're obviously not gonna kill em, but I think we'll do alright. I think it's a total blessing in disguise that we ended up in the 8th spot and got a first-round matchup with the Lakers.......what better way to gain valuable playoff experience than to face those guys. When you think about the fact that we could have won a couple more games down the stretch and finished in the 6 or 7 spot and played either Dallas or Phoenix......I'm glad we are where we are. It wouldn't be the same, even though we're extremely excited to be in our first playoffs, it still doesn't get any better than facing Kobe Bryant, Phil Jackson, and the defending champs.....one of the most storied franchises in all of sports.

This is where we're gonna earn our RESPECT......:box:

tredigs
04-22-2010, 03:08 AM
That's a good point. LA is still the team to beat no matter who they're facing when they're really in the zone, not just in the West, in the whole league. Cleveland and Orlando already know they'll have their work cut out for them if they face the Lakers in the finals, and everybody in the West knows it still go through the Lakers. The playoffs are totally different than the regular season.....Lebron found that out real good last year.

I do think we're gonna have a good chance to even the series at 2-2 though or at least get one. The Ford Center will be absolutely rocking tomorrow night just like the last time the Lakers were in town. We're obviously not gonna kill em, but I think we'll do alright. I think it's a total blessing in disguise that we ended up in the 8th spot and got a first-round matchup with the Lakers.......what better way to gain valuable playoff experience than to face those guys. When you think about the fact that we could have won a couple more games down the stretch and finished in the 6 or 7 spot and played either Dallas or Phoenix......I'm glad we are where we are. It wouldn't be the same, even though we're extremely excited to be in our first playoffs, it still doesn't get any better than facing Kobe Bryant, Phil Jackson, and the defending champs.....one of the most storied franchises in all of sports.

This is where we're gonna earn our RESPECT......:box:

Lmao ahh SoonaBooma, you are... something. Posts crack me up sometimes.

IRUAM #21
04-22-2010, 08:04 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/group.php?groupid=248

Fool
04-22-2010, 09:23 AM
:laugh: :laugh:

domz248
04-22-2010, 09:31 AM
The Lakers look downright old and done.. Weary legs because they have had no bench all year long and I think the starters are now really suffering for it.. There's no way in my mind Lakers even sniff a win let alone a lead in Oklahoma.. 17 Blocked shots.. LMAO.. The Lakers couldn't even get off the floor.. It's a damn shame ownership couldn't recognize early enough that the bench was really THAT bad.. Their suffering for it now.. Props to Oklahoma though, those kids are athletic as hell and bringing down the thunder..

lol can you say ****** lol were up 2-0 and you still look for something to hate on .... maybe if we lost both games you would be happy

G-Funk
04-22-2010, 10:55 AM

Maybe they were rattled what's so wrong about that? they are playing a 50 game team, who do you think they are playing Bulls? Bobcats? Bucks? And yet they are the only team in the Western Conference that's 2-0. And if Thunder can win a game in L.A, Lakers can certainly win a game in OKC

ps then don't watch!

Kobe4Life
04-22-2010, 11:25 AM
ROFL so many laker haters, some of you people are just desperate to see Kobe walk off the court with a loss. Well let me break some news It ain't happening. First you people said "Oh OKC will take a game in LA and it will be a series" now since we won both games you guys say "Oh now that OKC is going home, Lakers should be worried" Whats next "Oh OKC is down 3-0 now and if they get one win they will prob win 3 more and take the series" two words GET REAL.

Rocktober2009
04-22-2010, 11:48 AM
ROFL so many laker haters, some of you people are just desperate to see Kobe walk off the court with a loss. Well let me break some news It ain't happening. First you people said "Oh OKC will take a game in LA and it will be a series" now since we won both games you guys say "Oh now that OKC is going home, Lakers should be worried" Whats next "Oh OKC is down 3-0 now and if they get one win they will prob win 3 more and take the series" two words GET REAL.

This.

All too true.

junion
04-22-2010, 12:29 PM
I think OKC will be crazy tonight. they're young and they'll live off of the energy in the building, and their fans are going to go crazy - especially because this is their first playoff game. but i also think their youth can also hurt them - they can't play off the crowd too much because players should fight no matter what the score is, but if they play off the crowd, then all that the okc opponents have to do is take the crowd out of it.

i call game 3 going to the thunder, but that's it.

iggypop123
04-22-2010, 01:37 PM
lol did you watch the end of the game? the thunder were dejected and a scrub like kevin ollie was trying to their spirits up

BOSTON617
04-22-2010, 01:51 PM
then dont watch

Squad13
04-22-2010, 01:57 PM

The Thunder will be lucky to get a game, Ron ron has old Durant rattled. And if you don't like that ... then don't watch.

thekmp211
04-22-2010, 02:23 PM
The Thunder will be lucky to get a game, Ron ron has old Durant rattled. And if you don't like that ... then don't watch.

yeah he really "rattled" him all the way to 32 points...please. lakers of course will win this series, there's no potential for GS/DAL in this series certainly now at 2-0. However, the cockiness of Laker fans is pretty absurd. Kobe was the only reason you guys won game two, and he really didn't turn it on til halfway into the third. If he doesn't pick it up, you lose. Besides Pao these Lakers look lost on offense. I love phil but the offense looks like "Kobe looks for his, shoots or passes to Gasol or Artest, who shoot immediately for fear of not seeing the ball again". There's no flow, there's no plan with the 5 guys on the court. They need to go to Gasol and Bynum and Odom inside until it stops working, then unleash Kobe and Artest. You Laker fans should be concerned about the teams coming next, there is nothing but quality from here on in. Denver and Utah are going to be MUCH tougher outs. The cockiness is unbecoming.

If Westbrook stay out of foul trouble and the Laker bigs don't go off I definitely see OKC winning this game

Squad13
04-22-2010, 02:28 PM
yeah he really "rattled" him all the way to 32 points...please. lakers of course will win this series, there's no potential for GS/DAL in this series certainly now at 2-0. However, the cockiness of Laker fans is pretty absurd. Kobe was the only reason you guys won game two, and he really didn't turn it on til halfway into the third. If he doesn't pick it up, you lose. Besides Pao these Lakers look lost on offense. I love phil but the offense looks like "Kobe looks for his, shoots or passes to Gasol or Artest, who shoot immediately for fear of not seeing the ball again". There's no flow, there's no plan with the 5 guys on the court. They need to go to Gasol and Bynum and Odom inside until it stops working, then unleash Kobe and Artest. You Laker fans should be concerned about the teams coming next, there is nothing but quality from here on in. Denver and Utah are going to be MUCH tougher outs. The cockiness is unbecoming.

If Westbrook stay out of foul trouble and the Laker bigs don't go off I definitely see OKC winning this game

He is shooting 38% I don't care how many points he has, if he is shooting that low we are most likely going to win. Am I being cocky and saying they can't beat us , no. They have a very talented team that is going to be a force for a long, long time. But I doubt they win two games, we haven't played a good game yet and are up 2-0. As the thunder coach said "that's about as good as we can play" and they lost.

loveofthegame87
04-22-2010, 02:31 PM
I forgot what I was gonna type... Oh yeah. Then don't watch.

Avenged
04-22-2010, 02:44 PM

A lot of "if's" and what they should do.

Unless you missed game 2, OKC defense locked the paint down. They closed down lanes and when someone manage to slip into the paint (Kobe) he flat out got his ball swatted away. It's called adjustments.

"Then unleash" Artest?? Artest has been bricking open shots left and right. Granted, if it wasn't for Artest, we could have probably seen Durant explode for 45+ points. No, he didn't stop Durant, but he did limit him into having a bigger game.

Cockiness? The Lakers are reigning champions. They're first place in the West and 3rd place overall. Which means the Lakers are a step above everyone in the West. You give reasons on why the Lakers played horrible and we shouldn't be cocky but they still won. :shrug: The Lakers aren't at their best and got the job done.

All this time I keep reading about how the Lakers should be concerned about team A, team B, and team C. How L.A is going to lose to this team and that team or how they won't make it passed the WCF. You'd think a team with the Lakers caliber they'd gain some respect. IMO, the other teams should be worried about the Lakers and how they're going to get passed L.A.

G-Funk
04-22-2010, 02:50 PM
imo, the other teams should be worried about the lakers and how they're going to get passed l.a.

church!

still1ballin
04-22-2010, 03:02 PM
then don't watch

mikantsass
04-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Lakers will sweep this series

G-Funk
04-22-2010, 03:22 PM
^ only IF they win tonight

Avenged
04-22-2010, 03:24 PM

Then don't watch.

thescore53
04-22-2010, 08:07 PM
than dont watch

iggypop123
04-23-2010, 12:26 AM
then dont watch

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 12:27 AM

Fail ?

iggypop123
04-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Fail ?

then don't watch

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 12:32 AM
I didn't

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-23-2010, 12:52 AM
I didn't

then don't watch

still1ballin
04-23-2010, 01:01 AM
then don't watch

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm being realistic, you're obviously a homer. I'm not arguing with any biased posters.

LakerKB24Fan
04-23-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm being realistic, you're obviously a homer. I'm not arguing with any biased posters.

you stole that from Mavrix

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 01:06 AM
you stole that from Mavrix

http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/bfo-rlmente.jpg

still1ballin
04-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Jermaine O'Neal and Brendan Haywood together are better than Bosh or Stoudemire

Nighthawk
04-23-2010, 02:56 AM
Jermaine O'Neal and Brendan Haywood together are better than Bosh or Stoudemire

:facepalm:

heimdog8
04-23-2010, 03:14 AM
then dont watch

JayW_1023
04-23-2010, 05:35 AM
I will prolly get crap for saying this, but this loss is Kobe's fault and no one elses. Poor shot selection cost the Lakers the game.

Kobe had no business jacking up 29 shots...

ryder78c
04-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Marketing Ploy it helps the young team look like they have a chance so OKC can get a bigger fan base...... LA Wins series easily i BET LBJ makes it to the finals and wins it will raise cavs jersey sales and more

NBA/NFL/MLB have become WWE

tdunk21
04-23-2010, 08:31 AM
i will prolly get crap for saying this, but this loss is kobe's fault and no one elses. Poor shot selection cost the lakers the game.

+1

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 08:54 AM
:facepalm:

Wut ?

JayW_1023
04-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Marketing Ploy it helps the young team look like they have a chance so OKC can get a bigger fan base...... LA Wins series easily i BET LBJ makes it to the finals and wins it will raise cavs jersey sales and more

And Mark Cuban is a communist right?

dwadefan03
04-23-2010, 09:12 AM
then dont watch

DodgerorLaker?
04-23-2010, 09:13 AM
Then turn you head.............................................. ..................................and don't watch

the_jon
04-23-2010, 10:19 AM
wut ?
lol

tr4shb0t
04-23-2010, 12:49 PM

listen to this man, he gets it

G-Funk
04-23-2010, 01:10 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

king4day
04-23-2010, 01:19 PM

If this were the case then the Suns, Kings, Clippers, Warriors (amongst others) all would have done more.

The NBA doesn't need to sell more Lebron and Kobe to the fans. At this point u either like them or hate them.

Like the WWF (Still can't say WWE, that's garbage), they would have to try to build their stars, give them a push, and hope it pays off. If not, move to the next one.

still1ballin
04-23-2010, 01:20 PM
:laugh2:

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 01:21 PM

Avenged
04-23-2010, 01:22 PM
:worthy:

J-Relo
04-23-2010, 01:29 PM
ha ha lakers are old

Purple&Gold24
04-23-2010, 01:52 PM
I wonder who was the one who started the "then don't watch" :)

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-23-2010, 02:21 PM

:worthy:

xbrackattackx
04-23-2010, 03:26 PM
I will prolly get crap for saying this, but this loss is Kobe's fault and no one elses. Poor shot selection cost the Lakers the game.

Yea, He took some god awful shots.

xbrackattackx
04-23-2010, 03:26 PM

then dont watch

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 03:35 PM

Immature :pity:

Avenged
04-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Whoever started the "then don't watch" was most likely a Heat fan.

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 03:56 PM
His name is "Purple&Gold24", I don't think he's a Heat fan :)

Iodine
04-23-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't think your a hear fan IRUAM

Unruly Fan
04-23-2010, 04:09 PM
then dont watchWhy not?

Purple&Gold24
04-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Whoever started the "then don't watch" was most likely a Heat fan.

I don't know why boys automatically think that everyone on psd is a boy? Lmao. Im a Laker fan. Not a heat fan. Check the First page.

sep11ie
04-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Why not?

Why ask why

Avenged
04-23-2010, 04:14 PM
I don't know why boys automatically think that everyone on psd is a boy? Lmao. Im a Laker fan. Not a heat fan. Check the First page.

I never mentioned "boy" in my post. :speechless:

dtmagnet
04-23-2010, 04:17 PM

Then dont watch.

Avenged
04-23-2010, 04:27 PM
:laugh:

Purple&Gold24
04-23-2010, 04:35 PM

I wasnt talking to you.:eyebrow:

Avenged
04-23-2010, 05:56 PM
I wasnt talking to you.:eyebrow:

You quoted me. :shrug:

sep11ie
04-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Then don't quote

Avenged
04-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Exactly. ^^^

sep11ie
04-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Then don't quote

Yea, what he said!

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 06:34 PM
Exactly.

xbrackattackx
04-23-2010, 11:18 PM
Exactly.

exactly.

still1ballin
04-23-2010, 11:27 PM
exactly

thescore53
04-23-2010, 11:33 PM

:drool: so your a girl

IRUAM #21
04-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Exactly

iggypop123
04-24-2010, 12:47 AM
:drool: so your a girl

exactly

still1ballin
04-24-2010, 12:48 AM
exactly

ryder78c
04-24-2010, 12:49 AM
If this were the case then the Suns, Kings, Clippers, Warriors (amongst others) all would have done more.

The NBA doesn't need to sell more Lebron and Kobe to the fans. At this point u either like them or hate them.

Like the WWF (Still can't say WWE, that's garbage), they would have to try to build their stars, give them a push, and hope it pays off. If not, move to the next one.

Suns..... you must be a suns fan if your gonna name off teams throw the blazers up there then.... Clippers who cares about the clippers there gonna get relocated eventually NE way

you must not get it........ and did you realize David Stern just said anybody who talks about refs gets suspended & fined? key word REFS if you watch any game its the REFS who get involved with dumb calls

LBJ championship

IRUAM #21
04-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Suns..... you must be a suns fan if your gonna name off teams throw the blazers up there then.... Clippers who cares about the clippers there gonna get relocated eventually NE way

you must not get it........ and did you realize David Stern just said anybody who talks about refs gets suspended & fined? key word REFS if you watch any game its the REFS who get involved with dumb calls

LBJ championship

Exactly :clap:

still1ballin
04-24-2010, 12:52 AM

exactamente:clap:

Avenged
04-24-2010, 12:53 AM

LBJ championship

IRUAM #21
04-24-2010, 12:55 AM

xbrackattackx
04-24-2010, 01:43 AM

exfookinactly

NortonMang
04-25-2010, 12:15 AM
I posted this and made a rather telling observation bearing this thread's title within minutes of the Lakers' just barely Game 2 win.

xbrackattackx
04-25-2010, 12:43 AM
I posted this and made a rather telling observation bearing this thread's title within minutes of the Lakers' just barely Game 2 win.

You want something?

NortonMang
04-25-2010, 12:51 AM
You want something?

No, not really. I'm reminded how you guys launched into attack mode the other night when I predicted confidently this outcome. Challenging me to bet etc. This isn't a gambling forum so I'd never made mention till that craziness that that's exactly what I'd be doing as the conversation degenerated into a feeding frenzy with you guys looking none to good, as tonight's result reveals, for the effort.

iggypop123
04-25-2010, 01:00 AM
No, not really. I'm reminded how you guys launched into attack mode the other night when I predicted confidently this outcome. Challenging me to bet etc. This isn't a gambling forum so I'd never made mention till that craziness that that's exactly what I'd be doing as the conversation degenerated into a feeding frenzy with you guys looking none to good, as tonight's result reveals, for the effort.

then dont watch

Avenged
04-25-2010, 03:48 AM

Are you still ranting?

OKC beating LA for game 4 isn't out of the ordinary. I told you it was very likely, OKC had to protect their home court and they did. Now it's the Lakers turn again to do the same. When you predict the Thunder may win the ring this year, don't expect for posters here to bow down to you. Of course you're going to get attacked.

CAVS21
04-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Why is it ok for Kobe to pull a disappearing act for the ENTIRE 4th quarter in a loss but you Laker fans would be the first to tear LBJ (or anybody else for that matt) if he were to do the same........if I were a Lakers fan I'd be a little scared. If you can't handle OKC what on earth is going to happen with the Jazz or Nuggets in the semis?? Or whoever in the WCFs???

NortonMang
04-25-2010, 08:33 AM
When you predict the Thunder may win the ring this year, don't expect for posters here to bow down to you. Of course you're going to get attacked.

Is that because you guys are proud of being lame about the game? Comments like you've made, after the fact, "OKC beating LA for game 4 isn't out of the ordinary" insult one's intelligence. Like an eight seed getting this far and clobbering a one seed by 21 is an "ordinary" occurrence. A team as young and as ostensibly green as the Thunder hasn't even gotten to the NBA playoffs since 1952. You're the one that's ordinary. A typical sports forum know it all, a cliche.

Avenged
04-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Is that because you guys are proud of being lame about the game? Comments like you've made, after the fact, "OKC beating LA for game 4 isn't out of the ordinary" insult one's intelligence. Like an eight seed getting this far and clobbering a one seed by 21 is an "ordinary" occurrence. A team as young and as ostensibly green as the Thunder hasn't even gotten to the NBA playoffs since 1952. You're the one that's ordinary. A typical sports forum know it all, a cliche.

:laugh: If you think your team sucks that bad, that you feel it isn't out of the ordinary for the Thunder to beat the Lakers, you should go back and edit all your posts that show cockiness. The Thunder are a 50 point win team 8th seed, not your typical 30-40 win 8th seed. You sure contradict yourself a lot. First you say the Thunder are going to win a ring this year but now you're saying it's out of the ordinary for an 8th seed to beat a 1 seed because they're "young and ostensibly green", What's it going to be? one or the other.

NortonMang
04-25-2010, 11:25 AM
:The Thunder are a 50 point win team 8th seed, not your typical 30-40 win 8th seed.

You're unraveling. When was the last time an eight seed from the West made the playoffs with a "30-40 win" regular season? Playing fast and loose with the facts enhances your position as a typical and ordinary "sports forum know it all, a cliche."

Becks2307
04-25-2010, 11:38 AM
Why is it ok for Kobe to pull a disappearing act for the ENTIRE 4th quarter in a loss but you Laker fans would be the first to tear LBJ (or anybody else for that matt) if he were to do the same........if I were a Lakers fan I'd be a little scared. If you can't handle OKC what on earth is going to happen with the Jazz or Nuggets in the semis?? Or whoever in the WCFs???

pretty sure if the lakers do advance OKC would have been their toughest test in the western Conference

Avenged
04-25-2010, 11:48 AM
You're unraveling. When was the last time an eight seed from the West made the playoffs with a "30-40 win" regular season? Playing fast and loose with the facts enhances your position as a typical and ordinary "sports forum know it all, a cliche."

In 06-07 the Lakers and Warriors made the playoffs with 42 wins. 2 games out of 40 isn't that major. And I wasn't referring to the West alone, you obviously know I was right so you had to change your story. Now you're only talking about the "West"? your pathetic response was "Like an eight seed getting this far and clobbering a one seed by 21 is an ordinary occurrence", did you mention the West or East? No, so why are you changing what you're saying? because you have nothing else to say? thought so.

Im throwing at you facts, and all your saying is I'm a sports forum know it all. :shrug: I guess. Would explain why you didn't respond to everything else I said.

IRUAM #21
04-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Avenged :clap:

NortonMang
04-25-2010, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=Avenged24;13092604]In 06-07 the Lakers and Warriors made the playoffs with 42 wins. 2 games out of 40 isn't that major./QUOTE]

Oh, I get it. Because winning two games more than 40 isn't "major" that makes 30-40 win eight seeds typical. Huh?

Dude, I came on here after the Lakers slim game two win with the observation that the Lakers looked "weary." It's in the thread title. They looked to me after the game ended like they knew they had a tiger by the tail and it wasn't going to be fun. I said they wouldn't win a game in OKC. You went off. Rather than giving up some props or piping down, you're still going off. Quite a gracious fellow thee.

Avenged
04-25-2010, 12:03 PM
Oh, I get it. Because winning two games more than 40 isn't "major" that makes 30-40 win eight seeds typical. Huh?

Dude, I came on here after the Lakers slim game two win with the observation that the Lakers looked "weary." It's in the thread title. They looked to me after the game ended like they knew they had a tiger by the tail and it wasn't going to be fun. I said they wouldn't win a game in OKC. You went off. Rather than giving up some props or piping down, you're still going off. Quite a gracious fellow thee.

Like I said, I wasn't only referring to the West. If you were specifically referring to one thing, you should have just said it instead of adding it when you've been proven wrong.

Nobody went off. If I disagreed that you said the Thunder will win a ring this year then sue me. These forums are to discuss sports, if you don't like it when someone disagrees with you, what are you doing here? Giving "props" to the Thunder for beating the Lakers? When the Lakers beat the Thunder, you didn't give props, you made a thread saying the Lakers looked weary. :eyebrow:

NortonMang
04-25-2010, 12:12 PM
These forums are to discuss sports, if you don't like it when someone disagrees with you, what are you doing here?

The response to my observation and prediction that the Lakers wouldn't win a game in OKC engendered little resemblance to "someone" merely disagreeing. It was a feeding frenzy.

CAVS21
04-25-2010, 11:41 PM
pretty sure if the lakers do advance OKC would have been their toughest test in the western Conference

Yea, I think you're right.....Utah could be trouble but I agree that OKC is going to end up being their toughest

xBLAMEITON24x
04-25-2010, 11:47 PM
Lakers will come back strong on tuesday.. and i can't wait to see the game

iggypop123
04-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Yea, I think you're right.....Utah could be trouble but I agree that OKC is going to end up being their toughest

no they wont. lakers have their nubmer for some reason. and thats with deron raping fisher.

fins08
04-26-2010, 10:02 PM
no they wont. lakers have their nubmer for some reason. and thats with deron raping fisher.

then don't watch

Geargo Wallace
05-16-2011, 12:14 AM
I'M WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!

Avenged
05-16-2011, 12:29 AM
Do not bump up 1 yr old threads, please.

No reason for you to disrupt the forums. Thanks.