PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben to the cards.

itsontheway.phx
04-16-2010, 12:56 PM
Adam Schefter from espn, had an insider post doday that said the cards should target a QB. With all the excitment around the draft should we see about a trade. Big Ben (has issues) is a good QB, however we have a potential Probowler in Anderson, and matty ice who is looking to push out of this massive slump he put himself in. All that being said, Should we get Big Ben?

AZCardsFan
04-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Yes Yes and... Yes. Reunite him with Wisenhunt. :clap:

Ramon Nivar
04-16-2010, 01:57 PM
If possible yes. And as a Falcons fan I hate giving Leinart Matt Ryan's nickname.

thephoenixson28
04-16-2010, 08:46 PM
I don't think it will fit well with dockett. If you follow him on his twitter than you know what I mean.

Mochalman
04-17-2010, 01:10 PM
If possible yes. And as a Falcons fan I hate giving Leinart Matt Ryan's nickname.

true that, how can you call him Matty Ice for doing nothing in his career so far?

Lizard King
04-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Definitely.

mdm692
05-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Wouldnt it be ironic if the guy that prevented us from getting our first superbowl got us our first superbowl....

but i would love ben in az with fitz and breastons ability to move around and get open plus big bens ability to scramble his completion percentage would be sky high lol 99.9% lol

itsontheway.phx
05-13-2010, 03:48 PM
I had post this because I think that even with his background that He would make a good addition, you got to give it to him the man just will not go down. but it is all a dream now we have our starter and our back ups. Quick question though, why are there reports about the cards being after marc bulger???????????? what is that about. (Leave it alone, leave it alone)

pooterqb
06-24-2010, 04:24 AM
Ben in AZ would be F'n fantastic! No matter what Dockett thinks of him if the Cards want him, they'll get him. They had a window and it is gone unfortunately. If they wanted him they would have gotten him right after the commish announced the suspension. Unless he f's up again, he is not going anywhere. I think Lienart will be fine. D. Anderson was a Pro-Bolwer on a crap team. So not a bad back up. But Skelton could be the guy in the end. Who knows. All I know is that no matter who the Cards start they still will have the best QB in the NFC West. Sad but true.

dbroncos78087
06-27-2010, 01:18 PM
I would like to think the Cardinals can get a better QB. In both terms of quality and attitude.

Ramon Nivar
06-27-2010, 01:23 PM
I would like to think the Cardinals can get a better QB. In both terms of quality and attitude.

Clearly you've never partied with Matt Leinart.

Mr. Baller
06-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Why don't we give Leinart a year, and see how he does. He had a few years of bench time to get himself ready for this moment.

Leinart could be a good quarterback, he has the weapons around him, and a good defense to help him out.