PDA

View Full Version : LOL at everyone pretending the Blazers dont exist.

realistspeker
04-19-2010, 02:54 PM
the media, fans, analyst, coaches everyone. is anyone even remotely impressed what the blazers are doing this year? they are missing like half their roster with injuries including their LEADER branon roy and have gained the 6 th seed in a brutal western conference. plus they just stole game 1 in phoenix. nate mcmillan is by far the coach of the year and the blazers are the underdogs. i guess everyone is too busy gargling lebrons and the lakers nuts.

RadiantShot
04-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the life of the under-dog teams. Orlando suffers from this too.

clutchski
04-19-2010, 02:56 PM
bahahahaha what a rant

Toenail Clipper
04-19-2010, 04:48 PM
you spelled speaker wrong

king4day
04-19-2010, 04:51 PM
You guys take game one and you come out with this rant. God help us if you win the series.

And to say Nate deserves COY by far, is insulting to Skiles, Brown, and Brooks.

SNYmets86
04-19-2010, 04:52 PM
i agree they playing very good basketball and still short of players.... i just could of imagine a healthy oden from start of the season to know WOW

Hawkeye15
04-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Its not that people are forgetting about them, but when you have as many injuries as they have had, you are not a contender. You don't necessarily write off 50 win teams, but they are no threat this season, sorry.
The great thing about the NBA is, in one season, everything can change. It Oden, Roy, hell, everyone on thier roster, can stay healthy next season, they are a force

theimortalone
04-19-2010, 05:25 PM
You guys take game one and you come out with this rant. God help us if you win the series.

And to say Nate deserves COY by far, is insulting to Skiles, Brown, and Brooks.

Haha I know, wow!

DaBUU
04-19-2010, 05:30 PM
seems like it. sorry to say but its the market your in, espn and other national media only pay attention to the bigger markets. Magic have Dwight and still fo through this too. But i agree Portland has had a great season that no ones talking about.

Raps08-09 Champ
04-19-2010, 05:34 PM
We didn't forget. We just ignoring.

heathonater
04-19-2010, 05:36 PM
portland's relatively small market doesnt help, but national recognition doesnt matter for this team. its all about how they play on the court. if they put up a good playoff run this year, they will get the national recognition people are looking for.

soonabooma
04-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Andre Miller and Marcus Camby = What injuries??????????????

Seriously, forget about the injuries. Those guys have stepped up and carried the load, as well as guys like Aldridge. McMillan is definitely a good coach. But it's time to quit harping on the injuries. Notice how they haven't missed a beat lately......yeah, they're just fine.

Jumba
04-19-2010, 07:26 PM
LEADER branon roy and have gained the 6 th seed in a brutal western conference.

Not sure who this is...

But in related news, BranDon Roy is not in the playoffs.

Sadds The Gr8
04-19-2010, 07:38 PM
the media, fans, analyst, coaches everyone. is anyone even remotely impressed what the blazers are doing this year? they are missing like half their roster with injuries including their LEADER branon roy and have gained the 6 th seed in a brutal western conference. plus they just stole game 1 in phoenix. nate mcmillan is by far the coach of the year and the blazers are the underdogs. i guess everyone is too busy gargling lebrons and the lakers nuts.

:laugh2:

in before close.

clutchski
04-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Interesting how it's gargling Lebrons nuts, as well as the Lakers nuts as a whole team. What about Shaq or AJ? Nobody's gargling their nuts eh?

JPHX
04-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Interesting how it's gargling Lebrons nuts, as well as the Lakers nuts as a whole team. What about Shaq or AJ? Nobody's gargling their nuts eh?

Too many nuts to gargle at a time. Sounds like the OP is gargling Coach Nate Mac's nuts.

Avenged
04-19-2010, 08:04 PM
It was just one game, relax.

If Portland win the series, I'd be really impressed.

ldc62
04-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Welcome to the life of the under-dog teams. Orlando suffers from this too.

2nd best team in the east isn't good enough?

Portland will still lose the series, but give them credit.

ldc62
04-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Stern wanted everyone to pretend they didn't exists during the JailBlazers era and now fans are telling us they exist again... make up your mind

kjoke
04-19-2010, 08:58 PM
id gargle anyones nuts...

JCboyz23
04-19-2010, 09:25 PM
they made it to the playoffs with a depleted roster but with some good core players and won 1 game but now will get swept next 4 thats a guarantee lol and no im not gargling the suns nuts