PDA

View Full Version : Is Nate Mcmillan the Best Coach in the NBA?

shep33
04-19-2010, 02:41 PM
I think this guy could be the best coach in the league right now. I know they won game 1, and i don't think they'll win their series, but man what this guy has done with an injury plagued team, really for the past 2 years is crazy.

There's a reason why he was an assistant coach for the Redeem Team, and right now if your team had a shot to pick a coach would Nate be the #1 pick?

SteveNash
04-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Yes

Sadds The Gr8
04-19-2010, 02:59 PM
yes.

kjdills13
04-19-2010, 03:02 PM
he is great but i would pick both jackson, and larry brown over him right now. look what brown is doing with the bobcats. and jackson has 2 fist full of rings and even tho he has had great teams you cant take those away from them. He is a mastermind in minipulating the referee's and he gets his team to play when they need to

shep33
04-19-2010, 03:26 PM
I think Phil is awesme, the Zen Master is probably one of if not the greatest of all-time.

However, if I'm looking at the game today, I think McMillan is the guy. He's young, intelligent, and knows how to get his team playing at a high level, no matter who is in the lineup.

SideWinder989
04-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Yes he is .. period

btw give me jordan and kobe and shaq and i would be a great coach !

Randomsportsfan
04-19-2010, 03:38 PM
NO. mike brown is the best

znick21
04-19-2010, 03:54 PM
as a blazer fan, let me tell you he's not. he's an above average coach, especially on the defensive end, but he gets too stuck in his rotations and can be very predictable. the offense is stagnant a lot of the time and i feel he's holding the team back slightly by not allowing them to run more. i'm not saying turn them into the suns, but with the athletic players they have, he needs to utilize their abilities more. if anything i would give more credit to the gm kevin pritchard. the amount of underrated players he's collected and the depth he's created has allowed them to still be successful even through the injuries.