04-13-2010, 02:41 AM
East:

2nd Seed Orlando Magic vs. 7th Seed Charlotte Bobcats

West:

1st Seed Los Angeles Lakers vs. 8th Seed Oklahoma City Thunder

I see the rest playing out like:

East:

1st Seed Cleveland Cavaliers vs. 8th Seed Chicago Bulls
-I don't see the Raptors getting in without Bosh in the lineup.
3rd Seed Boston Celtics vs. 6th Seed Milwaukee Bucks
-I don't see the Bucks moving up without Bogut and the Celtics are locked in at the 3rd seed because they won the Atlantic.
4th Seed Atlanta Hawks vs. 5th Seed Miami Heat
-Atlanta is locked into the 4th seed, despite a better record than the C's (because the C's won the Atlantic Division).

West:
2nd Seed Dallas Mavericks vs. 7th Seed Portland Trail Blazers
-The Blazers aren't going to steal the last game of the season without Roy and the Mavs are just playing too good.
3rd Seed Denver Nuggets vs. 6th Seed San Antonio Spurs
-Another rematch for the ages.
4th Seed Utah Jazz vs. 5th Seed Phoenix Suns

I see it playing out like this:

Cavs vs. Hawks again.

Magic vs. Celtics again.

Lakers vs. Suns

Nuggets vs. Mavericks

I don't want to predict any further because it's just too tough to put a finger on. But the East side is just so predictable at this point, all four teams were supposed to get there in the beginning of the season. The only team I see advancing would be the Heat, but even that isn't likely. The Blazers (without Roy) and Thunder are pretty much screwed at this point in the West. But the Suns, Mavs, Spurs and Nuggets will be in a dogfight.

Mavrix
04-13-2010, 03:39 AM
It's gonna be Orlando vs Cleveland in the ECF and LA vs Dallas in the WCF. Both could go to 7 games, book it.

MELO 15
04-13-2010, 03:59 AM
it's gonna be orlando vs cleveland in the ecf and la vs dallas in the wcf. Both could go to 7 games, book it.

gee i wonder why u think dallas is going to be in the wc? Finals with that sig of yours

kArSoN RyDaH
04-13-2010, 04:06 AM
gee i wonder why u think dallas is going to be in the wc? Finals with that sig of yours

HMMMMM maybe because the mavs r a legitimate contender and have been all year? jss sayin...lmaooo

JordansBulls
04-13-2010, 08:19 AM
East:

2nd Seed Orlando Magic vs. 7th Seed Charlotte Bobcats

West:

1st Seed Los Angeles Lakers vs. 8th Seed Oklahoma City Thunder

I see the rest playing out like:

East:

1st Seed Cleveland Cavaliers vs. 8th Seed Chicago Bulls
-I don't see the Raptors getting in without Bosh in the lineup.
3rd Seed Boston Celtics vs. 6th Seed Milwaukee Bucks
-I don't see the Bucks moving up without Bogut and the Celtics are locked in at the 3rd seed because they won the Atlantic.
4th Seed Atlanta Hawks vs. 5th Seed Miami Heat
-Atlanta is locked into the 4th seed, despite a better record than the C's (because the C's won the Atlantic Division).

West:
2nd Seed Dallas Mavericks vs. 7th Seed Portland Trail Blazers
-The Blazers aren't going to steal the last game of the season without Roy and the Mavs are just playing too good.
3rd Seed Denver Nuggets vs. 6th Seed San Antonio Spurs
-Another rematch for the ages.
4th Seed Utah Jazz vs. 5th Seed Phoenix Suns

I see it playing out like this:

Cavs vs. Hawks again.

Magic vs. Celtics again.

Lakers vs. Suns

Nuggets vs. Mavericks

I don't want to predict any further because it's just too tough to put a finger on. But the East side is just so predictable at this point, all four teams were supposed to get there in the beginning of the season. The only team I see advancing would be the Heat, but even that isn't likely. The Blazers (without Roy) and Thunder are pretty much screwed at this point in the West. But the Suns, Mavs, Spurs and Nuggets will be in a dogfight.

Atlanta is the 3rd seed now. Only way the C's get the higher seed is if they win their last 2 and Atlanta losses Wednesday.

TheKing23
04-13-2010, 08:51 AM
Atlanta is the 3rd seed now. Only way the C's get the higher seed is if they win their last 2 and Atlanta losses Wednesday.

The Cavs could resemble their starting 5 against the Hawks on Wednesday to try and get some rhythm heading into the playoffs.

Link (http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/04/shaqs_back_--_but_status_of_ca.html)

There is some temptation for Brown to reassemble his entire starting lineup to attempt to find some rhythm before the start of the playoffs. That would include James, who has been inactive for the last three games.
It would be a good test especially against the Hawks, a potential playoff opponent who will want to win the game to secure their own playoff seeding. Brown has only been able to use his complete starting lineup with O'Neal and Antawn Jamison twice and just once did it last a full game.

On another note.

Doctors were so pleased with the healing process that O'Neal, who has lost around 20 pounds by running and cutting out cheeseburgers during his absence, probably could have returned earlier if the games were more important.

:laugh2: at the cheeseburger part.

Great to have the Diesel back not only earlier than expected but in great shape as well.

cheerio
04-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Orlando and Cleveland easy picks

Mavrix
04-13-2010, 04:36 PM
HMMMMM maybe because the mavs r a legitimate contender and have been all year? jss sayin...lmaooo

lmao

heathonater
04-13-2010, 04:48 PM
thought portland could possibly win a first round series with a healthy roy, but without him playing they have no chance. bad injury to end a season riddled with injuries.