PDA

View Full Version : T-Will Gets 1st Career Triple Double.

SaimoNETS
04-09-2010, 11:06 PM
27 pts, 13 rbds, and 10 assists in Nets win. :clap:

jimbobjarree
04-09-2010, 11:08 PM
congrats, I saw the OTs, the minute or so in which he got it was awesome, putback dunk, rebound, 80 yard hail mary for the dime. Awesome

GodsSon
04-09-2010, 11:08 PM
That dunk off the Yi miss in double OT was absolutely disgusting

Swashcuff
04-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Terrence Williams is gonna be a really good player in this league. Andre Igoudala esk. They way he has come along during the course of the season is certainly a bright spot for the Nets.

effen5
04-09-2010, 11:12 PM
That dunk off the Yi miss in double OT was absolutely disgusting

That was nasty...

JiffyMix88
04-09-2010, 11:13 PM
it was a good game hard to swallow no the bulls have to win out :/

Sadds The Gr8
04-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Thank you nets!

Nice game from T-will

JnasD
04-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Congrats T-Will. I didn't see the game on The YES Channel because of Yankees Baseball but Well Deserve for T-Will.

netsgiantsyanks
04-09-2010, 11:16 PM
i knew twill was going to be a good player just not THIS good if he keeps this up then maybe we dont need lebron we already have a mini one
:dance::dance:

Mrphilly
04-09-2010, 11:17 PM
In another thread, they askesd who was some of your favorite players (non-star).

He was on my list, this guy is entertaining. The nets have some players. I would honestly take the Nets roster over the sixers roster.

deuces
04-09-2010, 11:28 PM
don't wanna bait bulls fans, but damn

Swashcuff
04-09-2010, 11:30 PM
In another thread, they askesd who was some of your favorite players (non-star).

He was on my list, this guy is entertaining. The nets have some players. I would honestly take the Nets roster over the sixers roster.

on paper i really don't disagree but seeing how they've played together this season nah

Young and Stupid
04-09-2010, 11:30 PM
i knew twill was going to be a good player just not THIS good if he keeps this up then maybe we dont need lebron we already have a mini one
:dance::dance:

Slow the **** down.

SA5195
04-09-2010, 11:31 PM
He also helped out the Raps in keeping our Playoff hopes alive! :D

If T-Will can get his shooting better, he'll be a very good player IMO

Avenged
04-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Bulls are trying to make the playoffs.. you dont lose to the Nets.

Robbw241
04-09-2010, 11:33 PM
congrats, I saw the OTs, the minute or so in which he got it was awesome, putback dunk, rebound, 80 yard hail mary for the dime. Awesome

Its ok everyone I am his sources and can confirm what he says.

Ragun
04-09-2010, 11:34 PM
congrats to home.

Ragun
04-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Its ok everyone I am his sources and can confirm what he says.

nice sig.

rose is a good player but the bulls fans are making him look like ****.

netsgiantsyanks
04-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Slow the **** down.
i did say maybe

G-Bay New J
04-09-2010, 11:38 PM
God in all the crazyness I forgot about that NASTY put back dunk. I need to see a replay!

DeyAce
04-09-2010, 11:39 PM
peice of **** refs lost us that game

G-Bay New J
04-09-2010, 11:42 PM

:)

Ragun
04-09-2010, 11:43 PM
:eyebrow:

it looks like the bulls fans are ranting about the bulls players and the coach but now blaming it on the refs?

ldc62
04-09-2010, 11:49 PM

so many touch fouls were called against the Nets.

Teeboy1487
04-09-2010, 11:57 PM
How did the bulls lose that game? They were up 7 in OT. I thought it was over. Congrats to T-Will.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:01 AM
so many touch fouls were called against the Nets.

:clap: Thank youuuu

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:02 AM
How did the bulls lose that game? They were up 7 in OT. I thought it was over. Congrats to T-Will.

Check out Robbob's sig, it will explain :D

Draco
04-10-2010, 12:05 AM

As soon as they were up by 7 it looked they became a little complacent with Miller and Rose missed back to back baskets which led to the Nets eventually hitting some of their shots.. Deng blew a shot at the rim off a nice feed by Rose, Rose split some FTs.. and the part that baffled me; Rose drove to the rim getting fouled twice (easily seen on the replay), the refs reviewed it and did nothing. What was the point?

Basically, if the Bulls did just one of any of the above and they might have won.. I really don't care about the ref's in this game but I'm pretty tired of Rose not getting calls he should be getting.

Seattlesports
04-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Just another 206 guy puttin down for the town.

ManRam
04-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Terrence is a stud and the Nets arent the worst team in the league. Props.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:12 AM
As soon as they were up by 7 it looked they became a little complacent with Miller and Rose missed back to back baskets which led to the Nets eventually hitting some of their shots.. Deng blew a shot at the rim off a nice feed by Rose, Rose split some FTs.. and the part that baffled me; Rose drove to the rim getting fouled twice (easily seen on the replay), the refs reviewed it and did nothing. What was the point?

Basically, if the Bulls did just one of any of the above and they might have won.. I really don't care about the ref's in this game but I'm pretty tired of Rose not getting calls he should be getting.

The refs can't change a foul or not foul. They reviewed the play to see if the ball was out on Rose.

Rose was 7/12 from the free throw line. He got plenty of calls.

ManRam
04-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Rob. Your sig is a fallacy. The refs clearly lost this game for the Bulls ;)

Draco
04-10-2010, 12:18 AM
The refs can't change a foul or not foul. They reviewed the play to see if the ball was out on Rose.

Rose was 7/12 from the free throw line. He got plenty of calls.

I was expecting them to give the ball back to the Bulls. And typically Rose doesn't get the calls he should get.. the one down the stretch was an example.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:20 AM
I was expecting them to give the ball back to the Bulls. And typically Rose doesn't get the calls he should get.. the one down the stretch was an example.

That was a bad call, but the refs were not the main reason the Bulls lost.

TopsyTurvy
04-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Twill had a great game, but he needs more consistency before I think he will develop into a good player (and I loved him in college). This year he's gone from starter, to bench, to role player, to 6th man - far too many changes on a team where the nucleus is generally considered to be Harris and Lopez.

Draco
04-10-2010, 12:23 AM
That was a bad call, but the refs were not the main reason the Bulls lost.

I didn't write anything about the refs being the main reason the Bulls lost.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Twill had a great game, but he needs more consistency before I think he will develop into a good player (and I loved him in college). This year he's gone from starter, to bench, to role player, to 6th man - far too many changes on a team where the nucleus is generally considered to be Harris and Lopez.

You can blame the inconsistency on our horrible coaching.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:29 AM
I didn't write anything about the refs being the main reason the Bulls lost.

I know, I was just pointing it out :)

TopsyTurvy
04-10-2010, 12:32 AM
You can blame the inconsistency on our horrible coaching.

So was it terrific coaching that allowed TWill to get his triple double tonight? Coaching is only part of the equation...

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:35 AM
So was it terrific coaching that allowed TWill to get his triple double tonight? Coaching is only part of the equation...

T-Will struggled with attitude problems earlier in the season, but he grew up alot. But alot of his inconsistent playing time is due to our coaching staffs horrible player management.

ManRam
04-10-2010, 12:35 AM

It's his rookie year...on a bad team. What do you expect?

Terrence will be a multiple all-star. Guaranteed.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:37 AM
It's his rookie year...on a bad team. What do you expect?

Terrence will be a multiple all-star. Guaranteed.

:hi5:

td0tsfinest
04-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Man T-Will started the season off hot, cooled down and is turning it around at the end of the season. If this kid can become more consistent, the Nets could end up having a good young core even if Lebron doesn't sign with the nets.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Man T-Will started the season off hot, cooled down and is turning it around at the end of the season. If this kid can become more consistent, the Nets could end up having a good young core even if Lebron doesn't sign with the nets.

He's been averaging 15 points, 5 rebounds and 6 assists over march and april :)

TopsyTurvy
04-10-2010, 12:58 AM
He's been averaging 15 points, 5 rebounds and 6 assists over march and april :)

Kevin Gamble averaged 9.5 ppg 2.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists through his career and he was the only the 4th Celtic behind Larry Bird, Robert Parrish, and Dennis Johnson to grab himself a triple-double. HOF bound for sure...

I'm really not knocking his performance tonight, but TWill has the rest of his career in front of him to prove, to good and bad coaches, that he deserves some attention. If he could perform consistently, he would have gotten that chance throughout the season...

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Kevin Gamble averaged 9.5 ppg 2.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists through his career and he was the only the 4th Celtic behind Larry Bird, Robert Parrish, and Dennis Johnson to grab himself a triple-double. HOF bound for sure...

I'm really not knocking his performance tonight, but TWill has the rest of his career in front of him to prove, to good and bad coaches, that he deserves some attention. If he could perform consistently, he would have gotten that chance throughout the season...

Hahahahaha awww is the Bulls fan butt hurt?

Nobody said anything close to HoF.

I agree that he still has to improve ALOT and become much more consistent, but you can't deny that he's been playing great over the past month or so.

TopsyTurvy
04-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Hahahahaha awww is the Bulls fan butt hurt?

Nobody said anything close to HoF.

I agree that he still has to improve ALOT and become much more consistent, but you can't deny that he's been playing great over the past month or so.

Actually no, most of us fans have become relatively numb to the ability of our team to play up or down to its competition. Something about lacking depth, coaching, and talent - you know, the similar place the Nets have been all season. :(

TWill had a great game - I hope there are more coming.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Actually no, most of us fans have become relatively numb to the ability of our team to play up or down to its competition. Something about lacking depth, coaching, and talent - you know, the similar place the Nets have been all season. :(

TWill had a great game - I hope there are more coming.

I hear yuh

Nets fan 93
04-10-2010, 03:29 AM

Terrence is a Rookie... don't be hatin'

arkanian215
04-10-2010, 08:59 AM
27 pts, 13 rbds, and 10 assists in Nets win. :clap:

lol let the twill hate begin.

arkanian215
04-10-2010, 09:11 AM
yes the refs were pretty awful that game. there was one point where rose committed two fouls really quick (one being a "flagrant"). i think the refs thought there was some excessive physical play because his arm came up when running into hump. that normally doesnt happen when you run into the screen (probably a frustration foul more than anything considering he missed two ft's before and got called for a non-foul prior to that).

the bulls announcers should watch what they say next time. making gagging sounds on the air isn't professional, especially when your own team chokes at the line as well.

mvb815
04-10-2010, 10:02 AM
to all the people saying the bulls should have won because of overtime: weren't the nets up by 12 with like 4 minutes left?

they choked first, great game overall

mser58
04-10-2010, 10:25 AM

x2

kurivaimu
04-10-2010, 11:10 AM
I really like the play of Terrence Williams.
In a way i find him similar to Marcus Thorton... both freaks who won't back down from anything.

HouRealCoach
04-10-2010, 11:44 AM
This guy plays with such confidence

arkanian215
04-10-2010, 11:52 AM
I really like the play of Terrence Williams.
In a way i find him similar to Marcus Thorton... both freaks who won't back down from anything.

funny cuz twill thought marcus was the toughest guy he played against in college.

Hawkeye15
04-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I don't see how the Nets haven't given him more minutes. Its obvious Lee is not a starting shooting guard in the NBA at this point, and Yi sucks. Not sure why the youngster hasn't played more minutes, the Nets were a development team by game 10

arkanian215
04-10-2010, 12:05 PM
I don't see how the Nets haven't given him more minutes. Its obvious Lee is not a starting shooting guard in the NBA at this point, and Yi sucks. Not sure why the youngster hasn't played more minutes, the Nets were a development team by game 10

LF used him sparingly before he got fired. Then Twill did his whole twitter thing with CDR and just ranting. That on top of sleeping through practice sent him to Kiki's doghouse. Some folks have been saying TWill finally got his act together right around the time his homeboy nate robinson got shipped out of town to boston. I think the two were hanging out a lot and Nate's influence might not have been the best thing. Also, Twill is picking his shots better and not playing off the ball as much anymore. He really excels at times when he has the ball and makes the decisions. That decision making is much better as of late.

G-Bay New J
04-10-2010, 09:54 PM
yes the refs were pretty awful that game. there was one point where rose committed two fouls really quick (one being a "flagrant"). i think the refs thought there was some excessive physical play because his arm came up when running into hump. that normally doesnt happen when you run into the screen (probably a frustration foul more than anything considering he missed two ft's before and got called for a non-foul prior to that).

the bulls announcers should watch what they say next time. making gagging sounds on the air isn't professional, especially when your own team chokes at the line as well.

The Bulls announcers said sooo many ridiculous things that I forgot about one of them making gagging sounds. Hahaha that just makes that win even cooler.