PDA

View Full Version : "Lets Go Heat" Chants in Madison Square Garden

Swashcuff
04-11-2010, 11:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1Zzjd9xGM

Best fans in the NBA :clap:

Almost as bad as Kobe MVP chants in Boston.

king4day
04-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Odd.
Thought they'd chant "Let's go Wade" before that. Didn't know there were that many Heat fans in NY and quite honestly, I'm not sure why there would be unless they're all bandwagon fans.

yboord028
04-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Odd.
Thought they'd chant "Let's go Wade" before that. Didn't know there were that many Heat fans in NY and quite honestly, I'm not sure why there would be unless they're all bandwagon fans.

Trust me in New York state in general, there are alot of Miami fans. Not sure why...

Swashcuff
04-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Odd.

Dead on they actually did. :D Seriously

Raph12
04-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Well it's not like they have much to cheer for... Yet. ;)

J$mo0th_3o5
04-12-2010, 12:14 AM
HEAT fans representing away from the MIA:clap:

mvb815
04-12-2010, 12:18 AM
if the heat commentators didn't comment on the chants then i'm sure they weren't significant

probably just a group of heat fans who bought their tickets together next to the camera.

29$JerZ
04-12-2010, 12:22 AM
This is stupid.

It's nothing like cheering MVP for Kobe in Boston.

Wasn't even the whole crowd.

Tony_Starks
04-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Wow. Thats pretty sad.

But the Kobe chants in Boston is the alltime worst!

Raph12
04-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Wow. Thats pretty sad.

But the Kobe chants in Boston is the alltime worst!

Yeah suddenly they get KG and Allen and they start to hate Kobe... So much for the rivalry lol

Bruno
04-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Still not as bad as Bryant MVP chants in Boston, or in NY last year during the 61 point game.

NetsPaint
04-12-2010, 01:21 AM
I say this is the worst.I know there's no rivalry now between them, but I still didn't like hearing that...

asandhu23
04-12-2010, 01:23 AM
:no: Warriors have the best fans.

abe_froman
04-12-2010, 02:35 AM
This is stupid.

It's nothing like cheering MVP for Kobe in Boston.

Wasn't even the whole crowd.

no,its worse.

its one thing to show appreciation for a masterful performance by legend,its quite another to cheer on the entire opposing team to beat you in your house

TheWatcher34
04-12-2010, 07:28 AM
any true knick fan would not chant for the heat, knowing that they had that great rivalry between them in the late 90s (Alonso <-> Ewing etc.)

JnasD
04-12-2010, 08:48 AM
any true knick fan would not chant for the heat, knowing that they had that great rivalry between them in the late 90s (Alonso <-> Ewing etc.)

I agree and im a long time Knicks Fan that has always hated The Heat with the battles we had with them back than in the 90's. I would understand if we would have chanted Lets GO Wade but why Heat.

GSW Hoops
04-12-2010, 09:28 AM

Definitely.

Giaps
04-12-2010, 09:54 AM
I was at the game and I have no idea what you're talking about. There are a lot of fans of other teams in NY all the time but I didn't hear anything like that and I was inside the building.

Evolution23
04-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Pleasee that was like 10 Heat fans chanting not the whole arena.. I remember when the Knicks used to play the Heat in the 90s and you could hear cheers in the crowd for every Knicks basket made. Plus Miami can't even sell out their arena with Wade. You guys can't talk about disloyal fans because Heat fans are among the most disloyal fans.

KnicksorBust
04-12-2010, 10:56 AM
The Knicks are a trainwreck and still a top 5 team in attendances. That says everything you need to know.

The Final Boss
04-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Nothing new here, same old clown Knicks, Celtics, and Cavaliers fans as always.

The Final Boss
04-12-2010, 11:32 AM
The Knicks are a trainwreck and still a top 5 team in attendances. That says everything you need to know.

How many of them are out of towners, tourist, other teams fans, NBA fans, bored people cause there's nothing to do in NY cause the weather is horrible, free ticket exchangers, opposing teams family members?..I could go on and on, it's the reality of things. I could see if Los Angeles fans were blinded by Hollywood but come on NY get over it. You say it's a basketball mecca but no one wants to go there and the franchise hasn't made noise in 30 years.

mvb815
04-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Pleasee that was like 10 Heat fans chanting not the whole arena.. I remember when the Knicks used to play the Heat in the 90s and you could hear cheers in the crowd for every Knicks basket made. Plus Miami can't even sell out their arena with Wade. You guys can't talk about disloyal fans because Heat fans are among the most disloyal fans.

that is because tickets here are outrageous, i went to go see miami and toronto earlier this season and it cost me and my friend 50 bucks each for lower upper bowl tickets. the nosebleeds, but the front row of them.

i don't know about prices in other arenas, but that is ridiculous.

Giaps
04-12-2010, 01:47 PM
How many of them are out of towners, tourist, other teams fans, NBA fans, bored people cause there's nothing to do in NY cause the weather is horrible, free ticket exchangers, opposing teams family members?..I could go on and on, it's the reality of things. I could see if Los Angeles fans were blinded by Hollywood but come on NY get over it. You say it's a basketball mecca but no one wants to go there and the franchise hasn't made noise in 30 years.
You fail. :facepalm:

They had about 435 consecutive game sellout from the 90s into early 2002.

Mr. Net32
04-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Guarantee if the Knicks had a true Marquee player they would boo all visiting stars(Lebron, Wade & Kobe). Just shows how bad New York is starving to get back into respectability in basketball.

Da Knicks
04-12-2010, 02:10 PM
To all that think we are dead and gone us real knick fans i mean, get lost with your laker and Cavs bandwagon fans and especially all the Heat fans we will be back soon...

Sadds The Gr8
04-12-2010, 02:11 PM
lol as a player how big of a useless piece of $shitt would you feel like if your own crowd started cheering for the other team while you're bustin your @$$ off....:laugh2:

Giaps
04-12-2010, 02:31 PM
New York has the most fans of OTHER teams as well as their own. People from all over the country/world move here to work/live. That's just the fact of the matter in big cities, especially New York.

colinskik
04-12-2010, 02:31 PM

You must be mentally deficient.

Also, yesterday's weather was somewhere around 73, sunny, and beautiful. This guy is the epitome of idiocy.

JnasD
04-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Plus these were probably some young Heat fans chanting Lets GO Heat. They probably don't remember how good the knicks were back than. I live in The Bronx and there are no heat fans here that i know of. There mainly Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Mets fans.

IRUAM #21
04-12-2010, 02:44 PM
You guys can't talk about disloyal fans because Heat fans are among the most disloyal fans.

Who said you were disloyal ? :confused:

What does attendance have to do with chanting ? :confused:

smith&wesson
04-12-2010, 03:15 PM
my heart goes out to knicks fans. it almost seems like they are ready to chear for anyone who is playing good basketball. cmon walsh give the knicks fans somthing to chear about next year.

oh and pls dont take bosh from us raptor fans. thanks.
lol

Lord Leoshes
04-12-2010, 03:18 PM
I was at the game and I have no idea what you're talking about. There are a lot of fans of other teams in NY all the time but I didn't hear anything like that and I was inside the building.

Maybe it was while you were on the crapper? :shrug:

Giaps
04-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Maybe it was while you were on the crapper? :shrug:
Ha funny! Hilarious, but no I would never miss a second of the game... not even for mother nature.

Hustla23
04-12-2010, 03:47 PM
This is such a stupid thread.

Clearly those were Heat fans.

AND you can't even hear **** in the video.

Lord Leoshes
04-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Ha funny! Hilarious, but no I would never miss a second of the game... not even for mother nature.

So what do you do, wear depends to the game? :speechless:

mjqusoldier
04-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Yea Heat fans suck big time

Lord Leoshes
04-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Yea Heat fans suck big time

Specially when the Heat are kicking the crap out of the Knicks in their own home court. :horse:

:ouch::ouch::ouch:

Giaps
04-12-2010, 04:17 PM
So what do you do, wear depends to the game? :speechless:
Actually what I do is find your posts, print them out and wipe my *** with them when I'm good and ready. :)

Lord Leoshes
04-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Actually what I do is find your posts, print them out and wipe my *** with them when I'm good and ready. :)

So then if i said you were full of $#!t, then i would be speaking literally? :facepalm:

Ray_R
04-12-2010, 04:21 PM

:laugh: says who you.

NYK_kidd77
04-12-2010, 05:42 PM
It kind of just sounds like there were some heat fans there...

JayAllDay
04-12-2010, 06:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1Zzjd9xGM

Best fans in the NBA :clap:

Almost as bad as Kobe MVP chants in Boston.

15th best supporting fans in terms of attendance. If it wasn't for Wade you wouldn't even go to any games.

Knicks started Chris Duhon 40+ games and are 20+ games under .500 and still outdrawing your team by a mile.

Thanks for buying Knicks tickets while visiting relatives during your spring break Floridians!

KnicksorBust
04-12-2010, 07:21 PM
What does attendance have to do with chanting ? :confused:

People are ripping Knicks fans because of a barely audible chant when in reality the Knicks have one of the most diehard and loyal fanbases in all of basketball.

15th best supporting fans in terms of attendance. If it wasn't for Wade you wouldn't even go to any games.

Knicks started Chris Duhon 40+ games and are 20+ games under .500 and still outdrawing your team by a mile.

Thanks for buying Knicks tickets while visiting relatives during your spring break Floridians!

:clap:

The Final Boss
04-12-2010, 08:12 PM
You fail. :facepalm:

They had about 435 consecutive game sellout from the 90s into early 2002.

Only Knicks fans would consider having a sold out crowd a success...:facepalm:

Epic Failure if there ever was one. Again this teams fans continue to reveal their ignorance.:facepalm:

IRUAM #21
04-12-2010, 08:13 PM
People are ripping Knicks fans because of a barely audible chant when in reality the Knicks have one of the most diehard and loyal fanbases in all of basketball.

:clap:

And people are ripping Heat fans for no reason ,like the post above yours. Especially since he quoted a guy who's not a Heat fan.

The Final Boss
04-12-2010, 08:18 PM
You must be mentally deficient.

Also, yesterday's weather was somewhere around 73, sunny, and beautiful. This guy is the epitome of idiocy.

1 day out of the year. Don't trip homie I lived in NY from '02-'06 and can Ron Artest that the city is straight trash, with nothing to do. Every time I bring up that argument people bring up the clubs. NY has and never will be known for clubs, and don't bring up some that they won't let you in. That's what 1-2 hours waiting in line in bad weather, 2-3 hours of fun, 2 hours of waiting for a cab in the rain or snow, and an hour ride to go a block. Get over it man. :facepalm:

CowboysKB24
04-12-2010, 08:24 PM
I say this is the worst.I know there's no rivalry now between them, but I still didn't like hearing that...

There was a huge rivalry when it was Alonzo prime vs Ewing prime. Those were insane days.

#1jetsfan
04-12-2010, 08:27 PM

I was there to the end and I didn't hear any of this too.:confused:

Giaps
04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
1 day out of the year. Don't trip homie I lived in NY from '02-'06 and can Ron Artest that the city is straight trash, with nothing to do. Every time I bring up that argument people bring up the clubs. NY has and never will be known for clubs, and don't bring up some that they won't let you in. That's what 1-2 hours waiting in line in bad weather, 2-3 hours of fun, 2 hours of waiting for a cab in the rain or snow, and an hour ride to go a block. Get over it man. :facepalm:
Yeah because you have no clue wtf to do while you were here. Millions before you and millions after you love it. Do us a favor and keep away, thanks.

Giaps
04-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Only Knicks fans would consider having a sold out crowd a success...:facepalm:

Epic Failure if there ever was one. Again this teams fans continue to reveal their ignorance.:facepalm:
LOL fan attendance is no barometer for success!!

Somebody get this clown out of here already.

Hustla23
04-12-2010, 11:46 PM
I can't believe some idiot actually said there's nothing to do in New York.

Like really ? ....

I can google about at least 100 million things to do about right now.

Like how is the financial capital of the world a place where you can't do anything...

Some posts in the NBA forum really do take the cake.

Like okay, the Knicks really suck and are a bad basketball team, there's no denying that.

But some guy actually said New York is a boring city.

Wow.

29$JerZ
04-13-2010, 12:01 AM
When you see a NY related thread in the NBA forum don't bother looking for common sense or actual discussion. Amazing.

The Final Boss
04-13-2010, 12:49 PM
When you see a NY related thread in the NBA forum don't bother looking for common sense or actual discussion. Amazing.

Exactly because the discussion is with 99% Knicks fans.

The Final Boss
04-13-2010, 12:50 PM
I can't believe some idiot actually said there's nothing to do in New York.

Like really ? ....

I can google about at least 100 million things to do about right now.

Like how is the financial capital of the world a place where you can't do anything...

Some posts in the NBA forum really do take the cake.

Like okay, the Knicks really suck and are a bad basketball team, there's no denying that.

But some guy actually said New York is a boring city.

Wow.

Obviously there wasn't anything off the top of your head, that you had to refer to Google to find out what to do in NY. :facepalm:

The Final Boss
04-13-2010, 12:53 PM
LOL fan attendance is no barometer for success!!

Somebody get this clown out of here already.

lol Only in NY do fans consider sold out arenas, team success. What ever happened to playoff runs, winning seasons, and banners?! :facepalm:

You probably wear a custom made Lebron James Knicks jersey.:facepalm:

Giaps
04-13-2010, 03:37 PM
lol Only in NY do fans consider sold out arenas, team success. What ever happened to playoff runs, winning seasons, and banners?! :facepalm:

You probably wear a custom made Lebron James Knicks jersey.:facepalm:
Hey hater (that is what you are), we're talking about fans here. Where did I say anything about team success? You're a bigger idiot than I thought.

CityofTreez
04-13-2010, 04:11 PM

If you're one of them, I have to disagree :laugh2:

29$JerZ
04-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Exactly because the discussion is with 99% Knicks fans.

That was beyond pointless, but you did get me to quote you so congrats.

Evolution23
04-13-2010, 04:35 PM

HAHA are you ********? NYC has some of the best clubs to get into. Just because you can't get in doesn't mean theres nothing to do. First off you gota go in with girls, thats any club, even in MIAMI. Second theres a lot to do than just "Clubs." You can go out to one of the finest restaurants in the world, see a play, go to central park, mingle with a sexy girl. Get it?

shizzle09
04-13-2010, 04:37 PM

I'm a Heat fan that lives in the Bay Area and i do have to admit the warriors fans are packed in Arco every game and its always a party. They havent won anything in forever and they still love going to games. I watch Heat games on league pass and the freaking first 5 rows are half full. I guess thats the difference of playing in South Beach instead of Oakland.

Tribe
04-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Ouch

NYYCowboys
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Oh wow ...at the very end of a blowout when all the Knicks fans had left already a barely audible chant of, Let's go Heat, started. We Knicks fans must be so terrible....Can't wait until we get LeBron this offseason.

avrpatsfan
04-13-2010, 05:02 PM
Wow.

Giaps
04-13-2010, 05:41 PM
PS. The opinion of 1 does not reflect the opinion of everyone.

The Final Boss
04-13-2010, 11:28 PM
haha are you ********? Nyc has some of the best clubs to get into. Just because you can't get in doesn't mean theres nothing to do. First off you gota go in with girls, thats any club, even in miami. Second theres a lot to do than just "clubs." you can go out to one of the finest restaurants in the world, see a play, go to central park, mingle with a sexy girl. Get it?

lol