PDA

View Full Version : Albert Haynesworth to Arizona Cardinals ??

Ferro21
04-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Skins are trying to move him, and according to John Clayton all they are asking is for a 3rd round pick. He has already got his 21 million bonus and if the cards were to get him they would only pay Haynesworth 16 million for the next three seasons and then would be forced to cut him. Move Dockett back to DT Campbell at LE and Haynesworth at RE. Who could stop that !?

itsontheway.phx
04-08-2010, 10:29 PM
It is a gamble to take him, however, I think he is on a mission to show that he is still a force. I think it is worth the risk but if he does not perform up to standards than we just ate it on the deal.:eyebrow:

Ramon Nivar
04-09-2010, 01:52 AM
They are trying to move him because they're switching to a 3-4 and he doesn't fit in that D. Arizona runs a 3-4...

Ferro21
04-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah I know that, who runs 4-3 other then the Lions and Titans ? And he's getting out due to his problems with coaches.

Ramon Nivar
04-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Yeah I know that, who runs 4-3 other then the Lions and Titans ? And he's getting out due to his problems with coaches.

Team's that run a 4-3:
Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Oakland Raiders
Tennessee Titans
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

dbramforskins21
04-09-2010, 05:32 PM
I seriously hope as a skins fan that their not just asking for a 3rd for Haynesworth.

sirfreshness
04-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Team's that run a 4-3:
Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Oakland Raiders
Tennessee Titans
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Bills are changing to a 3-4 so count them out

We will not trade for him, FO refuses to extend our own players who are in line for a upgraded contract they will not give up a valuable pick and take on all that money for someone else's headache. We will continue to rebuild through the draft. Al is not worth the money or risk, he is not a Whiz kind of player, plus he doesnt fit the system.

Ferro21
04-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Dang that's a lot of 4-3 teams... Are you sure ? On ESPN they were saying how most teams are going to be switching to 3-4. Even so, how could he not be happy playing with Porter, Dockett, and Campbell. Obviously is about a 1 in a 100 chance of happening, but I don't see why the Cardinals wouldn't give up a 3rd rounder for him.

Ferro21
04-10-2010, 02:59 PM
What's the risk of paying him 5 million a year for the next three years ? Porter is getting more then that.

Dennis10
04-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Haynesworth would be a big mistake for the Cardinals. He's a problem child in a man's body. A few questions to ask are,
- is his mouth bigger than his weight? (OK, that was a little mean)
- is he really worth the disruption to the rest of the team? (this one is not mean)
- he said his biggest problem with DC is playing a 3-4...why put up with the whine in AZ? (especially after the Boldin debacle)
- when will there be an August snow in Phoenix? (answer: when the Cardinal sign this guy)

Ramon Nivar
04-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Dang that's a lot of 4-3 teams... Are you sure ? On ESPN they were saying how most teams are going to be switching to 3-4. Even so, how could he not be happy playing with Porter, Dockett, and Campbell. Obviously is about a 1 in a 100 chance of happening, but I don't see why the Cardinals wouldn't give up a 3rd rounder for him.

Don't listen to ESPN. Sure a lot of teams are switching but it isn't even near 50/50.

johnlh
04-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Haynesworth would be a big mistake for the Cardinals. He's a problem child in a man's body. A few questions to ask are,
- is his mouth bigger than his weight? (OK, that was a little mean)
- is he really worth the disruption to the rest of the team? (this one is not mean)
- he said his biggest problem with DC is playing a 3-4...why put up with the whine in AZ? (especially after the Boldin debacle)
- when will there be an August snow in Phoenix? (answer: when the Cardinal sign this guy)

Big Ben is a problem child but you can bet he will be at QB come opening day. If you excluded players with marginal character from your roster you are likely to be a second division team. Wish it was not so but football is not for sissys. It is for men who like to hit other men right in the mouth if necessary.