PDA

View Full Version : Rose steal and nasty reverse dunk vs boston

D Roses Bulls
04-13-2010, 11:05 PM
dont know how many of you saw it tonight, but for those of you that didnt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQB6eJVjds

RaptorizedKevin
04-13-2010, 11:07 PM
calm own. isaw it. it was a sick dunk. why is their always a thread bout this stuff.? holy **** man,why cant you control yourself. This Isnt NBA forum material. its just ego boasiting threads to make bulls fans feel gased bout having rose.

ElMarroAfamado
04-13-2010, 11:10 PM
haha this was niiice

Stunner
04-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Why is this a thread?

tredigs
04-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Best dunk I have EVER seen. Screw a thread about this, I'm making my own ****ing site about this play!

Doogolas
Bulls fans, almost all of us. Are as annoyed by this **** as you guys. Cause guess what? It makes everybody hate us.

asandhu23
Bulls fans :pity:

RaptorizedKevin
04-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Why is this a thread?

exactly what im thinking. :confused:. derrick rose does a reverse layup and needs to get a thread :laugh: if i do a 360 in highschool, am i worthy of a thread? :laugh: course not.

29$JerZ
Nice Dunk, but Bulls forum next time please.

ellesmeire
it always seems only this guy is posting these stupid threads...

AirCanada15ORL
04-13-2010, 11:14 PM
It was on TNT we saw the game. Saw the dunk. it Was crazy
Didnt need a thread.

Jonathan2323
04-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Wade did this a few games back. Did i make a post about it? NO

tredigs
Bulls fans :pity:

Dude you made a thread about an article that the San Jose Mercury news ran on Steph Curry today, let's be honest you really don't have that much room to talk. I mean I'm Dubs fan, but c'mon.

PS: To the majority of Bulls fans, I realize that most of you hate it when Rose makes a nice play and there's a thread on it. Personally, I get that it's just a select few that think anybody outside of Chicago cares about this play.

That said, there should really be an NBA forum STICKY thread reserved for "Plays of the Night" like this. Would be entertaining, and nobody would be annoyed by it.

Mods?

*Superman*
Looks computerized.

8/10.

Bullsfan22
it always seems only this guy is posting these stupid threads...

yeah smh.

Doogolas
04-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Don't condemn all Bulls fans. :( We didn't want this!

Doogolas
Dude you made a thread about an article that the San Jose Mercury news ran on Steph Curry today, let's be honest you really don't have that much room to talk. I mean I'm Dubs fan, but c'mon.

PS: To the majority of Bulls fans, I realize that most of you hate it when Rose makes a nice play and there's a thread on it. Personally, I get that it's just a select few that think anybody outside of Chicago cares about this play.

That said, there should really be an NBA forum STICKY thread reserved for "Plays of the Night" like this. Would be entertaining, and nobody would be annoyed by it.

Mods?

:nod: :clap: Whoo! :hi5:

*Superman*

Mods?

:clap:

Sounds like a good idea. But plays of the week would make it less stressful for the mods.

Kyben36
04-13-2010, 11:18 PM
I hate my fellow bulls fans. by may I say Lebron esk

D Roses Bulls
04-13-2010, 11:19 PM
guys i made this thread cause it was the greatest freaking dunk ever. i mean come on its derrick rose, lol. i just thought it was nasty. but anyways it really baffles me how many people comment threads they dont like. thanks for the attention though :)

RaptorizedKevin
04-13-2010, 11:22 PM
guys i made this thread cause it was the greatest freaking dunk ever. i mean come on its derrick rose, lol. i just thought it was nasty. but anyways it really baffles me how many people comment threads they dont like. thanks for the attention though :)

you also thought Derrick roses layup was better than wades dunk over varejou. greatest frigging dunk ever? maybe in your unlive life.

D Roses Bulls
04-13-2010, 11:24 PM
you also thought Derrick roses layup was better than wades dunk over varejou.

what? when did i say that? i said wades dunk over varejao was one of the best dunks ive ever seen and im 25 years old

HuRRiCaNeS324
04-13-2010, 11:25 PM

ive heard it all.

Que clase de come pinga

effen5
04-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

bears88
04-13-2010, 11:27 PM
This is exactly why Bulls fans get a bad rep on PSD we all saw that nasty dunk but its not thread worthly

D Roses Bulls
ive heard it all.

Que clase de come pinga

you know i was being sarcastic right? lol oh man..... i love psd sometimes. people over react so easily.

Bullsfan22
you also thought Derrick roses layup was better than wades dunk over varejou. greatest frigging dunk ever? maybe in your unlive life.

nice sig

Baller1
04-13-2010, 11:28 PM
I've decided that it's just this guy who makes these threads, and maybe a select few others. Other than that, keep it up Bulls fans... for the most part you guys have been civil about hyping Rose as of late.

D Roses Bulls
04-13-2010, 11:29 PM
this is exactly why Bulls fans get a bad rep on PSD

and again is psd high school? is this a popularity contest? who cares what people think seriously. if i did, i wouldnt make threads like this.

HuRRiCaNeS324
you know i was being sarcastic right? lol oh man..... i love psd sometimes. people over react so easily.

You make threads about average reverse layups and dunks and go ballistic about them, but im the one over reacting.... :rolleyes:

Draco
I've decided that it's just this guy who makes these threads, and maybe a select few others. Other than that, keep it up Bulls fans... for the most part you guys have been civil about hyping Rose as of late.

Wish the same could be said about you and the Thunder. :p

Slimsim
04-13-2010, 11:30 PM
That dunk was Nasty So I'm not mad at this thread.

Baller1
04-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Wish the same could be said about you and the Thunder. :p

Either you're just messing around and giving me a hard time, or you're thinking of soomabooma...

I can't decide which one it is.

bears88
04-13-2010, 11:32 PM
and again is psd high school? is this a popularity contest? who cares what people think seriously. if i did, i wouldnt make threads like this.

yea you right but aren't u sick and tired of it though

nitric
04-13-2010, 11:32 PM
man durant needs a better nickname. he's too beastly

Draco
04-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Either you're just messing around and giving me a hard time, or you're thinking of soomabooma...

I can't decide which one it is.

Just messing around.

DeyAce
04-13-2010, 11:36 PM
The Scottie Pippen dunk. And Pip was at the game tonight.

Rego247
04-13-2010, 11:41 PM

regardless its not thread worthy in the NBA forum. its getting really annoying.

bulls fans are telling u to stop. thats should give u a hint if anything. it was okay, but nba thread worthy it is not.

bulls forum.

Bullsfan22
04-13-2010, 11:42 PM
man durant needs a better nickname. he's too beastly

I'll explain his nickname again..

The wingspan he sports makes you think he has multiple limbs like a spider.

He kills opposing teams like spiders do flies from long range (webs).

He has a silent personality of a spider, but don't let it fool you because he's sly from the 3point line, and word around town is the ladies think he's fine.

The legend of Durantula. :guns:

Baller1
04-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Just messing around.

Oh, ok for sure. Just checking.

*******. :p

DamnGoat
04-13-2010, 11:45 PM
D Roses Bulls,

Please stop posting a Derrick Rose thread in the NBA forum almost every day. You RARELY post in the Bulls forum and whenever you post this crap in the NBA forum it just turns into a big flame war.

Bulls forum, or don't even bother from now on. If I see more of the same it will be closed or moved.

Got it?