PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Tony Parker is really injured?

crazygolucky
04-04-2010, 05:55 PM
How much do you guys wanna bet that Popovich is just being sneaky and holding Parker out until the playoffs, in order to throw other teams scouting reports off?
I know a coach would rather get his star PG rollin in the regular season before the playoffs, but knowing Pop, I just see him pullin this kinda strategic move, to keep everyone guessing.
What do you guys think

ManRam
04-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Are you joking?

daleja424
04-04-2010, 05:58 PM
:facepalm:

SA5195
04-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Any proof?

If that was the case, then Pop would just sit Parker, or give him less minutes. Not faking an injury.

ManRam
04-04-2010, 05:59 PM
And I think he'll be fine in the playoffs too. (Assuming you guys are smart enough to realize I do think he's injured). Broken hands suck, but heal fine.

Ragun
04-04-2010, 06:01 PM
:laugh: terrible options too.

crazygolucky
04-04-2010, 06:03 PM
why not? is it not a strategy? and why are people such haters on this site?

Ragun
04-04-2010, 06:06 PM
why not? is it not a strategy? and why are people such haters on this site?

how are we hating?

td0tsfinest
04-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Spurs are the 8th seeded team in the west, they are trying their best to climb up the ranks. Why would they have their best scorer sitting?

crazygolucky
04-04-2010, 06:07 PM
ive just noticed people have a slightly abrasive and arrogant tendency when they disagree on this site.

crazygolucky
04-04-2010, 06:09 PM
" Spurs are the 8th seeded team in the west, they are trying their best to climb up the ranks. Why would they have their best scorer sitting?"

very good point.... i didnt really think of that..

ok screw this poll im just a Suns fan who is a bit scared of a 1st round matchup with the Spurs.

Joshtd1
04-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Parker is injured, but if it were playoffs now he would be playing.

Strumpy
04-04-2010, 06:10 PM
ive just noticed people have a slightly abrasive and arrogant tendency when they disagree on this site.

Or you might be ****ing ********. Viable option.

D_Rose1118
04-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Or you might be ****ing ********. Viable option.

wow people are real dicks on this site

give the guy a break, you guys act like he personally insulted you ...chill

and no i dont think he is holding him out for strategic reasons, the west is so tight right now..its basically like the playoffs started already

mamba24
04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
so what this thread is saying is that they are trying to mess with other teams and save parker for the playoffs??? thats the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard... how many teams would want to risk playing the lakers in the first round????????

Raps18-19 Champ
04-04-2010, 06:41 PM
In their position, they have to win as much games as possible.

sventhedog
04-04-2010, 10:50 PM
i get the point of your thread but if you want to mess up their scouting report, this is not how you do it. keeping your player out and treating the playoffs like a preseason so parker can get back to his conditioning? this is more like messing up your own team.

AI4MVP
04-04-2010, 11:05 PM
dude some people are dicks on this site. like so what if the poor guy made a thread u dont like? you act like everytime someone makes a thread that u dont like that someone directly insulted u or something. just be mature and if u think its stupid dont say anything. u being just as ******** by insulting him

and back to the thread topic...i dont think there directly trying to use that stragedy, but in a way it works. but i think if this was the playoffs then hed be healthy enough to play

jackdawson
04-04-2010, 11:10 PM
How much do you guys wanna bet that Popovich is just being sneaky and holding Parker out until the playoffs, in order to throw other teams scouting reports off?
I know a coach would rather get his star PG rollin in the regular season before the playoffs, but knowing Pop, I just see him pullin this kinda strategic move, to keep everyone guessing.
What do you guys think
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:
Obviously your brain cells dont carry good genes.

JNA17
04-04-2010, 11:14 PM
no.

Chacarron
04-04-2010, 11:15 PM
I thought he sprained an ankle during practice, that's why he is missing extra time. He probably is still injured (from broken hand). I would vote yes except that the second part to that choice I don't necessarily agree with.

Iodine
04-04-2010, 11:22 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/BlNqw1RDnxYYzBT0r0tk54RkjWepgAqnoFBsobR7Syey0BKzGC MPs3mxWl8IOWy2RsWXeEG7CYX7kSd6iGxgm*9qhZSI7IeB/Failboat.jpg

rand3h
04-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Pop has been known to do this in previous seasons. I think it is very possible but at the same time, they are still battling for a playoff spot. i doubt they are doing it on purpose.

DeyAce
04-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Dosen't matter... spurs aint gonna beat the Lakers in the playoffs.

Giraffes Rule
04-05-2010, 12:09 AM
No, he really broke his hand. He'll probably be back this week though. Says he feels fine, and with George Hill hurting his ankle this would be the perfect time for Parker to come back and get back in the groove of things.

And by the way, whoever called him the best scorer on the Spurs. Ginobili much?

roshan3ai
04-05-2010, 12:19 AM
:laugh2:

crazygolucky
04-05-2010, 04:32 AM
I think ive proven my point as to how 50% of the people on here are just plain bitter...

It was just a thought i had that i wanted to discuss, and i got pretty much reamed for it.

But when i think about the demographic for this website it makes sense...
A good portion probably consists of under 25 y/o pituitary retards with dick for brains...

just watch parker show up game 1 and drop 25/10. (probably not but whatever dikkheads):cool:

crazygolucky
04-05-2010, 04:42 AM
the spurs are already in the playoffs.

imagine a healthy Parker against an unsuspecting Derek Fisher....

Fisher wouldnt stand a chance.... im sure 100% of you can agree with that????

so if your Popovich, and you had a healthy parker why not hold him out for the playoffs to absolutely destroy D Fish when he's not even ready for it?

Its called strategy Fukk wits

Quote:

"Obviously your brain cells dont carry good genes. "
-jackdawson

its shite like this that is pretty much uneccesary in the course of any conversation... and you only do it because you have the luxury of hiding within the dark bowels of the internet...

because you sure as shite wouldnt say that to my face, trust me.

punk (S)

and at least 50% of the voters agree with me so suck it