PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else find Lebron James annoying?

THE_G.O.A.T.
04-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Sometimes I wish he would just play basketball. All the dancing and waving to the crowds and winking at the other teams bench just gets annoying after a while. I know he is the darling of the NBA but he is not entertaining to me.

Am I alone here or does anyone else feel the same way?

nycsports2
04-20-2010, 12:28 PM
na hes the man he knows it... acts like a new yorker i cant hate that at all

GrumpyOldMan
04-20-2010, 12:30 PM
I can't hate on Lebron....he's awesome. Some of the little annoyances are far outweighed by his quality of play.

bluesens
04-20-2010, 12:31 PM
nope, you should be enjoying the show.

The_905
04-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Another thread by a Bulls fan? Come on this is pathetic. Lebron is Lebron. He is a player with world class ability and he is only 25 years old. Let him have his fun. There is nothing wrong with having fun on the court and anyone who takes offense to it needs to stop drinking the hater-aid.

The_905
04-20-2010, 12:36 PM
Sometimes I wish he would just play basketball. All the dancing and waving to the crowds and winking at the other teams bench just gets annoying after a while. I know he is the darling of the NBA but he is not entertaining to me.

Dude right there say's it all. You're telling me that a guy who drops a triple double when he wants to is not entertaining to you? Wow, are you really a basketball fan? or just a fan of your Bulls?

smith&wesson
04-20-2010, 12:36 PM
you know whos annoying ?? noah. now that dudes annoying.

lebron doesnt talk **** about other cities when he plays rd games.

IRUAM #21
04-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Does anyone else find threads about Lebron being annoying annoying ?

mfb_lt1birdman
04-20-2010, 12:38 PM
In a game like last night I thought of the Matrix- Mopheus: "He's starting to believe" talking about Neo at the end.

James is rising up and is just toying with everybody as Neo did with the agents. Silly relation I guess. But this guy is having fun being the best basketball player on the planet right now. How can you fault him for that.

majmarcus
04-20-2010, 12:40 PM
nope, you should be enjoying the show.

Oh please...u cannot be serious! He wouldn't be doin this crap if he wasnt Stern's darling and u know it! All that pre game stuff is lame. He just needs to play ball. He's good enough to gain popularity on his bball skills alone! He really dont need the "show" as u call it

asandhu23
04-20-2010, 12:41 PM
I hate LeBron.

Raidaz4Life
04-20-2010, 12:41 PM
I agree he is completely obnoxious which is why I cannot stand him. I cannot wait to see him throw a temper tantrum as soon as he loses. Thats always fun to watch. He is the definition of a poor sport. He dances around like an idiot when he is winning and he throws a fit whenever he loses. He is talented sure but that doesn't mean I have to like the obnoxious person he is.

illegallover
04-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Lebron is immature period.

znick21
04-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Does anyone else find threads about Lebron being annoying annoying ?

yupppp. i love lebron, but he's kind of a dick, i'll admit that. but so was jordan, in slightly different ways though.

Switch
04-20-2010, 12:46 PM
you know whos annoying ?? noah. now that dudes annoying.

lebron doesnt talk **** about other cities when he plays rd games.

Why would he? He lives in a crappy city himself.

Cubsfan365
04-20-2010, 12:47 PM
He is a fantastic player, but yes he is annoying. I get so sick of watching him talk to the other team's bench, dance around, scream when he's running to the other side of the court. In my opinion, he would at least be a little bit tolerable if he showed he was humble at all. His antics get old really fast, and as the saying goes "Act like you've been there before" and show some class.

Cubsfan365
04-20-2010, 12:48 PM
I agree he is completely obnoxious which is why I cannot stand him. I cannot wait to see him throw a temper tantrum as soon as he loses. Thats always fun to watch. He is the definition of a poor sport. He dances around like an idiot when he is winning and he throws a fit whenever he loses. He is talented sure but that doesn't mean I have to like the obnoxious person he is.
Haha I always look forward to LeBron getting eliminated from the playoffs.

Mrphilly
04-20-2010, 12:49 PM
If you hate Lebron you bdont like basketball. Many great players has done all the thing Lebron does while on the court.

Was Jordan annoying when he was shrugging his shoulders to the crowd as he Killed portland one game.
Was Reggie Miller annoying when he grabbed his nutz or made choking gestures at the crowd.
Is Kobe annoying when he blows on his fingers after making a few shots.
Is KG annoying when he shoutsd out profanity the entire game.

I can go on and on, why do want him to just play the game. Watch robots play if you want an emotionless game.

You just hate Lebron, just admit it, I would respect you more. All this crying makes you look like a baby girl.

poleandreel
04-20-2010, 12:50 PM
lebron is the greatest. i wouldnt care if he took out his d**k and started J*erkin off right there on the court. the guy is that good.

fadedmario
04-20-2010, 12:51 PM
I can't stand him. I don't care what people say. Act like a bigshot after you have won a championship. He will choke again this year.

Hawkeye15
04-20-2010, 12:51 PM
I am getting annoyed with a new thread popping up every hour complaining about him

Tony_Starks
04-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Im no Cavs fan but last night was an incredible show. Chi's bench was talking that talk and he gave them what they asked for. I can't front I actually gained a whole new respect after that because he took it back to the essence of street ball. Its like "ok I can't shoot? Ok take this then!" Takes a lot of skill, and more importantly heart to put it down like that. Alot of folks on here have clowned his jumper for years as well BTW...

Anybody that didn't appreciate that ridiculous display last night has to be a Bulls fan, a serious hater, or perhaps both!

Sadds The Gr8
04-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Another sour Bulls fan making a pointless thread...Lebron isn't the annoying one anymore, it's you Bulls fans *****ing and complaining about every single thing the guy does...ffs these threads go nowhere and accomplish nothing except flame wars. How the hell do we have a debate on such a stupid thread?

I'd be shocked as hell if this $shittyy @$$ thread isn't closed.

Lindystud36
As a previous poster said, Act like you have won it a million times before, hit a shot and hustle back, hit a homer and run the bases, catch a touchdown and walk away.

fadedmario
People started to like Kobe more when he became more grounded. It's a fact. There are two types a fans when it comes to Lebron James. You either hate him or you love him. The fans that are in love with him will be singing a different tune when he leaves Cleveland for New York next year. I can't wait to see the hate threads coming out of Cleveland then.

The Final Boss
04-20-2010, 12:57 PM
I've said it once and I will say it again...Lebron is a straight clown.

How can you say you pattern yourself after Magic and Jordan, then act in the fashion that he does? I'm sorry Lebron but you're a grown *** man that acts like a middle school aged kid.

And people cheer for this guy?

Great player, no doubt. But his personality is straight trash on and off the court.

Knickrocketsfan
04-20-2010, 12:58 PM
If you hate Lebron you bdont like basketball. Many great players has done all the thing Lebron does while on the court.

Was Jordan annoying when he was shrugging his shoulders to the crowd as he Killed portland one game.
Was Reggie Miller annoying when he grabbed his nutz or made choking gestures at the crowd.
Is Kobe annoying when he blows on his fingers after making a few shots.
Is KG annoying when he shoutsd out profanity the entire game.

I can go on and on, why do want him to just play the game. Watch robots play if you want an emotionless game.

You just hate Lebron, just admit it, I would respect you more. All this crying makes you look like a baby girl.

The answer is YES just because your a great player does not mean you can act the way these players have. Jordans shrugging his shoulder and kobe blowing his fingers are not annoying. Lebrons dancing and Garnets profanity are

td0tsfinest
04-20-2010, 12:59 PM
It's all part of the game. Michael Jordan stuck out his tongue, or he did the :shrug:. I'm against the dancing but if you want to stare down the bench after you knock down a big three or try to get the fans involved by flexing after a dunk. So be it.

kswissdaf
04-20-2010, 01:05 PM
To cocky for me

The Final Boss
04-20-2010, 01:06 PM
My little brother wanted to go to the circus. I said, turn on a Cavaliers home game...

whitemamba33
meh..you can make an argument for any player being annoying. If you want do that all day, than more power to you I guess. He's the best player in the league right now, and really that's what it all comes down to.

On the other hand, not liking LeBron's personality doesn't mean that a person doesn't like basketball. So a lot of the "If you dont' like LeBron you don't like basketball" comments are way off base.

Niro
whats uo with all these lebron hate threads?
he is 25 let him have some fun, he is the best in the game
he will get more mature with age

and yes for me lebron is a crucial factor when i decide which round 1 game i rather watch

whitemamba33
04-20-2010, 01:07 PM
The answer is YES just because your a great player does not mean you can act the way these players have. Jordans shrugging his shoulder and kobe blowing his fingers are not annoying. Lebrons dancing and Garnets profanity are

In your opinion.

fadedmario
04-20-2010, 01:08 PM
My little brother wanted to go to the circus. I said, turn on a Cavaliers home game...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Next year it will be like a funeral in Cleveland.

You'll have to catch the circus in NY

WadeCounty
04-20-2010, 01:10 PM
I won't deny his game but yes I find all his antics really annoying, I prefer kobe's swagger. He's usually with a serious face rarely ever goofing around

mikantsass
04-20-2010, 01:10 PM

Do you know what i find annoying? Not LeBron..... WHINEY BULLS FANS!!!!!!

silvTeg98
04-20-2010, 01:18 PM
i also find him very annoying

Don P.Belasario
04-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Most annoying obnoxious player I have seen since Vince Carter...

Dude needs to be humbled he is VC 2.0

Wilson
04-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Player hate/baiting threads will be closed every time at PSD.