PDA

View Full Version : Question from a Nets fan...

Chill_Will_24
04-14-2010, 02:59 AM
If New Jersey were to get the first pick and draft John Wall, Devin Harris would become expendable. You guys seem in desperate need of a PG. Would you guys be interested in Harris? We also would probably have CDR on the table for you since he wants to go there. What would your interest be and what would be some possible offers? Any scenario where we would need another team to make the trade work?

AirZach
04-14-2010, 08:53 AM
I think that would be a very doable trade for the grizzlies... If you want Mike Conley as a backup or future picks. That would help the grizzlies out a lot and give you a viable back up option

Big Quett
04-14-2010, 02:21 PM
NOOOO!!!! i hope the Grizz would have no interest in Devin. We dont need another me first scorer who cant shoot straight. All this team needs at PG is a passer who can make the open shot

mzgrizz
04-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Uh, I'd like Devin Harris and CDR,too. Move out Thabeet, Carroll,Williams and a lesser pick. Would that work?

Lindystud36
05-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Devin, YI, CDR, 3million and a future first for mayo

Big Quett
05-11-2010, 09:27 PM

NOT A DAMN CHANCE. And Yi wouldnt even play on this team.

I Am Awesome-O
05-11-2010, 10:33 PM

Pass.

swlodawski
05-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I say, Brook Lopez and CD Star for Carroll, Thabeet, and steven hunter.

Also for money, two first round picks.
$8,000,000.00

Big Quett
05-12-2010, 04:25 PM

$8,000,000.00

Dude stop. If you are a Grizz fan (which i doubt) stop it becuase you are embarrassing us.

I Am Awesome-O
05-12-2010, 04:59 PM

$8,000,000.00

NJ would never do that, and Hunter is no longer a Grizzly.

swlodawski
05-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Dude stop. If you are a Grizz fan (which i doubt) stop it becuase you are embarrassing us.

I just laid out 7 grand for season tickets. I love the grizz.
I was just giving a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question.

Regardless of what happens in the offseason though, Heisley, Wallace, and Hollins will have to do something to get he bench charged up because the starters cannot coninue to carry 85 percent of the offense.
Sure, guys like Sam Young are good and have breakout games, but we need really good and consistent bench scoring and defense to get to the playoffs or have a 500 season.

swlodawski
05-12-2010, 08:09 PM
NJ would never do that, and Hunter is no longer a Grizzly.

He is on the roster, but he is inactive.

Big Quett
05-12-2010, 08:34 PM
I just laid out 7 grand for season tickets. I love the grizz.
I was just giving a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question.

Regardless of what happens in the offseason though, Heisley, Wallace, and Hollins will have to do something to get he bench charged up because the starters cannot coninue to carry 85 percent of the offense.
Sure, guys like Sam Young are good and have breakout games, but we need really good and consistent bench scoring and defense to get to the playoffs or have a 500 season.

Ok but that is not a realistic deal. Maybe our 3 worst players for their top player player? Come on dude.

He is on the roster, but he is inactive.

What he is saying is that he is a unrestricted free agent so you cant trade him.

Lindystud36
05-13-2010, 07:53 AM

Cut out Yi, add in LEE and a secound future first?

Big Quett
05-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Cut out Yi, add in LEE and a secound future first?

again NO.... i would pass. Mayo on rookie contract > overpaid pg who cant shoot and Lee