ManRam
04-19-2010, 09:17 PM
I give that a solid 8.

td0tsfinest
04-19-2010, 09:24 PM
I give it a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tag9UmmFfY8#t=0m15s

sargon21
04-19-2010, 09:31 PM
oooo this shouldnt be up here (cry,cry) thats how most ppl on here feel when you post a play anywhere near cool, so ill give it a 7 (for lebron's standards)

Kyben36
04-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Ill give it an 8, id give it a 10, but the bulls D was soooooooo pathetic, that I cant.

FlakeyFool
04-19-2010, 09:46 PM
that first step was amazing

RadiantShot
04-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Over 9,000.

FlakeyFool
04-19-2010, 09:48 PM
why would you try and block that? :facepalm:

PC
04-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Eh, probably a 7.5

ZebraCity916
04-19-2010, 10:04 PM
That was sick. I would give it a 8.5-9.

Sox72
04-19-2010, 10:04 PM
I rate it as the greatest dunk of all time due to the fact that it's in a playoff game.

JCboyz23
04-19-2010, 10:05 PM
nice.....

*Superman*
04-19-2010, 10:06 PM
8.5 or 9. Straight nasty flush in his mug.

the_jon
04-19-2010, 10:10 PM
LOL at 0:06... Johnsons like "oh ****".

amoore87
04-19-2010, 10:12 PM
the dunk was nice as always..but johnson was late so i rate it a 5.5 on the posterization aspect

gangis2169
04-19-2010, 10:18 PM
That was a great dunk on a nobody in the playoffs against the worst team!

tp13baby
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM
very comparable to Melos dunk on Millsap this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlrbJ6oG7OM

Ragun
04-19-2010, 10:57 PM
holy ****. thats nasty! thats better than the dunk on garnett.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Simply amazing. Only one man can do this, Lebron King James.
Unbelievable dunk,scared me.

10/10

shep33
04-19-2010, 11:34 PM
8... Rose on Dragic was way better...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXH08QcFw8

kozelkid
04-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Simply amazing. Only one man can do this, Lebron King James.
Unbelievable dunk,scared me.

10/10

So could Michael Jordan, the Human Highlight Film, plenty of amateur dunkers, Vince Carter back in the day, I can go on, and on, and on.
And yet "king James" is still afraid to go into the dunk contest.
Nice dunk though.

D1JM
04-19-2010, 11:35 PM
howcome tnt didnt show highlights of taj dunking on lebron? did it get confiscated?

shep33
04-19-2010, 11:36 PM
I thought this one was better...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdp9Gsk6Zmo

kozelkid
very comparable to Melos dunk on Millsap this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlrbJ6oG7OM

Na. THAT was nasty. Lebron didn't really posterize James Johnson much. Johnson was just late on the rotation. Unlike Millsap, Johnson wasn't really challenging the shot.

Ill21
Ill give it an 8

LEBRON_KING_23
04-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Lol really?
No. Is it safe to say Lebron is the best dunker as well? I know that ppl dont wanna give Lebron best everything, but let's face it. Kobe/VC/Tmac are all before Lebron came along. I'd have to give Lebron the nod on best dunker, his dunks are so furious.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-19-2010, 11:38 PM
howcome tnt didnt show highlights of taj dunking on lebron? did it get confiscated?

wasnt that great

*Superman*
04-19-2010, 11:38 PM
Lol really?
No. Is it safe to say Lebron is the best dunker as well? I know that ppl dont wanna give Lebron best everything, but let's face it. Kobe/VC/Tmac are all before Lebron came along. I'd have to give Lebron the nod on best dunker, his dunks are so furious.

You know LeBron is changing his jersey # to 6 right? So why make it LeBron King 23?

kozelkid
04-19-2010, 11:39 PM
^Lol really?

As well as what?
Lebron is a top 5 dunker of all time, but you clearly were too little to have seen Dominique, MJ, Pippen, and Carter dunk the ****ing ball.
Then again, you said that Lebron is better than MJ already :laugh:

D1JM
04-19-2010, 11:42 PM
wasnt that great

yea but if lebron would of done that, it would of been shown over and over. At this point TNT will make a highlight from lebron farting

kozelkid
04-19-2010, 11:43 PM
yea but if lebron would of done that, it would of been shown over and over. At this point TNT will make a highlight from lebron farting

What, you haven't seen it? It's the next sports science. How his fart changes the direction of oppoentns' shots.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Seen them. Not as impressive. MJ really?

kozelkid
04-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Seen them. Not as impressive. MJ really?

Doubtful, but that's ok.

still1ballin
04-19-2010, 11:45 PM
oh shizzle

D Roses Bulls
04-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Doubtful, but that's ok.

dont worry man, with the tension span of the kids these days, the next great dunk that happens by another player will be called the greatest dunk of all time. they have no idea what great is.

*Superman*
04-19-2010, 11:48 PM
dont worry man, with the tension spends of kids these days, the next great dunk that happens by another player will be called the greatest dunk of all time. they have no idea what great is.

Great .gif. I give it a 10. ;)

Avenged
04-19-2010, 11:52 PM
It was a a great dunk, just stop hating guys. :p

BUT, not very impressive considering who he dunked it on.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Y does it matter a bodies a body.

D1JM
04-19-2010, 11:55 PM
i just hope the magic beat the cavs. I think either miami or the celtics can give the cavs a lot of trouble. After what i saw today is the cavs are the team to beat. Lebron had a good night tonite, and howard didnt the other day and they still won. Cavs depend on what James does, Magic dont. I just hope they saw that if you attack the rim, it makes the cavs vulnerable

tredigs
04-19-2010, 11:55 PM
6.5 level of difficulty:

8.3 on technical merit.

8.9 on artistry.

I'd like to see him implement the quadruple sow cow into the routine somewhere. It's an abomination that you can be considered a champion without the triple sow.

Avenged
04-19-2010, 11:58 PM

Not really. I'd like to see Lebron dunk it on me, it won't be impressive at all.

I know you praise Lebron to the extreme and hold him in high regard, but dang!

still1ballin
04-19-2010, 11:58 PM

Would it get you aroused if Lebron dunked on dick bavetta?

LEBRON_KING_23
04-19-2010, 11:59 PM
i just hope the magic beat the cavs. I think either miami or the celtics can give the cavs a lot of trouble. After what i saw today is the cavs are the team to beat. Lebron had a good night tonite, and howard didnt the other day and they still won. Cavs depend on what James does, Magic dont. I just hope they saw that if you attack the rim, it makes the cavs vulnerable

Lets be real. The Cavs are the team to beat, they have best record, best player in the world, best defense, and best closer.
Big Z and Varajao wont make those stupid fouls later in playoffs. Bulls made it closer then it should have been.

momoneyyyy
04-20-2010, 12:01 AM
that was filthy..

carter15
04-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Lets be real. The Cavs are the team to beat, they have best record, best player in the world, best defense, and best closer.
Big Z and Varajao wont make those stupid fouls later in playoffs. Bulls made it closer then it should have been.

No way in hell is Lebron, or will he ever be a better dunker then VC. That's all I have to say.

Avenged
04-20-2010, 12:03 AM

You know this how?

still1ballin
04-20-2010, 12:03 AM

Wearn't they last year? What was the result, please inform me because I forgot.

Here is the thing. The Cavs are playing against a team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs. Same thing last years playoffs. The first 2 rounds Cavs played against teams that were average if not below, but once they faced an elite team, what happened?

Wow the Cavs beat the Bulls on their home floor and everyone is making them as champions. Jeez I would hope the Cavs would beat a 41-41 team. Wait til they face an elite team like the Celtics/Magic and then make your judgement.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-20-2010, 12:04 AM
Really? I'm positive Lebron could do any dunk VC has done if he wanted to. Name one VC dunk lebron cant do.

still1ballin
04-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Really? I'm positive Lebron could do any dunk VC has done if he wanted to. Name one VC dunk lebron cant do.

Dude seriously, get off Lebrons nuts.

No doubt he is an amazing dunker, but overall you cannot compare to VC.

Why don't you ask your boy to enter the slam dunk contest.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Alright you named a lotta dunks there

tredigs
04-20-2010, 12:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGZtENNNUbA&feature=related

You probably weren't born yet, seeing as this took place in 2000 -- but take a look. Skip to 2:00 if you want to see where the "Hi, I'm Lebron James and never in my life could I do this dunk" section begins.

still1ballin
04-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Dude I don't have to, if you like make a thread with a poll and put who is the better dunk and let PSD decide, simple as that

LEBRON_KING_23
04-20-2010, 12:12 AM
nah place is too biased. Deep down we know whos better.

still1ballin
04-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, Vince Carter

Teeboy1487
Over 9,000. :laugh2:

kblo247
6 for the finish
8 for the move
10 for the reaction

8 - overall

momoneyyyy
04-20-2010, 12:15 AM

i dont think they have the best closer yet.

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 12:16 AM
I see all the people talking down on the Cavs is the Lakers and Magic fans. All I keep hearing is do that on the lakers, magic etc..

The Cavs are in a lose lose situation anyway. No matter what we do people will always have something to say. We are a lot stronger than we have been in the past few years and I think that really gets to people so they make all these crazy comments. Nobody wants to see us win

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 12:17 AM
The dunk was crazy but watching him all the time u kind of get used to plays like that.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-20-2010, 12:23 AM
True you get used to it. And theyre just jelous.

DodgerBulls
04-20-2010, 12:25 AM

I still have to see a 360 from James, Shaq should teach him how to.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-20-2010, 12:26 AM
If you dont think Lebron can do a 360 your naive.

Avenged
04-20-2010, 12:33 AM
I see all the people talking down on the Cavs is the Lakers and Magic fans. All I keep hearing is do that on the lakers, magic etc..

The Cavs are in a lose lose situation anyway. No matter what we do people will always have something to say. We are a lot stronger than we have been in the past few years and I think that really gets to people so they make all these crazy comments. Nobody wants to see us win

It's not really much hate on Lebron.

It's much more on the poster lebronking23.

And obviously, why would anyone want to see you win? Another fan base just isn't going to start rooting for you because you're the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Avenged
04-20-2010, 12:34 AM
True you get used to it. And theyre just jelous.

Jealous of what exactly? Lebron James wants what Kobe has. The Cavaliers wants what the Lakers have.

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 12:34 AM
VC was definitely a better dunker than LB. VC jumped over a 7 foot dude in the olympics and that pretty much sealed it for me as far as him being the best dunker I have ever seen.

asandhu23
04-20-2010, 12:37 AM
I rate this a 0. it was an offensive foul.

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 12:41 AM
I understand we have to earn our respect because we havent won **** but every conversation its always well Kobe has a ring so he is better etc..., do it on the Magic etc....,

If we do win a ring then people will say they only have 1 ring or somebody will come up with something to say. Im not talking about u personally but the hate is definitely there from people

Avenged
04-20-2010, 12:48 AM
I understand we have to earn our respect because we havent won **** but every conversation its always well Kobe has a ring so he is better etc..., do it on the Magic etc....,

If we do win a ring then people will say they only have 1 ring or somebody will come up with something to say. Im not talking about u personally but the hate is definitely there from people

I just don't see why the Lakers fan base should be jealous of the Cavs. There's nothing to be jealous about your team. Sure, you can argue that the Cavs are the best team in the NBA, but the Magic, Lakers, and i'll add the Mavs to this are great as well. The Cavs were the best team last year and the Lakers won. :shrug: Jealousy doesn't come into play here.

And I can tell you this, most of your teams critics and Lebron's will be silenced if they win it this year. But if they don't, the hate will be off charts and rightfully so. Cleveland has the pieces to win it all this year. No if and's or buts.

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 12:54 AM
I just don't see why the Lakers fan base should be jealous of the Cavs. There's nothing to be jealous about your team. Sure, you can argue that the Cavs are the best team in the NBA, but the Magic, Lakers, and i'll add the Mavs to this are great as well. The Cavs were the best team last year and the Lakers won. :shrug: Jealousy doesn't come into play here.

And I can tell you this, most of your teams critics and Lebron's will be silenced if they win it this year. But if they don't, the hate will be off charts and rightfully so. Cleveland has the pieces to win it all this year. No if and's or buts.
I didnt say the Lakers was jealous. Scroll through this page and tell me where I said the Lakers should be jealous of the Cavs?

I said that we are in a lose lose situation. No matter what any Cavs fan says somebody always brings up irrelevant topics that have absoultely nothing to do with anything.

I agree though, we have to win to stop the talking and can admit that no one can defend our past **** ups in any sport but when talking about this year 2009-2010, I always hear about last year against the Magic and this year our team is different. I think everybody will see though

People need to let the past go because that really doesnt have an effect on this year.

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 01:00 AM
And I dont think people are jealous because we havent won ****. I dont think that people want to see us win though and that is where the hate comes in.

People dont want to see Lebron win because a ring is all he is really is missing. That is the only argument people have when talking about him. I think people are afraid because its scary what he can do to the league going from here on out and then there will be nothing anybody can say.

Avenged
04-20-2010, 01:03 AM
I didnt say the Lakers was jealous. Scroll through this page and tell me where I said the Lakers should be jealous of the Cavs?

I said that we are in a lose lose situation. No matter what any Cavs fan says somebody always brings up irrelevant topics that have absoultely nothing to do with anything.

I agree though, we have to win to stop the talking and can admit that no one can defend our past **** ups in any sport but when talking about this year 2009-2010, I always hear about last year against the Magic and this year our team is different. I think everybody will see though

People need to let the past go because that really doesnt have an effect on this year.

The jealous thing wasn't to you. It was to that Lebron King 23 character. Scroll around, you'll find it.

Ehh, this most likely has to do with Cleveland fans. Most of them act like they've won it all and are a lock to win it every year. Trust me I know this, a lot of Laker fans are the same.

The Cavs just have to go out there prove it. They really haven't proven much in the playoffs, Lebron is the one that's proven he can only take them so far alone. Like I said, they have all the pieces this year, if they don't win it all, you have to look deeper into this team.

LEBRON_KING_23
04-20-2010, 01:10 AM
Lol no one wants lebron to win a ring because they want anything to bring him down because he is that good. smh

ProdigyI
04-20-2010, 01:12 AM
I hope Johnson beats his *** in the parking lot.

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 01:14 AM
The jealous thing wasn't to you. It was to that Lebron King 23 character. Scroll around, you'll find it.

Ehh, this most likely has to do with Cleveland fans. Most of them act like they've won it all and are a lock to win it every year. Trust me I know this, a lot of Laker fans are the same.

The Cavs just have to go out there prove it. They really haven't proven much in the playoffs, Lebron is the one that's proven he can only take them so far alone. Like I said, they have all the pieces this year, if they don't win it all, you have to look deeper into this team.
I agree 100%. We havent won anything but I feel we are in the best position to win it.

To me this year it is either a championship or fail and it is as simple as that. With LB I expect us to have the best record every year or close to it so I never talk about the regular season. We do have to show up in these playoffs because this is when it really counts.

Me personally, I dont think it is a lock for us to do ****. We have to probably get past Boston next then play against Orlando who in all honesty I dont know if we can beat in a 7 game series. I feel like we have the right pieces but they have to play like they are the best. That is yet to be seen though.

If we conquer all that in the East then we have to play IMO the Lakers. This is another obstacle that in a 7 game series I dont know if we can beat them. Again, we have the pieces I think but we have to go out on the court and show it.

This years playoffs will be interesting and Im just enjoying all the competition.

ElMarroAfamado
04-20-2010, 01:15 AM
this looks like 98% of lebron james dunks
even including the hatable posing afterwards

ElMarroAfamado
04-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Lol no one wants lebron to win a ring because they want anything to bring him down because he is that good. smh

look at your avatar
and
:facepalm:

ElMarroAfamado
04-20-2010, 01:17 AM
its amazing how people gargle on lebron james nuts :(

carter15
04-20-2010, 01:19 AM

360 reverse windmill.
jump over a 7 footer.

why dont i do this for you, tell me one dunk the Lebron can do that VC couldn't

i'm not a Lebron hater or nothing, I think he's the best player in the league, but if you think he's a better dunker then VC then your biased and insane.

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 01:23 AM
360 reverse windmill.
jump over a 7 footer.

why dont i do this for you, tell me one dunk the Lebron can do that VC couldn't

i'm not a Lebron hater or nothing, I think he's the best player in the league, but if you think he's a better dunker then VC then your biased and insane.
Man. I wouldnt waste my time and even type back. No way in hell LB is a better dunker than VC. NO way in hell.

Anybody who saw VC in his prime knows that he did just about every dunk u could think of and even some that u may not have thought of. The 2001 dunk contest proves that and when he dunked over the 7 footer was just enough for me to know how much bounce this dude really had

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 01:24 AM
Lebron is a power dunker, not very creative

carter15
04-20-2010, 01:26 AM
Lebron is a power dunker, not very creative

I agree, he's a great dunker in his own right, but no way better then VC like that other guy was arguing. Has Bron ever done a 360? I've never seen it, although I'm sure he can, if anyone has video please post it.

tjlipford
04-20-2010, 01:31 AM
I agree, he's a great dunker in his own right, but no way better then VC like that other guy was arguing. Has Bron ever done a 360? I've never seen it, although I'm sure he can, if anyone has video please post it.
Im from Cleveland and I seen a lot of his High School games (his high school team beat our team by 30 in the Division II State semis) and I never seen him even playing around and do a 360 let alone doing it in an actual game.

I definitely cant recall him doing it in the NBA

carter15
04-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Ah, well that would end the debate there, but I'd think he'd be able to do one.

Stunner
04-20-2010, 01:35 AM
lmao look at Moon!

HoopsDrive
04-20-2010, 01:56 AM
70 / 100

Nothing new from LBJ. Johnson (who the?) shouldn't even have tried to block that, he was so late it's ridiculous.

HoopsDrive
04-20-2010, 02:05 AM
LBJ = power, nothing else. Same dunks all the time. His repertoire is limited to the usual soaring throw-back that he does almost every night and the occasional reverse clutch jam or a power clutch jam.

VC = flair, power, speed, dexterity, agility, air and awe all in one. 360 one handed, 360 two handed, windmill, reverse windmill, 360 reverse windmill, between the legs off the hop, off the backboard to himself for the throw back, clutch jam, reverse clutch jam, reverse 360 clutch jam, tomahawk, power posters, over 7 footer posters, over Mutombo poster, hanging slam, out of bounds reverse windmill, reverse alley oop slam.

bears88
04-20-2010, 02:22 AM
Lebron James better Then Vince Carter Ha not even Close to Vince Carter. James is a power dunker like somebody says VC is the best Dunker period he is one of the most creative and the most explosive dunker in NBA History.

abe_froman
04-20-2010, 02:26 AM
it was pretty awesome

stawka
04-20-2010, 03:21 AM
Very nice dunk, the King is ridiculous!

Though what's more ridiculous is people comparing LeBron's dunking ability to Carter's? WTF man?!