PDA

View Full Version : Kobe vs. Shaq 2010

Southsideheat
04-14-2010, 01:44 PM
They won 3 titles together. They've each won 1 without eachother and it's looking like they'll be heading up against eachother in this year's final. Who's going to tie Magic with 5 championships? Kobe or Shaq?

Iodine
04-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Deron V Dwight or Dirk v Dwight please

Oh yes I am still in denial

Hawkeye15
04-14-2010, 01:48 PM
IF they both get to the finals, I am picking Cleveland. And Shaq would have won with 3 different teams, which is also crazy. Not good or bad, just odd.

shep33
04-14-2010, 02:00 PM
If Shaq wins this year, I dunno what to think of it. I mean you can argue that Wade who absolutely destroyed Dallas in the finals that one year was the significant reason why they won.

This year if they win, Shaq is gonna be on a team that is extremely deep and 2nd to Orlando in quality of players. Shaq is there for one reason, to stop D12 cause nobody else on that team can guard him.

But even without Shaq, I think this Cleveland team could still likely get to the finals. We'll see. They have the best role players on any team.. they got multiple shooters, rebounders, a hustle guy who helps them win whenever he's on the court, basically 3 allstars in the starting lineup.

Even without Shaq they're very good. But really they need him in 1 series... so I mean if he wins he'll win it as a role player, so I don't know if this really puts him at a significantly higher level then Kobe.

RadiantShot
04-14-2010, 02:01 PM
This year : Neither. Or-lan-do.

RaiderLakersA's
04-14-2010, 02:22 PM
I'm still thinking it will be Orlando, but if it's the Lakers and the Cavs, who do you think will get the benefit of the refs' whistle more? Kobe or LeBron/Shaq? :)

mfb_lt1birdman
04-14-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm still thinking it will be Orlando, but if it's the Lakers and the Cavs, who do you think will get the benefit of the refs' whistle more? Kobe or LeBron/Shaq? :)

Is this really a serious question? For one Kobe rarely gets the benefit of the calls. And two, a banged up Kobe is unlikely to be driving to the lane to get contact. He will play on the perimeter, hopefully draining lots of shots.

RadiantShot
04-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Kobe will naturally get more calls than Shaq, I believe. :)