PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland, Boston tanking on purpose

tkshy
04-14-2010, 12:05 AM
So has it gotten to the point were no one in the NBA wants to see the Raptors succeed?

No way no how should LBJ sit against the Bulls in a playoff race, a couples days after playin 38mins against Toronto. Come on, how about the integratey of the game. Clevland has nothing to gain, but the other team did.

Boston loses to Chicago tonight?? Come, did you see that game?

Sad, sad, day in the NBA.

If CHA shuts it down in the last game against the Bulls you know what's up.

Let's see what happens.

I am not even a Raptor fan. I said the same things about the Jets getting into the playoffs last year, when Indy, and Cincy tanked there games.

king4day
04-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Why would any team want the healthier team in the playoffs? Especially the Cavs.

ManRam
04-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Yes. The league is out to get the big bad bullies of the North. Cleveland and Boston are so preoccupied with making sure Toronto doesn't make the playoffs :rolleyes:

They're resting so they can win in the playoffs (the Cavs). Why should they care about anything else. Toronto has no one to blame but themselves if they miss out. And Boston can play as hard or as lazy as they want.

It's not a sad day. No one cares but fantasy players who's league managers are morons and Toronto sympathizers.

_KB24_
04-14-2010, 12:09 AM
You have to be a Raptors fan because honestly no one else would really care.

Doogolas
04-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Didn't the Cavs have to win that game to clinch home field throughout vs the Raptors? Hence they played vs Toronto and sat vs the Bulls cause they had it clinched.

And are you kidding with Boston? They played their best guys.

Pierce played 33 minutes even with early foul trouble.
Garnett played 28 minutes. Which, why would he play more? He's been hurt many times.
Rondo played 37 minutes. And had 5 fouls with like 8 minutes left so he came out for a while. Plus, he played like garbage today.
Allen played 36 minutes.
What did you want Boston to do?

bears88
04-14-2010, 12:11 AM
You have to be a Raptors fan because honestly no one else would really care.

x2

koreancabbage
04-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Why would any team want the healthier team in the playoffs? Especially the Cavs.

actually thats not true, toronto has 3/5 of their starting lineup out with injuries and a starting PG who is the worst defensive PG (and also struggling on offense) in the league.

Cavs would have a harder time with a determined Derrick Rose than a no defensive for the win team in the Raptors.

Tribe
04-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Yes its a conspiracy to keep Toronto out of the playoffs lol...

has nothing to do with resting the players for the second season

Toronto had all season to take care of business....shouldnt have to depend on another team to decide fate

Avenged
04-14-2010, 12:14 AM
It's the conspiracy of the NBA.

Go check out the award picks for 09-10 thread.

You'll know what I mean ;)

Hoopsadvocate
04-14-2010, 12:16 AM
i nominate this for LOL thread of the year. Raptors conspiracy?? come on

king4day
04-14-2010, 12:17 AM
actually thats not true, toronto has 3/5 of their starting lineup out with injuries and a starting PG who is the worst defensive PG (and also struggling on offense) in the league.

Cavs would have a harder time with a determined Derrick Rose than a no defensive for the win team in the Raptors.

Sorry, that's actually who I was referring to. Raps are depleted. If Bosh doesn't play, then the Cavs should rather play them.

Rose can make things happen for the Bulls. They won't beat the Cavs, but they'll take a game or two.

jackdawson
04-14-2010, 12:19 AM
So has it gotten to the point were no one in the NBA wants to see the Raptors succeed?

No way no how should LBJ sit against the Bulls in a playoff race, a couples days after playin 38mins against Toronto. Come on, how about the integratey of the game. Clevland has nothing to gain, but the other team did.

Boston loses to Chicago tonight?? Come, did you see that game?

Sad, sad, day in the NBA.

If CHA shuts it down in the last game against the Bulls you know what's up.

Let's see what happens.

I am not even a Raptor fan. I said the same things about the Jets getting into the playoffs last year, when Indy, and Cincy tanked there games.

So why on earth would Lebron care about other team's gain??:facepalm:

D1JM
04-14-2010, 12:20 AM
you just hurt the bulls played their guts out against the celtics tonite. All their starters played throughout the game.

stawka
04-14-2010, 12:20 AM
Tanking? The Cavs are resting coz they have home-court locked up, while the Celtics used their starters and lost to a hungry Bulls team. Does that have anything to do with it?

Also, Charlotte has Orlando no matter what, so don't be surprised if the Bobcats don't use their starters

stawka
04-14-2010, 12:21 AM
On a side note, wouldn't the Cavs rather face a Boshless Raptors squad?

Ragun
04-14-2010, 12:21 AM
stop embarrassing us man!

D1JM
04-14-2010, 12:22 AM
also, did the NBA have a conspiracy against the Raptors when the Bulls raped the Raptors like two days ago?

Avenged
04-14-2010, 12:22 AM
stop embarrassing us man!

:laugh: