RocketsRule
04-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah, no surprise. He deserved it.

BallinGid3
yay. Qrich also fined 25,000 for his comments

rhaas74
Definately deserves it, especially since he got tossed with 40 seconds left in the game.

Sportfan
04-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Definately deserves it, especially since he got tossed with 40 seconds left in the game.
If anything that would have made it less likely. There was no point of giving the 2 T's, and ejecting him if they were going to suspend him anyway.

Link for the suspension http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/04/bostons-garnett-suspended-1-game-for-fight.html

goku
04-18-2010, 07:27 PM
in the past that would be anything

ManRam
04-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Fitting punishment for both.

I love how McHale said he shouldn't be suspended. You know during his playing days no one would get fined for that. Oh how I miss the old NBA.

BradyIsTheMan12
04-18-2010, 07:29 PM
He deserved it. Shouldn't have lost his head, he's always a little bit crazy but this time it might hurt his team.

goku
04-18-2010, 07:29 PM
celtics still win the series

BALLER71
04-18-2010, 07:31 PM
If anything that would have made it less likely. There was no point of giving the 2 T's, and ejecting him if they were going to suspend him anyway.

Link for the suspension http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/04/bostons-garnett-suspended-1-game-for-fight.html

LOL. "Don't mess with KG."

effen5

I love how McHale said he shouldn't be suspended. You know during his playing days no one would get fined for that. Oh how I miss the old NBA.

I agree, I loved the NBA back in the day.

Actually I loved it when he said it was suppose to be an offensive foul lol that was funny.

JordansBulls
They should take the T's back then.

IndiansFan337
Miami has to steal this game to have any chance at pulling the series upset.

ARMIN12NBA
04-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Shocker.

BaustinSali08
04-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Rightfully so....makes game 2 a little more interesting.

JordansBulls
04-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Don't see why he should get suspended. He was already ejected in the game and picked up 2 technicals. If he gets 7 technicals than he will be suspended. No need to give 2 T's and give a suspension. Give one or the other, not both.

TheHoopsProphet
04-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Like shaq said, "I'm sick of the refs always trying to take over the f-ing game. Fans paid good money to see the game, and the refs think they're god."

Samz
04-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Don't see why he should get suspended. He was already ejected in the game and picked up 2 technicals. If he gets 7 technicals than he will be suspended. No need to give 2 T's and give a suspension. Give one or the other, not both.

So what your saying is that in a late game situation where a player already has 1 T he can elbow ppl in the face, grab another T, and just play the next game?
:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::s peechless::speechless:

Garnett knew they were gonna win the game which is why he didn't really care. Do you know how many people would throw elbows like that if they couldn't get suspended for it?

I remember an elbow ariza threw at DeRozan. He didn't even connect with the elbow and he got suspended.

Garnett's punishment should be worse.

fins08
04-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Yay!

Sportfan
04-18-2010, 07:43 PM
LOL. "Don't mess with KG."
Elbow's gonna get to you :D

Avenged
04-18-2010, 07:44 PM

Blame Artest.

jackdawson
well-deserved.

AntiG
Well deserved. KG made the decision to throw the elbow.

Time for Sheed and Baby to step up their games.

Hawkeye15
04-18-2010, 07:48 PM
good

OrderOfCook
04-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Good.

KG is classless. He is a pariah in the league and now that his skills are diminishing he is using unsportsmanlike behaviour to try to impose his will on the game.

He put Q Rich's health in jeopardy when he swung the elbow, he put his own future in the series in jeopardy when he swung that elbow (which has now come to fruition, as he has been suspended) and worst of all he embarrassed the game. Celtics fans should be angry at him, not supporting him. His actions have removed him from competition. Time to reap what is sown.

_KB24_
04-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Good riddance *****!

dc5jdm
04-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Sonds about rite.
i wonder what will cause a 2 game suspension?

RocketsRule
04-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Miami has to steal this game to have any chance at pulling the series upset.

Definitely agree. Losing Game 2 would almost certainly be too much to overcome for the Heat. Heck, the odds are not looking to good as is.

Vikes_Fan_TC
04-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Good.

KG is classless. He is a pariah in the league and now that his skills are diminishing he is using unsportsmanlike behaviour to try to impose his will on the game.

He put Q Rich's health in jeopardy when he swung the elbow, he put his own future in the series in jeopardy when he swung that elbow (which has now come to fruition, as he has been suspended) and worst of all he embarrassed the game. Celtics fans should be angry at him, not supporting him. His actions have removed him from competition. Time to reap what is sown.

I fully agree with the KG suspension, he broke the rules, now he has to pay the penalty.

But after watching this replay at least 10 times, I'm annoyed that QUEENtin only got a 25K fine. He instigated the whole thing, if he stays away like he should, none of this happens. He has a bad history with Pierce and you know he was only going over there to pour salt in the wound. Queentin is definitely the classless act here, KG was sticking up for a teammate and lost his composure. But Richardson just proved he's a piece of **** like most people know already, except of course, for Stu Jackson.

Lord Leoshes
04-18-2010, 08:00 PM
So what your saying is that in a late game situation where a player already has 1 T he can elbow ppl in the face, grab another T, and just play the next game?
:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::s peechless::speechless:

Garnett knew they were gonna win the game which is why he didn't really care. Do you know how many people would throw elbows like that if they couldn't get suspended for it?

I remember an elbow ariza threw at DeRozan. He didn't even connect with the elbow and he got suspended.

Garnett's punishment should be worse.

:clap:

Lord Leoshes
04-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Definitely agree. Losing Game 2 would almost certainly be too much to overcome for the Heat. Heck, the odds are not looking to good as is.

Ask your neighbors in Dallas about that.;)

OrderOfCook
04-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Queentin is definitely the classless act here, KG was sticking up for a teammate and lost his composure. But Richardson just proved he's a piece of **** like most people know already, except of course, for Stu Jackson.

It's the elbow that got him suspended. The NBA has always maintained that an elbow thrown at another player is unsportsmanlike and deserves a suspension. I disagree with anyone who claims that back in the day this would not have received a suspension--yes things were grittier back then but there was never a time when a player was allowed to throw elbows at the head of another player. It's unsportsmanlike, it is outside the scope of the game and competition. It's classless. It's disgusting. It's violent. Anywhere outside of the arena it's criminal.

Also, there is a discrepancy in the application of logic from Celts fans in this case. The reasoning, reduced to simplified form is this:

1) KG talks trash and that is intensity and wanting it more than anyone else on the floor, it's what you want on your team.

2) Q Rich talks trash and it's classless and terrible and he's a piece of ****.

Yeah, and it's everyone else who is hating, not Celts fans.

SirCalvin81
04-18-2010, 08:08 PM
not surprising

Reversed86Curse
04-18-2010, 08:08 PM
I fully agree with the KG suspension, he broke the rules, now he has to pay the penalty.

But after watching this replay at least 10 times, I'm annoyed that QUEENtin only got a 25K fine. He instigated the whole thing, if he stays away like he should, none of this happens. He has a bad history with Pierce and you know he was only going over there to pour salt in the wound. Queentin is definitely the classless act here, KG was sticking up for a teammate and lost his composure. But Richardson just proved he's a piece of **** like most people know already, except of course, for Stu Jackson.

LayZbone
04-18-2010, 08:10 PM
A fine for Q, and a suspension for KG's elbow....I'd say that's fair. Heat BETTER take game 2.

Kakaroach
04-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Expected and he deserved it I guess. Proves why being emotional sometimes can be a bad thing.

Celts437
04-18-2010, 08:13 PM
It's the elbow that got him suspended. The NBA has always maintained that an elbow thrown at another player is unsportsmanlike and deserves a suspension. I disagree with anyone who claims that back in the day this would not have received a suspension--yes things were grittier back then but there was never a time when a player was allowed to throw elbows at the head of another player. It's unsportsmanlike, it is outside the scope of the game and competition. It's classless. It's disgusting. It's violent. Anywhere outside of the arena it's criminal.

Also, there is a discrepancy in the application of logic from Celts fans in this case. The reasoning, reduced to simplified form is this:

1) KG talks trash and that is intensity and wanting it more than anyone else on the floor, it's what you want on your team.

There is a difference between talking trash and talking trash over the top of an injured player and directing it at that player. Its night vs day.

Reversed86Curse
04-18-2010, 08:14 PM

Two things:

First- you say the NBA has maintained that an elbow thrown is unsportsmanlike and warrants a suspension, well the NBA also maintains that players who leave the bench during an altercation get a suspension. But I guess they can just overlook that cause it's not convenient, right?

Second-Q Rich talks trash and it's classless and terrible and he's a piece of **** cause of the circumstances. Trash talk is fine, but that was way more unsportsman than the elbow.

The elbow shouldn't have happened, and KG is suspended- time to move on; but the Heat players, namely Q Rich and anyone who left the bench, should also be suspended.

Reversed86Curse
04-18-2010, 08:17 PM
A fine for Q, and a suspension for KG's elbow....I'd say that's fair. Heat BETTER take game 2.

Yah, it's expected that a Heat fan would think thats fair. It'll make winning the series that much more satisfying

OrderOfCook
04-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Two things:

First- you say the NBA has maintained that an elbow thrown is unsportsmanlike and warrants a suspension, well the NBA also maintains that players who leave the bench during an altercation get a suspension. But I guess they can just overlook that cause it's not convenient, right?

Second-Q Rich talks trash and it's classless and terrible and he's a piece of **** cause of the circumstances. Trash talk is fine, but that was way more unsportsman than the elbow.

The elbow shouldn't have happened, and KG is suspended- time to move on; but the Heat players, namely Q Rich and anyone who left the bench, should also be suspended.

On the first paragraph:

See Amare, Spurs-Suns. They do maintain that rule--it couldn't possibly be enforced in this case because the altercation took place on the bench. That's silliness.

On the second paragraph:

Q Rich talking trash is terrible, I agree, but so is it when KG does it. Now, as to the circumstances, I think that if he supposedly said get out a wheelchair that there is some evidence of that. See game 1, 2008 finals series during the wheel-chair incident and Pierce's subsequent return less than two minutes of game time later. Also, it turns out Pierce wasn't injured, so Q Rich's trash talk actually turns out to be truth-talk. But we're in agreement--KG and Q Rich are both classless idiots.

As to your final points, I suggest you put your thoughts into a strongly worded letter and fire it off to Stu Jackson.

GodsSon
04-18-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm surprised JO didn't get a fine

*Superman*
04-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Good. I called both, fine for Q-Rich, suspension for KG.

Mr.WhiteSox
04-18-2010, 08:28 PM
garnetts a *****

rhaas74
04-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Yah, it's expected that a Heat fan would think thats fair. It'll make winning the series that much more satisfying

If you think QRich should be suspended for trash talking, how many games do you think Garnett would be able to make it through? I would give an over/under of 10 for the entire season, not the playoffs.

Garnett threw and connected an elbow to the head. It is in the rule book that it is a 1 game suspension. So yea, I think it is fair. And I am guessing that only Celtics fans think that this isn't fair.

mikey03
04-18-2010, 08:33 PM
If you think QRich should be suspended for trash talking, how many games do you think Garnett would be able to make it through? I would give an over/under of 10 for the entire season, not the playoffs.

Garnett threw and connected an elbow to the head. It is in the rule book that it is a 1 game suspension. So yea, I think it is fair. And I am guessing that only Celtics fans think that this isn't fair.

im a celtics fan and i think kg deserved the suspension, how do you explain dwight getting one and kg not? but qrich deserves a suspension also, he instigated the entire thing and he even admitted as much

nyanks79
04-18-2010, 08:34 PM
I diasagree with the suspension. Getting throw out was fine IMO. If that elbow is going to be the standard for the playoffs then what about alot worse things that are going happen. Because its the playoffs and there are going to be more physical altertactions, that could definatly get more heated then that. Are people going to get suspended 4, 5 games during the playoffs. Becuase setting the line as this is 1 game is pretty soft IMO.

Reversed86Curse
04-18-2010, 08:48 PM

I never said Q Rich should be suspended for talking trash, but rather because he instigated the whole thing. And Garnetts mouth is getting tiresome, just not in this instance as he was looking after a teammate

Garnett threw up his elbow while being pulled back by Heat players, and didn't look as deliberate as many are making it out to be.

rhaas74
04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
I diasagree with the suspension. Getting throw out was fine IMO. If that elbow is going to be the standard for the playoffs then what about alot worse things that are going happen. Because its the playoffs and there are going to be more physical altertactions, that could definatly get more heated then that. Are people going to get suspended 4, 5 games during the playoffs. Becuase setting the line as this is 1 game is pretty soft IMO.

So getting tossed with 40 seconds left is really a good enough punishment? If so get ready for a lot worse than an elbow late in the game.

Wade3Howard
04-18-2010, 08:53 PM
I never said Q Rich should be suspended for talking trash, but rather because he instigated the whole thing. And Garnetts mouth is getting tiresome, just not in this instance as he was looking after a teammate

Garnett threw up his elbow while being pulled back by Heat players, and didn't look as deliberate as many are making it out to be.

Pierce instigated the whole thing because he faked an injury in front of the Heat bench and stayed there for an extra amount of time, preventing play from going on and killing the Heat's momentum. So, KG, Q-Rich, and Pierce should be suspended. Fair?

_Supreme_
04-18-2010, 08:55 PM
There is a difference between talking trash and talking trash over the top of a player who is known for acting up an "injury" even though he isn't really that hurt at all and directing it at that player. Its night vs day.

Fixed it for you ;)

If someone continually acts on the court he is going to get called out for it sooner or later. Just get over it and accept it for what it is.

NYMetros
04-18-2010, 08:56 PM
I have no problem with it as long as they are consistent. Meaning, the next time someone throws an elbow to someone's face during the course of a game then they should be suspended as well.

WadeBirdman
04-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Good KG deserved it...Q said it best "Their both actresses"

Vikes_Fan_TC
04-18-2010, 08:58 PM
im a celtics fan and i think kg deserved the suspension, how do you explain dwight getting one and kg not? but qrich deserves a suspension also, he instigated the entire thing and he even admitted as much

Amen, I'm a diehard C's fan too and I agree KG got what he deserved. But Queentin deserved more than just a 25K fine, why not toss him a suspension for instigating? That would be justice as this whole mess never happens if he stays away from where Pierce was down. But I guess we'll never get justice when Stern and Jackson don't have the balls to do what is right.

Toenail Clipper
04-18-2010, 08:59 PM
**** kg

nyanks79
04-18-2010, 09:09 PM
So getting tossed with 40 seconds left is really a good enough punishment? If so get ready for a lot worse than an elbow late in the game.

Thats kinda my point though. There most likley will be worse altercations then what we saw last night. Things will get more and more heated and mor physical. We can definatly see alot of worse things then what we saw last night IMO. And if KGs elbow warranted one game, other things should warrant 3, or 4 or 5 games, and to me in the playoffs that is most likley to much.

Rafer Alston got one game last year for slaping House. (Hysterical by the way) I agree with that one game suspension. But I dont think that those 2 things are equal. So if KGs elbow was 1 game, then if something like Alston situation happened it would have to be at least 2, which IMO is to much. Thats all Im saying. Playoffs get heated. And with KGs being the first suspension, it could easily set the standard moving foward. So if that was one game, what is going to happen going foward?

robdog_5
04-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Pierce instigated the whole thing because he faked an injury in front of the Heat bench and stayed there for an extra amount of time, preventing play from going on and killing the Heat's momentum. So, KG, Q-Rich, and Pierce should be suspended. Fair?

lol fail.

Pierce aggreviated an injury he got about a month back, in which he pump faked and a guy came down right on his right shoulder. It's a stinger, nobody intended to hurt PP but he aggreviated his shoulder injury and fell down. Might have been trying to draw a foul or whatever. However QRich is a moron, he says in his own quotes "I have no buisness talking to Paul Pierce". Well no crap then why go over and start popping off? He instigated it. Had that been DWade who has known to fall hard and stay down at times and KG went over to talk trash he would be villafied as a thug, trash, POS, and every name in the book. If QRich stood up for DWade he would be a hero, I find this thread and the hate towards KG to be hilarious. The guy is a great player (although a shell of himself), great warrior and intense of a player as I've ever seen.

KG Got suspended, and in the letter of the law it was warranted. QRich IMO needs to get something more then a fine as he instigated the whole situation. I just hope the C's give an open lane to QRich and he somehow eats another elbow, or PP drops 40 on him and tells him about it all game.

silvTeg98
04-18-2010, 09:53 PM
good!

avrpatsfan
04-18-2010, 09:59 PM
KG and QRich both should have gotten suspended. Haslem should have gotten suspended too. Well, it's going to be even sweeter when we win on tuesday.

td0tsfinest
04-18-2010, 10:06 PM

:eyebrow:

I thought it was just. Garnett shouldn't have thrown the elbow in the first place. It was a vicious elbow to the face, he deserved the a suspension and the game.

kntresistheheat
04-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Listen, Qrich should of not gone over to kg and to triple P (Paul Princess Pierce):p but we all know that KG is the king of trash talking and he loves picking fights! Q does not deserve to get suspended becasue he was not the one throwing elbows, He got a tech and a 25k fine which IMO its fair. So with that being said, The heat needs to pull this one off and everyone needs to relax and lets have a good series....;) I love the fact that UD went right to KG face and he backed down, KG is a punk and you cant mess with 305 baby!!

fadedmario
04-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Kevin Garnett sucks and got what he deserved

nico916
04-18-2010, 10:22 PM
I used to be a KG fan but like in 2004 I realized how much a ****** the big P*5sy is I mean big ticket is. The reason why he left so fast was because he didn't want the Heat to give him the business, I mean J.O. would have did Oh Boy like he did that fan in Detroit. Watch the video and you can see why I can't stand KG sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTnJ4I

nico916
04-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Listen, Qrich should of not gone over to kg and to triple P (Paul Princess Pierce):p but we all know that KG is the king of trash talking and he loves picking fights! Q does not deserve to get suspended becasue he was not the one throwing elbows, He got a tech and a 25k fine which IMO its fair. So with that being said, The heat needs to pull this one off and everyone needs to relax and lets have a good series....;) I love the fact that UD went right to KG face and he backed down, KG is a punk and you cant mess with 305 baby!!

lol I actually call Paul Pierce, Princess Paul Pierce all the time.

wizardsfan3
04-18-2010, 10:34 PM
He should be suspended, he's one of the dirtiest players in the game today. Richardson was just trying to see if pierce was alright, and he's trying to be all big body, and throw bows. Even though he's skinny as hell.

evadatam5150
04-18-2010, 10:41 PM

They didn't know he was going to get suspended at the time.. Garnett's behavior led to Garnett getting the T's and then being jettisoned from the game.. Then there's the usual league posturing and review and then the suspension.. Bottom line Garnett is a thug and his ego got the best of him and now it's going to cost his team.. So Bravo KG you really showed everybody..

:facepalm:

still1ballin
04-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Nioice

effen5
04-18-2010, 11:03 PM

What the hell are you talking about, it was in front of your bench...Q should be able to go over to his bench if he wanted to...KG needs to stop acting like a ***** before someone really knocks his ******** out ...(JO, beasley, probably even Chalmers if he wanted to)

DaVille
04-18-2010, 11:13 PM
PSD , the greatest network of our time, has brought you compelling documentaries about pimps, ho's, players, johns, tricks, marks, mark-*** tricks, trick-*** marks, skeezers, skanks, skig-skags, and skallywhops.

Now America's most incredible network gives you another side of the story as we go into the world of the Haters...

America Undercover presents, The Player Haters Ball

And the Hater of year goes to.............

J$mo0th_3o5
04-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Well deserved:clap:

We better win game 2 now!

J$mo0th_3o5
04-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Oh yeah btw even if KG was playing we still gonna win, it just makes our chances better.

bigmac8675
04-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Sweet! I hate KG and Boston. GO HEAT!

ARMIN12NBA
04-18-2010, 11:53 PM

That makes no sense for blatantly obvious reasons.

Just think JB. An official cannot decide whether or not to hand out technicals based on what he perceives could possibly become a suspension. What if no suspension is given? Then your plan is a joke. The official has to give the just punishment during the game and if the action was particularly serious, then a suspension will be handed out. It has been like this for a long time. Also, a game that is already over and the star player being ejected isn't any sort of punishment which is why a suspension would be the only way to give out a just punishment.

ARMIN12NBA
04-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Blame Artest.

No. If anyone, blame Kermit Washington.

Also, there were suspensions handed out in the "old NBA." I guess people just forget.

robdog_5
04-19-2010, 12:05 AM
Good thing Boston is better on the road then at home. If Boston wins game 2 it might be a sweep.

Jaji
04-19-2010, 12:08 AM

IversonIsKrazy
04-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Yes. I h8 KG, such a f@gg.

Angel2Maverick
04-19-2010, 12:38 AM
Now Miami has to capitalize on game 2 if they want any hope of winning this series

GspLAL
04-19-2010, 01:38 AM
You can't suspend Q Rich just for instigating. Fact is, even if he did instigate, he still did not throw an elbow to someone's face like KG did, it's very different.

Gibby23
04-19-2010, 11:50 AM
They should take the T's back then.

Why? It happened in game.

ballpd05
04-19-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm starting not to like the Celtics, not that I did before, they do too much ******* talking.

DLeeicious
04-19-2010, 11:59 AM
I guess he will just have to continue to be a ***** on the sidelines then.

This still astonishes me....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3661/3485282611_24441fa153_o.jpg

Gibby23
04-19-2010, 12:00 PM
I guess he will just have to continue to be a ***** on the sidelines then.

This still astonishes me....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3661/3485282611_24441fa153_o.jpg

He can't be at the game.

DLeeicious
04-19-2010, 12:03 PM
He can't be at the game.

oh wow really? I didn't know that was how it worked in the NBA. They should have a camera on him at the hotel room or house to see his reactions.

Reversed86Curse
04-19-2010, 06:42 PM
:eyebrow:

I thought it was just. Garnett shouldn't have thrown the elbow in the first place. It was a vicious elbow to the face, he deserved the a suspension and the game.

Vicious huh? A dog gnawing your leg off is vicious. KG elbowing a chipmunk is just an elbow

S.J.Basketball
04-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Anyone see Garnett's comments about how he was sending a message that he's got their backs no matter what? LoL good luck getting their back while watching the game from Danny Ainge's house! He also commented on how the elbow was unitentional...I mean really KG?! Unintentionally throwing your elbow behind you with force? LoL at least own up to it. What a sap.

still1ballin
04-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Anyone see Garnett's comments about how he was sending a message that he's got their backs no matter what? LoL good luck getting their back while watching the game from Danny Ainge's house! He also commented on how the elbow was unitentional...I mean really KG?! Unintentionally throwing your elbow behind you with force? LoL at least own up to it. What a sap.

Damn dude, where the hell have you been

Lord Leoshes
04-19-2010, 08:31 PM
There is a difference between talking trash and talking trash over the top of an injured player and directing it at that player. Its night vs day.

No it isn't. Specially when the guy on the floor is acting injured & using the time to get his old decrepit body the rest it needs, & not get a technical for delay of game.:facepalm:

S.J.Basketball
04-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Damn dude, where the hell have you been

Haha I got banned for 4-5 months for calling someone a gay slur. Harsh punishment, but I'm back baby!

Lord Leoshes
04-19-2010, 08:38 PM

Isn't that what they do in kindergarten?:confused:

BUT TEACHER HE STARTED IT!:cry::cry::cry:

Lord Leoshes
04-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Amen, I'm a diehard C's fan too and I agree KG got what he deserved. But Queentin deserved more than just a 25K fine, why not toss him a suspension for instigating? That would be justice as this whole mess never happens if he stays away from where Pierce was down. But I guess we'll never get justice when Stern and Jackson don't have the balls to do what is right.

If Pierce wouldn't have been resting in front of the heat bench where Q was going to inbound the ball it would have never happend either. So Pierce should retire from basketball, & work on broadway, & star in blue men.:speechless:

Gilly1254
04-19-2010, 09:45 PM
Used to have so much respect for KG but its nearly gone these past 3 years after the way he acts. Success makes certain players heads too big I guess.

DaVille
04-19-2010, 10:50 PM
Used to have so much respect for KG but its nearly gone these past 3 years after the way he acts. Success makes certain players heads too big I guess.

The official word is: Your respect means nothing. KG doesn't care about your opinion according to his spokesman. Don't blame the messenger Blame it on the alcohol.

drobe86
04-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Really dissapointed in the NBA for making that call. Richardson was grabbing his jersey and Lebron merely wanted to get the guy off him, and that's why he wasn't looking when he threw the bow. The NBA suspends who they want to suspend, Kobe or Lebron would have got nothing......

Corey
04-19-2010, 11:42 PM
I honestly don't get why people think Garnett is some thug now. He's played the exact same way his entire career. Ask any Minnesota fan.

kblo247
04-19-2010, 11:46 PM
I honestly don't get why people think Garnett is some thug now. He's played the exact same way his entire career. Ask any Minnesota fan.

I think they got a different image of him myself because Minny wasn't on TV as much without League Pass.

He has gotten to be slightly more of a dick now, but he was a dick then as well. The difference was that in Minny people remember him as the guy who did the John Thompson I just want to win interview with tears in his eyes as opposed to the big bad wolf he is now because Boston naturally gets more coverage.

Ill21
04-19-2010, 11:57 PM
He is Cocky, and has been a dirty player for the past few years as well.

footballer2369
04-20-2010, 12:14 AM
Really dissapointed in the NBA for making that call. Richardson was grabbing his jersey and Lebron merely wanted to get the guy off him, and that's why he wasn't looking when he threw the bow. The NBA suspends who they want to suspend, Kobe or Lebron would have got nothing......

Quoted for hilarity

DaVille
04-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Quoted for hilarity

Too bad CP4 taking the 1st plane out of Toronto.

On a serious note, Kobe was making it rain with those elbows last season, League didn't suspend him. Its the pressure from the lobbyist Group(AKA espn) in the league office that got KG suspended. An elbow is An elbow, Right? Those dam lobbyist.

kblo247
04-20-2010, 12:29 AM

On a serious note, Kobe was making it rain with those elbows last season, League didn't suspend him. Its the pressure from the lobbyist Group(AKA espn) in the league office that got KG suspended. An elbow is An elbow, Right? Those dam lobbyist.

Above the shoulders. KG got called for an over the shoulders elbow. He still gets away with all those elbows he gives with every screen he sets as they are all illegal to begin with.

The post was hilarious though because it said Bron threw the elbow and got suspended for it but Kobe and Lebron wouldn't get suspended for throwing a bow. KG wasn't mentioned in it which was a brain fart by the guy who typed it.

footballer2369
04-20-2010, 01:43 AM

Ya...to Miami...I'm a Heat fan :)

And KG's intent was different.

BOSTON617
04-20-2010, 07:25 AM
im not saying kg shouldnt of been suspended but if you watch the replay there were about 8 heat player around kg and they were pulling and tugging his jeresey i feel the elbow wasnt intended.... but on another not q rich shoved pierce out of bound watch the replay and he went over to pierce to start ****..... kg went over to get q rich away from the "injured" pierce but he only made it worse

69centers
04-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Haslem shoved Big Baby numerous times and got nothing, not even a fine.

Magloire came off his bench to start grabbing people and got nothing.

Q started it all and got only a fine.

Raph12
04-20-2010, 02:49 PM
That's what Pierce gets for faking another injury, may have cost them HCA (although I still think the Celts will win Game 2).

S.J.Basketball
04-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Just another Paul Pierce faking injury gem. I can't even imagine how long he'd be sidelined if he had the injuries Kobe had.

Avenged
04-20-2010, 02:55 PM

:confused:

Lord Leoshes
04-20-2010, 02:57 PM

What does that have to do with the subject? :facepalm:

Lord Leoshes
04-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Haslem shoved Big Baby numerous times and got nothing, not even a fine.

Magloire came off his bench to start grabbing people and got nothing.

Q started it all and got only a fine.

Yup, those are the fax.:eyebrow:

Lord Leoshes
04-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Just another Paul Pierce faking injury gem. I can't even imagine how long he'd be sidelined if he had the injuries Kobe had.

It,s getting so bad with Pierce that he cant even get up to play the days he has a bad hair day, & he ain't even got any hair to begin with. :facepalm: