PDA

View Full Version : McGrady not retiring?

TmacBryant
04-17-2010, 05:10 AM
"Our season is done and now its time for a small break to rest up before I get back to rehab and training. I知 going to work hard all summer getting ready for next year. I saw a report this morning that I was going to retire, and let me set record straight, I am not retiring. I致e got more game in me, and you値l see it ...on the court next year. Thanks to all my fans for all your support! Mac"

http://www.facebook.com/TracyMcGrady?v=wall&viewas=691100574

apparently that is his real facebook.... it could be some fat kid though, but it looks legit.

heathonater
04-17-2010, 05:15 AM
mcgrady is too young to retire. despite his injuries, he still can play in the nba as a bench player. i see him signing with a different team next year.

JayW_1023
04-17-2010, 07:14 AM
Tracy McGrady is all talk. I wish he would just stop making excuses and focus on making his team better. He is so pre-occupied with his individual career. Help your team win, and you'll earn a paycheck.

SouljahPhil...
04-17-2010, 08:22 AM
come to the lakers for the bi annual exception or lle... we need you for our bench..

JordansBulls
04-17-2010, 09:26 AM
"Our season is done and now its time for a small break to rest up before I get back to rehab and training. I知 going to work hard all summer getting ready for next year. I saw a report this morning that I was going to retire, and let me set record straight, I am not retiring. I致e got more game in me, and you値l see it ...on the court next year. Thanks to all my fans for all your support! Mac"

http://www.facebook.com/TracyMcGrady?v=wall&viewas=691100574

apparently that is his real facebook.... it could be some fat kid though, but it looks legit.

Where will he go?

bigsams50
04-17-2010, 09:45 AM
His days as a starter are over IMO, he would still make a great backup though

SirCalvin81
04-17-2010, 10:12 AM
this bum just wants attention and hes getting it

TmacBryant
04-18-2010, 05:08 AM
i think if tmac doenst do well next season he will retire... but not this season.