PDA

View Full Version : Game of the year?

Swashcuff
04-07-2010, 11:29 AM
What do you guys think is the game of the year for this season (so far)?

I got the Nuggs @ Cavs with Melo's dagger jumper over LeBron.

What do you guys think?

Other notables (IMO)

Miami @ Lakers
Cavs @ Magic
Lakers @ Celtics
Celtics @ Magic
OKC @ Jazz

GSW Hoops
04-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Warriors/Raptors on Sunday!

Raph12
04-07-2010, 01:16 PM
My Top 3:

1. Nuggets-Cavs: Where Melo-Bron went at it, Melo hit the gamewinner and Lebron missed his

2. Magic-Lakers: Where Barnes-Kobe got into it, Kobe hit 3 clutch shots but missed the gamewinner

3. Thunder-Jazz: Durant literally raped the Jazz, only to have the refs steal the game away

Honorable Mentions: Cavs-Celts, Magic-Celts and Cavs-Spurs.

jimbobjarree
04-07-2010, 01:21 PM
cavs-Jazz where d league Gaines beats out Lebron

GSW Hoops
04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Probably something from earlier in the season. This is a dead part of the season for most of the league. The playoff seeds aren't set in stone but most teams have been eliminated already and the top teams have pretty much locked up everything they need.

Can't wait for the playoffs to begin :)

kblo247
04-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Lakers - Rockets first game in Houston was beautiful to watch

Bruno
04-07-2010, 06:27 PM
The most recent Lakers-Magic game was great.

tredigs
04-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Probably something from earlier in the season. This is a dead part of the season for most of the league. The playoff seeds aren't set in stone but most teams have been eliminated already and the top teams have pretty much locked up everything they need.

Can't wait for the playoffs to begin :)

All the teams that matter other than the Lakers/Magic/Cavs are in a HEATED push right now (and I say that as a Warriors fan). Every win/loss can change the makeup of the playoffs, especially in the West. That's why that Thunder/Jazz game was so good last night (complete playoff atmosphere), and why there was such an uproar about the blown call. By all measures that probably knocked the Thunder of a possible 2 seed and HCA in the playoffs.

I'd have to go with the Magic/Lakers game and that Thunder/Jazz game as the two best I've seen.

IversonIsKrazy
04-07-2010, 07:32 PM
another honorable mention: Suns @ San Antonio, where J-Rich missed the open dunk.

soonabooma
04-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Even though last nights game was just a regular OT game, it still seemed like it went on forever. It was pretty much the NBAs version of last years Syracuse/Uconn game in the Big East championship. It obviously wasn't as long, but it had that long feel to it, and it was two good teams battling it out until the very end. The way it ended really SUCKED, but it was still a heck of a game. Sometimes we'll see those OT games or double OT, or even triple OT, but they're usually not as good as last nights game becuz they feature nothing more than two high scoring, no defense teams that probably aren't even playoff caliber teams. Those games are exciting no doubt, but they don't have the same effect. Last night was two playoff teams fighting for position in the West, and both are known for good defense, but the offenses put on a show. Williams and Durant were on fire. It sucks that there has to be a loser in games like that. Last night was a true playoff type of atmosphere, and I'm definitely proud of my guys for playing with alot of heart. The OKC boys are coming.

thescore53
04-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Warriors/Raptors on Sunday!

whats so good of watching bosh miss a open layup

Iodine
04-08-2010, 11:03 AM
In order
Nuggets-Cavs
Jazz- Cavs
Jazz- Thunder
Magic- Lakers

And I enjoy every game Tyfreak rapes basketball

Ragun
04-08-2010, 11:04 AM
yeah the cavs-nuggets in cleveland is awesome. lebron and melo going at it.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
04-08-2010, 11:28 AM
LeBron Vs. Melo was classic!

G-Funk
04-08-2010, 02:26 PM
LEbron vs Melo battle was Epic to say the least

asandhu23
04-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Don Nelson's historic game

ChiSox219
04-08-2010, 02:31 PM
No order

Nuggets-Cavs: Melo v Lebron, Melo shows once again he is the most clutch player in the league

Magic-Lakers: Kobe v Barnes

Lakers-Heat: Wade and Kobe battle was incredible and provided the best 4th quarter I've seen this season.

Nuggets (sans Melo) crush Lakers in LA. Loved watching Chauncey catch fire.

Swashcuff
04-08-2010, 03:35 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: you are the epitome of a homer. Sigh!

asandhu23
04-08-2010, 03:36 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: You are the epitome of a homer. Sigh!

:cool:

MagicDojo
04-08-2010, 03:39 PM
No order

Nuggets-Cavs: Melo v Lebron, Melo shows once again he is the most clutch player in the league

Magic-Lakers: Kobe v Barnes

Lakers-Heat: Wade and Kobe battle was incredible and provided the best 4th quarter I've seen this season.

Nuggets (sans Melo) crush Lakers in LA. Loved watching Chauncey catch fire.

the laker /Magic game was awesome.

AntwanN21
04-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Raptors vs Lakers series was great this year, game 1 and game 2.

Game 1: Kobe misses game winning shot barely at the buzzer
Game 2: Bosh hits late three to tie it, Kobe buzzer beater

Avenged
04-08-2010, 04:45 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: you are the epitome of a homer. Sigh!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ThuglifeJ
04-08-2010, 06:58 PM
The last Cavs Magic game where the Magic pulled out the win. Was real tight in 4th quarter.

Toenail Clipper
04-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Baron Davis goes berserk against the Lakers :cool:

GrandDaddyPurp
04-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Reke' and the Kings 35 point comeback on the Bulls. :drool:

dtmagnet
04-08-2010, 07:29 PM
As a Raptors fan I have to say the win against the Lakers, beating a team who is that good is a small bright spot on our dark season.